Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
The truth is I was jealous.
实际上是因为我嫉妒了
You're the star of Dan's book.
你才是丹小说的主角
Do you live in this building?
你住在这里吗
No, I work here. Can I help you find something?
不是,我在这里工作,我能帮上你吗
I'm looking for my ex-girlfriend, Ivy Dickens.
我在找我的前女友艾薇?迪肯斯
Ivy?
艾薇吗
Max.
马克斯
I'm here with someone,
我有伴的
and I should really go find her.
我应该回去找她了
Her name's serena.
她叫瑟琳娜
Serena Van Der Woodsen?
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森吗
What happened to your date?
你的约会对象怎么了
My date stood me up.
他爽约了
The only way for Blair to move on
只有让她认为我永远没变
is if she thinks I never will.
她才能安心继续她的生活
I had to kiss her to set her free.
我必须吻她,以此给她自由
I just found out you were taking money
我刚发现你收了别人的钱
to reveal information about me.
来暴露我的隐私
Chuck destroys everything,
恰克毁了他生命中所有的人和事
and he'll never change.
他永远都不会改变
But what's scaring me is that you're changing into him.
我真正担心的是你正在变得和他一样
No, Louis, you should go on your trip.
不,路易,你去忙你的公事吧
Besides, a few days apart would be good for us.
而且,分开几天对你我都好
A shower is supposed to make you feel fresh and clean,
洗澡本该让你觉得神清气爽
but on the upper east side,
但在上东区
they're where I get the most dirt.
却是乌烟瘴气
And b.'s bridal shower tonight promises to be
而今晚B的婚前派对(shower也有洗礼的意思)
an absolutely filthy affair.
一定会丑事不断
The only two people left off the list--
只有两个人未受邀请
Number one...
第一位
Honestly, a mutt?
一条杂种狗,你认真的吗
No wonder Blair chose Louis over you.
怪不得布莱尔甩了你选择路易
Totally right call, b.T.-Dubs,
简直太明智了
'cause you are so the opposite of royalty.
因为你跟皇族是天壤之别
Still, how royally miffed are you
今晚的婚前派对你甚至都没被邀请
that you weren't even invited to the shower tonight?
你得有多不爽呢
Girls, I have been trying very hard lately to be good.
姑娘们,我已经很能忍了
Yet I don't feel the slightest pang of guilt
但如果我现在放狗咬人
unleashing my attack dog right now.
也一点儿不会觉得愧疚
And I should warn you.
而且我应该提醒你们
He's trained to go after fake Prada.
他受过追赶普拉达A货的专门训练
Good boy, Monkey.
好样的,小猴子
"As for number two? In high school, "
被漏掉的第二位是谁呢
D. got left off the list because no one knew who he was.
在高中D被漏掉,是因为没有人认识他
Now it's because they know too well.
现在他被漏掉是因为他太有名了
Looks like lonely boy needs to change his name
看来寂寞男孩该把名字
to 'banished boy.'"
改成被驱逐的男孩了"
Really, guys? Thank you for the support.
这就是你们的反应吗,谢谢支持
Well, listen, I mean, at least they're still talking about you.
我的意思是,他们至少还谈论你
If they weren't, I'd start worrying.
如果他们不谈论,你才该担心
Well, that might happen soon, since "Inside" is off
《局外人》已经从畅销榜单上掉下来了
the best sellers list.
估计那也快了
But the rest of the book tour went better, right?
但你的售书之旅进行的还顺利,对吗
Yeah, it did. It did much better.
是啊,好多了
I mean, my hand's still kinda sore
我的手还因为签了所有的书
from having to sign all those copies.
而有些疼呢
See? Just give it time. Things will turn around.
给点耐心,会有好转的
Charlie, how are you feeling?
查莉,你感觉怎么样
Fine, thanks. Hi, Dan.
挺好,谢谢,丹,你好
What's with her?
她怎么了
I should go talk to her. Oh, uh, Rufus,
我该去跟她聊聊,鲁弗斯
the table and linen delivery people
送桌子和亚麻的人
are gonna be here any second.
随时就会到了
I can't believe I agreed to throw a party
我真难以相信咱们会办一场
we aren't even able to attend.
咱们都不能参加的聚会
You are such a good mom.
你真是个好妈妈
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I think I'll pass on watching you guys set up
我想我还是别看着
for a party that I'm not invited to.
你们筹办我没有被邀请的聚会了
Who is it?
哪位
Someone completely undeserving or your love and affection.
一个配不上你的爱的人
I come bearing gifts-- every perfume
我带来了礼物
Santa Maria Novella has to offer.
圣玛利亚诺维拉所有款的香水
feel free to bash the imperial lavender over my head if you'd like.
随便你用上好的薰衣草香水打我的头
That won't be necessary.
那不必了
I know I did some really stupid things
我知道走前,我做了非常愚蠢的事
before I left, but I've come back a better man.
但我现在回来,洗心革面了
I promise you.
我向你保证
I believe you.
我相信你
And I'm glad because I need you to be
我很高兴,因为我需要
your best prince charming at our shower tonight.
你在今晚婚前派对上展现完美的王子气质
What are all these?
这都是什么
Hostess presents for Serena.
感谢瑟琳娜筹办派对的礼物
I had some pieces flown in
我从巴黎她最爱的古董店
from her favorite antique store in paris.
定了几件东西
It's the least I could do to say thank you
小小的微薄之礼以感谢她
for whatever perfect evening she has planned for us.
为我们准备了完美的夜晚
They're beautiful.
真漂亮
But how--how do you know it's going to be perfect?
但你怎么肯定会是完美的一晚
Because Serena's my best friend,
因为瑟琳娜是我最好的朋友
And she knows what I like better than anybody.
她比任何人都知道我想要什么
I'm sure it'll be a lovely party.
我确定派对会很好
But? What--what are you saying?
但是呢,你想说什么
Nothing. It's just, I've done some thinking while I was gone,
没什么,只是我离开这段时间想了一些事
and I'm starting to wonder if your friends
我开始怀疑你的朋友们
really have your best interests at heart.
不是真的关心你
Hey, thanks for coming by on a Saturday.
很高兴你周六能过来
I really appreciate it.
我真的很感谢
I know I've been critical of some of the choices
我知道我对你过去的一些决定
you've made in the past,
不够支持
but I couldn't be more proud of everything you accomplished here.
但我为你现在的成就无比骄傲
Hmm. Well, I'm working hard.
我工作很努力
And I have to say,
我不得不说
it feels good to have gotten this far on my own.
能靠自己走到这一步,我感觉很好
Nate, I need you to approve the layout for the new style section.
内特,我需要你去核准新潮流的版块设计
And who might this be?
这位是谁
My grandfather, William Van Der Bilt.
我的祖父,威廉?范德比特
This is my boss, Diana Payne.
这是我的上司,戴安娜?佩恩
Oh, it's a pleasure, Diana.
幸会,戴安娜
I'm very impressed by your whole organization.
你的事业很了不起
Congratulations.
祝贺你
I couldn't do it without your grandson.
