手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第五季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集:娱乐城聚会

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip girl here,

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
My goal was to remake Nate,
我的目的是重塑内特的形象
not to make you the star.
不是把你捧成明星
It's time for you to step aside.
你是时候退居幕后了
Which means that all her readers will flock to you,
这就意味着所有的读者都会转向你
Mr. New editor-in-chief.
新主编先生
Ivy?
艾薇吗
Max.
马克斯
My ex-boyfriend just shows up out of nowhere.
我的前男友突然冒了出来
The truth is gonna come out any second.
真相随时会败露
I'm looking for someone named Ivy.
我在找一个叫艾薇的人
I think some people here might call her "Charlie."
好像这里的人叫她"查莉"
My mom never wanted me
我妈妈一直不想让我
to grow up with the burden of the Rhodes name.
以罗兹家人的身份长大
I knew your mother was bebend this.
我就知道这些事和你妈妈有关
Everything you say is a lie.
你说的一切都是谎言
The money is real.
但是钱是真的
Just stay away from me and my family.
离我和我的家人远一点
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
So that means you're willing to give me a shot?
所以,你愿意再给我一次机会咯
One more.
仅此一次
Can you please tell me
你能告诉我
why people are not paying attention to me right now?
为什么大家现在都无视我吗
It was you who uploaded that page, wasn't it?
是你公布了那个网页,对不对
I was trying to show you what your friends are really like.
我只是想向你让你知道你朋友的真面目
I think I need time alone
我想一个人静一静
to think about the future of our relationship.
好好想想我们以后该怎么走下去
You've really been good this whole time,
这段时间以来你确实变好了
haven't you?
对吧
On the upper east side,
在上东区
stayin' alive isn't as easy as it appears.
活着其实没那么容易
And after last week's security breach
上周的泄密事件之后
leading to no new tips,
没有人再向我爆料了
it looks like I might be dancing with myself.
看来我要上演独角戏了
I've never seen so much lame before.
我从来没见过这么多闪闪亮的衣服
But grandma actually wore this?
但外婆真的穿过这些吗
Yes, and looked fabulous riding in on an elephant in it,
真穿过,相当抢眼
which is why the studio 54 anniversary party
这就是为什么54年度派对她是主宾
is in her honor... and Bianca Jagger's,
还有比安卡?贾格(70年代纽约夜店女王)
but we won't mention that to her when she arrives.
但这不必让她知道
Bianca was a striver.
比安卡挖空心思
She could never outshine me no matter how little she wore.
但无论她穿得再少也夺不走我的光彩
Oh, mother! It's wonderful to see you.
妈妈,真高兴见到你
Darling.
亲爱的
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Oh, New York agrees with you.
纽约很适合你
You look fabulous.
你看起来棒极了
I just got off the phone with Ian Schrager.
我刚刚和伊恩?施拉格(精品酒店之父)通了电话
He sends his love.
他向你问好
He said he's recreating the entire club
他说他正在把整个俱乐部
down to the moon and the spoon.
重新装修成月亮勺子主题
And I am going to wear that platinum jumpsuit
我会穿那件促使瑞安?奥尼尔(美国男演员)
that prompted Ryan O'neal to propose.
求婚的铂金连衣裤
Now that he's a widower, I put him on the guest list.
他妻子已经去世了,我把他加进客人名单
Speaking of which,
说到这儿
what did you decide to do about inviting Carol?
邀请卡萝的事你怎么打算的
I thought I'd leave the drama this year up to Barry and Diane.
闹剧还是留给巴里和黛安吧(电影大亨巴里?迪勒和设计师妻子黛安?冯芙丝汀宝)
Yes, well, she does have a way of blowing things up.
她确实总有办法把事情搞砸
I have all the family I need with you
我只需要你
and my two favorite granddaughters.
和我两个最爱的外孙女
24 hours in the city that never sleeps.
在城里逛了24小时没合眼
Quite an accomplishment for my blog
我的博客有的写了
and for you, country boy.
还有你也收获不小,乡村男孩儿
I grew up in Miami.
我在迈阿密长大
I was impressed by your moves at Bunker Hill.
我对你在邦克山酒店的舞姿印象深刻
I can't feel my feet,
我的脚全麻了
and for once, I can't blame Alaia or Giuseppe.
这次不能怪阿莱亚或是乔治白(设计师)
Ah, I don't know those dudes.
我可不认识这些人
I do know those 4 am soup dumplings
我知道凌晨四点卖的汤饺
put David Chang to shame.
让大卫?张(美籍韩裔着名厨师)情何以堪
Momofuk-who?
百福餐厅(大卫?张名下餐厅)算什么
And what about absinthe at Apotheke?
那莱比锡酒店的苦艾酒呢
And the sunrise over the high line?
那高线公园(原纽约废弃铁路)上的日出呢
How can anyone not love New York?
怎么会有人不喜欢纽约呢
Well, if you're not sick of me yet,
如果你还没有烦我
you wanna show me some more later today?
今天你还带我转转吗
I would love to,
我很想
but I have this thing at studio 54.
但我今天得参加54年度派对
My grandma is the guest of honor,
我外祖母是主宾
which would shock you if you ever met her.
如果你见到她你肯定会很惊讶
But, uh, I promised I'd pick up the cake.
但我答应你我会去取蛋糕
Why would you trust an anonymous baker
为什么你明明认识大师级的厨师
when you have a master chef in your midst?
却会选择相信一个无名小卒
You could be my sous for the afternoon.
你下午可以给我打下手
Could we cover ourselves in flour and lick spoons
我们能用面粉把自己埋起来,舔勺子
and do other cute things?
或者做其他耍宝的事情吗
That's a prerequisite.
那肯定的
Then I can't wait to don my chef whites.
那我迫不及待套上我的厨师白袍了
I'll call you later.
我晚点儿打给你
Okay.
好的
Now that's what I like to see-- you writing again.
这正是我想看见的,你又开始写作了
What is it? Sophomore novel? Short story?
写什么,第二部小说还是短文呢
Well, it's more like a rebuttal.
更像是辩护
These online haters are like cockroaches.
这些网上恶评我的人就像小强一样
You kill one, and then three more pop up in its place.
打死一只,又窜出三只
You're not seriously being the kind of author
你不是真的是那种
that fights every negative review on Amazon?
会在亚马逊上辩驳每一个恶评的作家吧
I mean, people will think you've lost your mind.
大家会觉得你疯了
Which is why I have Danfan,
所以才有了"蛋炒饭"
the tireless online avatar I've created to fend off critics.
我假装粉丝不知疲倦地在网上辩护我
Alessandra isn't returning my calls,
亚历山德拉不回我的电话
so I gotta fight this battle on my own.
所以我必须自己打赢这场仗
That's it. I stay quiet
够了
while you crashed bridal showers
你乱闯婚前派对还有签售会临阵脱逃
and skipped out on book tours.
我都保持沉默
I was hoping with enough time and support that you'd realize
我希望给你足够的时间和支持之后
that even though your book didn't do as well as you hoped,
你能意识到就算你的书没有你想象的畅销
you still have your whole future ahead of you.
你面前仍然是光明大道
Being a shut-in is not bouncing back.
作个宅男并不是在蓄势待发
I was defending my honor.
我在维护自己的荣誉
It's time to leave "Inside" behind and go outside.
是时候该抛开《局外人》 去外面转转了
