手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《广告狂人》 > 广告狂人第二季 > 正文

广告狂人第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集:女士内衣广告

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You're asking if I've seen these before?

你问我是否看过这些
They've been running this for ten years.
他们这招已经用了十年了(主做女性用品和母婴用品的全球知名企业)
The Playtex people are jealous.
倍得适的人很嫉妒
They shouldn't be.
他们不该嫉妒的
Maidenform is a dream
美顿芳是个美梦(生产全球第一款现代文胸的公司)
but Playtex is a bra.
但倍得适只是个胸罩
I've never seen either brand go wrong.
我从没见过这两个品牌走错路线
I had four of these up in my dorm.
我至少有四本在宿舍里
I didn't even know what advertising was.
我甚至不知道这是个什么广告
Why now? Sales are strong.
为什么要是现在,销量很不错啊
Someone has a wife with an opinion.
某些人家有仙妻
They would like to do what Maidenform is doing
他们乐于追随美顿芳
not what we're doing.
而不是我们
Why? Then they both have the same campaign.
为什么,这样的话,两个品牌的广告将如出一辙
I love how they don't need a diagram.
我喜欢他们的广告中不含图表
Peggy do you wear Playtex?
佩奇,你穿的也是倍得适吗
And if so why?
如果是的话,为什么
I do
是的
and I agree with the 95 women we surveyed
我的意见和我们调查过的95位女性一样
about how well it fits.
关于倍得适是否贴身
I find they both open easily.
我觉得两家的胸罩都很容易解开
I like a happy client
我喜欢快乐的客户
although you'd think someone would be able
虽然你们都认为某人应该站出来
to talk them out of jumping onto a bandwagon
奉劝他们不要这么盲目地随大流
as solid as this.
即使是这么值得信赖的牌子
Maybe they want us to raise the bar.
可能他们希望我们扩大宣传力度
Why because their share of the market
为什么,因为他们的
keeps increasing?
市场份额不断扩大吗
You see them every four months.
你看他们每四个月都推出新款
Why not throw them a bone?
为什么不给他们点颜色看看
Let them see they're paying for creative.
让他们尝尝出风头的代价
Just wrinkle it a little.
不用那么直接吧
I went to sleep in my bra
我戴着我的胸罩进入梦乡
and I thought I was soandso.
我梦想我就是某某大人物
Thank you for that.
谢谢你的"创意"
Just for fun
纯属娱乐
let's say we're looking for new
假设我们正在寻找新颖的想法
and by new I mean old Maidenform.
所谓新颖就是指美顿芳以前的款式
Peggy you dig in around Playtex's unique benefits.
佩奇,你去挖掘倍得适的独到之处
Just the man to do it.
最佳人选
What do I tell them?
我该和他们怎么说
Tell them you couldn't get a hold of me.
告诉他们你联系不上我
Mr. Phillips your ex...
菲利普斯先生,您的前...
your wife...
您的夫人
Mrs. Phillips...
菲利普斯太太
Pauline. I see her.
宝琳,我看到她了
Thank you Joyce.
谢谢你,乔伊斯
Hey fella.
嘿,伙计
Hey Chauncey. Come here.
昌西,过来
Someone made you smell like a girl yes.
你现在闻起来真跟个女孩一样香
Come on. This way.
来吧,这边
Hey slugger.
棒小伙
Hey Dad.
爸爸
Precious. Hi Daddy.
宝贝,爸爸,
You look well. So do you.
你看起来不错,你也是,
How's your mother?
你母亲怎么样
Worse. She's very erratic.
很糟,状况很不稳定
Did you see the guy up at Brigham
你见过那个住在布里格姆的人了吗
that Bob Levinson recommended?
就是鲍勃?莱文森介绍的那个
I don't want to talk about this right now.
我现在不想谈这件事
I can't leave right now.
我现在无法抽身
I wish you would have told me
我以为你提前通知我
that you were going to be early.
你会早到的
Well I know you're not good in the afternoons.
我知道你到了下午状态就不是很好
That's not true anymore. You know that.
不再那样了,你知道的
Okay.
好吧
You two have a good time.
你们俩好好玩
I will try and call you from Nana's.
我会在姥姥家给你们打电话的
Did you get a suite?
订到套间了吗
They opened up the room next door.
他们给我开了两个相连的房间
I even got a rollaway for Chauncey.
甚至还给昌西搞到个折叠床
'Cause he's a good boy. Yeah.
因为他是个乖孩子,
We're going to have a wonderful time on the town.
我们会在镇上享受一段美好时光
I got tickets for A Funny Thing Happened.
我还买到了《开怀往事》的票
We saw it.
我们已经看过了
Not from these seats.
可不是头等座的票吧
I should go.
我该走了
So you'll have to wait a little while in my office
你们得先在我办公室等一会儿
do your studies work up an appetite.
做做功课,想想一会儿吃什么
It's Memorial Day.
今天是阵亡将士纪念日
All I have is German vocabulary.
我的功课只有背德语单词
Hey Duck. Sorry to bother you.
嘿,达克,抱歉打扰你了
Nice dog.
好漂亮的狗
Who are these?
他们是谁
This is my son Mark and my daughter Patricia.
这是我的儿子马克和女儿帕特丽夏
A handsome family.
帅气的一家
And this is Chauncey.
这位是昌西
I hope he can't smell cat on me.
我希望他在我身上不会闻到猫的味道
Freddie and I work together.
弗雷迪是我的同事
Can I bend your ear a minute?
可以借一步说话吗
Spit it out Freddie.
直说吧,弗雷迪
We're going to need another box of brassieres.
我们还需要一箱胸罩
Yes. Of course.
好吧,当然可以
Enjoy your holiday.
好好享受假期
Come on Chauncey.
来吧,昌西
Her skin cleared up but she still looks unhappy.
她皮肤很干净,但她看起来还是不讨巧
She's a cheerleader.
她是一名拉拉队长
