Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I want the movie rights to this book,
我想要这本书的电影版权
and since you're good friends with the author,
鉴于你是作者的好朋友
that shouldn't be a problem.
这应该不成问题吧
Uh, we're not exactly on good terms right now.
我们俩现在关系可不怎么好
I told Alessandra that I'm giving you the book rights.
我告诉亚历山德拉我要把电影版权给你了
I do have one condition.
我有一个条件
I want to write the screenplay.
剧本要由我来写
What are those?
这是什么
My late husband Bart had his investigator
我前夫巴特请私人侦探
research our whole family.
调查了我们全家
There's a story in that safe. I saw it myself.
在那保险箱里有秘密,我亲眼看到了
I want to return these to you.
我要把这些还给你
And... you're not gonna use them ever?
你不会再用了吧
Anything of value in these was already on "Gossip girl."
这里面有用的东西《八卦天后》都已经爆过了
"Dr. Eliza Barnes."
伊丽莎?巴恩斯医生
You look like you need to talk.
你看起来需要谈谈
I do.
确实
You never had a childhood,
你从未有过童年
so you behave like a child in the worst ways.
所以你的行为极端像个孩子
Your superficial connections and lack of authentic emotion
你那浅显的人际关系和缺失的真实感
leave you isolated and alone.
让你与世隔离独享孤独
Throwing away your loyal family
为了一个你不该信任的未婚妻
for a fiancee you shouldn't trust.
抛弃你的皇室家族
Do you really believe she has no other secrets?
你真的相信她没有其他的秘密吗
I would never lie to you. You know that.
我永远都不会骗你,你知道的
I never know with you.
我永远都无法了解你
I have a problem I was hoping you could help me with.
我有个问题,希望你可以帮我
I'd like to meet so I could tell you more in person.
我想和你见面详谈
I'm more than willing to pay for your time.
十二分迫切地希望跟你预约时间
They say the road of life is long and winding,
人们都说人生之路漫长而又曲折
so it's important to mark the milestones along your way,
所以沿途设下里程碑十分重要
from picking your bridesmaids...
首先从挑选伴娘做起
So many minions.
这么多小跟班
How you ever going to decide?
你打算怎么选
Tryouts begin after breakfast.
早餐后就开始选拔赛
All right, let's put the bar up front,
好了,把吧台放在前面
the D.J. in back, and the caterers
DJ在后面
can sit up in the bullpen
工作人员坐在一边
and we toss out those moving boxes.
把这些包装箱扔出去
Nate, can I add one more thing to your todo list?
内特,我能在你的任务清单上加一项吗
Definitely.
当然可以
To christening your boss' new desk...
给你老板的新桌子来个洗礼
Oh, my...
老天
Landing on your first best seller list...
从讨论首次登上畅销书榜单的感受
Number nine.
第九名
"Inside" by Daniel Humphrey.
《局外人》 作者丹?汉弗瑞
What did, uh, Lincoln Hawk's first single debut at?
林肯老鹰(丹父亲的乐队)首支单曲当时排第几名
Eight.
第八名
Ah, but don't pay too much attention to that stuff.
别太在意这事
That was the '90s.
当时可是九十年代
To finally asking for help.
直到最终前来寻求帮助
So how are you feeling today?
你今天感觉怎么样
Fit as a fiddle.
非常健康
But keep your eyes on the road, upper east siders,
要注意看着脚下的路,上东区的各位
or you could get lost along the way.
否则你可能会迷失在人生的道路上
That was a productive morning.
今天早上真有效率
Yeah, I got a lot accomplished
对,这么一小会
in a short amount of time, didn't I?
我就做完了这么多事
Don't gloat.
别洋洋自得了
If anyone deserves top marks, it's me.
如果有人得满分的话,肯定是我
Mm.
好吧
Now zip me up.
帮我拉上
So I was thinking about the party tonight,
我想知道,今天晚上的派对上
and I was thinking that maybe you could be my date.
你能不能当我的女伴
You're joking.
你在开玩笑
You're not?
你没有吗
I mean, isn't it time we finally told the world we're a couple?
我是说,难道不该告诉大家我们是一对吗
I can't think of a better time than tonight.
我想不到比今晚更好的机会了
I can't think of a worse one.
我想不到比今晚更糟糕的机会了
Tonight's the public launch of my new media empire.
今晚是我的新媒体帝国首次公开亮相
I'm showing New York city who I am.
我要告诉整个纽约我是谁
Besides, we both knew that female bosses
而且,我们都知道
can't mix business and pleasure
女老板要想事业和娱乐双丰收
without people whispering about them behind their back.
肯定会有人在背后偷偷议论
Okay, but I'd still like you to meet a few of my friends.
好吧,但我还是想把你介绍给我的朋友
I mean, can we at least talk about that?
至少这个是可以讨论一下的吧
Of course.
当然
Right after you and Charlie deliver
你和查莉把《纽约观察家》的邀请函
the new "Spectator" tablets to all our V.I.P. Guests.
送给每位VIP客人之后再来谈这事
You ever heard of a messenger service?
你没听说过信使快递服务吗
So some unattractive delivery guy
就是让那些不起眼的快递员
can hand them to an assistant
把邀请函送到这些客人的助理那
who's just gonna sell them on ebay?
他们再转手在网上卖掉吗
I don't think so.
我认为行不通
Here is your list.
这是你的客人列表
Charlie?
查莉
I mean, seriously? This is like four pages long.
你当真吗,有四页纸这么多呢
Don't pout.
别抱怨
Charlie, you are east side. Nate, you're west.
查莉,你负责东边,内特,你负责西边
And I have to run because I am late for a meeting
我得赶紧走了,要晚了
with an old friend from L.A.
我约了一位洛杉矶的老朋友见面
I knew I shouldn't have worn heels today.
我就知道今天不该穿高跟鞋
The dream starts the same every time.
梦每次都从相同的地方开始
They have a habit of doing that.
都是这样的
in my new Berluti wingtips.
在清晨出去散步
I look up,
我抬起头
and a block away is the most magnificent skyscraper
发现在一个街区远的地方,有一座我见过的
I've ever seen.
最富丽堂皇的摩天大楼
I have to get inside it,
我得进去看看
but every time I round the corner,
但每次我走到街角
it's still a block away.
就会发现它还在一街区以外
So what do you do?
那接下来你做了什么
I start to run, but as soon as I reach it
我跑了起来,但每次只要我刚跑到那
You wake up.
你就醒了
What do you think the dream is about?
你觉得这个梦意味着什么
My father's tragic death?
我父亲的意外去世
My mother's secret life?
我母亲的秘密生活
Or perhaps my chronic oral fixation.
或者是我长期的糜烂生活
I appreciate your sense of humor, Charles, but
我很欣赏你的幽默感,查尔斯,但是
But you think it's just a defense mechanism
但是你认为这只是一种防卫机制
against intensive therapy.
在阻止你深入治疗
Be honest. You know you're holding back.
说实话,你知道自己在隐瞒事实
How can you be so sure I'm hiding something?
