Are we playing individual or teams?
我们要玩单人还是团队模式?
Teams are fun.
团队模式更好玩
Oh, in that case, I'd like to be partnered with my good friend Howard.
鉴于这种情况,我想和我的好朋友霍华德组队
But I'm always on Howard's team. We're best friends.
但是我向来都和霍华德组队,我们是最好的朋友
The kind who finish each others... I really don't think we do tha... do that! See?
那种能够接上对方的话的好基友...我真不觉得我们做过...做过那个! 看到了吗?
Oh, how'd it go at the mechanic?
嗨,车子修的怎么样?
Not great. Can I talk to you for a sec? Yeah, sure.
不是很好,可以跟你说句话吗?当然
Maybe I can go with you guys to Houston?
我可以和你们一起去休斯顿吗?
Isn't it a little late to get plane tick... plane tickets? Yeah.
现在才订机票不是已经迟...迟了么?是的
Will you please sto... stop that? Okay.
你能别...别闹吗? 好吧
I don't know what to do. My car threw a rod and it's totaled.
我不知道该怎么办,我的车坏了而且已经完全报废了
I can't afford a new one, I have no job, and now I can't drive to auditions.
我现在没工作,没钱换新的,现在还不能开车去参加试镜
I'm so sorry. I know it's a sensitive subject, but can you reconsider that part in the movie?
我很遗憾,我知道提这事有点敏感,不过你能再考虑一下那电影的角色吗?
I did. I called them. The part's gone.
我有考虑过,我给他们打了电话,那角色没有了
They gave it to someone else.
他们把角色给了别人
Now that girl's gonna get discovered and become famous and go on Letterman and talk about how she got her big break on a cheap monkey movie
那个女孩将要被发掘然后成名,然后上莱特曼脱口秀大谈她是如何通过在一部廉价猩猩电影找到突破口,
all because some dumb girl thought it was beneath her.
全因某个傻逼女孩认为那角色配不上她
At least they talked about you on Letterman.
至少他们会在莱特曼脱口秀上谈到你
Come on, I can drive you wherever you need to go. How? Unlike me, you have a job.
我可以开车送你到任何一个你要去的地方。怎样送? 你可不像我,你有工作
I'm just gonna have to go back to being a waitress... like I will be for the rest of my life.
我看来我只能回去做女服务员这辈子也就是女服务员的命
Leonard, would you wrap it up? We're waiting on you.
莱纳德,你能不能别磨叽?我们都在等你
I'm sorry, is the fact that my life's falling apart interfering with your board game? It is.
请问,我支离破碎的人生是否干扰到你们的桌游了?确实是
You were wrong, friend Howard. She completely understood.
你错了,我的朋友霍华德,她完全能理解
Hey, you busy?
嘿,在忙吗?
No. What's up?
不忙,有事吗?
Have you heard back from Emily? I have. Great! And?
你有收到艾米丽的回复吗?我有。太好了! 然后呢?
And I'm afraid she doesn't think you're right for her.
我恐怕她认为你并不适合她
I give you one simple thing to do, contact a complete stranger and make her fall in love with me and you blow it!
我就给了你一个这么简单的活儿,去联系一个完全陌生的人并让她爱上我,你却搞砸了!
I told her what a good guy you are, but she thought it was a bad sign that you didn't write to her yourself.
我跟她说你是个很好的男人,但她认为你不亲自给她写信是个不好的信号
She thought it made you seem too shy and passive.
她认为这样是太害羞和被动的表现
I'm not too shy and passive. You write her back and tell her I said that.
我一点都不害羞和被动,你快给她回信说我一点也不害羞和被动
You know, when you have a second.
就是,你有空的时候
Look, I'll see if I can change her mind tomorrow night.
我明天晚上再劝劝她
What's happening tomorrow night?
明天晚上?
I'm meeting her for coffee. What?!
我们要见面喝咖啡。什么?!
Well, we just... we e-mailed back and forth a bit, and we kind of hit it off.
那个...我们来回发了几封邮件,然后就觉得挺投缘的
I find a girl I like, and you're stealing her?!
我好不容易找到个姑娘,你就要把她抢走?
