Either you shut hanna up, or I will!
要么你让汉娜闭嘴,要么我就去了
Previously on Pretty Little Liars.
《美少女的谎言》前情回顾
I drove by the accident on my way home.
回家时我顺便去了一下事故现场
His car was gone.
他的车不见了
Told you it would sink.
我就说会沉下去的吧
Malcolm, this is Aria.
马尔科姆,这是艾瑞亚
Nice to meet you.
很高心见到你
It is so nice to meet you too, Malcolm.
我也很高兴见到你,马尔科姆
Am I just crazy to think that this could work?
我是不是疯了才会以为这么做有用
Toby is "A."
托比就是A
Who's "E. Lamb"?
谁是E·兰博
That's what toby called himself to get in and out of Radley.
这是托比出入拉德里时用的名字
So, what does this mean? Is toby dead?
这是什么意思,托比死了吗
Maybe he just wants us to think that he's dead.
他可能只是希望我们认为他死了
Either way, Spencer needs to know about this.
无论怎样,得让斯宾塞知道这件事
Where is Spencer?
她去哪了
I was hoping she'd be here, but she isn't.
我是希望她在这里了,但她没来
Do you think Spencer just didn't get your S.O.S.?
会是斯宾塞没收到你的求救短信吗
Maybe, but she must have gotten one of the other
可能吧,但她总会收到我们发的
twelve messages we sent.
十二条短信中的其中一条吧
Okay, you guys, she has ditched school before.
好了,她之前就有逃课
All right? It's not a big deal.
对吧,这没什么大不了的
Yeah, you're right, I guess.
是啊,我想你说得没错
Okay, we just need to get through today.
好吧,我们只要过完今天就知道了
If she doesn't call or show up,
要是她没打电话,没现身
we'll go to her house after school.
我们放学后就去她家
Girls, good, you're all together.
姑娘们,很好,你们都在一块儿
I think you know Spencer's sister, Melissa.
我想你们认识斯宾塞的姐姐,梅丽莎
Have you seen Spencer? Have you talked to her?
你们见过斯宾塞吗,有没有跟她说过话
Not today.
今天还没见面说话
Is something wrong?
出事了吗
Spencer didn't come home last night.
斯宾塞昨晚没回家
She's not answering her phone.
她也没接电话
I was hoping she was here with you.
我真希望她跟你们一起在这里
Which is why I came here before I went to the police.
这也是我去警局之前先来学校的原因
Police?
警局
I understand Spencer's been a little "distracted" lately.
我知道最近斯宾塞有点神思恍惚
Was there something on her mind that she shared with you?
她有跟你们说是什么事情吗
Anything about her plans?
有没有说一些关于她计划的事
No, Mr. Hackett,
没有,哈克特先生
she hasn't said anything to us.
她没跟我们说任何事
You're her friends. She must have said something.
你们是她的朋友,她肯定说了些什么
You can now call the police from my office.
你现在可以去我办公室报警了
Thank you.
谢谢
Let me know if you hear from Spencer.
你们要是有斯宾塞的消息,告诉我
Yes, sir.
知道了
Hello.
你好
I'm Eddie.
我是埃迪
I'm Jane Doe.
我是无名女子
Least that's what it says on my chart.
至少我的病历上是这么称呼我的
I've met some of your relatives.
我碰到了你的一些亲戚
I come from a long line of Does.
我可是长串无名氏之一
Just gonna check the dressing on those bandages.
我只是来检查下你绷带上敷的药
Check away.
来检查吧
What's a three-o-two?
3o2是什么
I heard someone say that's what I am.
我听有人就是这么说我的
It's a law that lets paramedics
这是一项法律,会让护理人员
send you for a psych evaluation
把你送来做精神评估
instead of throwing you in jail.
而不是直接将你监禁
Mm, lucky me.
那我很走运
You are lucky.
你是幸运儿
If the county psych ward hadn't been filled,
要是郡里精神病房没住满的话
you wouldn't have been diverted here to Radley.
你就不会被转到拉德里来
So, this is luxury?
那就是说来这是一种享受吗
Compared to county, this is vegas.
跟郡里病房相比,这儿就是天堂了
What happens next?
接下来要做什么
You get a doctor visit to evaluate
会有医生来给你评估
your mental state.
精神状态
What's the matter with me?
我怎么了
Just curious.
纯属好奇
Well...
好吧
you're supposed to have amnesia.
你可能得了失忆症
Well, if I do, I certainly don't remember it.
要是我真失忆了,我一定也不记得
Try to get you some extra tapioca.
我再给你多拿点木薯
Thanks.
谢谢
No trouble.
没什么
Radley.
拉德里
Melissa must have the police looking for Spencer by now.
梅丽莎现在肯定报警让警察在找斯宾塞了
I do not need more police in my life.
在我人生当中根本用不到警察
Yeah, none of us do.
是啊,我们都不需要
Okay, the only thing that counts right now is finding her.
好吧,现在当务之急就是找到她
Now, are you sure that Spencer didn't say anything
你们确定斯宾塞没有说一些
about what she was going to do?
关于她行动的事吗
Just that I should stop looking for Toby.
只是让我别再去找托比
What are we supposed to do,
我们要怎么做
just sit in our rooms and do our homework?
就只能坐在家里做作业吗
We look for her.
我们去找她
We look where the police won't look,
我们去警察不会找的地方找她
because we know her better than them.
因为我们远比警察了解她
Like that bookstore that she likes.
像是她爱逛的书店
Or that crazy lab theater at Hollis.
还有霍里斯大学那间让人着迷的实验室剧场
We look, we keep talking, and we check in with Melissa
我们边找边商量,同时跟梅丽莎确认下
in case she hears anything.
