手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第五季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集:非百老汇剧院表演

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip girl here,

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Jonathan Karp called.
乔纳森?卡尔普来电话了
He got an advance copy of next week's best seller list.
他拿到了下周畅销书排行榜的复印件
Did I go up at all?
我的排名一点都没上升吗
You dropped off the list.
你跌出了排行榜
There must be some way I can convince you
我一定有办法能说服你
to write a blog for the "Spectator."
为《观察家》写博客的
I wanna take "Gossip Girl" down.
我想扳倒《八卦天后》
I wish I could explain better,
我希望能向你好好解释
but I can't.
但我现在不能
Know that I never meant to hurt you.
我无意伤害你
Oh, my god.
天呐
The "girl" you're seeing is our boss?
跟你交往的那个"女人"就是我们的上司吗
Now you know
现在你知道了
and so does the rest of the world.
全世界也都知道了
Nate's mine.
内特是我的
You were taking money
你收了别人的钱
to reveal confidential information about me.
来暴露我的隐私
If you don't believe me,
如果你不相信我
you should ask your fiance.
那你自己去问你的未婚夫吧
He's the one who paid her.
他就是给她钱的那个人
What's scaring me is that you're changing into him.
我真正担心的是你正在变得和他一样
I'm sorry I lost my temper
我很抱歉你告诉我路易
the night you told me Louis proposed to you.
向你求婚那晚,我乱发脾气
I'm sorry I treated you like property...
我很抱歉把你当作我的私人财产
I'm sorry I didn't tell you I loved you when I knew it.
我很抱歉,我没及时告诉你我爱你
But most of all,
但是我最抱歉的是
I'm sorry that I gave up on us when you never did.
你还没放弃我们,我就先放弃了
Blair?
布莱尔
Louis, what took you so long?
路易,怎么这么久才来
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
Louis' not coming.
路易不会来了
Are you thirsty?
你口渴吗
Shall I serve you up there?
我能上去为你斟酒吗
No. I'll come down...
不用,我要下来
just so I can go find Louis.
这样我才能去找路易
Let me help.
我来帮你
How do I know I can trust you?
我怎么知道你值得信任
You can.
相信我
Good morning, upper east siders.
上东区的名流们,早上好啊
Or is it?
又或是不好
We hear a certain future royal
听说某位未来的皇亲贵族
has had more than one rude awakening this week.
这星期可谓是噩梦连连
Uh-oh. Mr. Chuck in dream again?
又梦到恰克先生了吗
When Chuck's in them, they're all nightmares.
梦见恰克,那肯定都是噩梦
What he do now?
梦到他干什么了
Behave like a perfect gentleman,
他的举止就像个绅士
which makes him even more chilling.
这更让人感觉心寒
That fake apology of his
我的潜意识里都是
has permeated my subconscious
他假心假意的道歉
and haunts me even when I sleep.
甚至在我睡觉时,都会萦绕于心
Apology not seem so fake to me.
我觉得他的道歉不像是玩笑话
That's because English is your second language.
那是因为英语是你的第二语言
As the wedding draws closer,
我的婚礼在即
he's trying to make me question my decision to choose Louis.
他却试图让我怀疑选择路易这个决定
But I have no questions.
但是我坚定不移
And with Louis in Italy overseeing trade negotiations,
现在路易在意大利审查贸易谈判
I'm not going to let anything interrupt my week of
我可不想让什么事打扰我
relaxation, nesting, and serenity...
这星期平静放松的宅女生活
Especially not Chuck Bass' faux-lanthropy.
尤其是恰克?拜斯虚情假意的慈善之举
Or his attention-seeking love of animals.
还有他想引人注意的动物之爱
Grab the bread.
带上面包
Not even Chuck's media mind games
恰克这种与媒体斗智的小游戏
can disrupt the calm I feel while feeding the ducks.
根本无妨我感受喂鸭子时的平静
Besides, you could use the exercise.
顺便你可以用用健身器材
I'm pregnant, too, remember?
我也有孕在身,记得吗
Please tell me you're not just getting home from yesterday.
不要告诉我你昨晚出去到现在才回来
Did you spend all night with Zarkana again or what?
你又和札卡娜她们一起过夜了吗
Early morning charity event meeting.
早上我有慈善见面会
Is that what you're calling it now--charity?
你现在把这档子事美其名曰"慈善"了吗
Wait. Seriously?
不会吧,你不会是说真的吧
Being decent is more of a struggle than I thought.
做个正派的人比我想的要难多了
If I keep busy doing good,
如果我忙于慈善
then there's less of a chance
那么我回到从前那种
I'll find myself in a situation which triggers old habits.
放荡不羁的几率也会减少
Yeah, well, I have faith in you.
好吧,我相信你
I could use some time on the straight and narrow myself--
我也要做一个改邪归正的人
at least away from anyone who might tempt me.
至少可以远离那些诱惑我的人
I thought things with you and Diana were going well.
我以为你和戴安娜进展得很顺利
You two were all the talk of the papers last week.
上个星期你们还一直在讨论那报纸
Isn't going public what you wanted?
你不是想把你们的关系公诸于众吗
Yeah, except that it hasn't changed a thing.
我当然希望,但是一切也还是老样子
I mean, we don't leave her house or the office,
我们总是待在她家或是办公室
and it's just sex and work all the time.
所做的也只有嘿咻和工作
Same as before.
一如既往
If Diana won't commit to you in private
如果戴安娜在私底下无法兑现
like she does in public,
她在公众面前的承诺
Maybe it's time to explore your options.
也许该是你给自己找出路的时候了
Monkey!
小猴子
How's the book tour going?
售书之旅怎么样了
Uh, where are you now? Nashua?
你在哪儿呢,纳舒厄吗
Uh, I'm in--no, I'm in Burlington, Vermont.
不是,我在福蒙特州的伯灵顿
You don't sound so sure.
你好像不怎么确定
Ah, you know how it is on the road.
你也知道这路况啦
All stops start to-- start to blend together.
所有的站点都混在一起
It's been great so far, though.
不过目前为止感觉不错
I knew it would be.
我就知道
People who still go to bookstores are real readers.
这年头仍旧光顾书店的人才是真正的读者
They don't care if a book's on some best-whatever list.
