手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第五季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集:好莱坞的新工作

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I found your book.

我看到你的书了
If I ever show it to anyone,
如果我向别人坦白这一点
it'll guarantee my outsider status forever.
我将永远也走不进这个圈子
I'm sure once it's published, the author will come forward.
我肯定作品一旦发表,作者就会现身
There's a certain someone that might actually like
总会有一个人喜欢
the way she's painted, and I'm not talking about serena.
你描写她的方式,我说的不是瑟琳娜
Blair, we kept us a secret
布莱尔,我们对外隐瞒我们的友谊
'cause we were afraid there was something more.
是因为我们害怕那感情已经超越了友谊
Dan and I have a real connection.
丹和我心灵相通
That is, until a prince came along.
但那些都是路易王子来之前的事
Being together means going against my family,
但我们的结合意味着我要和家族做对
and if I'm going to take a stand,
如果我要表明立场
I need to know for certain that you feel as I do.
我需要先确定你的感觉和我一样
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
You are cousin Charlie?
你是查莉表妹吧
Well, wait. What about your trust fund?
等等,你没有信托基金吗
Why haven't you gotten it yet?
为什么还没拿到
I have to say it was a pretty devious plan.
我不得不说这是个非常精明的计划
Thank you, Ivy. You played your part perfectly.
谢谢你,艾薇,你表现得很好
What we have is a great love.
我们拥有的是伟大的爱
No matter what we do and how much we fight,
不管我们之间争吵有多激烈
It'll always pull us in.
都只会拉近我们的距离
I should find Louis and tell him it's over.
我要去和路易说分手了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
When I need to tell you is--
我要告诉你
What she's trying to say is, you have my blessing.
她想告诉你的是,我祝福你们
This is your chance at happiness.
这是你获得幸福的好机会
You deserve your fairy tale.
你值得拥有自己的童话
It's taking all the power I have
离开你
to walk away from you.
用尽了我所有的力气
But I need to let you go.
但我必须放手让你走
Being alone is just what I need.
我需要独处
No boys, no bars. Just a bottle of sun block
没有男生,没有酒吧,只需要一瓶防晒霜
and a dozen of the best beach reads.
和一些能在海边阅读的书
Are you turning "The beautiful and damned" Into a movie?
你要把《美丽与毁灭》改编成电影吗
I got an idea. We got the beautiful and the damned.
我有主意了,我们已经有了美丽的和毁灭的
So this is not your assignment now.
现在这不是你的任务了
I always know it's serious
我一直知道
when even you know you can't dull the pain.
连你都无法缓解的痛苦一定很严重
Just spin the globe and pick a point.
转下地球仪,选个地方
Bachelors who don't have to answer to anybody.
单身汉不需要对任何人负责
what is it?
怎么了
God, you're such a swan in this light.
天哪,这光线衬得你像天鹅一样美
Cut! Perfect! Print.
停,完美,可以拷贝了
Okay, one thing I wanted to say. That was great.
我只想说一件事,你们表演得很棒
Loosen up. Enjoy it a little bit.
放松下来,尽量享受那过程
Just 'cause you're in white tie
不要因为打着白领结
doesn't mean you can't be dirty and drunk.
就放不开,演不出放荡和酣醉的状态
That's how these people were back then.
那时候的人就是这幅德行
You know what I'm saying? They were having a good time.
懂我的意思吧,他们及时行乐
So don't make it stiff. You know, enjoy it a little bit.
所以别太僵硬,试着沉醉其中
Uh, the "New York Times" called and wants a quote
《纽约时报》打电话来
on the decision to set the movie
他们想把这部电影时间设定在
on the days of the crash of '29.
1929年华尔街的股灾时期
But I told that guy I don't wanna do that
但是我告诉过那个人
unless I first get the e-mail from Sue Zucconi.
除非我收到苏?左科尼的邮件才可以
Okay. Hi. Hey, serena. How are you?
好,瑟琳娜,你好
Good. How are you, David? Good to see you.
你好,戴维,见到你很高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, no, no. It's okay. I got it. You're busy.
没关系,我自己拿就好,你很忙
But then who would answer the phones in the production office?
你出来了,谁负责接制片办公室的电话
I had the calls forwarded to my cell.
我把电话呼叫转移到我手机上了
Well, if you're hands-free,
如果你有空的话
all the better to collate the revisions
最好去订正一下修正稿
and the production team's drafts.
和制片组的草案
Marshall, remember when you said
马歇尔,你不是说过
that I could observe filming one day before the shoot was over?
在拍摄结束前,我可以来参观片场吗
Shoot's not over till next week.
拍摄要到下周才结束
Serena?
瑟琳娜
Thank you.
谢谢
Dad! What are you doing here?
爸爸,你在这里干嘛
I thought you'd still be in London,
我以为你还在伦敦
helping Jenny set up at Saint Martins.
你是来帮珍妮准备去圣马丁大学的事嘛
Oh, she and Eric kicked me out
是谁
when I didn't know who Sarah Burton was,
她和艾瑞克就把我赶出来了
So I came back here early,
所以我就提前来这里
and thought I'd spend some time with you.
跟你待一段时间
Well, happy to have you.
很高兴你能来
Yeah. I popped by Cece's. This was waiting.
我顺路去了茜茜那里,看到了这个
Maybe it's important. It's from the city.
也许这个很重要,是纽约那边寄来的
It's, uh, Blair's "Save the date""
这是布莱尔的婚礼请柬
You're not happy. You guys are still friends, right?
你不太开心啊,你们还是朋友吧
Yeah. Friends.
是朋友
Wonder if she invited Chuck.
不知道她有没有邀请恰克
If he's anywhere that Fedex can reach...
只要他在的地方能收到联邦快递
Hi. I don't believe we've met.
你好,我们不认识吧
I'm Nate Archibald.
我是内特?阿齐布尔德
And, uh, you are?
你们是
Waiting for me.
等着我的美女
How was your nap?
休息得如何
Great. You were gone.
挺好的,你不在
It's the only time I can sleep.
我才能睡好
Why didn't you take someone with you for a change?
为什么不找个人帮你改善改善睡眠
Anything for me?
有我的信件吗
Nope.
没有
Well, if you hear anything crazy,
如果你听到了一些疯狂的声音
it means I'm doing something right.
那证明我在做很正点的事
How does it feel to be home?
回家的感觉如何
Oh, it's gonna be tough reacclimating,
从皇宫住回公寓
after living in a palace, how will a penthouse do?
重新适应环境有点难
But maybe we should skip the wedding planning
但也许我们应该把婚礼计划丢到一边
and pull the blinds and just spend the day in bed?
拉上窗帘,在床上享受这一天
We did that all summer.
我们整个夏天都是那么过的
But we can't put off our parents any longer.
我们不能再让父母等下去了
Would a present help motivate you downstairs?