你怎么能这么肯定我隐瞒了什么事情
Maybe I'm wrong,
也许我判断错了
but I feel there's a piece of the puzzle still missing.
但是我感觉还缺了点什么东西
It's not your mother or your father.
不是你的父母亲
There's someone you're not telling me about.
还有其他的人你没有告诉我
Good morning, Blair.
早上好,布莱尔
Mmm. Don't you just adore us?
你不羡慕咱们俩吗
Why do I feel like there's a request coming?
我怎么感觉你有事要求我
Not a request. A special dispensation.
不是要求,特殊情况豁免
For what?
豁免什么
Scheming and manipulating.
阴谋诡计,操纵控制
Who do you work for?
你是给谁干活的
Louis, can't you just turn a blind eye
路易,你能不能在接下来的24小时里
for... Let's say 24 hours?
对我睁一只眼闭一只眼
Blair...
布莱尔...
All I'd be doing is spending the day with my former minions.
我只是要和我以前的跟班们呆一天
Maybe some light waterboarding involved.
也许要用一点点的水刑
But I've been so good for so long.
我这段时间表现这么好
And once I'm her serene highness of Monaco,
而一旦我成为摩纳哥王妃
all meddling will be prohibe.
这些会面都会被禁止的
Queen B. Need last hurrah.
布莱尔女王要最后会见一下她的跟班们
Are you sure that's such a good idea?
你确定这么做好吗
Forgive me. I've just never understood
理解我一下,我只是永远无法了解
this upper east side tradition of yours.
你们上东区这些传统
I know, and that's why we're perfect together.
我知道,而这也是我们合适的原因
You don't have the scheme gene like I do.
你没有我那些阴谋本性
You don't get the itch.
你不理解那种欲望
Maybe it hormonal.
也许是荷尔蒙吧
Darling, it's just one day.
亲爱的,就一天
Je reviens tout de suite.
我会早点回来的(法语)
Okay. I give up.
好吧,我投降了
I'll look away.
我不盯着你了
But only until the party tonight.
但今晚派对之前你必须回来
That's more than enough time.
时间足够了
Commenced!
开始吧
Don't worry, my love. Nobody will get hurt...
别担心,亲爱的,没人会受伤的
That badly. Mmm.
起码不会伤的很重
Hey, Dan's on his way up.
嘿,丹马上就上来
Serena, I want you to meet a dear old friend of mine
瑟琳娜,我想给你介绍一下我的老朋友
Diana Payne.
戴安娜?佩恩
Serena.
瑟琳娜
I think you came to a party at my house in Los Angeles,
我想你来过我在洛杉矶的房子开的派对
But I was indisposed. So good to finally meet you.
但我当时不太舒服,很高兴终于见面了
So nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴认识你
Serena's my latest find.
瑟琳娜是我最新的雇员
A month ago, her job was getting my director
一个月前,她的工作是给我的导演
three shots over ice.
倒倒酒之类的
Now I've got her optioning best sellers for me.
现在她是我最好的销售人员
I'm going to go get a tart cherry juice
我要去喝点酸樱桃汁
and call David O. Russell.
给大卫?欧?拉塞尔打个电话
I'll be back in time for our meeting.
我会准时回来开会的
It's such a small world.
这世界真是太小了
My good friend Nate Archibald actually works for you,
我的好朋友内特?阿齐布尔德和
and my cousin, charlie Rhodes.
表妹查莉?罗兹都在为你工作
Oh, yes. Well, they've both been instrumental in helping me
哦,没错,他们在帮我重新打造
rebrand "The spectator."
《纽约观察家》的工作上做得很好
Oh.
哦
I hope you'll be coming to our launch party tonight.
我希望你今晚能来我们的晚餐会
Oh, no, I wasn't planning on it.
不了,我没打算过去
Oh, but you should.
但你应该来的
In fact, someone like you with your influence
事实上,你和像你一样有影响力的人
should have her own place to speak her mind.
应该有一个用以发表意见的地方
Have you ever thought about blogging for a web site?
你考虑过在网站上写博客吗
I know my readers would love to hear
我知道我的读者们非常愿意
every detail about your life.
了解你的生活细节
Oh, well, there's already somebody who's all over that.
这事现在已经有人在做了
I'm not really a fan of her work.
而且我并不喜欢她的工作成果
Gossip girl doesn't have the monopoly
"八卦天后"并不能得到所有有关
on Serena Van Der Woodsen, does she?
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的消息,对吧
No, but I've been hurt enough by what she's said.
对,但我已经被她的报道弄得很痛苦了
That I could never willingly take part
我永远不会乐于
in something like that.
被扯进这样的事情的
I hope you'll come to the party anyway.
但我还是希望你晚上能来派对
It'd be great to keep talking.
我很愿意跟你继续聊天
Bye.
再见
As faithful minions through the years,
在过去的一年中,作为忠实的跟班
you've each earned a chance to be immortalized as a bridesmaid
你们得到了在我的皇室婚礼上做
In my royal wedding. But legally,
我名垂千古的伴娘的机会,但依律
I must warn you, not everyone will survive the tryouts.
我得提醒你们,不是谁都能通过测试的
So I've drafted a waiver for you to sign
所以为防止重大事故起见
in the event of a catastrophe.
我帮你们起草了一份弃权声明
Kati, Penelope,
凯蒂,佩内洛普
nice to see Constance so ably represented.
很高兴看到康士坦次有你们作为代表
Jessica, Columbia's finest.
杰西卡,哥伦比亚最杰出的代表
Blair, it's always been my dream to be your bridesmaid
布莱尔,做你的伴娘一直都是我的梦想
Do yourself a favor and stop talking right now.
为你自己好,别说话了
Even Pippa knew when to pipe down.
连皮帕都知道什么时候该闭嘴
Where's Nelly Yuki?
内丽?尤琪呢
Yale, where she got in and you didn't,
去耶鲁了,你没能申到但她成功了
Plus she hates you, remember?
而且她讨厌你,记得吗
Well, an odd number just won't do.
那现在人数比例失衡了
We need another contestant.
我们需要加一个候选人
Charlie.
查莉
You're the maid of honor's cousin.
你是首席伴娘的表妹
You should be in the mix, too.
你应该在伴娘团里的
What are you doing right now?
你现在有什么事吗
Nothing?
没事
Then get in line... If you dare.
那就站到队里去,如果你够胆的话
Hello, doctor.
你好,医生
What's this?
这是什么
The rest of what I owe you.
另一部分报酬
I told you it'd be worth your while.
我说过会给你足够的报酬的
Now you can settle all of your father's debts.
现在你能还清你父亲的债了
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
Just make sure my fiancee will never fall for him again.
只是要确定我的未婚妻不会再爱上他
Louis, that's up to Blair.
路易,这事儿取决于布莱尔
No. It's up to you
不,取决于你
To turn Chuck back into the monster he was
把恰克变回他前20年生命里
for the first 20 years of his life.
那个怪物的样子
He's a time bomb. Find his fuse and light it.