他们不在意一本书是不是在畅销榜上
Yeah. It--it seems that way.
是的,好像是这样
Uh, turnout's been great.
来现场买书的人挺多的
Charlie, Serena, um, care to join us for a 2011 version
查莉,瑟琳娜,一起来加入
of a family breakfast?
2011版家庭早餐吧
We don't want to be late.
我们可不想迟到
You know what? I should be going anyway.
我想我不能跟你们聊了
I gotta meet Alessandra soon.
我一会儿还要见亚历山德拉
That was awkward.
你刚从很不自然啊
Ugh, long story.
说来话长
Bring us back some real maple syrup.
给我们带点正宗的枫糖浆
Which I hope I can read about on your new blog.
我希望在你的新博客里看到这背后的故事
I know you've been posting,
我知道你一直在发帖
but I haven't been able to check it out yet.
不过我还没能去看看呢
That's the problem. No one has.
问题就在这里,没人来看我的博客
I know Diana wants me to write about myself,
我知道戴安娜想让我写些自己的事
but I don't know what to say.
但我不知道该写什么
I now realize why gossip girl is anonymous
我现在才明白为什么《八卦天后》是匿名的
and only takes shots at other people.
而且只攻击旁人了
Maybe it's none of my business,
也许这不关我的事
but it seems that if you want people to read you,
但是如果你想让人们看你的博客
and you need people to read about you first.
首先你就该让他们注意到你
Get gossip girl's attention--
你得引起八卦天后的注意
Even a date would do it--
一个男伴是个不错的选择
then steal her thunder
然后在你自己的博客里把实情写出来
by telling the real story on your blog.
就能把她的风头给抢过来
You know, you may be an evil genius.
你要知道,你会是个鬼才哟
When I want to be.
该出手时就得出手
I know you're not happy,
我知道你不高兴
but it's what I needed to do to keep him here.
但是要留下他,我必须这么做
Trust me.
相信我
If we're gonna take down "Gossip girl," it's necessary.
想要搞垮《八卦天后》 这是必要的
Don't worry.
别担心
I won't lose Nate or Serena.
我不会失去内特或者瑟琳娜
Just give me a bit more time.
再给我一点儿时间
I've been thinking about you all week.
我这一整周都在想你
Why have you been avoiding me?
你为什么一直回避我
Look, I have a boyfriend. Okay?
听着,我是有男朋友的人,好吗
I don't believe you.
我不相信
Well, you have a girlfriend.
好吧,你是有女朋友的人
Yeah, who schedules time with me as if it were a board meeting.
那个安排和我约会,跟安排董事会一样的人
And who's my boss.
那个人可是我老板
Well, maybe I want something more.
也许我想要的不止这些呢
If you want more, ask for it.
想要更多,自己去要吧
Charlie!
查莉
My office.
来我办公室
And do us both a favor and ask her, not me.
为了我们两个好,去找她要更多,别找我
Well, there must be some mistake.
肯定是哪里出了错
We just spoke to him from Vermont.
他刚从佛蒙特州和我们通过话
Yeah, of course. We'll let you know if we hear anything.
好的,有什么消息我们会告诉你的
What's going on? Is Dan okay?
怎么了,丹还好吗
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
That was his agent, Alessandra. She says he missed
是他经纪人亚历山德拉打来的
his book signing in Boston yesterday,
说他昨天没有去波士顿的签售会
and he didn't check in to Burlington either.
而且他也不在伯灵顿
Can't find him anywhere.
他们在哪儿都找不到他
Isn't this nice?
这样不是很好吗
We're communing with nature, finding our inner peace,
与大自然亲密接触,找寻内心的平静
and I'll still make my afternoon prenatal massage.
我下午还可以去做产前按摩
Slow news cycle?
别急着发新闻好吗
Thank you, Arthur.
谢谢你,亚瑟
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Our treaty of 2010 clearly states
我们2010年的协定清楚写明了
the duck pond is my domain.
鸭子池是我的势力范围
Don't try to fool me with your puppy dog eyes.
别企图用你那副小狗眼来糊弄我
I apologize for the intrusion,
很抱歉闯入了你的地盘
but your limp-winged friend here waddled into the dog park
但是那只折翼的鸭,蹒跚着闯进了狗公园
and was about to become a labrador's lunch.
差点就要成为一只拉布拉多犬的盘中餐
And out of the goodness of your heart,
所以出于好心
you came to his rescue.
你就来救它了
I like duck L'orange as much as the next person,
虽然我跟别人一样都爱吃鲜橙烩鸭
but it seemed cruel to let the poor creature suffer.
但是眼睁睁看着那小东西受折磨,这就太残忍了
Mm, especially in front of a photographer.
对啊,特别是当着摄影师的面
What a lucky duck.
好幸运的一只鸭啊
I've imposed on your domain long enough already.
我已经在你的地盘待得够久了
If you'll excuse me, Monkey needs his constitutional.
如果你不介意的话,小猴子要去散步了
How much more do you need to see?
你到底还要看多少东西
Of duck pond?
看鸭子池吗
It not really my thing to begin with.
我可没要来这里
Of Chuck trying to manipulate me
看着恰克用尽方法
into believing he's become a good person.
让我相信,他变成好人了
He knows perfectly well I chose Louis.
他很清楚,我选择了路易
He endorsed my decision.
他也认同我的选择
But now for reason,
但是现在不知道为什么
he's trying to make me second-guess myself.
他企图让我怀疑自己的决定
I can't allow it.
我绝不允许这种事发生
This does not sound like week of serenity to me.
在我看来,这不像是平静的一周啊
He's forced my hand.
是他逼我的
I must expose Chuck as a fraud
我必须拆穿恰克的假面具
who's only pretending to evolve
证明他只是假装变好
so he can win me back
他只是想赶在路易回家之前
before Louis comes home.
让我重回他的怀抱
In drama,
在戏剧中
there are many ways to unmask a villain.
揭穿坏人假面具的方式有千千万
I need to start a war between Serena and Gossip Girl.
我要挑起,瑟琳娜与八卦天后之间的战争
Stay on her and let me know what happens.
跟着她,告诉我发生的每一件事
Of course.
好的
Regarding Nate,
至于内特
I thought I told you to keep your distance.