一件礼物能让你踏出闺房吗
How did you know just what I was missing? Oh!
你怎么知道我就缺根这样的项链
Shall I wear it to your uncle's speech
我应该戴着它去听
at the general assembly tomorrow?
你叔叔明天在联合国大会上的演讲吗
Unfortunately, you will not be allowed inside
不幸的是,除非你正式成为皇室成员
until you are an official member of the royal family.
否则是不能入场的
Consider yourself lucky.
你真的很幸运不用去听
Albert's speeches are stronger than Ambien.
艾伯特的演讲比安眠药还能催眠
I do consider myself lucky.
我是觉得自己好幸运
I'm living a fairy tale.
能生活在这样的童话世界里
But no heroine gets her happy ending
但童话里的女主角都要克服艰难险阻
without overcoming some obstacles,
才能得到幸福圆满的结局
and this wedding will be no exception.
这次的婚礼也不例外
A civil service and a religious ceremony?
一个全员大会加一个宗教仪式
Who has ever heard of such a thing?!
这种事真是闻所未闻
Our guests will be sitting
我们客人要坐在那里的时间
longer than a Terrence Malick movie.
会比看场泰伦斯?马力克演的电影还长,泰伦斯?马力克,美国电影导演
I'm your rock.
我是你坚强的后盾
You can count on me.
一切有我在呢
How did you guys end up here?
你们怎么来了这里
And--and whose boat is this?
这是谁的船
This is Allegra Versace's.
这是爱兰歌娜?范思哲的船,爱兰歌娜?范思哲,服装设计师范思哲的女儿
Chuck won it in a poker game in Chiang Mai.
恰克在泰国清迈玩扑克比赛时赢得了它
He won Allegra, too, but, uh, that's another story.
爱兰歌娜他也赢到手了,这是题外话了
Wow. So--so he's okay then?
那他现在没事了吗
Ask him yourself.
你自己问他吧
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Usually when you smile like this,
你每次这么笑
you look like a creepy Cheshire cat,
就像一只可怕的柴郡猫
but this one is real.
不过你确实是开朗了不少
What is your secret? And if it's legal, I want some.
你的秘决是什么,如果合法,我想学几招
It's not a substance. It's a state of mind. A word.
这不是有形的,是种思想境界,一个词
Well, let me guess-- a dirty word.
我来猜猜,一个下流的词
"Yes""
"是的"(一语双关)
Yes, it's a dirty word?
真是个下流的词吗
The word is "Yes." I say it at anything.
那个词是"是的" 可以用在各种情况下
If an opportunity presents itself, I take it.
机会出现了,我就抓住它
There's nothing I won't try once, even happiness.
无论是什么我都会去尝试,包括幸福
Mm, he's very inspiring.
他很会鼓舞人心
I've been saying all summer he should run an infomercial.
我这一夏天都说他应该搞个教育宣传片
You mock, but if someone gave me the opportunity, I'd say--
你是嘲讽,但若有人给我机会,我会说
Yes. Yeah, I think I get it. "好的"
是的,我明白
I don't think you do.
我觉得你没明白
See, you've been working all summer
你一夏天都
in your little assistant's job,
在做小助理的工作
Driving a cart, getting coffee, sorting things.
推着小推车,端咖啡,整理东西
Isn't there something more you want out of it?
就没有你更想做的事情吗
Actually, the producer, Jane, who I really admire,
实际上,我崇拜的制片人简
asked me my thoughts on a scene.
问了我关于一个场景的想法
And I was really excited to write something up,
我真的很兴奋,能写些建议方案
but then Marshall, who's technically my supervisor,
但是我的负责人,马歇尔
got wind of it and, uh...
听到这个风声后
He wasn't a huge fan of the idea.
对我的建议不感兴趣
What, so you never did it?
什么,所以你没做吗
Well, no, I placated Marshall,
没做,我向马歇尔妥协了
so now Jane probably thinks I'm a flake.
所以现在简大概觉得我只会夸夸其谈
There's still time.
还有机会的
Go say the "Yes" you never said.
你没有说"好的"去跟她说"好的"
You know what? You--you are actually right.
你知道吗,你说的没错
And even if you are completely delusional,
即使你是在天马行空
if it makes you look this good, I will find Jane tomorrow,
还是显得你很在行,我明天就去找简
Marshall be damned.
让马歇尔靠边站吧
Who wants to go with me
谁想跟我一起去
to make sure I actually go through with it?
确保我一定能做到
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你们会说什么
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Hey. I was thinking about you just yesterday, old boy.
我昨天还想起来你了呢,老伙计
Read an advanced copy
我读了下期要发行的
of a story that "Vanity Fair's" running in their next issue.
《名利场》里的一篇新小说样本
Reminded me of your work,
让我想起了你的工作
only... better.
只是,你的文笔更出色
Who wrote it?
谁写的
That's the thing. No one knows.
这是个问题,没人知道
Totally anonymous. And everyone's talking about it.
完全是匿名的,大家都在谈论此事
What's the story about?
故事讲的什么内容
Ah, it's a little Wharton and a lot Wolfe.
关于沃顿商学院的事,还有很多沃尔夫的事
The modern mores and misdoings of upper crust Manhattan.
陷阱曼哈顿上流社会伤风败俗的丑事
I thought of you because
我想到了你,因为
the protagonist's name was Dylan Hunter, of all things.
主角的名字竟然是狄伦?亨特
The initials being what they are...
小说人物的原型就是...
I'm sorry, Jeremiah. I gotta--I gotta run.
抱歉,耶利米,我得,我得走了
I see from your list of demands, Blair...
根据你的需求清单,布莱尔
Demands?
需求清单
That you would like to have peonies in your bridal bouquet.
你想要牡丹作为新娘手捧花
They're my favorite flower.
那是我最喜欢的花
And they are very beautiful, but...
它们非常漂亮,但是
In our country, a bride always walks with carnations.
在我们国家,新娘的手捧花是康乃馨
Hmm. To the nearest florist and demands a refund.
那就把它退给最近的花商并拿回退款吧
I'll be holding peonies.
我要捧着牡丹花
Aren't I, Louis?
是吧,路易
Louis?
路易
With you looking so beautiful,
你美如天仙
who will even notice the flowers?
谁会在意你手里捧的是什么花
Oh, "Vogue paris" would like to have a photo
《时尚巴黎》想为他们十一月期刊
of you in your wedding dress for their November issue.
拍张你穿婚纱的照片
Obviously, this is a very big deal as--
很显然,这是一件很重大的盛事
as "Vogue paris" is perhaps
因为登上《时尚巴黎》杂志
the best thing to happen to the world ever.
也许是世上最棒的事了
Well, I know this is very short notice,
我知道这件事情很突然
but not to worry,
但别担心
because my dress is already on the plane here.
因为我的婚纱已经在用飞机送过来了
Your dress?
你的婚纱
Everybody has been married in this dress,
每个皇室女人都穿着这件婚纱结婚
from my great-grandmother on down.
它从我的曾祖母开始传承下来
Louis, I've already lost
路易,我已经在食物,鲜花
on the food, the flowers, and the font.
还有洗礼盆上认输了
You know how important choosing my dress is for me.
你知道婚纱由自己选对我有多重要