看她那儿有没有消息
Mom, you're not gonna find anything in the paper.
妈妈,你在报纸上是看不到任何头绪的
If Wilden took time off, he's not missing yet.
要是威尔登休假了,他就不会失踪到现在
I just wanna see if anyone's found anything. Like a body.
我只想看看有没有人找到什么,像是一具尸体
Like a body?
一具尸体
Or his car.
或是他的车
Hey, well, if they had, there'd be somebody at the front door
要是有人发现,警察老早就来敲门了
long before you'd read about it in the paper.
而不是让你从报纸上得知
Where is he?
他在哪
And what the hell does he want?
他究竟想要什么
It's Ted.
是泰德
Answer it.
接啊
I can't.
我不能接
Ashley Marin's social secretary.
我是艾什莉·玛琳的社交秘书
Hi.
你好
Yeah, she's right here,
是啊,她就在边上
she just has her hands in some bread dough.
她双手忙着做面团呢
Are you still down for coffee later?
你稍后还是没心情喝咖啡吗
No! No, no, no!
不,不去
Absolutely.
当然没问题
Great, I'll tell her.
好极了,我会转告她
Okay. Bye.
好的,拜
Why did you do that?
你为什么要答应他
Because
因为
nothing is wrong, and...
什么都没发生,而且
we have to act like we believe it.
我们就得表现得如此
God, I want a pretzel.
天啊,我想吃椒盐脆饼
Just put some salt on it.
撒点盐上去就好了
You need some help?
需要帮忙吗
You know what I hate about arithmetic?
我讨厌算术
You can't charm your way through it.
这辈子靠它是没指望了
Well, I'm sure that if anyone could, it'd be you.
我确定要是有人能做到,那一定是你
Coffee. Coffee solves everything.
来杯咖啡,咖啡能解决一切问题
I thought that things were
我相信随着新的鬼故事写作
going okay with the new ghostwriting job.
一切都会好起来的
It was, and then...
是会好的,而且
Things changed.
情况有变
Well, do you have a plan?
那你有什么计划吗
I need something more than freelancing, that's for sure.
肯定得找个工作
I was actually thinking about teaching again.
我也考虑过再回去教书
I liked it. I'm good at it. I'm just...
我喜欢也擅长教书,只是...
not sure.
还不确定
I know things haven't been fun for you.
我知道你最近也有些烦心事
Look, you're the one who
你才是那个
went from zero to daddy in sixty seconds.
突然间从单身汉变成父亲的人
God, I miss you.
天啊,我好想你
Why? I'm right here.
怎么了,我就在这儿啊
No, I know, but I...
我知道,但是我...
I still miss you.
还是好想你
Spencer...
斯宾塞
Olli, olli, oxen free.
哎呀,被发现了
Good morning, Ted.
早啊,泰德
Ashley.
艾什莉
Hey, Hanna. Hi.
你好,汉娜,嗨
I thought I'd come along. But I'll pay for my own coffee.
我想一起来,但我会自己付钱买咖啡的
Don't worry about that, I owe you both at least a cup of coffee.
别担心,我欠你俩一人一杯呢
Why?
怎么说
For connecting me with Jamie Doyle.
替我找来杰米·道尔啊
He's been great.
他棒极了
The steeple's coming along.
教堂尖顶快弄好了
Oh, and we should get the bell back
我们明天还得去铸造厂
from the foundry tomorrow.
把钟取回来
That's wonderful.
那真是太好了
Well, let me grab my jacket and we'll go.
我拿了外套就走
Afternoon, padre.
下午好,神父
Detective Wilden.
威尔登警探
Ashley. Hanna.
艾什莉,汉娜
Detective...
警探...
Looks like you're getting a lot of work done.
看来你完成了不少事啊
Uh, yes...
是啊
Sorry I missed the bell coming down.
真遗憾没看到取钟
I had a couple of days off, went fishing.
我请了几天假,钓鱼去了
Catch anything?
钓到了什么
No. But that's the way fishing works.
没有,不过这就是钓鱼的妙处
Sometimes you just have to be patient.
有时候你就是得按耐住性子
Now it's back to work.
现在回来上班了
Well, maybe you'll have better luck there.
或许你在那儿运气会更好
Maybe...
或许吧
I'll be just a minute.
我只要一会儿
They called me to evaluate a "Jane doe"
他们叫我来评估一个无名女子的精神状态
The park rangers found wandering near a camp ground.
公园骑警发现她在营地附近游荡
Why didn't you tell them who you are?
你为何不告诉他们你是谁
I lost my bag with my wallet and my phone.
我丢掉的包里装着我的钱包和手机
And then I knew what would happen
我知道如果告诉他们了
if I did tell them. So I didn't.
结果会如何,所以我没说
It's been very nice not being Spencer Hastings.
不当斯宾塞·海斯汀感觉真好
Even if for only a couple of hours.
就算只有几个小时
What happened in the woods that made you not want to be spencer?
树林里发生了什么让你想抛弃自己的身份
Toby Cavanaugh is dead.
托比·加瓦诺死了
I saw his body in the forest.
我在树林里看见了他的尸体
Somebody killed him.
有人杀了他
If this is true
如果这是真的...
It is true. I saw it.
千真万确,我亲眼看到的
Why didn't you tell the park rangers?
那你怎么不告诉公园骑警
Because that wouldn't bring him back.
那也不能让他起死回生了啊
If someone killed Toby
如果有人杀了托比
Somebody did kill toby, but I am the reason that he's dead.
确实有人杀了托比,是我导致他被害的
I'm gonna call your family,
我会打电话到你家
and then I'm going to call the police.