我想我告诫过你,跟他保持距离
You're not gonna want to hear this, but...
可能你不想听这个,但是
that... was all him.
那,都是他单方面的
Maybe you should loosen up a little,
或许你应该稍稍放松一点儿
not be on him all the time?
别整天盯着他
I think I'll pass on the unsolicited romantic advice,
我想我会考虑你主动提供的爱情小建议
Thank you.
谢谢
Just make sure Serena's all over "Gossip girl".
你只须确保《八卦天后》上布满瑟琳娜的新闻就好
Diana...
戴安娜
I would never do anything to jeopardize where I am right now.
我不会做任何威胁我现在处境的事
I finally have a life here.
我好不容易在这里有了自己的生活
I'm not gonna screw that up,
我可不想搞砸了
especially for a guy.
更别说为了个男人搞砸
Sometimes you know who the bad guy is from the start.
有些时候,你从一开始就知道谁是坏人
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. I'm sorry. I think that was my fault.
没事,对不起,是我的错
No, not true. I was-I was blinded by the maps.
不,不是,都怪我刚才只顾看地图了
Do you live in this building?
你住在这里吗
No, I work here. Can I help you find something?
不是,我在这里工作,我能帮上你吗
I'm looking for my ex-girlfriend, Ivy Dickens.
我在找我的前女友艾薇?迪肯斯
Do you know her?
你认识她吗
No, I'm sorry.
很抱歉,我不认识
I think she...
我想她...
But most times,
但更多的时候
you find out they've been right in front of you
你会发现,他们就站在你面前
all along.
从未离开
Right. That's all for now.
目前就是这样
Let's reconvene after lunch. Thanks.
午饭后我们再开会,谢谢
You look like you wanna say something.
你的样子,像是有话要说
Look, I guess I'm just a little confused.
听着,我觉得有些困惑
About?
困惑什么
Us. I mean, Diana, what are we?
我们,戴安娜,我们是什么关系
What do you want us to be?
你想要我们是什么关系
I'm not sure anymore,
我也不清楚了
but I'm starting to think we won't be anything
但我在想,如果我们还是这样把工作和肉欲
if we keep mixing work and pleasure.
混为一谈的话,我们什么都做不成
Maybe I should start looking for another job.
或许我该去找另一份工作
I get it.
我懂了
Working together, going home together--
一起工作,一起下班回家
it's all too much.
在一起的时间太多了
Why don't we take a couple of days off?
不如我们分开几天好吗
I'm going to Paris tonight anyway.
反正我今晚就要去巴黎了
Maybe you should have some fun while I'm gone,
我不在的这几天,没了我时刻给你的高压
without the pressure of me on top of you all the time?
或许你可以给自己找点乐子
So to speak.
有什么就说
Is that your way of saying that we're not--
你是想说,我们俩不必...
we're not exclusive?
对彼此专一吗
If that works for you, it works for me.
如果你喜欢的话,我这儿不是问题
I just want you to be happy.
我只是希望你开心
You're my right-hand man.
你是我的得力助手
I can't afford to lose you.
我不能失去你
These not look like happy nursery decorations.
这些看起来可不像是快乐的育儿装饰品
I can't rest until I can prove chuck
除非我证明恰克还是那个邪恶的恰克
is still his satanic self.
否则我根本停不下来
What do you think would be more effective--
你觉得以下几点哪个更管用
having his shirts pressed with too much starch
让他的衣服过度上浆
or getting him served blended scotch
还是让帝国酒店的吧台
at the Empire bar?
给他一杯调和威士忌呢
What this test testing exactly?
你这么做到底是在测试什么
We'll be there, in clever disguises, of course,
我们就守在那儿,当然得乔装打扮一番
to see him eviscerate the dry cleaner
看看他是如何整死他的干洗工
or fire the bartender, thus proving
或是炒了他的调酒师,这样就能证明
that he's only pretending to be magnanimous when he knows
他只有在我面前,或是在媒体面前
that I'll be there or will see it in the press.
才表现得如此宽宏大量
You sure you not just do this
你确定你这么做不是因为
because you and Prince Louis not in a good place right now?
你和路易王子相处不太顺利吗
I admit our relationship has seen stronger days.
我承认我们的关系进入平缓期
And, yes, while it's true that I was upset with Louis
的确,路易一念之差有失道德准则
and his momentary lapse of morality,
也确实让我很生气
he only did what he did out of love,
但他那么做都是出于对我的爱
and I forgave him.
我已经原谅他了
But I simply cannot have Chuck chucking with my head.
但是我受不了恰克总在我的脑子里出现
So I have to prove this to him and myself.
所以我要揭穿他以证实我的想法
So what do you think, starch or scotch?
所以你觉得呢,上浆还是威士忌
I'm sorry that security guard was no help.
我很抱歉那个保安没能帮上忙
That's okay. I didn't come to New York to find Ivy anyway.
没关系,反正我来纽约也不是为了找艾薇
Really? I had this whole soul mates reuniting story
真的吗,我脑子里早就浮现出了
worked up in my head.
两位灵魂伴侣重逢的温馨画面
Not quite.
不是你想的那样
Just have some of her stuff to give back to her.
只是有几样她的东西得还给她
Actually, uh, I'm in town for a job interview
事实上,我进城是为了参加一个面试
I have in two hours.
就在两个小时后
You know, DB bistro is looking for a new line cook.
DB法式餐厅在招新厨师
Wow. Well, you must be a really talented chef
你肯定是个厨艺精湛的厨师
to even get an interview there.
能得到这个面试机会
It's a huge deal.
那已经相当厉害了
If I can find my way there.
前提是我能找得到去那里的路
Well, why don't I show you?
不如我带你去吧
You--you don't have to do that.
你不用这么做的
Well, I've actually been suffering from Writer's block lately,
老实说我最近处于创作的瓶颈
so a walk might do just the trick.
走一走可能会有帮助
You up for some company...
如果你需要陪同...
Max.
我叫马克斯
Cool. Serena, by the way. I just have to take this.
我是瑟琳娜,我先接个电话
One second. Hey.
一会儿就好,喂
Please tell me the reason you're still not at work
请告诉我你之所以还没来上班
is because you met a cute guy in a business suit.