Cece's party's tonight. I expect you to be there.
茜茜今晚有派对,我希望你能来
Looks like I'm not the only one everyone despises.
看来大家嫌弃的不只有我一个人
Lonely boy's fans are slowly dwindling,
寂寞男孩的粉丝正逐渐减少
but his haters are going forth and multiplying.
但是反对者却成倍增加
My personal favorite?
而我最欣赏的是
@ihatehumphrey.
"我恨汉弗瑞"
Why should I thank someone for a blender?
为什么我要感谢送我台搅拌机的人
Do I look like the kind of girl who makes Margaritas?
我看起来像是做玛格丽塔(鸡尾酒)的女生吗
Oh, Margarita sound delicious.
玛格丽塔很美味
But six month away at least.
但是最少六个月后我才能喝
Any correspondence from Mr. Louis?
路易先生联系你了吗
No. I told you.
没有,我告诉过你了
He's doing missionary work with Father Cavalia
他正在某个连马桶都没有的国家
in some nation without plumbing
和卡伐利亚神父一起传教呢
and waiting for my call.
而且还在等我的电话
But wedding still on?
但婚礼仍旧继续吧
Of course it is.
当然了
I still love Louis. I just want to marry
我还爱着路易,我只不过是想嫁给
the sweet prince who returned my Vivier slipper
那个归还我维威耶鞋子的迷人王子
and made me believe in fairy tales,
是他令童话成真
not one of the brothers Grimm.
而不是格林兄弟
Even Prince Charming can fall off horse.
就算是白马王子也可能会从马上跌落
But Louis still hasn't found his way back in the saddle.
但路易还没想好怎么重新回到马上
Shocking for someone schooled
对于一个接受过正规马术训练的人来说
in classical dressage.
太让人吃惊了
I need this time apart to figure out
我要利用这段分开的时间
where Louis went wrong and right it.
找出路易究竟哪里犯了错并纠正过来
Maybe he "Freaky Friday" with Mr. Chuck.
也许他和恰克一块上演了一幕《辣妈辣妹》(《辣妈辣妹》讲母女二人交换身体的电影)
They struck by lightning at same time,
也许他们同时被闪电击中
Or pee in same fountain.
或同时对着许愿池撒尿
That's incredibly unsanitary.
那真是太不卫生了
But you may be on to the key to returning Louis' virtue.
但是你提醒了我如何重造路易的美德
I am?
我吗
Finish these.
把这些做完
No Polish parables.
不许用波兰的寓言
I know I'm the new kid around here
我知道在这我算是新人
and I'm gonna make some mistakes.
不可避免的会犯错
I just want you guys to know
我只是想告诉你们
that I'm not gonna resort to
我不会沿用戴安娜之前
the kind of dirty tactics that Diana used.
那套不道德的手段
"Spectator" only publishes truth.
《观察家》只揭露真相
And yeah, sex sells, but if the story involves scandal,
性丑闻确实很卖座,但是如果涉及到绯闻
it needs to be verified.
就必须先证实才行
We have an opportunity to do things differently here.
我们有机会让事情变得不一样
So I'm around if anyone has any stories they'd like to pitch.
如果有人有线索可以随时来找我
Thanks.
谢谢
Nate?
内特
I've got a lead
我们得到线报
on a famous congressman's wife who's having an affair.
一位知名国会议员的妻子有了婚外情
Well, we've heard that story a million times.
这种事我们听了太多次了
Do we have a new angle?
有什么新角度吗
What was going on in Washington at the time?
那个时候华盛顿情况怎样
Does the wife want to come clean? Dig deeper.
那位妻子想要全盘托出吗,深度挖掘一下
Before I do, you should know
在那之前,我想你该知道
the congressman is your cousin Tripp Van Der Bilt.
那位议员是你堂兄特里普?范?德?比尔特
You got my money yet?
你把钱带来了吗
I'm working on it.
我还在想办法
I can't just walk into a bank and withdraw $500,000.
我不能直接走进银行,取走五十万美元
Well, in case you're lying,
鉴于你说谎成性
like you do about everything else,
为了防止被你骗
I found myself an insurance policy.
我给自己上了个保险
In fact, I'm dating her--
事实上,我在和一个女孩约会
Serena Van Der Woodsen. Have you heard of her?
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森,你听说过她吗
What?
什么
Y-you can't date Serena.
你不能和瑟琳娜约会
Too late. And unless I get the money soon,
太晚了,除非我尽快拿到钱
one of our dates will involve a bottle of champagne
否则保不准我们哪次约会喝下一瓶香槟
and revelations about who you really are.
然后不小心把你的真实身份说溜嘴
Uh, should I show her this playbill I keep in my pocket
我应该在鱼子酱上来之前还是之后
before or after the caviar?
给她看我口袋里这张节目单呢
I told you. I just need a little more time.
我说了,我只是再需要一点时间
Why can't you leave Serena out of it?
为什么你一定要把瑟琳娜牵涉进来
Because I'm having fun with her.
因为我和她在一起很开心
Listen....
听着
The more she likes me, the more she trusts me,
她越喜欢我,就越信任我
and the more likely she is to believe me when I tell her
当我告诉她查莉?罗兹只不过是个乡下穷人
that Charlie Rhodes
真名叫艾薇?迪肯斯
is just a white trash wanna be named Ivy Dickens.
她就更有可能信我
Well, don't let Lily see you together.
不要让莉莉看见你们两个在一起
She knows our history,
她知道咱俩的事
and if she tells Serena that we used to date,
如果她告诉瑟琳娜我们俩曾经交往过
she'll get suspicious.
她会怀疑的
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not gonna risk a lifetime of financial security
我才不会冒着丢掉一辈子经济保障的风险
for brunch with the in-laws.
去和亲家吃早午餐呢
Hi. We have a problem.
喂,我们有麻烦了
Yeah, well, add this one to the list.
好,再加上这条吧
Max is dating Serena.
马克斯在和瑟琳娜约会
If you don't me to leave or get caught,
如果不想让我离开这或者被人发现的话
we have to pay him off immediately.
我们得赶紧给他钱
Except we don't have the money.
但是我们没有钱
I just came from the bank.
我刚从银行回来
Turns out my mother's added a security measure
我妈妈在账户上加了安全协议
to the account-- probably to punish me.
可能是为了惩罚我
Any withdrawal over $50,000 requires her signature,
50万以上的提款都需要她的签字
which she will never agree to if we ask.
我们问她的话,她肯定不同意的
We have to make her think it was her idea.
得想办法让她主动提款给我们
I barely know her, and she's not speaking to you.
我不了解她,她也不和你说话
The money is the only thing that will stop Max from outing me.
能阻止马克斯出卖我的只有钱
You keep Serena away from Max.
你负责让瑟琳娜远离马克斯
I will work on my mother.
我负责搞定我妈妈
Looks like I'm not the only one doing the hustle.
看来骗人大盗不止我一个
Perhaps I should feather my hair tonight.
也许今晚我应该用羽毛装饰头发
I never really understood why it went out of fashion.
我真搞不懂为什么现在不流行了
For you, mother.
给你的,妈妈
From Ryan.
瑞安送来的
How thoughtful.
真贴心
Although I prefer Vanda orchids.
尽管我更喜欢万代兰花
How about Lilies of the valley?
白色铃兰花怎么样
More like "Valley of the dolls" now that you've arrived.
你一来,更像是迷幻之谷了
I am here to reconstruct,
我是来握手言和的
not self-destruct. I promise.
不是来自找没趣的,我保证
To honor the guest of honor.
向我们的贵宾致敬
I hope my invitation was lost in the...
我想我的邀请函
mail.
迷失在了邮件海洋中
It's a lovely thought, but it wasn't.
想法很可爱,但不是的
So what do you really want?
你究竟想要什么
Forgiveness.
宽恕
If this is about my cutting off Charlie's funds...
