Hello.
你好
Alicia Florrick's... office.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克办公室
May I help you?
请问有什么事
Hello. Is Alicia there?
你好,艾丽西娅在吗
I am sorry, but Alicia is away from her desk at the moment.
很抱歉,她现在不在
May I take a message?
能留个口信吗
Yes. I...
好的,我
Who is this?
你是哪位
Uh, this is Owen.
我是欧文
Who is this?
你是哪位
Diane.
戴安
Diane, hello.
戴安,你好
Would you like to leave a message of some specificity?
你想具体说点什么吗
Uh, yes. I would.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, tell Alicia to phone me back, please.
请让艾丽西娅回我电话
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't think this is a good idea.
我不认为这是个好主意
We want Eli's business.
我们想做伊莱的生意
Eli goes where the Florricks go.
而他是跟着福瑞克走的
Hello.
你好
Hello. Alicia's not in.
你好,艾丽西娅不在
I see.
我看出来了
And you're...
你是...
I'm Alicia's brother, Owen.
我是她弟弟,欧文
Oh! Hey!
你好
I'm sorry. I-I didn't know you were,
抱歉,我不知道你是
I... I'm Will. Her... boss.
我是威尔,她的老板
Her boss. That-that's impressive.
她的老板,真有意思
Nah, I try not to flash it around a lot.
我一直在克制自己不到处炫耀
How's my sis doing, as a lawyer?
我姐姐当律师当得怎么样
Good. Great, really.
不错,很好
Well, don't tell her that.
可别告诉她这个
She-she works best when she's worried
她只有在忧虑自己有负他人期望时
that she's not living up to other people's expectations.
工作效率才最高
That's good to know.
知道这个真是太好了
As soon as I hear something, I'll let you know.
我有什么消息会通知你的
I brought you something from Botswana.
我从博茨瓦纳给你带回来的
How... nice.
你真好
And here I thought you were gone for another two weeks.
我以为你要两周后才回来呢
Came back early. Isn't that fun?
提前回来了,不好吗
We've been getting better acquainted.
我们互相认识了一下
Okay. So that makes me nervous.
好吧,这倒使我紧张了
So I'll let you two talk.
那你们聊
Just one quick thing.
简单和你说下
The Murphy&Gomes suit?
墨菲/戈麦斯诉讼案
Yeah, we're... we're right on target. No, some...
我们正按计划进行,不不
Murphy's son.
是墨菲的儿子
He got picked up last night at Cook State College on a drug charge.
他昨晚在库克州立大学因吸毒指控被捕了
Prescription stimulant-- small-time.
他磕的是处方兴奋剂,无关紧要的事
But I guess it's quite the thing to do during finals week.
我猜期末考试来临前学生都会这样
First offense?
是初犯吗
Yeah. A 1410 at the worst.
对,最多就判个1410号缓刑
Look, I could put a junior associate on it,
我已经派了一个初级律师去处理了
but Murphy&Gomes is such a cash cow.
但墨菲/戈麦斯可是我们的摇钱树啊
No, no. Don't worry about it. I've got it.
别担心,我会处理的
Kalinda will phone when she finds out where he's being processed.
等查明这个案子的进展,凯琳达会通知你的
Owen. It's really nice to meet you.
欧文,见到你真高兴
Oh, nice to meet you, too, Will--
我也是,威尔
what was it again? Gardner.
你姓什么来着,加德纳
Gardner, of course.
加德纳,当然了
That's a familiar name.
这名字可不陌生
What happened, Owen?
出什么事了,欧文
You're supposed to be on vacation.
你现在该在度假才对
Okay, look, I broke up with Kevin.
好吧,我和凯文分手了
It's not a big deal, but I just don't want to have a big harangue about it.
没什么大不了的,但我不想和他多说
Oh, Owen, I thought Kevin was the keeper.
欧文,我以为凯文是你的归宿了
He was.
本来是这样
He's not anymore.
但他现在不是了
May I?
我能坐下吗
Oh, please.
当然
What happened?
出什么事了
He cheated on me.
他背叛了我
When? On vacation?
什么时候,度假的时候吗
You know, I don't even care.
我根本就不在乎
I'm just going to live alone,
我就一个人生活好了
like an aging writer with dogs.
写写书养养狗什么的
Open your present.
看看给你的礼物
So, are you hiding out?
就是说,你在搞人间蒸发咯
Yeah, on your couch. Open your present.
对,蒸发到你板凳上来了,拆开看看
It's an Mbukushu wig,
这是姆布库舒族的假发
worn by African women when they work.
是非洲女人工作的时候戴的
Put it on.
戴上试试
How thoughtful.
你可真周到
Yeah.
你好
Drexel and 61st Street.
德瑞索大道与61街交叉口的学生宿舍
His name is Jonathan Murphy, 22.
他叫乔纳森·墨菲,22岁
How long ago?
多久了
An hour.
一个小时
They won't agree to a 1410 until he IDs the dealer.
在他指认毒贩前他们不给他1410号缓刑
What? Why?
什么,为什么
Ah, it's a slow Friday.
这是个漫长的星期五
They're being hard-asses.
那些警察又臭又硬
I'll be right there.
我这就去
Don't pick a fight with Peter.
别找彼得的茬儿
I'm only an hour behind you.
我只比你晚1个小时回去
Look at you, going off to war.
看看你,这打仗的阵势
Don't forget your headdress.
别忘了你的假发
Two? Yep.
两个人吗,对
Jonathan and his girlfriend,
乔纳森和他的女朋友
Alexis Symanski.
阿丽克斯·赛门斯基
They've been together for six months.
他们在一起半年了
Does she have a lawyer?
她请律师了吗
Nope. She can't afford one.
没,她请不起
Hey. What's the holdup?
为什么延迟了
What do you think? ASA involvement.
你以为呢,助理检察官介入了
Hey, I can't even wipe my nose without ASA giving the okay.
他没点头,我们什么也不敢做
We'll be okay.
我们会没事的
Doesn't work that way.
不可能的
Yes, it can.
可能的
And since when did I become the optimist here?
咱俩中乐观的不是你吗,怎么变成我了
Sorry.
抱歉打扰了
Hi.
你好
I'm your father's lawyer, Alicia Florrick.
我是你父亲的律师,艾丽西娅·福瑞克
You're Jonathan, is that correct?
你是乔纳森,对吧
Jon. Yeah, hi.
乔恩,对,你好
And you are... ?
你是...
Alexis.
阿丽克斯
I'm with the firm representing Jon's father,
我来自是乔恩父亲的代理律所
but I can also process this for you if you'd like.
但如果你愿意的话我也可以帮你处理此事
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay. So you were both picked up
好,你们两个因为
for buying prescription drugs for private use. Is that correct?
