Previously on Pretty Little Liars...
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
I may not agree with the way Ezra lives his life,
我并不认同以斯拉自己的生活方式
but I'm not gonna stand by and let you ruin him.
但我绝不会眼睁睁看着你毁了他
Alison made my dad this collage,
艾莉森给我爸爸做了副拼贴画
and there was a picture of her on a boat.
里面有张她在船上的照片
That's the one.
就是那张
Cece told you she didn't know?
茜茜跟你说她不知道这事
Why did she lie?
她为什么要撒谎
I haven't told you guys the truth.
我没跟你们说实话
What truth? Toby and I broke up.
什么实话,我和托比分手了
Are you okay? I'm about to meet my son.
你还好吗,我就要见我儿子了
Mona sent you, didn't she?
梦娜让你来的,对吧
Spencer, she recognizes selfdestructive aggressive behavior.
斯宾塞,她知道什么是自毁和攻击行为
And who's looking cray cray now, Spencer?
现在是谁疯疯癫癫,斯宾塞
Die!
去死吧
Stay at my place. No, I
去我家吧,不行
Yes. You'll sleep on our couch.
可以,你就睡沙发吧
We can make that jump.
我们可以从这跳下去
No!
不要
Jason!
杰森
The patient in bed 3, Jason Dilaurentis.
三号床的病人,杰森·迪劳伦提斯
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了
How you holding up, Em?
你还好吗,艾米
Don't think I'll be taking an elevator any time soon.
我近期是不会再乘电梯了
Any word from Jason?
有杰森的消息吗
No. Nothing.
没有
Okay, so now that the whole N.A.T. Club is out of Rosewood,
N.A.T.社团的人都已经离开玫瑰镇了
do you think that "A" will retire?
你们觉得A会就此罢休吗
Or just have more time for us.
或者有更多时间来对付我们了
Way to think positive, Spence.
想法还真积极啊,斯宾塞
I just doubt suddenly everything's gonna be lilacs and daffodils.
我只是不相信一切突然就能风平浪静了
Guys, let's focus.
别歪楼
Cece lied about knowing Wilden,
茜茜说她不认识威尔登
and then we find a picture of both of them with Ali.
接着我们找到了一张他俩和艾莉一起拍的照
Yeah, a picture that's gone now.
现在照片还不见了
New rule. Next time we see
新规矩,下次再看到
anything that might be important to us down the road,
也许对我们调查这事有用的东西
it goes in the phone.
记得拍下来
Okay, so is it possible that Cece is...
有没有可能茜茜是...
What are we calling her, red coat?
我们怎么称呼她,红外套吗
I never saw a face.
我从没见过那人正脸
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
What do you think, Spencer?
你觉得呢,斯宾塞
Blonde? Red coat? Captain of the "A" team?
金发,红外套,A那帮人的首领
Maybe it's Cece.
也许是茜茜
Pay attention. We need this brain trust firing on all cylinders.
专心点,我们需要你这个智囊想想各种可能性
What happened tonight with you and Wren?
你和任今晚发生了什么
It's nothing. I...
没什么
Mona and I had a... moment,
我和梦娜,有点摩擦
And, uh, he saw, that's all.
被他看到了,就这样
A moment that might make her try and cut Emily in half?
是会让她想把艾米丽腰斩的摩擦吗
No. No, you guys, this wasn't Mona.
不,不是梦娜干的
We were in a different county.
她都不在这里
Well, then who do you think it was?
那你觉得是谁
We're closed.
打烊了
You're here. I have the keys.
你在这里,我有钥匙
Yeah, and drinking coffee's not a crime.
喝咖啡又没罪
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Looking for you girls.
找你们
Wait, you were following us?
等等,你在跟踪我们
Jason Dilaurentis has been saying some nasty things about me.
杰森·迪劳伦提斯说了我一些坏话
Like what?
什么坏话
Don't play dumb, Hanna.
别装傻,汉娜
It wouldn't be the first time you made up a story.
又不是你第一次编故事了
Well, I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
So why don't you just leave us alone.
请离开吧
It's just a question. No need to get so defensive.
就是问个问题,不必这么针锋相对
Why don't you ask Cece Drake? Hanna.
你怎么不去问茜茜·德雷克,汉娜
We know about the little boat ride you two took with Alison.
我们知道你俩和艾莉森一起划船游湖
It's late.
天色不早了
We were just leaving.
我们马上就走
Care for a ride?
要搭车吗
It's not safe this time of night.
这个点不太安全
We're good.
不用了
Oh, and Hanna...
汉娜
See you around.
回头见
Is Caleb having fun with his dad?
凯勒跟他爸处得还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
我觉得挺好
After all the hurdles you went through to get them together,
你费尽心机才让他们重归于好
I thought you'd be more enthusiastic.
我还以为你会更热情一点
They're just stripping fixtures at his aunt's house...
他们就是去他阿姨家弄弄装修
Copper pipes are not that exciting.