他是个定时炸弹,找到导火线引爆他
Looks like Louis is about to make
看来路易是想要
young Bass' road to recovery a very bumpy ride.
给小拜斯先生的路上添不少麻烦了
Better buckle up, Chuck.
系好安全带哦,恰克
Dr. Barnes, what are you doing here?
巴恩斯医生,你来这儿做什么呢
A house call is a little out of the ordinary
直接上门拜访确实不符合我的工作习惯
in my line of work, but I felt our last interaction
但我觉得我们上次的谈话
ended too abruptly. Maymay I sit?
结束得有点突然,我能坐下吗
Of course.
当然
I was hoping that being in your environment might help.
我想在你熟悉的环境里可能会更有帮助
Well, I applaud your persistence, Dr. Barnes,
我很赞赏你的坚持,巴恩斯医生
but I've searched the far corners of my mind,
但我搜寻了所有记忆
and I'm not hiding anything,
我没有掩饰任何事情
from you or myself.
不管是对你还是对我自己
I'm an open book.
我已经全部坦言了
Then let's skip to the chapter about Blair Waldorf.
那我们就不说布莱尔?霍道夫的事了
I live in this city. I read the papers
我生活在这座城市里
just like everyone else.
跟所有人一样,我也读报纸
You've done your homework,
你调查了不少东西
but I don't see how my history with Blair
但我不觉得我和布莱尔的事
or the tabloid fodder it produces
或是街头小报的那些流言
is really relevant to my therapy.
跟我的治疗有什么关系
It's relevant if the Blair is the source of your suffering.
如果布莱尔是你痛苦之源,就有关系了
Aren't you upset that the love of your life
对于你爱的人要嫁给别人这件事
is marrying someone else?
你真的不感到痛苦吗
I let Blair go. Let's leave it at that.
这么说吧,是我放布莱尔走的
You're actually telling me you're not furious.
你只是在向我阐述你不生气的事实
Next chapter.
下个话题
Have you ever thought it's your denial of these feelings
你想过可能是你对感情的否认
that's giving you nightmares?
导致了你的噩梦吗
Expressing your rage and anger is part of your healing process.
表达你的愤怒是你治疗的一部分
You can't move on until you let it out.
你不把它们发泄出来就无法抛开过去
You have to face that you didn't let Blair go.
你必须意识到,不是你放布莱尔离开的
You lost her to someone else.
是你失去了她
You don't know what I did.
你不知道我做了什么
But yes.
但没错
Maybe there is something else I need to do
也许我需要做点别的什么事
if I'm ever going to move on.
才能让我自己放下过去
I don't want to lie to you.
我不想对你说谎
I don't want to lie to myself.
也不想对自己说谎
If I've really let Blair go,
如果我真的愿意放手
I don't need this anymore.
就不需要留着这个了
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
I bought it to give to her.
我以前买给她的
I've been keeping hold of it ever since.
我一直都留着它
And really what I should do is just return it.
而我该做的是退掉它
If that's what you need to do, you should do it.
如果那是你该做的,就做啊
You take it. Just... Give it to charity or something.
你拿着,随便你给慈善机构还是什么
I don't care. Just justjust take it away.
我无所谓,只要拿走它
Thank you.
谢谢
So, mr. Screenwriter,
编剧先生
are you ready for your first ever development meeting?
准备好第一次合作会议了吗
I think so, as long as you guys don't want to change the ending
我没问题,只要你们不要改动结尾
or the beginning
或是开头
or all the stuff in the middle.
或是所有中间部分
Don't worry. You'll love working with Jane.
别担心,你绝对会喜欢和简一起工作
Ahh! There he is!
他来啦
We're so excited.
我们太激动了
Dan, this isNatalie, my exec at Warners.
丹,这位是纳塔丽,我在华纳的经理,
So nice to Love, love, love your book
很高兴,我超超超爱你的书
The characters, the voice,
那些角色,语言
everything.
一切一切
Honestly, you should just transfer the novel
老实说,你可以直接把小说
straight to final draft.
搬上银幕
Copy, paste, done.
复制,粘贴,结了
Wow. Thank you. Do you don't have any notes
谢谢,我写之前
before I start writing?
你们没什么要我注意的吗
Well, we'd love if you could open up
我们希望你能够
the world of upper east side a little bit more.
把上东区世界的大门再打开一点
Rich people are so hard to like.
有钱人很难让民众喜欢
Maybe you can add someone more relatable?
要不加些感人的桥段
I... thought I did that already.
我觉得书里已经有了
II think Dan is referring
丹应该指的是
to his main character, Dylan Hunter.
主角,狄伦?亨特
He'll appeal to everyone.
所有人都会喜欢他的
He starts off as an innocent from Brooklyn
他一开始是布鲁克林的纯真男孩
Who quotes Hawthorne and screens fellini films?
老是引用霍桑还看费列尼的电影吗,费列尼,意大利着名编剧导演
I don't think so.
我可不认为
We need a real outsider as a hero.
我们需要一位真正的圈外人做主角
A tragic backstory would give him more to overcome.
悲剧背景能增加他的亲和力
Maybe he's an orphan.
要不是个孤儿
Wait. Wait
等等,等等
Now another thought that occurred to me
我还有另一个想法
was to "Glee" this up.
学"欢乐合唱团"欢乐合唱团,青春类美剧
You know, music originals or covers.
音乐嘛,原创或翻唱
Okay, stop. What's going on?
打断一下,这是怎么回事
I thought we were talking about
我以为我们是讨论
turning this into an important independent film.
怎么拍一部严肃的独立电影
Dan, relax, we're just talking.
丹,放松,我们只是先讨论
About turning my book into "Newsies."
把我的书变成一首"卖报歌"
"Inside" is my life.
《局外人》说的是我的人生
And thank you so much,
承蒙你们对此感兴趣
but I don't need anyone to tell me how to write it.
但我不需要任何人来告诉我怎么书写
A royal wedding is more than just
皇室婚礼不止是社交安排表上
the most glamorous event on the social calendar.
最盛大的事件
It is also the most dangerous.
它也是最危险的
People will try to kidnap you
民众会试图绑架你
and break you for the details.
从细节上毁掉你
Paparazzi will tap your phones.
狗仔会窃听手机
I need to know who of you
我需要知道你们中谁
is going to crack under the pressure.
会在重压下崩溃
The contest today will simulate
今天的竞赛就是考验
How you perform your bridesmaids duties under extreme duress.
你们如何在重压下履行伴娘义务
Now fall in line!
快排好队
Dressing me for my wedding day
婚礼上给我穿衣服
means attending to my every need,
意味着满足我的一切要求
No matter how big or small.
不管多大多小
Adjust for reception! Cinch that train!
换成接待服,不许出错
Penelope... She has to pee!
佩内洛普,她要尿尿了
Okay.
好的
Where secret wedding location?!
秘密婚礼在哪里举行
We don't know!
我们不知道
Who design Ms. Blair wedding dress?!
是谁设计布莱尔小姐的婚纱
We can't tell you that!