是因为你遇到了一个穿着西装的帅哥
Well, no suit, but definitely cute.
没穿西装,不过确实挺可爱的
Sounds perfect.
听起来不错啊
I'm about to walk him to his interview now.
我打算带他去他面试的地方
No! Forget that. You need to take him to lunch--
千万别这么做,你得带他去吃顿午餐
someplace fabulous
去些高档的地方
where you can be seen by people that read "Gossip girl."
这样你才能被《八卦天后》的粉丝们看到
like, um, that place you took me--BG.
像是你上次带我去的那个BG饭店
I don't know. I just don't want to make him late, though.
我也不知道,我只是不想耽误他的面试
I expect to read all about you.
我期待读到你的消息哦
Bye.
Bye.
Who's the guy?
那男生是谁
Some nobody she found on the street.
她在街上碰到的陌生人
Gossip girl will love it, trust me.
《八卦天后》会喜欢的,相信我
Now you're off to Bergdorf's to get that picture.
你现在就去伯格多夫饭店把照片给拍下来
Make your e-mail to Gossip Girl as depressing as you can.
发给八卦天后时,描述得越让人不爽越好
Maybe she'll post it verbatim.
或许她会一字不差地贴出来
Hey, Charlie.
你好啊,查莉
I can't talk now.
我没空跟你说话
It'll only take a second.
给我一分钟就行
Unless you wanna get me fired,
你别再在办公室里跟我说话了
you need to stop talking to me here.
除非你想看我被炒了鱿鱼
I just wanted to make sure he didn't check out. Thank you.
我只是想确认一下他还没退房,谢谢
Well, the hotel in Boston says he's still checked in.
波士顿的酒店说他还没退房
Well, maybe he just fell asleep.
或许他只是睡过头了呢
Remember when you used to tour?
还记得你巡回演出的那段时间吗
We didn't know if we were in Norway or Denmark,
我们都搞不清楚人是在挪威还是丹麦
Never mind what time the show started.
也搞不清演出什么时候开始
Sure, but we always managed to get make the stage.
的确,但我们的演出从未出现差错
And I know Dan.
我了解丹
It's not like him to skip out on an obligation.
逃避责任,这一点都不像他
And I know you.
我也了解你
What time would you like to leave for Boston?
你什么时候想启程去波士顿
The Morris Minor is in the parking lot in Brooklyn.
我的莫里斯小轿车还停在布鲁克林
It'd be faster to drive.
开车过去会快些
Why are you still following me, Nate?
你怎么还跟着我,内特
You said you didn't wanna talk at the office.
是你说的,不能在办公室里跟你说话
Hey, come on. You're a Rhodes.
拜托,你可是罗兹家的人
If you had a boyfriend,
如果你有男朋友
the whole upper east side would know about it.
那整个上东区早就该传遍了
And what about Diana, who you might not think you're dating
那戴安娜呢,你认为你俩不是认真的
but who thinks she's dating you?
可如果她不这么想呢
I'm not so sure that's true anymore.
这一点我也说不准了
That's where we're going?
这就是我们要去的地方吗
So when girls like you say "lunch,"
所以你这样的女生所谓的"午餐"
they really mean clothes?
其实指的是衣服吗
There's a restaurant inside.
这里面有家餐厅
Are you sure we have enough time for this
你确定在面试之前,我们有足够的时间
before the interview?
在这里吃顿饭吗
I am relying on you to be my official guide
我信任你,才让你当我的专职导游
to getting around Manhattan.
带我在曼哈顿逛逛的
You know what? I, um...
你知道吗,我...
I probably did miscalculate time.
我确实估错了时间
You should go.
你该去面试了
Go to 6th avenue and make a left. It's on 44th.
在第六大道左转,在44街上
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, and you should try to work apricots in somehow.
你应该试着用些杏仁做烹饪
Boulud is obsessed with them.
布鲁爱死它们了
Wait. Where are you going?
等会儿,你去哪儿啊
Will you just admit that you're not dating anyone
你为什么不承认你没有男朋友
and that you like me?
而且你是喜欢我的
Just a little bit,
哪怕只有一点点喜欢
and we can see what happens?
我们可以看看能有什么进展
I mean, I'm a pretty good judge on things like this,
我对这种事可是十分在行的
And, you know, when you kissed me last week,
你知道的,上周你亲我的时候
there was a lot of chemistry between us, and I know--
我俩之间发生了许多化学反应,我...
I mean, that's what I was talking about.
我刚刚说的就是这个感觉
Uh-oh, Charlie.
查莉
Looks like you've stayed in character all too well.
看来你入戏太深了哦
Too bad there's always an understudy
可惜的是,总是有替补演员
waiting in the wings for you to slip and fall.
躲在后台等着看你摔个四脚朝天呢
"Nate Archibald's cougar and her cub in pride war"
"美洲狮与小幼崽之间的荣耀之战"
Are you purposely trying to make a fool of me?
你是故意想让我丢人吗
I told you it was an emergency.
我跟你说了, 事出紧急
To hide from Max, your mysteriously reappeared ex?
为了躲避马克斯,你神秘现身的前男友吗
I do think it seems a tad convenient
我着实认为在那种情况下
that the only way to do that was to snog Nate.
你要做的可不是和内特接吻
Look, I don't know why Max is here,
听我说,我不知道马克斯怎么会在这儿
But if he finds me, I could lose everything.
一旦让他发现了我,我就什么都没了
Fine. I'll take over that side of things
好吧,我来帮你处理这事
and get your ex out of our hair.
让你的前任消失在我们的视线里
You focus on proving to Nate that you do not
你继续向内特证明
nor will you ever have any romantic interest in him.
你不会对他心生爱意的
Understood?
明白了吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Just let me know what you want me to do.
你让我做什么我都会去做的
Oh, it's very simple.
是吗,那很简单
You're gonna ask Nate out on a date.
去和内特约一次会
They're voting on "Gossip girl"
他们在《八卦天后》上投票
and in a surprisingly positive turn for the 21st century,
本来大家以为二十一世纪到了
the cougar is winning,
形势也变了,师奶才是王道
but it appears you chose the cub.
但你最终还是选择了妹子
I didn't choose anything.
我谁都没选
Diana tells me she wants to take some time off,
戴安娜说她想休息一段时间
then Charlie just kissed me and ran.