铜管有什么激动人心的
Am I missing something? No.
你有事瞒着我吗,没有
Look, Mom, you're gonna be late for work.
妈妈,你上班要迟到了
Just get in the car.
快点儿上车
What is going on? What?
发生什么事了
Hanna, what's going on?
汉娜,怎么了
Nothing.
没事
That wasn't nothing.
那可不像没事
II just know the girl who got in his car.
不过是上他车的那个女孩我认识而已
That doesn't explain the look he just gave you.
这不能解释他为什么那么看你
II don't know, mom, all right?
老妈,我也不知道
Wilden's a freak. He hates us.
威尔登是个怪人,他讨厌我们
Hanna, did he talk to you again without me being there?
汉娜,他又在我不在场的情况下跟你谈话了
Because Veronica Hasting said he wasn't allowed
因为维罗妮卡·海斯汀说过,不允许他
No, it's fine.
没有,没事
Okay. I'll talk to him myself then.
好吧,那我自己跟他谈
No!
不用
You're not giving me a choice.
你让我别无选择
Well, you can't.
你不能去
We're just trying to figure out why he's always after us.
我们正在试图查出他为什么总是缠着我们
Okay.
好吧
So we were thinking that maybe Wilden and Ali
所以我们想或许威尔登和艾莉
had a relationship.
有点儿关系
What kind of relationship?
什么关系
Oh, my God, Hanna.
我的天,汉娜
Why did you even go there?
你怎么会那么想呢
Mom, I told you it was a dumb theory.
妈妈,我跟你说那只是一种假设而已
No wonder he's upset.
难怪他会紧张了
You can't go around saying those things about people,
你不能到处这样议论别人
no matter how much you don't like them.
不论你有多讨厌他们
Well, don't worry about it.
不用担心
It all started when that girl got in his car,
都是由那个女孩引起的
and I already told Wilden.
而且我已经和威尔登谈过了
So it's over.
所以都结束了
How do you even know this person?
你怎么会认识这个人的
She was friends with Ali.
她是艾莉的朋友
She's a onewoman rumor factory.
她是那种一个人就能演一台戏的女人
All right, well, I don't want you associating with her anymore, okay?
好了,我不想你再和她来往了,好吗
Okay. Never again. Gladly.
好的,再也不会了,很高兴
I have to go meet Emily.
我得去见艾米丽了
Oh, my God. You're still in bed?
我的天,你还没起床
Mom and dad called.
爸妈刚打了个电话
I didn't tell them you've been skipping school.
我没告诉他们你翘课的事情
Any idea how much longer I'll be covering for you?
我到底要为你打掩护打多久
If they call again, I'm telling them the truth.
要是他们再打电话,我可要说实话了
You told your mom?
你告诉你妈了
Don't worry about it. We're fine. I covered for us.
不用担心,没事的,我编了个谎
What were you thinking? You can't tell her something like that.
你在想什么呢,这样的事不能跟她说
I was distracted by Cece and Wilden, okay?
是茜茜和威尔登让我分心了,好吗
It doesn't make sense. I thought she was protecting him.
这说不通啊,我以为她在保护他
Well, what if we were wrong,
要是我们弄错了怎么办
and I just set Ali's baby daddy/killer on her tail?
我还把艾莉孩子的父亲兼凶手引到她那了
Why would she lie about knowing him?
她为什么骗我们说不认识他
We have to find out the truth... confront her.
我们得查出真相,和她对质
Where? In Wilden's trunk?
在哪里对质,威尔登的行李箱里吗
He wouldn't grab her in broad daylight
如果他真要伤害她的话
if he was gonna hurt her.
是不会在大白天抓她的
Probably.
也许吧
Have you heard from jason?
你有杰森的消息吗
He texted. He's laying low
他发过信息,他现在躲在
at a friend's place in Virginia for a while.
弗吉尼亚州一个朋友那里
I kinda wish he took me with him.
我真希望他也带我去了
Did you tell paige that she almost
你有没有跟佩奇说过
got two Emilys for the price of one?
你死里逃生的事情
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
She's worried enough about me as it is.
她已经够为我担心的了
Do you think Paige and Caleb have told us everything?
你觉得佩奇和凯勒把所有事都告诉我们了吗
I mean, with them digging into Mona,
我是说,既然他们调查梦娜
do you think they found out something that we could use?
你觉得他们有没有找到什么对我们有用的东西
"A" almost killed me. I am not exposing Paige to that.
A差点杀了我,我不会让佩奇冒这个险的
No, of course not.
那是当然了
But would it hurt to find out
只是了解下她有没有找到
if she picked up anything useful?
什么有用的东西又不会怎样
Yeah, II guess we could go and talk to her after school.
好吧,我想可以在放学以后找她谈谈
How is Caleb, anyway?
凯勒怎么样了
Everything go okay with the reunion?
重聚之后一切都还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, mostly.
还好,差不多还行
What part isn't?