如果是关于我断了查莉的资金...
I admit I made some mistakes in trying to protect her.
我承认我保护她的手段不太恰当
But she's forgiven me.
但是她已经原谅我了
In fact, we're closer than ever.
事实上 我们的关系比以前好多了
Funny. She lives with me,
真有趣 和她生活了那么久
and this is the first I'm hearing of this.
我却是第一次听到这种说法
Well, why else would she suggest I come for the party?
否则她为什么建议我来参加派对
We're both hoping that Studio 54
我们都希望54年度派对
would bring the Rhodes girls back together.
可以让罗兹家的女孩们重归于好
Well, you know, nothing makes me happier
没有什么事比家庭和睦
than when my family gets along.
能更让我更开心的了
That is, if you both can do that.
所以你俩都要为之努力
Of course, mother. It's your night.
当然了 妈妈 今晚你是主角
However, I will not tolerate
然而 我不会容许
any outbursts or judgmental tantrums.
任何人大发雷霆或是恶言相向
I am supposed to be the center of attention tonight,
我才应该是今晚关注的焦点
and I'd like to keep it that way.
我希望从始自终都是如此
I promise.
我保证
Now let's get those flowerss into some water.
现在我们去给花浇点水
Um, how could you be working
你怎么还能工作得下去
when you have a date to be discussed?
而不八卦一下你的约会对象
Spill!
秘密泄露了
Well, there's not much to say.
也没什么可说的
Max and I spent the whole night together,
我和马克斯整晚都在一起
wandering the city.
游览这个城市
Is this the same Max
就是那个
that was supposed to meet you at "Sleep no more"?
本该在"别再睡了"派对上赴你约的马克斯吗
Yes, but if I wouldn't have given him a second chance,
是的 但如果我没给他第二次机会
I never would've seen how great he is.
我永远都不会知道他有多棒
We're spending the afternoon baking Cece a cake.
我们约好下午为茜茜烘烤蛋糕
Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever heard?
是不是浪漫至极了
Sure...
的确是
If he hadn't stood you up once already.
如果他之前没放你鸽子的话
Maybe you shouldn't rush into this.
也许你不该太过草率
Where is this coming from?
怎么突然说这种话
You were the one who encouraged me to get out there and date.
是你鼓励我走出去约会的
Well... I mean, for your blog.
我是指为了你的博客
Now that that's a bona fide success,
现在它大获成功
I just don't wanna see you
我只是不想看见
revert to old Serena's taste in men.
你又回到了过去对男人的品味上
Oh, Max could not be further from the men I've dated.
马克斯跟我以前约会的男人大不相同
He moved here from Portland. He hikes.
他从波特兰搬到这里来 搭便车来的
okay.
好吧
Maybe he hasn't done hard time like the last one.
也许他不像你的前一任熬了出头
But didn't you say
但你不是说过
he came to New York to find his ex-girlfriend?
他来纽约是找他前女友的吗
Yeah, I forgot about her.
是的 我都忘了她了
Ivy.
艾薇
I mean, he did cross the country to see her.
我的意思是 他千山万水来找她
Part of him must still love her.
肯定对她还有感情
Well, anyway, two dates in one day could be--
不管怎样 一天里两次约会
could be moving too fast.
的确进展得太快了
Always better to leave 'em wanting more.
永远要吊着他们的胃口
Okay, I'll cancel my baking date.
好吧 我去取消烤蛋糕的约会
Oh, I have to reorder the cake now.
我现在得再重新订购蛋糕了
Yeah.
是啊
I have to go get Cece some glitter eye shadow.
我得去帮茜茜找眼影闪粉
She said something about
她提过想弄个
lighting up the night with her liner.
能闪耀这个夜晚的眼妆
Oh, no.
不是吧
Yeah.
是的
Namaste.
合十礼
Sorry to interrupt
抱歉打扰了
you getting into someone's yoga pants.
你又看上哪个瑜伽美女了
Sri sri Ravi, a moment, please.
拉维斯里大师 请给我一点时间
An old, celibate,
一位年迈,禁欲的
male yoga teacher?
男性瑜珈老师
Your transformation really is astounding.
你的转变真是令人震惊
Care to share how you gave up your bad Bass ways?
介意分享一下混蛋拜斯改邪归正的经验吗
How you went from Charlie Sheen to Charlie Brown,
你如何从查理?辛变成了查理?布朗,查理?辛《好汉两个半》演员,着名花花公子,查理?布朗是中的卡通人物
from bar to mitzvah?
从混酒吧到戒律了
There's no answer to that question. It's an evolution.
这问题无解 这是人的进化
What's really going on, Blair?
到底发生什么事了 布莱尔
Okay, if you must know,
好吧 如果你真想知道
I'm trying to pinpoint the source of your light
我想查明是什么指引你步入了正途
so I can pull Louis out of the darkness.
我好将路易从邪恶的深渊中拯救出来
You changed. So can he.
你变了 他也可以
I have all day.
我一天都很闲
Oh, it was great meeting your new staff.
很高兴见到你的新员工
From what I can see,
据我观察
Jared Kushner better watch his back.
贾德?库斯纳最好要提防一下了
Thanks.
谢谢
Before you leave, there's something I need to tell you.
你走前 我有点话想跟你讲
One of my reporters received a tip.
我的一个记者收到了一个内幕消息
Maureen's cheating on Tripp.
莫林对特里普不忠
Well, there must some mistake.
这其中肯定有误会
Maureen's a devoted wife.
莫林是一位忠诚的妻子
She even stuck by Tripp during that, uh,
她甚至因为特里普和瑟琳娜那次的事
unfortunate incident with Serena.
久久不能释怀
Obviously, we'll verify everything first.
很显然 我们首先得核实一下整个事件
You're not seriously considering running it?
你不是真想发布这条消息吧
Well, the information's out there,
消息已经泄露出来了
and if we don't, someone else will.
就算我们保密 也会有人发布的
And I don't wanna make a certain Australian patriarch's mistake
我不想犯
of burying the "News of the world" scandal.
掩藏澳大利亚族长丑闻的错误
If he'd let the "Journal" break it,
如果他让接手
he might've saved his paper and a lot of embarrassment.
或许他还能少费点口舌,避免更多的尴尬
But, uh, this is a family matter.
但这是我们的家务事
And a public one, unfortunately.
很不幸也公众事件
It's our chance to prove
不管故事是什么样的
that "The spectator" is fair and balanced
这是我们的机会来证明
no matter what the story is.
《观察家》是公平且称职的
The site and our family
网站和我们的家族
will be in better shape for running it first.
首先会较好的运营它
Well, I certainly don't want it in the hands of the "Post."
我当然不想这事落到手中
I won't run anything before I talk to trip.
在没和特里普谈过前,我不会轻举妄动
I was wrong in keeping you from here.
我真不该让你与这里隔绝
The city looks good on you.
城市生活很适合你
I just wish I could visit more often.
早知如此,我都希望你能常来呢
But, you know, Lily's doing so much
但是你待在这里
by letting you stay here. I just...
真是让莉莉操了不少心
I don't know.
说不好
I don't feel comfortable by putting her out.
总是打扰她,让我觉得很不安
I never thought I would say this,
以前我没这么考虑过
maybe it's time to get your own place.
也许是时候让你独立生活了
Yeah, but the prices are so crazy.
但是,那也太贵了
You've got more than that in your trust fund.
你有足够的信托资金啊
We could get you a beautiful 1-bedroom.
我们可以给你找个漂亮的一居室
It's better to buy it than rent it.
而且最好买下来
It's--it's-- it's a good investment.
还会是个很好的投资
That's enough. Do you have me pegged as a fool?