私自滥用处方药而被捕了,对吗
I was. He was just... No, that's not true.
是我,他只是,这不是真的
Look, I needed to stay up late and study for finals.
我需要熬夜准备期末考试
I work two jobs. No, don't listen to her.
而我还有两个兼职,别听她的
She doesn't take drugs.
她没嗑药
I was the one who suggested getting them. Okay.
是我提议买那些药的,好了
What you two just did there is fine for me,
你们在我面前可以这样说话
but don't do that in front of the police.
但在警察面前可别这样
Okay.
好的
Look, the State's Attorney
听着,州检察官会
will offer a 1410 probation citing.
对你们提出1410号缓刑传讯
That's a case that remains active but with no conviction.
这个案子还没有完,只是不会给你们定罪
Then Jon will have a record?
乔恩和我会有犯罪记录吗
For some time.
记录会留一段时间
It's just, um, we both want to go to law school.
可我们都想去法学院
Will you excuse me?
失陪一下
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not here to make your life harder.
我不是来这捣乱的
I just need an ID.
我只是来找证人指证的
Are there any other ASAs in the District Attorney's Office,
检察长办公室就没有其他助理检察官吗
or are you the only one?
还是说你是唯一一个
I'm the only one assigned to
我是唯一一个负责
Lockhart&Gardner cases.
洛克哈特/加德纳律所案子的
Hey, Kalinda.
你好,凯琳达
Cary.
凯里
So here's the deal, Cary.
要么这样吧,凯里
We ID your drug dealer, we get drug school,
让他们指证毒贩,进戒毒所
no record.
但不记录在案
Okay. I can agree to that.
行,这个我可以同意
Why?
为什么
Why can I agree to that?
我为什么同意
I don't know. You want me not to agree to that?
不知道,难道你不希望我同意吗
Well, I want you to tell us what's up.
我希望你告诉我们到底在发生什么事
Well, we think this dealer killed a pharmacist
我们认定这个毒贩子昨晚
last night during a burglary, and we think
在抢劫时谋杀了药剂师
these kids can help us catch him, or her.
这两个孩子能帮我们抓到那个毒贩子
Sketch artist or photo array?
是用拼图画像还是用照片来辨认
Photo.
照片
So you have someone in mind, then.
就是说你们现在有怀疑的对象了
We do.
没错
We think this dealer is a known associate of a name
我们认为这个毒贩是以前
from your past, Lemond Bishop.
你们会过面的莱蒙德·毕夏普的同伙
You want my client to ID a lieutenant
你想要我的客户去指认芝加哥
for the most dangerous drug gang in Chicago.
最危险的贩毒团伙的大将是吗
I want your clients to do their civic duty.
我只是想让你的客户履行他们的公民义务
So, why don't you two take a minute?
你们俩考虑一下
Make the deal.
跟凯里做交易吧
Cary can make their life miserable.
凯里盯住他俩非法拥有药物的事了
Nail them on possession.
他会把他们搞得很惨的
Bishop won't touch Murphy's son.
毕夏普不会碰墨菲的儿子的
Who?
谁
His girlfriend.
他女朋友
And she's our problem, why?
我们干嘛要担心她
Girlfriend, boyfriend, they seem to come as a package.
男女朋友嘛,打包来的
Yeah... have Kalinda look into
让凯琳达查查他们的打黑行动
their antigang protections, and keep me in the loop.
有消息随时告诉我
Make the deal.
和他说定
Will Gardner, lawyer extraordinaire.
威尔·加德纳,非凡的律师
Yeah, I got a new tie and everything.
是啊,我领带和其他东西都是新的
So, can I kiss you here,
那我在这里亲你
or is that unprofessional?
会不会显得太业余了
So, you ready?
那你准备好了吗
I was born ready.
生下来就准备好了
Thanks for arranging this.
谢谢你安排这次见面
Rodney!
罗德尼
Hey, Tamara.
你好,塔玛拉
So this is the guy I was talking about.
这就是我提过的那个人
Mr. Washington, Will Gardner.
华盛顿先生,我是威尔·加德纳
Sorry, I don't shake lawyers' hands.
抱歉我不和律师握手
He's-he's joking.
他开玩笑的
Derrick Rose already has an agent,
德里克·罗斯已经有一个经纪人
two business managers, three lawyers and me.
两个商业经理,三个律师和我
Why does he need a fourth lawyer?
他要第四个律师干嘛呢
Career longevity.
为事业的长久
We stay with him no matter what he does.
无论他做什么我们都会在他身边
Well, Derrick was asking about you.
德里克问起你来着
He was not.
他才没有
A book, movie, more sponsorships,
书籍出版,电影,更多资助商
no matter what.
什么都行
Okay, well, I'll talk to Derrick about it.
好的,我会和德里克谈谈的
And I'm going to have him call you.
我会让他给你打电话的
Stop, stop.
得了吧
I need to get your pants off.
我要把你的裤子扒了
It's me.
是我
Alicia's not here.
艾丽西娅不在家
Yeah, she... gave me her keys.
是啊,她给了我她的钥匙
I'm here to stay the night.
我晚上在这住
Notice the suitcases?
看见箱子了吧
Well, then, you'd better come in.
这样啊,那你还是进来吧
Fun times.
这下好玩了
Him.
他
He looked a bit different, though, without the sideburns.
但他没有络腮胡子看起来有点不同
Good. Good.
很好
That's... that's helpful.
帮了大忙了
And did you see him the night before,
在之前那晚11点左右你们
on that corner, around 11?
在街角见过他吗
No.
没
So you two were near that corner.
就是说你们当时在那里
No.
没
I mean, we didn't see him there,
我是说,我们没在那看见他
but not because he wasn't there,
不代表他不在那
but because we weren't there.
而是我们本来就不在那
You were... where?
那你们在哪呢
Where were you two?
你们俩当时在哪
In the library.
图书馆
In the library.
图书馆是吗
Both of you.
两人一起吗
Yeah. Yeah.
对
Why? No reason.
怎么,没什么
Okay. I may need you two to stick around for a lineup.
好的,我可能需要你们俩再辨认一组人
Hey, I was just trying to phone you.
我正想给你打电话
Yeah, something's weird here.
是,事情有点蹊跷
I just checked on antigang preparations.
我刚查了打黑准备行动
There are none.
什么都没有
There are...
没有...
What do you mean?
什么意思
There's no investigation of a dealer.
没有毒贩的案件调查
It's all a scam to get our clients talking.
这都是用计让我们的委托人开口
That's it. We're done.
够了,到此为止
Get up, both of you. No, please stay.
起来,你们俩,不,请别动
Get up now. We're out the door. No.