差了哪里不行
I don't know. This weird thing happened.
我不知道,发生了一件奇怪的事情
I put a five dollar bill in the church collection box,
我往教堂的募捐箱里投了一张五美元的钞票
and it had some dice drawn on it.
上面画有骰子的图案
And later that day, Caleb's dad had it.
同一天,那张钞票就到了凯勒他爸的手上
You gave money to a church?
你给教堂捐钱了
Emily, I'm serious.
艾米丽,我说正经的呢
Do you know how much money has writing on it?
你知道有多少人往钱上面画图写字吗
George Washington has dreadlocks on like half my tips.
我收的小费票子上面的毛爷爷好多都有刘海儿
Yeah, I know, but what if it was the same one.
是的,我知道,不过要是真是同一张呢
The guy's an excon.
那人有前科的
Hanna, do you really think he would steal
汉娜,你真的觉得
from the place that just hired him?
他会在刚刚聘用他的地方盗窃吗
We need to find out the truth.
我们得查出真相
Hey, Wes.
维斯
Look, I think that we should talk
我觉得我们该谈...
Ezra.
以斯拉
When did you get back?
你什么时候回来的
3:00 this morning.
凌晨三点
I crashed as soon as I got in.
我回来之后倒头就睡了
I just woke up.
刚起来
I haven't been sleeping much the past few weeks.
过去这几周我都没怎么睡觉
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
I guess I'm just a little confused on why
我有点困惑,你睡不着的时候
you never called me on one of those sleepless nights.
为何不给我打电话呢
Aria, my life turned upside down.
艾瑞亚,我的生活完全被打乱了
I needed some time to think about things.
我需要时间来思考些事情
Things like us?
我们间的事吗
For one.
这是其中之一
I mean, not about my feelings for you, obviously.
但显然,我对你的感情是毋须置疑的
Obviously.
是很显然
What is that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Ezra, you've been radio silent ever since you left.
以斯拉,你走之后,就一直默不作声
It's given me nothing to do but fear the worst.
我每天都很担心
That you'd moved on. No.
担心你移情别恋了,没有
Aria, no. If...
艾瑞亚,我没有
if anything, I was trying to be fair to you
我要是有办法的话,我一定会对你坦白
and not drag you into the middle of this.
不会让你卷入这事
I already am.
我已经被卷入了
And I feel terrible about that.
对此我很抱歉
Because this isn't this isn't what you signed up for.
这不该...这不该让你来承受
That's not your decision to make, it's mine.
决定权不在你,在我
You're right.
你说得对
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对,对不起
I shut you out, and that was wrong.
我对你避而不谈,这是我的错
How was your trip?
旅行怎么样
"Surreal" definitely comes to mind.
我能想到的形容词只有"太不现实了"
But, uh...
但...
Malcolm's amazing.
马尔科姆很棒
He's smart, lively, really artistic.
很聪明,活泼,很有艺术细胞
Did Maggie ever tell you why she kept it a secret?
麦琪有没有说,她为何要保密
She did.
说了
My mother paid her to keep quiet.
我妈妈给了她封口费
That's disgusting.
真可耻
Sorry.
抱歉
No, no, you're right, and believe me,
不不,你说得对,相信我
I gave her an earful over the phone.
我在电话里指责她了
Can I bring you up to speed over dinner?
晚饭时,我再跟你详细解释好吗
I never would have said this prior to meeting you,
我从没想过见到你时会这么说
but I've actually been craving vegan takeout.
但我太想叫一次素食外卖了
I want you in my life, Aria.
我希望我的生活中有你,艾瑞亚
Every part of it.
每一部分都有你的存在
If you're willing.
如果你愿意的话
I just missed you.
我太想你了
I missed you, too.
我也想你
What happened with Wes?
维斯怎么了吗
When you came in, you were on the phone.
你进来的时候,在跟他讲电话
Said you needed to talk.
你说你们得谈谈
Oh, right, yeah. No, nothing. We, um...
对,没什么事,我们...
He helped me with a shoot the other night,
有一天晚上他帮我拍照片
and we messed up some stuff at Cece's store.
我们把茜茜店里的东西弄脏了
It was nothing.
不是什么大事
OK.
好了
I'm gonna be late for school.
我上学要迟到了
Okay.
好吧
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Hey. Sorry.
对不起
I just wanted to spend my free period in the quiet.
我只是想在课间时安静待一会
I haven't seen you in a few days.
我好几天没见你了
Yeah. Bad week.
是啊,这周糟透了
I understand if you don't want me in your classroom.
如果你不想让我待在你的教室里,我能理解
No, it's okay. I don't mind.
不,没关系,我不介意
Do you feel like talking?
你想聊聊吗
Well, I guess you've heard...
我想你已经听说了
about Mona.
梦娜的事
Mrs. Horowitz wanted you suspended,
霍罗威茨先生想让你停课
but Mona said it was just a misunderstanding.
但是梦娜说,那只是误会
Spencer, I've known you most of your life.