够了,你真觉得我是个傻瓜吗
Coming here under the guise of a party
你以参加派对的名义跑来这
and trying to get me to buy you an apartment?
想尽办法让我给你买个公寓
It's not for me. It's for Charlie.
不是给我买的,是给查莉的
If it was Charlie, she would have asked me herself.
要真是给查莉的,那她应该自己跟我说
Once again, Carol, you're all dollars and no sense.
卡萝,你可真是掉到钱眼儿里了
And I am done being taken advantage of
我受够了被你利用
and enabling your agendas.
来满足你的各种意图
My only agenda is to get closer to my daughter--
我唯一的意图就是亲近我的女儿
Something you'll never understand.
估计你永远都不会明白
I'm going for a walk,
我要去散散步
on the streets, where I'm welcome.
起码在大街上,我还受欢迎
Mom, please.
妈妈,别这样
Grandma.
外婆
Grandma, are you all right?
外婆,你没事吧
Yes. O-of course I am.
我...我没事
Maybe I should call an ambulance.
也许我应该叫救护车来
Oh, no, honey. Your--your--
别别,亲爱的,你...你
Your mother just triggered my blood pressure, that's all.
你妈妈只是把我气得血压升高了
Are you sure?
你确定你没事
O-of course.
没...没事
You know, if you wanna be helpful, just, um,
你要是想帮忙
go get me a glass of water so...
就去帮我倒杯水
so I can take my pill.
好让我把这药吃了
Yeah, okay.
好的
Hey, Max, it's Serena.
嘿,马克斯,我是瑟琳娜
Listen, I have to take a rain check.
不好意思,我们得改个时间了
My cousin and I have a lot to do before the party.
在派对前我跟我表妹有很多事要做
If you ever find yourself sick with Saturday night fever,
要是你已经火烧眉毛了
the last thing you want is for someone to turn up the heat.
最不希望的就是还有人火上浇油
Oh, my gosh!
我的天啊
Max, that's beautiful!
马克斯,这太漂亮了
I had the ingredients.
我有秘方的
I hope your grandmother enjoys it.
希望你外婆会喜欢
Now I'm going to leave before you think I'm a stalker
那我要走了,免得你觉得我是个粘人鬼
who shows up for canceled dates.
约会取消了还来见你
No, stop it. I don't. I really did want to see you.
别这么说,我是真的想见你
I just--I didn't wanna move too fast.
我只是不想咱俩进展太快
No, I get it.
我明白
24 hours with a guy you just met
二十四小时的相处
is more than enough.
对于一个刚认识的人是不太够
To be honest,
说实话
I thought maybe you weren't quite over your ex yet.
我觉得你可能还没太放下你的前女友
When we met, you--you were still looking for her.
我们刚认识的时候,你还在找她
Just to return her stuff.
我找她只是为了还她东西
I haven't thought about Ivy since we met, Serena.
我们认识之后我就没再想过艾薇
I swear.
我发誓
Well, how would you like to come with me to Studio 54 tonight
那你来参加今晚的54年度派对吧
and present the cake to my grandmother yourself?
把你的蛋糕亲手展示给我外婆
You do realize you just went from "Let's take it slow"
你意识到你从"让我们慢慢发展"
to "Want to meet my family?" right?
一下蹦到"来见见我的家人"对吧
Caution is not my strong suit.
谨慎小心一向不是我的强项
Well, how about we try something in between?
要不然我们来个折中的方法
Uh, you liveblog with party updates,
你把派对的事更新在你的博客上
and I'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon.
明天下午我再来接你出去
That sound perfect.
听起来不错
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, thank you.
不,我应该谢谢你
Are you sure you don't want me to call a doctor?
你确定不要我打电话叫医生
Oh, yes, no.
不用不用
I just need some rest, and, you know, the jet lag,
我只是需要休息一下,都是因为时差
and of course I didn't eat anything this morning.
而且我今早也没吃东西
That's ginger tea.
这是姜茶
I knew someone who took those pills.
我有认识的人也吃这种药
The ginger helps with the dizziness.
姜茶有助于缓解头晕
Tell me.
跟我说说
What does your mother want your money for?
你妈妈要你的钱干嘛
Be honest, Charlotte.
跟我说实话,夏洛特
I'm not gonna let her bully you.
我是不会允许她欺负你的
It wasn't her.
不是她想要钱
It's me that wants the apartment.
是我想要间公寓的
She was just trying to help
她只是想帮我
to make it seem like it was her idea.
让这一切听起来像是她的主意
Well, I wish you'd just been honest.
是吗,我只是希望你能直接说实话就好
Although growing up with Carol,
虽然你是跟着卡萝长大的
I mean, how would you know better?
但你怎么就更明事理呢
You've been so generous.
你一直都很慷慨
I didn't wanna ask for more.
我不想要求得更多
Well, now that you have,
既然你提出来了
I will uncap my waterman
那我就拿出我的威迪文(法国钢笔品牌)
and release the funds tomorrow morning.
签字明早解冻你的信托资金
Thank you!
谢谢你
Listen, I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you.
很抱歉由我来告诉你这个消息
Yeah, I doubt that.
是吗,我可不信
I'm sure you're enjoying every second of this.
我知道你肯定一直在心里窃笑
I know our history isn't exactly pristine, Tripp,
我知道我们过去有过节,特里普
but we're still family.
但我们始终是一家人
God, with her sailing instructor? Really?
老天,跟她的帆船教练,真不敢相信
I should have known when she kept asking to leave
一周前她一直要我不要理外祖父的和解
grandfather's compound a week early.
那时候我就该想到了
And you were there all of August, right?
你整个八月都在那,对吧
Yeah.
是啊
It's funny.
想想真搞笑
Usually she complains about having to go back to D.C.
通常她都会抱怨不想回华盛顿
Look, man, we really worked on our marriage
经过瑟琳娜的事之后
after the whole Serena situation.
我们真的在解决我们的婚姻问题
I just thought we were on the right track.
我还以为我们走上正轨了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Look, I get you have to run the story.
我明白你得报道这件事
Just... I hope you don't let your personal feelings
但是我希望你别因为讨厌我
against me make it any uglier than it has to be.
而更丑化这件事
Thanks for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我
I guess now we're even.
我想我们现在扯平了
Hey, grandfather, it's Nate.
外祖父,我是内特
I'm gonna wait on that story.
我想再查查这件事
I think Maureen's lying about the affair.
我觉得莫林在外遇这件事上撒谎了
I just don't know why.
我只是不明白为什么
Next one over.
下一个
Uh, excuse me, sir?
不好意思,先生
Do you know who lives here?
您知道谁住在这里吗
Don't worry. I'm not a stalker.
请别担心,我不是跟踪狂
In fact, the person I'm looking for is the stalker--
事实上我正在找一个跟踪狂
An anonymous one, the worst kind.
不愿意透露姓名的,最恶劣的那种
No?
没有吗
Dan?
Alessandra? What are you doing here?
亚历山德拉,你在这里干什么
I live here.
我住在这里
Isn't that why you buzzed my apartment?
你刚才敲门不是来找我的吗
That's usually how it works.
通常人们都是为了找我才来敲我的门
No, actually, I was looking for someone who hates me.
不是的,其实我是在找一个恨我的人
Chuck?
恰克
Are you sure you're comfortable with Blair here?
你确定布莱尔在这不会让你感到不舒服吗
I don't believe I have a choice,
我别无选择
which is why I'm controlling the information.
这也正是我不愿多说的原因
Which, thus far, has been a bunch of Monkey business.
