Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret
一个世纪以来,我一直秘密地活着
until now.
直到现在
I know the risk. But I have to know her.
我知道很冒险,可我必须认识她
Elena she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜,和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
That necklace contains herb called vervain.
那个项链里面有马鞭草
It protects you from being compelled.
可以保护你免受意识强迫
Our love with Katherine wasn't real, Damon.
我们和凯瑟琳的爱情并不真实,达蒙
I'm gonna bring her back.
我要让她重返人世
There was a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下面有一个坟墓
The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
咒语把凯瑟琳封在墓里,也保护着她
Hello, Jenna. Logan.
你好,珍娜,罗根
Who are you? A friend of Jenna's.
你是谁,珍娜的朋友
Alaric Saltzman.
阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
I'm your new history teacher.
我是你们的新历史老师
Grams just showed me this. I'm a witch.
外婆刚教会了我新魔法,我是个女巫
His face was like...Are you ok?
他的脸好像是,你还好吗
What's going on Elena?
埃琳娜,怎么回事
I'm going to tell her the truth.
我要把真相告诉她
I know that you think
我知道你认为是你
that you brought all of this bad stuff into my life,
让我的生活变得很糟糕
but my life already had it.
但是我的生活以前就很糟糕了
This is different.
那不一样
I know what I want.
我知道我想要什么
I've never been in your room before.
我从没来过你的房间
This room holds every memory that I ever thought
它装着我所有的回忆
was important enough to hold on to.
所有最珍贵的回忆
Elena?
埃琳娜
Elena, it's Stefan.
埃琳娜,我是斯特凡
I know that picture must confuse you,
我知道那张照片一定让你感到困惑
but I can explain.
但是我可以解释
I need to explain. So please, when you get this,
我需要解释,拜托,听到留言
call me.
回电话给我
How ya doing in there?
你怎么样
Damon?
达蒙
You look stuck.
你好像卡住了
It's my seatbelt.
是我的安全带
Let me get you out of here.
我来把你弄出来
I want you to put your hands on the roof.
我需要你把手放在车顶板上
Just like that.
就像那样
You ready?
准备好了吗
One.
一
two
二
I got you.
抱住你了
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Can you stand?
能不能站起来
Anything broken?
伤到哪儿没
You're fading fast, Elena.
你很虚弱,埃琳娜
Elena.
埃琳娜
Look at me.
看着我
Focus.
集中注意力
Look at me.
看着我
I look like her.
我长得像她
What?
什么
Upsydaisy.
起来,没事啦
I found one.
我找到了一个
After years of reseah and study,
在多年的调查研究之后
there it was right in front of me.
终于见到一个真正的吸血鬼
I was terrified.
我很害怕
As I stared it in the eyes,
我盯着它的眼睛
I drove a stake through its heart.
把木棍插进了它的心脏
I was right about Mystic Falls.
我对神秘瀑布镇的猜测是正确的
There is evil here.
此处有邪恶的东西存在
I can sense it. Feel it.
我可以感知到,感觉到
It's everywhere.
邪气四溢
It's not even 7:00 yet.
还没到7点呢
Which means you shouldn't be awake for at least 6 hours.
意味着你得再多睡6小时才行
I hate morning people.
我讨厌早起的人
I'm gonna be home late.
我今晚会晚点回来
I love you.
我爱你
And I love you, too.
我也爱你
Morning.
早上好
Where are we?
我们在哪
Georgia.
乔治亚州
Georgia?
乔治亚州
No, no. No, we're not.
不...不会的
Seriously, Damon. Where are we?
达蒙,说实话,我们在哪
Seriously, we're we're in Georgia.
说实话,我们在乔治亚州
How ya feeling?
你感觉怎样
II
我,我
There's no broken bones. I checked.
你没有骨折,我检查过了
My car. There was a man.
我的车,当时有个人
I hit a man.
我撞到了一个人
But then he got up and who was that?
但是之后他站了起来,他是什么东西
That's what I would like to know.
我也想知道
Where is my phone?
我的手机哪去了
Ok. We really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am.
我们必须回去,没人知道我去哪了
Pull over.
靠边停车
I mean it, Damon. Pull over!
我说真的,达蒙,靠边停
Stop the car!
停车
Oh. You were so much more fun when you were asleep.
你睡着的时候可有趣多了
I'm fine.
我没事
We have to go back.
我们必须回去
Oh come on. Look. We've already come this far.
别呀,我们都已经走这么远了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做呢
I can't be in Georgia. I wrecked my car.
我不能来乔治亚州,我的车撞坏了
I have to go home.
我得回家
This is kidnapping.