For who the University of Dour?
哪个校队的,郁闷大学的吗
Does she have any cute friends?
她有可爱些的朋友吗
These are the top three.
这是最好的三个
I'm sorry but compared to the kids on American Bandstand
我很抱歉,但是和"美国舞台"的孩子相比
they look miserable.
他们看起来糟透了
Those kids are drunk.
那些孩子是喝醉了
Really?
真的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What about the idea of them going on a date?
我有个想法,让他们去约会
Mr. And Mrs. Fresh Face.
新人先生和新人太太
We could do multiple panels in print
我们可以制作多种印刷品
but it would really translate to TV.
跟电视屏幕效果也差不多
How?
怎么做
Like a contest?
像竞赛吗
No it's a story.
不,只是个故事
Anticipation as they get ready
先让他们做足准备
fixing their hair to look perfect.
做做头发,让自己看起来很完美
Their skin it's not even on their mind.
他们的每一处肌肤,完美到想都不敢想
They're two kids who used to have a problem.
他们是两个过去有问题的孩子
Thanks Clearasil.
谢谢你,克利拉斯(生产祛痘霜等化妆品的公司)
Maybe but it's prom night
也许吧,但在舞会之夜
and it ends with him at the door and her and a corsage
以他和戴着胸花的她在门口相遇为结尾
the first moment they see each other.
这是他们初次见面
And Dad with the Brownie?
父亲还拿着核仁巧克力
Clearasil...
"克利拉斯"
and some kind of line.
再加上一些旁白
What about "Thanks Clearasil"?
比如"谢谢你,克利拉斯"
I need to think about it.
我得考虑一下
I can work with that.
我可以为此效力
You want to run this by your fatherinlaw?
你还要交由你的岳父审核通过吗
Eventually.
再说吧
Have a nice holiday.
祝你假日快乐
So how the hell are you Don?
最近怎么样,唐
Good. How are you Crab?
还好,你怎么样,克莱伯
Glad to be in shorts.
穿短裤感觉很好
You don't play?
没不喜欢打球吗
I don't mind watching.
我看看就挺好
Whenever it's this hot
天气总这么热
I think about that summer they executed the Rosenbergs.
我在想那个罗森堡一家被处决的夏天(因涉嫌向苏联传递原子弹信息而遭处决)
It was always about to rain.
总是要下雨的天气
I remember that.
我记得
We were still in Manhattan.
我们当时还在曼哈顿
I don't miss it. Yep.
我可一点都不怀念,没错,
We get them to close Sing Sing
如果他们能关闭新新监狱
we'll be in Shangrila.
我们也无异于身在香格里拉了
I keep having this dream
我常常这么想
that there's a power failure and the gates open.
要是突然停电了,监狱大门开了
Hadn't thought of that.
这我倒没想过
Let's change the subject.
我们还是换个话题吧
Eventually I just said "Fine.
最后,我只是说,"好吧
Lem Jones Associates is falling apart
如果莱姆?琼斯联合公司倒闭了, "If
maybe it's time to move on."
也许是时候另谋高就了"
I hadn't heard about that.
我没有听说
I guess your PR men have the best PR.
我估计你的公关部门有最强的公关人才
Yeah I went to Rogers & Cowan
是的,我扔下一堆麻烦
and left it burning behind me.
去了罗杰斯?柯文公司
What happened over there?
那边到底怎么了
I was on the team that took the fall
我所在的小组为古巴革命委员会事件
for the Cuban Revolutionary Council.
当了替罪羊
The Bay of Pigs?
猪湾事件(美国鼓动下的反古巴革命的运动)
The CIA hired us to help inspire the Cuban people
中情局雇我们去煽动古巴人民
to a coordinated wave of sabotage and rebellion.
掀起联合罢工和叛乱的浪潮
You handled that?
你搞定了他们吗
Not as badly as they did.
没有他们残忍恶劣
But I don't know when Don's going to be able to get away.
但我不知道唐什么时候有空
Highclass problems my dear.
这是高级机密,亲爱的
Marcie we should say hello to Chuck and Ann.
玛茜,我们应该和查克和安打个招呼去
I didn't know you belonged here.
我以为你不会来这种地方呢
I've been coming here since I was a kid.
我打小就是从这种地方玩大的
We're guests of the Pattersons.
我们是帕特森夫妇的客人
Where's Tara?
塔拉在哪儿
Over there I think.
那边吧,我想
I haven't seen you riding.
我很久没有见你骑马了
I suppose that's true.
我想是的
I know you changed your schedule
我知道你改变了你骑马的时间
and I'm afraid I had something to do with that.
而这恐怕跟我脱不了干系
No. Don't be ridiculous.
没有,别傻了
All I wanted to say is please ride when you want.
我想说的是,你想骑马的话随时可以去
I'll stay out of your way.
我一定不会打扰你
It's very nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Arthur it's okay.
亚瑟,没关系的
As we used to say in college let's be friends.
正如大学里流行的一句话,让我们作朋友吧
Good. Because I think you would have enjoyed
好吧,因为我估计如果你那天看到我
seeing me get nosed into the trough the other day.
摔个嘴啃泥的话肯定会忍不住乐的
No.
没有
Yes.
是的
Mommy! Mommy!
妈妈,妈妈
Well it's nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
You as well.
我也一样
It had nothing to do with Kennedy.
这和肯尼迪一点关系都没有
Still all that vigor disappeared
最终,当他发现自己不能够有所作为
when he found out he couldn't get anything done.
所有的激情也都烟消云散
It's Versailles.
这是凡尔赛宫
Jackie's smiling all over the world.
杰姬的微笑遍布全世界
He's chasing starlets.
他追捧小明星
Everybody's happy.
大家都开心
I'm building a bomb shelter.
我正在建一个防空洞
Really?
是吗
If you see Petra don't mention it.