我们不能告诉你
Good one, Jessica.
做得好,杰西卡
Now block that baby bump!
快把小肚子给我挡住
Blocking.
挡好了
What baby bump?
什么小肚子
Lets go, girls! Faster! Who wants it?!
走了,姑娘们,速度,加油噢
You know the rules! You trip, you're out!
你们知道规则的,绊倒就出局
You spill, you're out!
洒了就出局
Come on!
快,快
Nice work, Charlie. I like what I see.
做得好,查莉,我很满意
I'm sorry. I...
对不起,我
You sicken me.
你让我恶心
May I help you?
我能帮你什么
Yeah. I work for Diana Payne, and she wanted me
我为戴安娜?佩恩工作,她让我
to handdeliver Keith Gessen the new "Spectator" Tablet.
亲手交给吉斯?杰森最新一期《观察家》
It'll serve as his invitation for the party tonight.
这就是今晚派对的邀请函
Keith doesn't need an invitation,
吉斯根本不用什么邀请函
since he'll be attending with Diana.
因为他会和戴安娜一起出席
Oh, but I'll gladly take the tablet myself.
当然我很高兴能自己留着这份报纸
Wait. So... He's going as her date?
等等,那他就是她的男伴吗
Hello! They've been going out for two months.
拜托,他们都约会两个月了
I thought you worked in media.
你不是在媒体工作吗
I know this morning was a total disaster,
我知道今天早上绝对是场灾难
But nobody blames you.
但没人会怪你
Whatever Jane sent you here to say,
不管简让你来说什么
why don't you just say it?
你就直接说吧
Well, we both think that you should waive your right
我们都认为你该放弃
to write the script.
编写剧本
Why would I do that?
我为什么要同意
Because if you write it,
如果由你来写
your project will be stuck in development hell.
这个项目肯定会卡住
You'll write a draft. A year later,
你先写份初稿,一年后
you'll still be rewriting it, and you'll never give them
你也许还会重写,你就永远不会交给他们
what they want because you're too close to it.
满意的稿子,因为你对故事的感情太深
And that's not even the point.
但这不是重点
Well, it sounds like it was.
听起来是啊
Dan, you're a huge novelist now.
丹,你现在是个大作家了
I don't know about huge. I mean, I'm number nine.
我可不知道什么是大,我才排第九
And next week, you'll be number one.
下周就是第一了
I'll take two. I'm not greedy.
二就够了,我可不贪心
Seriously, you should be focusing
说真的,你应该专注在
on your next best seller.
下一本畅销书上
Let us hire an "A" List writer
由我们聘一位一流编剧
likelike an akiva goldsman,
比如阿齐瓦?高斯曼(阿齐瓦?高斯曼,《美丽心灵》编剧)
Somebody who Jane can't bully,
找个简无法欺负
Somebody who gets great movies made
找个创造过伟大电影
And who will honor your book faithfully.
还会尊重你原着的人
You really think you could get someone like him to write it?
你真的觉得你能找个这样的人来写
Absolutely.
当然
Jane works with Oscar winners all the time.
简一直都是跟奥斯卡得主合作的
But how can I guarantee
但我怎么确保
that she's not just gonna screw it up?
她不会搞砸呢
Because I won't let her.
我不会让她那么做的
She may not know this world, but I do,
她可能不了解这个世界,但我知道
and I will protect your story and you.
我会保护你的故事和你
Careful, S.
小心, S
I have your word?
你能保证吗
You have my word.
我保证
Everybody knows the road to hell
所有人都知道去地狱的路
is paved with good intentions
充满着好意图
and shady bosses.
与坏老板
Hello?
你好
Hey. There you are.
嗨 是你啊
Why aren't you back here yet?
你为什么还没回来
I got a little hung up at Keith Gessen's office.
我在基思?吉埃森的办公室耽搁了一会
Were you ever even gonna tell me that
你到底有没有打算告诉我
you're bringing him as your date tonight?
他是你今晚的男伴
Of course.
当然
I wanted to say something this morning, but, um
我今早本打算说来着 但是
But you were too busy lecturing me
但是你忙着说服我
on how you can't mix business with pleasure, right?
公私不能混为一谈 对吗
Keith's just business, really. You are both.
基思真的只是生意上的伙伴 你两者兼而有之
But no one can know that I am.
但没人知道
Not right now.
还不到时候
I know you don't understand, but you need to trust me.
我知道你不理解 但你得相信我
No, you know what I need to do?
不 你知道我得怎么做吗
Is rethink this whole relationship.
重新考虑我们的关系
Get me charlie rhodes.
给我接通查莉?罗兹的电话
Okay, Dan's off the project.
好吧 丹放弃这个项目了
Take a bow, Serena.
你的工作圆满完成了 瑟琳娜
You're a star. How'd you accomplish it?
你真有能耐 怎么做到的
Well, I just convinced him
我让他放心
thatthat he and his novel would be better served
因为他和他的小说会由
by a toptier screenwriter.
最棒的编剧来改编
And he will be.
没错
Sorkin's agent called right after you left.
你走后 索金的代理人来过电话
Aaron Sorkin?
艾伦?索金
Is adapting "Inside."
接手了《局外人》的编剧
Oh, my g what?
天哪 什么
That'sthat's incredible.
真不敢相信
How did you get that to happen so fast?
你怎么这么快就搞定了
I had Sorkin lined up for a week.
我让索金等这份工作等了一周了
His agent and I were just waiting.
我和他的代理人一直在等着
For... me to convince Dan to quit?
等我劝丹退出
So this explains your "Inside: The musical" pitch.
这就是你推崇《局外人》做成音乐剧的原因
Come on. I always knew that Dan was never going to work out.
别这么说 我一直都知道丹根本就成不了事
I just gave him a little nudge. Be happy.
我只是助了他一臂之力 高兴点
Sorkin is a good thing.
索金来改编是件好事
I just wish we could have spared everyone the drama this morning.
既然这样,今早何必上演那场闹剧
Are you kidding? Dan coming in this morning
你开玩笑吗 丹今早的到来
did more for this project than you'll ever know.
为这个项目做了很多你预料之外的贡献
Why?
为什么
Because we got to see what this movie should really be.
因为我们得看看这部电影应该拍成什么样
A selfimportant teenager
一个妄自尊大的青少年
who betrays his friends for fame and fortune.
为了名声和财产背叛了他的朋友
"Inside" will be the next "Social network."
《局外人》会成为下一部《社交网络》
We're going to zuckerberg him.
我们要挖掘挖掘他
Jane, this this isn't fair.
简 这不公平
I prefer to let the audience decide what's fair or not.
我更希望让观众来评判这是否公平
Dan is not like that.
丹不是那样的人
Why don't I put a dinner on the books for all of us?
我请大家吃饭,来讨论下这本书
And this way, you'll see.
这样的话,你会看到真实的他
The next time I see Dan will be at Cannes
下次我看到他应该是在法国戛纳节上
when I'm shaking his grateful hand on the dais.
