Be honest.
与他坦诚相对
Just tell him what you told me.
把刚刚对我说的如实告诉他
And ask him for forgiveness.
然后请求他的原谅
And when you're facetoface, you'll know what to do.
你们四目相对时 你会豁然开朗
Honesty's never been the best color on me.
我从来就不是个坦诚的人
There's no other way.
可是你别无他法
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁了
And I know what you're looking for.
我也知道你在找什么
Well, then... I guess all the lying can stop... Papa.
好吧 那... 我们也不用假模假式了 爸爸
Where are we going, boy?
孩子 我们这是去哪儿
What kind of world is this we're going to?
我们要去的世界是什么样的
What kind of world is without magic?
什么世界会没有魔法
A better one.
一个更好的世界
My gods, boy! It's like a tornado!
天啊 孩子 这就像龙卷风一样
We have to go through it!
我们得穿过去
No! No! I don't think I can!
不 不 我不行
We must! It's the only way!
我们必须这么做 这是唯一的法子
No! No! No! No! No! No!
不 不 不
It's a trick! It'll tear us apart!
这是个陷阱 我们会被撕碎的
It's not! It'll be okay! I promise!
不会的 我保证 没事的
Papa! We have to go through!
爸爸 我们必须跳下去
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Papa! It won't stay open long! Let's go!
爸爸 这个洞很快就要关上了 快啊
I can't! I can't!
我不行 我办不到
Papa, please! It's the only way we can be together!
爸爸 求你了 只有这样我们才能在一起
No, Bae! I can't!
不 小比 我做不到
Papa, please!
爸爸 求你了
I can't!
我做不到
You coward!
你这个懦夫
You promised!
你答应过我的
Don't break our deal!
不要违反我们的约定
I have to!
我只能这么做
Papa!
爸爸