马上起来,出来,不行
You are. They're under arrest for murder.
你出去,他们因谋杀罪被逮捕
What?
什么
For the murder of the pharmacist.
谋杀药剂师
So how long have you known Derrick Rose?
你认识德里克·罗斯多久了
Are you really getting jealous of Derrick Rose?
你真的妒嫉德里克·罗斯了吗
How positively charming.
真是太可爱了
I have a better average from the free throw line.
我在罚球线水平比较高
See? TV.
看见了吗,电视
I see that.
看见了
Square knobs.
方形按钮
You know, if it were between you and Derrick Rose...
如果是在你和德里克·罗斯之间...
Derrick Rose?
你选德里克·罗斯吗
Yeah. Sorry.
是啊,抱歉
A girl has to keep up her standards.
女人必须保持水准
But you and me, we're having fun, right?
不过你跟我,很开心,对吗
I am. Are you?
是啊,你呢
That's why I'm still here.
所以我在这里啊
I have to get that.
我得接电话
I know. Then do.
我知道,那接吧
Derrick would have no problem with that.
德里克不会有意见的
Yeah.
是啊
They're being accused of murder.
他们因谋杀罪被逮捕
Who?
谁
Jonathan Murphy and his girlfriend.
乔纳森·墨菲和他女朋友
Prescription drugs were traced to a pharmacy
追查到处方药来自
that was burglarized last night.
昨晚被抢劫的药房
The pharmacist surprised the burglar
药剂师惊到了窃贼
and was shot-- killed.
于是被枪杀了
Okay, I get it. Kalinda's on it?
好,明白了,凯琳达去查了吗
Yeah, but I need backup.
是,可我需要人手
On my way.
我马上到
And you're on your way.
你要走了
I'm sorry. It's an important client.
抱歉,是个很重要的委托人
I wouldn't do this for anyone.
别人的话我可以不管
Have fun.
祝你愉快
Maybe I'll give Derrick a call.
或许我会给德里克打电话
It's good that you called.
你打电话给我很好
We can find a better price with the full floor. All right.
如果买下这一整层楼能有优惠,好
I'll be there in 15 minutes.
我十五分钟后到
Who was that?
谁啊
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Did you ask her?
你问过她了吗
No. It's about Murphy/Gomes.
没有,跟墨菲/戈麦斯有关
Murphy's son is being accused of murder.
墨菲的儿子因谋杀被逮捕
He what?
什么
Will is on his way to help.
威尔要去帮忙
Murphy/Gomes could mean a lot if he came with us.
墨菲/戈麦斯如果来我们这边可就太好了
We'll be in touch.
保持联系
It'll go fast.
这房子会很快卖掉的
In this market? I doubt it.
现在的市场吗,我表示怀疑
We'll be fine.
我们会没事的
I know. I love you.
我知道,我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
We're holding them for questioning.
我们在审讯他们
We haven't charged them yet.
还没提出指控
Yeah, well, either charge them or let them go.
是的,要么指控要么释放
Maybe you haven't heard.
或许你没听说
Murder one, the execution of a robbery.
一级谋杀,外加盗窃罪
With weak and tangential evidence.
就凭无力和间接证据
The jars of prescription pills
在阿丽克斯房里找到了
found in Alexis's room had bar codes.
有条形码的处方药瓶
These bar codes link them to the Colton & Lowell Pharmacy,
这些条形码出自柯顿/洛威尔药房
where Andrew Lightbox, a hardworking American citizen,
正是昨晚十一点左右,安德鲁·莱伯斯
was murdered at 11:00 last night.
这位勤恳工作的美国公民被谋杀的地方
Which only goes to connect her, not him.
但只跟女的有关,跟男的无关
When the police subsequently searched Jonathan Murphy's room,
警察随后搜查乔纳森·墨菲的房间
they found more of the same.
找到更多一样的处方药
Searched? Did the police have a search warrant?
搜查,警察有搜查证吗
Hey, it's a reunion.
我们又聚首了
And, no, they didn't.
不,没有搜查证
They are campus police.
他们是校警
They don't need a search warrant
不需要搜查证
to canvass any on-campus dorm room.
也能搜查学校宿舍
Yeah, that's right. Get Kalinda on it.
是,没错,让凯琳达去看看
Come on, Cary. They ID'd
得了吧,凯里,他们证实
the drug dealer as one of Bishop's crew.
毒贩是毕夏普组织的人
Yes.
是的
All of these men are members of Bishop's crew.
这些人都是毕夏普组织的成员
They also all happen to be dead.
碰巧他们也都死了
Nice sleight of hand, Cary.
手段很高啊,凯里
Hey, I learned from the best.
我师出名门
So, here's the thing--
所以,事情是这样的
only one of your two clients pulled the trigger.
两个委托人只有一个人开了枪
So I could charge them both,
所以我可以两个都控告
I could prosecute them both, but I have a deal for you.
都提起诉讼,不过可以做个交易
Burglary for the first one who turns on the other.
先出卖另一个人的
Burglary, first offense-- eight months.
要被控盗窃罪,初犯,判八个月
Murder during the commission of a robbery-- 25 years.
另一个,盗窃中途谋杀,判二十五年
Yep.
是的
First pie out of the oven.
先到先得哦
So, the question is, who wants to get out of prison
问题是,谁想在
in time for their 22nd birthday?
22岁生日时出狱呢
And who wants to get out for their 48th?
谁想在48岁出狱呢
We play this out.
我们奉陪到底
Keep listening to Cary.
继续听凯里的
Keep him talking.
让他一直说
We don't say a word.
我们什么也说
The right to remain silent
保持沉默的权利
does not mean the right to not listen.
不等于不去听的权利
And we'll see what you can dig up.
看看你能查到什么
We should phone Blake, too.
给布莱克也打个电话
We need to keep her on the reservation.
我们需要继续留着她
Alexis? Yes, Alexis.
阿丽克斯吗,是,阿丽克斯
You and Julius represent her.
你和朱利叶斯做她的代理律师
Alicia and I will take him.
艾丽西娅和我代表他
Cary's playing this like the prisoner dilemma.
凯里给我们设下囚徒困境
One prisoner gets so paranoid the other will flip,
一个囚犯猜疑另一个会交代
they both race to flip.
最后他们都会交代
But we keep in touch.
不过我们之间互通消息
We don't get paranoid.
免去了猜疑
If we both remain silent,
如果我们都沉默
he has to make a case.
他需要立案
And he doesn't have one.
而他没有案子可立
And Murphy's son?
还有墨菲的儿子
What if he's the triggerman?
如果是他开的枪呢
Well, I think you know who we need to protect here.