But this is a dress for a royal.
但这是王室专属婚纱
You'll love mama's dress. I-I promise.
你会喜欢妈妈的婚纱,我保证
I can't wait to see you in it.
我迫不及待想看你穿上它的样子
How about some cold prosecco to kill the pain?
来缓解伤痛吗
This just in.
最新消息
Due to a reader's dumpster dive
据八卦天后的粉丝爆料
outside a well-known fifth avenue prewar,
有人在第五大道的垃圾箱内的新发现
it appears someone we know and love is in the family way.
很明显某个我们爱戴的知名人士怀孕了
So this is your humble gossip girl
你们虔诚的八卦天后
issuing an A.P.P.B.
现在要发出一则孕妇通缉启事
Who could the mother of our next scandal be?
下一位丑闻对象会是哪位未婚先孕的少女呢
What's wrong, Dorota?
怎么了,多洛塔
Nothing. Uh, nothing at all.
没事,没怎么
Prosecco?
普罗赛克
No, thank you.
不用了,谢谢
I think I need all my wits for the next round.
我觉得我该把我的精力放在下一轮上
Oh, no, it's okay.
不用了
I gave up drinking at the beginning of summer.
我这个夏天一开始就戒酒了
You know, L.A. lifestyle.
这是洛杉矶的生活方式
Come on. You guys need one.
继续吧,你们俩该喝一杯
Cheers.
干杯
At least this secret is bound to show itself soon.
至少这个秘密马上就要不攻自现了
The first meeting was a disaster, S.
第一次会面就是个悲剧
He conceded to Sophie on everything.
他对索菲唯命是从
Oh, it was so out of control,
事情完全在我控制之外
you would've thought he was Italian.
他就像个意大利人一样
Well, finding a balance between your mother and your fiancee
在母亲和未婚妻中间找到平衡点
has gotta be tough.
是很难的
I'm sure he's just trying to keep the peace the best he can.
我敢肯定他在尽可能地维持和平关系
Stop being so rational and trying to see both sides.
别那么理性,你不能只考虑一方面啊
I haven't even told you the worst part yet.
我还没说到最糟糕的地方呢
They want me to wear Sophie's dress.
他们想让我穿索菲的婚纱
Not just on the day,
不仅仅是在婚礼那天
but in "Vogue Paris", too.
拍《时尚巴黎》时也要穿
Hand-me-downs are for charity and second children,
他们把我当成慈善组织施舍的对象
not for the bride on her wedding day.
而不是婚礼当天的新娘
Louis knows how upset I am.
路易知道我有多不开心
He said he'd talk to Sophie, but... I don't know.
他答应会和索菲谈,但我不知他是否真的会
B., first of all, "Vogue paris"--that's amazing! B
首先,能上《时尚巴黎》非常棒
And you're gonna look beautiful in whatever you wear,
无论你穿什么都会很漂亮的
which should be Sophie's gown.
你该穿上索菲的婚纱
That way, she has a gorgeous photo of you
那样的话,她将看到你在照片上高贵的一面
looking exactly how she wants,
和她想像的一样
and that way you have more leverage
那样你就有更大胜算
to wear your own dress on the real day.
在婚礼那天穿自己的婚纱了
See, this is why I wish you were here.
看,这就是为什么我希望你在我身边
Aren't you done out there?
你那边还没忙完吗
Los Angeles is a plastic surgery layover,
洛杉矶只是去做休憩时的停靠站
not somewhere you live.
不是久居的地方
Serena, your guests just came through the gate.
瑟琳娜,你的客人刚刚进来
Okay, thank you. I'll be right there.
好的谢谢,我马上过去
B., I love you and I miss you, too. B
我也爱你也很想你
All right. Tomorrow, same time?
好吧,明天同一时间
Today we did me, so we can do you?
我们今天聊了我,明天说说你的事吧
Of course. You're on my schedule.
没问题,我把你排在日程表里了
Aw. Listen to you, all professional.
快听听,好专业啊
Bye.
再见
Miss Blair, have you seen "Gossip girl" Lately?
布莱尔小姐,你最近有看《八卦天后》吗
No.
没看
We need to discuss something...
我们应该讨论下有一件事
something affecting both our futures.
一件会影响到我们俩未来的事情
The only thing affecting our futures
唯一会影响到我们俩未来的就是
is your inability to clear a table fast enough.
你收拾桌子的速度还不够快
It appears that Louis has spoken to Sophie.
看来路易跟索菲谈过了
I need to look my best for my first royal apology.
我要打扮漂亮些去接受皇室的致歉
Here you go. Thank you.
给你,谢谢
And do you mind telling Jane that I need to talk to her?
能帮我跟简说下我想跟她谈谈吗
I know they're on lunch.
我知道她们在吃午饭
Sure.
没问题
I don't remember approving a set visit for your friends.
我不记得有允许你的朋友来探班
You must be Marshall.
你一定就是马歇尔
And who are you?
您是哪位
He's Chuck Bass.
他是恰克?拜斯
Hey, so the stuntman's prepped for the fall.
特技演员准备好跳了
Can you, uh, ask David to meet me by the bag
你能让戴维来见下我
to talk to the double?
谈谈替身的问题吗
What's the stunt?
特技是什么
I could show you.
我可以带你去看看
You know what I have to say.
你们知道我会说什么
Then go.
那就去吧
I have to find David. I'll tell Jane you stopped by.
我要去找戴维了,我会跟简说你来过
Get back to work.
去工作吧
Well, the zip codes may be different,
虽然我们不在纽约
but douche bags are the same no matter where you go.
但讨厌鬼在哪里都有
But now he's gone. Go find Jane.
现在他走了,去找简吧
Okay, what are you gonna do?
你想做什么呢
Hey, S. Is this my noon audition? S
这位是我的中午试镜演员吗
Yes. Wait.
没错,等等
Are you kidding me? You're kidding me.
你在开玩笑吗,你是在开玩笑吧
You're gonna be great.
你会做得很棒的
Yeah, I'll totally hold.
是的,我扛得住
Thanks, Epperly.
谢谢,埃普莉
I don't get it. Why would Vanessa steal your story?
我不懂,为什么瓦内萨要偷你的小说呢
Oh, to teach me a lesson.
为了教训我
Let's just, uh, hope I'm wrong,
希望她没偷
which...
但是
I'm not.
她确实偷了
Did Gabriela ever call you back?
加百莉亚给你回话了吗
You think maybe Jenny's heard from Vanessa?
你觉得珍妮可能会有瓦内萨的消息吗
Why would she call Jenny?
她为什么会找珍妮呢
Yeah, yeah, I'm--I'm here.
对,对,我在听
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Epperly's friend at "Vanity Fair"
埃普莉在《名利场》的朋友
says all he knows is Graydon Carter read the story
说他只知道格雷顿?卡特读了那小说
and decided to run it.
然后决定出版
Oh, that's pretty cool, right?
那很好呀,对吧
I mean, "Vanity fair"'s gonna publish your writing?
《名利场》要出版你的作品了
If only they were doing it because of my writing.
他们这么做不是因为我的作品
I mean, they--they think it's about a celebrity.
这么做是因为他们认为那小说写的是一位名流
Really? Why?
真的吗,怎么说
Oh, because it's about a celebrity, kind of.
因为小说人物有点像的名流是
Uh, Blair Waldorf, future princess of Monaco.
布莱尔?霍道夫,未来的摩洛哥王妃
I wrote it in the spring, after she and I...
我是今年春天时写的,在她跟我
What?
怎么
Where you going?
你要去哪
To find the one person
去找唯一一个
what can help me stop this before it's too late.
能帮我阻止这一切发生的人