然后我会联系警方
Do you understand?
你听明白了吗
Yes.
明白
Okay.
好的
I'll be right back. Stay here.
我马上回来,你就在这儿待着
Where have I got to go?
我还能去哪儿呢
Dad? Hey, can I talk to you?
爸爸,我能和你聊几句吗
Sure.
当然
Dad, I need to talk to you about ezra.
爸爸,我得和你谈谈以斯拉
And he doesn't know that I'm telling you this,
他不知道我把这件事告诉你
and I really probably shouldn't
或许我真不该告诉你
Aria.
艾瑞亚
When I talked to your mom, she told me about Ezra.
我和你妈妈谈过以斯拉的事
About the woman in Delaware. And the boy.
德拉华的那个女人,还有那个小男孩
She thought that I should know.
她认为我该知道
Don't be angry at her for telling me.
别气她告诉我这事儿
I'm not angry at her. Although I should be.
我没生她的气,虽然确实恼人
How are you with all of this?
你能应付得来吗
Okay.
还行
Mm, not okay, just...okay.
不是很顺利,就是还行
Look, that's only one of
这只是我得和你聊的
the reasons that I needed to talk to you.
其中一方面
Ezra is taking on these big responsibilities.
以斯拉现在要肩负更多的责任了
And he's just trying to do the right thing.
他在努力做正确的事
And it's hard, you know, he, he needs money.
但很难,他需要钱
And he needs a job.
他需要一份工作
A job.
工作
Teaching.
教书
It's, it's what he knows how to do,
只是他了解的事
and he'd probably still be a teacher at Hollis if...
他可能还在霍里斯当老师,如果...
things had worked out a little different.
当时事情没到现在这一步
Probably.
可能吧
So, is there something that you can do about this?
那你能帮上他什么忙吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know, or... you don't know if you're willing to do it?
你不知道,还是你不知道想不想帮他
I talked to mom and dad.
我和爸爸妈妈谈过了
They're trying to get a flight, but the weather's bad.
他们尽量搭飞机过来,可天气不太好
Everything is grounded from London to Spain.
伦敦到西班牙的交通都瘫痪了
Wow. Spain too.
西班牙也瘫痪了
They'll get here as fast as they can.
他们会尽快赶过来的
Meanwhile, I will try to get you out.
同时,我也会尽力把你弄出去的
Don't bother.
别操心了
Don't bother?
别操心
It's a 72hour evaluation.
72小时的精神评估
It'll be over by the time they get here.
他们赶到这儿就结束了
Spencer, what happened?
斯宾塞,发生什么了
How far back do you want me to go?
你要我从哪儿说起
Right.
好吧
I'm on a psych ward, and you're the one crying.
我被关进精神病房,你倒哭了
I'm responsible for you.
我有照顾你的责任
It's okay, Melissa.
没关系,梅丽莎
No, it's not okay, none of this is okay.
不,有关系,大有关系
Then it's not okay, it's all screwed up.
那就有关系吧,现在一切都搞砸了
Does that make you feel better?
这么说你会更好过吗
Stop it.
别说了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
All this time, I just thought you were being cruel.
这一阵子,我只觉得你有点残忍
I never thought that you might be...
我从没想过你可能...
unwell.
过得不好
That's a big relief for both of us.
这让我们俩都能松口气
Melissa wanted me to know that Spencer was in Radley,
梅丽莎告诉我斯宾塞在拉德里
So she came in on her way out there.
这么说她想办法混进去了
Dr. Sullivan called her.
沙利文医生联系她的
What's Sullivan have to do with this?
沙利文又是怎么牵扯进来的
Sullivan found Spencer at radley.
是沙利文在拉德里发现斯宾塞的
That's where the rangers sent her.
骑警把她送到那儿去的
What? Where was she?
什么,她之前在哪儿
Melissa said that Spencer was in the woods all night.
梅丽莎说斯宾塞在树林里待了一整晚
Wait, she was just wandering
等等,她只是游荡
around in the woods? Why?
在树丛附近游荡,为什么
Was she looking for Toby?
她是在找托比吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
You guys, we have to go there.
我们得去一趟
We have to talk to her.
我们必须和她谈谈
Family visits only.
只有家人才能探访
It's some kind of mandatory evaluation.
是什么强制评估
I don't like the idea of Melissa being the only one
一想到梅丽莎是唯一能探望她的人
that's able to get in there.
就觉得心里不舒服
I know. That's why I left Dr. Sullivan a message.
我知道,所以我才给沙利文医生发了信息
What am I taking?
这是什么药
Shotgun antibiotics to knock out any infection.
广谱抗生素,消除一切感染
No tranquilizers, nothing like that?
里面没有镇定剂之类的东西吧
No, they need to do a mental evaluation.
没有,他们还需要进行精神评估
Can't do that if you're under the influence.
需要你保持清醒
Down the hatch.
放心喝吧
"E. Lamb"?
E·兰博
That's me.
那是我的名字
Eddie Lamb? Your last name is Lamb?
爱迪·兰博,你姓兰博吗
Yep. Somewhere in the past,
是啊,很久以前
I had an ancestor with a flock up some mountain.
我的祖先是在山上放牧的
My shift's over.
我要下班了
Hang in there.
坚持住
At least you know you're not Jane doe anymore.
至少现在你知道自己不是无名氏了
Night. Night.
晚安,晚安
Spencer's hurt?
斯宾塞受伤了
Why did they take her to Radley?
他们为什么把她送到拉德里去了
We don't know.
我们也不知道
They found her at a campsite.