我觉得你知道我们要保护的是谁
Is Alexis all right?
阿丽克斯还好吗
She's fine.
她没事
We're going to represent both of you.
我们打算做你们两人的代理律师
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Look, Jon, your first instinct here
乔恩,你的第一直觉
will be to lie to us.
是跟我们撒谎
Your second instinct will be to lie to us, too.
你的第二直觉也是跟我们撒谎
So we need your third instinct.
我们需要你的第三直觉
We're not your confessors.
我们不是你的牧师
We're not here to judge.
不是来审判你的
We're your lawyers.
我们是你的律师
We just need the truth in order to know how to act.
只有了解事实才知道如何去做
So what happened?
发生了什么事
Nothing.
什么也没有
It was stupid.
这很愚蠢
We heard about a place
我们听说有个地方
where you could go get something to keep awake.
能弄到让人精神的东西
So we went.
所以就去了
For finals.
为了期末考试
A lot of kids were doing it.
很多孩子都去
He's lying.
他在说谎
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I don't think they did it.
我认为不是他们干的
He might be trying to protect her.
他是想保护她
And she's protecting him.
她也在保护他
They're going to protect each other right into prison.
他们要保护彼此,正好都进监狱
So how do you know you're gay?
你怎么知道自己是同性恋
You mean before or after I fellated my first guy?
你是说和第一个家伙口交之前还是之后
I don't like that word.
我不喜欢那个词
I'm sorry. Before or after I fellated my first man?
抱歉,和第一个男人口交之前还是之后
You don't have to answer if you don't want.
如果你不愿意可以不回答
I knew from a very young age.
很年轻的时候就知道
High school.
高中
So you think you were born gay?
你认为自己天生是同性恋吗
Do I think I was born gay? Yes, I do think.
天生是同性恋吗,是的,我想是
What I don't understand
我不明白的是
is why it's so important to say people were born gay.
为什么说是天生的,这么重要
If it's so good,
如果同性恋好
people should be allowed to choose it, shouldn't they?
人们应该允许选择,不是吗
They should think it wasn't forced on them.
他们应该认为这不是强迫他们
They would just prefer it.
只是喜欢这样
But it isn't about "Should;" It's about biology.
不是"应该"是有生物学原因的
Well, yes... Well, I don't think it is.
是...我认为不是
I think people want to think it is.
我想人们愿意认为是
Okay, my turn.
好,轮到我了
Why do so many old people read Reader's Digest?
为什么这么多老年人看《读者文摘》
The big type.
字体大吧
Isn't this fun?
不是很有趣吗
We're sharing deep truths.
我们分享内心深处的秘密
I saw Grace holding hands with a girl from school.
我看见格蕾丝握着女同学的手
Oh... my God.
我的上帝啊
You can make fun,
你可以开玩笑
but I think it's
不过我认为
too early for her to know if she's gay or not.
她是不是同性恋,言之尚早
I'm afraid she's making a choice that she'll regret.
恐怕她会后悔自己的选择
Regret?
后悔?
Don't take it personally.
不是针对你
Sure. Why would I?
当然,我何必自找呢
Look, they were holding hands, Jackie.
她们手握手,杰姬
Girls hold hands.
女孩们握着手而已
In Grace's room.
在格蕾丝的房间
Girls hold hands in rooms.
女孩们在房间里握手
On her bed, after a sleepover.
在她的床上,来过夜之后
Let her through. Thanks.
让她进来,谢谢
I thought I'd just see how you guys were...
我以为只要看你们如何...
You don't have to tell a story, all right?
不用编故事,好吗
We're here to show you everything.
我们什么都会让你看的
The ASA says you'll find it anyway.
助理检察官说反正你都能找到
Okay, then, show me everything.
好,那给我看证据吧
You need one of these to get into the library.
进入图书馆需要这种证
Your client says they were in there at 11:00--
你的委托人说他们11点在那里
the time of the murder.
谋杀发生的时间
I think he said around 11:00.
我想他说的是11点左右
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
There's a computer that keeps track
有台电脑一直保存
of everyone entering and exiting.
每个人的出入记录
Here's a copy for you.
给你一份拷贝记录
I'm guessing this is not going to end well.
我猜这不会有好结果的
Well, it does for me.
对我来说是好结果
Last time your client was in the library was a week ago.
上次你的委托人去图书馆是一周前
Bye-bye, alibi.
跟不在场证明说再见吧
Who's that?
那是谁
Campus police.
校警
Getting older every year.
岁月不饶人啊
Is he the one who found the pills?
是他找到药品的吗
It was a legal search.
那是合法搜查
I'm sure it was.
我相信是的
Do you mind if I just have a chat with him?
介意我跟他聊聊吗
Damn. I thought at least their alibi would hold up.
该死,我以为不在场证明能管用呢
I'm talking to the campus cop.
我要跟校警聊聊
They're always good for an infraction or two.
他们的搜查总有一两处违法的
Mr. Gardner? Yes?
加德纳先生,什么事
I'm Eliza Symanski, Alexis's mother.
我是伊莱扎·赛门斯基,阿丽克斯的母亲
We're doing this pro bono, ma'am-- free--
我们无偿代理,女士,不收钱
because we have a relationship with the Murphy family.
因为我们跟墨菲家熟络
It's serious, but we can't tell how much is police overreach.
事情很严重,不过警察也有点过分
Overreach?
过分?
Are they overcharging?
他们夸张不夸张
Was it just a drug charge they're trying to inflate
他们可是要把药品指控夸大为
to a murder?
谋杀指控
Do you need some water, ma'am?
要喝水吗,女士
No, thank you.
不,谢谢
She's a good girl.
她是个好姑娘
She would never do anything like that.
她不会做出那样的事
That's good to know.
那就好
Just know, Mrs. Symanski, we're on the case.
赛门斯基女士,我们在跟进案子
You could go with a public defender,
你可以找公设律师
but we will put all our resources into this.
不过我们会调动所有资源查案的
I think I will take that water.
我想还是喝杯水吧
Certainly.
当然
At a certain point, you have to wonder if this is right.
在一定程度上,你得知道这样对不对
Tricking that woman into thinking you're on her side.
骗那个女人让她以为你站在她那边
Let me get this straight.
我们把话说明白了
You're criticizing us for using tricks?
你指责我们耍手段吗
I don't apologize for lying to two punk kids who killed a man.
我不会因为骗了两个杀人的小混混道歉的
Two punk kids-- really? Have you looked at them?
两个混混?真的吗,你观察他们了吗
We've both dealt with enough criminals
我们处理过那么多罪犯
to know the killers look exactly like the victims.
知道凶手往往看上去像被害者
So you have a master key?
你们有万能钥匙
Yep. All the campus cops do.