如果你见到佩特拉,别和她提起这个
She doesn't want people to know.
她不想让人知道
Good seeing you Don.
很高兴见到你,唐
Let me know if you need a reference.
如果你需要任何参考一定要告诉我
We'd love to have you here.
欢迎你的到来
If I could have everyone's attention for a moment.
大家请听我说
Please be seated.
请就座
It is a tradition
这是个传统
that we have our ribs and fashion show on this day every year.
每年这一天,我们都会召开时装秀
Well this is not to dim our resolute admiration
当然我们也要为那些
for the fortitude of those who have so nobly served our country
坚强不屈的,为国效力,但今天下午
many of whom will not be enjoying ribs this afternoon.
却不能出席这个会议的英雄们致敬
If you could please stand all servicemen
请站起来,所有的军人
for a moment of our insufficient appreciation.
让我们表达无限的感恩之情
Including Lester Aaron.
包括莱斯特?亚伦
Lester was a Rough Rider.
莱斯特曾是个强力骑兵
Please heroes on your feet.
英雄们,请起立
Can you close the door?
能把门关上吗
You're letting the air out.
热气都跑出去了
Those look delicious.
看起来很美味
It's not the club
这不是在俱乐部
but at least you know I washed my hands.
至少你知道我洗过手
How are things in the circus?
最近马戏团怎么样
Damn serious.
糟透了
What is this?
这是什么
J&B.
珍宝威士忌
The network sent me a case.
网上寄来的试用装
This is why I don't have a TV.
这就是我不买电视的原因
You want something else?
还要点别的什么吗
He'll suffer through it.
他得先喝完这个
Do you know where you're summering?
你们要去哪里避暑呢
We were thinking Point Woods.
我们正在考虑针叶森林
I have to work though.
但我得上班
Mother's going to expect you on Fishers.
妈妈还想你去斐神呢(地名)
I see her crossing the widow's walk with an eye to the sea.
她不过是没话找话罢了
Peter.
皮特
I was on the phone with her the other day
前几天我给她打电话
and you were all she talked about.
她说的全是你
Really? No. I'm kidding.
是吗,不,我在开玩笑,
I don't think I know what's funny about that.
我想这没什么可笑的
Judy would you help me with the corn?
朱迪,可以帮我去看看玉米吗
Now listen. Don't scrimp.
听着,别太斤斤计较了
Take a vacation.
休个假吧
Don't Trudy's folks have some incredible vacation spread?
特鲁迪的老爸不是给了你们很多度假用费吗
It's not about the money Bud.
这不是钱的问题,哥们儿
I'm very important to the agency.
我对公司很重要
My absence is felt.
我不在会乱套的
Yes. Well.
那好吧
Let's see how the Ottomanelli Brothers treated us.
来尝尝奥特梅里兄弟的烤肉怎么样(著名食品企业)
And here's Annette Fogel ready for the playa.
这是安妮特?福格尔的海岸风景线
That's Spanish for beach gentlemen
西班牙海滩,先生们
and that's where you'll want to be.
那是你的梦想之地
If something sportier is what you're looking for
如果你想要动感一点的
check out... I have to go.
看看这套,我得走了,
...last year's singles champion.
去年的单款销量冠军,
Really? You're really going?
是吗,你真的要走
I wouldn't think you'd want to leave this.
我以为你会舍不得这些美女呢
People will be working. I should stop by.
员工要开始工作了,而我要过去看看
Okay.
好吧
You're going to miss the sparklers.
你会错过精彩桥段的
Call me from the emergency room.
有紧急事再给我打电话
Oh and this delight Judy Sawyer
这位熠熠生辉的,是朱迪?索伊尔
is ready for the beaches of California
正要去加利福尼亚海滩度假
where she loves to do the Watusi.
在那儿她可以跳她喜欢的瓦图西舞
Room 301.
接301房间
Hello.
你好
You're there. Good.
你在呢,真好
Yes.
是的
But there's been a change of plans.
但是计划有点变动
I'm spending the day with my son.
我准备一天都和孩子在一起
We're going to the beach.
我们准备去海滩
Your son?
你儿子
He's 18.
他18岁了
I don't know why I never brought him up.
我不知道为什么我之前没有提过他
Jimmy will be at the Beverly Hills for the next ten days.
吉米要在在贝弗利山庄待个10天
Los Angeles. That's far away.
洛杉矶,挺远的
No. It's some club in Kentucky.
不是,是肯塔基州的某家俱乐部
Still far away.
但还是很远
I could stay out at the beach and you could join.
我会在海滩附近,你也可以来
You never saw it.
你从没见过海吧
Don't do that.
别这样
What? You never think about it?
什么,你都没想过吗?
No.
不,
I do. All the time.
我想过,无时不刻在想
The car on its side your body crushing me.
车停在一边,你的身体冲击着我
I don't know why I think about it.
我不知道为什么我总这样想
Maybe I do.
但就是这样
I'll call you.
我会打电话给你的
I'd like that.
我将乐意之至
Morning.
早,
Hello.
你好
I ran that "Thanks Clearasil"
我给岳父讲了
thing by my fatherinlaw. "
谢谢你,克利拉斯"的创意
He loved it.
他很喜欢
I'm glad.
我很高兴
The libraries were closed yesterday.
图书馆昨天闭馆
What did you do?
你干什么去了
I was working
我工作啊
and then there was a barbecue.
之后去吃烧烤
It was too hot.
天太热了
It was too hot.
是太热了
Trudy and I saw Liberty Valance.
特鲁迪和我看了《双虎屠龙》
It goes along for a while
演了一会儿
and then it takes a turn
情节有点起伏
and ends up exactly where you thought it was going.
结局得和你想象得一摸一样
