I'd be powerless. Weak.
我会失去力量 变得软弱
Like everyone else. It wouldn't matter.
其他人也一样 不要紧的
We'd be happy.
我们会幸福的
We could be happy here.
我们在这里也可以很幸福
Father, please.
爸爸 拜托
You're getting worse. And you promised.
你的行为越来越离谱 而且你保证了
This can work. It can.
这办法能行 肯定行
You made a deal with me.
你跟我说好了
Are you backing out?
你要反悔吗
No.
没有
Mr. Gold? Are you here for the rent?
戈登先生 你是来收租金的吗
Why does everyone ask that?
怎么每个人都这么问
Well, because you never mind.
因为你...没什么
Would... Would you like to talk?
你...你想跟我聊聊吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, um... If you'd like to get something off your chest, please come in.
那么...你要是有什么事不吐不快 就请进屋吧
A son? Wow. II didn't know you had a son.
儿子 我...我都不知道你有个儿子
How... How old is he?
他...他多大了
Let's start with something easier.
我们先聊些简单点的话题吧
Ookay.
好 好吧