没错,校园警察人手一把
So when you entered Jonathan's dorm room, you were looking for drugs?
你当时进乔纳森的寝室为了搜查毒品
Yes.
是的
Don't mind me. I'll just sit here.
当我不在,我就坐这
Other students reported prescription drugs being sold by Mr. Murphy.
经其他学生举报,墨菲先生有兜售处方药的行为
Sold, not used? Yes.
兜售,并不是吸毒,是的
Congratulations, Kalinda.
恭喜你啊,凯琳达
You just added a year to their sentence.
你刚给他们刑期多加一年
And where'd you find the drugs?
你在哪找到了毒品
There, under the bed. In there?
就在那,床底下,在那里面
Can you show me how you found the drugs?
你能演示给我看你是怎么找到毒品的吗
Sure.
没问题
Yeah, I come in the room, I look around,
我走进房间,四处环顾一番
I see the gym bag there.
运动包就进入了我的视线
I zip it open,
我打开拉链
saw the drugs.
就看到了毒品
You zipped open the gym bag?
你拉开了运动包的拉链?
Yeah.
没错
Why?
怎么了
Search of the dorm room was legal,
搜查宿舍是合法的
but the moment you unzipped Mr. Murphy's gym bag,
可从你打开了墨菲先生的运动包的那一刻起
the search became illegal.
这次搜查就不合法了
Better phone Cary.
最好打电话通知下凯里
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
It's going to be a long night.
这注定是个不眠夜啊
Yeah, I got it.
好的,我知道了
1410 probation for the both of them.
两人都获得1410号缓刑
It's a technicality.
拉链不拉链只是细节问题
You guys just love saying that.
你们这些人就爱这么说
The whole Constitution is a technicality.
整部宪法都是细节
Okay.
好吧
Three months.
3个月
First one who flips gets three months.
第一个交代的人判三个月
Cary, think about it. Why would we do that?
凯里,用脑子想想,我们干吗要那样做
Diane's in one room, I'm in the other.
戴安在一个房间里,我在另一个里
You lost.
你输定了
Don't let your ego do the thinking.
别让自负冲昏了头脑
So they're not charging you?
他们没有向你收费?
Excuse me?
你说什么
The, uh, law firm...
那个律师所
Lockhart&Gardner, they're not charging you
洛克哈特/加德纳律所,他们没有
for representing your daughter?
为代理而收费?
Yeah. Why?
没有,怎么了
Did they tell you I have a deal on the table?
他们有没有和你说,我和他们有个协议
If your daughter takes it,
如果你的女儿认罪
she gets three months probation as opposed to 25 years.
她的刑期可以从25年降至3个月缓刑
On the other hand,
否则的话
if their paying client takes the three months,
如果他们的客户接受那3个月缓刑
your daughter gets 25 years.
你的女儿将判25年
So, that's a difficult position to be in-- representing both clients,
同时代表两个当事人是十分尴尬的
especially when only one of them can benefit from a plea bargain.
尤其是只有一个人能获得认罪减刑时
I just want the best thing for my daughter.
我只是想让我女儿得到最好的
I know,
我懂
but they're trying to scare you
可他们只是在吓唬你
by saying it's them or a public defender,
说什么只有他们和公设律师能帮你
and there are respectable law firms out there
其实外面还有一些有名望的律所
that do pro bono work.
也做这些无偿服务
So, I could give you a name if you want.
如果你想的话我可以给你介绍一个
No.
不会吧
Yep. You've just been fired.
没错,你们刚刚被炒了
By who?
被谁
Mrs. Symanski.
赛门斯基夫人
I think it's for the best.
我觉得这样更好
Yeah, for the best,
没错,这样更好
but thank you for all your hard, selfless work.
可还是要感谢你们的无私付出
I'll take it from here.
我就此接手了
Eight months to the first one who flips.
第一个交代的人判8个月缓刑
Good night.
晚安
Owen, it's me.
欧文,是我
You have my keys, remember?
你拿了我的钥匙,记得吗
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Having fun, are we?
玩的愉快吗
I have had a drink, but I'm fine.
我喝了点酒,可我没事
I'm doing laundry.
我在洗衣服呢
Okay.
好吧
What have you done to my mother...?
你对我妈做了什么
No, no, that...
等等,不,那是
That is your perception.
那是你的臆测
Well, you know, I can't... I can't help you with that.
那我帮不了你
Oh, okay, yeah. No, believe him and not me.
好吧,不,居然不信我而相信他
That's fine.
很好
That is great.
真是太棒了
Hey. How'd your thing go?
嗨,你的案子怎样了
Not well.
不太顺利
Was that Kevin?
刚是凯文的电话吗
Yeah. He told me to tell you hello.
是的,他要我代他向你问好
I drank all your tequila.
我把你的龙舌兰酒都喝了
When did you start drinking tequila, anyway?
你从什么时候开始喝龙舌兰酒了
You should go to him.
你该去找他
To Kevin? No. Why?
找凯文?不行,干嘛
He didn't cheat on you, did he?
出轨的不是他,对吧
Just go to him and say you're sorry.
去找他说你很抱歉
Yeah, well, what if I'm not?
好吧,要是我不觉得抱歉呢
Lie and say that you are.
就撒谎呗
Oh, come on, Alicia.
得了吧,艾丽西娅
We don't all have to be like you.
我们不必都像你这样
Not everybody's required to be committed for life.
并不是所有人都得忠贞不渝
Oh, really?
这不会是真的吧
The silent Alicia treatment.
艾丽西娅居然以沉默相待
Really?
真的吗
Is that what we've descended to already?
我们的关系已经到这种地步了?
Not funny! Not funny!
别逗了,别逗了
No!
别
So, did you save the world?
拯救世界了吗
No. Tomorrow.
还没,明天继续
Oh, it's you.
是你啊
Anything from Derrick?
德里克怎么说
Nope. Rodney called.
没,罗德尼打来的
What'd he say?
他说什么
Derrick is out, and he heard Lockhart/Gardner's breaking up.
德里克出去了,他听说洛/加律所正在闹分家
You're serious?
你说真的
Yeah, I'm serious.
我认真的
Diane Lockhart's been lining up clients for a coup.
戴安·洛克哈特最近在为分家拉拢客户
I'm going back to sleep now.
我要睡觉了
Making little kitten noises.
别吵着我
That's blood, Jon, on the floor of your car.
那是血迹,乔恩,在你车里发现的
We're testing it now,
我们正在检验它
and my guess is, it's going to come back
而我的猜测是,结果就是
as the blood of Mr. Lightbox, the murdered pharmacist.
这血迹是莱伯斯先生的,那被杀害的药剂师
Inadmissible, Cary, and you know it.
