我们正致力于此...
Peter's press conference. Is everything all right?
在彼得的新闻发布会,你还好吧
Wait. I can't hear you.
等等,我听不清
Hold on.
等等
I just need to say it.
我必须要说出来
We've been up and down, back and forth, and I...
我们来来回回,反反复复
Will... No.
威尔,不
Show me the plan.
告诉我你的办法
The what?
什么
The plan.
办法
I get the romance.
感情我懂
I need a plan.
但你能拿出个办法吗
But it's unnecessary, because Chicago...
但这是必要的,因为芝加哥...
Poetry's easy. It's the parent-teacher conferences that are hard.
诗情画意说起来容易,但我还有孩子
Alicia, come on.
艾丽西娅,快点
I have to go now. Come on.
我得挂了,快点
I believe I am that change,
我相信,我就是那个改变
and I believe that I am that that new beginning
我相信,我就是那个新的开始
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Hey, thanks for doing this.
谢谢你帮忙
It'll be right here for you.
下来就还你
I'm away from my phone at the moment, so please leave a message.
我现在无法接听,请留言
Hey, I just wanted to say...
我只是想说...
You all know my wife...
大家都认识我太太了...
Look, you're right.
好吧,你是对的
I don't have a plan.
我没什么办法
It's wrong.
这样做不对
I'm your boss. You're my employee.
我是你老板,你是我属下
Let's just... drop this. Okay?
我们这事就这么算了吧
Now that hasn't been the focus of the current state's attorney's office.
现任州检察官从未致力于此
Instead, S.A. Glenn Childs
相反,查尔兹检察官...
I'm away from my phone at the moment,
我现在无法接听
so please leave a message.
请留言
No. You know what? I'm not just dropping this.
我告诉你,我不准备就这么算了
You want to know my plan?
你想知道我的办法吗
My plan is, I love you, okay?
我的办法就是,我爱你,够不
I've probably loved you... ever since Georgetown.
恐怕从乔治城大学开始,我就一直爱着你
So phone me.
给我回电话吧
I'll meet you anywhere, and we will make a plan.
在哪见面都行,我们想个办法出来
If none of this makes sense to you, just ignore it.
如果你觉得很扯,那就无视
No embarrassment, nothing.
别有任何尴尬
We'll just go back to where things stood.
我们就回到原样
No. You know what?
我告诉你
I'm not just dropping this.
我不准备就这么算了
You want to know my plan?
你想知道我的办法吗
My plan is, I love you, okay?
我的办法就是,我爱你,够不
So phone me.
给我回电话吧
I'll meet you anywhere.
在哪见面都行
If none of this makes sense to you, just ignore it.
如果你觉得很扯,那就无视
Cook County State's Attorney will put justice before politics,
库克县州检察官会把正义置于政治利益之前
public safety before personal vendetta.
公共安全置于个人恩怨之前
Thank you for coming out this morning.
谢谢大家出席
I have a short statement I'd like to read.
我有份简短声明
First, please let me apologize to my wife, friends,
首先,我要向我太太,朋友...
staff, and fellow Coloradans
同事,以及科罗拉多民众道歉
for the shadow placed over them by these accusations.
这些指控令他们深感不安
I did nothing wrong,
我没有做错任何事
but I can understand how my actions
但我清楚
over the last two years have been misinterpreted.
我过去2年的作为被极大曲解
So let me say without equivocation,
我要明确无误地澄清
I have always been faithful to my wife.
我一直忠于我的妻子
Not only...
不仅是...
Yeah?
什么事
I'm headed out.
我要出门
The Police Union speech?
去警察联盟演讲?
Yeah. Did you have a chance to read it?
是啊,看过讲稿了吗
It's good.
不错
The opening story...
不过开篇那段...
Not funny enough?
有点无聊?
Cut it.
删了吧
Listen, this...
听着,这个...
It's not us, Peter.
跟我们不一样,彼得
You know, I have an hour today.
我今天有1小时空闲
I thought, uh...
我琢磨着...
Thought I'd drop by court and watch you work.
我可以去趟法院,看你出庭
Oh, that's okay.
不用啦
No, I really want to.
别啊,我很想去
It's a status hearing.
只是个初步听证
Maybe another time.
要不下次吧
Okay.
好吧
The charges and gossip now being bandied about in the press
这些指控和流言通过媒体
and through anonymous blogs...
以及匿名博客,到处散播
Am I boring you?
我让你不耐烦了?
Excuse me, Your Honor?
法官阁下,您说什么
I asked if I'm boring you.
我问,我让你不耐烦了?
I saw you check your watch,
你这不看表呢吗
and I thought I might be holding you up.
我觉得我可能耽误你时间了
No, Your Honor. We have a staff meeting in an hour.
没,只是公司1小时后开会
I was checking to make sure I was on time, and I am.
于是我看了下表,发现肯定来得及
I'm so glad.
我很欣慰
Was that a smile, Miss Long?
朗恩小姐,你笑呢?
No, Your Honor. Food in my teeth.
没,牙缝里塞东西了
Okay, so, I love when prosecutors
好了
and defense attorneys come together and find agreement,
控辩双方能达成协议,我很欣慰
but your client's restitution should also include court costs,
不过,你当事人的赔偿还应包括诉讼费
Mrs. Florrick, so if you don't mind,
福瑞克太太,如果你不介意
you two can revise this while I handle a pretrial motion.
在我处理预审动议时,你俩可以修改文本
Let me guess. He hates women?
我猜,他讨厌女人?
No. He just checks his Google alerts daily.
不,他只是每天查看谷歌快讯
You have more than he does.
结果你的新闻比他多
So it looks like you're off the hook.
看来你的麻烦事搞定了?
I'm...?
我的...
Press has a new scandal.
报纸又登出一条丑闻
It's my right, Your Honor!
这是我的权利,法官阁下
You are one day away from trial.
你的案子只差1天开庭了
We have a jury.
陪审团已经准备好了
I will not slow this process down!
我不会再耽搁下去
It's my right to represent myself.
我有权自行辩护
You are not a lawyer, sir.
先生,你不是律师
Yeah, and I wasn't an Alaskan fisherman
凡事总有头一遭
till I stepped on my first trawler.
第一次上船前,我还不是阿拉斯加渔民呢
I wasn't a hacker till I broke my first code...
第一次破译密码前,我还不是黑客呢
This is not a game.
这不是过家家
You are being accused of murder.
你正面临谋杀指控
It's a murder the government committed.
政府才是凶手
The Pentagon murdered my business partner and set me up for it.
五角大楼杀了我的生意伙伴,然后陷害于我
Why? Because we posted top secret Pentagon video on our Web site!
只因我们网站贴出了五角大楼的绝密视频
And I don't care if you don't believe me, Your Honor.
你信不信我无所谓,法官阁下
It's my right under the 6th and 14th Amendment
根据第六和第十四修正案
to fire my attorney, represent myself.
我有权解雇律师,自行辩护
I will not allow this court to become your personal soapbox, Mr. Salle.