所以目前为止我们都在聊你的小狗
I'm worried his licking himself is anxiety,
我担心他舔自己是焦虑的表现
that he's lonely.
他很孤独
Enough.
够了
Assuming this is a 50-minute session,
如果整个治疗过程只有五十分钟
I only have 18 minutes left to get my answers.
那我只剩十八分钟来听我想要的答案了
And what is it you're searching for, Blair?
你想要什么答案,布莱尔
Nice try on the bait and switch,
你的诱导技术很不错
but I was a teenage bulimic,
但我十几岁的时候得过暴食症
and my father came out when I was 15.
我父亲在我15岁的时候出柜了
This isn't my first analysis.
这已经不是我第一次做心理分析了
What I need for you is to show me
你唯一要做的就是让我知道
how you helped Chuck transform.
你是怎么让恰克转变的
I told you, Blair.
我告诉过你了,布莱尔
There is no one answer.
根本就没有什么答案
There isn't one, or you don't want to give it to me
是没有还是你压根就不想告诉我
because you don't want me to fix Louis?
因为你不想让我改变路易
Are you saying that you want your fiance
你的意思是你想让你的未婚夫
to be more like Chuck?
变得更像恰克吗
No! More like the man Chuck's become,
不是,是更像变好以后的恰克
like Louis used to be
就像路易以前那样
when Chuck was like Louis is now.
那时候的恰克就像现在的路易
If you don't mind me saying so,
请别介意我说的话
you seem confused.
但是你看上去很迷茫
Only by Chuck's refusal to disclose.
那是因为恰克不告诉我真相
If he really is a good person,
如果他真的是个好人
why doesn't he tell me how he got that way?
那他为什么不告诉我他是怎么变好的呢
Obviously, he hasn't really let go,
很显然,他没有真的放下
or he would give me the information I need.
要不然他会给我我想要的信息的
You mean let go of the intimacy between you?
你是说他没有放下你和他之间的感情吗
You said it, not me, and you're the expert.
是你这么说的,不是我,你才是专家
But I did let go of you, Blair.
但是我真的放下你了,布莱尔
Then prove it by telling me how.
那你现在证明给我看,告诉我答案
I can't.
我不能
But if you don't believe me,
如果你不相信我
call on Harry Winston.
打个电话给哈利?温斯顿吧
The night of "The spectator" Launch,
在《观察家》的启动仪式那晚
I left the engagement ring I bought you on their doorstep
我把买给你的订婚戒指放在门阶上
and walked away.
然后我就走了
I forgot...
我忘了...
I, uh...
我...
I... have a cake tasting to attend.
我还得回去试吃我的结婚蛋糕
You blow cheryl ladd out of the water.
切瑞?拉德都被你的美貌打败了(切瑞?拉德:美国电影演员)
Oh, thank you, my darling. Too bad Carol's arrival
谢谢你,亲爱的,只可惜卡萝的到来
has put a pall over the entire evening.
使得整个晚上的气氛变得很僵
Well, hopefully we can get her to dance the night away
希望我们能让她整晚都沉浸在跳舞中
and hustle her the hell out of here.
然后催她赶紧离开这儿
It is taking every ounce of self-control
我真的需要很强的自制力
not to march over and tell her what a terrible mother
才能不冲上去告诉她,我认为她
I think she is.
是个多糟糕的母亲
She heard you loud and clear.
可惜她听得真真切切
Come on, Lil.
来吧,莉莉
Say what you really think for a change.
说说你到底想让我怎么做吧
Okay, I'll let you two talk alone.
你们两个单独聊聊吧
Last month you were happy to see me
上个月你见到我还是很开心的
and take care of my daughter.
还精心照顾了我的女儿
What could I have done to mortally offend you
远在弗罗里达的我到底是做了什么
all the way from Florida?
让你这么地讨厌我
Charlie told me you made her live
查莉告诉我你让她化名为
under the name of "Ivy Dickens."
"艾薇?狄更斯"
As if being a teenager isn't enough of an identify crisis
难道你觉得青少年的认同危机还不够严重吗
without having to assume a false one.
你还非要强加一个假身份给她
How dare you.
你怎么能这么说
You know nothing about Charlie or our relationship.
你根本不了解查莉,或是我俩之间的事
I know you put your hatred of our family
我知道你把对我们这个家族的恨
above her well-being.
凌驾于她的幸福之上
What else is there?
要不还能有什么原因
I assure you that being Ivy
我向你保证让查莉假扮艾薇
is the only thing that saved Charlie
是避免她作为罗兹家族的一员
from the despicable fate of being a Rhodes.
而承受悲惨的命运的唯一方法
Hey, Max, it's Serena.
嗨,马克思,我是瑟琳娜
So it turns out the party tonight was canceled,
看来今晚的派对取消了
and I have my mom's apartment all to myself
我妈妈的公寓只有我一个人
if you wanna come celebrate being over Ivy with me.
来庆祝一下吧,为了我战胜了艾薇
We do have cake, after all.
你做的蛋糕都还在这呢
7 o'colock. Don't be late.
七点整,不要迟到哟
Chaka khan might have been every woman,
夏卡?卡恩也许是百变天后
but looks like Charlie Rhodes is about to have trouble
可是查莉?罗兹却不能应付两个身份
being two.
带来的麻烦
I wish you wouldn't take it as a negative.
我希望你别把这事想得那么负面
It's called "I hate humphrey."
那写的可是"我恨汉弗瑞"
Yeah, to get people talking about you and your book.
那是为了让人们关注你和你的书
Sugar and spice and everything nice get no attention.
糖、香料和其他的正面新闻得不到关注
Sex taps and public brawls make people famous.
性丑闻和公众斗殴才能让人爆红
史努基:美国版小月月,I'm not--I'm not snooki. I'm a writer.
我又不是史努基,我是个作家
Who skipped out on his book tour.
是谁搞砸了巡回售书会的
My career's on the line here, too.
我和你是一根绳上的蚂蚱
I took a chance on a young, inexperienced author.
我冒险启用了一个年轻的没有经验的作家
I was trying to get you back on the radar.
我只是想让你再回到公众的视线而已
I knew you wouldn't like the method,
我知道你不喜欢这种方式
but if it makes you feel better,
不过微博上有一个人叫"大爱汉弗瑞"
there's a twitter called "Humphrey love," too.
不知道这件事能不能让你好过些
That's me.
那是我的马甲
Oh. Sorry.
哦,不好意思
I should've recognized your scalpel-sharp
我早该认出来你那如手术刀般犀利的
self-deprecation.
自嘲语气的
Well, I have over a thousand followers.
我有上千个粉丝呢
Yeah. Let's hope they bought books.
是啊,要是他们都去买书就好了
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
我不是有意要伤你心的
I'll close the account.
我会关了那个账户的
No. I have a better idea.
不用,我有个更好的主意
When Tripp told me he and Maureen were with you
特里普告诉我整个八月你都跟
all of August,
他和莫林呆在一起的时候
something didn't feel right.
我就觉得不对劲了
That's when one of my reporters said
因为那正好是我的一个眼线说
she was spotted with her sailing instructor.
她和她的帆船教练呆在一起的时候
She could have snuck down to D.C.
我猜她可能是偷偷去的华盛顿
for a night or two, I'd imagine.
在那呆了一两个晚上吧
Which is why I called the club.
所以我才打电话给俱乐部
Turns out the only sailing lessons Maureen ever took
然后发现莫林唯一上过的帆船课
were from a woman named Heather two years ago.
是由一个名叫希瑟的女人在两年前教她的
Are you saying...
你是说
Maureen's faking an affair? Yeah.
莫林的婚外情是假的吗,没错
It wouldn't be the first time she's faked something.
这也不是她第一次造谣了
Think of what it would do to Tripp.
想想这会对特里普造成什么影响
It would hurt him immeasurably.
会对他造成无法估量的伤害
Or help him. Tripp just hired a new campaign manager
也可能会帮到他,特里普刚雇了个新的