然后查莉亲了我就跑
I mean, I thought we left stuff like that behind in high school.
我还以为这些都只是高中生的桥段
Maybe we're maturing too fast.
可能我们长大得太快了吧
Which is why you're back to playing
所以你又开始
"Phantom of the opera" sex games?
玩回"歌剧魅影"的性爱游戏了吗
The mask is from a benefit performance
这面具是我今晚赞助的
of "Sleep no more" I'm sponsoring tonight.
一个叫"别再睡了"的商业演出
The whole audience wears them.
所有的观众都会戴着面具
Oh, yeah, I heard about that.
嗯,我听说了
It's kinda like, uh, "Macbeth" in an old hotel, right?
像是在旧酒馆演出的麦克白,是吗(麦克白:莎士比亚的四大悲剧之一)
And the audience can follow the performers
所有的观众会跟着演员
from room to room?
从一个屋子到另一个屋子
And since the set is 100,000 square feet
因为整个场地有十万平方英尺
and pretty much in the dark.
多数地方又很黑
It provides the perfect opportunity to disappear for a night.
就给我提供了一个能清净一晚上的好机会
And avoid any run-ins with Blair,
能避开任何有关布莱尔的事
which may set back my recent progress.
那些事可能让我的治疗功亏一篑
Care to join? I can get you a ticket.
想去吗,我可以给你弄张票
Looks like I won't need one.
看起来不用麻烦你了
Why is it when you don't want gossip girl to post about you,
为什么你不想让《八卦天后》曝光你的时候
she does constantly,
她就一直曝光你
and when you do, silence.
你想让她曝光了,她又保持沉默
I share your frustration.
我跟你一样失落
Ever her "Chuck Bass spotted" page is broken.
就连"注意恰克?拜斯"的页面也没了
Not one blip. He's off the map.
一点消息都没,他从地图上消失了
Wait. Why are you looking for Chuck?
等等,为什么你要找恰克
I have no choice.
我也不想啊
He's trying to destroy my relationship with Louis
他想毁了我跟路易的关系
Because he knows it's vulnerable.
因为他知道我们感情现在很脆弱
I'm pretty sure the only war Chuck is waging
我确信恰克唯一要经行的斗争
is with his own demons.
就是他和他的心魔之间的斗争
He's hired a new therapist.
他请了一个新的心理治疗师
He's focusing on his businesses.
他还专注于自己的事业
He's even throwing a benefit tonight for charity.
他今晚甚至为慈善办了一个商业演出
Oh, no. He got to you, too?
不是吧,他把你也收买了
Chuck may be sponsoring a performance,
恰克可能会赞助一场演出
but it's only because in the dark with his mask on,
那只是因为他在黑暗里戴着他的面具
He is safe to reveal his true self.
就算他露出真面目也很安全
B, whatever you're thinking, stop.
布莱尔,不管你在想什么,都别想了
Just work on your relationship with Louis.
把心思放在你和路易的关系上吧
And let Chuck work on himself.
也让恰克专心做他的事
Meanwhile, I'm gonna stay home and work on my blog.
与此同时,我打算呆在家里写我博客
Well, how hard can that be?
好吧,那有什么难的
And if you write about how many strokes it takes
你要是写写你每天梳头发都要梳几下
to brush your hair, people will read it.
我想大家会看的
I'll pitch that to Diana now.
我会跟戴安娜说的
You know, Charlie told me
你知道吗,查莉跟我说
that she didn't think anyone would read my blog
她觉得没人会看我的博客
unless I was on gossip girl's radar again.
除非我重新得到《八卦天后》的关注
Well, I always thought you were too good to blog.
我一直觉得你这么优秀根本不用写博客
Just tell Diana it's not for you.
直接告诉戴安娜这不适合你
Well, I think you're too good to scheme.
我也觉得你很优秀不用耍阴谋
So if I talk to Diana,
所以如果我去跟戴安娜谈
you'll leave Chuck alone?
你就不再插手恰克的事
Absolutely. Go talk to Diana.
当然,去找戴安娜谈谈吧
Good luck.
祝你好运
Hello. This is Blair waldorf.
你好,我是布莱尔?霍道夫
I was hoping you had a ticket left for tonight's performance.
我希望你们还有今晚演出的门票
Diana.
戴安娜
Hey. I am so grateful for all your help last week.
我很感激上周你给我的帮助
Why do I feel you're about to break up with me?
我怎么感觉你要抛弃我
I'm not willing to sell myself or anyone else out
我不想出卖我自己,或者别的什么人
to attract an audience.
来吸引读者
Everyone sells themselves, Serena.
每个人都要销售自己,瑟琳娜
It's just how you do it that matters.
重要的是,你会怎么去做
I don't think you understand.
我想你可能没明白我说的话
I've been trying so hard to get off "Gossip girl".
我一直很努力的想从《八卦天后》上消失
Today I almost hurt an innocent stranger
今天我却为了要让你高兴
to--to make you happy.
而差点儿伤害了一个无辜的陌生人
It just-- it didn't feel right.
我不认为这么做是对的
And the worst part is he actually seemed like a good guy,
更糟糕的是他看起来确实是个好人
and now I'll probably never see him again.
可是现在我很可能再也见不到他了
Oh, my... Gosh.
我的天呐
Max, we were just talking about you.
马克斯,我们刚刚还在说你
Looks like you spoke too soon.
看起来你言之过早了
We met this morning. He, uh, was looking for his ex
我们今早碰到的,他在找他的前女友
who apparently works in the building.
她应该是在这栋楼里工作
Diana.
我是戴安娜
I'm sorry. I hope I'm not interrupting.
很抱歉,我希望我没打扰到你们
Not at all. Please stay.
没有没有,欢迎光临
So I just wanted to let you know that I got a second interview
我想让你知道我进了布鲁的第二轮面试
with Boulud himself thanks to your apricot tip.
多谢你杏仁的小提示
Oh, that's--that's great.
那太棒了
That was really nice of you to-- to track me down
你为了告诉我这个消息而特意找到我
just to tell me that.
你真是太贴心了
Well, seeing as you helped your friend Max get a job,
既然你帮你朋友马克斯找到了一份工作
You two should celebrate. Get a bite to eat.