It's okay. I accept.
好吧,我接受
Accept what?
接受什么
Your apology.
你的道歉
You didn't talk to your mother.
你没跟你妈妈说
It's just so hard to say no to her.
我真的很难拒绝她的要求
I worry she'll make things more difficult later
如果现在不能顺从她的话
if she doesn't get her way right now.
我担心她之后会弄出更多麻烦
I'm trying to ease her into our future.
我只是在缓和她对于我们未来的威胁
The future is here.
未来就是现在了
We're gonna be married in three months.
我们再过三个月就结婚了
I need to know that we're in this together,
我必须得确定我们站在同一条战线上
and I'm not just standing here alone.
我不是一个人孤军奋战
You're not. I'm right here.
当然不是,我就在这
Those are just words.
不是说说就罢了
I need proof.
我需要你用行动证明
You're right.
我明白
The dress discussion can wait until tomorrow.
礼服的事儿明天再说
But tonight, I show my mother that you come first.
今晚我要让我妈知道,你最重要
Be ready at 6:00.
6点钟准备好
Ready for what?
准备做什么
You will be on my arm at the general assembly gala.
我要带你一同前往联合国大会
I thought there was a rule.
不是规定我去不了吗
It's about to be broken.
今晚我要打破那个规定
What do you say?
你觉得如何
This isn't right. These two walls need to be white.
这里不对,这两面墙应该是白色的
Serena. Are you looking for Marshall?
瑟琳娜,你来找马歇尔吗
No. You, actually.
不,我是来找你的
I hope it's to tell me
你不会是来跟我解释
why you didn't follow up after our first meeting.
我们第一次会议后,你没有跟进的原因吧
I didn't scare you away, did I?
我不是给你吓跑了吧
No. No, no, no. Not at all.
不不不,完全不是
I just didn't want to step on Marshall's toes.
我只是不想伤马歇尔的感情
Why not? Keeping on them is what David hired you to do.
可戴维雇用你就是为了跟进他们的工作
If it weren't for you,
如果不是因为你
he wouldn't have even read the book.
他根本不会看那本书
And it was his thoughtful comparison of the book to the script
正是因为他做出书和剧本的细致对比
that's helped keep all of the departments focused.
才让各部门步调一致
But I-I did that the first week.
但是那个对比在第一周我就做过了
If I would've known he was doing it, too, I...
如果我早知道他也在做,我就...
I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble.
我不是想给别人添麻烦
Please don't...
请不要
No one's in trouble.
没什么麻烦
A little reminder that things don't go unnoticed never hurts.
揭示那些被该被知会的事没什么不好
What would you say to a little more responsibility,
谁会觉得有责任感不好呢
See how you do with it?
看你的表现了
I'd say...
我只能说
Yes.
没问题
Jane just called, gave me the rest of the day off.
简刚打来电话,让我今天休息
Said I was taking too long to finish her task list
她说我做事做得太慢
and that I should leave the rest to you.
让我把剩下的工作交给你
Looks like things really do come easy to Serena Van der Woodsen,
跟我听说的一样,这些事情对瑟琳娜来说
just like I heard.
简直是易如反掌
But if you think you can do my job better than I can,
但如果你把我的工作做得比我更好
here's the test.
那你就试试看吧
"Pull tomorrow's sides,
明日任务
"update phone sheet, take dogs to groomer,
更新通讯录,带狗狗去美容院
write coverage of Eugenides."
写尤金尼德斯的报道
This isn't so bad. How long did she give you to do this?
也不是什么艰巨的任务,多长时间之内完成
Till tomorrow.
明天
Okay, well, I'll have it done by the party later.
好的,派对之前我就能搞定
Well, I hope I don't see you there.
我并不希望在派对上看到你
Oh, you will. Wait. Have you seen my friends?
我会去的,等等,你看到我的朋友们了吗
Hey, get down from there!
从那里跳下来
Guys. Guys. G--
你们,你们
You're about to be in a lot of trouble,
你麻烦大了
but I get the feeling you don't care.
我怎么觉得你满不在乎啊
You free tonight?
你今晚有空吗
I am now.
我现在有空
Oh! I forgot to ask you. How was the audition?
对了,我忘记问你,试镜怎么样
Well, after I told them I wasn't an actor,
当我告诉他们,我不是演员之后
They said, "That's too bad, because you'd be perfect
他们说,真是太遗憾了,你太适合
as a kid from an east coast political family
演一个东海岸政治家族的孩子
who's constantly manipulated
那种总是被家族操控
while trying to keep everyone around him happy."
同时还努力地让身边的朋友都开心的人
They told me that.
他们就是这样跟我说的
You should've said, "Yes!" I mean it.
你应该说, "是的"我说真的
If there was still in Oprah, she would've been all over that.
如果是上奥普拉脱口秀的话,她会更清楚的
Oh, I like Gayle.
我喜欢盖尔(同为脱口秀主持人)
Me, too.
我也是
So by the way, thank you for letting me use your card.
还有,谢谢你让我用你的卡
If you hadn't been here,
如果不是你来了
I don't know how I would've gotten this task done--
我都不知道我怎么完成这个任务
which I'm sure was Marshall's intention.
而马歇尔恰恰不想让我顺利完成
Hey, gotta love California's laws.
我越来越喜欢加州的法则
Oh, by the way,
还有
does Patrick Roberts have glaucoma or something?
帕瑞克?罗伯茨是有青光眼还是什么病
Like a--like a little nervous twitch?
比如,有点紧张抽搐症之类的
Who knows? It was the last thing on the list.
谁知道呢,任务单上的最后一项
"Get Patrick his medicinal weed."
准备好帕瑞克的大麻
I wonder which one he'll want--
我不知道他会喜欢哪种
Blueberry headband,
"蓝莓头手"
Dragon of shaolin, or sushi Friday?
"少林龙"还是"周五寿司"
Headband's pretty good...
"头手"不错
From what I've heard from people telling me that it's good.
这是我听说来的
No, no judgment. I'm just curious why you need it.
没什么意思,我只是好奇你怎么会需要那个
It's not like cruising around on a yacht is stressful.
坐在游艇里巡航没什么可紧张的吧
Uh, no, I know that, okay? But doing nothing
不是紧张,但是成天无所事事
has given me a lot of time to think, you know?
给了我足够的思考时间
And maybe the last couple years are starting to take their toll on me,
也许是旧事的影响
between my family, Juliet...
我的家庭,茱丽叶
Raina, you.
瑞娜,还有你
I mean, sometimes I wish I could just reinvent myself, you know?
有时候,我真希望可以改头换面重新做人
Well, you've come to the right place.
那你真的来对地方了
Everyone in Hollywood reinvents themselves.
在好莱坞的每个人都重新做人了
I mean, look at me.
比如说我
I have gone from "It" Girl to working girl
离家短短三千英里
in just 3,000 miles.
我就从物质女变成工作女
I'm impressed. I'm impressed.
真是让我大吃一惊
Look, if you're sick of being you,
听着,如果你厌倦了做自己
be someone else for a while.
就换个角色
Yeah, and just where do you suppose that I do that?