您的外孙功不可没
He's our rising star.
他是后起之秀
Nate, the graphic department's waiting.
内特,设计部等你过去
All right.
好的
I'll see your grandfather out.
我送你外公出去
All right.
好的
Thank god!
谢天谢地
Why haven't you returned any of my calls?
你可算回我电话了
I'm totally freaking out.
我都吓死了
what's going on?
出了什么事
Diana fired me.
戴安娜把我解雇了
My ex-boyfriend just shows up out of nowhere.
我的前男友突然冒了出来
I feel like the truth is gonna come out any second
我感觉真相随时会败露
If I don't just leave right--
我如果不及时抽身
Listen to me. You can't go anywhere.
听着,你哪儿也不许去
If you disappear, Cece could cut off my trust for good.
如果你不见了,茜茜会完全冻结我的基金
Sorry, but that's your problem.
抱歉,那是你的问题
Actually, it's your problem,
实际上,也是你的问题
Because if the money stops, then I have nothing to lose,
如果没了钱,我就没什么好怕的了
and I'll make sure whatever happens to me
就算我死,也要拉着你
Happens to you, too.
一同陪葬
I didn't get mad when you didn't want to move out of here.
你说不想搬离这里的时候,我可没生气
I didn't get upset
你不愿改信天主教
when you didn't want to convert to Catholicism.
我也没动怒
That has nothing to do with my friends.
那些事和我的朋友毫不相干
Yes, it does.
有关系
It's about the sacrifices you make for your partner.
这是为伴侣所要作出的牺牲
And what have you sacrificed?
那么你牺牲了什么
You spent your whole trip bonding with your family,
你的整个行程都和家人形影不离
who hates me.
而他们都嫌弃我
They're my family, Blair.
布莱尔,那是我的家人
But I've created some much needed distance between me and them,
但我也尽力和他们保持距离
and I think you should
所以我认为
do the same with your so-called friends.
你和你那些所谓的朋友也不该太过亲密
This just in. We hear B. took a paternity test
即时播报,听说B去做了亲子鉴定
to find out which daddy makes three.
以此决定与谁奉子成婚
See? This is exactly
看到了吧,我说的
the type of thing I'm talking about.
就是这样的事
You think someone I know sent that?
你以为是我朋友爆的料吗
Your friends know no loyalty.
你的朋友不懂什么叫忠诚
Each one rats out the next,
互相出卖
and you and I get sucked right into it.
而我们总是深受其害
My friends and I have grown up.
我和我的朋友不再小孩子了
We're not like that anymore.
不会再那样胡闹了
Whoever sent that is clearly from your bloodline--
散布这条消息的肯定是你家的人
namely your sister Beatrice.
就是你妹妹碧儿翠思
As if she would do that right after we made up.
我们刚和好就来拆台吗
This was one of your friends,
就是你的朋友干的
and I'll prove it to you.
我会向你证明的
Well, good luck, because I happen to know
那祝你好运,因为我知道
my friends always have my back. Serena?
我的朋友都会力挺我的,瑟琳娜
I know you're busy with something for tonight,
我知道你今晚很忙
but I really need your help.
但我确实需要你的帮助
Sorry, B., can't talk. Too much work. Later!
抱歉, B我太忙啦,回头再聊
I don't appreciate
您这样毫无征兆的出现
you just turning up unannounced like that.
让我很难做
Would you mind telling me what's going on?
到底是怎么回事
I was about to ask you the same thing.
我正要问你呢
I woke up this morning to find a big picture of you
今早我醒来在《纽约客》上发现了
in "The New Yorker," with Nate in the corner
你的大幅照片,而内特却被挤到一角
as "The man by your side."
变成了"你的陪衬"
It's supposed to be the other way around, remember?
应该是你去陪衬他,你不会忘了吧
Sorry. I don't control every publication in New York.
对不起,我没法控制全纽约的媒体
My goal was to remake Nate,
我的目的是重塑内特的形象
not to make you a star.
不是把你捧成明星
It's time for you to step aside,
你是时候退居幕后了
give him "The spectator."
把《纽约观察家》让给他
What? That wasn't part of the deal.
什么,交易可不是这样定的
Nate's got talent, but he's still green.
内特极具天赋,但是经验不足
He's just not ready.
他还没有准备好
Since I am the majority investor in this entire operation,
作为这摊生意的最大投资者
it's within my power to fire you and put him in charge.
我有权解雇你,让他掌管大权
All I need is another month to achieve my goal.
再给我一个月时间,完成计划
That's too long.
我等不了那么久
You have three days,
只给你三天
or you're out of a job.
做不到就走人
Humphrey, you lost? What are you doing here?
汉弗瑞,你迷路了吗,你在这儿干嘛
I thought since you're the only other person
今天你我都是不能参加
not invited to Blair's shower,
布莱尔婚前派对的人
we could hang out today.
咱们可以一起出去转转
What did you have in mind?
你想去哪儿
A trip to the IFC center to catch a film no one's heard of,
去IFC影院看一部小众电影(IFC Independent Film Channel低成本独立电影剧院)
then to Shakespeare & Company
然后再去莎士比亚书店
to see who's not buying your book?
围观众人如何不待见你的书吗
No, see, you're the new and improved Chuck Bass.
不,你是新一代修正版的恰克?巴斯
I thought... you could help me overhaul my own image.
我觉得你可以帮我重新树立形象
You're willing to get a haircut and change your clothes?
你想理个发型换套行头吗
No.
不
Then I'm not sure what I can do.
那你恐怕找错人了
Fine. Then just make the day go away.
好吧,陪我打发今天
I-I-I will--I will do whatever wildly offensive thing
你让我做什么出格的事
you can think of.
我都愿意
You've persuaded me.
你把我说动了
So these two can go over there.
这两个可以放到那边
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Sorry. I'm looking for someone named Ivy.
不好意思,我在找一个叫艾薇的人
Yeah, she's probably with the caterers.
她可能正在帮厨
Excuse me? Be careful. That's Lalique.
请小心一点,那是莱俪水晶饰品
We got another boxful.
我们还有一箱
No, sorry.
抱歉
I think some people here might call her "Charlie."
好像这里的人叫她"查莉"
But I've always known her as "Ivy Dickens."
但我认识她时,她叫"艾薇?迪肯斯"
Seems Charlie's in hot water...
查莉貌似陷入水深火热
and she's about to get burned.
马上要引火上身了
I'm a little confused here. Charlie, help me out?
我有点困惑,查莉,你能说明一下吗
Okay.
好的
I never wanted to have to tell you this, but...
我从没想过要对你说这些,但是
For some time now,
之前
I've been pretending to be...
我都假装是
Ivy Dickens.
艾薇?迪肯斯
I don't understand.
我不明白
My mom never wanted me to grow up
我妈妈一直不想让我
with the burden of the Rhodes name.
以罗兹家人的身份长大
She claimed it ruined her whole life.
她说这个姓毁了她的生活
People made all kinds of assumptions about her,
人们随意地编派她
used her for her money.