John Wayne shot him.
约翰?韦恩枪杀了他
Have you seen it yet?
你看过了吗
It's okay. You saved me 50 cents.
没关系,你替我省了50美分
I'm sorry. I hate people who do that.
很抱歉,我挺讨厌别人这么干
I know you don't like the line.
我知道你不喜欢那些台词
Look it's all about keeping your fatherinlaw happy.
这么做都是要让你岳父高兴
I do my job you do yours.
我做我的,你做你的
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
Just play with it.
别太认真
Okay?
好么
So you're still out there in Brooklyn?
那你仍住在布鲁克林区吗
Yes.
是的
Where again?
在哪儿来着
Marine Park?
海洋公园
No I moved a while ago.
不是,我搬走一段时间了
I'm on my second apartment in Prospect Park.
我又租了套公寓,在希望公园
East 83rd Street.
东83街
It's a ghost town.
是个鬼镇
But my brother came to my cookout.
但我哥哥来和我一起聚餐了
Who were you with?
你和谁一起吃饭的
My family.
我的家人
Pete look I really do have a lot of work to do.
皮特,我真有一堆工作要做
Of course.
当然
Let me know where you land.
随时向我报告你的进展情况
How was your day off?
假期过得怎么样
Restful.
挺平静
I went to the beach.
我去了海滩
Too much I see.
有点过头了,我看是
I got it behind my knees.
我趴着晒太阳的
I couldn't sit down.
现在都没法坐了
Morning.
早,
Good morning Mr. Sterling.
早上好,斯特林先生
Has your wife seen that yet?
你老婆见过她吗
Do me a favor. Let me be there when it happens.
劳驾,发生那一幕的时候一定要叫上我来围观
Is that why you're here?
你来这就是为这个吗
Concerned for my wellbeing?
来关心我的私生活
Here's your cigarette. Be on your way.
抽烟吧,随意些
But wait. There's more.
但是等等,还有
You are going to have lunch with Duck.
你得去达克吃午饭
Perhaps on a train car
可能还要在火车车厢里
because I want you to sign an armistice on American Airlines.
因为我要你和美航公司签订停战协议
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I've been in the meetings.
我参加了一些会议
Errol Flynn is gone
艾洛?佛林没了(动作巨星,身陷强奸未成年少女丑闻)
and so is my taste for swordplay.
我对击剑的兴趣也没有了
You two need to put them away.
你们两个也要注意洁身自好
I have.
知道
I've been married for over 20 years.
我结婚已有20多年了
I know the difference between a spat
我知道吵一架和
and spending a month on the couch.
看一个月心理医生之间的区别
Don't go to bed angry.
不要把怒气带到床上去
Two hot chocolates.
两杯热巧克力
I don't want it.
我不要
Sure you do.
你需要的
It's good when it's hot to drink something hot.
花开堪折直须折,热饮当趁热时品
If you continued with the Scouts
如果你当初继续做童子军
you would have learned that.
你就会明白这个道理的
Patty you can use the phone
帕蒂,你可以用电话
but Miss Morrison works for me not you.
但莫里森女士是我的秘书,不是你的
Daddy has a morning meeting.
爸爸要开个早会
There's a food cart. It'll be here in 20 minutes.
有个餐车,20分钟之内会送过来
No scraps for Chauncey.
不要喂昌西剩饭
I have money. I have $150.
我有钱,我有150美元
Mark.
马克
That's good.
那太好了
How did you get that tidy sum?
你怎么得到这笔钱的
Mr. Reeve gave it to me.
瑞弗先生给我的
And why would he do that?
他为什么给你钱
Because he wants us to be happy
因为他希望他和妈妈结婚的时候
when he marries Mom.
我们也会开心
We all want you to be happy.
我们都希望你们开心
And whatever his intentions it's very generous.
不管他是什么目的,还挺大方
He already asked her.
他已经向她求婚了
Well.
好吧
You must have known eventually
你们应该知道
that your mother and I might be starting new lives.
你妈妈和我要开始各自新的生活
We understand. We don't care.
我们明白,我们不在乎
It's not easy for her.
这对她来说挺难的
With you away at St. Paul's now
你们远在圣保罗
she's lost her man of the house.
她在家也缺个主事的男人
Franklin Reeve is a good man.
富兰克林?瑞弗是个好人
Mom's going to stick you with Chauncey.
妈妈坚持要你带昌西
What?
什么
We're supposed to say goodbye to him.
我们要和它说再见了
She can't make you do that.
她不能逼你们这么做
Dad he's your dog.
爸爸,它是你的狗
And I've learned to live without him
我已经习惯没有它的生活了
so you two kids could have some consistency.
你们却可以继续这样的生活
Frank's allergic.
弗兰克对狗过敏
Your mother will be here in a half an hour.
你们的妈妈半小时后会来
Where are we?
进展怎么样
We had an interesting idea.
我们有个不错的想法
We?
我们
Are you on Playtex?
你也穿着倍得适吗
He wants to get credit for his idea.
他觉得他的创意很被看好
You sure about that?
确定吗
Well we went out the other night after the meeting...
那晚会议结束后,我们去喝酒
you know a little extra hours after hours...
就是晚上的一些消遣活动
and I looked around the bar.
我环顾酒吧四周
We all did.
我们都环顾了一下
From what I understand
据我所知
Playtex has an amazing bra but it doesn't take you anywhere.
倍得适是不错的胸罩,但也仅仅如此而已
Well put.
好的,继续
So I was thinking.
所以我就在想
Women right now already have a fantasy
现在的女人们已经有了幻想
and it's not going up the Nile.
但却不是飞往尼罗河
It's right here in America.
而就在这里,在美国