那你说我该去哪里换个角色呢
At the party we earned our way into tonight.
今晚的派对就是一个很好的机会
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
My, don't you look lovely!
天啊,你看起来真可爱
Miss Blair go to U.N.
布莱尔小姐要去联合国
With Louis and the princess?
和路易还有王妃一起
I-I-I thought it wasn't proper.
我觉得不太合适
It isn't. Miss Blair testing prince.
本来就是,布莱尔小姐是在试探王子
Louis told me he would stand up to his mother tonight.
路易跟我说,他今晚会跟他妈妈摊牌
So if he does, everything can continue the way it's meant to.
如果他做到了,那一切就按计划行事
And if he doesn't, he and his mother will have
如果他做不到,那就让他们娘俩
a lovely wedding in November without a bride.
11月举办一场没有新娘的美好婚礼吧
Or she could just take my place,
或者她可以直接取代我的位置
which seems to be what she wants.
她似乎对此求之不得
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Darling, is the stress of the wedding getting to you?
亲爱的,是不是婚礼给你的压力太大了
Testing a good man who loves you never ends well.
刻意考验一个爱你的好男人通常没有好结果
Nothing is getting to me, mother.
妈妈,我没有任何压力
I am a Waldorf woman.
我是霍道夫家的女人
I need to know I still have a voice
我需要掌握话语权
and that voice is heard.
同时保证我的话不会被忽视
Now I'm gonna go wait for Louis downstairs.
我现在要下楼等路易了
I swear,
我发誓
sometimes I don't know where she gets it from.
有时候,我真不知道她这脾气哪来的
Louis.
路易
Dan.
Hey. Uh, listen, I-I really need your help.
我真的需要你的帮助
I wrote a story
我写的一个故事
that this magazine is publishing in their next issue,
就要在一本杂志的下一期发表了
and I really don't want them to.
但其实我根本不想它发表
I have no idea how to stop it,
可我没办法阻止他们
but I-I figured, you know,
但我想
if you put your royal weight behind it,
如果你用你的皇室身份给他们施压
it could be dead in an hour.
这事大概一个小时就能解决
I'm sorry. I have an event I'm late for.
对不起,我还有个宴会,马上要迟到了
Blair is-- Blair is the one the story's about.
布莱尔,布莱尔就是这故事的主角
I swear to you, if this story ever sees the light of day,
我向你保证,一旦这个故事见了天日
you are not gonna be happy.
你一定会很不开心的
You ready to go?
准备好出发了吗
I thought your text said you were bringing a friend.
你短信上不是说,要带一个朋友来吗
Oh, Marilu got a ride with Patrick Roberts.
玛丽卢和帕特里克?罗伯茨一起走了
She goes wherever he goes anyway.
她跟他寸步不离
Why? Are they together?
为什么,他们在一起了吗
No, she's his minder from the bond company.
不是,她是保险公司派来的行为监督人
He has to stay sober, or the film gets shut down.
他必须时刻保持清醒,否则电影就泡汤了
Luckily, you and I don't.
幸运的是,你跟我不需要
But you won't be needing that helmet. I brought my truck.
你不用戴那个头盔了,我开了卡车过来
Riding Mulholland can be pretty dangerous,
在穆赫兰道骑车相当危险
and that's where the party is.
而且派对就在那里举行
Well, I'll throw this inside.
那我把这个放进去
Stick and stones may just break bones,
石头棍棒也许只会让你伤筋断骨
but the wounds from words never heal...
但言语带来的伤痕却永远无法愈合
Especially when they're words we hoped we'd never read.
尤其是那些我们希望从没看见过的言语
On second thought,
转念一想
I'm sure I could ride carefully.
我可以小心点骑
Nothing's that dangerous, right?
不会有那么危险,是吧
Here you go.
给你
Oh, you can't possibly--
你不可能
have finished? She did.
都搞定,可她就是做到了
Everything?
所有事
Well, technically, there's still one thing left.
严格来说,还差一件事
Have you see Patrick?
你看见帕特里克了吗
Yeah, outside by the pool.
他在外面泳池边
This is your chance.
你的机会来了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Come on. You're at a party
别装蒜了,你横跨整个美国
all the way across the country from your real life,
来参加一个不属于你生活圈子的派对
where no one knows your name.
这里根本没人认识你
Who do you wanna be?
你想扮成谁
No. No, I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. All right?
不要,我不认为这样有用
Oh, my God. Are you that guy-- that guy from that movie?
天啊,你是那个,你是电影里那个谁吗
Uh... yes.
没错
I love that guy. Can we have your autograph?
我爱死他了,能给我们签个名吗
Yeah.
没问题
Do you live in L.A.? Yes.
你住在洛杉矶吗,是的
Is that your Maybach in the driveway? Yeah.
车道上停的迈巴赫是你的吗,是的
This is your house? Yes.
这是你的房子吗,是的
How about a tour?
带我参观一下怎么样
Yes. Absolutely.
好的,当然没问题
Uh, this is a private tour.
这是私人之旅
My, my.
我的神啊
If it isn't New York's finest.
这不是纽约一姐吗
Nice to see you out and about for once.
难得见你出来一次
Thanks, Patrick. It's good to be out.
帕特里克,谢谢,出来感觉很好
Hey, I, um, have something for you.
嘿,我有东西要给你
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Production sent me for it.
制片人让我送来的
Well, that is awesome.
太棒了
Marilu said it was cool?
玛丽卢说这个没事吗
Well, I-I guess.
我想是吧
Have fun?
玩的开心吗
I will now.
马上就开心了
I can't even believe I'm answering this call.
真不敢相信,我居然接了这个电话
I'm so sorry, Blair. Something's come up
布莱尔,对不起,突然有事
that's taking me longer than anticipated.
让我耽搁了
Now it looks like I won't make it to the gala at all.
现在看来我可能去不了大会了
You're going with "vague" on this one?
你就这样搪塞我吗
"Something's come up"?
"突然有事"
Why don't you just admit that
你怎么不干脆承认
you're already in the U.N. with your mother
你跟你妈一起去了联合国总部
instead of lying?
别撒谎行吗
I'm not. I wish I could tell you where I am,
我没有,我也想告诉你我在哪
but I made a promise.
但我承诺过要保密
And we know how you honor the promises you make,
大家都清楚你的承诺有多金贵
as long as they're not to me.
只有对我不是
Tell your mother congratulations. She won.
跟你妈道喜吧,她赢了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Call down to Jimmy and tell him to get me a cab.
给吉米打电话,让他帮我叫辆出租
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Do you collect? Yes.
你喜欢收藏吗,是的
A Helmut Newton, right?
这是赫尔穆特?纽顿的作品,对吗
Yes.
对,是的
Is that Lauren Hutton?
那幅是劳伦?赫顿的吗
Yes.
是的
Or is it Lisa Taylor?
还是丽莎?泰勒的
Yes. How'd you know?
是的,你怎么知道的
Mm, I have a good eye...
因为我眼尖儿
and good taste.
品位还高
Is this the master bedroom?
这是主卧吗
Let's destroy it.
我们来搞破坏吧