你这是绑架
That's a little melodramatic, don'you think?
说绑架可有点戏剧化了,你不觉得吗
You're not funny.
一点都不好笑
You can't do this. I'm not going to Georgia.
你不能这么做,我不去乔治亚州
You're in Georgia.
你已经在乔治亚州了
Without your magical necklace I might add.
我该提醒你,你没戴那条魔法项链
I can very easily make you
我可以很容易就让你
...agreeable.
乖乖听话
What are you trying to prove?
你到底想证明什么
That's my phone.
是我的手机在响
It's your boyfriend.
是你男朋友
I'll take it.
我来接
Elena's phone.
埃琳娜的手机
Where is she?
她在哪
Why do you have her phone? Is she ok?
你怎么会有她的手机,她没事吧
Elena? She's right here.
埃琳娜,她和我在一起
And, yes, she's fine.
没错,她很好
Where are you? Let me speak to her.
你们在哪里,让她接电话
He wants to talk to you.
他想和你说话
Yeah. I don't think she wants to talk to you right now.
似乎,现在她不太想和你讲话
Damon, I swear to god, if you touch her...
我发誓,达蒙,如果你敢动她一根寒毛
You have a good day.
祝你今天愉快
Bye now.
再见啦
Look. No one knows where I am.
听我说,大家会以为我失踪了
Can we please just go back?
拜托了,我们回去吧
We're almost there.
我们马上就要到了
Where is there?
到哪去啊
A little place right outside of Atlanta.
亚特兰大城外的一个小地方
Oh, come on, Eena.
别这样,埃琳娜
You don't wanna go back right now. Do you?
你现在其实也不想回去,对吧
What's the rush?
着什么急呢
Timeout.
休息一下吧
Trust me.
相信我
Your problems are still going to be there when you get home.
你现在赶回去,依然得面对那些问题
Step away from your life for 5 minutes.
就暂时抛开你的烦恼
5 minutes.
就一小会儿
Am I going to be safe with you? Yes.
你能保证不伤害我吗,当然
Will you promise not to do that mind control thing with me?
你能保证不操纵我的大脑吗
Yes.
我保证
Can I trust you?
我能信任你吗
Get in the car. Come on.
上车吧,快点
Hey, Mr. Saltzman.
你好,萨尔茨曼老师
Hey, Jeremy. I, uhcan't find my ring.
你好,杰里米,我找不到我的戒指了
I took it off for the gym.
我健身的时候摘下来了
And thought I put it...
我记得我放在
there it is.
找到了
Losing family heirlooms... bad.
把传家宝丢了,不吉利啊
How's your extra credit coming?
你的额外学分做得怎么样了
You pick a topic yet?
选好主题了吗
Mystic falls, the Civil War Era.
南北战争时期的神秘瀑布镇
What's the angle? My family.
从什么角度切入,我的家族
I found a journal of an ancestor who lived in the 1800s.
我找到本日志,是一位19世纪时的祖先写的
And the Gilberts
吉尔伯特家族
were one of the original founding families of Mystic Falls.
是神秘瀑布镇创始家族之一
So...
所以
That sounds good.
听起来不错
Bonnie. Stefan.
邦妮,斯特凡
I haven't seen you lately.
有一段时间没见你了
How are you doing with everything?
你最近怎么样
I'm fine. It's all fine. Good.
挺好,都挺好的,那就好
Are you back in school?
你又回来上学了吗
No. Actually I came here to find you.
没有,我其实是来找你的
I was hoping you could help me with something.
我希望你能帮帮我
A spell.
帮我施法
Stefan.
斯特凡
I know Elena's ok with all of this,
我知道埃琳娜能接受这些事
and I appreciate what you did to help me.
我也很感激你曾经救过我
But I'm not really ready to dive into it with you just yet.
但我现在还不想被卷入你们的世界
I understand.
我能理解
But I need your help.
但我需要你的帮助
It's Elena.
埃琳娜出事了
She's with Damon.
她和达蒙在一起
I have Elena's necklace.
埃琳娜的项链在我这儿
I was just hoping you could use this to make some sort of a connection.
我希望你能借此感应到她
I just need to know that she's ok.
我只想知道她是否安全
How do you know I can do this?
你怎么知道我有此能力
Because I've known a few witches over the years.
多年来我认识了一些女巫
I've seen what they can do.
见过她们的魔力
I'm still new at it.
我还是个新手
It's ok.
没关系
Give it a shot.
试一下
Ok.
好吧
All right.
好吧
There's nothing.
什么都感觉不到
Nothing's happening.
什么都没看到
Usually there's an image or...
通常我会看到影像或
Tell me if anyone's looking.