你们应该去庆祝一下,吃个饭什么的
Show him the city.
带他逛逛这个城市
Isn't your friend throwing a benefit tonight?
你朋友不是举办了一个演出吗
You know, that-- that actually... could be fun.
对啊,那挺有趣的
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I'm in.
我很乐意
Great.
太好了
Why don't you rush home and get changed,
我看你还是赶快回家打扮打扮吧
and I'll give Max all the details.
我会跟马克斯说清楚情况的
And you can meet him there?
你直接在那跟他碰头吧
I can't wait.
我真等不及了
Me, too.
我也是
Seems "The play's the thing" tonight.
看来"人生如戏"说的就是今晚啊
But watch out, players.
小心点哦,各位玩家
You might be the ones getting played.
最后被玩儿的可能是你们自己
Welcome all, to the Mckittrick Hotel.
欢迎大家来到麦基特里克酒店
The card you were handed upon your arrival
大家到场后拿到的卡片
is your ticket.
就是你们的门票
If you find yourself holding an ace,
如果你手里拿的是张A
please take the door to your left and enjoy.
请往左边的门走并好好享受吧
No talking.
不准说话
No photos.
不准照相
No phones.
不准打电话
Feel free to explore,
自由自在地去探索
follow, watch,
去跟随,去欣赏
Curiosity shall be rewarded.
好奇心会得到回报
You must remain masked at all times.
你们从始自终都得戴着面具
Not nice to steal.
偷我的牌可不对哦
Thanks for the invite. I wasn't sure what to think
多谢你的邀请,今天下午你跑了之后
after you ran off this afternoon.
我心绪不安
And, listen,
听着
if you're worried about getting in trouble at work,
你别担心工作会惹上麻烦
Diana's off to Paris, and we will be wearing masks.
戴安娜去了巴黎,而且我们会一直戴着面具
You know, I'm just a little anxious about the performance.
我只是有点担心演出
It's dark in there and crowded.
灯光黑暗,人群汹涌
Um... I'm gonna get a glass of water
我们进去前
before we go in.
我先去拿杯水喝
Would you just wait for me here?
你能在这里等我吗
Yeah, sure.
好的,当然可以
That was good.
真不错
Well, it would be better if you would just tell me your plan.
如果你能告诉我你的计划,我会更得心应手
I don't feel comfortable stringing Nate along.
欺骗内特让我感觉很不舒服
Well, I had planned just to catch you two together here,
我的计划就是逮到你们在这里勾肩搭背
making Nate feel so guilty,
让内特产生负罪感
He came running back to apologize,
他返回来向我道歉
but... something better struck me.
但是,会有更妙的事情绊住我
Deuces? All deuces may now enter.
两点,所有的两点牌现在可以入场
Hey, you ready?
你准备好了吗
I hope so.
希望如此
Diana, thanks again for the tickets.
戴安娜 再次感谢你给我了票
Is Serena here yet?
瑟琳娜还在这吗
Oh, you just missed her.
你刚与她失之交臂
They called her card, and she had to go in.
他们叫了她的牌号 她已经进去了
But she told me to tell you to find her.
但是她告诉我让你去找她
She's wearing a beautiful gold dress.
她穿了一件漂亮的金色礼服
You can't miss her.
你不会找不到的
Great. Have fun.
太好了 玩得开心
I intend to.
正有此意
You really think pillows under covers trick me?
你真的认为把枕头塞在被子下就能瞒过我吗
You lumpier now.
你现在胖了许多
You can't expect me to sit on my pregnant laurels
恰克的过着秘密的双重生活
while Chuck gets away with a secret double life.
你总不能还指望我打着怀孕的旗号袖手旁观吧
But you tell Miss Serena--
但是你告诉瑟琳娜小姐
that I wouldn't undermine Chuck,
我不会危害到恰克
but that's completely different
但那和揭示他本来的邪恶面目
than revealing his authentically evil self.
是完全不同的
Maybe you need to face fact Mr. Chuck really is good.
也许你需要面对现实 恰克先生真的是个好人
Never. That's what he wants you to think
妄想 那就是他带给你的幻觉
so he can destroy everything in secret.
这样他就可以秘密地毁掉一切
Look!
There's famous Polish film director Agnieszka Holland.
着名的荷兰电影导演阿格涅丝卡?霍兰在那边
Where?
在哪
Where?
在哪儿
I know you suggested being fashionably late,
我知道你建议最近要赶时髦
but maybe I overdid it.
但也许我有些过了
Not to worry. Max hasn't even arrived yet.
别担心 马克斯还没来呢
Oh, I hope he didn't get lost again.
我希望他不会再次迷路
Maybe I should go look for him.
也许我应该找找他
Women like us don't do things like that.
像我们这样的女人不会那么行事
Just wait here. I'm sure he's just running behind.
等在这里 我相信他只是迟到了
I'd better get in.
我得进去了
They called queens some time ago.
他们刚刚叫皇后牌来着
Can you do me a favor?
帮我个忙好吗
Nate.
内特
Hi.
Oh, my god. I'm not even sure how we lost each other,
天哪 我都不知道我们是怎么走失的
but one minute I'm at this massive feast,
前一分钟我还在盛大的宴会上
the next, I'm in this freaky psych ward.
下一分钟我就呆在这个变态的精神病院
There was this nurse--
有一个护士
Well, I'm glad you're safe.
真高兴你安然无恙
Where do you want to head to next?
你下一站想去哪
Uh, you know what?
你知道吗
Actually, I heard that the experience is even better
事实上 我听说大家分开的体验会更好
if you stay split up, so why don't you go find the witches?
要不你干脆去找女巫吧
They're awesome, and I think I see Lady Macbeth.
她们很了不起,我呢,就去看麦克白夫人
Diana, what are you doing here?
戴安娜 你在这儿干嘛
I thought you were in Paris.
你不是去巴黎了吗
Well, I decided it was, um, more important
我还是觉得,和你在一起
to spend time with you.
更重要些
That's really sweet and unexpected,
听起来很甜蜜 而且出乎意料
but I'm here with someone. I'm sorry.
但我约了别人 很抱歉
Yeah, Charlie. I know. I saw you both come in.