他们在一个营地里找到了她
And she's not allowed visitors because they're doing some sort of
她现在正在做什么评估
evaluation on her.
所以不允许探访
I'm canceling New York.
我不去纽约了
Wait, you're not gonna go to the seminar?
等等,你不去那个研讨会了吗
Mom, you have to go.
妈妈,你必须去
It's not a good time for this.
现在不合适
It's exactly the right time.
现在就是最合适的时候
Hanna, it's not just a promotion.
汉娜,这不仅仅是升职
I told you, we'd have to relocate, move to New York.
我跟你说过了,我们得搬家去纽约
Get out of Rosewood. Right.
离开玫瑰镇,是啊
Which means, get away from Wilden.
也意味着,离开威尔登
It can't be that easy, just leaving.
不是直接离开那么简单
Well, I'm a big fan of the easy way.
我就喜欢这种简单的处理方式
We can't just run away.
我们不能直接逃开
Just go to the seminar. Please.
去研讨会吧,拜托
And then we'll decide what to do later.
然后再决定接下来怎么做
I don't want you alone in this house while I'm gone.
我在外地的时候不想你一个人在家
I'll just stay at Emily's.
我去艾米丽家住
Mom, it's only for a few days.
妈妈,只有几天而已
Dr. Sullivan.
沙利文医生
Oh, Emily. How are you?
艾米丽,最近怎么样
Okay...
还好
The way we left that last session
上次我们的疗程
We heard about Spencer.
我们听说斯宾塞的事了
She's all right. She's safe.
她没事,她现在很安全
When can we see her?
我们什么时候才能见她
Not while she's under observation.
她在监视期间还不能见你们
What happened to her?
她到底怎么了
Did she say why she was out there all alone?
她说她为什么一个人在那了吗
Emily, Spencer said she saw a body in the woods.
艾米丽,斯宾塞在树林里看到了一具尸体
She thought it was Toby.
她觉得是托比
Oh, god...
天哪
The police and the rangers have been looking,
警察和护林员都在搜寻
but they haven't found anything.
但没有找到任何东西
Do you think she was lying?
你觉得她在撒谎吗
I think Spencer was in an agitated state when they found her.
他们找到斯宾塞的时候,她精神很不稳定
I'm not certain what she saw.
我不确定她见到了什么
The police have been trying to contact Toby's family,
警察已经在联系托比的家属
to find out if he's all right.
看他有没有出事
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪儿吗
No, I don't.
不,我不知道
I thought the toughest thing we were gonna have to deal with
我一直以为高三最艰难的事情
senior year would be her prom dress.
就是决定毕业舞会穿什么
And that is still coming up.
确实也要考虑
Meanwhile...
同时
What are we supposed to do about Ezra and his situation?
我们应当怎么处理以斯拉的状况
Uh, are we supposed to do anything?
我们应该插手这件事吗
Aria wants us to.
艾瑞亚希望我们能帮他
Push comes to shove, and she goes to her parents.
紧急情况下,她来找了父母
Yeah, and we're not... useless.
是的,我们还不是一无是处的
Not yet.
还没呢
Mm. I'm the one who got him fired. I could...
是我让害他被开除的,我可以
Talk to the dean.
去和院长谈谈
Do you want to?
你愿意吗
Well, he is a good teacher.
他毕竟是个好老师
Other aspects of his character are debatable,
虽然品行方面有些问题
but yes, he is a good teacher.
但确实,他是一个好老师
Something else.
还有个原因
What?
什么
If we helped him stabilize this new family,
如果我们帮他稳定自己的新家庭
he might end things with Aria.
他也许就会和艾瑞亚分开了
I suppose that's true.
很有可能
But is it a reason to help?
但这是我们帮忙的理由吗
No...no...
不,不
No, that's not right.
不,这不可能
I know what I saw, he's dead.
我知道我看到了什么,他死了
Spencer, why don't you want to believe that he could be alive?
斯宾塞,你为什么不相信他还活着
Because I know what I saw!
因为我知道我看到了什么
The body, did you see the face?
尸体,你看到他的脸了吗
No!
没有
No, but I know that it was Toby!
没有,但我知道那是托比
Spencer, I think you took a lot
斯宾塞,我觉得那天你去树林的时候
into that forest with you.
状态就很不好
I wanna see my friends.
我想见我的朋友
Please, when can I see my friends?
求你了,什么时候我才能见我的朋友
Not during the evaluation. After that...
评估期间是不行的,但那之后
After that, what?
之后怎样
After that, you'll either be released
之后,你要不然会被释放
or further treatment will be recommended.
要不然就需要接受长期治疗
I can call Emily,
如果你要想跟她们说什么
if you have a message for them.
我可以给艾米丽打个电话
Just...
就
Tell them that I miss them.
告诉她们我想她们
You made it.
你来了
Can't stay long. But, uh, you wanted to talk?
不能待太久,但你说想聊聊
I wanted you to meet someone.
我想给你介绍一个人
Emily Fields, Missy Franklin.
艾米丽·菲尔兹,这是米西·富兰克林
Missy, Emily.
米西,这是艾米丽
So, Shana was telling me that you swim?
莎娜告诉我说你是练游泳的
Hello. Yes. I swim.
你好,对,我练游泳
I met Missy at the airport in Colorado.
我在科罗拉多机场碰见了米西
No way I wasn't introducing myself.
所以我把握住了机会
She's headed for Philadelphia,
她准备去费城
I thought it'd be fun if you two met.
我想你俩应该见面
Sit down.
坐吧
What do you want? I'll buy.
你喝什么,我请客
Um, ggreen tea.
绿茶
So, does Rosewood have a good program?