我不会让法庭变成你的个人讲坛,萨莱先生
And I won't watch this trail turned over on appeal, you understand?
我不会让审判被上诉庭判为程序违法,懂不
You are getting a baby-sitter.
你必须有辩护人
That is not open for discussion.
此事没有讨论余地
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克太太
Are you a member of the Capital Litigation Bar?
你是死刑案件律师协会会员吗
Uh, excuse me, Your Honor?
您说什么,法官阁下
Are you a member of the Illinois Capital Litigation Bar?
你是伊利诺斯死刑案件律师协会会员吗
Yes.
是的
Good.
很好
Congratulations.
祝贺你
I'm appointing you standby counselor to Mr. Salle.
我任命你出任萨莱先生的备用律师
Oh, I'm sorry, but I have the Murphy/Gomes suit going to trial next week.
抱歉,下周我还有墨菲诉戈麦斯一案的庭审
Who's the judge?
法官是谁
Judge Fullerton.
富勒顿法官
Good. My court takes precedence.
很好,我的庭审优先
Trial starts tomorrow at 9:00.
明早9点开庭
No. Your Honor, I can't! You can't do this.
不,法官阁下,我来不了,你不能这样
Actually, ma'am, I can.
抱歉,我能
Your Honor, I just want to point out...
法官阁下,我要指出...
Don't you start!
你闭嘴
We are going to trial on this tomorrow.
我们明天开庭
Anything from you, Mr. Brody?
你要说什么吗,布罗迪先生
The People are content.
控方没有意见
Of course, they are.
理应如此
Tommy, next case.
汤米,下个案件
And his name just kept coming up. Derrick Bond. Derrick Bond.
我总是听到他的大名,德里克·邦德
I go to Louisiana to sign up fishermen for a BP class action,
我去路易斯安那,想为英石油集团诉讼找渔民签约
and I find that
但我发现
half of them have already been signed up by a small boutique D.C. Firm.
半数渔民已被一家华盛顿小型专业律所签了
Imagine my frustration.
你就想象我有多挫败吧
So I had to look up this Derrick Bond.
于是我只好去拜访这位德里克·邦德
And I was surprised to find one of the most gentlemanly
于是就很意外地找到了
young lawyers that I have ever met.
我所见过的最风度翩翩的年轻律师之一
Anyway, I couldn't be happier about this merger.
我为这次合并感到非常高兴
Will and I could not be happier.
威尔和我都非常高兴
Thank you, Diane. Thank you, Will.
谢谢,戴安,谢谢,威尔
Uh, I know that there some unfamiliar faces around,
初来乍到,我还不认识大家
so please, everyone, introduce yourselves and communicate through...
烦请各位介绍自己,与我交流,用这个
We're moving towards a paperless office.
我们正向无纸办公发展
We bring lobbyists, you bring corporate.
我们带来游说议员客户,你们带来公司客户
We bring D.C., you bring Chicago.
我们带来华盛顿客户,你们带来芝加哥客户
With our current president's ties to your city,
以现任总统与你们城市的关联
we mean more together than apart.
我们联合起来才更加强大
Now, let me turn things over to Bachelor number 16.
好了,下面请第16号单身汉发言
I'm not going to hear the end of that, am I?
我是甩不掉这名头了哈
No. Never.
没错
A few updates.
通知几件事
We got a continuance on BP,
英石油的案子延期审理了
so we'll need a few of you to join us on the diocese depos.
所以我们要调几个人协助我们去教区收集证词
And the Murphy/Gomes suit got an expedited start date,
墨菲诉戈麦斯一案日期提前了
so we'll need that team to kick into high gear.
相关人员要加速了
So let's get going. Will?
干活吧,威尔
Will?
威尔
Good job.
干得漂亮
Not me, you.
你的功劳
It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
就像《人体掠夺者》似的
As long as we're the ones snatching.
只要我们是掠夺者就行
How long do I have to wait before I get my season tickets back?
啥时能让我恢复给客户的季票礼物啊
A polite week.
客客气气的第一周
Happy days.
先礼后兵嘛
Just so you know,
听我说
I'll be playing this disgruntled... the excluded partner.
我来扮演这个心情不爽的被排挤的合伙人
Well, maybe we can shake something else loose contractually.
也许我们能在合同上修改一些其它事情
Oh, Derrick, we were just talking about you.
德里克,我们正在说你呢
That went well, didn't it?
进行得挺顺利吧
It did. It did. A good group. Very good.
是的,是的,很好的团队,非常好
Will was just talking the merger.
威尔正在谈合并的事
He had a few concerns.
他担心一些事情
Nothing big. Just about office space. An equitable division.
没啥大事,就是办公空间,还有财产分割要公平
An hour ago, I resigned as State's Attorney of Cook County.
1小时以前,我辞去了库克县州检察官的职务
Another year, another scandal.
又是一年,又一桩丑闻
Another woman standing by her man...
又一个支持自己丈夫的妻子
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
You'd rather have your husband sleep with a prostitute?!
你宁愿让你丈夫去嫖妓?
If the choice was that or fall in love with someone, yeah.
如果是在嫖妓与爱上别人之间选择的话
One's just sex.
一个不过是性
The other's...
另一个则...
Miss Correlli is a key member of my staff...
克雷莉小姐是我的一位重要职员
What happened to your couch?
你的沙发哪去了
Why, hello, Mr. Gold.
怎么啦,你好,戈德先生
It's gone. Redecorating.
搬走了,这儿正重新装修呢
I'm taking this very personally.
看来你这是针对我
Oh, Mr. Gold.
戈德先生
Do you know what a tracker is?
你知道什么是跟踪者吗
Do I know what a tracker is?
我知道什么是跟踪者吗
No.
不
An unpaid political operative who tracks the opposition candidate,
无佣金的政治性私人侦探,跟踪对手候选人
trying to catch him off-guard with a question or a comment
试图让他猝不及防地面对一个问题或评论
in order to tape the embarrassing encounter
录下那尴尬的一刻
for free viral negative campaigning.
破坏他的竞选
Macaca?
知道艾伦参议员的"猕猴"事件吧
Result of a tracker.
就是跟踪者干的好事
And I imagine this will all come around to me.
看来,你要拐到我身上了
The events of this morning.
今天早上这些事
This congressional scandal.
国会丑闻
You are back in the news.
你又成了新闻人物
And Childs has people tracking you.
查尔兹也派了人跟踪你
You know this?
你发现了?
Well, I know what I would do,
我知道若是我,会怎么做
and I just flip it to know what my opponent will do.
于是我就知道我的对手会怎么做
Okay.
好
So, if anyone approaches you with a flip phone
所以,如果有人拿着翻盖手机接近你
or an oddly shouted comment,
或奇怪地扯着嗓子说着什么
the best thing to do is smile and move on.
最好的应对就是微笑并置之不理
They will try to follow you.
他们会想办法跟踪你
Probably a college student, often working in twos.
也许会是个大学生,通常会两人结伴
Again, smile and move on.
再说一遍,微笑并置之不理
I'm trying to keep you out of this, but it's modern politics.