斯宾塞,我很早前就认识你了
And you've always been the kind of person
而你总是能
who would bounce back from disappointment.
从低谷中迅速振作起来
I've never seen you this down.
我从没见你这么失落过
Yeah, well, people change.
是啊,人是会变的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, don't apologize.
不,不需要道歉
Breakups are terrible. I get it.
分手是很痛苦,我明白
I should probably get going.
我得去上课了
Um, if you wanna spend any more of your free periods here,
如果你空闲时,还想来我这的话
my door is open.
我随时欢迎
Thanks, Miss Montgomery.
谢谢你,蒙哥马利老师
What's up?
在干嘛呢
Just heading home.
准备回家了
Rosewood costume shop?
玫瑰镇服饰店
Yeah, II thought I'd check in with Shana
是,我想回去的路上找莎娜确认一下
about those queen of hearts costumes on the way.
买红心皇后戏服的人
You said you were done with this.
你说过你不会再牵涉进这事了
I know. I am.
我知道,我没再参与了
Liar.
撒谎精
I'm following up.
我想善始善终
She said the inventory could take a few weeks.
她说详细目录要花几周才能出
Great. We'll come with.
很好,我们跟你去
Emily, no.
艾米丽,别
The whole point of this is that I'm protecting you,
我这么做就是为了要保护你
not the other way around.
而不是陷你于危险中
No. Doing things alone is what gets us in trouble. Let's go.
不,你单闯才是陷我们于危险,走吧
Are you this hard on Caleb?
你对凯勒也这么凶吗
Seriously? You're looking for sympathy
真的吗,你想从
from the girl who's boyfriend took a bullet in the gut?
男友腹部中枪的女孩那寻求支持吗
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
I know that you're in there.
我知道你在里面
I'm fine.
我没事
Come on, open up the door.
来,把门打开
You're not the only one that could use a little "Team Sparia".
"斯宾艾瑞亚二人组"需要你
Ezra's back.
以斯拉回来了
Spencer...
斯宾塞
I know that you don't want a friend right now,
我知道你现在不需要朋友
but that doesn't mean that your friends don't need you.
但这不意味着你的朋友也不需要你
I still don't understand why you care about this costume.
我还是没搞懂为何你如此在意这套戏服
Some girl wore it on the train.
有人穿它去万圣节火车派对
We kinda tangled, and I wanna know who it was.
我们跟她有点摩擦,想知道她是谁
I'm Shana, by the way.
对了,我是莎娜
Paige forgot her manners.
佩奇忘记给我们介绍了
Emily.
艾米丽
Oh, so it's you in the flesh.
终于见到本人了
I'm Hanna.
我是汉娜
About that costume...
那件服装...
Yeah, I checked. We can't give out that information.
是的,我查过了,但不能告诉你们
It'd be my ass.
否则我要负责任
You didn't think to mention this on the phone?
你在电话里怎么没说
Must have slipped my mind.
一时忘了
I didn't realize you'd be bringing your girlfriends.
我没想到你会带女朋友一起来
Do you have a restroom?
这里有洗手间吗
In the back.
在后面
Thanks.
谢谢
So where are the queen of hearts costumes, anyway?
那件红心皇后戏服在哪里
I wanna see what all the fuss is about.
我想看看它有什么神奇之处
Over here.
这边
Wow!
天啊
This is really pretty.
真的很漂亮
What is this, silk?
这是什么材质的,丝绸吗
Try polyester.
涤纶
I'm really into fashion.
我很爱时装
Okay, I'd love to chat, but No!
好吧,我很想和你聊,但,别
Wait. Um...
等等...
What's this?
这是什么装扮
Little boy Blue.
小牧羊人布鲁
Yeah, I really, really love this color.
是吗,我挺喜欢这颜色的
I have to get that.
我得去接个电话
While you're with a customer?
你就是这么对待顾客的吗
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了
Costumes.
这里是服饰店
Let's go.
走吧
Aria.
艾瑞亚
Mrs. Fitzgerald.
菲茨杰拉德太太
I wanted to thank you.
我想感谢你
Whatever you said or did, it worked.
不管你说了什么做了什么,都很管用
Wesley's come home.
维斯利回家了
He's going to be finishing the year at Dillard.
他将完成在迪拉德大学这年的学业
Oh. Uh, I didn't do anything.
我,我什么都没做
Well, in any event, he's back where he belongs.
无论如何,他回到了他该回的地方
Do you mind if I sit?
介意我坐下吗
I know we didn't get off on the right foot,
我知道我们的第一印象并不好
but your generosity toward my son
但我很感谢
in the midst of all this does mean something.
在这些事中,你对我儿子的慷慨
Yeah, well, Wes needed a place to stay.
这没什么,维斯需要个地方住
I wasn't gonna leave him out on the street.
我可不忍心看他睡大街
I meant Ezra.
我是说以斯拉
Wes stayed with you?