有人在看的话告诉我一声
Ok.
好
What is it?
怎么了
Something's wrong.
不对劲啊
With elena? With me.
埃琳娜吗,是我
There's something wrong with me.
我感觉很不对劲
I have to go.
我得走了
I'm sorry, Stefan. I can't hp you.
抱歉,斯特凡,我帮不了你
So, where's my car?
我的车在哪儿
I pulled it off on the side of the road.
我把它丢在路边了
I don't think anyone will bother it.
没人会管的
What about that man in the road?
我撞到的那个人呢
Was he a...?
他是个...
From what I could tell. Yeah.
依我看来,是的
You didn't know him?
你不认识他吗
If I've never met him, I wouldn't know him.
没见过,怎么会认识
I mean, it's not like we all hang out together at the
又不是所有的吸血鬼都会聚在
vamp bar and grill.
吸血鬼酒吧或格尔餐厅
Where are we?
这是哪儿
You brought me to a bar?
你带我来酒吧
Damon, I'm not old enough. They're not going to let me in.
达蒙,我未成年,他们不会让我进去
Sure they will.
肯定会的
No. No, it can't be.
不,不,不可能吧
Damon.
达蒙
My honey pie.
我的甜心
Listen up everybody.
各位听好了
Here's to the man
在此敬这位
that broke my heart, crushed my soul,
让我伤心,让我失魂
destroyed my life
毁我生活
and ruined any and all chances of happiness.
并毁我终身幸福的人
Drink up.
干杯
So...how'd he rope you in?
他是怎么把你骗到手的
I'm not roped in. Actually I'm dating his...
我没被他骗到手,其实我在和他的...
Honey, if you are not roped, you're whipped.
宝贝,不是被骗的话,心甘情愿就更惨了
Either way, just enjoy the ride.
不管怎样,享受当下吧
Ok.
好吧
So how did you two meet?
那你们两个是怎么认识的
College.
在大学里
You went to college?
你上过大学
I've been on a college campus, yes.
我上过大学,当然
About twenty years ago,
大概20年前
when I was just a sweet, young freshman.
我还是个年轻可爱的新生
I met this beautiful man.
我遇到了这个帅哥
And I fell in love and then he told me about his little secret.
并爱上了他,他告诉了我他的小秘密
Made me love him even more.
让我更加无法自拔
because you see I had a little secret of my own that
因为我也有个小秘密
I was dying to share with somebody.
极度想找个人分享
She is a witch.
她是个女巫
You changed my world, you know.
你改变了我的世界
I rocked your world.
我让你的世界丰富多彩
He's good in the sack, isnt' he?
他床上功夫很赞,对吧
But mostly he's just
但大部分时候他就是个
a walkaway Joe
负心汉
So...
那么
what is it that you want?
你到底有何贵干
Oh my god. I am so sorry.
天呐,实在是太抱歉了
There was this one book wedged between the other.
那本书被另外一本卡住了
And I pulled and then kaplunk, kaboom.
我一抽,书就掉下来了
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没关系,我没事
I'm Anna.
我叫安娜
I'm Jeremy.
我叫杰里米
Thank god you're back.
你总算回来了
And hello to you, too.
你也好啊
What's the matter?
出什么事了
My powers are gone, grams.
我的魔力没了,外婆
I can't do anything,
我什么都做不了
Even when I concentrate.
即使集中精力也不行
And there's nothing in any of these books
这些书里面,也没有什么方法
that can tell me how to get them back.
可以让我找回魔力
Hang on, now. Just calm down.
别慌,先冷静下来
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么事
I can't.
不行
We keeping secrets now?
你现在竟对我保密了吗
I have to. I'm sorry. I promised.
我也不想啊,我答应要保密的
Please help me.
求您帮我
Well, first of all,
首先
there's nothing in any of these that's gonna help you.
你翻遍所有书也是没用的
If you're blocked, it's in here.
你感觉受阻,是因为你有心结
You gotta clear it out
你得把它从脑子里清除
then you're back in business.
然后你的魔力就回来了
Clear what out?
清除什么
Whatever's got you so scared.
让你产生恐惧的根源
Hi, Jenna. I'm so sorry.
珍娜,对不起
Where are you?
你在哪里
Why didn't you call?
你怎么不打电话回来
I was so tired last night.
昨晚太累了
I fell asleep at Bonnie's.
我在邦妮家睡了
And then this morning, I just wanted to get to school.
今天早上我就直接去学校了
Are you ok?
你没事吧
You know, Stefan and stuff.
你知道,就斯特凡那烦心事
Come on,
别这样
there's gotta be another way.