我在努力帮你避开这些,不过现代政治就是这样
Wives are no longer off-limits.
妻子不再是禁区了
Everything good here?
这儿都还好吧
Everything's good here.
都还好
Anything else?
还有别的吗
No. I'm good. If you're good.
没事了,如果你没事的话
I'm good.
我没事
Hey, Will.
你好,威尔
Eli.
伊莱
You needed something? Yes.
找我有事?是的
Judge Matchick made me standby counsel on a pro se case
马切克法官让我给一桩自行辩护案当备用律师
starting tomorrow.
明天开庭
You told him about the Murphy/Gomes date?
你告诉他墨菲诉戈麦斯案的日期了吗
I did.
我说了
He didn't seem to care.
他不为所动
Yeah, that sounds like Matchick.
典型的马切克作风
He's still proud of a walk-on line
他还在为他在《黑暗骑士》里
he had in The Dark Knight.
跑龙套的一句台词洋洋得意呢
Okay, I'll have Shawn take over.
好了,我会让肖恩接手
I think I can do both.
我想我可以两头兼顾
No, it's okay.
不,就这样吧
We're not starved for personnel anymore.
我们不再缺人了
Merger going well?
合并还顺利吧
It is.
是的
I'm glad.
真好
Don't sweat the drug cases.
别担心这些毒品案子
Gag 'em and bag 'em. Five to ten.
搞定它们,逐渐消化
On Page Two, you'll find a summary of outstanding continuances.
在第2页,有延期审理案件的摘要
We may not have enough copies, so share at the back.
副本可能不够,所以大家一起看吧
Let's not go continuance crazy, okay, folks?
大家别太着迷于延期审理,行吗
Unless you're up against Goldstein and Michaels.
除非你们是面对戈斯丁和迈克尔那种案子
Then all continuances are welcome.
那样的话还差不多
Matan, what's up with the pro se?
马坦,自行辩护那个案子怎么回事
Guy's running a unicorn defense.
那家伙的辩护词真是意淫
He killed his business partner for the money,
他为了钱杀了自己的生意伙伴
and now he's trying to suggest it was some sort of Pentagon conspiracy.
他却试图提出,这是五角大楼的阴谋
Judge Matchick saddled him with a wrangler.
马切克法官派了个狠角色驯服他
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Should be entertaining.
一定很有趣
Anyone on break, sit in.
谁手里没活儿,去出庭吧
Anything else? Okay.
还有别的事吗,好
Let's get the bad guys.
去把坏人绳之以法吧
Matan.
马坦
Why would Matchick choose Florrick?
马切克为什么要选福瑞克
Happenstance.
偶然罢了
She was there on a settlement.
她正好在那儿处理一个辩诉交易
Take Cary as second chair.
让凯里做次席律师
Sir, it was nothing. It's okay.
老板,这是小事一桩,没什么
It's happenstance.
这是巧合罢了
It's an election year.
这是选举年
There's no such thing as happenstance.
没有偶然可言
Matchick supports Peter.
马切克支持彼得
He's pushing his wife into a prominent position.
他是在把他妻子推到一个显要的位置
Cary?
凯里
I want you to take second chair.
我要你做次席律师
Matan will bring you up to speed, okay?
马坦会帮你了解案情,怎样
You got it.
没问题
You're up to speed.
好了,你了解案情了
He was bleeding profusely from the neck and chest.
他从脖子到胸口都在大量流血
There also appeared
现场迹象显示
to have been a struggle before the shooting. I attempted CPR,
枪击前有过一场搏斗,我试过用心肺复苏
but the victim died at the scene.
但被害人还是在现场就死了
Now, Detective, at the crime scene,
警探,在犯罪现场
you also found shell casings, isn't that correct?
你还发现了弹壳,对吧
Objection.
反对
On what grounds?
反对理由是?
On the grounds of foundation.
缺乏根据
Mr. Salle,
萨莱先生
he was about to tell us the foundation.
他正要告诉我们根据
May I have a ruling, Your Honor?
您可以裁决反对有效吗,法官阁下
Overruled.
反对无效
Exception.
抗议
Mr. Salle, you know that doesn't mean anything?
萨莱先生,你知道你这样做是徒劳的吗
Oh, I'm preserving your bias for the record.
我会把你的偏袒记录在案
Oh, dear God. Mrs. Florrick?
天哪,福瑞克太太
Please, Mr. Salle, let me argue for you.
求你了,萨莱先生,让我为你辩护
I'm very good at it.
我是个出色的律师
It's not about being good, Mrs. Florrick.
这与出色与否无关,福瑞克太太
In a fight between a man being paid
一个为钱而搏斗
and a man fighting for his life, who would you bet on?
一个为命而搏斗,你觉得谁会赢呢
I'm betting on myself.
我信我自己
Don't turn your back to the jury.
不要跟陪审团过不去
These nine millimeter casings you found at the scene...
你在现场发现的这些9毫米弹壳
They are consistent with a Russian-made Makarov semiautomatic.
它们与一种俄制马可洛夫半自动手枪相符
A very rare handgun?
这种枪很罕见吧
That's correct.
对
And who owned such a handgun? The defendant.
这把枪是谁的呢,被告
And when you arrested him, did he say what had happened to his gun?
你们逮捕他时,他说他的枪哪去了吗
He said it was missing.
他说枪丢了
No more questions.
没别的问题了
Now, Detective,
现在,警探
didn't I say it had been stolen?
我是说枪被偷了吧?
You did.
是的
You said agents from the government had stolen it.
你说是政府的探员偷的
Did I say why?
我说了为什么吗
Objection.
反对
Actually, you know what? Forget it.
算了,当我没说
Let the jury hear this.
让陪审团听听这个吧
You said the government was upset
你说政府很生气
because you had uploaded a leaked video to your Web site.
因为你在你网站上传了泄露出来的视频
Was it this video that played on my Web site, OpenSourceFind.com?
在我OpenSourceFind.com贴出的视频,是这个吗
This video is of a U.S. Predator drone assassinating
视频是关于美国捕食者无人机
an unarmed man in Afghanistan.
在阿富汗刺杀一个手无寸铁之人
Yes, I believe that's correct.
是的,这没错
And did I give you the name of someone to talk to?
我是否告诉过你,去找某个人谈谈
Someone who could point to the real killer at the Pentagon?
那人能指认五角大楼的真正凶手
You said to speak to one of your volunteers: a woman named Onya
你让我跟你的一个志愿者谈,名叫奥尼亚的女人
who'd acquired the video from a leaker.
是她从一个泄密者手里拿到这个视频
Did you speak to Onya, this volunteer?
你和这位志愿者奥尼亚谈过吗
Okay, I think I'll object at this point, Your Honor.
好了,我想这会儿我要反对了,法官阁下
Sustained.
反对有效
Mr. Salle, I already told you.
萨莱先生,我已经告诉你了
The government is not on trial here.
受审的不是政府
You are.
是你
Well, maybe they should be.
也许该让他们受审
Do I think the U.S. Government killed his business partner?