to explore running for governor.
竞选经纪人来帮他竞选州长
The last time he needed help in the polls,
上次他需要帮忙拉票时
Maureen hired someone to jump in the Hudson
莫林雇了个人跳哈德孙河
so Tripp could look like a hero.
好让特里普看起来像个英雄一样
So now she's making him into a victim?
所以这次她想让他变成受害者
It seems like a risky move.
这是招险棋啊
Oh, well, think about it.
是,但好好想想
A politician out there fighting for the good in Washington,
一个政客在妻子红杏出墙的情况下
while his wife steps out on him at the yacht club?
依然为迈向华盛顿奋斗着
It's a sympathetic story.
这绝对是个值得同情的故事
I can't believe that Maureen would risk her marriage.
我没法相信莫林会拿婚姻冒险
Oh, she'd make a public apology and go to counseling,
她会公开道歉,去找个婚姻顾问
convince him it'd be better for his career to stay together,
跟他说他们在一起对他的事业有好处
And in two years, when his name's on that ballot,
两年之后,当他名字出现在选票上
people will remember him as a guy
人们会想起他是那个
who fought through a rough patch to save his family.
在逆境中坚持奋斗并挽救了家庭的男人
It's pretty shrewd.
确实是很精明的计划
At least you won't have to run the story of her affair.
至少你不用追踪报导她的婚外情了
No, I'll just run this one instead.
正好相反,我会继续跟进的
I understand you're, um, upset by Maureen's manipulations,
我能理解你对莫林的操控很恼火
but Tripp was completely in the dark
但特里普对于她那场哗众取宠的落水救援
about her antics with that river rescue.
根本就毫不知情
I'm sure this is the same now.
我相信这次也一样
Oh, this is not a story. This is a family squabble.
这不是什么花边新闻,家庭矛盾而已
That could 'cause your cousin his career.
这可以成就你表兄的事业
I'll do the right thing. Don't worry.
我不会乱来的,不必担心
I have no idea. They're all so delicious.
我决定不了,它们都很好吃
I agree. Every morsel is like taste of heaven.
同意,每一口都让人感觉身在天堂
But you must choose top three choices
但在蛋糕女王西维娅?温斯托克到达之前
before Sylvia Weinstock, queen of cake, arrives.
你必须选出最好的三样
How can I choose my wedding cake
没有了新郎的甜言蜜语
when my groom has lost his sweetness?
我该如何挑选结婚蛋糕呢
Peeing in fountain was not answer?
往喷泉里撒尿不算答案吗
Stop mentioning that,
别再提这事了
or I'll never be able to toss a coin in again,
否则我永远没办法丢硬币进去了
and I need all the wishes I can get.
我要我的愿望都成真
I get us some milk.
我去拿点牛奶
So much cake make baby kick up storm.
蛋糕吃太多了,孩子踢得厉害
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
Why did you walk out of therapy?
你为什么要半途而废
You weren't going to reveal your secrets,
你不愿说出你的秘密
and I have cakes to taste, so if you'll excuse me,
而我还要选蛋糕,所以如果你不介意
I haven't even begun the buttercream.
我还要接着试吃奶油乳酪
Dr. Krueger thought you were upset I returned the ring.
克鲁格医生认为你对我还回戒指很生气
He has too many phds.
他拿了那么多学位
They cancel each other out and make him a moron.
可惜正正却成了负,落得个傻瓜的下场
I returned it because you asked me to let you go.
我还你戒指是因为你要我放你走
I wanted to move on
我想要放开过去
to give you the happy life you deserve.
让你得到你应有的幸福生活
All this time, I've blamed you
一直以来,我都在责怪你
for pulling me into the dark.
认为是你把我拖进了黑暗中
But I was wrong.
结果我错了
It was me who brought out your dark side.
是我激起了你黑暗的一面
And now that I'm with Louis,
现在我和路易在一起
I've done the same to him.
我也对他做了同样的事
I'm sorry.
对不起
These glasses of champagne used to be served
这些香槟杯过去是用来装
with a white lady appetizer.
白色佳人鸡尾酒的
Uh, mother, since we have a little time before the party,
妈妈,离我们派对开始前还有些时间
Rufus and I have a small gift for you.
我和鲁弗斯有个小礼物要送给你
Opening night. I tracked it down for you.
开幕之夜,我找了很久的
How surprisingly thoughtful.
多贴心的惊喜啊
If I had any memory of that night,
如果我能勾起那个晚上的回忆
I'm sure it would be fond.
我敢肯定都会是美好的回忆
Her favoritism is nauseating.
她的偏心真是令我作呕
Now is not the time to be mad at Cece.
现在可不是生茜茜气的时候
All she has to do is sign a paper tomorrow,
她唯一要做的就是明天在文件上签个名
and we're in the clear.
之后咱们就两清了
You're a better actress than I thought.
你的演技比我想得好太多了
You got more out of her in three minutes
你在三分钟之内从她身上得到的
than I have in 45 years.
比我这四十五年来得到的都多
I was just kind to her. Maybe you should try it.
我只是对她好点儿罢了,你也应该试试
She is getting older.
她越来越上年纪了
And meaner.
也越来越刻薄了
You don't know these people.
你不了解这些人
They're my family, not yours.
他们是我的家人,不是你的
Remember that.
你可别忘了
Of course.
当然不会
Sorry.
对不起
...Get me out of the dress.
帮我把衣服脱掉
Mom!
妈妈
Mother, let me see!
妈妈,我来看看
Goodness.
天啊
Oh, your body looks amazing.
你的身材真是棒极了
Max.
马克斯
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
Serena said to meet her here, said the party was canceled.
瑟琳娜要我来这儿找她,说派对取消了
Well, it's not. If Lily sees you here,
派对可没取消,如果莉莉看到你在这儿
everything will be ruined.
就什么都完了
I see you two have found each other.
你们俩终于相见啦
No need for introductions, right, Max and... Ivy?
不用介绍了吧,马克斯还有...艾薇
Serena, this isn't what it looks like.
瑟琳娜,事情不是你看起来的那样
Oh, so you two didn't used to date?
所以说你们俩没在一起过咯
We did.
我们确实在一起过
And you didn't pretend like you've never met?
那你们也没假装你俩从来不认识咯
We did.
我们假装了
And you didn't try to convince me not to see him again
你也没有劝过我再也别见他
because he may still be hung up on his ex, Ivy?
理由是他可能还爱着他的前任咯,艾薇
Uh, girls, this is not the time.
姑娘们,现在不是说话的时候
We need to get to grandma's party.
我们得去参加外婆的宴会了
Max, nice to see you again.
马克斯,很高兴再见到你
Wait. You know him, too? This is insane.
等等,你也认识他,这也太疯狂了
I'm not going anywhere until Charlie's alter ego,
我哪儿都不会去,除非让这个
who everyone seems to know about but me,
除了我大家都知道的查莉的分身
explains what's going on here.
给我解释清楚到底是怎么回事
It's not her fault.
这不是她的错
Carol had her live as Ivy
是卡萝让她以艾薇的身份生活的
because she hated being a Rhodes.
因为她自己讨厌做罗兹家人
You can't blame Charlie for her own mother's insanity.
你不能因查莉母亲的疯狂举动而责怪她
My insanity?
我的疯狂举动
Is this how you get along for Mom's sake?
这就是你总能得到老妈欢心的原因吗
What's for my sake?
你说什么讨我欢心呢
I just want the truth, Charlie.
告诉我真相,查莉
I invited you back to New York.
是我把你带回了纽约
My mom and Rufus gave you somewhere to live.
我妈和鲁弗斯给了你住的地方
Cece got you your trust fund back. Now just stop lying
茜茜把信托基金还给了你
and tell me what you and your boyfriend are up to.
