Stefan!Um, I need to talk to you. Where are you going?
斯特凡 我有话和你说 你这是要去哪
Well, Elena went home sick.I just want to go check up on her.
埃琳娜请病假回家了 我去看看她
Ditcher.I'm kinda worried about her.
跟屁虫 我有点担心她
You know what? Of course you are.
是啊 你当然担心她
Go ahead. I--you know what? We can talk later.
去吧 我们可以以后再谈
Uh, talk about what?I might have done something.
谈什么 我可能做了件事
What did you do?Told Tyler I'm a vampire.
你做了什么 告诉泰勒我是吸血鬼
What does the Petrova bloodline have to do with Klaus?
佩特洛娃家族的血脉与克劳斯有什么关系
It's really tedious, but.
说来话长
the curse was bound by the sacrifice of Petrova blood.
诅咒以佩特洛娃家祭品的血封印
Witches are crafty with their spells.
巫师的咒语总是暗藏玄机
The doppelganger was created as way to be able to undo the spell.
他们创造了二重身 用来解开咒语
Once the doppelganger reappeared, the curse can be broken.
二重身再现的时候 诅咒就可以解开
So you ran before he killed you.Something like that.
你在他杀死你之前逃走了 算是吧
Help.Please help me.Please. Help me.
救命 求你救救我 求你 救救我
I don't invite strangers into my home.
我不请陌生人进门
No. Trevor, he said that you'd help me.
不要 特雷弗说你会帮我
Damn him. Always making promises I don't want to keep.Let the girl in.
该死的特雷弗 总是许下些我不想履行的承诺 让她进来
Bring her water and something to eat.
给她些水和吃的
You must be Rose. Thank you.
你一定是罗斯 谢谢