No. We just ended up having a lot in common.
不,我们只是发现彼此有很多共同点
We went to Harvard, we like Chaucer, we're both hardcore into quilting.
我们都在哈佛上过学,都喜欢乔叟(英国作家),我们都是缝被子超级发烧友
Your words fall like acid rain on the wounded petals of my heart.
你的话如酸雨一般滴滴落在我伤痕累累的心上
That's Sheldon. He says he'll be down in a minute.
是谢尔顿,他说马上下来
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Oh, he's not coming out until he sees proof you don't have an air freshener in your car.
噢,他说如果没证据证明车上没装空气清新器他就不下来
This is gonna be a long weekend for you.
这个周末你可有的受了
You're the reason I'm doing it!
这不都是因为你我才这么做嘛!
I said to stop insulting each other. ! I didn't tell you to take him on a romantic getaway.
我是叫你们别再互黑了,我又没叫你带他去浪漫小旅程
How do I know what you said? Damn you and your noise-cancelling breasts.
我怎么知道你说了什么?都怪你和你的“消音胸器”!
Hello. Hi. Hey, buddy.
嗨。嗨,好啊,哥们儿
You excited for Texas? Oh, very much so.
想到德克萨斯是不是有点小激动?噢,超级激动
It's not every day you get to tour NASA with a real as tronaut.
不是每天去NASA参观都有真正宇航员陪同哟
Who's the real astronaut?
谁会陪同啊?
Buzz Aldrin. Oh. Yay!
巴兹·奥尔德林(第二个登上月球的人)。哦耶!
Howard? Howard? Howard? What now?
霍华德,霍华德,霍华德。又怎么了?
I have to go to the bathroom.
我要上厕所
You just went to the bathroom. I didn't use it because it didn't seem safe.
你不是刚刚才去过吗?它看起来不大安全,我就没上
Despite all my e-mails, the toilet didn't have a seatbelt.
尽管我写了那么多投诉邮件,厕所里还是没安全带
Well, it still doesn't. I realize that, but safety concerns went out the window two apple juices ago. Fine.
现在也没安全带,我知道,但喝完两杯苹果汁后,安全顾虑就无影无踪了。好吧
Why are you getting annoyed?
你干嘛生气啊?
I'm trying to be a better friend, but you constantly say and do irritating things.
我努力去做个更好的朋友,但你老是说话做事都气人
Like when? When?!! How about in the car?
比如什么时候?什么时候?在来的车里不是吗?
I'm an astronaut, and you know it.
我是一个宇航员,你也心知肚明
You just don't like admitting it, because you're jealous.
但你就是因为嫉妒,所以不肯承认
Well, truth be told, as a child, I did dream of going to space.
好吧,老实说,我小时候,确实梦想要去太空
Those astronauts were my heroes.
那些宇航员是我的英雄
And... when you got to go, it was hard for me.
后来...当你可以上太空了,我其实很不好受。
Thank you. Because it made me realize they'll just send anyone up there.
谢谢。因为你让我意识到随便谁都可以上太空
Aren't you going to let me out? No.
你不让我出去了吗?不
But I still need to use the bathroom.
但我还得上厕所啊
Here you go. Be creative.
拿着,没有做不到,只有想不到
What's the matter? Scared of a little turbulence?
怎么啦? 一点小气流就害怕啦?
No, turbulence is just the equalization of diurnal temperature variations in the atmosphere.
不,气流只是大气之中昼夜温度的变化而已
I'm not scared at all.
我才不怕呢
Oh, apple juice, stay where you are.
噢,苹果汁,你可呆着别动啊
Oh, this is nothing. I experienced way worse when I was plummeting back to Earth, apparently not being a real astronaut.
哎呀,这算什么,我急速下降回地球的过程可比这个恐怖多了,不过很显然,这也不能算是宇航员
Okay, that was a big one.
好吧,这下来真的了
I take it back. I'm scared of turbulence! I'm gonna need that bag back.
我把话收回,我害怕气流!我得把这袋子拿回来
You sure you want to do this?
你确定你要这么做吗?
Yeah. Why wouldn't I want to get my old job back? It'll be fun to see everyone.