玫瑰镇上有没有强队啊
Yeah, pretty good.
有的,非常不错
The Sharks, right?
鲨鱼队,是吧
Right, Sharks...
没错,鲨鱼队
Oh, god, um... congratulations.
天啊...恭喜
It's not too late to say congratulations, is it?
什么时候说恭喜都不晚吧
No, it's never too late to say congratulations. Thank you.
是的,什么时候说都不晚,谢谢
You ever lose one of those badges?
你丢过自己的工作卡吗
Not if you want to keep your job.
丢了就没工作了
They have a chip, right?
里边有芯片的吧
That's how they work with the doors and stuff?
可以用来开门跟身份认证
You're asking the kind of questions I'm supposed to report.
你问我这些问题,我该要报告上级了
I'm just curious.
我只是好奇
Seventy-two hours.
72小时
That's not long.
不是很长时间
You can do that standing on your head. Then you're out.
你可以再好奇一下,然后就可以走了
What if I really am crazy?
如果我真的疯了呢
You're not crazy.
你没疯
There was some trouble with the old badges.
之前用的工作卡有问题
They had to change the whole system.
他们得换个新系统
What kind of trouble?
什么问题
What kind do you think?
你说呢
People getting out? People getting in?
有人乱跑出去还是有人混进来
You want tapioca or vanilla tonight?
今晚想吃木薯还是香草口味
Surprise me.
你选吧
I can't stop thinking about Spencer in that place.
我一直在想斯宾塞呆在那里怎样
We'll get her out.
我们会弄她出来的
Shouldn't we have seen it coming?
我们是不是早该预料到了
Okay, I have to split myself between disasters.
我现在一个头两个大
It's after three, so I'm thinking about my mom.
过了三点了,我要考虑我妈的事了
Hey, if Wilden wants to come after you, he will.
如果威尔登不放过你,你跑哪也没用
It's not like New York is in some other country.
纽约又不是国外
New York is on another planet.
纽约离这十万八千里远
I don't know if she'll get the job, but...
我不知道她能不能找到工作,但是...
I want her to have the option in case things get worse.
如果事情变糟,我希望她有其他选择
So, what did Wilden tell people about his car?
威尔登是怎么跟别人说他的车的
Emily said he reported it stolen.
艾米丽说他去报失了
Don't you think they'll find it?
他们会不会找到啊
I mean, don't all cop cars have GPS?
不是所有警车都有卫星定位吗
No, it doesn't work under water.
如果在水下就没用了
It doesn't?
真的吗
Nothing works underwater, it's a scientific fact.
什么东西泡了水都没用了,这是科学事实
You actually think you'll go to New York?
你真的想去纽约吗
If it's to keep my mom safe from Wilden, then...
如果这能保证我妈不受威尔登的伤害,那么...
I'll make the sacrifice.
我愿意做出牺牲
Yeah, I...hear it's awful primitive out there.
还真是母女情深啊
Say cheese!
茄子
Let me take one of you two.
我帮你俩照吧
Great.
好的
I have to get going, but send me the video of your meet.
我得走了,记得把邀请赛的视频发给我哦
I will. And I'm gonna try
好的,我会试着
what you said about the crossover turn.
练习你说的交叉转身
It works for me. Bye, Shana. Bye, Emily
这对我很管用,莎娜,艾米丽,再见
Bye.
再见
I didn't know you swim.
我都不知道你会游泳
Paige didn't tell you?
佩奇没跟你说吗
No.
没有
Wonder why she never mentioned it.
为啥她没说啊
Don't forget to send me those pictures.
记得把照片发给我哦
You've got my email.
有我的电邮地址吧
What makes you think this kid stole my I.D.?
是什么让你觉得那孩子偷了我的卡
Because I saw it. I saw your I.D. With his picture.
因为我见到了,我看到你的卡上是他的照片
Wwhat would he need it for?
他要来干什么
To see somebody in here.
来见这的某个人吧
Somebody that he couldn't just visit because...
他没法见到的人,因为...
he was doing things for her.
他在为她做事
Out in the world.
在外边做事
She?
她
Yeah, the patient's name was Mona Vanderwaal.
有个叫梦娜·范德瓦尔的病人
Do you remember her?
有印象吗
She's hard to forget.
印象深刻啊
And the boy.
那个男孩
His real name was Toby.
他的真名叫托比
You haven't touched your pudding.
你没吃布丁啊
Saving it for later.
迟点再吃
Delayed gratification. Shows discipline. Patience.
延迟享乐,证明你自律有耐心
I'm not so patient.
我没这么有耐心
Wasn't just the badges.
不只是工作卡有问题
They had a problem with the visitors' passes.
访客卡也有问题
They traced it back to someone on the staff.
调查到是内部人员干的
Who? Who was it?
谁,是谁
I like my job.
我喜欢这份工作
I've been here since I got out of the Navy.
我从海军退役后就在这工作了
One of the ways that you keep your job
要保住自己的工作
is by keeping your mouth shut.
其中一件要做的事就是不乱讲话
Eddie. It seems like we're a little bit past that point.
爱迪,你已经说出来一些了
Maybe. Maybe not.
也许吧,不过也并非如此
She was here.
她在这
Mona Vanderwaal.
梦娜·范德瓦尔
This was her room.
她也是住在这间房
Will the circle be unbroken?
生命之圆真的不会破裂吗
By and by, by and by
日复一日,年复一年
There's a better home awaiting in the sky, in the sky?
天堂那有个更美好的家园
Will the circle be unbroken?
生命之圆真的不会破裂吗
By and by, by and by
日复一日,年复一年
There's a better home awaiting
天堂那
in the sky, in the sky?