How is the score going?
配乐进行的如何了
Uh, well, we've almost finished the key theme.
主旋律基本快完成了
And we've been listening to that Leonard Cohen score
我们还在听伦纳德?科恩的配乐
that he did for "Mccabe & Mrs. Miller" for inspiration.
想从他给《花村》的配乐中获取灵感
I'm sorry. Would you two excuse me just for a minute?
不好意思,我得离开一下
Is everything okay?
有什么事吗
Marshall just informed me
马歇尔刚刚告诉我
that he found Patrick with some pot,
他发现帕特里克身上有大麻
which luckily he was able to confiscate
幸运的是,马歇尔已经在
before disaster struck.
他铸成大错之前截下了大麻
Disaster?
铸成大错
Marilu's from the insurance company.
玛丽卢是保险公司的
The movie only keeps its completion bond
帕特里克必须保持清醒
if Patrick stays sober.
制片方才能得到"完工保证"(保险公司出具)
If she found out he broke his sobriety,
如果她发现,他再次嗑药的话
she'd have to shut the movie down.
她就会叫停电影拍摄
I can't imagine how he got his hands on it.
我真不知道,他是怎么拿到那些东西的
Well, I'm gonna go get Patrick. He'll tell us.
我去找帕特里克,相信他能给我们答案
He is scared out of mind at what he almost did.
他肯定会为他差点酿成的大祸疯掉的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Oh, thank god. I was...
谢天谢地,我正...
Blair?
布莱尔
Hey, what are you doing here? Did Louis, uh...
你过来有什么事吗,路易有没有
Uh, I didn't know where else to go.
我不知道还有什么地方可以去
I wasn't gonna come here.
我本来不想来这
I hadn't talked to you all summer, and...
整个夏天,我都没和你联系
you're the only person I know in New York right now,
可你是我认识的人里,唯一一个还在纽约的
and I really need a friend,
而我现在,真的很需要一个朋友
if you're still...
如果你还是的话
Of course I am. What's going on?
我当然还是你的朋友,发生什么事了
I am about to call off my engagement.
我要取消我的订婚
I can't marry someone
我不能和一个
who doesn't stand up for me, not even to his own mother.
在他妈妈面前都不能维护我的人结婚
And... when I tell him it's over,
当我告诉他,我们结束了的时候
I'll need to get away, to clear my head.
我需要逃离片刻,让自己清醒一下
You were in the Hamptons?
你之前是在汉普顿吗
Uh, Amagansett. Cece's house.
在阿默甘西特,茜茜那里
Is it empty?
那现在没人吧
Take me there.
带我过去
Okay.
Uh, we can, uh, we can take my dad's car.
我们,我们可以开我爸的车去
You'll call Louis from there.
到了那,你再和路易联系
I'll be there with you,
无论你需要什么
for whatever you need.
我都在你身边陪着你
Often, all it takes to find a new path
通常来说,寻找新路径是为了
is to make a sharp turn and see what you find.
让局面突然扭转,看看你到底得到了什么
You gotta take it easy up here.
从这开始你得小心点
People write songs about wiping out on our L.A. roadways.
有些歌里都写到,在洛杉矶的道路上翻车
I'm not scared.
我一点都不怕
Well, you should be.
你应该害怕
I'm not scared of anything.
我什么都不怕
But beware.
小心点
Sometimes what you're faced with is a dead end.
有些时候你所面对的,可是死路一条
Oh, my god. Are you okay?
老天哪,你没事吧
I'm perfect. You see any blood anywhere?
我好得很,你看我流血没
I could use a glass of Scotch, however.
但我需要一杯苏格兰威士忌
Should we walk or should I drive you on yours?
我们是走回去,还是我开你的车载你回去呢
Okay, I know I don't know you at all,
好吧,我知道,我一点都不了解你
and you probably could give a damn about what I have to say.
但是我希望,我接下来的话你能听进去
Most of the people in my business are in it
大多数人来我这里
because they're thrill-seekers or adrenaline junkies.
是因为,他们热衷于寻求刺激
But for some of them,
但还有其他一些人
there's something darker going on.
有着更阴暗的原因
I think you need help.
我觉得你需要帮助
I said I'm fine.
我说了我好得很
Well, that may be, but...
好吧,可能是,但是
this date is over.
这次约会结束了
Good luck, Chuck.
祝你好运,恰克
Thank you.
谢谢
My best friend was right.
我的好朋友说的是对的
Saying "Yes" makes everything better.
说"是的"让一切都好多了
Well, based on my own recent experience, I've have to agree.
根据我最近的经验,我非常赞同
Now it's time for you to leave.
现在你得走了
Well, if that's how you want to be about it, okay.
如果你希望我走,那没问题
But it is my house.
但是,这是我家
Don't you think you should be the one to go?
你不认为,你是该走的那个吗
Actually, this is my house.
事实上,这是我家
And just so you know, this isn't the master bedroom.
现在可以告诉你了,这不是主卧
It's a guest room-- the smallest one.
这是客房,最小的一间客房
Nice to meet you, by the way, um...
很高兴见到你,你叫
Nate.
内特
Mm. That's a great name.
很棒的名字
Uh, and you are?
你叫什么呢
Done now.
谈话结束
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这样对我
You think I didn't know what you were up to?
你以为我不知道,你打的是什么主意吗
Try to tell me that doing everything on Jane's list
你是想告诉我,规规矩矩地完成简布置的任务
wasn't just to show me up.
并不能让我崭露头角
So you decided to add a few tasks that could get me fired,
所以你就多加了件事儿,好让我被解雇
not to mention shut down the movie?
既然这让电影停拍也在所不惜吗
I didn't think you could actually come through.
我根本没有料到,你真的做到了
I thought you'd have to tell Jane you couldn't finish.
我以为你会告诉简,你没法完成
I need this job more than you do, okay?
我比你更需要这份工作,好吧
I pay for my life.
我得自己养活自己
I have student loans, rent, a car lease.
我要付助学贷款,房租,汽车租用费
I can't afford to get fired.
我不能被炒
And I can?
那我就可以吗
You're Serena van der Woodsen.
你是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
You do one lap around this party,
你在这走一圈
you'll get ten job offers.
就会有十份工作到手
You weren't even looking when you found this one.
你没花什么力气,就得到了这份工作
In two weeks, when you're at college,
两周后,当你回到学校的时候
will you even look back at this as anything more
你会把这份工作看得
than that thing you did that summer?
比你暑假做的其他事更重要吗
This is my career.
但这是我的事业
I haven't found him yet, but when I do...
我还没找到他,等我找到他
Marilu, wait.
玛丽卢,等一下
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm the one that gave Patrick the pot.
是我把东西给帕特里克的
And he only took it because I told him production okayed it.
他会接受是因为我说这是制片方允许的
Someone played a joke on me,
有人耍了我
and if I wasn't so intent on proving my worth,
但如果不是我急于证明自己的价值
I-I wouldn't have fallen for it, but...