这种证据没用,凯里,你知道的
Fruit of the poisonous tree.
非法采集的证据不会被采纳
The only reason you searched the car
你们搜查车子的唯一理由是
is because of an illegal search of our client's bag in their dorm room.
在非法搜查我们客户的包时发现了线索
And yes, if this was strictly about court, that would be true.
是的,如果在法庭上,那是没错
But what you need to know
可你们需要知道的是
is that we're closing in on you two.
一切尽在我们掌握之中
Then come back to us when you've closed in,
那就等你们已经掌握完全了再来找我们
because this melodrama is getting old.
因为你这套路太老了
We'll find the gun, Alexis, then the deal goes away.
我们会找到枪的,到时协议可就失效了,阿丽克斯
Right now, it's eight months.
现在承认,只判八个月
Make it eight-month probation and we'll talk.
8个月缓刑,不然没得谈
Then I'll just walk across the hall,
然后我会穿过大厅
and I'll make the same offer to your girlfriend.
向你的女朋友提供相同的条件
Then walk.
那就走吧
You wouldn't be here if they hadn't said the same thing.
如果他们没有说相同的话,你也不会在这
Okay,
好吧
but it's your life your lawyers are gambling with, Jon.
可你的律师们却在拿你的命赌博,乔恩
And here's... here's one more thing you might consider:
而且你还需再考虑一件事
My boss is Glenn Childs.
我的上司是格伦·查尔兹
He's running for reelection.
他正在争取连任
And he's received a fairly large campaign contribution
他收到一笔来自你男友的父亲
from Keith Murphy, the father of your boyfriend.
基斯·墨菲一大笔的赞助
Now, who do you think my boss
仔细想想,你认为我的上司
would rather make a deal with,
更愿意和谁做交易?
your or his campaign contributor?
你还是他的赞助人?
So, if I were you, I would jump at that,
要是我是你,我会立马同意
because how would that look to the electorate?
因为这样,选民们会怎么想
Glenn Childs making a light plea offer
格伦·查尔兹为他最大的赞助人之一
to one of his largest campaign contributors?
提供减刑帮助?
Are you listening?
你在听吗
I'm listening.
我都听到了
You don't understand.
可你不了解
Alexis won't turn on me, and I won't turn on her.
阿丽克斯不会背叛我,我也不会背叛她
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Because I just came from him,
因为我刚从他那来
and he has these high-priced lawyers,
他可有那些高价律师们
and they seem to be wearing him down.
他们可会挫败他的意志
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Do you think love can conquer all?
你认为爱能战胜一切吗
Even a 25-year stretch?
能战胜25年刑期吗
Well, that's good.
很好
Jonathan's dad just flew in.
乔纳森的爸爸刚飞来
Maybe he can talk to him.
也许能和他谈谈
What's Kalinda doing?
凯琳达在做什么
She's looking for the gun.
她在找那把枪
I need you to keep something confidential, Alicia.
有件事你能帮我保密吗,艾丽西娅
Okay.
可以
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
I... If you ask me to.
我...要是你要求我的话
I've come to respect you mightily as a lawyer.
你作为一个律师,我非常尊敬你
Thank you.
谢谢你
David Lee, Julius and I are starting our own firm.
大卫·李,朱利叶斯和我正在着手开一家新公司
We want you to come with us.
我们希望你能和我们走
As you can imagine, this is very difficult.
你是知道的,做这决定很艰难
I have genuine feelings for Will,
我对威尔有至诚的情感
but he and Bond are taking the firm
可他却和邦德正在慢慢控制着公司
in a direction that leaves little room for me-- a woman.
不留给我任何空间,就因为我是个女人
Does Will know about this?
威尔知道这件事吗
That we're leaving? No.
我们要离开的事,还不知道
And I know you two have a close relationship.
我知道你们俩的关系很好
That's why I'm asking you-- whichever way you choose to go,
所以我请求你,无论你作何决定
you must keep this conversation confidential.
你务必请将此保密
He's having his third instincts.
他开始动摇了
And here we come.
我们来了
Alexis has a friend.
阿丽克斯有个朋友
Jenni, uh, Salerno.
珍妮·萨利诺
Someone from the neighborhood.
某个邻居
She phoned. She was in trouble.
她打电话来,说遇到麻烦
She needed to be picked up, so... so we drove her.
需要我们去接她,所以我们开车去了
She had blood on her shirt and her shoes,
她的衬衣和鞋上都有血迹
and she had a gun.
而且手里还有把枪
Did you touch the gun? Yes.
你碰枪了吗,碰了
We hoped to get rid of it.
我们希望能扔掉它
Okay, I need you to tell me exactly:
好了,我需要你和我实话实说
Where did you get rid of it?
你把它扔哪了
Hey, Blake, we need you to locate a Jenni Salerno.
布莱克,我们需要你马上找到珍妮·萨利诺
Yeah.
对的
With any luck, he tossed it in the water.
运气好的话,枪也许到水里去了
I don't think he's been having much luck up until now.
我可不觉得他运气有多好
Where's you car?
你的车呢
Come on in.
快进来
Yep, they're doing a quadrant search.
果然没错,他们正在搜寻
He said it was right up over here.
他说枪就扔在这附近
So what do we do?
我们该怎么做
It's illegal to take it.
拿走它是犯法的
So we just leave it?
我们就这么留它在那
Hope maybe the police don't find it?
希望警方找不到
It's not technically part of the crime scene.
严格意义上说,这并不属于犯罪现场
The police haven't found any evidence yet.
警方还没发现任何证据
And who's to say this gun was the gun?
谁说这把枪就是那把枪
We took it into our possession.
我们私藏它
We were in a crime-ridden neighborhood.
这周围的治安很差
We were worried someone would find the gun
我们担心有人会在警方找到之前
before the police were contacted.
发现这把枪
It's evidence.
这是证物
We can't destroy, move, alter, conceal evidence.
我们不能破坏,移动,替换或隐瞒证物
So that's it, then.
那就这样
Yes.
好的
Pull over here.
靠边停
Why?
为什么
A thought.
突发奇想
We're not selling.
我们不卖毒品
No, we, uh...
不是,我们
back by the rocks over there,
那边那块石头后面
we just found a gun.
我们发现一把枪
We didn't know if it was one of yours. Maybe not.
不知道是不是你们落下的
Okay.
好的
Was that legal?
那合法吗
That was on the line.
模棱两可
She said that? She lying.
她这么说的,她在骗人
They also said that you wanted them to get rid of your gun
他们还说你希望他们能帮你把枪扔了
and that you sold them some prescription pills.
然后你还卖给他们一些处方药
What?
什么
It was the opposite. I bought some of those pills from them.