他会带着感激之情在舞台上和我握手
I have a call to make.
我要打个电话
See you at the party tonight?
今晚宴会见
Congratulations, girls.
恭喜了 女孩们
You've survived the most physically
不论在身体上还是精神上
and mentally challenging day of your lives,
你们都备受挑战,而且存活了下来
and all you have to show for it are a few bruises.
你们都受了点皮外伤
Now for the final round,
现在是最后一轮了
you will be accompanying me and my prince
你们今晚会和我以及我的王子
to the fabulous "Spectator" launch party tonight.
参加最富盛名的《纽约观察家》开幕派对
We're going to play a little game
我们会与那里的一个客人
with one of the guests there.
做些小游戏
Well, who's the target?
那人是谁
A boy, of course.
当然了 是一个男孩
I'm listening.
接着说
At the wedding, you'll be the apple
在婚礼上 你们会是
of every bachelor's eye.
每一个单身汉眼中的珍宝
So I need to know who is going to bag a baron
所以我需要知道谁将猎获到一个男爵
and who's going to embarrass me.
而谁会令我难堪
With a busboy.
和一个餐馆工勾搭上
Exactly.
完全正确
So...
那么
Tonight, whoever's the first to get a kiss
今晚 最先从纽约
from one of New York's most eligible bachelors
最耀眼的单身贵族那里得到一个吻的人
wins the right to call herself my... royal bridesmaid.
将会赢得做我皇室伴娘的资格
So tell us, who is it?
告诉我们 那人是谁
Dorota?
多洛塔
Will you do the honors?
你来说吧
Nate Archibald!
内特?阿齐布尔德
I am so all over this.
我会全力以赴的
Yes! Yes. Oh, my god.
太好了 太好了 天哪
so excited!
太兴奋了
Hello?
你好
Why is Nate calling me from Keith Gessen's office?
为何内特会从吉斯?杰森办公室给我打来电话
All I asked you to do was make a few simple deliveries
我让你做的就是给几个指定的人
to a few specific people,
简单地送个东西
and you botched it.
你都搞砸了
I know.
我知道
I'm so sorry, but Blair's having a competition
真的很抱歉 但是布莱尔在搞一场竞赛
to pick her bridesmaids, and if I win,
来挑选伴娘 如果我赢了
I can cover the royal wedding for "The spectator."
我就可以为《观察家》采访皇室婚礼
Then you'd better win, for your sake.
那你最好赢 看在你自己的份上
I just... have one more task to complete.
我只需要再完成一项任务
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Uh, are you free tonight?
你今晚有空吗
Jane waswas hoping that you would be my guest
简希望你当我的男伴
to "The spectator" party.
去参加《观察家》的宴会
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Jane loves me again now that I quit the movie.
因为我退出编剧,简又不那么讨厌我了
I think she just wants to get to know you better
我想她只是想更好地了解你
The real you.
一个真实的你
So be super nice, okay?
所以表现好点 好吗
I'm always nice. Yeah, I'll see you tonight.
我一直都很好 好吧 今晚见
SpottedS trying to navigate a slippery slope.
注意了 S正试着挽回这急转直下的局面
But she's not the only accident waiting to happen.
但她并不是唯一一个即将发生的灾难
Hey. Did you get my texts?
你收到我的短信了吗
Oh. I... turned my phone off, actually.
其实我关机了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm, uh... I'm good.
我很好
He says, teeth clenched.
说的话言不由衷哦
Come on. Let me help.
让我来帮你吧
I'm really good with other people's problems.
我很擅长处理别人的问题
Not so much my own, but...
虽然自己的事处理得不太好 但是
Well, there's this there's this girl.
有个女孩
And I asked her to be my date to the party tonight.
我邀请她今晚做我的女伴去参加派对
And she said "No."
她拒绝了
Which was fine,
这到没什么
until I find out that she's bringing another guy.
但是我发现她约了别人
Do you think that she's trying to let you down easy?
你想过她想让你轻易地失望吗
Easy's not her style, no.
轻易可不是她的风格 不会
Well, then she's trying to make you jealous.
那就是她想让你嫉妒
Trust me, Nate. We're all the same.
相信我 内特 我们女孩都一样
Okay, so what do I do?
那我应该怎么做
Fight fire with fire.
以毒攻毒
Take me as your date.
把我带去做你的女伴
Well, no. I wouldn't wanna
不行 我不想
I wouldn't wanna ruin your night. I...
我不想毁了你的晚上 我
You won't.
你不会的
Pick me up at 6:00.
六点钟来接我
Whew. You're getting excited, aren't you?
哟 你很兴奋 不是吗
You're getting excited.
这么兴奋呀
Come on, Dr. Barnes.
等下,巴恩斯医生
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这
And I wouldn't be, if you answered any of my calls.
如果你接我电话,我就不会来了
I told you, I'm done.
跟你说了,我不做
I can't be responsible for destroying a young man
要我毁了一个正竭尽全力
who's doing everything he can to heal himself.
给自己疗伤的年轻人,我做不到
And what about our deal?
那我们的交易呢
As much as it would have helped, here's your refund.
到此为止,你的钱还你
At the tone, please record your message.
请在听到哔声后,留言
Dr. Barnes, it's Chuck.
巴恩斯医生,我是恰克
I think I'm in trouble.
我遇到麻烦了
Can you meet me tonight?
今晚见个面好吗
When you drive Chuck over the edge,
想给恰克使绊子
it's you who will wind up roadkill.
结果偷鸡不成反蚀把米
So how was your day?
今天过的怎么样
Just what I needed.
按部就班呗
Old habits die hard.
积习还真是难改
Hello.
你好
If they die at all.
积习真的改了
What are they doing here?
她们来这干吗
I thought we agreed we'd be done by tonight.
我们不是说好,今晚之前全部搞定吗
And I will be, my dear.
会搞定的,宝贝
The girls just have one more tiny, little thing to take care of.
她们还有一些细节需要学习
You won't even notice they're here.
你不会注意到,他们在这里的
Where's Nate?
内特呢
Where's Charlie?
查莉呢
Game on.
好戏开始咯
You look amazing.
你真漂亮
I wanted to offer my sincerest congratulations.
献上我最衷心的祝贺
Chuck Bass.
我是恰克?拜斯
Diana Payne. So nice to meet you.
戴安娜?佩恩,荣幸之至
I've heard a lot about you,
以前就听说过很多关于你的事
and let me just say, the best of it does you no justice.
今天一见,真是"百闻不如一见"啊
I'm sorry. Have we met before?
不好意思,我们以前见过吗
Not that I can recall.
应该没有
It's funny. Just looking at you now, I could have sworn
真是有意思,看着你,我就...
I think I'd remember. Enjoy the party.
谢谢你的夸奖,好好玩
Chuck.
恰克
Your Highness, always a pleasure.
很高兴见到你,殿下
Give it a rest, Bass.
得了吧,拜斯
I'm sorry. My friend is here. Dan.
抱歉,我朋友过来了,丹
Jane, hey. Thank you so much for inviting me.