我是否认为美国政府杀了他的生意伙伴?
No.
不
But I've got nothing else to go on.
但我也没有别的线索可抓
Look, we're trying to be more thrifty with Kalinda's hours,
我们在节省凯琳达的工时
so I can't have her chasing phantoms.
所以我没法派她去干这不靠谱的事
Just do the best you can with what you've got.
尽量利用你手头的资源吧
What's your strategy?
你的策略是什么
My strategy?
我的策略?
Well, there's this one juror.
那儿有个陪审员
I think he agrees with Salle.
我觉得他赞同萨莱
Every time the judge overrules us,
每次法官驳回我们时
you can tell he wants to hear more.
看得出他还想继续听
He thinks we're being censored.
他觉得法庭是在过滤我们的信息
Quite a risk. Trying to win over one juror.
相当冒险,试图靠1个陪审员扭转局势
I only need one for a deadlock.
1人就足够造成陪审团僵局
We can give her half a day.
我们可以给凯琳达半天时间
To hunt down Pentagon assassins?
去追查五角大楼杀手?
To find sand to throw in the prosecutor's case.
去给检方的证据找点毛病
Kalinda?
凯琳达
What's up?
什么事
Alicia needs help fingering the Pentagon for a murder.
艾丽西娅需要帮忙查证五角大楼指使谋杀
How long do I have?
给我多长时间
The afternoon.
今天下午
Sorry.
抱歉
What?
怎么了
See this month's Chicago Magazine?
看这个月的芝加哥月刊了吗
Sixteenth most eligible bachelor.
他是第16号最宜与之婚配的钻石王老五哦
We're fine, Kalinda.
我们没什么,凯琳达
Yeah, that looked fine.
是呀,刚才那样叫没什么
Did you see the photo spread?
看到大家在传的那张照片了吗
Will in a swimsuit.
威尔穿女式泳衣那张
He wasn't in a swimsuit.
那不叫女式泳衣
So you saw it, then?
看来你还是看了
Talk to him.
和他谈谈
He doesn't want to.
他不想谈
He told me.
他告诉我了
He wants to drop it.
他想结束这些
Yeah. In voice mail.
是啊,通过语音留言呵
Anything said in voice mail doesn't count.
语音留言里说的都不能算的
Salle doesn't know who leaked the pentagon video.
萨莱不知道谁泄露了五角大楼的视频
He was insulated from the leaker
他和泄密者之间隔着一个中间人
by a go-between activist named Onya, no last name.
她叫奥尼亚,姓氏不明
Her last known address.
这是她最后的地址
But she's paranoid,
但她是个多疑妄想狂
so she moves around a lot to avoid detection.
所以她总在搬家,以防被盯上
Well, the good thing about amateur paranoids
菜鸟级多疑妄想狂的优点是
is, they always leave something behind.
他们总会留下些什么破绽
Talk to him.
去找他谈谈
Life is short.
人生短暂哦
The most honest part of the body, which you wouldn't guess, is the feet.
人身体最诚实的部分,你肯定猜不到,是双脚
The feet? You're kidding.
双脚?开玩笑吧
No.
不
Look at Mrs. Timmerman's feet.
看看蒂默曼夫人的脚
They are pointing away from her husband,
她的脚偏离她丈夫的方向
almost as if to flee.
好像要逃走似的
Now, let's look at Mrs. Clinton's feet.
现在来看看克林顿夫人的脚
They are facing toward her husband.
是指向她丈夫的
This is a marriage that can recover.
证明这就是一段可复原的婚姻
Now let's look at Alicia Florrick's feet.
现在让我们来看看艾丽西娅·福瑞克的双脚
One foot is toward her husband.
一只脚指向她的丈夫
One foot is away from her husband.
另一只脚偏离之
It just signifies ambivalence.
这意味着她很矛盾
It's not going away. That's the problem.
总是没完没了,这是问题所在
It's not my scandal. Thank you.
那又不是我的丑闻,谢谢
It's Colorado.
那是科罗拉多州的事
That's like going to the moon.
远得都快到月亮了
Every time they show him, they show you.
每当报道他,就会同时提到你
Every time they show his wife, they show Alicia.
每当报道他妻子,就会提到艾丽西娅
So change the subject.
那就试着转移话题
Right, to Glenn Child's divorce.
对,应该转移到查尔兹的离婚上
No, Eli. No.
不,伊莱
Peter, you can't keep leaving all your missiles in the silo.
彼得,你不能总把导弹留在发射井里啊
I'm not leaving anything.
没那回事
This isn't about being a good guy.
竞选与是不是好人无关
We go after his family,
我们去搞他的家庭
then he's going to come after mine.
那么他就会搞我的
He's coming after yours, either way.
他横竖都会搞你家庭的
Then we'll wait till he does.
那就等他行动了再说
In the meantime, change the subject to something positive.
另外,确实要转移到一些正面话题
What am I doing here, anyway?
我来这儿不就是为了这个嘛
Get me in front of some woman's group,
把我置身于女性团体面前
so we can remind them of the mutual respect.
这样就能提醒他们我与女性的相互尊重
Get me a list of any organizations giving out an award this season.
弄一份本季将颁奖的所有组织或团体的名单
I don't care if it's the Knitting Needlers of America.
哪怕是什么全美织毛衣协会都别放过
I need a visual.
列出图表来
Oh. Sorry. Uh...
抱歉
My friend lives here and she said I could get her key.
我朋友住在这里,她说我可以找出她的钥匙
Are you...?The landlord.
你是?房东
Who's your friend?
你的朋友叫什么
Onya.
奥尼亚
Yeah. Uh...
是她
She moved out.
她已经搬走了
Right. She leave a forwarding address?
好吧,她留新地址了吗
No. No.
没有
She's a friend of yours?
她是你的朋友吗
Yeah.
是啊
Look, the thing is,
问题在于
she has my extra key, and I'm locked out.
她拿着我的备用钥匙,而我进不去家了
I was hoping I could get in.
我很想回家
Oh, there's nothing left in there. She cleaned it out, so...
里面什么都没有了,她已经清空了
It might be shoved to the back of a drawer or something.
也许塞到抽屉后面之类的地方了呢
Do you mind if I just check?
你介意我进去看看吗
Check? For your extra key? Um...
为了找你的备用钥匙?
It would really help.
如果可以就帮了大忙了
Please?
帮个忙
Close the door when you're done.
完事记得关门
Thank you.
谢谢你
I found it in the Dumpster in the back.
我在后面的垃圾箱里找到的
No SIM card. She must have taken it when she left the apartment.
没有SIM卡,肯定是她走的时候带走了
So, it's a dead end?
是条死路咯?
For the moment.
目前是这样
But there was somebody there just before me.
但有人在我之前去过那里
I found chipped paint under the air vent screws.
我在通风口下看到了掉漆碎屑
So somebody must have checked the vents after the apartment was cleaned.
肯定有人在她清空公寓后检查过通风口
Yeah. Sorry.
是啊,抱歉
I should have cleaned that up.