肯定还有其他办法
After all these years, it's still only Katherine.
那么多年过去了,你心里仍只有凯瑟琳
How do you even know she's still alive?
你怎么知道她还活着
Well, you help me get into that tomb and
你帮我进到那个古墓里去
we'll find out.
我们就会知道了
I already did.
我帮过你了
20 years ago. Remember?
还记得吗, 20年前
3 easy steps Comet. Crystal. Spell.
3个步骤,彗星,水晶,咒语
There's a little problem with number 2.
第二步有点小问题
I don't have the crystal.
我没有水晶
That's it, Damon.
那不就得了,达蒙
There is no other way. It's Emily's spell.
没有其他方法了,那可是艾米莉的咒语
What about a new spell
那我们采用新的咒语
with a new crystal that overrides Emily's spell?
新的水晶,破除艾米莉的咒语可以吗
It doesn't work that way, baby.
那样是行不通的,宝贝
Emily's spell is absolute.
艾米莉的咒语是无法破除的
You can't get into that tomb.
你不可能进到墓里
Come on.
别这样
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody here?!
有谁在吗
Elena, is that you?
埃琳娜,是你吗
I'm here.
是我
Where are you?
你在哪里
You lied.
你骗了我
Not until I explain, please.
请听我解释
So, you didn't lie?
你敢说你没撒谎
Just tell me where you are. So that I can come get you.
告诉我你在哪,我来接你
How am I connected to Katherine, Stefan?
斯特凡,我跟凯瑟琳到底有什么关系
I honestly don't know.
老实说我也不知道
And I'm supposed to believe that?
你指望我会相信吗
It's the truth. I
我说的是真话
Listen
听着
You ok?
你没事吧
Don't pretend to care.
别跟我假惺惺
I know you're gloating inside.
我知道你正幸灾乐祸呢
Hey, it's Bree.
是我,布瑞
You'll never gonna guess who walked into my bar.
你猜猜谁到我的酒吧来了
Hello?!
有人吗
Anybody?!
有人吗
Can I help you?
有事吗
I'm Stefan. I'm a friend of Bonnie's.
我是斯特凡,邦妮的朋友
Her dad told me that she might be here.
她父亲告诉我她可能在这里
She was. Not anymore.
刚刚在,不过现在走了
Do you know where she went?
你知道她去哪了吗
No. But you do.
不,不过你知道
I'm sorry?
什么
And I'm sensing now that
现在我感觉到
you know exactly why she was scared.
你知道她在害怕什么
You know what I am.
你知道我的身份
And yet you offered me your hand,
刚刚你主动跟我握手
Which means you wanted me to see that I can trust you.
意味着你想让我知道你值得信任
Can you?
你能信任我吗
I trust you'll keep her safe.
我相信你不会让她受到伤害
You'd better be on your way, then.
你最好现在就去找她
I'm not going to invite you in.
我不会请你进屋的
I'm sure you understand why.
相信你知道原因
This aisle is local and state history.
这边是本地和州的历史书籍
And civil war is one over.
内战的书在那里
What do you need?
你想找什么
Local. 1860s. Do you work here?
1860年代的本地历史,你是图书馆工作人员吗
Nope.
不是
You want reference. This way.
你想找参考书,这边
Uh, homeschooled. I study here for a moc school environment.
我在家自学,来这里感受学校气氛
Ah, here we go.
找到了
Original settlers, town archives,
最早的定居者,城镇档案
founders stuff. It's all here.
创立者的资料,都在这里
So, what's your topic?
你的论文选题是什么
The town's fear and hysteria surrounding the war
小镇对内战的恐惧和疯狂情绪
And how it influenced certain writers of the time.
以及由此对当时某些作家产生的影响
You might want to focus that.
你的侧重点是什么
The origin of local folklore and myths.
民间传说和神秘故事的起源
You mean the vampires?
你指吸血鬼吗
Let's just say that I'm descended from Katherine
假设我是凯瑟琳的后代
Does that make me part vampire?
那表示我身上有吸血鬼的血统吗
Vampires can't procreate.
吸血鬼是不能生育的
But we love to try.
但是我们乐于尝试
No. If you are related,
你没有,如果你们有血缘关系
it would mean Katherine had a child before she was turned.
就表示凯瑟琳成为吸血鬼前生了个孩子
Did Stefan think that he could use me to replace her?
难道斯特凡觉得可以用我来代替她吗
It's kinda creepy if you ask me.
你问我,不是有点奇怪吗
Come on, what? You don't like pickles?
不会吧,你居然不喜欢吃泡菜
What's wrong with you?