简,谢谢你邀请我
I appreciate it.
非常感谢
Of course. I'm just so happy you can make it.
小意思,很高兴你能过来
Serena, look, I found Dan.
瑟琳娜,丹来了
Did you already tell him
你告诉他
we got Sorkin to write the movie?
我们请索金来写电影剧本了吗
What? No. That's incredible.
她还没告诉我,这可太好了
I know. Now your character will talk even faster than you do.
是啊,你写的那些人物会变得更加出彩
Youyou mind if I call my agent and tell her?
不介意我给我的经纪人打个电话吧
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Don't think I don't know what you're doing
别以为我不知道
by bringing him here.
你把他带过来的用意
You can't guilttrip me into changing my mind
关于主角的问题
about the lead character.
你休想让我改变主意
I just wanted you to get to know the real Dan.
我只是想让你,好好了解下丹
Hehe's... genuine and caring and funny.
他真诚,有同情心,还很幽默
The zuckerberg version is the better story.
把他写成背信弃义的人更有卖点
The better movie.
更适合拍电影
I gave Dan my word that I would protect him.
我向丹保证过,我会保护他
He's one of my best friends. Please don't do this to him.
他是我最好的朋友,求你别这样
It's already done.
我已经决定了
And you know what?
还有
I'm taking you off this project,
你不用再参与这个项目了
effective immediately.
立即生效
Like Dan, you're just too close to it.
你跟丹一样,你们都过于入戏了
Nate, these offices are so big.
内特,这些办公室好大
You have to show me yours.
带我参观一下你的办公室吧
Oh, I'd love to. Yeah, we got a lot of, uh
当然可以,我们有很多
Ah! There you are.
你在这呢
I was waiting for you at the bar.
我一直在吧台等你
Well, you'll have to keep waiting.
那你继续等着,不就好啦
Nate just promised me a tour.
内特正要带我去参观
Of the office. I'll come with.
是去办公室吧,我也去
No, I wanna see your "Spectator," Not hers.
我想看你的办公室,不想看她的
Sorry, Charlie.
抱歉,查莉
Ooh, is that a HellmanChang table?
那是赫尔曼?张的水晶桌吗,(赫尔曼?张: 美国着名家具公司)
Oh, my!
天呢
Serena, you came after all. I'm delighted.
瑟琳娜,你终于来啦,我真高兴
So... what do you think of "The spectator"?
你觉得"观察家派对"怎么样
Everyone seems to be having fun.
大家都玩的挺开心的
Except for you.
除了你
What? I can't help but pry.
我忍不住想问,怎么了
Of course you don't have to tell me.
当然啦,你可以不说
I just... got myself into a situation
现在的情况很纠结
that's gonna hurt somebody I really care about.
我在意的人很可能会因此受到伤害
I thought I could fix it tonight, but I
我以为自己能帮到他,但是
I can't.
我没做到
Maybe I can. I'm quite the problem solver.
或许我可以,我最擅长解决问题了
I don't think you wanna know. It involves a friend of yours.
你还是不知道为好,这牵扯到了你的朋友
Jane?
简吗
Now you have to tell me.
那你一定得告诉我
It's... It's about the book option I got for her.
是一本书的电影改编权
I need to kill the project.
我不想让她继续做下去了
Give me two seconds, and it'll vanish.
给我一点时间,包你满意
Thank you, butbut I'llI'll figure it out on my own.
谢谢你,但我想自己解决
You just said you couldn't.
你刚才不是说,自己办不到吗
Jane and I have history.
我和简有过节
She doesn't always like to be reminded of it,
她最不喜欢别人提及此事了
and it's been a while since I did.
我已经很久没跟她提过了
What kind of history?
你们俩能有什么过节
Some things are best left to the imagination.
给你留点想象的空间吧
So...
还有
How bad do you want your problem to go away?
你到底有多想解决你的问题
Jane. Yes?
简,怎么了
A word.
借一步说话
Oh, just kiss him and win already.
亲他一下,就搞定了
Anybody with eyes can see Nate has a huge crush on you.
长眼的人都能看出来,内特超喜欢你
I give up.
我放弃了
I would,
我也想
but I'm starting to feel like I'm not Nate's type.
但我觉得,我不是他喜欢的类型
Hello?! Nate doesn't have a type.
得了吧,内特就没有喜欢的类型
He's like Derek Jeter.
他就像德瑞克?基特,花得很,(德瑞克?基特: 美国着名棒球选手,现为纽约洋基队队长)
Well, when he saw you,
他看到你的时候
he said that you were the hottest girl at Constance.
他说,你是康士坦兹最漂亮的女孩
Nate said that?
内特这么说的
Oh, my God. What else did he say?
天呐,他还说什么啦
Something about how you were the only girl at Constance
他说,在康士坦兹那群姑娘之中
he wished that he had hooked up with but never did.
他只想和你上床,但一直都没能实现
Until now.
现在要实现了
Thanks, man. I appreciate that.
谢谢你,非常感谢
Let's do this.
咱们开始吧
Penelope! What did I tell you about consorting with the help?
佩内洛普,我是怎么教你的
You're dismissed.
你可以走了
What? It's not my fault she tripped.
看啥,又不是我让她摔倒的
Hey. Uh, you leaving already?
嘿,你要走了吗
I'm sorry. I have to go.
抱歉,我必须走了
I was hoping we could talk more about the movie.
我还想跟你谈谈电影的事情呢
What movie? It's dead.
还电影呢,事情都黄了
If you want to know why,
如果你想知道原因的话
talk to your friend Serena.
去问你的好朋友瑟琳娜吧
I know the night's still young and the bar's still open,
我知道夜晚才刚刚开始,而且酒吧还在营业
but I wanted to take a moment to thank everybody for coming.
但我想占用各位一分钟时间,感谢你们的到来
It means so much to me
这对我来说很重要
To know that if a bomb went off right this second,
要是现在这里有一颗炸弹要爆炸
New york media would be over.
纽约传媒可就全军覆没了
Hey. Thanks for being my date.
谢谢你能陪我参加
Of course. I just hope we were able
不客气,只希望我们能让
to make whoever you're seeing jealous.
你的神秘女友嫉妒就好
I don't know. I don't even think she really cared.
不一定,我觉得她一点也不在乎
Let's make her care.
那我们就在她在乎一回
I'm game if you are.
如果你准备好了,我们就开始吧
Yeah?
为什么不呢
We are going to be different from "Gossip girl"
我们要和"八卦天后"
and other anonymous sites
以及那些不知名的媒体有所区别
which traffic in damaging rumors and innuendo.
它们只关注不利流言或者含沙射影的事情
I'm sorry. Where was I?
不好意思,我说到哪里了
The "Spectator" is only going to print facts.
《观察家》杂志只会刊登事实
If you did it,
如果你真的那么做了
you deserve to get caught,
那你就活该被报导
And we're gonna catch you.