是 是查莉 我知道 我看见你俩一起进来了
I have to say, I was surprised.
不得不说 我很惊讶
You said we weren't exclusive.
你说过我们不必专一的
Neither is she, apparently.
很明显 她也不是
You know she's seeing someone, right?
你知道她还在约着别人 对吧
Yeah, she mentioned something about that,
是的 她提过此事
but I'm pretty sure she was just making it up.
但我很确定那是她瞎编的
Well, then maybe they broke up.
也许他们分手了
Because last I heard,
因为我听说
she felt he wasn't paying her enough attention,
她觉得他不够在乎她
and she was trying to remedy that.
她正试图补救
Anyway...
无论如何
I won't bother you anymore.
我不会再打扰你们了
I just hope you're not part of that plan.
我只是希望你不是那个计划的一部分
Final group is going inside now.
最后一组现在正在入场
Don't you wanna join them?
你不想加入他们吗
Oh, no, thanks. I'm--I'm waiting for someone.
不 谢谢 我正在等人
Who it seems isn't coming.
但看起来那人不会来了
...Beguile the time. Look like the time.
打发时光 看似是时光
Bear welcome in your eyes,
你的眼中含着欢迎的目光
your hands, your tongue...
你的双手,你的舌尖
Blair?
布莱尔
Of course you knew it was me.
你当然知道是我了
Was it my perfume?
是闻到了我的香水吗
I should get back to the performance.
我应该回舞台那边去了
You can't disrupt the drama.
你不能破坏了好戏
Looks like we're stuck... together...
看起来我们...被困在一起了
alone... Amongst the masked and anonymous.
无人打扰 在一群匿名的蒙面人当中
Do you remember when we used to play dress-up?
你还记得我们曾经扮演的角色吗
How could I forget?
怎会忘记
Though I didn't think
尽管我不认为
this was your kind of entertainment anymore.
现在的你适合这种娱乐场所
At least I know I'm safe, locked in here
至少我知道我是安全的
with the new Chuck Bass who has none of his old urges.
和全新的一点都不冲动的恰克?拜斯呆在这里
I have to admit,
我不得不承认
I had a hard time believing you at first,
一开始我很难相信你
but now I see--
但现在我看到
the therapy, the apology--
这种治疗 还有你的道歉
you really have changed.
你真的变了
As warm as it's getting in here,
就像进到这里,我觉得温暖
I can sweep the hair from the nape of my neck
就可以撩开我颈上的头发
without setting you off.
而不用担心你的激情会被点燃
It's such a relief...
能够,让我放下戒备
to be able to... let my guard down.
真的让我感到放松
They even have red hots.
他们还有红辣椒呢
Mmm. You never could resist.
你绝对难以抗拒
Do you want one?
想要一个吗
No, but thank you.
不用,谢谢
No one is looking.
没人看着
Even the new Chuck Bass must still have some
即使是全新的恰克?拜斯肯定
of his darkest desires.
留有一些阴暗欲望的
Just a taste.
尝尝嘛
Are you ready, Charlie?
准备好了吗,查莉
There's Nate.
内特在那儿
Go kiss him.
去吻他
Ivy?
艾薇吗
Max.
马克斯
It's been the performance of a lifetime
对查莉表妹来说
for cousin Charlie, but tonight,
表演是一生的事业,但是今晚
it looks like it just might be the final curtain.
看来就是最后一幕了
I knew you were still the same Chuck.
我就知道你还是那个恰克
You thought by one fake apology and a few charitable acts,
你以为虚伪的道歉和一些慈善行为
that you could get me to question
就可以让我质疑
all the reasons I'm with Louis,
和路易在一起的理由
But I was right.
但我是对的
You are incapable of change.
你根本无法改变
Seems you know me too well.
看来你很了解我
And now, thanks to you, I'm more certain than ever
现在,因为你,我更加确定
that I chose the right man. Good-bye.
我选了正确的男人,再见
Good-bye, Blair.
再见,布莱尔
I can't remember the last time I drove it,
我不记得最后一次开它是什么时候
but it died as soon as I pulled out of the garage.
反正一倒出车库就坏了
Yeah, thanks.
好的,谢谢
Well, just let me know when it's ready,
那好了就告诉我
and I'll head back.
我会来取
Yeah, I need to get on the road tonight.
对,我今晚得用车
Bye-bye.
再见
Dan?
丹吗
One more? No, thank you.
再来一杯吗,不用,谢谢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I just saw the "Gossip girl" Blast.
我刚看到《八卦天后》爆料
"Serena Van Der who?
"瑟琳娜?范德?某某
Last girl standing, or simply stood up""
寂寞独酌,抑或遭人放鸽"
She is so heartless and humiliating.
无精打采,真是丢人
Oh, this is nothing
这没什么
compared to when she called me
以前她还说我在毕业典礼上
"Irrelevant" at graduation
是"无关人员"呢
or when she lied to the world that I had an S.T.D.
还有对世人宣称我有性病
This is exactly why we need to work together...
所以我们才要合作啊
on your blog.
通过你的博客
So Gossip Girl loses her readers,
这样《八卦天后》就会流失读者
and her attacks lose their power.
她的攻击的伤害力也会减弱
Or I just develop a thicker skin,
我皮厚点就行啦
which is what I've done over the years.
几年来一直都这样解决的
It just upsets me when she goes after people
让我不爽的是她还攻击
that aren't strong enough to defend themselves.
那些还未强大到能保护自己的人
I should probably go.
我该走了
See you tomorrow. Okay.
明天见,好
Bye-bye.
再见
Well, it turns out you were right about Charlie.
有关查莉的事,你是对的
I'm sorry. I didn't want to see you get hurt,
对不起,我不希望你受到伤害
even though I can see how much I've hurt you myself.
尽管我伤害你的已经够多了
How can you hurt me?
你哪里伤害过我了
I'm your right-hand man, after all.
我是你的左膀右臂嘛
You're more than that.
你比这重要得多
Last week, I told everyone you were my boyfriend
上周,我公开你是我的男友
not because you wanted me to, but because I wanted to.
不是因为你要,而是我想那么做
I care about you.
我关心你
Well, then why didn't you just tell me that earlier?
那为什么不早点告诉我
Because I didn't think that was what you wanted to hear.