你有什么毛病吗
How can you even eat?
你怎么能吃东西
If technically you're supposed to be
严格说来你其实是...
Dead.
死人
It's not such a bad word.
说死也没什么好忌讳的啊
As long as I keep a healthy diet of
只要我保持健康饮食
blood in my system,
有鲜血在我体内
Our dody functions pretty normally.
我的身体就能和正常人一样
This nice act.
你对我的友善之举
Is any of it real?
有一丁点是真心的吗
Here you go.
给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll have one too.
我也要一瓶
Time out, remember? For 5 minutes?
你让我暂时抛开烦恼,记得吧
Yeah, well that 5 minutes is going to need a beer.
既然抛开烦恼,不如来点啤酒爽快一下
There you go.
给你
You're kidding me, right? There's no such thing as vampires.
你在开玩笑,根本就没有吸血鬼这种事
Well, there's not a lot of documentation
是没有什么文献记录
But the stories have been told since the civil war.
但自从南北战争之后就一直有谣传
My granddad used to tell meall these creepy stories when I was little.
我小时候祖父讲过这类恐怖故事
And he said that his granddad told them to him.
他说是他祖父告诉他的
Yeah. That would be folklore.
是啊,那只是民间传说
Vampires are a metaphor for the demons of the day.
吸血鬼是用来比喻当时的坏人
Which are?
坏人是谁
The union soldiers.
北方盟军?
I read those stories myself. They talk about the enemy,
我也读过那些传说,其实指的是敌人
the demons that attack night.
坏人在夜间偷袭
That sounds like vampires to me.
我觉得指的就是吸血鬼
Allegorical vampires.
象征意义上的吸血鬼
Which is what it is.
不过是文学修辞罢了
Creative expression during a very volatile time.
动荡时期的创造性说法
I mean, a country at war doesn't want realism.
我是说,战争中的国民不希望面对现实
They want fantasy.
他们需要幻想
Thus, vampire fiction.
如此,就有了吸血鬼文学
Man
伙计
you're smart.
你可真聪明
I gotta give it to you.
我必须说实话
When I first saw you, I missed it.
我刚见你时,可没觉得你很聪明
Yeah. I've
我...
had a rough go of it lately.But
最近过得不太顺利,不过
I'm just now getting back to my old self.
我现在又变回了从前的自己
Well, good luck on the paper.
祝你论文写得顺利
I gotta get home.
我得回家了
You know, my great grandfather
你知道吗,我祖父的祖父
actually showed me a journal once of an ancestor
其实曾给我看过一位祖先的日记
and he had written all of this creepy stuff about vampires.
他写得都是关于吸血鬼的离奇事件
It was actually really believable.
读起来让人觉得像真的一样
Wait. A journal?
等等,一本日记?
Yeah? Why?
是啊,怎么了
Are you sure you have to go?
你非走不可吗
Come on, phone!
拜托啊,手机
Great!
这下好了
Get away from me! It's me. It's Stefan.
放开我,是我,斯特凡
Stefan.
斯特凡
The ground gave way and I fell.
地面忽然塌了,我掉了下来
It's OK. It's OK. Calm down.
没关系,没关系,冷静点
Come on, let's get you out of here.
来,我先把你弄出去
How?
怎么出去
Just close your eyes.
闭上眼晴
Trust me.
相信我
You can open your eyes now.
你可以睁开眼晴了
I didn't want to scare you.
我不想把你吓到
How did you know where I was?
你怎么知道我在哪
Well, your grandmother told me what you were doing.
你外婆告诉我你想做什么
I guessed the where.
我猜应该是在这里
I heard them.
我听到了
Down there.
他们就在下面
Behind the door.
门后面
Are they in pain?
他们很痛苦吗
In the beginningyes. But not anymore.
一开始痛苦,后来就不会了
They've been starved to the point of dessication.
他们已经饿成干尸了
But if they have blood
但如果他们有了血
That's not going to happen, Bonnie.
那是不会发生的,邦妮
They can't get out.
他们出不去
Emily saw to that when she had you destroy the crystal.
艾米莉借用你的身体毁了水晶,万无一失了
You're safe.
你安全了
Ready...
预备...
Go!
开始
That's 3.
三次了哦
Do you need a bib?
需要给你一个兜嘴吗
Sorry I can't unhinge my jaw like a snake to consume alcohol.
抱歉我不能像蛇一样调整下巴把酒灌下去
Whatever. All right.
不管怎么样,好啦
Who's next?
下一个是谁
Another round, Bree.
再来一轮,布瑞
Honey, you should be on the floor.
亲爱的,你早应该醉倒了
I am not even drunk.