我也不会这么容易上当
I did.
但是,我却做了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You can tell Jane I'll clear out my desk in the morning.
告诉简,明早我会把办公桌收拾出来
I don't understand, Louis. Are you following me now?
我没搞明白,路易,你在跟踪我吗
No, Blair.
不,布莱尔
Actually...
其实
It's fine if you are,
你在这儿更好
because I can do this in person then.
我可以当面直说了
No, Louis is not here... for you.
路易不是为了你而来的
He's not?
不是吗
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
Louis didn't meet you tonight
他今天晚上爽约
because he was helping me.
是为了帮我
Helping you what?
帮你干嘛
Last spring, I-I-I wrote a story about you,
去年春天,我写了篇关于你的文章
and due to a series of unfortunate events,
由于各种原因
that story is going to be published.
这篇文章要出版了
Was... going to be.
是本来要出版
Was.
是这样
Uh, I asked, and Louis kindly obliged to...
我请路易帮忙
help me kill it before it came out
阻止文章出版
so it wouldn't embarrass you, and that's exactly what he did.
如此一来就不会让你难堪,他也做到了
He really is your prince.
他是你的真命天子
It may not have been standing up to his mother,
可能你觉得他太听妈妈的话
but it was protecting you against the world.
但他确实在保护你不受伤害
You gotta understand,
希望你明白
I didn't ever think anyone would read it.
我真没想到会有人读那篇文章
You let me almost walk away from everything tonight.
刚才你差点让我放弃了一切
And all the while, you knew exactly where Louis was,
其实你一直很清楚路易的行踪
exactly what he was doing for me.
知道他为我做的一切
How could you let that happen?
你怎么能这样
Why would you?
为什么你...
What possible reason could you have?
你到底什么居心
Lonely boy learning three words, eight letters
孤独男孩意识到,如果没遇到合适的人
don't come out right when no one wants to hear them.
那三个字千万不要说出口
Come on, Louis. Let's go.
路易,我们走吧
I'm done here.
我不想待在这儿
Hey, are you happy?
开心吗
We decided what we wanted,
我们想好要干嘛
went after it like you said, and look what happened.
就不顾一切奔过来了,但你看看现在...
Yes, look. Serena,
没错,瑟琳娜
You accepted responsibility without hesitation
你毫不犹豫地承担了责任
for maybe the first time in your life.
这也是你破天荒头一次吧
And, Nate, you had more fun not being you
内特,改变自己的过程很有趣
than you've ever had actually being you,
比过去一板一眼过日子好得多
which means you now know you need to change.
现在你也明白了自己现在需要改变
Is it just me, or is what he's saying actually making sense?
是我的错觉吗,还是他的话真有道理了呢
Maybe we're not awake yet.
可能我们还没睡醒呢
We're growing up.
我们已经长大了
We need to start being responsible for ourselves
得为自己负责
instead of always being responsible for others.
而不是总为他人负责
What, you knew?
怎么,你都知道了吗
Nate, I know you think I must be dying inside
内特,你肯定觉得我内心会崩溃
because Blair is marrying another man.
因为布莱尔要嫁给别人
But we let each other go.
但我们都已经想开了
So stop doing stuff like this and start focusing on yourself.
别再这样了,多为自己想想吧
And you.
至于你
Though this part of your journey may have come to an end,
虽然有些事不太顺
it shows you there's a world out there you never knew existed,
但你看到了另一个世界
one you want to be part of.
虽从不知道其存在,却想融入的世界
Have you ever thought of writing a book?
你有没有想过出本书
People like me don't write books. We're written about.
像我这样的人不写书,只会被写
Okay, I should go clean out my desk.
好吧,我要去整理书桌
Yep. I should probably get outta here, too.
我也要出去走走
I'm pretty sure I left my phone at the party last night,
昨天晚上把手机落派对上了
and while I'm at it,
现在过去拿
I should probably apologize to the hostess.
还得跟女主人道个歉
I'll stay here alone with my genius.
那就留我这个天才自己在这儿吧
Come here. Ah.
来抱抱
Too close. Too close. Don't be shy. Don't be shy. Don't be shy.
注意保持距离,别害羞嘛,别害羞
What?
怎么了
No, is it my hair?
难道发型很难看吗
I didn't want to say anything in front of Louis,
有些话我不想当着路易的面说
but I found something
但我在贮藏室
hidden in the pantry.
发现了这个
Is this why you have been acting so strange about Louis?
最近你对路易举止奇怪,是因为这个吧
Is there something you need to tell me?
有什么需要跟我说的吗
Is me who needs to confess.
是我的错
Baby number two on way.
我要有第二个宝宝啦
This is what you needed to tell me yesterday
你昨天说的要改变未来的事
that would affect our future?
就是这个吗
Yes. I-I just want to tell you first,
对啊,我想先告诉你
but you were away,
但你不在
and it not right to text "Hello, pregnant!"
我也不能直接短信你说,"嗨,又有了哦"
And--and then you were back, but you did not let me speak,
而且你回来后也没给我说话的机会
and so now news comes out this way.
就这样,今天被发现了
At least news out.
不过好在说出来了
And "Gossip girl" talk about me. I feel so special.
"八卦天后"上都有我的消息,好受宠若惊
Congratulations!
恭喜恭喜
Well, well, well, upper east siders.
好了好了,上东区的各位
I got my answer after all,
我要的答案终于找到了
and it turns out the only thing expanding
看来霍道夫家里
at the Waldorf residence is the help.
唯一需要的就是帮助
Yet all this talk about expecting
这些关于怀孕(双关:也有期待之意)的对话
has got me thinking about expectations.
让我想起了期盼与意料之外
I had no idea I was gonna meet him out here,
我也没想到能在这儿遇到他
I didn't expect to make contact till New York.
我还想着到纽约才能见面呢
But something tells me
但我觉得我会再见到他
I'm gonna see him again even sooner than I imagined.
而且会比想象中的早
Oh, much sooner.
看来要早得多
Call you later.
一会打给你
You must be here for this.
你来拿这个的吧
Yes. Thank you.
对,谢谢
And listen, I know you don't know really know me at all,
还有,我知道你根本不认识我
but I feel like I owe you an apology
但我假扮了别人的身份
for pretending to be someone else.
得向你陪个不是
And I only did it because I'm just now starting to realize
我这么做,因为我觉得
that, well, I don't really know who I am.
我还没有搞清楚自己到底是谁
Anyway, I'm sorry,
不管怎么说,对不起
but I still had a lot of fun with you.
但是跟你在一起很开心
As did I. And I accept.
我也是,我接受你的道歉
Who knows? Maybe we'll see each other around sometime.
说不定我们还能再见面呢
Yeah.
没错
Good-bye.