有个更美好的家园
Okay, what do you suppose loser Mona was doing in there?
你觉得挫人梦娜在那做什么
Praying for bigger boobs?
祈祷让胸更大
Why do you even bother going to church?
你何必费事去教堂呢
I like to cover my bets.
我要去看看我信教有没有错
What is that?
这是什么
You were writing in it all during service.
你在礼拜的时候一直写
It's my diary.
我的日记
Since when do you keep a diary?
你从什么时候开始写日记啊
Since forever.
早就开始了
Let me see.
让我看看
Okay.
好吧
No, you're gonna have to wait till after.
等那之后再给你看
Till after what?
什么之后
After I'm dead.
我死之后
Ew, don't be so gruesome!
不要这样吓我
I'm not being gruesome, I'm being mysterious.
不是吓你,我这是神秘
Forget it. I don't want to read your stupid diary, anyway.
算了,我也不想看你那无聊的日记
Yes, you do.
你想看的
I'm writing them for you.
我是为你才写这些日记的
"Them"?
"这些"
They're beyond scandalous.
除了八卦还有很多其他的东西
You're gonna need them
如果我死后你要查清楚真相
if you're gonna carry on after I'm gone.
你会用上这些日记的
Carry on with what?
查清楚什么真相
Fresh muffins at the bakery. Come on!
面包房刚出炉的松饼,走吧
Here you go.
给您的
Thank you.
谢谢
Please, have a seat.
请坐
I didn't send her to ask for any favors.
我没有让她帮我找关系
No, I know that.
我知道
II didn't swear her to secrecy about what's going on,
我没让她发誓说什么都不讲
but I never told her to ask for help.
但我从没让她来帮我
I don't want you or Ella to think that I would do that.
我不希望您跟埃拉认为我是这样的人
Wwe know that you didn't.
我们知道你不是
And I'm sorry she put you in that position.
很抱歉她让你为难了
Oh, don't be angry at Aria. She wanted to help.
不要责怪艾瑞亚,她只是想帮忙
Oh, no, II'm not angry with her, I couldn't be.
不,我没生她的气,我不会的
There are just things about this situation
只是我没能够向她
that I haven't been able to explain to her.
解释这件事情
Well. Pride is a tricky thing.
自尊是很难对付
Why did you come here today?
您今天来有何贵干呢
I talked to the dean.
我和院长谈过了
I wanted to see if there was room
想问问公寓里有没有房间
in the department for you.
能够给你
And, uh, I'm afraid that there isn't.
但是,抱歉没有
But I still want to help you, if I can.
如果可以,我仍想帮助你
Because?
为什么
Could just be habit.
习惯而已
I have reached a point in my life
我的人生已经到达了一个阶段
where I spend a great deal of time
我愿意花时间
trying to make some kind of amends
去补偿
to someone for...something.
一些人...一些事
There's no shortage of bad judgment in this world.
世界上有不少错误的判断
Tell me about your son.
跟我讲讲你的儿子
You got all kinds of secret talents.
你真是有各种才华啊
I don't play so much anymore.
我没怎么练了
My sister and I used to play fourhanded pieces.
我和姐姐曾经还四手联弹呢
But that was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
Toby's not a name you hear everyday.
托比不是什么常见的名字
No, it's not.
是的
I've known one Toby in my life.
我也认识一个托比
Nice kid.
是个好人
I met him when his mother was a patient here.
他妈妈曾经是这的病人,所以我认识了他
My Toby's name was Cavanaugh. What about yours?
我认识的托比姓加瓦诺,你认识的呢
Be a hell of a coincidence if it was the same Toby, wouldn't it?
如果是同一个托比,是不是太巧合了
Yes, it would.
是的,当然
Do you believe in coincidences?
你相信巧合吗
Not as much as I used to.
之前很相信
Excuse me...
打扰一下
Hi there. What's the number on file for the...
你好,我想查一下案件号
Keep practicing.
继续练
Just a minute, and I'll get it for you.
等一下,我去拿给你
We could just say that we're Spencer's cousins.
我们就说是斯宾塞的堂姐妹
Hanna, nobody's ever gonna believe that.
汉娜,没人会相信的
We have to find out
我们得查出
why she's so sure Toby's dead.
为什么她那么肯定托比死了
Well, they have to let her out after 72 hours.
我们得在72小时之内把她弄出来
No, they don't have to let her go at all if she's really...
不可能,他们不会放她出来的,如果她真的
You know...
你们懂的
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I'm saying, "A“ has been turning the screws so long,
我的意思是,A谋划这个好久了
one of us was bound to snap a string.
我们中一定会有个人先下水
Just never thought that it would be Spencer.
只是没想到是斯宾塞
I did.
我想到了
Why?
为什么
Because there's a downside to being too smart.
太聪明就这点不好
You were never the weak link, Emily.
艾米莉,你不是我们中最弱的那个
Spencer was.
而是斯宾塞
So, where's the fourth musketeer?
你们的四号火枪手去哪了
Haven't seen her today.
今天没看到她
If you mean Spencer,
如果你是说斯宾塞
I think you know exactly where she is, she's in Radley,
你是明知故问吧,她在拉德里
and you're the reason why.
而这一切都是因为你
Radley?
拉德里吗
Don't play dumb, Mona.
梦娜,别装傻了
Could've gotten through senior year and been finished,
这一切本该在三年级就完了
but you wouldn't leave it alone.
但你还不收手
Listen to me
听我说
No, you listen.
不,你给我听着
If Spencer doesn't get better, and she doesn't get out of Radley,
如果斯宾塞不能好起来,不能从拉德里出来
you're gonna wish you broke your neck
你就祈祷自己掉下悬崖的时候
when you fell off that cliff.