为了她的钱而利用她
She just never wanted that to happen to me.
她不希望同样的事发生在我身上
So... she made me change my name.
所以,她给我改了名字
And you know what? I was happy to,
而且知道吗,我很高兴她这么做了
because... then...
因为,这样
I knew people like you, Max,
我才认识了你这样的人,马克斯
really liked me for me.
只因为我是我,而喜欢我
You just never know who you can trust
你永远无法知道谁能相信
or what people's true motives are.
或者别人的动机是什么
You know?
你明白的,是吧
I knew your mother was behind this.
我就知道这些事和你妈妈有关
This is just classic Carol.
典型的卡萝风格
Last spring, when I said I went to visit my family,
去年春假,我跟你说去拜访家人
I really was.
我是真去了
I just never told you who they were.
我只是没跟你说我的家人是谁
We've got a big problem.
我们有个大麻烦
I just talked to the board, and they said
我刚刚跟董事会谈过
we're not getting enough eyeballs to the web site.
他们说网站吸引到的关注不够
But our numbers are good. They're rising every day.
但我们的数据显示很不错,每天都在涨
Not fast enough.
还不够快
They said "Gossip girl's" still getting more hits.
《八卦天后》的点击量仍然比我们多
And unless we can find a way to top her in the next 72 hours,
而且我们要在72小时内找到办法超过她
I'm out of a job.
否则我就要被开除了
What?
什么
Oh, that's--that's-- that's not fair.
这,这,这不公平
I mean, these things take time.
提高点击量需要时间
Didn't they see "The New Yorker"?
他们没看《纽约客》吗
They gave me a deadline and a goal,
他们给了我最后期限和目标
and I haven't met it. So you have any suggestions
而我还没有达到,你有什么建议
for attracting more readers, and fast?
能帮我快速吸引更多读者吗
Serena's blog's getting some traction.
瑟琳娜的博客还是有些吸引力的
Maybe we can convince her to write something
也许我们可以劝她再写点
a bit more personal.
更私人的东西
Unless you have pictures of Serena
除非你有瑟琳娜
in bed with both "Hunger games" Boys,
和《饥饿游戏》的两个男主角在床上的照片
That's not gonna cut it.
否则是吸引不到足够点击的
Well, then we gotta go straight to the source--
那我们就直接冲着源头去
attack "Gossip girl" directly.
攻击《八卦天后》
Too bad we can't hack into her phone.
不能黑进她的电话真是太遗憾了
Well... keep me posted.
那有什么进展再给我汇报吧
Whatever you could do,
不管你能做些什么
I'll be forever grateful.
我都会永远感激你的
Hey, Eric, it's Nate. Listen, uh,
艾瑞克,我是内特
I have kind of a strange question for you.
我有点儿生疏的问题要问你
I don't know
我不知道
if you're ready to see what I want to show you,
你们是不是已经准备好看我要展示的东西
but unfortunately, you and I have run out of time.
但不幸的是,我们已经没时间了
They're coming for you, Neo,
他们冲着你来了,尼奥
and I don't know what they're going to do.
而我不知道他们会做什么
At last.
终于来了
Oh, this is awesome.
这个太好吃了
You should try this. No?
你应该尝尝,不要吗
Welcome, Neo.
欢迎你,尼奥
This is all awesome--
这些都太棒了
Not just the bruschetta but the whole thing--
不仅是意式烤面包,所有事情都很棒
me, you, Keanu.
我,你,基努的片子
I never pegged you for a "Matrix" Fan.
我从来不觉得你是个《黑客帝国》迷
Something I learned early on--
我早早就明白的一点是
never watch "A clockwork orange" when you're stoned.
永远别在醉酒的时候看《发条橙》
Takes your mind to places it has no business going.
它会把你的思绪引向没用的方向
Like to Blair's shower tonight.
比如今晚布莱尔的婚前派对
That is one thing I am not gonna think about--
这件事我不会去想
Like, not at all.
永远不会
Nor should you.
你确实不该想
I agree. I--you know,
同意,你知道
I could easily spend the rest of my life
我很容易就会将余生都用于纠结
obsessing over why Serena didn't invite me to the party.
为什么瑟琳娜不邀请我参加派对
I mean, she--she--she really should have invited me to the party.
我是说,她,她应该请我的
It's like she wants me to stay an outsider
这样看来她好像希望我这一生
for the rest of my life. First she kills my movie,
都是个局外人,她先砍掉了我的电影
And then she kills my social life.
又毁了我的社交生活
Have you ever thought it might be your own fault?
你有没有想过这可能是你自己的错呢
No.
没有
Humphrey, you wrote an entire novel about being an outsider.
汉弗瑞,你写了部小说说自己是局外人
It's how you define yourself.
这是你对自己的定义
But if that's not who you wanna be anymore,
如果你不想继续这样下去了
the only person who can change that is you.
能改变现状的也只有你自己
What you need to do is stop with the neurotic navel-gazing...
你要做的就是停止那些神经兮兮的思考
and start being like our friend Neo here--
学习我们的朋友尼奥
a man of action.
做一个行动家
And it just so happens that action and her friend
现在你就有了你的第一个任务
are begging you to take them into Nate's bedroom
她的朋友会求你带她们去内特的卧室
while I take Monkey for a stroll.
而我要带小猴子去散步了
Serena has been so tight-lipped about the preparations,
瑟琳娜对准备工作一丝口风都不透
I haven't a clue what to wear.
我连要穿什么的线索都没有
Should I be ladylike in De La Renta,
我应该穿德拉伦格淑女装
Avant-garde in Alaia,
阿拉亚前卫派装扮
or magnificent in Mcqueen? What?
还是麦昆精品呢,怎么了
You know we can't tell you anything.
你知道我们什么都不能说的
We're sworn to secrecy.
我们发过誓要保守秘密
What is this, "The help"?
你们这算什么,还是来帮忙的吗
I will not tolerate this insubordination.
我不会乖乖忍受的
Are you her minions or mine?
你们是她的跟班还是我的
J-just give me a hint
就给我个关于
as to the size of the gathering and the level of formality,
聚会的规模和档次的小暗示就行
just so I don't show up overly fabulous,
以保证我不会过度装扮
if there is such a thing.
如果我可能会过度的话
Actually, Serena's been so slammed with work and her blog,
事实上,瑟琳娜一直忙于更新她的博客
she hasn't had time to plan anything elaborate.
而完全没有时间做详细计划
So it's going to be a rather... intimate affair.
所以婚前派对会是一个私人派对
Intimate?
私人派对吗
Okay.
好吧
Yes. Dress casual.
是的,穿随意点
Um, I think the line from the evite was "jeans okay."
所以我想标准是,穿牛仔裤就好
Casual?
随意点儿吗
Jeans. Evite?
牛仔裤也算标准
She's really playing up this whole "People's princess" angle.
她是想突出"人民的王妃"这个主题
I'm sure she at least got a decent caterer--
我想她至少会找一位体面的厨师
Jean-Georges? Michael White?
