Trevor said to show you this to prove I am who I say,that you would help me to freedom.
特雷弗说这个能证明我是谁 他说你能帮我逃走
You stole this from Klaus?
你从克劳斯那儿偷来的吗
It was to be part of the sacrifice ritual.So I--I grabbed it and made my escape.
它是献祭仪式的一部分 所以我就拿着它逃了出来
People do not escape from Klaus.
没人逃得出克劳斯的手心
Everyone who tries ends up back in his grasp,and anyone who helps them dies.
所有试图逃脱的都最终被他擒获 而协助逃亡者的人只有死路一条
I know the risk you bring on yourself by giving me aid.
我知道你帮我是冒着多大的危险
I am risking nothing. At nightfall,I will bring you back to Klaus and beg him to show us both mercy.No!
我不会冒险 到晚上 我会把你交给克劳斯求他给我们条生路 不要
Back entrance. How convenient.
后门 真方便
That's the point. We can't all have little daylight rings.
这就是重点 不是谁都有都有避光戒指
How do you know this Slater guy's even here?
你怎么确定斯莱特会在
I called him.He's here. He's always here.Good. Just one thing.
我打了电话给他 他在这 一直都在 很好 还有一事
If you are setting me up in any way,I will rip your heart out and shove it down your throat.
如果你敢给我耍花招 我就掏出你的心再塞进你喉咙里
It's something I'm very good at.
这种事我在行的哦
I'm older than you and stronger.Don't get on my bad side.
我比你活得久 因此更强大 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
Whoa. What about the, uh...sunlight.Double-paned and tempered.
不怕阳光了吗 双层钢化玻璃
UV rays can't penetrate.You see the appeal now?
隔绝紫外线 发现此地迷人之处了吧
That and the free Wi-Fi.Hey. How are you?
还有免费无线网哦 过得还好吧
Good. I saw you come. What are you doin' here?
挺好的 我看到你来了 什么事
Mmm, it's a long story, but I want you to meet.Damon Salvatore.
一言难尽 我想让你认识下 达蒙·塞尔瓦托
Turned 1864, Mystic Falls, by Katherine Pierce,AKA Katerina Petrova.
1864年在神秘瀑布镇被凯瑟琳·皮尔斯转化 也就是卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