Listen to me.
听着
Whatever she said to you is a lie.
她说的话都是骗你的
Do not listen to her. She is a liar, Elena.
别听她的 她是个骗子 埃琳娜
What if she isn't?
如果她说的是真的呢
You didn't hear what she said.
你并没有听到她说什么
You don't have to worry.
你不必担心
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让你出事的
That's the problem.You won't...
这就是症结所在 你不会让我出事
But you'll die trying. How is that any better?
你会为保护我赔上性命 这哪里好了
There's nothing you can do, Stefan.
你救不了她 斯特凡
I haven't even told you the best part of the story.
我还没有给你讲故事最精彩的部分
No. No.No, mama.No!No!
不 不 不 妈妈 不要 不
He killed them,my entire family,
他杀了他们 我全家人
just to get back at me for running.
只为了报复我的逃脱
Whatever you do to escape Klaus,
无论你用什么方法逃离克劳斯
He will get his vengeance on your friends, your family,
他都会复仇 向你的朋友和家人
on anyone that you've ever loved.
任何你爱过的人
No. Look at me.
不会的 看着我
No. Do not listen to her, ok?
不 别听她的 好不好
Always the protector.
一成不变的护花使者
But even you must realize that she's doomed.
但你要意识到她已经在劫难逃
There's nothing you can do to stop it.
无论你做什么 都救不了她