事实恰恰相反,是我从他们那买药
Answer the question!
回答问题
Thursday night, 11:00 P.M., where were you?
周四晚上十一点,你在哪里
I was at a ATM machine, okay?!
我在自动取款机那里
Geez! I was getting out money!
要命啊,我当时在取钱
Empty your pockets.
把口袋里的东西交出来
Surveillance photos of Jenni at 11:10 P.M.
晚上11点10分,监视器拍到珍妮的照片
There's no way she would have gotten
她不可能从犯罪现场
from the murder scene to the ATM machine.
赶到自动取款机那里去
So Jonathan and Alexis,
看来乔纳森和阿丽克斯
they're lying.
他们在说谎
They broke in, the two of them.
就是他们俩,闯进药店
The pharmacist surprised them.
药剂师吓了他们一跳
Alexis saw him raising his gun to shoot Jonathan,
阿丽克斯看到他要朝乔纳森开枪
so she struggled with him and killed him.
就跟他打起来了,误杀了他
Later, they told Jenni what happened.
然后,他们给珍妮讲述了事情经过
Alexis killed him to save Jonathan.
阿丽克斯为了救乔纳森杀了他
So we need him to take the plea.
看来我们得让他签署认罪协议
We need him to turn on her.
我们得让他背叛她
How are we going to do that?
怎么才能做到这些了
The one reason he hasn't turned on her yet: love.
目前他还不背叛的原因是,爱
You're going to break them up?
你要对他们使离间计
No one said it would be pretty.
没人说不能用损招
I have a question in my mind, they started pushing her hard...
我有个问题,他们已经开始给她施压了
He's here.
他来了
Mr. Murphy.
墨菲先生
Where's my son?
我儿子在哪
He's being questioned. I'm Will Gardner.
正被审问呢,我叫威尔·加德纳
We spoke on the phone.
我们刚通过话
All right, Diane, what's going on?
发生什么事了,戴安
The state's attorney made an offer:
检察官提出了和解条件
four months in trade for his testimony.
他肯作证的话,刑期四个月
Against her?
指证她吗
Yes. It looks like they burglarized the pharmacy together,
是的,他们一起抢劫了一家药店
but she was the one who shot the pharmacist.
但是那姑娘开枪打死药剂师的
Um, maybe we should...
也许我们应该回避一下
How long has Jonathan been dating Alexis?
乔纳森和阿丽克斯交往多久了
Dating? Half a year, maybe. Why?
交往吗,大概半年吧,怎么了
The reason Jonathan has refused
乔纳森拒绝此提议的原因
to take a plea is his concern for her.
是因为他关心那姑娘
We need him to rethink that concern.
我们得让他考虑下这关心值不值
What was your name again?
你叫什么名字来着
Will Gardner. Do you have a plan for doing that?
威尔·加德纳,你有计划了吗
Yes, but it would help if we had some ammunition.
是的,掌握那女孩的把柄会大有裨益的
He e-mails regularly with my wife.
他定期给我老婆发电子邮件
About a month ago, he told her he couldn't sleep.
约一个月前,他跟他妈说他失眠
He was... he...
他...他...
he thought Alexis was seeing another student.
他觉得阿丽克斯背着他跟别人约会
Did he give you a name?
他有没有提到是谁
He overheard her talking to someone on the phone
他无意中听到她跟一个名叫尼尔的人
named Neil.
打电话
That's all I know.
我知道的就这些了
That's enough. I'll get on it.
这就够了,我这就去查
You think this is a mistake?
你觉得这样做不对吗
I can't tell what's a mistake anymore.
我已经辨不清对错了
He didn't do it.
他没有开枪
Yes, but she did it to save him.
但她开枪是为了救他啊
Damn. It's the kid with the gun.
妈的,那个孩子带枪来了
Hey, that's kind of fortuitous, huh?
真是太巧了,对吗
This kid just showed up with the murder weapon.
那孩子居然带着凶器出现了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗,真的
Turns out he's a sophomore at CSC
原来他正在卡尔桑德堡学院念大二
and he just found the gun,
碰巧发现了那把枪
called it in to the police.
就把它交给警察了
That's a real Good Samaritan.
真是个好人
It's a good thing he pointed us towards the gun
他帮我们找到了凶器,这真是太好了
because we never would have found it.
要不然我们永远都找不到
Yeah, it's a good thing. Yeah.
是啊,真是太好了
Not only that, but we found prints on it.
不仅如此,我们还发现枪上有指纹
The lab is expediting them, so we should know
实验室正在加紧检测,再过几小时
in a couple hours who those prints belong to.
我们就知道指纹都是谁的了
So, it's a good time to make that deal with us.
所以,趁现在跟我们交易吧
Yeah, we'll get back to you.
回头联系你
Do you really think he's going to hold out much longer?
你真认为他还能坚持很久吗
He's negotiating with us right now to get the plea down.
他正在跟我们谈认罪条件
I don't believe you.
我不信
I love him, and he loves me.
我爱他,他也爱我
Well, I hope you're right,
我希望你是对的
because I just found the murder weapon.
因为我刚刚找到了凶器
And my guess is,
据我猜测
it has both your prints on it.
你们俩的指纹都在上面
Let me talk to her.
我自己跟她谈
I know the lawyers over there, Alexis.
我了解那些律师,阿丽克斯
I know how they work.
我知道他们的工作方式
They're doing what I'm going to do right now:
他们做的就是我现在要做的事
plead with you to take this deal.
劝说你接受他的提议
I know you think love lasts forever.
我知道,你认为爱是永恒的
It doesn't.
但它不是
Love wilts in the face of 25 years,
在25年面前,它会渐渐枯萎
and then it'll just be you and a prison cell.
最终只剩下你,独自在铁窗内生活
Listen to me, please.
听我的话吧,拜托了
Here's your Neil-Neil Osiola.
这就是你要找的尼尔,尼尔,·奥希拉
She phoned him three times in one night,
她一晚上给他打了三个电话
five times the following week.
接下来那个礼拜打了五个
Good. Great.
好,太好了
No, it's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
She's not cheating on him.
她没有出轨
Doesn't matter. We can leverage this.
无所谓,我们可以用此劝说他
No, I phoned him. He's her OB/GYN.
我给他打过电话了,他是妇产科医生
And she's phoning her OB/GYN 'cause she's pregnant.
她给他打电话,是因为她怀孕了
Look, she phoned him seven times--
看吧,她给他打了七次电话
three in one night.
其中一晚上打了三次
Neil Osiola.
尼尔·奥希拉
Neil Osiola there.
尼尔·奥希拉就在这
You see?
看到了吗
That's the woman you're throwing away your future for.