Jackie Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe.
杰姬?肯尼迪和玛丽莲?梦露
Every single woman is one of them.
每个女人都可以模仿她们
Watch this.
来看看
Jackie.
杰姬
Marilyn.
玛丽莲
Jackie.
杰姬
Marilyn...
玛丽莲
Well Marilyn's really a Joan not the other way around.
玛丽莲是琼,但琼不是玛丽莲
That is an idea and an impressive presentation.
这创意不错,阐述也很到位
Well you always say it's a 24houraday job.
你总说对创意人员来说,每分每秒都是工作时间
Apparently I've already signed off on it.
很明显,我非常赞同
I don't know if all women
我不确定是不是每个女人身上
are a Jackie or a Marilyn.
都有杰姬或玛丽莲的倩影
Maybe men see them that way.
或许只是在男人看来如此罢了
Bras are for men.
女人的胸罩就是为了男人而戴的
Women want to see themselves the way men see them.
男人喜欢什么样的,女人就会穿什么样的
You're a Jackie or a Marilyn...
你是杰姬,或者玛丽莲
A line and a curve.
直线美和曲线美
Nothing goes better together.
没有什么比合二为一更好了
Which do you think I am?
你们觉得我属于哪种
Gertrude Stein.
葛楚.斯泰因(19世纪美国作家)
I would say you're more classical
我觉得你比她更加传统
Hellenic.
古希腊风格
Irene Dunne.
艾琳?杜恩(名演员)
I love Irene Dunne.
我喜欢艾琳?杜恩
Peggy you're going to have company on this.
佩奇,这个项目将有人协助你完成
Congratulations Kinsey.
恭喜你,金西
You forced your way onto an account.
你终于争取到了一个项目
Mr. Phillips is here.
菲利普斯先生来了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Get back. Out.
回来,出去
Who's the new account man?
这位新业务员是谁
It's Chauncey. Sorry about that.
它叫昌西,抱歉
Listen any idea when I can schedule Playtex?
我什么时候和倍得适公司的人会面
We're laying track.
还在联系当中
I think you can bring the train in tomorrow.
我想你可以约他们明天来
Something new I hope.
我希望你们有新的创意
Can I drop some crumbs at least?
我可以先听为快吗
Two sides of one woman...
一个女人的两面
Jackie by dayMarilyn by night.
白天是杰姬,晚上是玛丽莲
Maybe it's two girls.
也许是两个女人
But definitely two flavors...
但绝对是两种风情
Vanilla and cherry.
香草和樱桃
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Don your girl says you're free for lunch.
唐,你的助理说你午餐时间有空
She's in charge.
她说了算
Come on Chauncey.
来吧,昌西
Come on.
快来
Thought you all were listening. Let's go.
你们没听见吗,走吧
Freddie.
弗雷迪
What sweetheart?
怎么了,甜心
I wish you would have told me you
我希望你提前告诉我
were going to work tuesday night.
你星期二晚上要工作
If you have something better
如果你有更好的想法
I'll run it by Don.
我可以向唐汇报一下
He already likes that.
他对那个创意已经很满意了
Yes he does.
是的,他确实喜欢
Isn't that our goal?
那不正是我们的目标吗
I'm not saying I had a better idea
我不是说我有更好的创意
But now I'm not even a part of it.
可现在我完全是个无关人等
All I had to do was be in that bar.
看来只要我去了酒吧就会有功劳
Believe me you didn't want to be in that bar.
相信我,你不会喜欢待在那酒吧的
The work's done.
创意已经有了
Now go write me some titillating copy.
现在去写份精彩的文案吧
Mr. Draper is here to see you.
德雷柏先生来找您
Send him in.
请他进来
Are you coming by to pick me up?
你是来接我一起乘车的吗
No.
不是
It's just I wasn't really planning on coming back after lunch.
只是我吃完午餐就不打算回来了
Any way we can have this conversation now?
我们现在可以谈谈吗
Conversation?
谈谈
Roger told me it was just a friendly lunch.
罗杰告诉我那顿午餐,只是为了向他们示好
I know.
我知道
People start giving you things.
人们开始送一些东西
They think it's cute.
他们觉得这样有利于拉近距离
I've got a crate of that crap somewhere.
我有整整一篮子那东西
That's quite a playing field you have there.
你这个运动场真不错啊(办公桌)
I don't like anything on it but ashes.
上面都堆满了废物,和灰尘无异
I thought maybe your secretary was better than mine.
可能你的秘书比我的好
Nobody's secretary's better than yours.
你的秘书无人能及
You creative directors.
你们这些创意总监啊
All I can say is it's been hard
我只能说,要搞清楚这里的状况
to figure things out around here.
实在是太难了
Eighteen months in?
你来18个月了吧
We can't be that unusual.
我们没那么特殊吧
I'm doing the job you hired me to do.
你们聘请我,不就是要来做这工作的吗
I tell people that Sterling Cooper is the only place to be.
我告诉大家斯特林库珀是广告公司中的首选
You've been pitching more to me
你把时间都花在了我身上
than you have to clients.
对客户倒是不怎么在乎
What does that mean?
你什么意思
It means you've been selling their ideas to me
意思是,你极力向我宣传他们的想法
More than mine to them.
而不是把我的想法转达给他们
When I was in the marine corps
我当年在海军陆战队的时候
I missed duty.
有一次耽误了值勤
Fell down the steps or something.
好像是在楼梯上不小心滑到了
My squad leader covered but then I confessed to the men.
我的班长帮我隐瞒了下来,但最后我还是坦白了
He laid down some rifle fire for me
他想让我免于责罚
and I acted like I didn't need it.
我却不领情
That's not the situation I want to be in here.
我不想在此也陷入同样的状况
So what you're covering for me?