别再撒谎了,告诉我你俩的目的
Just when things are about to hit the fan,
眼看要闹得不可开交
they hit the ground instead with a thud.
大家被这砰地一声给打断了
Mother. Mother?
妈,妈
Her pulse feels okay.
脉搏正常
Okay, give me your jacket. I'm gonna put it under her head.
把外套给我,让她枕着
I'll call an ambulance.
我去叫救护车
No, please. I'm all right.
不用不用,我没事
No, don't get up too quickly. You fainted from the stress.
别急着起来,你都被气晕了
Don't you try and pin this on me. Mother, are you all right?
别把这事栽赃给我,妈,你没事吧
I will be when you let me off the floor.
别让我躺地上就没事
Okay, let's get you somewhere more comfortable.
好吧,咱找个舒服点的地儿
Up you go.
慢慢起来
Okay.
好了
Look, you still look pale.
你脸色苍白得吓人
I think we should call Dr. Sue.
我们还是给苏医生打电话吧
I'm not gonna wait around for some concierge doctor.
才不要浪费时间等那个三脚猫医生
We're gonna take you to the hospital.
我们直接去医院
Okay, let's get her over here.
就坐这儿吧
I told you, I'm fine.
我说了没事
I know what's wrong.
我知道是怎么回事
Yeah, you keep this apartment excessively warm.
对啊,你把这儿的温度调得太高了
Just tell them, grandma.
告诉她们吧,外婆
She's been dieting to fit into her jumpsuit.
她一直在节食,好穿进去这身衣服
A few martinis and glasses of champagne
什么都不吃就
on an empty stomach, and anyone would pass out.
和马提尼和香槟,谁都得晕
Well, Charlotte's right.
夏洛特说的对
I'm afraid that I let my vanity get the better of me,
我让虚荣心给打败了
but, um, something delicious to eat will fix me right up.
给我点好吃的就没事啦
Comfort food--that's something I'm good at.
暖心美食,我最擅长这个了
So why don't you go ahead-- ahead of me, darling?
别管我了,宝贝
Oh, don't be silly, mother. We'll have our own celebration.
别说傻话了,我们之后会自己庆祝的
Once we get grandma something to eat
我们给外婆弄点东西吃
and make sure she's okay,
等她精神恢复点
Charlie can get back to telling us everything.
查莉就可以把事情都讲给我们听了
Thanks.
谢谢
It's so nice working for someone who means what he says.
为言行一致的人工作,感觉真好
Yeah. Well, let's, uh...
好的,那么
Let's hope everyone feels the same way.
但愿每个人都这么想
"We at 'the spectator' are the voice of honesty,
《纽约观察家》只报道事实
not the wealthy or politically connected.
与金钱,政治无关
Recently a family member tried to manipulate our site
最近,我的某位家人为个人的政治目的
for personal and political gain.
妄图操纵我们的言论
We're not going to name names.
我们不会指名道姓
We're not going to post the story or bury it,
也不会胡乱宣扬或掩埋事实
but instead we're coming to you with the promise
但我们在此声明
that we will never let money, power, or personal agendas
我们永远不会让金钱,权势
get in the way of reporting the truth."
或个人意志,阻挠我们报道事实
Told you I'd do the right thing.
我说过,我会做正确的事
I'm sorry if we have different versions of what that is.
若我们对正确的理解有偏差,我很抱歉
I'm not here to reprimand you.
我不是来指责你的
You remind me of myself when I was your age.
你让我想起了我年轻的时候
Wait. You're not angry that I alluded to Maureen?
等等,我这么讽刺莫林,你不生气吗
You're your own man, Nathaniel.
你说出了自己的心声,内特尼尔
I've always loved you.
我一直很爱你
But now... Well, I respect you, too.
但现在,我也尊重你
You never pulled me to the dark side, Blair.
你从未把我拖入阴暗,布莱尔
I appreciate you trying to make me feel better,
很感激你这么安慰我
But I have my answer.
但我有自己的答案
You were the lightest thing that ever came into my life.
你曾是我生命中最亮的光芒
Then... why did it take letting me go
那为什么当你选择放我离开
to find this whole new side of yourself?
才让你发现自己完全不同的另一面呢
I only turned dark and desperate
我变得阴暗和绝望
because I was afraid of losing you.
是因为我一直害怕会失去你
Your love kept me alive.
是你的爱支撑着我活下去
But you survived without me.
但你离开我,才能好好活
The worst thing happened,
最悲惨的事情发生了
and I didn't die.
而我却没有死
But I had to find a new way to move on with my life.
但我得想办法开始新的生活
I only want you to be happy.
我只希望你幸福
I'm just sorry it couldn't be with me.
我只是很遗憾,你的幸福不是我
Oh, Blair, there you are.
布莱尔,你在这儿啊
I brought some more samples with me.
我拿了一些样品过来
I see the groom is here, too.
新郎也在呢
I'm not the groom.
我不是新郎
When I saw you in L.A.,
在洛杉矶遇到你时
I lied and didn't tell you that Max was my boyfriend
我撒了谎,没告诉你马克思是我男朋友
or that I was living under the name Ivy Dickens.
也没说我一直以艾薇?迪肯斯的名义生活
Who's Ivy Dickens?
谁是艾薇?迪肯斯
I'm sorry, mother. That was my fault.
抱歉,妈妈,是我的错
I didn't want anyone to find out that she was a Rhodes
我不想让大家知道她姓罗兹
and use her for her money,
进而为了钱利用她
which is exactly what Max is doing.
就像现在马克思这样
I'm not the one using you people. She is.
利用你们的不是我,是她
He's blackmailing me.
他威胁我
Is that what you wanted the money for?
你要钱就是因为这个
Not for an apartment?
不是为了买房子吗
He manipulated me... into doing things I'm not proud of.
他操纵我做自己不情愿做的事
What are you talking about?
你胡说八道什么啊
He has a tape that he was threatening to expose.
他威胁我要公开那盘磁带
I was worried he was gonna do the same to you, Serena.
我怕他也这么对你,瑟琳娜
That's why I tried to get you to stop seeing him.
所以我才阻止你去见他
I don't have a tape.
我没有磁带
Why didn't you just tell me the truth?
为什么不直接跟我说
I just tried to pay him off, get rid of him.
我只想给他点钱,早点摆脱他
I-I can't believe you people are buying this.
你们竟然相信她的鬼话
She's scamming you. She is not Charlie Rhodes.
她在忽悠你们,她根本就不是什么查莉?罗兹
She's Ivy Dickens.
她是艾薇?迪肯斯
She's a wannabe actress from Florida.
从佛罗里达州来,想当演员
I think we've heard enough of your lies.
我们听够你的谎话了
And you're not even her real mother.
你根本就不是她亲生母亲
She grew up in trailer parks.
她在活动板房长大
Her father was a heroin addict who died
她爸爸是个瘾君子
right in front of her when she was 8 years old.
在她八岁那年死在了她面前
That's just what I told him to make him believe I was Ivy.
是我这么告诉他的,好让他相信我是艾薇
I have proof.
我有证据
You took it.
你偷走了
Enough.
够了
This is my granddaughter, Charlie Rhodes.
这是我外孙女,查莉?罗兹
I was there the day she was born. She is my family.
我亲眼看到她出生,她是我的家人
I don't need any proof.
不需要任何证据
I know it in my bones.
我坚信她是
You should go before we call the police.
你再不走我们就报警了
Just remember...
记住
I warned all of you.
我警告过你们所有人
Sister Sledge sang "We are family,"
斯莱兹姐妹曾唱过名曲《我们是一家人》(斯莱兹姐妹是美国70年代着名舞曲乐团)
But she had nothing on the Rhodes girls.