我一点都没醉
My tolerance is, like, way up
我的酒量可大了
here.
到这么高
All right, here you go.
好了,接着喝
So, you have no idea where the journal is?
所以你不知道日记在哪
Nope, gramps died and all the kids split his stuff.
不知道,祖父死后子女们分了他的财产
I can ask.
我可以去问问
I just find it weird that our ancestors kept the same kind of journal.
真是怪异,我们祖先都留着同样的日记
It's crazy.
真是疯狂
Maybe it's based in some partial reality.
可能真是基于真实事件的呢
No, It's gotta be a metaphorical.
不,绝对只是隐喻
My ancestor wrote short stories.
我祖先是写短篇故事的
So, that's why you're hung up on the fiction of it all.
所以你才坚定地相信完全是文学虚构
No, I'm hung up on fiction of it all
不,我相信那是文学虚构
Because I've seen"the lost boys" And "near dark,"
是因为我看了《迷失男孩》和《黑暗降临》
like, 50 times.
差不多50遍
Are those movies?
那些是电影吗
Hey. I've never seen them.
我从来没看过
Maybe we can have a fright night
或许我们该弄个惊魂夜
And rent a whole bunch of vampire movies.
租一大堆吸血鬼的电影
Uh, yeah, sure.
是的,当然了
Why does it sound like a no way in hell?
怎么听起来像"没门儿"似的
Sorry, I'm blunt.
对不起,我不会说话
No, it's
不,只是
I don't want you to get the wrong idea.
我不希望你会错意
I just recently got out of something,
我最近刚走出一段感情
It's a little too soon, you know?
我怕进展有点太快了
Oh please, sure. No worries.
当然了,不用担心
I meant as friends. Yeah.
我意思是以朋友身份而已
Look, I really gotta go.
我真得走了
Nice meeting you, Jeremy.
很高心见到你,杰里米
Hello? Elena
喂,埃琳娜
Jenna? Hold on, it's loud in here.
珍娜,等等,我这儿有点吵
Elena,where are you,
埃琳娜,你在哪
are you ok?
你还好吗
Yeah. No, I'm good, eveything's fine.
我很好,一切都很好
Hold on, I can't hear you.
等等,我听不清你说话
Hello?
喂
Hey, where's your girl?
你的女孩呢
Hmm, she was right back there.
她刚还在那
Damon, no.
达蒙,别过来
What t hell?!
怎么回事
No!
不要
Who are you?
你是谁
That's perfect.
真是太好了
You have no idea.
你一点都不知道
What are you talking about? What did he do?
你在说什么,他做什么了
He killed my girlfriend.
他杀了我女友
What did she do to you, huh?
她怎么惹你了
What did she do to you?!
她到底怎么惹你了
Nothing.
她没有
I don't understand.
我不明白
My girlfriend went to visit Stefan,
我女友去拜访斯特凡
And Damon killed her. Got it?
达蒙却杀害了她,明白了吗
Lexi?
莱希
Lexi was your girlfriend?
莱希是你女友
She told me about you.
她提过你
She said you were human.
她说你是个人类
I was.
曾经是
Lexi turned you?
莱希把你转化了
If you want to be with someone forever,
如果你想和某人永远在一起
You have to live forever.
就得拥有永恒的生命
She loved you.
她很爱你
She said,
她说
"when it's real, you can't walk away."
"当真爱出现时,千万不要错过"
Well, that's a choice you're not going to have to make.
你没机会做那样的选择了
Don't. Don't, please, don't hurt him
别,请别伤害他
I'm doing you a favor.
我来收拾你这条贱命吧
Lexi loved you.
莱希爱你
And she was good. That means you're good too.
她是个好人,说明你也是
Be better than him.
做个比他好的人
Don't do this. I'm begging you!
别这么做,求你了
Please.
求你了
Thank you.
谢谢你
It wasn't for you.
我放过他不是为了你
Well, now, look who's returned from battle
瞧瞧,是谁凯旋归来了
Can I talk to your friend for minute?
我能和你朋友谈会吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
I appreciate your help, Stefan.
我很感激你的帮助,斯特凡
You're welcome,
不用谢
Sheila.
希拉
I wasn't sure you remembered.
我之前不确定你还记得我
October 1969.
1969年10月
I was barely a teenager.
我当时还只是少女
And you were leading what was probably
但你已经在领导或许是
the only antiwar sitin within miles of Mystic Falls.
神秘瀑布镇史上唯一的一次反战静坐
You know when you spoke,
当你说话的时候
people were mesmerized.
大家都被迷住了
I know I was.
我肯定是被迷住了
Until the cops showed up.