你就把自己的未来浪费在这样的女人身上
That's the man she's been cheating with.
那就是跟她出轨的男人
Sorry I have to be tough.
抱歉,我不得不凶一点
People decide their future in a heartbeat,
人在一瞬间决定自己的未来
and they don't know how important that heartbeat is.
但他们根本不知那一瞬间有多重要
Wilk's doing the same thing in his room.
威尔克正在那屋里做同样的事
I understand.
我懂
I just don't have to like it,
我没必要喜欢你的做法
but I understand.
但我能理解
Do it, Jon.
答应交易吧,乔恩
It's not right, Dad.
爸,这样做不对
No, what's not right is having your mom
接下来的25年,都让你妈
visit you in prison for the next 25 years.
到监狱里探望你才不对
What's not right is throwing away your future.
放弃你的未来才不对
I can't turn on her.
我不能背叛她
You can, son.
儿子,你可以的
She did it.
她开的枪
She killed a man.
她杀了人
She killed a man to save me.
她杀人是为了救我一命
The only reason we were there was because of me.
我们出现在那里都是因为我
And you won't walk away from that.
你会负起相应的责任的
You'll be sentenced for burglary.
你会因入室行窃被判刑的
You'll have a record.
会留下不良记录
Dad, I love her.
爸,我爱她
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
Then, please...
那就,求你了
do this.
答应了吧
Get him in here.
喊他进来
Cary. Cary.
凯里,凯里
Have you made a decision?
你下定决心了吗
I want to confess.
我要认罪
No!
不!
No! Alexis!
不行,阿丽克斯
Alexis, it's okay!
阿丽克斯,没事的
No!
不行
Let me out!
让我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
让我出去,让我出去
Hold on. Let me out!
等等,让我出去
Let me out! Let me out, please!
让我出去,求你了
Please. Why?
为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
你为什么要这么做
We're having a baby.
你怀着我们的孩子
I can't have you inside. No!
我不能让你坐牢,不行
Look, you did this to protect me.
你这么做是为了保护我
That's why I'm doing this.
所以我也要保护你
No.
不要
No.
别走
No!
别走
No! No!
不要这样啊
I understand.
我懂了
Now I do.
现在懂了
Thank you.
谢谢
That was Murphy?
墨菲的电话吗
Yes.
是的
He wants another firm to handle his son's appeal.
他想找别家律所代理他儿子的案子
He wants to take his business elsewhere.
他的生意也要由别家律所代理了
And he's going with you?
是跟你一起走吗
With me?
跟我走?
To your new firm.
去你的新律所
You want to have this out now?
你想现在就撕破脸吗
We're both here.
咱俩都在,还待何时
Who told you? Alicia?
谁告诉你的,艾丽西娅
No. She didn't tell me.
没有,不是她告诉我的
In fact, I didn't even know she already knew.
事实上,我都不知道她也知道这事
I've asked her to join me.
我邀请她加入新律所了
And she's considering it?
她在考虑吗
I think so.
我想是的
Who else?
还有谁
Why, so you can weed out the betrayers?
问这个干嘛,好清除背叛者吗
You should have told me, Diane.
你应该提前告诉我的,戴安
If I was considering this,
如果我想另觅高就
I would have told you.
肯定会告诉你的
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
You and Bond have been plotting for months...
你跟邦德密谋筹划已久了
Oh, my God, you're paranoid. And I'm right.
天呐,你太多疑了,但我说得没错
Tell me I'm not right. No,
我说错了吗,没错
you know what? I'm through telling you.
我这就明明白白地告诉你
We have not made one single move against you, Diane.
我从来没有做出损害你利益的举动,戴安
Not one. You said you never knew Blake.
从来没有,你不是说你不认识布莱克
Kalinda found out--
凯琳达都查出来了
you and Blake go back for years.
你跟布莱克相识多年了
And you and Bond have been systematically
你跟邦德一直在有条不紊地
turning the equity partners against me.
离间其他股东合伙人与我
You are only happy when you think
认为人们都跟你作对
people are lined up against you.
你才开心吧
So have it.
那就让你如愿吧
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
It's my present to you.
这就是你的生日礼物了
Gorge on your own paranoia, but don't come in tomorrow.
你就尽情地妄想吧,明天别来了
This is my firm, as well.
这也是我的律所
No, it isn't!
不是的
And tomorrow,
明天
I'm going to have guards outside your office doors,
我叫保安在你办公室门口盯着
and I'm gathering the equity partners.
召集所有股东合伙人过来
To vote me out.
投票开了我
Tell me my concerns weren't real.
验证我的担忧是真的
You made your concerns real.
你自己让它成真的
I'm in here.
我在这呢
You're up late.
这么晚还没休息
Yeah.
是啊
I'm eating Halloween candy.
我在吃万圣节的糖果
Do you want some?
你要来点吗
No. I'm good.
不用了
I'm never going to find love.
我永远都找不到真爱了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm hard to live with.
我这人很难相处
I get sick of people.
我讨厌与人相处
They get on my nerves.
人们总是搅得我心神不宁
You called Kevin.
你给凯文打电话了
I did.
打了
I apologized.
我跟他道歉
I was very convincing.
我觉得自己很诚恳
I even... convinced myself.
把我自己都打动了
But he said it's over.
但他说,已经结束了
Oh, Owen.
欧文
It's all right.
没关系的
Scary thing is that I felt relieved.
可怕的是,我居然感到了解脱
I don't know.
我也不知道
Love just doesn't seem to last very long for me.
爱情对于我来说,似乎没法长久
They should put you in a museum.
你这样的人可以进博物馆了
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
No. It's not, um...
不,不是...
No, it's just this ability you have.
只是钦佩你这种能力
How... how do you make love outlast passion?
在激情褪去后,你如何维持爱情的呢
Is that what I do?
我是这样做的吗
I don't know. You tell me.
我怎么知道,你说呢
I think it's not just about the heart, Owen.
我觉得你不能凭感觉行事,欧文
I think, sometimes, the heart needs... steering.
有时候,感觉需要掌控的
I thought you were going to say something profound.
我还以为你会说些什么深奥的东西
What was wrong with that?
我这样说有什么错
"The heart needs... steering."
"感觉需要掌控"
It's late.
太晚了,小声点
I'm going to stay here for a couple of days.
我打算在这里住几天
Okay.
好的
I mean, you can say no.
你可以拒绝的
Can I? No.
是吗,不是
Okay.
好吧
So, Owen, why don't you stay here for a few days?
欧文,不如留下来住几天吧
If you insist.
你一定要留的话那好吧
Will you make cooing sounds
你能哼点小曲吗
so that I feel like everything's going to be all right?
好让我觉得一切都会好起来