但她指的可不是罗兹这家子
I'm sorry... Again.
我再次向你道歉
I should have had enough faith in our friendship
我应该对我们的关系有点信心
to be able to tell you the truth.
直接把真相告诉你
No, it's okay, but I do see why you fell for Max.
没事,我能理解你为什么喜欢上马克斯
I mean, he seemed perfect.
他看上去多完美啊
Too bad he was just seeing me to get to you.
可惜他只是在利用我来报复你
You'll find someone great.
你会找到个好男人的
Mm, I hope so. But at least Max left his cake.
希望如此,至少马克斯留下了个蛋糕
I think I'm gonna get some more champagne.
我得再去拿杯香槟
Can I, uh, interrupt your slide?
我能打断下你们的滑步吗
Yeah, you know, I think I'll go find an extra fondue set.
行,我去找找还有没有奶酪火锅了
I'm sorry about changing Charlie's name.
擅自要求查莉改名字我很抱歉
It took mom fainting for me to realize
妈晕倒了才让我意识到
why you were so upset about it.
你为什么这么生气
I just want us all to be Rhodes for as long as we have left.
我只是希望我们今后能好好做一家人
Me too.
我也是
It's just another example of my overprotective parenting
我只不过又一次让我的过度保护欲
getting the best of me.
占了上风
I may have been a little quick to judge again,
我可能也又一次太早下结论了
But it's only because I've come to love Charlie
不过那也只是因为我把查莉
as if she were my own.
当做自己女儿来爱
Great. Now she'll have two moms to screw her up.
多好,现在有两个老妈来给她捣乱了
Oh, I love this song.
我爱这首歌
Thank you for discretion earlier.
谢谢你刚才的临机应变
No problem.
没事
But, um...
但是
You know, if you're really sick,
如果你真的病了
I think you should tell the family.
我觉得你应该告诉家人们
They might care more than you think.
他们可能比你想得更关心你
Perhaps. But I appreciate you protecting my secret.
也许,不过还是要感谢你替我保守秘密
We all have them. It's a Rhodes family tradition.
我们都有秘密,这也是罗兹家的传统了
That's not nearly mean enough. Here, let's switch.
这样不够狠,我们换换吧
I'll be hate. You be love.
我来骂,你来赞
"Talk about by-the-numbers.
"看看销售量
Humphrey's more hardy boy than Hemingway."
汉弗瑞比海明威还捉摸不定呢"
Impressive.
不错
I've been at this a while.
我也算有过这种大起大落了
Oh. Oh, my god.
天啊
Katy Perry just retweeted us.
凯蒂?佩里刚刚回复了我们(凯蒂?佩里是美国人气女歌手)
What? She's--she's got like 9 million followers.
怎么会,她微博上有九百万粉丝呢
Those are best-seller numbers.
她可以帮我们把书卖出这个数
You went full Jerry Maguire,
所以你上演了《甜心先生》那一套(《甜心先生》是一部讲述体育经纪人揭露行业内幕的电影)
and your family approved.
你家族还认可了
Sounds like a successful editorial to me.
就我看是个很好的社论
I must say, being in control felt pretty damn good...
我得承认,有控制权的感觉很好
As will losing it.
失去的时候感觉也很好
How was your day with Blair?
你今天跟布莱尔怎么样
Did you teach her how to turn Louis around?
你教会她怎么让路易改邪归正了吗
I told her the truth.
我把真相告诉她了
The whole truth?
所有真相?
You should work for "The Spectator."
你应该加入我们《纽约观察家》
I just wish I had the courage to do it sooner.
如果我以前有勇气这么做就好了
I've finally become the man she wanted,
我总算变成了她想要的男人
and she's already chosen another one.
但她已另选他人
I'm too late.
我太迟了
You still love her, huh?
你还爱着她,是吗
I can't imagine the day I won't.
无法想象会有不爱的一天
Long after the clubs have closed,
虽然俱乐部早已打烊
Disco inferno rages on.
罪恶的迪斯科热潮还在继续燃烧
For some, it's burning desire that keeps them awake at night.
有些人因为灼热的渴望辗转难眠
Miss Blair,
布莱尔小姐
if you finally find key to bring Mr. Louis back to castle,
你已找到了让路易先生重归正途的要诀
why you not look like perky self?
怎么还郁郁寡欢的呢
Just tell him he will not lose you,
只要告诉他他不会失去你
and he will be prince again.
他就会再次成为完美王子的
I can find time difference so you can call him
我可以去查查时差,好让你能
in third world country.
给在第三世界的他打个电话
No. I need to rest.
不,我想休息了
All that wedding cake made me sick.
婚礼蛋糕吃得我要吐了
You're dismissed.
你下去吧
For others, it's the flames of uncertainty that plague them.
还有一些人被内心的犹豫不决纠缠着
Looks like we're finally in the clear.
我们总算可以清帐了
You can leave anytime you want.
你随时都可以离开
Would it be okay with you if I stay?
我可以留下吗
You have enough money.
你有了足够的钱
You could set yourself up anywhere in the world.
在世界的哪个角落都可以生存下去
It's not about the money for me.
不是钱的事
In fact, you can have all of it.
你可以把所有钱都拿走
Then...
那...
What do you want?
你想要什么
A family.
家人
I'm sorry. I never knew
对不起,我不知道
that you'd had such a troubled upbringing.
你小时候有那么悲惨的童年
I swiped this when Max took off his jacket.
马克斯脱夹克时我把这个偷出来了
I'll make sure no one ever sees this.
我会确保这个不被任何人看见
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, if they ever found out the truth
如果他们有天发现了关于
about the real Charlotte Rhodes,
真正查莉?罗兹的真相
they would never forgive me.
他们也永远不会原谅我
This way, we both get to keep our family.
这样,我们都可以保住我们的家人
What do you want?
你想要什么
My life back-- the move to Los Angeles,
我本来的生活,我搬到洛杉矶
the job I gave up with boulud,
我放弃掉工作
the two years I spent believing you and loving you
用两年的时间相信你和爱你
when all you did was lie and cheat
而你所做的只有用背叛和谎言
so you could have some fancy life that isn't yours.
来换取本不属于你的奢华生活
You better watch your back, because I am not leaving town
你最好小心点,因为在得到补偿之前
until I get what I deserve.
我不会就这么离开的
Good luck with that.
祝你好运吧
No one touch me anymore.
现在已经没人能伤到我了
I'm a Rhodes now.
我现在是罗兹家的人
If you're going to play with matches,
如果你想要玩火
make sure you don't leave them around
就要小心死灰复燃
to spark the flame anew.
野火烧不尽,春风吹又生
Disco isn't actually dead,
迪斯科还未结束
and neither am I.
我也没有
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
dizziness ['dizinis]

想一想再看

n. 头昏眼花,眩晕

 
resort [ri'zɔ:t]

想一想再看

n. (度假)胜地,手段,凭借
vi. 诉诸,

联想记忆
funds

想一想再看

n. 基金;资金,现金(fund的复数) v. 提供资金

 
uncertainty [ʌn'sə:tnti]

想一想再看

n. 不确定,不可靠,半信半疑 (学术)不可信度; 偏差

 
engagement [in'geidʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)

 
intimacy ['intiməsi]

想一想再看

n. 亲密,隐私

联想记忆
spark [spɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 火花,朝气,情人,俗丽的年轻人
vi.

 
invitation [.invi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致

 
withdrawal [wið'drɔ:əl]

想一想再看

n. 撤退,退回,取消

联想记忆
expose [ik'spəuz]

想一想再看

vt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面临

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。