我应该把那个清理干净的
Oh, yes. Derrick said you would be dropping by.
是你啊,德里克说过你会来
This is Derrick's in-house investigator,
这是德里克的内勤调查员
Blake, from D.C.
布莱克,来自华盛顿
I picked the lock in the apartment.
我撬开了公寓里的锁
Found a cell phone hidden in the air vent.
找到了藏在通风口内的手机
It looked like the subject left in a rush.
看起来她走的时候很匆忙
She left this in the phone. SIM card.
SIM卡其实是在手机里的
Much of it's encrypted.
但大部分都加密了
I can try and decipher if you want.
如果需要我可以去解密
Uh, yeah.
当然
Let's see what you can find.
看看能找到什么
I wouldn't mind Kalinda trying to decipher.
让凯琳达去解密也挺好
She's done it for me before. Um...
她之前帮我解过,所以
Yeah. Well, why don't you work on it together?
好吧,不如你们一起去解密
Did you ever find your extra key?
你找到备用钥匙了吗
You knew who I was?
你早知道我是谁了?
Yeah.
是啊
I wanted to see how you'd play it.
我只是想看看你是怎么演戏的
What are you, man of a thousand faces?
你是谁,千面人吗
No.
不
Just one.
只有一张脸
Does that flirtation bit always work for you?
那样装可怜总是能得逞吗
Yeah.
是啊
Are we going to have trouble?
咱们会很不愉快吧?
No.
不
No. As far as I'm concerned, it's your backyard, Leela.
这是你的地盘,利拉
Sorry. That's not your name, is it?
抱歉,你不叫利拉,是吧
It's Kalinda.
应该是凯琳达
Kalinda's your name. Right.
凯琳达才是你的名字,没错
Imagine my surprise when I looked at the membership roll
我翻阅植物园妇女志愿队名单时
of the Women's Auxiliary of the Botanical Gardens
看到了你的名字
and saw your name.
我真是非常惊讶
I was also surprised to see that the Auxiliary has not awarded
而且我还惊讶地发现,这个志愿队
a "Friend of the Auxiliary" in quite some time.
已经很久没有颁发"志愿队之友"这个奖项了
Anyway, if you could talk to the auxiliary...
总之,如果你能和志愿队谈谈...
Well, certainly, Mr. Gold.
当然没问题,戈德先生
How's the campaign going?
竞选进行得怎么样
The campaign?
竞选?
It's going very well, ma'am. Thank you.
很顺利,谢谢您的关心,夫人
Why?
怎么了
Oh, no reason.
没怎么
It's just that it seems like you're coming to me more than I might expect.
只是你来找我帮忙的次数比我预期的要多
And how much did you expect, Mrs. Florrick?
你的预期是什么呢,福瑞克夫人
I imagine that campaigns are very complicated things.
我觉得竞选是个很复杂的事情
Maybe you need... help.
或许你需要,一些帮助
What kind of help?
什么样的帮助
I think we should stay in touch.
我认为我们应该保持联系
I think we should talk regularly.
我认为我们应该经常沟通
I can offer you advice and you can ask questions when you are confused.
我可以提供建议,而你困惑时则可以向我咨询
I think that's a very good idea.
这真是个好主意
Let's stay in touch.
那我们就保持联络吧
Objection!
反对
Overruled. Exception!
反对无效,抗议
And ye-yes, exception, I get it.
好好,你抗议,我知道了
Continue, Mr. Brody.
继续,布罗迪先生
What other forensic evidence did you collect from the scene, ma'am?
你从现场还找到了哪些呈堂证物呢,女士
We found partial palm prints
我们在舱门上找到了掌纹
on the Cessna door and fingerprints on the inside.
而舱门内侧则有指纹
And who did those prints belong to?
这些指纹属于谁呢
The defendant.
属于被告
No further questions.
没有其它问题了
Have I been on that plane before?
我上过那架飞机吗
Objection, Your Honor. Beyond the scope.
反对,法官阁下,超范围提问
Sustained.
反对有效
These prints of mine on the plane--
我在飞机上的这些掌纹和指纹
that doesn't mean that I was at any time...?
并不说明我就上过...
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
反对有效
Did your investigation reveal you were on the plane...?
你的调查是否表明,你在凶案前1周曾...
Did your investigation reveal
你的调查是否表明
that I had been on the plane a week before the murder,
我在凶案前1周曾上过这架飞机
and that could be the source of the fingerprints?
而这些指纹是那个时候留下的呢
Yes.
是的
Are we finished here,
说完了吗
Mr. Salle?
萨莱先生
Uh, one second, Your Honor.
稍等一下,法官阁下
Mr. Salle?
萨莱先生
Miss-I forgot your name.
我忘了你的名字,女士
Loren. Loren, sorry.
洛伦,洛伦,抱歉
What happened to the sample #48?
第48号证物去哪了
I don't understand the question.
我不明白这个问题
You collected 48 blood samples.
你总共采集了48份血液样本
Isn't that correct?
是这样吗
No, 47 blood samples.
不,只有47份血样
Yes, we have 47 samples according to your evidence list,
是的,根据你的证物清单确实是47份
and yet here on the crime scene photo, there is a 48th sample.
而罪案现场的照片显示还有第48份血样
That's outside the designated crime scene.
这是在划定的犯罪现场范围之外
So, you found blood
就是说,你在划定的犯罪现场范围之外
outside the designated crime scene,
发现了血迹
and you decided not to include it?
而且没有将其列为证物,是吗
Objection, Your Honor.
反对,法官阁下
This is a large hangar,
这是一个巨大的飞机库
and this blood sample was found by a tool kit
这个血迹是在一个工具箱上
which could have been left by any random worker.
可能是随便哪个工人留下的
Overruled.
反对无效
Answer the question.
请回答这个问题
We did a preliminary blood type test of this blood sample,
和所有血样一样,我们对这个血样
as we do with all our samples.
做了初步血型检测
It was O-negative, not consistent with the victim.
是O型阴性,和被害人的血型不符
And what is my blood type?
那我的血型是什么
B-positive.
B型阳性
So it wasn't consistent with my blood type either.
那么它与我的血型也不相符
No further questions.
没有问题了
I haven't said this in a while to anyone.
我很久没对人说过这话了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Cryptbit encryption?
Crypbit加密软件
You don't like Lasermite?
不喜欢用Lasermite软件吗
Try combining Lasermite and Elcosec.
把Lasermite和Elcosec合起来用
Use them as binary sifters.
用它们进行二进制筛选
They'd cancel each other out.
它们的作用会互相抵消的
Use Lasermite for salting.
用Lasermite滤掉多余的
So, what did you find out about me?
那么,你打听到我什么了
Some friends in D.C. said you phoned.
首都的一些朋友说你给他们打过电话
You have enemies.
你有些仇人
Nice-- same phone number.
漂亮,相同的号码
There, there, there.
这里,这里,还有这里
Every night at 7:30.
每天晚上7点半
Yeah. You recognize it.
对了,你认出这号码了
Stan's Chicken Shack.