我们也一定会报导
So with apologies to my other esteemed editors,
所以我得像我所尊敬的其他编辑道歉
starting tonight, I'm gonna be poaching your best reporters
从今晚开始,我要偷走你们最好的采访记者
and stealing all your best stories.
还有你们最好的新闻
I have a story for you.
我来爆个料
So let's hear it, Mr. Bass.
洗耳恭听,拜斯先生
My therapist, Dr. Eliza Barnes, has been using hypnosis
我的心理医生,伊丽莎?巴恩斯
to coerce me into performing... unspeakable acts.
用催眠诱导我实施...某种行为
I am Dr. Barnes,
我就是巴恩斯医生
And I promise you that none of this is true.
我向你们保证这不是真的
It's okay,Chuck.
没关系的,恰克
Yyou're in a very vulnerable psychological state right now.
你现在的精神状况很脆弱
I wonder why.
我想知道为什么
Maybe because I just found out
是不是因为我刚发现
you were taking money
你收了别人的钱
to reveal confidential information about me.
来暴露我的隐私
Now that's a story I can print...
如果你有证据的话
if you have proof.
我可以报导这个事情
Chuck, stop.
恰克,别说了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
If you don't believe me,
如果你不相信我
You should ask your fiance.
那你自己去问你的未婚夫吧
He's the one who paid her.
他就是给她钱的那个人
Don't worry, B.
别担心, B
You're still marrying a prince...
你还是会嫁给王子的
of fools.
虽然是一位骗人的王子
Blair, wait.
布莱尔,等等
Please, I know how upset you must be.
求你了,我知道你肯定很生气
After all this arguing about my scheming,
我们就我的小阴谋吵了那么多次
what you've been doing is even worse.
而你所做的事却比那更坏
But I can explain.
我可以解释
What possible explanation could you have for...
你能有什么借口去
paying Chuck's therapist to spy on him?
雇佣恰克的心理医生去监视他
I found the paternity test...
我发现那张亲子鉴定了
The one that you'd torn to pieces.
被你撕掉的那张
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
You didn't tell me you weren't sure who the father was.
你没有告诉我你连孩子的父亲是谁都不确定
No, I...
不是的,我...
I had to get the test.
我必须要做那个测试
Yeah, so you could decide who to be with?
是吗,好由此决定你到底该和谁在一起
No. So we both could have peace of mind,
不,如果我知道我所内心祈祷的结果是真的
knowing that what I prayed for in my heart was true.
那么你和我都能够得到内心的平静
The paternity test showed me that some part of you thought
可是那张鉴定书告诉我,你内心的某处
you might still have a choice to make.
还是认为你可能还有别的选择
And I needed you to see
而我要让你明白
that chuck will always be the wrong one.
恰克永远是错误的选择
Louis...
路易
I don't know how many more times I can say this,
我不知道我还能说多少次这句话
but chuck and I can never work.
可是恰克和我永远都不会在一起的
You know that for certain?
你真那么肯定
I do.
是的
So does he.
他也这么肯定
And so should you.
你也应该
Chuck destroys everything and everybody in his life.
恰克毁了他生命中所有的人和事
And he'll never change.
他永远都不会改变
But what's scaring me is that..
我真正担心的是
you're changing into him.
你正在变得和他一样
Did you just kill my movie?
你砍掉了我的电影
Only because I had no other choice.
我没有别的选择
But I did it for you.
我是为了你才这么做的
For me? Are you kidding?
为我,你开什么玩笑
Listen, please
请你听好
Tell me one thing.
你只用说清一件事
Was this your plan from the very beginning?
这一切从开始就是你的计划吗
What?
什么
Admit it. You hate your character in the book so much,
承认了吧,你非常讨厌这本书里你的角色
you couldn't stand to see this made into a movie.
所以你不能忍受看着它被翻拍成电影
Millions of people might judge you,
成千上万的人会说你坏话
And we all know how much you like that.
我们都知道你不喜欢那样
Actually, for the record,
我要澄清一点
having the project killed had nothing to do with my image
拍摄计划终止和我的个人形象没任何关系
and everything to do with yours.
却对你的形象有很大影响
Jane was gonna do a hatchet job on you,
简想要诋毁你
And now I'm gonna get fired for stopping her.
我阻止了她,所以我要被炒了
That was fun.
这挺有意思的
More fun that you expected?
比你预期的还有意思吗
A lot more. I mean, maybe we should
多多了,我在想,或许我们可以
just stage another makeout session.
继续上演一场激情戏
You know, just for us.
你懂的,就咱们两个人
Congratulations!
恭喜啊
Looks like you won Blair's contest.
看来你赢了布莱尔的比赛了
Wait, what? What is she talking about?
等等,什么,她说的是什么意思
Oh. Didn't you know?
哦,难道你不知道吗
This was all a game.
这一切都是个游戏
Charlie only kissed you so she could be one of Blair's bridesmaids.
查莉吻你只不过是为了成为布莱尔的伴娘
For the "Spectator" of course.
当然她这么做是为了《观察家》
Guess she left that part out.
看来她没有告诉你这些
Nate, I'm sorry.
内特,我很抱歉
Oh. Don't fret, charlie.
别这么沮丧啊,查莉
I'm sure nate wasn't completely honest with you either.
我敢肯定内特对你也不是完全诚实的
Were you, honey?
对吧,亲爱的
Right then. I'd better get back to my real date.
我得去找我真正的男伴了
Keep up the good work, Charlie.
继续加油啊,查莉
Cheers.
干杯
What, so you used me to get a story?
所以说你只是利用我去得到一条新闻
The "Girl" You're seeing is our boss?!
所以说和你约会的那位"女生"就是我们的上司
Well, if it isn't the good doctor.
瞧啊,这不是那位好医生吗
I thought you should know I'm gonna shut down my practice.
我想你应该清楚我即将停止对你的治疗
Why?
为什么
I know people say therapy's a waste of time,
我知道人们都说心理治疗只不过是浪费时间
but you did wonders with my trust issues.
但是你在我的信任问题上创造了奇迹
I understand you're angry.
我能理解,你很生气
I don't expect you to ever forgive me.
我也不期望你能够原谅我
I just thought you should know
我只是觉得你应该知道
Louis wasn't paying me for information alone.
路易不仅仅花钱从我这里买你的信息
He wanted me to drive you into a rage,
他还想让我使你大发雷霆
to turn you into this monster you apparently used to be.
让你变成一只野兽,就像你过去那样
Louis is so threatened by you
路易感觉你是他的威胁
that he wanted to remind blair
他想提醒布莱尔
Why she chose him.
她选择他的原因
Maybe Louis is right.
也许路易是对的
He doesn't have to be.
他也可能是错的
You can change.
你能改变自己
Do you remember this morning when I asked you about Blair?
你记不记得今早我问你布莱尔的事
I was trying to provoke you.
我试图激怒你
But you chose something else,
但是你选择了别的回应方式
something better.
更好的方式
You chose to let go.
你选择了放手
Continue down that road,
这样发展下去
and I'll bet you'll find some peace.
你肯定能找到内心的平静
I've always wondered what that felt like.