再见
Bye.
回见
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
Yes. There's a whole load of things
是的,一大早我的日程上
I need done on my list this morning.
就排满了一堆待办事宜
Oh, I-I guess you didn't hear.
我想您没有听说那件事吧
I heard. Marilu told me.
听说了,玛丽卢告诉我了
"The beautiful and the damned" wraps in a week,
《美丽与毁灭》一周内就要杀青了
but how would you like to keep working for me?
你愿意继续为我工作吗
You're the first one in every morning,
每天,你都是第一个到岗上班
the last one to leave every night.
最后一个离岗下班的
I need someone with your dedication and fire.
我需要像你这样甘于奉献,充满热情的人
Although you might want to check with me
不过如果下次你发现我给了你什么奇怪的任务
the next time one of my tasks seems a little off-the-wall.
你最好跟我确认一下
Yeah.
Well, what do you say?
意下如何
I would love to.
我非常乐意
Hey. What's going on?
你还好吗
Lily has another meeting with the decorator.
莉莉又和设计师开会去了
She's redecorated so many times, it looks exactly the same.
她已经重装修好几次了,但感觉都一个样
I keep telling Andy Cohen he should make a show about her
我和安迪?科恩说该为她制作一个节目
called "The real house arrests of New York."
就叫"纽约真人版软禁"
Well, you can, uh, hang here with me,
那你可以来这儿陪我
help me with this mail.
顺便帮我处理这些邮件
Good, because I have some time
很好,正好在911十周年
before the 9/11 memorial 10th anniversary album launch.
纪念专辑推行前夕,我还是挺有空的
Oh, and by the way, your story was amazing.
喔,对了,你写的故事很棒
Thanks for letting me read it. I'm just a little bit confused.
谢谢你与我分享,我只是有点儿疑惑
I-I expected something negative about Blair,
我以为会有一些布莱尔的反面描写
but in fact, it was quite the opposite.
但其实,恰好相反
Why was it so important that no one read it?
那你又为什么不愿出版呢
Did you make it to the end?
你看结局了吗
Well, I assumed that was artistic license.
我以为那结局是一种唯美的写法
Did... that actually happen?
不过真的...有发生吗
Mm. A writer never tells.
无可奉告
So now I just have to make sure that
你看过一个章节了,我现在只要确保
the book that chapter comes from never sees the light of day.
那本书永远不要出版就行了
There's a whole book?
原来是一整本书呀
Well, don't get too excited. I'm hoping, uh,
别激动,我希望瓦内萨
Vanessa only leaked the one chapter to the magazine,
只是泄露了一个章节给杂志社
since that's all they had.
目前看来他们只有这一章节
Oh, look.
看这个
Air mail from Barcelona.
巴塞罗那寄来的航空件
The thing about expectations
所谓期望
is most of the time, someone else sets them for you,
就是大多时候,别人早已为你做好安排
Yet you feel like they've been there all along
然而你感觉他们一直在左右观望
and you can't wait to live up to them.
让你不得不达到他们的期望
You ready to go?
可以走了吗
I'm not coming. Guess why.
我不去了,你猜怎么着
Jane offered me a job.
简给了我一份工作
What did you say?
你怎么回答的
I said yes!
我说,好的
Really? That's great.
真的吗,太棒了
oh, thank you.
谢谢
I mean, it wouldn't have happened without you two.
多亏有你们两个
How about now?
来庆祝下吧
Your new L.A. Lifestyle ready to make an exception?
为你崭新的洛杉矶生活破一次例吧
Well, I think so. Pop it open.
我也是这么想,开吧
Of course that happened.
我就知道会这样
There's--there's a bathroom in the dressing room right there.
那边更衣室里有盥洗室
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Just... come on.
就这么喝吧
But just because you know what's expected of you
虽然你知道别人对你的期望
doesn't mean you still can't surprise everyone.
但这并不代表你就不能给他们一个意外惊喜
Blair...
布莱尔
you look beautiful.
你真美
Of course she does.
当然啦
Mother, Blair is not carrying those.
妈妈,这不是布莱尔的捧花
And there are some other things
我还有一些事情
I need to talk to you about, too.
要和您商量一下
Do they know?
他们知道了吗
Know what?
知道什么
How far along you are.
知道你怀孕多久了
I'd say... six weeks?
我猜... 6周了吧
They sent me your measurements.
他们给过我你的尺寸
Well, you obviously can't read,
显然你不懂尺寸
or they were wrong when you got them...
或者说他们给你的尺寸是错的
Because I'm not pregnant.
因为我没怀孕
Lie to me all you want,
随你怎么说
but your body will be telling the whole world the truth
但是婚礼那天
by the time of your wedding.
你的体型会显露真相的
Nothing stays hidden for long.
纸是包不住火的
The one month anniversary of our move.
庆祝我们搬家1个月
It's crazy.
真是难以置信
What's crazy is if your uncle hadn't left you
难以置信的是如果不是你叔叔留给你的钱太少
that tiny bit of money, we never would've left Miami.
我们也不至于要离开迈阿密
I just hope you don't mind working a crap job with me
我只是希望在我们的生活踏上正轨前
till we figure stuff out.
你别介意跟我一起在这打杂
No, I'm just glad to be away from there.
不会,我很高兴能离开那里
Ivy, stop talking to your boyfriend and start working.
艾薇,别跟你男友闲聊了,赶紧开工
You're late.
你已经迟到了
Don't get fired. We need the cash.
可别被炒鱿鱼啊,我们需要钱
Charlie!
查莉
And you often find what you least expect
而你常常会发现,你最不愿期待的
is right in front of you...
往往会不期而至
Oh, my gosh!
天呐
Serena?
瑟琳娜
Waiting to change everything forever.
静待着改变一切
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么呢
Oh, what am I doing here? What are you doing here?
我吗,倒是你在这里做什么呀
Ivy. Ivy, your shift.
艾薇,艾薇,到点接班了
That was weird.
真奇怪
Um, let's get out of here.
我们还是出去吧
Yeah, let's go. Okay.
恩,走吧
Whether you want to or not.
不论你愿意与否
So good to see you.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
我也是
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
confiscate ['kɔnfiskeit]

想一想再看

v. 没收,充公,查抄

联想记忆
stunt [stʌnt]

想一想再看

n. 特技,阻碍成长 vt. 阻碍成长,表演特技

联想记忆
inspiring [in'spaiəriŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人振奋的,激励人的,鼓舞人心的

 
residence ['rezidəns]

想一想再看

n. 住处,住宅,居住

联想记忆
license ['laisəns]

想一想再看

n. 执照,许可证,特许
vt. 允许,特许,

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
scandal ['skændl]

想一想再看

n. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱

 
yacht [jɔt]

想一想再看

n. 游艇,快艇 vi. 驾快艇

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。