怎么,你也在保护我吗
Who am I in this story?
我在这个故事中扮演哪个角色
I'm grateful Don.
我充满感激,唐
If you hadn't brought me in
如果不是你向公司推荐我
where would I be?
我现在还不知道在哪儿呢
Some fifth wheel at Mccann?
麦凯恩座下的第五把交椅吗
Look I did everything I could for you on American Airlines.
美航那事我真的已经竭尽全力了
It was a risk worth taking.
冒那么大的风险,的确是值得的
People think of us differently.
我们在外界的形象会就此大为改观
What do you want me to say?
你到底想让我说什么
That we're on the same team?
说我们共处同一个团队
That I love being in your unit?
说我很喜欢和你并肩作战吗
Sarge I'm scared?
长官,我很害怕
You have an "I told you so" okay?
你大可以落井下石,奚落嘲讽一下
Can we move forward?
我们能忘记这些,往前看吗
I'm the one that looks bad.
毕竟丢人的是我
It hasn't hurt the company.
公司并没有因我而受损
Yes.
是的
Of course we can.
当然可以
And I will tell Roger we had lunch.
我会和罗杰说我们共进午餐了
Well. Good then.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Where did you come from?
你从何处归来
You don't want to know.
你不用知道
Wait.
等等
I love it.
我喜欢这样
I'm warm and I'm cold.
如冰火交加于一身
What time is it?
现在几点了
A little after 4.
刚过4点
I have to get ready.
我该做些准备工作了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
My daughter's in a play.
我女儿参演了一个小节目
Daughter?
女儿
Is that everyone?
你就这一个家人吧
She's at Sarah Lawrence.
她在莎拉劳伦斯学校上学
How much preparation do you need?
你有多少准备工作要做
You don't want me to go.
你不是不是不希望我离去
I took the afternoon off.
我请了一下午假
For me?
为了我吗
You're a lion aren't you?
你就像一头雄狮
Now I know what you like.
现在我知道你喜欢什么了
You can go.
你去吧
I know I can.
我知道
Do you want to stay here?
你想留在这儿吗
Watch TV?
看看电视
Go through my things?
翻翻我的东西
I would never leave you alone in my place.
我可不会让你独自一人留在我家的
Yes you would.
不,你会的
Stay.
就呆在这儿吧
Relax.
放松
Believe me I'm the same way.
相信我,我也跟你一样
It has to come out somewhere.
必须以某种方式发泄一下才行
I'll get you out in time for dinner I promise.
晚餐前就能搞定,我保证
What's going on?
怎么了
You here to audition?
你是来试镜的吗
No one told me about this.
为什么没人通知我
I'm taking pictures. You can look at the pictures.
我在照相,你可以看相片
I didn't know you'd want to come.
我不知道你也想来
Is Paul in there?
保罗在里面吗
A lot of guys are in there.
里面的男人可不止他一个
You can come in if you want.
你要想进去的话请自便吧
No. I'm just surprised because I have an eye for this.
不,我只是很吃惊,因为我的眼光很准
Don't worry about Kinsey.
别担心金西
I won't let him put anything together without you.
我不会让他不经过你同意就擅自做决定的
Who's next?
下一位
Hey girl.
嘿,美女
You look lost.
看起来你迷路了
Chauncey.
昌西
Here he is.
原来你在这儿呢
I apologize Chauncey.
不好意思,昌西
I thought you were a girl.
我以为你是女孩呢
Beautiful dog.
多漂亮的一只狗啊
Where have you been hiding him?
为什么以前从没见过
I made my wife give him back to me.
我让我太太把它还给我了
Missed him too much.
我非常想念他
I like dogs.
我也喜欢狗
Dogs are better than wives.
狗可比老婆好多了
Never a problem communicating.
不会有沟通问题
I like having one in the office.
我倒是想在办公室里养条狗
Makes us look more easygoing
让我们显得很有亲和力
Friendly you know to clients.
与客户之间也会更容易沟通
Maybe I'll bring one in too.
也许我也该带一条狗来
What breed do you have?
你养的是什么狗
I don't have one.
我没养呢
I was going to get one for the office.
我只是想在办公室里养一条而已
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这可不是个好主意
Good night Campbell.
晚安,坎贝尔
Come on Chauncey.
走吧,昌西
What were you doing in Sterling Cooper?
你来斯特林库珀公司所为何事
There was a casting call for Playtex.
参加倍得适的试镜活动
Right.
哦,对
The fellas are calling it the braditions.
我们都戏称这叫做"试乳罩"活动
That's funny.
真有意思
You work there?
你在这儿工作吗
I do.
是的
Want me to find out how it went?
想让我帮你打探一下结果吗
I already know. Not well.
我已经知道了,不是很好
I find that hard to believe.
难以置信
Well they fall in love with a picture of you
他们看中了你寄给他们的照片
And then you come in and they're disappointed.
然后见到真人,他们又失望了
But it doesn't make any sense
真没有道理
because all they need is a picture.
因为他们只需要照片拍的漂亮就够了
I didn't bring my camera with me
我没带照相机
But I can't imagine it being better than this.
可我觉得,任何照片也不会比你真人更漂亮
I don't know. Maybe I look tired.
我不知道,也许我看上去很萎靡
I just flew back from working in London.
我刚停了工作,从伦敦飞回来
London?
伦敦
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Peter Campbell.
皮特?坎贝尔
Oh my. Account Executive.
噢,天啊,业务总管
I love the taste of scotch.
我喜欢苏格兰威士忌的味道
Thank you.
谢谢
Stop. Turn around.
停下,转身
Let me look at you.
让我好好欣赏一下你
When I first saw you
我第一眼看见你