直到警察过来
You took a big risk coming to see me earlier.
你之前过来看我冒了很大的险
Letting me read you, realizing who you were.
让我感应你,知道你是谁
It could have gone a completely different way.
事情完全有可能向恶性的方向发展
Your family has a
你家人很早
very long history secret of keeping my secret
就开始保守我的秘密
I knew that I could trust you
我知道我可以信任你
if you believed that I was worthy of your trust.
只要我首先让你觉得我值得信任就行
Bonnie knows, doesn't she?
邦妮知道,对吧
Yes
是的
Please understand our loyalty can only extend so far.
请你理解我们的忠诚只能到此了
This town won't be easy on any of us if they figure it out.
如果镇上的人知道,我们会全部遭殃
And I'll protect my own before anybody else.
我得先保护我的家人
I know that.
明白
As long as we're clear.
大家心照不宣
Good night, then.
那么,晚安
Good night, Sheila.
晚安,希拉
We were just leaving and I wanted to say goodbye.
我们要走了,我过来告别
Good to see you again, Damon.
很高兴再见到你,达蒙
No kiss?
不吻别吗
I'm full of vervain.
我体内很多马鞭草
I put it in everything I drink.
我喝的东西里面都加了马鞭草
And you're telling me this, why?
你为何告诉我这个
Lexi was my friend.
莱希是我的朋友
How could you?
你怎能杀了她
The tomb can be opened.
坟墓可以打开
You are lying! Emily's grimoire, her spellbook.
撒谎,艾米莉的魔法书
If you know how she closed the tomb.
如果你知道她怎样封闭坟墓
The reversal process will be in her book.
学会书中的反转方法
You can open that tomb.
你就能开
And where is this book?
书在哪儿
You have no idea.
你不知道
No. I'm telling you the truth.
不,我说的是真的
And I believe you.
我相信你
My dear sweet Bree.
我的宝贝布瑞
That's why I'm almost sorry.
所以我稍微有点抱歉
So why did you bring me with you?
你为什么带我和你一起
Well, you're not the worst company in the world, Elena.
埃琳娜,你并不是世上最差的同伴
You should give yourself more credit.
你应该对自己有点信心
Seriously?
是吗
You were there in the road.
你当时躺在路上
All damsel in distresslike.
一副可怜无助的样子
I knew it would piss off Stefan.
我知道这样会把斯特凡气疯
And...
而且
And you are not the worst company in the world, Elena.
你不是世上最差的同伴,埃琳娜
I used to be more fun.
我以前更有趣
You did Ok.
算不错了
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
I know.
知道
And don't you forget it.
别忘了
You could have told me.
你原本可以告诉我的
I wanted to tell you.
我也想告诉你
You said no more lies.
你说过不会骗我
Only the truth.
只有真相
I can handle the truth, Stefan.
斯特凡,我可以接受真相
As crazy as it is.
无论真相多么离谱
I can handle the fact that you are a vampire.
我能接受你是吸血鬼的事实
And you have a vampire brother
以及你有一个吸血鬼哥哥
And that my best friend is a witch.
以及我的闺蜜是巫师
I can accept the fact that
我可以接受
the world is much more mysterious place than I ever thought possible.
世界的神秘,远远超出我的想象
But this
但是这个
This lie I can not take
我不能接受此般谎言
What am I to you?
对你来说我是什么
Who am I to you?
我是你的谁
You are not Katherine.
你不是凯瑟琳
You are the opposite of everything she was.
你和她完全不一样
And when did you figure that out?
你什么时候发现这点的
Before you kissed me?
是你吻我前
Before we slept together?
还是我们上床前
Before I met you.
是遇见你之前
What?
什么
The first day of school.
第一天上学
When we met.
我们遇见时
That wasn't the day for the first time, Elena.
并不是我们初次见面,埃琳娜
Then when was it?
那是什么时候
May 23, 2009.
2009年5月23号
That was...
那是
That was the day your parents' car
是你爸爸妈妈的车
Went off the bridge.
在桥上出事那天
You were there?
你在那里
Every couple of years that I come back here
我每隔几年回来一次
to see Zach and see my home.
看望扎克和我的家
Last spring
去年春天
I was out in the woods by old Wickery Bridge.
我正在维克里大桥旁边的森林里
And I heard the accident.
我目击了整场事故
All of it.
从头到尾
I was fast getting there, but not fast enough.
我赶快跑到那里,但还是晚了一步
The car was already submerged.
车已经沉下去了
Your dad...
你爸爸
He was still conscious.
他还有意识
I was able to get to him,
我可以先救起他的
But he wouldn't let me help him until I helped you.