让?乔治,或是迈克尔?怀特(让?乔治:美食时尚化的创始人,迈克尔?怀特:米其林名厨
I'd settle for Batali if I had to.
巴塔利是我的底线(巴塔利:美国着名的意大利餐厅的主厨)
I think she's doing Greek food... like gyros.
我想她打算用希腊菜,像是希腊卷饼
From some fancy food truck parked next to dozens
明明有那么多好吃的近在眼前
of other fancier food trucks.
她只选了这个
From the cart on 59th and Lex.
据说请了莱星顿大街59号的一个小摊子
Just like the street food you had
就是你和路易第一次约会时
on your first date with Louis.
吃的那种街边小吃
It's an homage.
多有纪念意义
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
I know. But what else could we do?
我知道不妥,但我们又能怎样呢
She's your maid of honor.
她可是你的首席伴娘
If you'll excuse me,
如果你们不介意的话
I've gotta go kill myself...
我想去弄死我自己
or max out my credit card, whichever comes first.
或者刷爆我的卡
Where's your laptop?
你的电脑在哪儿
Right here. Why?
就在手边,怎么了
Okay, I'm about to send you something right now.
很好,我现在发些东西给你
Check this out.
你赶紧看看
Nate, what is this?
内特,这是什么
It's a web page I created with every single e-mail
我根据大家发给《八卦天后》的邮件
anyone's ever sent to Gossip girl
整理而成的网页
Up until an hour ago.
截止到一小时以前
How did you get this?
你怎么搞到的
Jonathan.
乔纳森给我的
Remember when he and Eric
还记得那次他和艾瑞克
hacked into "Gossip girl"?
入侵了《八卦天后》的主页吗
Well, I asked if he could do it again.
我请他帮我再做一次
Okay, so what are you gonna do with it?
那好吧,你打算怎么做呢
Upload it to "The spectator" site.
上传到《观察家》主页上
If people know Gossip girl's
一旦人们发现《八卦天后》
not confidential,
不再密不透风时
they'll stop sending her tips,
她就失去了告密者
and without informants,
一旦没了告密者
she'll die a slow death,
她就会慢慢消失
leaving "The spectator"
那么《观察家》
New York's foremost scandal site.
就会成为纽约一流的八卦网站
We get new readers, and Diana gets to keep her job.
我们有了新读者,戴安娜也能保住工作
It's a win-win.
双赢
But for Diana. But think of everyone else you care about.
除了戴安娜,你在乎的其他人呢
Literally, everyone we know sent something in,
事实上,我们认识的人都给她发过消息
including...
这当中包括...
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Nate, I just typed my name in.
内特,我刚搜索了我的名字
And literally, like, a thousand e-mails popped up.
竟然有近千封邮件出现
Serena, you and I both wanna take down Gossip girl.
瑟琳娜,我们都想打垮《八卦天后》
This will do it.
机会来了
You cannot upload this to "The spectator."
你不能把这个上传到《观察家》
I'm sorry. Is, uh, is everything okay?
打扰一下,有什么问题吗
Yeah, everything's fine.
当然没有,一切都很顺利
All right.
那没事了
Who was that?
谁在说话
Just Louis.
是路易
Look, Nate, you need to
听我说,内特
put your feelings for Diana aside
你得撇开你和戴安娜的私人情感
and think of the ramifications for releasing this.
好好想想公布这份资料的后果
This would do way more harm than good.
这绝对是有害无益
But it's our smoking gun.
这可是我们的杀手锏
That's gonna shoot you, me,
但是最终受害的将是你,我
and all of our friends in the foot.
还有我们的朋友
Promise me you won't show this to anyone,
向我保证你不会向任何人公开这份资料
especially Diana.
尤其是戴安娜
Okay, fine, I won't show Diana.
好吧,我不会给戴安娜看的
What won't you show me?
你不会给我看什么东西
So...
所以...
This is what my real life is like.
这就是我真实的生活
I'm... sorry I lied to you, Max.
很抱歉对你说谎了,马克斯
It's what I wanted to tell you
上周撞见你的时候
when I bumped into you last week.
我就想向你坦白了
Well, at least I finally get it. All this time I was worried
至少我现在搞清楚了,我一直担心
it was something I did that drove you away.
是不是我做错了什么让你离开我
No! You were great. You've always been great.
不,你很棒,一直都是
Look, Ivy--
听我说,艾薇
I-I'm sorry. I mean, Charlie.
抱歉,我是指,查莉
My feelings haven't changed.
我对你的心一直没变
And now that I know why you did what you did,
既然我现在知道了你这么做的原因
maybe we could give our relationship another chance.
或许我们应该再给彼此一次机会
Max, the truth is, after all this lying,
马克斯,事实上,经过这么多谎言
I just need some time alone to figure out my real self.
我现在只想静下心来想想什么才是真的我
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
Not really, no.
不是太懂
I do love you.
我是真的爱你
And, um...
而且...
I wanna prove it to you.
我想要证明给你看
You... have always talked about moving out to Portland
你,不是总说希望能去波特兰
to start your own restaurant.
开一家自己的餐馆吗
That's your dream.
那是你的梦想
Now I can help make that happen.
现在我可以帮你实现它
How?
怎么帮
Since money isn't really an issue in my family,
我们家一直不差钱
I could... give you something to help you get started.
我可以给你些钱作为启动资金
Would $50,000 be enough?
五万美元够吗
I-Ivy...
艾...艾薇
And then in a couple of months,
然后再过几个月
I could come and join you.
我就能过去和你一起打拼了
You'd really do that for me?
你真的要为我这么做吗
I'd do anything for you.
为了你我什么都愿意
You know, it's... getting really late,
我现在...快要迟到了
and I have to get ready for my girlfriend's shower,
我得去参加我朋友的婚前派对
so let's meet tomorrow before you go.
明天你走之前我们再见一面吧
And I can give you the money then.
到时我把钱给你
Okay? Sounds good? Yeah.
可以吗, 当然
It was very nice to meet you, missus...
很高兴见到你,您是
Humphrey. You, too, Max.
汉弗瑞,也很高兴见到你马克斯
Will I be seeing you again?
我们还会见面吗
I hope so. That's a great photo.
希望会,这照片照得不错
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Sadly, it's the only real family portrait that I have.
可惜这是我仅有的一张全家福
Did you ever meet Charlie's mother Carol in Florida?
你在弗罗里达见过查莉的母亲卡萝吗
That's her mom? Yeah.
这是她母亲吗,是的
You know, I-I think I will be seeing you again.
你知道吗,我觉得我们很快会再见面的
Real soon. Good.
很快,太好了
Uh-oh, Charlie. Your mother of a lie
查莉,你母亲的谎言
is about to get you stuck in one big parent trap.
是你深陷家族阴谋
Nate, I can't believe it. This is exactly what we need.
内特,真不敢相信,这正是我们需要的
I know, but we can't release it.
我知道,但是我们不能公布出来
Why? It's the answer to all our problems.
为什么,这会解决我们所有的问题
I'm doing it.