斯坦炸鸡店
She's ordering takeout.
她在叫外卖
You think she would get takeout again from her new address?
你觉得她会从新的住处继续叫外卖?
Hey, Leela.
利拉
We should work together.
我们应该携手工作
Stop it. What?
你该消停了,什么
It's been such a difficult time for Peter and his family,
彼得和他的妻儿这段日子很不容易
and this award will mean so much to them.
这个奖项会对他们意义非凡
Now he needs us.
现在他需要我们了
Would you excuse me?
失陪一下
Her daughter-in-law that's who we should get.
我们应该让她的儿媳妇加入
Oh, hello, Jackie.
你好,杰姬
Hello, Ruth.
你好,鲁思
We were just talking about your daughter-in-law.
我们正讨论你的儿媳妇呢
Where is Alicia?
艾丽西娅人呢
Well, as you know, she works,
如你所知,她得工作
but my granddaughter is here-Grace.
不过我的孙女格蕾丝来了
Grace.
格蕾丝
She's thinking of joining our cotillion.
她正考虑加入我们的沙龙舞
Grace!
格蕾丝
It's so bogus, huh?
真是无趣啊
Yeah, I got dragged here.
是啊,我是给硬拽来的
Yeah.
是吧
You, too?
你也是吗
No, no, I'm... I'm working.
不,我,算是在工作吧
Doing what?
什么工作
You know.
你懂的
So has your mom or dad said anything about this other scandal?
你的父母有谈起过另外一起性丑闻吗
The one right now?
当下的这起吗
No. They kind of just try to avoid the whole subject, you know.
没有,他们总是试图避免谈及这类话题
They're still sleeping in separate rooms?
他们还分房睡吗
Who's that?
那是谁
Oh, Steven-- he's in film school.
哦,是史蒂文,他在电影学院
So your parents aren't sleeping together anymore, right?
那么你的父母再也不一起睡了,是吗
And you used to do accounting work for the victim, Mr. Kimball?
你曾为被害人金博尔先生做会计工作?
Yes, and Mr. Salle.
是的,也为萨莱先生工作
I'm sorry, Miss Derbeken,
抱歉,德贝肯小姐
could you please move your hand?
你能把手拿开吗
Yes, sorry.
可以,抱歉
In fact, you traveled with Mr. Kimball, didn't you?
你曾与金博尔先生一同旅行,是吗
Yes, our job required moving around a lot,
是的,我们的工作要求我们东奔西跑
so I stayed in the same hotel.
所以我总与他待在同一家宾馆
And you saw firsthand a dispute between Mr. Kimball
所以你亲眼见证了金博尔先生
and the defendant about their web site?
与被告关于网站的争执
Yes, I did.
是的
In fact, could you describe the letter you saw
你能描述下谋杀前一周
sent by Mr. Salle to the victim a week before the murder?
萨莱先生写给被害人的信吗
Object now.
马上反对
Why? Do it.
为什么,反对就是了
Objection.
反对
Your Honor, this isn't hearsay.
法官阁下,这并非传闻证据
Miss Derbeken is testifying to a letter she read herself,
德贝肯小姐正为她亲自读过的一封信作证
not what was heard. Yes, but, uh...
不是听人说的,是的,但是...
best evidence, Your Honor.
应适用最佳证据原则,法官阁下
I'm listening.
我听着呢
The original letter offers...
信的原件
The original letter offers the best evidence,
信的原件才是最佳证据
and it can't be testified to
如果不能提供原件
if the letter is not produced.
那么证人就不能对其作证
Where is the letter?
这封信在哪
Oh, come on. Your Honor,
拜托,法官阁下
we can't establish motive unless we hear from her.
不听她作证我们怎么能确立犯罪动机
That's not my problem, Mr. Brody.
这可不是我的问题,布罗迪先生
The objection is sustained.
反对有效
Miss Derbeken cannot testify to the letter.
德贝肯小姐不能为这封信作证
Know what I want to do if I get out?
知道我脱罪后想做什么吗
Go to law school.
去上法学院
He's got no case, sir.
他根本没有证据
He's still arguing a unicorn defense.
他还是在凭空胡扯
And he's beating you.
他要击败你了
He's got no case, and he's beating you.
他没有证据,但你要输了
Cary.
凯里
Don't do this, he's a first year.
别这样,他才刚毕业
I don't care if he's just out of law school.
我才不在乎他是不是法学院刚毕业
Can you beat her?
你能击败她吗
Uh... we just caught a bad break, Mr. Childs.
现在情形对我们很不利,查尔兹先生
That's not what I asked.
我问的不是这个
Can you beat her?
你能击败她吗
Yes. You're first chair.
能,那你上首席
I don't know how long you plan to stay with us,
我不知道你打算在我们这儿干多久
but that's not how you endear yourself to your coworkers.
但这可不是和同事搞好关系的办法
Oh, is that what this is about, endearment?
你觉得这是搞好关系的问题吗
Oh, uh, one last thing.
哦,最后一件事
How are you on partners' offices?
你对合伙人的办公室怎么看
Diane has a corner office.
戴安的办公室在角上
I have a partial corner with more square footage.
我的办公室不完全在角上,但地方大一些
We could splurge for either.
任何一间都可以为你好好装修一下
One of the things we did at our old office was
我们在以前的办公室的做法是
move the partners' offices into the core of the building
把合伙人的办公室挪到大楼的中心去
and made the outside communal associate areas.
把外圈作为律师们的公共区域
It fostered goodwill.
这有助于培养感情
Do you prefer an interior office?
你希望你的办公室在内部?
Let me think on it.
让我想想
And I would like to start a partner mentorship program.
另外,我想发起一个合伙人指导计划
Well, we already unofficially mentor associates.
我们已有对律师非正式的指导
I think it'll create greater goodwill
我想如果我们进行正式的指导
if we officially mentor.
会培养出更亲密的感情
There's one more thing.
还有件事
Peer review.
同事互评
We don't choose who to fire.
解雇谁不由我们定
Associates grade each other.
律师间相互打分
It creates community.
这有利于和谐
Yeah, like Lord of the Flies.
是啊,好像戈尔丁笔下的《蝇王》
Um, well, let us think on that.
好吧,让我们考虑下
Are we being played in some way?
他是不是耍我们呢
I don't see how.
我没看出来
I don't either.
我也没有
It's making me suspicious.
所以我开始怀疑了
Stan's Chicken Shack on 58th.
58街的斯坦炸鸡店
Yeah, I just phoned a minute ago for my delivery order.
我刚才打电话叫了外卖
I just want to check I gave you the right address.
我想核对下我留的地址
The name's Onya.
留的名字是奥尼亚
No delivery by that name.
外卖记录上没有这个名字
Are you sure you have the right...?
你确定吗
Stan's Chicken Shack.
斯坦炸鸡店
Yeah, I think I might have given you the wrong address.
我觉得我好像留错了地址
Uh, the name's Onya.
留的名字是奥尼亚
Oh, yeah, you got a new address?
是的,你换地址了?
Uh, no, I-I think I may have given you the wrong address.