但他坚持让我先救你
Oh my God.
我的天啊
When I woke up in the hospital,
我从医院醒过来之后
Nobody could figure out how I got out of the car.
没人知道我是怎么从车里逃出来的
They said it was a miracle.
他们都说那是神迹
I went back for them.
我又回去救他们
But it was too late. I couln't...
但已经来不及了,我没能
I couldn't save them.
我没能救得了他们
When I pulled you out,
我把你拉出来的时候
I looked at your face. You looked like Katherine.
看到了你的脸,你长得太像凯瑟琳了
I couldn't believe the resemblance.
我都不敢相信自己的眼睛
After that, I spent months
后来,我花了几个月时间
making sure that you weren't her.
来确定你不是凯瑟琳
I watched you. I learned everything that I could about you.
我观察着你,尽可能地去了解你
And I saw that you were nothing like Katherine.
然后发现你和凯瑟琳完全不一样
And I wanted to leave town.
我想要离开
But, Elena, I couldn't.
但是,埃琳娜,我做不到
I couldn't leave without knowing you.
我不能还不认识你就离开
I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you. I wanted to.
我很抱歉没早告诉你,我真的很想说
But you were so sad.
但你那时太伤心了
Why do I look like her?
为什么我会长得像她
Elena, you've been through so much.
埃琳娜,你遭遇的痛苦已经够多了
Why do I look like her, Stefan?
为什么我会长得像她,斯特凡
What are you not telling me?
你有什么事瞒着我
It didn't make any sense me.
我之前也觉得很奇怪
You were a Gilbert. She was a Pierce.
你姓吉尔伯特,她姓皮尔斯
But the resemblance was too similar.
但你们实在太相像了
And then I learned the truth.
后来我发现了真相
You were adopted, Elena.
你是被收养的,埃琳娜
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Ok, look. I know I don't know you,
听着,我知道我跟你不熟
So don't ask me why I did this.
所以别问我为什么要这么做
I just, sometimes...
只是,有时候
Mostly all the time, I have this need to be right.
也许一直是这样,我要证明自己是对的
So I googled and...
所以我在谷歌上搜索
What is it?
这是什么
Proof. Sort of.
证据,算是吧
What does this mean?
什么意思
Well, I only went as far back as 1942,
我仅仅是追查到1942年
And found that there's been a string of animal attacks
就发现了在过去的75年里,镇上每隔
Periodically in and around this town for the past 75 years.
一段时间都会发生动物袭击事件
It's consistent.
长期以来都如此
In '62, 5 bodies found.
62年,发现了5具尸体
In '53, 4 people killed.
1953年,死了4个人
In '74, 3 people dead.
74年,死了3个
And there's been 5 this year.
而今年已经有5个了
All attacked, all suffered major blood loss,
所有受害者,都是失血过多而死
As in drained of blood.
像是血被吸干了
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
Your birth certificate from the city records.
你在市政档案中的出生证明
It says Elena Gilbert. Mystic falls general.
上面写你是在神秘瀑布镇医院出生的
But there's no record of your mother ever being admitted.
但没有你妈妈入院的记录
There's no record of her ever being pregnant.
也没有她怀过孕的记录
What else do you know?
你还知道些什么
For me to go any further,
我要想了解更多的话
I would've had to look into the Pierce family,
我就得调查皮尔斯家族
And I couldn do that.
但我不能那么做
It's too much of a risk,
那太危险了
If someone found out I was asking about Katherine.
不能让别人知道我在打听凯瑟琳
Listen to me, it doesn't matter.
听我说,这都无所谓
You are the woman that I love.
你就是我爱的女人
I love you.
我爱你
I don't set a lot of rules, Elena.
我不是个喜欢立规矩的人,埃琳娜
Not with you.
至少对你没有
I trust you to tell me the truth.
你相信你会对我说实话
Where were you? Why would you lie to me about it?
你到哪里去了,为什么要说谎
I thought that we were closer than that.
我以为我们很亲密,不会有谎言
Now is not the time you want to talk to me about lies.
你还好意思跟我提谎言
Don't do that. Don't turn this back on me.
别这样,别想跟我搞冷战
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做过
Ok, question...
那我问你
Am I adopted?
我是被收养的吗
I trust you to tell me the truth too, Jenna.
我相信你会对我说实话,珍娜
How could you not tell me?
你怎么能瞒着我
I thought we were closer than that.
我以为我们很亲密,不会有谎言
Elena, I didn't...
埃琳娜,不是我
They asked me not to.
是他们不让我说的
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听
I love you.
我爱你
I'm going to be late tonight.
我今天晚些回家