摔断颈子吧
Attention.
通知
Aria Montgomery, report to the principal's office.
艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利,到校长室报道
Aria Montgomery, to the office
艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利,校长室
This is a compmpletely informal conversation.
这是一个非正式谈话
I want to make sure that we avoid any...
我希望我们之间
misunderstandings or miscommunications.
不要有任何误解
Okay...
好的
Ezra Fitz has applied to the school district
以斯拉·菲兹应聘到了我们校区
as a substitute teacher.
作为一名代课教师
If his application is approved,
如果他的申请通过
he will probably, at some point,
他也许就会
be assigned to cover a class here.
被派来教一个班
It's come to my attention that...
但我注意到
Since Mr. Fitz left Rosewood High,
自从菲兹老师离开玫瑰镇高中
You have seen him.
你跟他交往过
Occasionally.
有时候
In a social context. Yes
在社会背景下,是的
The school has no interest in the...
学校无权干涉
personal lives of pupils.
学生的私生活
But under the... unusual circumstances,
但是对于某些特殊的情况
I feel that I have to ask.
我觉得我有必要问一下
Are you currently seeing Ezra Fitz?
你现在还在和以斯拉·菲兹交往吗
Seeing him socially?
社会定义上的交往
No, I'm not.
不,没有
II saw him...
我在他离开玫瑰镇高中后
after he left Rosewood High. Socially. A few times.
和他偶尔交往过
Um, I suppose it might have looked like something that it wasn't.
我觉得也许看起来不像这样
Which it wasn't.
但确实不是
There was never any question of it...
这没有任何问题
being anything serious.
我们只是玩玩而已
I'm glad you both realized that before things...
很高兴你们能在事情还没更严重之前
went too far.
就意识到这一点
Yeah. It's definitely a good thing.
是的,这是好事
Otherwise, it might have been a little...
否则,这事就会显得有点
Awkward?
尴尬吗
Yes. Very awkward.
是的,非常
I'm sorry if this was embarrassing, but, uh...
抱歉让你觉得尴尬了,但是
I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask.
我需要弄清楚这些
No, I'm glad that I could clear things up for you.
很高兴跟您说清楚了
And you have.
我清楚了
Good.
那就好
Small world, isn't it?
世界真小,对吗
Well, they call it training,
他们叫培训
but it's more of an assessment.
但是它更像是一项评估
To see if you can do the job.
看看你能否胜任
I'm sorry to cancel so late, but...
非常抱歉这么晚才跟你说,但是
the bank only does this twice a year.
银行一年只有两次这样的机会
Nah, that's okay. It's, it's important.
没什么,不要紧的,那是很重要的事
And I'll only be gone a couple of days...
我也就离开几天
this time.
这一次
This time?
这一次吗
Yeah, if it works out,
是的如果能够行的话
I will be... taking Hanna to New York with me.
我要带汉娜一起去纽约
So the promotion wouldn't be here.
所以,不是在这升职
No, it's in New York.
对,是在纽约
Well...when would you go, if they offer it to you?
那么,如果他们给你这个机会,什么时候走呢
I'd have to make the decision pretty quickly.
我得快点做决定
Miss the great unveiling...
那就错过了揭牌仪式哦
We can come back for that.
我们可以专程回来参加
Well, I should wish you luck.
我应该祝你好运
But I don't think I can right now.
但是我现在做不到
Wouldn't feel honest.
感觉很不诚恳
I like seeing you.
很喜欢跟你一起
Right here.
在这里
I like seeing you.
我也是
If there was some other reason,
如果你是因为别的原因
for you leaving, besides the promotion...
要离开这里,而不是因为要升职
Would you tell me about it?
你能告诉我实情吗
This is the only reason.
真的是因为升职
"If." Would you tell me?
我是说如果,你能告诉我吗
Because maybe I could do something about it.
因为我觉得有些事我能搞定
I'd like to try. If you'd want me to.
要是你愿意的话,我可以试试
There's nothing you have to worry about.
没什么需要担心的
Are you sure you don't want a cookie?
你真的不想吃块饼干
No. Thank you.
不想,谢谢
Okay.
好吧
I brought them for Sybil.
我是买给西比尔的
She was my favorite nurse. Very kind.
她是我最喜欢的护士,人很好
It's important to reward kindness.
要懂得知恩图报
I bet you were surprised to see me.
我想你见到我很惊讶吧
You're taking a big risk.
你这是玩火
Coming here. Talking to me.
竟然来这里,跟我谈话
Just visiting a friend.
只是来看看朋友
Why did you kill Toby?
你为什么要杀了托比
What did that get you?
杀了他你能得到什么好处
That's an interesting question.
这问题真有意思
If it were true, if I killed him,
如果你说的是真的,如果我杀了他
Why would I want to talk to you?
那我还来找你谈什么
Look at all that's happened since you turned me down
看看自从你拒绝跟我开车上山之后
on our little drive up the mountain.
发生的这些事情
All the pain and disappointment and loss,
这些痛苦,失望,还有失去的人
because you were stubborn.
都是因为你的顽固不化
But I believe in second chances.
但我会再给你一次机会
I'm a generous person.
我是个宽宏大量的人
No, you're not.
不,你不是
You wouldn't be here if you didn't need something.
你要不是想得到些什么你才不会来这里
Whatever it is, Mona, the answer's no.
梦娜,无论你想要什么我都不会给你
Ali was never pregnant.
艾莉从没怀过孕
She thought she was, and she panicked,
她以为自己怀孕了,很惊慌
but it was a false alarm.