我要发表出来
Hey, look, I talked it over with Serena,
我和瑟琳娜谈过了
and I just think she's right.
我觉得她说的对
It's too destructive to our friends.
这对我们的朋友不利
Destructive to your friends or to you?
是对你的朋友们不利还是对你不利
I think you're just trying to save your ass
我觉得你只是将自己从这趟混水中撇清
so people don't see all the salacious things
这样大家就不会看到你发到《八卦天后》上
you've sent in to "Gossip Girl."
所有的猥亵之事
Okay, honestly, I hadn't even thought of that.
好吧,老实说,我没这样想过
I'm sure. Why don't we just see
我确定,我们何不来看看
how many of your friends you've betrayed over the years?
这些年你背叛过多少朋友呢
You've never sent anything in to her?
你从来没发给过她任何事情吗
Guess not. Just not who I am.
看来是没有,这不是我的为人
You really are a good, honest man, aren't you?
你还真是个诚实善良的好男人啊
I didn't think anyone like you exited anymore.
我想不出这世上还有谁像你一样
Oh, we're a very rare breed.
我们可是绝种好人
That's why when you find one of us, you gotta hold on real tight.
所以当你找到我这样的人时,要好好把握
Okay. You've convinced me.
好吧,我听你的
So you're not gonna release it?
这么说你不会发表它了
What about you and your job and "The Spectator"?
那你的工作和《观察家》怎么办呢
I'll figure something out.
我会想出办法来的
So... I've just got a few things to finish up here.
我这里还有几件事要办
All right.
好的
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Hi, Blair. You getting excited for tonight?
布莱尔,你为今晚感到兴奋吗
Of course. We all know how much I love Souvlaki.
当然了,大家都知道我有多喜欢吃希腊烤肉
Who told you? It was supposed to be a secret.
谁告诉你的,这本该是个秘密
Well, it's not. Is Serena there?
这不是秘密,瑟琳娜在吗
She's not picking up her cell.
她不接我电话
No, she's out getting the dessert for the party--
不在,她外出为派对采购甜点去了
Hawaiian shaved ice with all the best flavors,
有各种口味的夏威夷刨冰
including everyone's favorite--
包括大家都喜欢的
Tutti frutti.
蜜饯冰淇淋
Don't worry. I promise it will be a night that you never forget.
别担心,我发誓这会是一个令你终身难忘的夜晚
Oh, I'm sure about that.
我对此深信不疑
Isn't it a little mean, you and all of Blair's friends are
你和布莱尔的朋友都这么捉弄她
messing with her about tonight?
是不是有点儿过分了
Well, it might be the only event in Blair's entire life
这也许是布莱尔生命中唯一一件
where she's not in control.
她不能控制的事情
What about you?
你呢
How was it reconnecting with your old friend,
和你的老朋友重聚得怎么样
or should I say old boyfriend?
也许我应该称之为前男友
Do you plan to see him again?
你打算再见他吗
No. He took off back to Florida.
不,他回佛罗里达了
I'm sorry that you had to find out
很抱歉发生了
about the "Ivy" thing like that.
艾薇这样的事情
I'm the one that's sorry--
我才应该感到抱歉
sorry your mother put you through that.
很抱歉你母亲将你卷入此事
I hope you know you have family that cares about you,
我希望你知道家里人是关心你的
and you can always be your true self with us.
和我们在一起,你可以做真实的自己
Thank you.
谢谢你
Come on, ladies. I didn't hire you to watch movies.
女士们,我可不是雇你们来看电影的
Unless you wore my friend out already.
还是你们已经让我的这位朋友精疲力尽了
We tried, but he wouldn't stop complaining
我们努力过了,但是他不停地念叨
about some girl named Serena and
一个叫瑟琳娜的女孩
wanting to be a man of action.
还想成为一个行动派
So when he mentioned something about a shower,
所以他说想洗澡的时候
we were like, "Yeah,"
我们很"嗨"
but then he never came in to join us.
但是他没加入我们
And by the time we got out, he was gone.
等到我们出去的时候,他已经走了
It's important to be careful about what you tell others.
你告诉别人事情时要当心 这点很重要
What are you doing in here?
你在这干嘛
Well, I was just going to check some e-mails
我刚才在查邮件
until you finished getting dressed, mon ami.
等你穿好衣服,我的朋友
I don't want you to get a big head about this,
我说这话,你不要得意
but perhaps you were right
但也许你是对的
that my friends don't have quite my best interests at heart.
我的朋友们并不真正关心我
Why? What happened?
为什么,发生什么事了
My shower.
我的婚前派对
Doesn't sound like they're thinking of me at all.
听起来好像她们一点儿都没为我着想
You said I need to create some distance,
你说过我需要制造一些距离感
but... maybe the distance is already there.
但是,也许距离本来已经存在了
How could it not be,
当她们在你背后说你坏话时
when they say such terrible things behind your back?
怎么可能还是你的朋友
Ugh. I'm not talking about "Gossip Girl."
我并不是指《八卦天后》
Oh. I hadn't realized what time it was.
没想到都这么晚了
We're gonna be late for our own shower.
我们会错过婚前派对的
Come on. Let's go.
来吧,我们走
Dorota, we're leaving!
多洛塔,我们走了
Call down to Jimmy to get our car.
叫吉米把车开来
Because sometimes your words can come back to haunt you.
有时候你说出去的话会反过来攻击你
It can happen to anybody, even me.
这事会发生在任何人身上,包括我
Louis, look, it's a Tiffany's party.
路易,快看,这是一场蒂芙尼派对
This isn't casual at all.
一点儿也不随便
It's elegant, witty. It's...
高贵而有情趣,是
It's you.
是你的派对
Surprise! Oh, my gosh.
惊喜无限,我的天哪
Oh, Serena! This is above and beyond
瑟琳娜,这超出了我以前梦想中的
anything I ever dreamed of.
任何一场派对
Come on. You deserve it.
这是你应得的
No freakin' way.
不是吧
What is it? What's going on?
怎么了,发生什么事了
Did somebody famous die?
有名人死了吗
Excuse me? Could I have everyone's attention, please?
打扰了,大家能安静一下吗
I'm not usually one for speeches,
我不太擅长致辞
but I have to say how lucky I am to have Blair Waldorf
但是我得说有布莱尔?霍道夫做我最好的朋友
as my best friend.
是件多么幸运的事
I may be the maid of honor,
我也许是首席伴娘
but the true honor is just knowing you, B.
但真正的荣幸是结识了你, B
There is simply no one like her,
没人能够和她相比
no matter how hard some of you try.
不管你们怎么努力也不及她
Congratulations to the beautiful bride.
祝福我们最美丽的新娘
You have become the strong, confident princess
你成为了坚强而自信的王妃
I always knew you would.
我一直相信你会做到的
I love you so much and wish you and your prince
我很爱你,希望你和你的王子
nothing but happiness.
幸福到永远
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯,干杯
And one more thing.
还有
We have a surprise for all the ladies tonight.
今晚到场的女士都有惊喜
We'll be handing out boxes.