维斯和你在一起吗
I take it you've spoken with Ezra.
我知道你和以斯拉聊过了
I really don't wanna get into the middle of this.
我也真的不想干涉这件事
I know this may sound hard to believe,
我知道这听起来难以置信
but I was acting in Ezra's best interest.
但是我做的一切都是为了以斯拉好
He was in high school.
他那时才上高中
Just think of yourself, Aria.
想想你自己,艾瑞亚
How would you feel waking up to that kind of responsibility?
突然要担负起那种责任,你会怎么想
My parents respect me enough to involve me in the decision.
我父母会尊重我,让我自己做决定
I'm sure they do.
我相信他们会的
I must admit, I admire your courage
我必须承认,我很钦佩你的勇气
Staying with Ezra while his life turns upside down.
在以斯拉的生活翻天覆地变化后还和能和他在一起
It will change things, to say the least.
至少,这件事会改变一些事情
Especially for someone like Ezra.
特别是对以斯拉这样的人来说
You know he'll make Malcolm the center of his life.
你知道他会把马尔科姆作为他生活的重心
And there's Maggie...
还有麦琪
Well, I won't keep you.
那就不打扰了
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Caleb's gonna try and I.D. the credit card numbers
凯勒从他姑姑家回来后
when he gets back from his aunt's house.
会试着查出信用卡账户的身份
What's wrong?
怎么了
Do you think Toby would ever cheat on Spencer?
你觉得托比会背叛斯宾塞吗
Wait, what?
等等,你说什么
It's the only thing I can think of
她最近如此沮丧
that might explain how upset she's been.
这是我能想到的唯一解释了
Toby is as loyal as a labrador. I don't think he'd cheat.
托比像拉布拉多犬一样忠诚,我觉得他不会
And neither would Paige.
佩奇也不会
Who said anything about Paige?
谁说佩奇会了
Uh, your face.
你的表情
I was only worried about it
我唯一担心的就是
when I saw her with Shana.
看到她和莎娜一起的时候
There was some serious tension in that room.
气氛变得有些紧张
Look, I know, and it's all my fault.
我知道,这都是我的错
I should have never put that thought in your head.
我不该让你有那种想法
Are you even sure Shana's gay? She barely looked at me.
你确定莎娜是同性恋吗,她几乎都不怎么看我
That's the criteria? I'm just saying.
那就是判断标准吗,我只是说说而已
You should have seen those chicks fighting over me at the bar.
你真应该看看那几个在酒吧为我打架的女人
Anyway, it's like me and Caleb's dad.
就像我和凯勒的爸爸一样
Just because we've all gotten in the habit of
我们都习惯
thinking the worst of people
朝最坏的方向考虑问题
doesn't mean it true.
但并不意味着那就是事实真相
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
Ezra's back.
以斯拉回来了
And so is Miss FitzScary.
还有他可怕的妈妈
Oh, I didn't order that.
我没有点这个
I did.
是我点的
Boyfriend busy?
你男友很忙吗
I am not gonna discuss my personal life with you.
我不打算和你谈论我的私生活
I'm just trying to make small talk.
我只是找你稍微聊一下
Yet something tell me that I should talk with my lawyer present.
但我有权在我律师不在场的情况下保留我的说话权
No, there's no need to make it official.
没必要弄得那么正式
All right. You wanna talk? Talk.
好吧,你想聊天吗,聊吧
Don't get upset. I'm here as a friend.
别这样,我是以朋友的身份来的
But we're not friends.
但我们不是朋友
We have a history.
我们曾经有一段回忆
A history that's ancient, as far as I'm concerned.
对我而言,回忆已经太久远了
Listen, I know my record isn't spotless,
听着,我知道我也不是从没犯过错
especially with you,
特别是和你在一起
but I take my job very seriously.
但我很重视我的工作
I don't want anything to get in the way,
我不希望有任何事情介入其中
especially something outrageous.
尤其是一些离谱的事情
Outrageous?
离谱
Teenagers aren't aware of the ramifications of what they say.
小孩子们不懂乱说话的后果
If it's outrageous, why do you seem so nervous?
如果只是些离谱的事,你为什么看起来这么紧张
In a town like this,
在这样的一个小镇上
an accusation like that would be the end of me.
那样的控诉会毁了我
Is there any truth to it?
那些事是真的吗
Of course not.
当然不是
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think you bought a glass of wine for the wrong person.
我觉得你的酒送错了人
Do you mind if I join you?
介意我和你聊聊吗
No.
坐吧
I was hoping we could discuss our little road trip.
我想谈一下之前我们的公路旅行
Look, I was wrong.
听着,我错了
You wanted to help me and I used you to get at Mona.
你想帮我,我却利用你去找梦娜的茬
I'm sorry.
对不起
You shouldn't be.
没必要
I deserved to be used.
我活该被利用
Look, I'd be lying if I said I came to you
如果我说我单纯是为了做心理疏导来找你
purely in the name of mental health.