I thought you were foreign.
还以为你是异国女郎呢
Really? Is that right?
是吗,你真这样觉得吗
Hold that.
别动
I have company.
我有客人
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
Who was that?
那位是谁
My mother. Really?
我妈妈,真的吗,
What you didn't think I had a mother?
怎么,你难道觉得我没有妈妈吗
It's okay.
没事的
Hold on.
等等
Up the long delirious burning blue
深邃的长空,为之意乱情迷的深蓝
John Gillespie
Magee的一首诗,为纪念战死的飞行员而做
I topped the windswept heights with easy grace
优雅地飞翔在风所能及的高度
Where never lark or even eagle flew.
纵使云雀或是苍鹰,也望尘莫及
And while with silent lifting mind
思绪安宁,斗志昂扬
I strode the high untrespassed sanctity of space
我在圣洁的云端漫步
Put out my hand
伸出双手
And touched the face of god.
轻抚上帝的脸庞
You want me to fix you something?
你想让我帮你做点吃的吗
What's that?
那是什么
Cereal.
麦片
No. That.
不是,那个
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
I bought it at the auction.
我在拍卖会上买的
Can I speak to you a minute?
我能和你谈谈吗
What? What's wrong?
怎么了,有什么事吗
Where are you going in that?
你打算穿成这样去哪里
Swimming.
游泳
You asked me if I like it. I don't.
你刚问我我喜不喜欢,说实话,我不喜欢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I'm talking about a 15yearold lifeguard.
我说的是15岁的救生员
I'm talking about a bunch of tennis pros
我说的是一帮职业网球手
Not to mention all those loafing
更不用说那些游手好闲
millionaires taking the summer off.
整个夏季不用工作的百万富翁们
Do you want to be ogled? Oh Don.
你想赚回头率吗,噢,唐,
Everybody bought one at the auction.
大家在拍卖会上都买了一件
It's desperate.
太疯狂了
I didn't know that.
我以为没什么
I have to go.
我该走了
See you tonight.
晚上见
Joan there you are.
琼,你在这儿呢
Are you aware that I'm on the Playtex account?
你知道我也是倍得适广告项目的一员吗
What about it?
怎么了
Please tell the girls
请告诉那些秘书们
I am to be included in all the memos.
每一份会议记录上必须署上我的名字
Sure. For a moment there I thought you were just another person
好的,我还以为,你也要过来问我
coming to ask me about my brassiere.
我的胸罩呢
Why aren't I on the list?
为什么名单上没有我
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道该怎么告诉你
I'm not involved in that.
我毫不知情
There's business going on and I'm not invited.
他们开始商谈了,我却被排除在外
I'm a good drinker.
我很能喝
What are you asking me?
为什么你要来问我
You know how this office works.
你知道这是公司的规矩
Parts of it.
略有所知
Forget it.
算了
I've never had your job.
我从来没做过你的工作
I've never wanted it.
也从来没想过要做
You're in their country.
你现在跟他们混
Learn to speak the language.
还是跟着他们学规矩吧
You don't talk that way.
你不遵从他们的做事方式吗
I don't need to.
我不需要
And honestly
而且,老实说
You've never listened to a word I've said.
你从来都是把我的话当耳旁风
You want to be taken seriously?
想让他们把你当回事吗
Stop dressing like a little girl.
别穿得跟个傻姑娘似的
Jacqueline Kennedy Marilyn Monroe.
杰奎琳?肯尼迪(美国总统肯尼迪之妻)玛丽莲?梦露
Women have feelings about these women
女人都视这两个女人为偶像
Because men do.
因为男人喜欢她们
Because we want both
我们希望将这两个女人都拥入怀中
they want to be both.
于是女人们希望能将她们的优点融于一身
It's about how they want to be seen by us...
实质就是,女人希望给男人留下怎样的形象
Their husbands their boyfriends
她们的丈夫,男朋友
Their friends' husbands.
朋友的丈夫
Here's the idea very simply.
这就是我们的创意,很简单
The bra is called the harlequin.
胸罩的名字叫,小丑
In fit and form it should be your very best.
合身,得体,是你最理想的胸罩
It comes in black and white.
最简单的黑白二色
Jackie Marilyn.
杰姬,玛丽莲
Same incredible fit two different women.
不一样的女人,一样地合身
And the beauty of it is it's the same woman
最美的地方在于,这是同一个女人
The same model.
同一个模特拍出来的
Look at that. It is.
看看啊,真的很...
And even if you don't notice it
就算你没有注意到这一点
You still get a bit of an "aha"
看到广告词的时候
When you read the copy.
你就会立刻反应过来
"nothing fits both sides of a woman
"女人的双面特色,
Better than Playtex."
只有倍得适才能展示得淋漓尽致
It's a very impressive idea Don.
这创意非常棒,唐
I like the girl.
我喜欢那个女孩
So will your customers.
你的顾客也会喜欢的
It's a very flattering mirror.
这简直是面招人喜欢的镜子
This definitely moves you into Maidenform's neighborhood.
这绝对足以让你们和美顿芳平分秋色
But sales have been so good
我们的销量一直很好
When we talk about how well our brassieres fit.
因为我们生产的胸罩很合身
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
We were talking in the cab on the way over.
我们乘车过来的路上就在想
Let Maidenform have women's imaginations.
就让女人的梦想继续停留在美顿芳身上吧
We'll take their money.
我们只要赚到她们的钱就够了
I couldn't have said it better myself.
甚合我意
Well I apologize for the goose chase.
抱歉,让你们白忙一场
We're very sorry.
真的很抱歉