我一直都在想那会是什么感觉
Good luck.
祝你好运
And I'm sorry.
还有我很抱歉
I really did want to help.
我也很想帮你
SpottedChuck Bass standing at the crossroads.
现场报道,恰克?拜斯站在了十字路口
Looks like we're gonna have to watch his every step.
看来我们得关注他的每一步了
Serena...
瑟琳娜
Word on the street is you're back on the job market.
有小道消息说你失业了
You don't waste any time, do you?
你还真是兢兢业业啊
Not when I know what I want.
我知道了我想知道的,就不会这样了
There must be some way I can convince you
一定有什么方法让我能说服你
to write a blog for "The spectator."
为《观察家》写博客
Not if it's about the upper east side
要是不写上东区
or anyone who lives there, including me.
或是上东区的人,不写我,就行
I'm sorry. I know that I owe you a favor.
对不起,我知道我欠你一个人情
But I don't wanna be the next gossip girl.
但是我不想成为另一个八卦天后
II don't believe in attacking people online
我不喜欢在网上攻击别人
and spreading rumors.
甚至传播谣言
Neither do I,
我也不喜欢
which is why I wanna take gossip girl down.
所以我才想扳倒八卦天后
How? Everyone reads her,
怎么扳倒,每个人都读她的新闻
and whether they admit it or not,
不论大家承认不承认
everyone posts.
每个人都向她打小报告
This city is addicted to her.
整个城市都依赖她
Only because she writes about people like you.
那只是因为她总报道你这样的大人物
Think about it.
想想看
If you and your friends
如果你和你的朋友
are the main reason people care about gossip girl,
是大家关注八卦天后的主要原因
And starting tomorrow,
但从明天起
everyone can read about you straight from the source.
大家都能直接从你那了解最新动态
That would make "Gossip girl" irrelevant, wouldn't it?
这就将八卦天后孤立起来了吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
Yes, you do.
你知道的
Serena, this is a chance to have your own voice,
瑟琳娜,这是个得到自己话语权的机会
to stop the lies and to finally control your own image.
去阻止一切谎言并且掌控自己的形象
Aren't you tired of swimming in gossip girl's fishbowl?
难道你在八卦天后的禁锢里挣扎得不累吗
Well, I'd have to do it my own way.
那好,但是我得以我的方式来做
I'd expect nothing less.
我想要的就是这些
Come by tomorrow, and we'll brainstorm together.
我们明天见一面,一起激发一下灵感
Okay.
好
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
No more games.
别再耍小把戏
No more secrets.
也别再玩神秘了
Either we're in this for the world to see,
或者在这和我公开亮相
or we end this right here.
或者我们现在就分手
Somebody here to apologize.
有人来这向你道歉
Well, I can't say I want to hear it right now,
好吧,虽然我现在不是十分想听
But... tell Louis I'll see him upstairs.
但是,告诉路易我去楼上等他
Not Louis.
不是路易
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
II don't have the energy to rehash tonight's hysterics.
我没力气再重来一遍今晚的发疯了
I think you should leave.
我想你应该走了
I'm not here to apologize about what happened tonight.
我来这不是为了今晚的事道歉的
Then... what are you here to apologize for?
那你道歉什么
Everything else.
其他的一切
I'm sorry for losing my temper
我很抱歉你告诉我路易
the night you told me Louis proposed to you.
向你求婚那晚,我乱发脾气
I'm sorry for not waiting longer at the empire state building.
我很抱歉没有在帝国大厦等的久一点
I'm sorry for treating you like property.
我很抱歉把你当作我的私人财物
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
I didn't tell you I loved you when I knew I did.
我没及时告诉你我爱你
But most of all, I'm sorry
但是我最抱歉的是
that I gave up on us when you never did.
你还没放弃我们,我就先放弃了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I hope never giving up on people
我希望我从没放弃过
isn't gonna be my downfall.
那些想让我垮台的人
That's why you're going to be an amazing mother.
这就是为什么你将会是个很棒的母亲
You're always there for the people you love,
你总是陪在你爱的人的身边
even when they don't deserve it.
即使他们不值得你爱
You know that's never gonna change.
你知道我一向如此
It's okay if it has to.
你不再这样也没关系
Starting tonight, I'm going to take care of myself.
从今晚开始,我会好好照顾自己
Is that all?
你想说的就这些吗
Yeah.
就这些
They say every road comes to an end,
人们总说每条路都有终点
But sometimes the end feels just like the beginning,
但有时候终点又像起点
even when you think you've come a long way...
即使你觉得你已经走了很远很远
Dad? What, uh, what are you still doing here?
老爸,你怎么还在这
Mm. After I talked to you at the party,
我跟你在派对上聊过之后
Jonathan Karp called.
乔纳森?卡尔普打了电话
He got an advance copy of next week's best seller list.
他拿到了下周最畅销书排行榜的复印件
I'm not number one.
我不是第一
Did I go up at all?
我的排名一点都没上升吗
You dropped off the list.
你跌出排行榜了
But when I told him the news about Aaron Sorkin,
但我跟他说了艾伦?索金的事之后
he said a big movie deal announcement like that
他说重磅电影合作的消息
will have the books flying off the shelves again.
会让书重回排行榜的
The movie's dead, dad. It's over. I'mI'm done.
电影没戏了,老爸,都结束了,我也受够了
You can suddenly find yourself right back where you started.
你会突然发现你又重新站回了起点
Because every journey
因为每段旅程
is fraught with twists and turns...
都充满了迂回和曲折
You know, Charlie,
你知道吗,查莉
You're becoming more trouble than you're worth.
你给我带来的麻烦越来越超越你的价值
I had no idea you were the one Nate was trying to make jealous.
我真的不知道内特是想让你嫉妒的
I just wanted to get the inside scoop on Blair's wedding.
我只是想得到布莱尔婚礼的独家新闻
Well...
那么
Now you know,
现在你知道了
and so does the rest of the world.
全世界也都知道了
Nate's mine.
内特是我的
Do I make myself clear?
你听清楚了
Good.
很好
Because I'd hate to have to run a story tomorrow
因为我讨厌明天要去发一篇
about a poor girl from Florida
关于一个从佛罗里达来的困顿女孩
who Clark Rockefeller'ed the upper east side.
冒名顶替,愚弄了整个上东区,电影《Who is Clark Rockefeller》主人公克拉克?洛克菲勒一直假扮各种身份的人物
And one false step could spell disaster.
一失足成千古恨
But no matter what...
但是无论如何
You still have to stay the course
你还是要坚持到底
and forge your own path.
并开拓自己的路
No, Louis, II know you're sorry.
不,路易,我知道你很抱歉
You should go on your trip.
你去忙你的公事吧
We can talk when you get back.
等你回来了我们再谈也行
Promise.
我答应你
Besides, a few days apart would be good for us.
而且,分开几天对你我都好
Because there's no going back now.
因为现在已无退路
And it looks like this one's going to be
看来这个人将要成为
the ride of our lives.
我们生活的依靠了
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后