每人领一个盒子
Most of us will open ours to find it empty,
大多数都是空的
but one lucky lady will have a diamond ring inside.
只有一位幸运女孩,会拿到有钻戒的小盒子
But you have to wait until I say so to open it.
不过在我下令之前不许打开哦
Enjoy.
玩得开心
Oh, thank you so much.
真的谢谢你
I hope you guys didn't mind my joke.
希望你们不要介意我的玩笑话
Oh, we didn't hear your speech. We've been too busy reading.
我们都没听,在忙着看东西呢
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah. I'm--as you can tell by my casual attire,
你们也看出来了,我穿得很随便
I'm--I'm crashing this party, but...
跟这个派对格格不入
but it's only because I needed to stop whining,
但我不能只顾着抱怨
start becoming a man of action.
我要敢说敢做
And a man of action wouldn't just do nothing.
要做这样的人,不能坐以待毙
A man of action would, uh, would show up
他要行动起来
and finally confront the person he's been meaning
去和那个人谈谈
to have a conversation with for a very long time now.
其实早该如此了
I wouldn't expect you to understand what I'm saying.
我不指望你们明白我的话
Who the hell are you people, anyway?
说起来,你们是什么人啊
Must be friends of the groom.
肯定是新郎的朋友吧
Hey, I'm sorry I'm late. I'm on my way over right now.
抱歉,我迟到了,我马上出发
I thought I told you not to post
我告诉过你,不要泄露
the "Gossip Girl" sources web page.
《八卦天后》消息来源的网页
I didn't.
我没啊
Well, somebody did,
有人泄露了
because there's a link to it on "The Spectator" right now.
现在《纽约观察家》上面有链接
What? Ohh. Diana.
什么,肯定是戴安娜
I can't believe she'd do this to me.
她竟然这么对我
To you? To all of us.
只是对你吗,是我们大家
Get her to take it down.
去找她,删除那个链接
Well, I can try,
我尽量吧
but it's probably all over the internet by now.
但现在肯定已经在网上传疯了
Just please fix it. I have to go do damage control
去找她就是了,我得尽量补救
before Blair's entire shower is ruined.
不能让布莱尔的派对彻底被毁掉
All right, I'm on it.
好吧,我马上去
No photos, please. I thought you saw the invitation.
请不要拍照,请柬上都写了
Privacy concerns.
注意他人隐私
Why did you tell that?
你跟我说这些干吗
I'm telling you, it wasn't me.
我说了不是我
What else am I supposed to do?
我还能做些什么
I knew you couldn't stay away.
就知道你不会消停
Believe it or not,
不管你信不信
this is the last place I wanna be right now.
我现在最不想来的地方就是这儿
I'm not looking for trouble, just Dan Humphrey.
我不是来找事的,我来找丹?汉弗瑞
He's not very pleased with Serena right now,
他最近对瑟琳娜很不满
and in his inebriated state, I'm not sure what he'll do.
他现在很不清醒,不知道会做出什么事
Why don't you ask him?
你为什么不去问问他
I called you here because I saw a side
我打电话叫你过来,是因为今天我看到了
of your grandson today I hadn't fully seen before.
你孙子的另一面,以前我都没发现
And here I was, pretty sure
所以我过来了
that you've seen every side of him at this point.
现在你应该真正了解他了
He's not a boy anymore, William. He's a man,
他不是个小孩了,威廉,他长大了
and a good one at that, with a lot of integrity--
很优秀,很正直
so much, in fact, that he inspired me
是他给了我勇气
to summon you here and tell you that I was willing
所以我把你叫来,想当面告诉你
to abandon my war with Gossip Girl to start a new war--
我不想再和《八卦天后》斗下去了
with you. Is that so?
我的新对手是你,是吗
I was planning to tell you that I've ended up
我本想告诉你,我对这份报纸和你的孙子的关心
caring more about this paper and your grandson than you ever will.
远远超过了你关心的程度
And then someone went off to Gossip Girl.
但有人先泄露了《八卦天后》的秘密
And that someone wasn't you.
不是你
No. But I'm pretty sure Nate won't believe me
不是,但我告诉内特
when I tell him that.
他也不会相信我
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Thank you for... coming.
谢谢你能来
Did you see what Blair wrote about us?
你看到布莱尔怎么写我们吗
Penelope?
佩内洛普
Can you please tell me why people are not paying attention
你能告诉我,为啥大家现在
to me right now?
都无视我吗
'cause last I checked, this was supposed to be my night.
据我所知,今晚的主角应该是我啊
Okay, everyone!
大家请注意
Now would be a great time to stop whatever it is you're doing
不管你们在干吗,或者看什么
or looking at and open those Tiffany boxes!
都停下来,一起打开蒂芙尼首饰盒吧
Oh, my god!
天啊
Oh! Charlie!
查莉
I've never seen a ring like this before,
我从来没见过这么好看的戒指
never mind owned one.
更别说真的拥有一个了
Which is why I should put it someplace safe. Thank you.
我得找个地方藏起来,谢咯
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干吗
I know the truth. You're Ivy Dickens.
我知道真相了,你是艾薇?狄更斯
The real Charlie Rhodes is in Florida.
真正的查莉?罗兹在佛罗里达
We cannot have this conversation in here.
我们不能在这儿说话
What would possess you to tell Gossip Girl
你有什么资格向《八卦天后》爆料
about my shrine to Nate?
我对内特的钦慕之情
or my excess hair issues?
还有我头发太多的事情
Or that time I went Commando at communion?
还有我在圣餐节时去客满多烤鸡店
Okay, okay, okay, it's fine, it's fine.
好了好了,没事了
We're leaving now. Oh, you know what? Just...
我们现在就走,你不明白
Oh, please, you've all said more slanderous things...
你们比喝醉了的约翰?加利亚诺(约翰?加利亚诺,英国鬼才服装设计师)
than John Galliano after a couple cocktails.
更能血口喷人
Blair.
布莱尔
Oh, Dan. Oh, thank God. Someone who isn't mad at me.
丹,谢天谢地,总算有个不是来找事的
Mm, that's not entirely true. I need to know the real reason
不一定,我想问你
why you didn't invite me to this thing tonight.
为什么今天晚上没邀请我
'cause I've been there for you when no one else was,
其他人都不理你的时候,我在你身边
and I refuse to believe that it's about my book.
不可能是我的书惹到了你
I mean, I didn't write a bad word about you
因为整本书里
in the entire thing.
我没说你一句坏话
Ugh! You, too?
你也来了吗
Doesn't anyone know what "not invited" means?
有人知道没被邀请是什么意思吗
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
Not even close! Can you handle this?
一点儿也不好,你能把他带走吗
All right. Okay.
好吧,好吧
Please stay. Enjoy some food.
请不要走,享受一下美食吧
Why did you do it, Serena?
你为什么要那么做,瑟琳娜
Do what?
我做什么了
I saw the web page on your computer earlier.