那是在撒谎
Mona had told me about your breakup,
梦娜告诉我你分手了
and I think...
所以我想
I think that part of me hoped that with Toby out of the picture,
我想其实我甚至有点希望托比出局
that I finally stood a chance.
这样我才有机会
But it was wrong of me to try and swoop in so quickly.
但是我这么急着追你也造成了一些问题
I let feelings cloud my judgment.
我的理智被情感所麻痹
And I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Thanks.
谢谢
Your anger toward Mona...
你对梦娜的愤怒
is she the one who came between you and Toby?
是因为她疏远了你和托比吗
Yeah, you could say that.
可以这么说
Forgive me. It's none of my business.
抱歉,我不该管这么多
I'll leave you.
我先走了
Wren, wait.
任,等等
It may have been about Mona,
也许是因为梦娜
but something good came out of it.
但也有好事发生
It was nice
这感觉挺好的
being with you.
跟你一起的感觉
I'm glad I'm not the only one of us who thought so.
很高兴你也这么觉得
Do you fancy taking another stab at dinner?
还想再试试一起吃晚餐吗
Anywhere but Lewisburg?
除刘易斯堡的任何地方
Since when do you care what that hosebeast thinks?
你何时开始在乎那个神经病的想法了
She wasn't wrong, Han.
她是对的,汉娜
Now with Malcolm and Maggie in the picture,
现在牵涉到了马尔科姆和麦琪
everything's gonna be complicated.
一切都变得复杂了
God, how did this even happen?
天哪,怎么会这样
I mean, I'm actually having
我居然在谈论
a conversation about my boyfriend's son.
我男友的儿子
It's like my relationship
我的爱情好像
went from high school to minivan overnight.
一夜间从高中变成了房车一家
And nownow I have to go to his apartment
现在...我还得去他家
and have dinner with him and act like everything's okay.
装作什么事都没发生的样子,共进晚餐
Okay, Aria, take a deep breath.
艾瑞亚,深呼吸
Yeah, you have to give it more than ten minutes.
是的,十分钟是肯定不够的
You guys have been through so much.
你们俩一起经历了很多
I know.
我知道
Okay, but don't you think
好吧,但你不觉得
it's a little weird that he didn't call?
他都不给我打电话这事有点怪吗
I mean, Wes even thought that was strange.
连维斯都觉得奇怪
Hold up. His little brother?
等等,他的弟弟吗
Aria, is there something that you're not telling us?
艾瑞亚,有什么事是没告诉我们的吗
What? No.
什么,没有
Okay, yes, fine, maybe I went there
好吧,是的,我有过几秒
for like 2.5 seconds, but no.
心里纠结过,但什么都没发生
No, I just missed Ezra.
不,是我太想念以斯拉
It seems like you're talking to everyone in that family
好像你和他家每个人都说了话
except for the one that matters.
但却没和最重要的那人聊过
It was this beautiful crystal paperweight,
那是个很漂亮的水晶纸镇
with these lavender petals suspended inside.
里面悬浮着薰衣草花瓣
I never would have pegged you as a thief.
我真没想到你偷过东西
Well, I was a terrible one.
这方面我的确不擅长
I felt so guilty, as soon as I got home from my nana's house,
我特别内疚,刚从奶奶那里回家
that I actually
我就...
I buried it in the backyard.
我就把它埋进了后院
It's probably still there.
现在可能还在那里埋着
I hate to cut the night short,
虽然不想到此为止
but I promised a colleague I'd cover his shift for him.
但我答应了等等替我同事值班
Oh, go. Save some lives.
去吧,多救些人
I had a lovely night.
我今晚过得很愉快
Yeah, I did, too.
我也是
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I hardly think that's fair.
我觉得这不公平
I'll be on my way.
我马上就走
Are you sure you don't want to tell Aria
你确定不想告诉艾瑞亚
about how hiding my son from me was in everyone's best interest?
把我儿子藏起来,是为了大家的利益吗
Best interest. That's what you called it, right, mom?
"大家的利益",你是这样形容的对吗
Malcolm's every need has been seen to.
马尔科姆的所有要求我都满足他了
Oh, god. You're unbelievable.
天啊,你太不可思议了
I can go...No, no, no. Stay, stay.
我可以去...不不,你留下
We can continue this another time.
我们可以下次再讨论
Like when I'm alone?
我独自一人的时候吗
So you can try to manipulate Aria out of my life again?
你要再次策划将艾瑞亚逐出我的生活吗
Ezra, it's okay.
以斯拉,没关系的
No, it's not okay.
不,这有关系
I'm so sick of this.
我受够了
I'm not going to apologize for loving you.
我不想因为爱你而道歉
And I'm sure as hell not
我也肯定不会
going to let you swoop into my son's life
让你闯入我儿子的生活
and pretend the past seven years never happened.
假装过去七年的事从未发生过
Well, you've made your feelings perfectly clear.
好吧,你已经阐述的很明确了
You're forgetting something.