对啊,我干嘛不干回老本行呢?再见到大家一定很开心
I haven't talked to them since I said, "I quit. See you at the Oscars, bitches."
自从我说"我不干了,奥斯卡见,碧池们!"之后我就没跟她们说过话了
Come on, let's just get this over with.
速战速决吧
"Let's get this over with."
"速战速决"
Am I driving you to the Cheesecake Factory, or are we having sex?
我是要载你去芝士蛋糕店呢,还是要和你做爱啊?
I'm just... I'm trying to lighten the mood.
我只是...只是想活跃气氛嘛
I know. Thank you. Sorry. It's just so humiliating.
我懂,谢谢你,抱歉。简直太丢人现眼了
So humiliating?
丢人现眼?
Am I driving you to the Cheesecake Factory...? I'm sorry. I'll-I'll stop. I'll stop.
我是要载你去芝士工厂还是...?对不起,我打住打住
Come on, don't look so sad.
别这样嘛,别那么伤心
You never know what's gonna happen. Maybe tonight will be great.
你永远不知道下一秒会发生什么啊,也许今晚会有好事儿呢。
Sweetie, I know you're trying to make me feel better, and I love you for that, but it's making me feel worse, and I kind of hate you.
亲爱的,我知道你很想让我开心,这让我很感动,但这只会让我更难过,所以我现在有点讨厌你
This isn't your car.
这不是你的车啊
I know. I thought we'd take yours.
对,所以我们今天开你的车
I don't understand.
什么意思
It's nothing fancy, but it'll get you to auditions, and at least for now, you don't have to go back to waitressing.
不是什么名贵的车,但你能开着它去试镜,起码现在你不用再回去做服务员了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好了
Don't say anything. Oh, my God.
那就什么也别说。天啊
I mean, you could say, "Thank you." I did just buy you a car.
我是说,你可以说句"谢谢",我可是买了辆车给你呢
Look, I admit that it's odd that Rajesh didn't write to you himself,
听我说,我承认拉杰什没有亲自和你聊是很奇怪
but if you get to know him, you'll see he's just a sweet, regular guy. As a counterpoint, here he is, uninvited and visibly sweaty.
但如果你去了解他,你会发现他是个可爱的正常人,他来了,与之相反的是不请自来且满身大汗
Hello, Emily. Hello. Amy told me you were concerned that I might be too passive and shy.
你好,艾米丽。你好,艾米跟我说你担心我是那种被动害羞的人
Let me ask you something.
那我问你
Would a passive guy barge in here to look you in the eye and say, "Hey, dew-kissed flower, what's up?"
一个被动的人会闯进这儿,直直看着你的眼睛然后说,"嘿,被露珠吻过的小花,你好吗"
No, but a weird guy with no boundaries might.
不,但一个无下限奇葩可能会这样
Uh, okay, that's a separate issue. Let's put a pin in that and just focus on the passive thing.
额,好吧,那另当别论,那个我们暂且不谈,先说被动这事儿
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Are we still going to go to that Chaucer reading Friday? You know, I think I'm just gonna go by myself.
周五的乔叟读书会我们还一块去吗?额,我想我还是一个人去吧
Not my best first date.
这不是我最佳初次约会
Yeah, but not my worst, either.
但也不是最烂的
I'm sorry for every mean thing I ever did or said to you!
我为我对你做过说过的每一件恶毒事儿抱歉!
I'm sorry, too! It's all my fault!
我也抱歉! 都是我的错!
If you weren't my friend, there'd be a hole in my life! Thank you, Sheldon.
如果没有你这个朋友,我的人生就有了缺憾。谢谢你,谢尔顿
Kind of like when Firefly was cancelled.
就像《萤火虫》被停播一样
But not as big.
但缺憾没那么大
The captain has turned off the fasten seat belt sign.
机长已经关闭系紧安全带指示灯
You're now free to move about the cabin.
各位可以在机舱中自由活动了
It's over. Yeah.
没事儿了,是的
Should we stop holding hands now?
我们现在可以不握着手了吗?
In a minute. Okay, good.
再等一会儿,太好了