我之前在你电脑上看到这个网页了
Are you trying to sabotage Gossip Girl
你是不是为了你的博客, 所以想毁了
just for the sake of your blog, or just destroy my night?
《八卦天后》 还是你想毁了我的派对
I created this night.
这个派对可是我办的
I did it all for you.
我做这些都是为了你
You know, Louis was right.
你知道吗,路易说得对
None of us here are really friends.
我们这些人之间根本没有真心的朋友
We just pretend to be so we can get stuff
我们只不过是假装成好朋友
to talk about behind each other's backs.
只为了得到能在彼此背后说的八卦而已
B., I'll admit that I saw the web page, B
我承认我看过那个网页
but I had nothing to do with it coming out.
但绝对不是我泄露出去的
I actually did everything I could to stop it,
事实上我想方设法地阻止它被公布出来
a nd I thought I succeeded.
而且我以为我成功了
Well, if you didn't do it, then who did?
如果不是你,那会是谁呢
Diana.
戴安娜
She and Nate and I are the only people
看过这个网站的只有我,内特和戴安娜
that saw the site. And Louis, but...
我们三个,还有路易,不过
Sorry, B.
很抱歉, B
Must be hard to keep your head above water
当你的王子把你周围所有的人都拖下水后
when your prince is causing everyone around you to drown.
恐怕你也很难幸免于难了
Can someone please explain to me what's going on here?
谁能给我解释一下到底发生了什么事
I mean, are you two working together?
我是说,你们俩是一伙的吗
Have you been working together this whole time?
你们从一开始就是串通好的吗
No, of course not.
不,当然不是了
Diana asked me to meet her here.
是戴安娜叫我来见她的
We just started talking when you came in.
她刚要跟我说什么事你就进来了
I'm as much in the dark as you are.
我和你一样什么都不知道
Diana, is this true?
戴安娜,他说的是真的吗
As a matter of fact, I did call your grandfather.
确实是我打电话叫你祖父过来的
After the board told me I was gonna lose my job
在董事会告知我,我将要丢掉工作后
If I didn't do something fast,
我就在想我得尽快有所行动
I thought... maybe he'd want to invest.
我想,或许你祖父愿意给我们投资
And what about releasing
那为什么要在网上
all of Gossip Girl's sources on the web?
放出所有《八卦天后》的消息来源
Another desperate job-saving measure on my part.
那是另外一个为了挽救我事业的无奈之举
After I told you how much it would hurt
我跟你说了那会给我在乎的人
the people I care about.
带来很大的伤害
You looked me in the eye and acted like you understood.
你当时看着我的眼睛,装作你很理解
It isn't personal.
这不是私人问题
It is to me.
对我来说是的
Listen, Nate, I really care about--
听我说,内特,我真的很在意...
Diana, I think I'd like to invest after all,
戴安娜,我想我应该会投资的
with one condition--
不过我有一个条件
Your resignation letter goes to the board
我支票到账的同时
with my check.
你的辞职信也要送达董事会
I suppose that is what's best for "The spectator"...
我想这么做对《观察家》来说最好不过了
and everyone else.
对其他人也是
I'll start gathering my things.
我会收拾好东西的
Come on, Ivy. Tell me the truth.
拜托,艾薇,你跟我说实话
Why does that woman think that she is your aunt?
为什么那个女人说她是你的姨妈
Why does she think that you are the nice young woman
为什么她会觉得年轻貌美如你
who played the queen of hearts
会适合出演本地制作的
in our local production of "Alice in wonderland"?
《爱丽丝梦游仙境》里的红心皇后
Yeah, I found this in a box of your things.
没错,我在你的箱子里找到了这个
Look, I told you I'd get you the 50 grand.
听着,我跟你说了我会让你得到5万块的
I still can,
我会遵守承诺的
and then we can go away together.
然后我们就能一起离开了
Ivy, everything you say is a lie.
艾薇,你说的一切都是谎言
But the money is real.
但是钱是真的
Prove it.
证明给我看
Consider it a down payment.
这个是给你的预付款
Now please,
现在请你
just stay away from me and my family,
离我和我的家人远一点
and I'll get you the rest in the next couple of days.
剩下的钱我会在几天后给你
Okay, Ivy. I'll make myself scarce.
好吧,艾薇,我会消失的
Now go have fun with your family.
现在你可以和你的家人一起享乐了
Really?
你不是吧
You're really going to make me sit here on the stairs with you?
你真的打算让我和你一起坐在这台阶上
Why don't you tell me why you antagonize Blair
你最好告诉我为什么你要在布莱尔的
at her own wedding shower?
婚前派对上和她对着干
I was just--I was just trying to take some action, man,
我只是,我只是想有所行动,老兄
like you said, but it didn't work.
像你说的那样,但是没用
Let's be clear. I told you to get some ass,
我们来讲清楚,我是让你去解决麻烦
not make one of yourself.
而不是让你自找麻烦
It wasn't until I saw you confronting Blair
直到我看到你面对布莱尔时的样子
that I realized I had it all wrong.
我才发现我想错了
Wait. Had what wrong?
等等,你想错什么了
You're in love with her.
你爱上她了
Nah. I'm--I'm in-I'm in love... with Blair?
不是吧,我,我,我爱上,布莱尔了
No, no, no, no. No, no. I'm--I'm not...
不,不,不,我,我没有
I'm not in love... with Blair.
我才没有爱上...布莱尔
You can blame it on your tell-all novel
你可以把这归咎于你那部纪实小说
or your perennial status as an outsider,
或者是你那长期的局外人身份
but we both know blair doesn't care about any of that.
但是我们都知道布莱尔对那些都不在乎
She follows her heart, and she chose Louis.
她有自己的想法,她选择了路易
We both lost.
我们都输了
At least this time you have someone outside with you.
至少这次你还有一个伴陪你一起出局
Now... can we please get you home
现在,我们能去你家吗
before someone sees me sitting here like this?
我可不想让别人看到我坐在这里
It was you who posted that page, wasn't it?
是你公布了那个网页,对不对
I was trying to show you what your friends are really like,
我只是想向你让你知道你朋友的真面目
once and for all.
一劳永逸
You should have shown me at home.
你可以私下跟我说
You wanted this to happen.
现在这个局面正是你想要的
It was more important to prove your point
在你眼里证明你的观点
than our own shower.
比我们的婚前派对还要重要
You're not exactly innocent here.
你也好不到哪儿去
I looked through some of those e-mails.
我看了一些邮件
People say you and chuck went to the theater
有人说我不在的时候
while I was gone.
你和恰克一起去过剧院
I only did that so I could prove to Chuck he hadn't changed,
我那么做是为了证明他并没有改变
and in that case, you were actually right.
在那件事上,你是对的
But I wasn't this time?
难道这次我就错了吗
Beatrice sent out the blast about
是碧尔翠丝把我做亲子鉴定的事
the paternity test, Louis.
说出去的,路易
Well, okay.
好吧,好吧
So that's one thing out of a million that--
这只不过是沧海一粟
Stop! Just... stop.
别说了,你...别说了
Do you see what we keep doing here?