你忘了样东西
The key. I know you had one made.
钥匙,我知道你刻了一把
I am so sorry that you had to see that.
很抱歉让你看到这些
Any idea why Shana got in trouble
你知道为何莎娜
for Emailing Confidential Information?
因"邮件保密信息"惹上麻烦吗
I needed to find out who rented those costumes.
我得找出谁租了那些服装
So badly you're willing to risk somebody's job?
所以你拿着别人的工作来冒险吗
It's complicated, okay? Try me.
这事很复杂,跟我说说
There's more to this than you're letting on.
你隐瞒的肯定不止这些
Is it something about Mona?
是关于梦娜的吗
Did she kill Garrett?
是她杀了加勒特吗
I don't know!
我不知道
Look, I know you and Caleb are trying to bust her,
我知道你和凯勒想要抓住她
but this might be bigger than Mona, okay?
但这事有可能不止是梦娜,好吗
She could be working for someone.
她可能是在为别人做事
Someone like who?
比方说,谁
That's what we're trying to find out.
这正是我们要找到的
At first we thought it was Cece,
一开始我们以为是茜茜
but nownow we don't know what to think.
但是现在,我们也不知道该怎么想了
Why didn't you tell me this?
你为什么不告诉我
'Cause I was being protective.
因为我想保护你
Same as you and Caleb.
和你跟凯勒一样
Now it's your turn.
现在到你了
Shana? Em...
莎娜,艾米
No, we can't be half honest.
不,我们不能有所保留
I saw the way you two looked at each other............
我看到你们之间的眼神了
We dated...
我们交往过
This summer, while you were working in Haiti.
这个夏天,你在海地工作的时候
Three weeks.
交往了三周
If it was over, why would you lie about it?
既然你们结束了,为什么还要撒谎
Because I didn't wanna hurt you.
因为我不想伤害你
Emily, believe me.
艾米莉,相信我
It's over.
我和她结束了
She was a substitute,
她只是个替代品
at a time when I never thought I'd get the real thing.
我一度以为我再也得不到真爱了
I love you.
我爱的是你
Hey, Hanna. It's me.
嗨,汉娜,是我
I just saw Wilden.
我刚看到威尔登了
We need to talk about what you told me earlier, okay?
我们谈谈你之前告诉我的事,好吗
Call me as soon as you get this.
看到尽快打给我
Love you. Bye.
爱你,拜
What'd it take to get you out of bed?
是什么终于让你下床了
I... Just needed some fresh air.
我,只是需要呼吸一下新鲜空气
Spencer...
斯宾塞
I know it's none of my business,
我知道这不关我的事
but no company is better than bad company.
但是没人陪总好过坏人陪
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
I bought Wren that cologne.
这古龙香水是我送给任的
Hey... Don't you wanna give that to goodwill or something?
嘿,为什么不把那个捐到二手店什么的呢
Knowing my mother, there's probably is a tracking device on that.
以对我妈的了解,这上面可能有追踪器
Does Malcolm know that you're his dad?
马尔科姆知道你是他爸爸吗
Not yet.
现在还不知道
It's a big step, but we're trying to ease him into the idea.
这是一件大事,我们会尝试慢慢告诉他
Well, whatever you decide, I'm here for you.
不管你做什么决定,我都支持你
Thank you.
谢谢
So if my memory serves me correct,
如果我记得没错
I'm pretty sure that I won the last movie night coin toss,
上一次电影之夜投硬币我赢了
which means that we are watching anything but Chinatown.
也就是说,除了《唐人街》看什么都行
One of these nights you are going to
你哪次电影之夜
stay awake through the entire movie.
能够清醒的看完一部电影
One of these nights is not tonight.
今晚估计也不会
I'm gonna make popcorn.
我去做爆米花
Hey, what's up?
嘿,怎么啦
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, slow down.
喔喔喔,别着急,慢慢说
No. No, it's okay. I got time.
不,没事,我有时间
It's Maggie. Is everything okay?
是麦琪,一切还好吗
Uh, I don't know, uh, but we will figure something out.
我不知道,但我们会有办法的
What's wrong?
怎么了
My mom owns Maggie's condo, and she's selling it.
我妈买了麦琪的公寓,还打算卖掉
What?
什么
No, no, no, no. Look, that's not gonna happen.
不,不,这不会发生的
Look, you got rights and nothing
你有权利,而且
Nothing's gonna happen overnight.
今晚什么也不会发生
Is here a problem?
有什么问题吗
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Just answer the question.
回答我的问题
You know very well I haven't.
你非常清楚我没有
I know you had a drink at the table.
我知道你刚才桌子上有杯酒
Please step out of the car.
请下车
Where are you going with this?
你到底想干什么
Are you refusing an order from an officer of the law?
你是在违抗一位合法警官的命令吗
Step out of the car please.
请下车
We need to talk about Hanna.
我们需要谈谈汉娜
Can you keep Hanna quiet or not?