不,我觉得之前我可能留错了
Uh, what do you have?
你记下的地址是什么
9625 West Marshfield, Apartment 5-EE.
西马士菲尔德9625号,5EE公寓
Is that right?
有问题吗
Yeah, yeah, that-that's really good.
没错,地址完全正确
Thank you, bye.
谢谢,再见
You ready to take another go at this?
准备好再接受一次质询了吗
What is lupus?
狼疮是什么病
Lupus is a disease in which the immune system attacks...
得了狼疮,免疫系统会攻击...
Objection, Your Honor.
法官阁下,反对
Uh, beyond the scope.
呃,超出提问范围了
Hmm, I'm going to overrule on that.
我要驳回
I'd like to see where this is going.
我要听听是怎么一回事
Lupus is a disease
得了狼疮
in which the immune system attacks the body's cells and tissue,
免疫系统会攻击体内的细胞和组织
resulting in inflammation and tissue damage.
导致炎症和组织损伤
How common is it?
这种病有多常见
Fairly common.
很常见
It affects perhaps one out of every 1,000 Americans.
大约每1000个美国人就有一个患者
Does the defendant Mr. Salle suffer from lupus?
被告萨莱先生是否患有狼疮
Lupus erythematosus, yes, he does.
是的,他患有红斑狼疮
Now, what is another odd artifact of lupus?
那么狼疮还有什么奇怪的症状
Well, if you withdraw medication,
如果你停用药物
it can change your blood type.
它可以改变你的血型
Hmm, so Mr. Salle could have O-negative blood
那么,如果萨莱先生改变用药
one week, and if he changed his medication, B-positive the next?
他就可能这周O型阴性血,下周B型阳性血?
That is correct. Wow.
是的,哇
Now this blood sample that you took from a tool kit
那么在机库工具箱上取到的血样
in the hangar-- this blood sample
也就是福瑞克太太和她的师傅
that Mrs. Florrick and her mentor
殚精竭虑
worked so diligently to get into evidence--
归入证物的这份血样
did you expedite a DNA test looking for a match?
你是否进行了DNA测试以寻找符合的人
I did. And who did it match?
是的,它与谁相符
Mr. Salle the defendant.
被告萨莱先生
Well, no further questions. The prosecution rests.
没有问题了,控方质证结束
Onya.
奥尼亚
No, no, no, Vance sent me.
别别别,萨莱派我来的
I work with his lawyers.
我是他律师的同事
I'm not Onya you're looking for...
我不是你要找的奥尼亚
Okay, they know you're in there.
他们知道你住那儿
Don't go back in there.
别回屋子里
Come on.
快走
Look, Vance wants to help, but he needs your help, too.
萨莱想帮你,但他也需要你的帮助
You know who shot Kimball, right?
你知道是谁射杀了金博尔,对吗
Was it the government?
是政府干的吗
What?
怎么了
The Feds use strollers.
FBI会指使人假装散步
They're transmitters.
他们是传送情报的
They're easy to disguise.
很容易伪装
The guy who leaked me the video...
给我泄漏视频的那个人
He was afraid that Kimball was going to name him,
他怕金博尔说出他的名字
so he killed him.
所以杀了他
Onya, you have to testify to that.
奥尼亚,你必须出庭作证
No. No, he'll kill you.
不,不,他会杀了你
He'll kill me, too.
也会杀了我
We can hide your identity.
你可以匿名出席
No, you can't.
不,不行
If you bring me into that court, I will plead the Fifth.
你若带我上庭,我会援引第五修正案拒绝作证
Look at her.
看她
Like that's a real baby.
好像里面真有个孩子似的
Okay, then tell me the name of the leaker.
好吧,告诉我泄密者的名字
I'll take the risk.
我来承担风险
Come on. It's the least you can do for Vance.
说吧,你就为萨莱做这么一件再小不过的事
Good news
好消息
is we found the leaker.
是我们找到了泄密者
CIA analyst, Edgar Barkus.
中情局分析员,埃德加·巴库斯
The bad news? He's missing.
坏消息呢,他失踪了
Office was cleared out a month ago.
办公室一周前腾空的
So, what are we saying?
于是呢
It is a government conspiracy?
是政府的阴谋吗
Or the Pentagon found their leaker.
或者是五角大楼发现了泄密者
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Use her. Use Onya.
利用她,利用奥尼亚
I don't understand.
我不明白
Prosecution is winning
检方胜势明显
because they're arguing a straightforward case
是因为他们以简单的动机
with a straightforward motive.
支撑着简单的论证
Your client killed over money: possession of his Web site.
你的当事人为钱杀人,为了他的网站
You need a straightforward alternative.
你也需要一个简单的论证
Jealousy.
嫉妒
Who's jealous?
谁嫉妒
Onya. But she'll plead the Fifth.
奥尼亚,但她会拒绝作证
Right, so use her.
没错,所以利用她
Onya,
奥尼亚
you're familiar with Mr. Kimball's accountant, Jeanine Derbeken?
你跟金博尔先生的会计珍妮·德贝肯相熟吗
What do you mean, familiar?
相熟是什么意思
You know who she is?
你认识她吗
Yes.
是的
This should be interesting.
这会很有趣
You have to go?
你要走了?
Yeah. Take care.
是的,再见
And you knew that Jeanine would often stay
金博尔出行时
in Mr. Kimball's hotel room when he traveled?
你知道珍妮会经常呆在他宾馆的房间?
No. You didn't know that?
不知道,你不知道吗
But you also traveled with Mr. Kimball, didn't you?
但你也和金博尔一起出行的,不是吗
I did, yeah.
是的,对
And...
还有
did you ever fight with Jeanine?
你和珍妮有过冲突吗
With...?
和...没有
You never fought with Jeanine over the attentions of Mr. Kimball?
你和珍妮没有为了争宠于金博尔而发生冲突吗
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
反对有效
So, Onya,
那么,奥尼亚
the week before the murder-- this is
谋杀的前一周
the week Mr. Kimball received the leaked video--
也就是金博尔先生收到泄密视频的那个星期
did you and Mr. Kimball travel to Washington D.C.?
你和金博尔去华盛顿了吗
It's a simple question, Onya.
这是个简单的问题,奥尼亚
Did you and Mr. Kimball stay together in Washington, D.C.?
你有和金博尔一起呆在华盛顿吗
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
鉴于此事或使我入罪,我拒绝回答
Are you sure that's what you want to do?
你确定要这么做吗
You're pleading the Fifth?
你要援引第五修正案拒绝作证?
Yes.
是的
You're worried about relating what happened with the victim
你对于叙述被害人在华盛顿所发生之事
in Washington D.C.?
存有顾虑?
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
鉴于此事或使我入罪,我拒绝回答
Miss, I want to make sure I understand what you're saying.
小姐,我想确认一下你的说法
Your Honor, the witness already answered...
法官阁下,证人已经回答了...
Are you pleading the Fifth because you were involved
对于金博尔谋杀案,你拒绝作证
in Mr. Kimball's murder, or because of the leaked...?