你知道我们一直都在做些什么吗
All the fights and accusations--
所有的争吵和指责
it isn't my friends.
这不是我朋友们的问题
It's us.
是你和我的
I thought we were better people than this.
我以为我们不是这样的人
But the only ones caught in a cycle are us.
但是这场恶性循环里只有你和我
The cycle created by your world in New York.
这个恶性循环都是因你在纽约的生活而起
I don't think I can do this anymore.
我真的受不了了
You see those people leaving?
大家都走了
Why don't you join them?
你也走吧
I think I need time alone
我想一个人静一静
to think about the future of our relationship.
好好想想我们以后该怎么走下去
Guess this shower's officially over,
看来派对正式结束了
and it looks like B's the one throwing in the towel.
B成了那个认输的人
I couldn't believe you would think I of all people
我真不敢相信在所有人里
would release that information to the world.
你觉得是我向大家公布了那些信息
Do you have any idea how many things I've sent in
你知道这些年
to Gossip Girl over the years?
我发了多少消息给《八卦天后》吗
Well, I've checked, and...
好吧,我查了查
I sent twice as many as you.
我发的足足有你的两倍
I knew in my heart you didn't send it.
我打心底相信不是你发的
Louis just put all these ideas in my head
只是路易总是跟我说
that my friends were a destructive force.
我的朋友们会在我背后搞鬼
But I think he's self-destructing,
但是我觉得他这是在自掘坟墓
and he's taking our relationship down with him.
他甚至把我们的关系也给搞砸了
What are you gonna do about it?
那你打算怎么做
I don't know.
我也不知道
But promise me you won't tell anyone he's the one
但是你得答应我你不会跟别人说
who revealed Gossip Girl's sources.
是他把《八卦天后》的事公布出去的
I don't want everyone to hate him
我不想让其他人
as much as I do in this moment.
像我现在一样恨他
Of course, but can we talk about Chuck for a minute?
当然不会,那我们现在能谈谈恰克吗
He just had to find some excuse
他肯定一直在找契机
to crash the party tonight, didn't he?
来破坏今晚的派对,是吧
What? He wasn't crashing.
什么,他没有在搞破坏
He was trying to stop Dan.
他是要阻止丹破坏派对
He was doing you a favor, believe it or not.
信不信由你,他一直在帮你
I thought you realized.
我以为你早就知道了
I just can't believe she'd go behind my back like that,
我真不敢相信她会背着我这么干
You know? I thought that... You know what? Forget it.
你知道吗,我以为,我看还是算了
It doesn't matter what I thought.
我怎么以为的也不重要了
Well, I know this is hard,
我知道这有点儿难以接受
but this is a good lesson for you.
但是吃一堑长一智
We're usually blinded
我们总是会被
by the people that we care about the most.
我们最关心的人蒙蔽了双眼
But here's the good news-- with her leaving,
但是还是有好消息,她一走
the stink will be off the paper,
乌烟瘴气也就散了
which makes this a great investment opportunity.
这份报纸就成了绝好的投资机会
Even after tonight?
即使发生了这件事吗
Well, that's the best part.
今晚恰是最精彩的部分
I-I think her plan will actually work,
她的计划也确实有效
which means all of "Gossip Girl's" readers
所有《八卦天后》的读者
will flock to us, or, rather, to you,
都会转向我们,或者说,转向你
Mr. New editor-in-chief.
新主编先生
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You've earned it.
这是你应得的
Max.
马克斯
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这
I'm sorry to surprise you. The doorman let me in.
很抱歉吓到你了,门童让我进来的
Well, usually when a guy stands a girl up,
通常一个男生放了一个女孩的鸽子
he doesn't show up at her house a week later.
他绝不会在一周后出现在那女孩家里的
Unless he's coming to apologize
除非那男生是来道歉
and tell her that there has been a huge misunderstanding.
并且要告诉那女孩这中间有个大误会
Why didn't he at least call?
那男生为什么连个电话都不打
'Cause the girl deserved more than that.
因为那个女孩应得的远不止一个电话
And the guy would like the option
并且那个男生愿意
to literally get down on his knees
选择屈膝下跪
and beg her to give him a second chance.
来请求女孩给他第二次机会
If you would have stopped talking
如果你不再废话
and just gotten on your knees,
直接跪下的话
I probably would have said yes, but..
我可能会说好,但是
I'll--I'll...
我这就跪
Stop, please.
别这样
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
You do?
真的吗
So that means you're willing to give me another shot?
所以,你愿意再给我一次机会咯
One more, but use it wisely.
仅此一次,要好好把握
I plan to.
我会的
You shouldn't be so upset. Whether you did it or not,
你不应该这么沮丧,不管是不是你做的
you got what you wanted.
你得到你想要的了
I just wish I didn't have to
我只是不希望为了达成目标
destroy my relationship with Nate to do it.
而把我和内特的关系也给毁了
He's young. He'll get over it,
他还年轻,他会好起来的
and faster than if he found out
如果他知道了你的本来面目
the truth about you, too.
他会伤的更深的
Which, by the way, is the only reason
也正是出于这个原因
I fell on my sword for you tonight.
今晚我才没对你拔刀相向
Yeah, I figured.
当然,我懂的
It's better this way.
这样更好
You should be thankful you're getting out now
你应该庆幸在别人发现你的秘密之前
before anyone discovered your secret.
你摆脱了这一切
Remember one thing, William.
你也要记住一件事,威廉姆
If they find out about me,
如果他们发现了我的秘密
they find out about you, too.
你也在劫难逃
Loyal readers, I'd like to apologize to all of you
忠实的读者们,我在此为今晚
for the awful and embarrassing breach of security that happened tonight.
糟糕而尴尬的网管漏洞而诚心道歉
In bad times like this, you have many options.
在这种糟糕的时刻,你有很多选择
Hello, Ivy. Looks like I'm gonna be staying in New York.
艾薇,看来我会在纽约待上一段时间
A little longer than I thought.
比我原本打算的要长一点
Plus I'd like to have a little more cash
而且我在这的这段时间
to play with while I'm here.
想多拿点钱傍身
$50,000 isn't gonna cut it.
五万块似乎有点不够
How about we up it to... $500,000?
我们加到五十万怎么样
You can choose to go on the offensive and come out swinging...
你可以选择变被动为主动
Or you can pack your bags and admit defeat...
或承认失败,卷铺盖走人
Or you can drink yourself into oblivion
或者把自己灌到醉生梦死
and hope it will all just go away.
并期望能忘记一切
Whatever I choose to do to win back your trust,
不管为了赢回你们的信任我做了什么
one thing is certain--
有一件事是可以肯定的
this is not the end between us.
我们之间可不会这么轻易地就结束
You shouldn't be here.
你不应该出现在这的
I know. But I had to come.
我知道,但是我必须得来
You've really been good this whole time, haven't you?
这段时间以来你确实变好了,对吧
'Cause try as you might to fight it,
因为不管你怎么纠结
you know you love me.
你知道你是爱我的
X.O.X.O. Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O.《八卦天后》