你到底能不能让汉娜闭嘴
If you wanna continue this discussion, call my lawyer.
如果你想继续讨论,请打给我的律师
I'm not the only one with secrets.
我不是唯一有秘密的人
You talk, I talk,
你敢说,我就敢
And you could lose a lot more than your boyfriend.
你失去的可不只是男朋友了
Don't threaten me.
不要威胁我
Hey... Let go of me!
嘿,放手
This is nothing compared to what I'll do if Hanna talks.
如果汉娜敢说,我就敢做
I wonder how your lieutenant will respond
我很好奇你的上级听到你威胁未成年人时
when he hears you're threatening a child.
会如何回应
He's not going to.
他不会知道的
Think this through, Ashley.
艾什莉,你好好想一想
How do you live with yourself?
你怎么能这样
Hey, we're not done here!
我还没说完呢
Get out of my way!
滚开
I can't let you go!
不准走
Get out of my way!
滚开
Either you shut Hanna up, or I will!
要么你让汉娜闭嘴,要么我就去了
Cece?
茜茜
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Anywhere. Fast.
哪都行,只要快点离开就好
Is this about Wilden?
这跟威尔登有关对吗
Ya think?
还会有谁
Emily, I thought you could keep a secret.
艾米丽,我原以为你能保守秘密
Is there anyone in this town that you didn't tell?
这镇子里还有谁你没有告诉的
I saw a picture of you, Wilden, and Ali on a sailboat.
我看到你,威尔登还有艾莉在帆船上的照片
Yeah, she thought he was cute,
她觉得他很有爱
so she asked him if he'd take us for a ride.
所以就问他能不能带我们玩玩
Then why lie about it? I don't have time to talk about this!
那你干嘛要撒谎,我没时间解释
You're not the only one that's scared, okay?
不只你一个人害怕好吗
Please. If there's something I need to know...
求你了,有什么我应该知道的
I thought Wilden got Ali pregnant
我觉得威尔登把艾莉肚子搞大了
and killed her to keep it a secret.
然后就杀了她封口
So is it true?
是真的吗
I don't know what's true.
我也不知道
Wilden's sure going out of his way to deny it,
威尔登肯定极力否认
And if there's one thing Ali could do,
艾莉能够做的
it's tell a good lie.
就是编一个谎言
If you thought he killed her, why not turn him in?
如果你觉得是他杀了艾莉,为什么不报警呢
Oh, to who? One of his pals on the force?
报警,跟他的那些狐朋狗友说吗
I didn't know who I could trust.
我不知道该信任谁
Jason said he saw you at his house
杰森说那天在他家看到你了
the night Ali disappeared.
就是艾莉失踪的那晚
He told you that?
是他跟你说的吗
God, this is so messed up.
天,一切都乱七八糟
Why were you there?
你为什么会在那
Ali called.
艾莉打电话叫我去的
She was freaking out about some videos.
她快被一些录像带弄疯了
Everyone wanted them.
好多人都想要那些带子
Spencer's big sister more than anyone.
斯宾塞的姐姐尤其想要
When I showed up, she begged me to talk to Ali.
我出现后,她求我跟艾莉谈谈
So I did. Then Ali left to go get them.
我照做了,艾莉回去拿那些带子
Next day... she was missing.
第二天,她就失踪了
Who took that picture?
谁照的照片
You three on the sailboat. Who took it?
你们三在帆船上的那张,谁拍的照
Melissa hastings.
梅丽莎·海斯汀
Melissa!
梅丽莎
Help! Melissa!
救命,梅丽莎
Somebody, please!
有人吗
Melissa! Can you hear me?!
梅丽莎,听得到吗
Melissa, please!
梅丽莎,求求你了
Melissa!
梅丽莎
Please!
求求你了
Melissa!
梅丽莎
Somebody, please!
有人吗
What happened?
怎么了
What happened?
发生了什么
God, Mom! You almost gave me a heart attack!
天,妈妈,你差点吓死我了
Mom, what's wrong?
妈妈,怎么了
I think I might have killed detective Wilden.
我刚才可能撞死了威尔登侦探
I'm gonna stay with you tonight.
今晚我陪你一起
Thank God I got your text.
谢天谢地我看到了你的信息
This was revenge.
这是复仇
For what happened with Mona?
为梦娜的事吗
For hooking up with Wren.
因为我和任一起
You...? It's a long story.
你,说来话长
Why would Mona care about you and Wren?
梦娜为什么在乎你和任在一起
Can you call Hanna and Emily?
你能把汉娜和艾米丽都叫过来吗
I need them to come over.
我想要她们都过来
Sure. Why?
好的,怎么
I know who's helping Mona.
我知道是谁在帮助梦娜了
I don't want you seeing this.
我不想让你看到这些
Look, I'm not letting you do this alone.
我不会丢下你一个人的
Mom... where's Wilden?
妈妈,威尔登呢
I don't know.
我也不知道