是因为你涉及此案,还是因为那个泄密...
Your Honor, it is not your place to ask my witness.
法官阁下,您无权质询我的证人
Yes, it is, Mrs. Florrick.
我有权,福瑞克太太
Now, you are taking the Fifth...
现在,你援引第五修正案...
Your Honor, if you compel my witness to answer this question,
法官阁下,如果您强迫我的证人回答问题
I am moving for an immediate mistrial.
我将立即提出审判无效
Denied. I'm asking a simple question...
拒绝接受,问题很简单...
You are not, sir! Mrs. Florrick...
您无权提问,阁下,福瑞克女士...
You are piercing the Fifth Amendment right.
您在侵犯第五修正案的权利
Mr. Florrick, shut up.
福瑞克女士,住口
No, sir.
不,阁下
Excuse me.
什么
As long as you are attempting to circumvent her Fifth Amendment right,
只要您企图剥夺她的第五修正案权利
I will not shut up.
我就不会住口
You will shut up, or be held in contempt.
你要么住口,要么被判藐视法庭
Then hold me in contempt,
那就判我藐视法庭好了
and I will refer this
我会立即
to the Judicial Conduct Committee for immediate action.
向司法行为监督委员会报告此事
This court will adjourn until tomorrow morning.
现在休庭,明日上午再行开庭
I'm almost done.
我快完事了
What are you up to?
你要干嘛
Peter.
彼得
I saw you in court today.
今天我去法庭看你了
Yeah?
是吗
You were amazing.
你太棒了
Peter, I've got to... study.
彼得,我还得...研究案情
Peter, I have to study.
彼得,我得研究案情
Okay.
好吧
Let me.
让我来
So, let's just go at this from a different angle.
那么,让我们从不同的角度入手
Do you know of any motive Mr. Salle might have had to murder Mr. Kimball?
你知道萨莱可能有什么杀害金博尔的动机吗
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
鉴于此事或使我入罪,我拒绝回答
Now, are you pleading the Fifth because you were involved
对于金博尔谋杀案,你拒绝作证
in the murder, or...
是因为你涉及此案,还是...
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
鉴于此事或使我入罪,我拒绝回答
So, you want to follow me again?
怎么着,你又想跟着我?
Have me do your work for you?
让我干你的活儿?
Nope, I have something for you.
不,我有线索给你
I picked it up on my police scanner.
我在警用频道上搞到的
A kid found the murder weapon down by the river.
一个小孩在河边发现了凶器
A Russian-made Makarov semi-automatic.
俄制马可洛夫半自动手枪
The cops have it?
警察拿到枪了?
They're checking it for prints right now.
他们在检测指纹
My guess is, your client didn't wipe it down.
我猜,你的当事人没擦干净指纹
How long do we have?
还有多少时间
I know your Chicago cops are slow,
我知道你们芝加哥警察效率低
but I'd say you got few minutes.
但你依然只有几分钟而已
And you still want to plead the Fifth?
你还是拒绝作证吗
I refuse to answer... No more questions.
鉴于此事或使我...没有问题了
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克太太
Your next witness.
该你了
Defense rests, Your Honor.
辩方质证结束,法官阁下
What are you doing?
你在做什么
We still have to refute the blood evidence.
我们还得驳倒血迹的证据呢
Defense rests.
辩方质证结束
Your Honor, The People are unprepared for closing arguments.
法官阁下,控方还没准备好结案陈词
That's unfortunate, Mr. Agos, because I am.
很遗憾,你没准备好说,但我准备好听了
Well, we request a five-minute recess.
我们请求休庭五分钟
No, Mr. Agos.
不,艾格斯先生
This trial has gone on much longer than I anticipated, and I'm tired.
这次审判迁延过久,我很累了
So you go now, or you don't go.
你要么现在结案陈词,要么放弃陈词
And where does that leave the defense?
这使被告处于什么状况呢
In tatters.
黔驴技穷
Look at their witnesses. Oops.
看看他们那几个证人
I'm sorry. Their one witness.
抱歉,是他们的1个证人
Your Honor, I need to interrupt.
法官阁下,我想打断一下
The police have just uncovered a new piece of evidence.
警察刚有了一项新证据
Mr.Brody, you know as well as I
布罗迪先生,你也知道
that once the prosecution starts its closing arguments,
一旦控方开始结案陈词
there is no new evidence.
就不能再提出新证据了
Yes, Your Honor, but these are extraordinary circumstances.
是的,法官阁下,不过这是特殊情况
Well, that's unfortunate, Mr. Brody.
很遗憾,布罗迪先生
If the jury deadlocks,
如果陪审团陷入僵局
you may use your extraordinary circumstances in the next trial.
下次开庭时或许能用到你的特殊情况
The jury will ignore Mr. Brody's statements.
陪审团将不考虑布罗迪先生的陈述
You may continue, Mr. Agos.
你可以继续,艾格斯先生
About your peer review suggestion.
你提出的同事互评建议
We thought we could try it for one year as a pilot program.
我们觉得可以作为试点计划试验一年
Okay.
好的
Oh, and we're still working on getting you
我们仍在努力给你找一间
a smaller office without a window.
更小的没窗户的办公室
But in the meantime, you'll have to live with this.
但在此之前,你先在这儿忍一下吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You shoot the hoops?
你打篮球吗
I do.
嗯
We got an afternoon league.
我们有个业余联赛
A few judges, lawyers.
一群法官和律师
We could use some Baltimore blood.
咱可以用上巴尔的摩血脉
Oh, you can't handle some Baltimore blood.
巴尔的摩血脉让人受不了的
That's how it starts.
事情就是这样开始
Still deliberating? Yep.
还在考虑吗,是的
You know, that gun they found?
关于他们找到的那把枪
The Feds have a way of making this stuff pop up
联邦探员有办法在需要的时候
right when they need it.
让这东西冒出来
They're offering you five years.
他们提出的辩诉交易是判5年
They're... Who is?
他们...是谁
The state's attorney's office.
州检察官办公室
Five years, second degree.
5年,二级谋杀
But you're... I mean, we're not considering it.
可是你...我是说,咱不会考虑这个条件
Yes, we are.
不,我们在考虑
It just takes one.
只需要1个陪审员
Yeah, it just takes one to deadlock.
对啊,1个陪审员就可使陪审团陷入僵局
Yes.
是的
And if the jury deadlocks, the gun is in.
如果出现陪审团僵局,那把枪便成为可采证据
A deadlock works against you.
于是,陪审团僵局对你是不利的
I can say the government planted...
我可以说是政府陷害...
Oh, Vance, stop it.
萨莱,省省吧
You did it.
是你干的
Right now, you're in control.
现在,你还能控制局势
Once the jury comes in, it's out of your hands.
一旦陪审团参与,就由不得你了
Take the five years.
接受5年的刑期吧
Did he take it?
他接受了吗
The five years? Yes.
5年刑期?是的
It was the smart move.
明智之举
I'm your new mentor.
我是你的新师傅
See you tomorrow morning.
明天早上见