No one else can have this campaign right?
这个创意不会用在别的胸罩公司身上吧
It's yours.
它是你的
We'll keep it on file for you.
我们会为你们留下来的
A pleasure.
很荣幸
Thanks again. Thanks for coming in.
再次感谢,谢谢光临,
That was a waste of inspiration.
真是浪费灵感
These people.
这些家伙
Don't worry. It's not your fault.
别担心,不是你的错
They made up their minds on the way over.
他们来的时候就做好决定了
Why put up a fight?
现在努力有什么用
I think we bought a couple years of security.
我想我们接下来几年都不用劳神了
If they ever decide they want to go that way
如果他们想那样做
They know we can do it.
他们知道我们有能力做到
Listen we would love to show our appreciation
听着,我们希望表达一下谢意
By entertaining you gentlemen tonight.
今天晚上各位尽情娱乐
And you can put it on our bill.
所有费用一律由我们公司承担
Make sure Don knows he's invited.
记得转告他,我们希望他也能来参加
Where should we go?
去哪儿娱乐呢
Surprise us.
你们做主吧
If we were to take you to see some girls in their underwear
如果我们带你们去看内衣舞娘
Would you feel like you're at work?
你们会不会觉得仍是在工作呢
No. That sounds good.
不会,听起来很不错
Well let us clear the decks.
好吧,我们先把工作解决了
6:30 at the TomTom.
6点半在汤姆汤姆俱乐部见,
That's on 44th and 8th.
就在44街和第8街交界处
We will be there and the tab will be open.
我们一定准时到场,请大家尽情狂欢
I'm going to go tell Campbell.
我去通知坎贝尔
Take care.
保重
Good to see you.
很高兴见到您
See you there. ByeBye.
到时见,再见,
Mr. Phillips.
菲利普斯先生
We have artwork in the evening papers son
我们要在晚报上登广告插图
And I don't have them.
可我现在还没见着
Someone's supposed to put them on my desk
此刻它应该出现在我的桌面上才对
Friday or not.
不管今天是不是周五
Should I get some?
要我去拿吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I'll be right back.
马上回来
It's flattering to be able to keep you interested.
能让你对我兴趣不减,真是一种荣幸
Stop talking.
别说话
Why don't you want me to talk?
为什么不想让我说话
You know you want me to.
你知道你想听的
Do I?
是吗
You do.
是的
Touch me.
抚摸我
No.
不,
Don't stop torturing me.
折磨我吧
I want the full Don Draper treatment.
我要得到唐?德雷柏的"全力招待"
You're spoiling the mood.
气氛都被你破坏了
I wanted it and I got it
我心怀渴望,然后得到满足
And it's better than they said.
比她们说的要好多了
What?
什么
Have no fear.
别害怕
You're known as a connoisseur.
你是个情欲高手
You have lots of fans.
迷恋你的人数不胜数
Are you talking about me?
你说的是我吗
I wasn't no.
当然不是
Well who was?
那是谁
What?
什么
Who?
谁,
Sarah Tierney at Random House.
兰登书屋的萨拉?蒂尔尼(全球杰出图书出版商)
I don't know who you're talking about.
我不知道你说的是谁
Stop.
够了
This is nobody's maiden voyage here
这又不是我们的第一次
Handsome.
俊男
You have a reputation.
你已名声在外了
Enjoy it.
好好享受吧
Does it make you feel better to think that I'm like you?
把我和你当做同一种人,是不是会让你好受一些
My goodness.
天啊
Gloves come off.
你终于露出真面目了
I like this.
我非常喜欢
You want to blindfold me?
你想蒙上我的眼睛吗
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Are you going?
你要走了吗
I told you to stop talking.
我告诉过你不要说话的
Thank you.
谢谢
People are going to think you're the mayor.
大家都以为你是市长呢
Hey look it's Peggy.
看,是佩奇
What are you doing here?
你到这儿来干什么呢
I don't know. I heard we were celebrating.
我不知道,我听说你们在庆祝
I thought I'd stop by.
我想我最好也来看看
Did you now?
真的吗
Stay for one drink. Okay.
坐下喝一杯吧,好,
You're staying all night honey.
宝贝,我要你整晚都坐在这儿
Now you got the best seat in the house.
这可是全场最好的"座位"
Tell me what you want for christmas.
告诉我你圣诞节想要什么礼物
What do you want for breakfast?
你早餐想吃什么
Grapefruit.
葡萄柚
Hey Daddy.
爸爸
Hey you.
嘿,小家伙
I'm not going to talk.
我不会说话的
I don't want you to cut yourself.
我不想你把自己割伤
Are you okay Daddy?
你没事吧,爸爸
You know what Sally?
你知道吗,萨丽
I think you better leave me alone.
我想你最好让我一个人静一静

重点单词   查看全部解释    
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
spread [spred]

想一想再看

v. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒
n.

 
insufficient [.insə'fiʃənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不足的

联想记忆
scotch [skɔtʃ]

想一想再看

n. 伤口,刻痕 v. 粉碎,消灭,阻止 v. 弄伤,刻

联想记忆
tidy ['taidi]

想一想再看

adj. 整齐的,整洁的,相当大的
vt. 使

 
champion ['tʃæmpjən]

想一想再看

n. 冠军,优胜者,拥护者,勇士
vt. 保卫

 
erratic [i'rætik]

想一想再看

adj. 无确定路线,不稳定的,奇怪的,游走的,移动的;

联想记忆
memorial [mi'mɔ:riəl]

想一想再看

adj. 纪念的,追悼的
n. 纪念碑(堂),

 
precious ['preʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的
adv.

联想记忆
unusual [ʌn'ju:ʒuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不平常的,异常的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。