但实际她并没有怀上
No way you can be sure of that.
你不可能知道这些
Ali told me.
艾莉告诉我的
I have her diaries. Remember?
我有她的日记,还记得吗
I don't have all of them, but...
虽然不是全部,但是
I have most of them.
大部分都在我这儿
And I know where the rest of them are.
而且我还知道剩下的部分在哪
I have the answers, Spencer.
答案在我这儿,斯宾塞
I have the answers to questions you haven't even thought of.
我甚至还有你没想到过的问题的答案
Leave me alone.
别来烦我
You have all these bits and pieces.
所有的零零碎碎你都有了
You're trying to put together a jigsaw puzzle,
你想要像拼图似的把它们拼起来
But you've never seen the picture on the front of the box.
但你却不知道这副拼图是什么样子
You need me.
你需要我
Otherwise, you'll never really know anything for sure.
否则,你什么都搞不明白
Go away!
快滚
Before I start choking you again.
否则我还会掐死你
Mona, I've got nothing left to lose.
梦娜,我已经没有什么可以失去了
They already think that I'm crazy.
他们已经觉得我疯了
You're not crazy.
你没疯
You're as sane as I am.
你和我一样都神志正常
Your mom should have the contact info.
你妈妈应该有联系方式
I will call you as soon I get to the hotel.
我一到酒店就会给你打电话
Okay.
好的
Don't worry, mom. I'll be fine,
别担心,妈妈,我没事
We'll be okay, Mrs. Marin.
我们不会有事的,玛琳夫人
I love you. I love you.
我爱你,我也爱你
Geez, did you pack enough for three days?
天啊,你就打包了这么点儿东西
If I forgot something, I can always go back.
我要是落下了什么,还可以回去拿
Ignore him.
不用理他
Hanna, you don't have to talk to him.
汉娜,你没必要去理他
You know what, Emily?
知道吗,艾米丽
Sometimes you poke the bear,
这次你惹了熊
and other times, the bear pokes you.
下次它就回来惹你
It's from a movie.
电影里说的
Hello. Hello.
你好,你好
Are you following me? Me and my mom?
你是在跟踪我和我妈吗
Why would I do that?
我为什么要跟踪你们呢
I don't know.
不知道
I'm just wondering if you are.
我只是好奇你是不是在跟踪我们
No, I'm not following you.
不是,我没有跟踪你们
Well, then go away.
那你就离开吧
I went away.
我之前已经离开了
Right. You went fishing.
对啊,你去钓鱼了
That's right.
没错
And now I'm back.
但现在我回来了
And while I was away, I did some thinking.
在我离开的那段时间,我想了一些事情
You, me, and your mother. It's complicated.
你,我,还有你妈,很复杂
I don't think any of us have been
我觉得咱们都没有
completely honest with each other about things.
对彼此坦诚相待
Honesty is tough.
诚实不容易做到
Yeah, but you could make that easier on everybody, Hanna.
是,但你可以让大家都好过一些,汉娜
And how could I do that?
我该怎么做呢
The car, Hanna.
那辆车,汉娜
The car?
车
Just give me the keys, and tell me where you left it.
你只需要把钥匙给我
That's all you have to do.
然后告诉我车在哪
And then there's no more trouble from me.
我就不会再找你麻烦了
All I want from you and your mother is that car.
我只需要找到那辆车
I knew who I was when they found me.
他们找到我的时候我知道自己是谁
And I knew that my family and friends would be worried.
我也知道我的家人和朋友们会担心
But I just...
但我
I wanted to fold up and stop.
我想要退缩,想要放弃
I didn't, I didn't wanna think anymore.
我什么,我什么也不愿意去想
You were overwhelmed.
你受了严重的打击
Yeah, well, I wasn't Spencer Hastings
是的,我一整天都没有做
for almost a whole day, and...
斯宾塞·海斯汀,然后
nobody else showed up to take the job, so...
没人来接替我做这事,所以
guess I'm stuck with it.
我想还是得我来做
Because you're the only person in the world that can be you.
这是因为你是唯一的斯宾塞·海斯汀
You don't have to rub it in.
你没必要哪壶不开提哪壶
I'm sorry, this can't be very entertaining.
对不起,我知道这个谈话不会很欢快
I mean, there are people here with real problems.
我是说,这里的人是真正的有病
Just like you.
和你一样
Yeah, just like me.
对,和我一样
I, uh...
我
I fell down in the woods.
我在树林里奔跑的时候
When I was running.
我摔倒了
I fell down, and I looked at the ground, and I...
摔倒后,我看着大地,我
saw my hand, and my sleeve, and...
看着我的手,我的袖子
the little button on my sleeve.
袖子上的纽扣
And some dirt,
还有一些土
and an old acorn, and I said to myself:
一些橡树果,于是我对自己说
"Okay, if this is the last thing that you ever see,
好吧,要是这就是你最后看到的景象
I can handle that.
我也满足了
I'm done.
我活够了
I've had enough."
我真的活够了
But it wasn't the last thing that I saw.
但这不是我最后看到的
I just kept going.
我不断地跑
How do you keep going
要是最不幸的事发生了
when the worst thing has happened?
你如何还能继续跑呢
What do you have to change inside to survive?
你的内心要如何改变才能继续活下去
Who do you have to become?
你需要变成什么样的人
I'm sorry, I don't expect you guys to understand.
很抱歉,我也不指望你们能理解
You don't know me.
你们根本不认识我
I'm sorry, but that's true.
很抱歉,但这是真的
You don't know who I am anymore.
你们已经不认识现在的我了
And you can't count on me.
而且你们也不能指望我了