因为我觉得你不想听到这些
Although judging from tonight,
从今晚的情况看
maybe you'd rather be with someone else.
你可能更希望和别人在一起
Think about it.
好好想想
Let me know.
然后告诉我你的决定
It was one thing to-- to feel like my book
一方面,我感觉我的书
wasn't exactly appreciated in the upper east side.
并没有预想中那么受到上东区的欢迎
I expected that. But--
我有过预期,但是
but then the readings on the tour--
在巡回书展上
I mean, they--you know, they were less and less full.
读者越来越少
In Hartford, I think, like ten people showed up,
在哈特福德,大概只来了十个人
and half of them were there to get out of the rain.
其中一半还只是为了躲雨
My book is a failure, dad.
我的书惨败了,爸
I'm--I'm a failure.
我失败了
You're not a failure.
你没有失败
When I started touring with Lincoln Hawk,
林肯老鹰刚刚开始四处巡演时
we didn't even have a--
我们甚至连
a bus, a roadie,
汽车,经济人都没有
an amp that didn't create massive feedback.
报酬也不多
I know. I've heard this more than once.
我知道,都听了不止一次了
Yeah, but what you don't know about this tour
对,但你不知道的是,巡演中
is how many times we played for a handful of people.
有好多次我们只是表演给区区几个人看
In Marfa, Texas,
在德州的马尔法
our entire audience was a bartender.
我们唯一的观众就是酒保
Yeah, but that bartender-- he spoke to his friends,
是的,但那个酒保,他跟他朋友说起
and they told their friends,
然后他们再告诉他们的朋友
and soon we were selling out.
不久我们的位子都卖光了
It just takes one person to connect with your art,
只要有一个人能喜欢上你的作品
who feels like you directly communicated with them
感受到你与他们的直接沟通
to start a groundswell.
这就是个积累的开始
But you can't connect with that person
但是如果你不出现
unless you show up.
你一个人都无法接触到
Thank you, dad.
谢谢你,爸
I think, uh, I think I needed to hear that.
我确实需要听听这些话
What are you doing in New York?
你来纽约干什么
In town for a job interview.
进城参加面试
What's really weird is what you're doing here.
你在这儿才奇怪吧
What the hell just happened back there?
刚刚到底发生什么了
I recognized you.
我认出你了
Let's get outta here, catch up.
我们离开这儿吧,聊聊
I'm here with someone.
我有伴的
In fact, I thought you were her when you kissed me.
事实上,你吻我的时候我还以为是她
I should really go find her. Her name's Serena.
我应该回去找她了,她叫瑟琳娜
Serena Van der Woodsen?
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森吗
Do you know her?
你认识她吗
Everyone in New York knows her--of her.
纽约人人都认识,知道她
Well, I'd like to get to know her better,
我想进一步了解她
so I'm gonna go find her.
所以我得回去找她了
Please don't.
不要
Fate brought us back together for a reason.
命运让我们再次遇到一定是有原因的
I miss you.
我想你
I made a mistake in L.A., and I'll tell you all about it
在洛杉矶我犯错了,我把一切都告诉你
if you just come with me.
只要你跟我走
I'm not gonna drop everything because you tell me to, Ivy.
我不会再因为你的话抛下一切了,艾薇
You walked out on me.
是你甩了我
You knew it was Max behind that mask, didn't you?
你知道那是马克斯,对吗
I told you we were going to show Nate for the last time
我告诉过你我们会最后一次向内特证明
that you were the wrong choice for him.
你是错误的选择
Why would you use Max when you said
为什么你说帮我摆脱马克斯
that you would help me get rid of him?
同时又利用他呢
I found a better plan,
我有了更好的计划
and I like watching you squirm.
而且我喜欢看你在痛苦中挣扎
But... Let me put you out of your misery.
不过,让我帮你解脱吧
You're fired.
你被开除了
What?
什么
Clearly, your ex is going to out your secret.
很明显, 你前男友会让你的秘密败露
please don't do this.
请别这样
It's already done, and now...
事情已经砸了,现在
So are we.
我们也完了
Oh, wait.
对了
One last piece of business.
最后一件公事
A quick picture for "Gossip girl""
再为《八卦天后》拍张照
and then Serena is in place.
之后就该瑟琳娜到位了
Oh, come on--
别这样
Ohh. Perfection.
完美
What name shall I use when I send it in--
我发出的时候该用哪个名字呢
Ivy or charlie?
艾薇还是查莉
Doesn't matter. I'll surprise you.
名字不重要了,我会给你个惊喜的
All masks eventually have to come off,
所有的面具都有摘下的一天
and with them, so do the gloves.
而手套也会一起脱掉
Dorota, I hope you've learned your lesson.
多洛塔,我希望你接受教训了
I will always be right about
我对查尔斯?巴萨罗姆?拜斯的看法
Charles Bartholomew Bass,
永远是正确的
and now that I've proven I made the right choice with Louis,
现在也证明我选择嫁给路易是对的
Tomorrow we can get back to my restful week of prenatal pampering
明天我们可以继续过产前修养生活了
before I welcome my fiance home with open arms.
直至我张开双臂迎接我未婚夫归来
So I don't get it.
我还是没明白
You kissed Blair so she'd think you hadn't changed?
你吻了布莱尔,所以她觉得你根本没变
The only way for Blair to move on
只有让她认为我永远没变
is if she thinks I never will.
她才能安心继续她的生活
I had to kiss her to set her free.
我必须吻她,以此给她自由
That may be the most selfless thing you've ever done.
这恐怕是你做的最无私的事了
I've never been more good and less happy about it.
我从没这么善良过,也没这么失落过
And what of your happiness, Archibald?
你的幸福呢,阿齐布尔德
Was there a clear winner in the war for your heart?
争夺你芳心之战分出胜负了吗
My heart was always in the same place.
我的心一直没变
I realized it was my head that was being messed with,
我发现是我思想总是被别人牵制
so I've decided to make my own decisions
所以我打算自己做决定
instead of letting everyone else pull my strings.
而不是被别人牵着鼻子走
Starting now, I see.
马上实施,我明白了
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
Yeah, I did.
是的
Lock your windows, upper east siders.
锁好你们的窗子吧,上东区的人们
Looks like Serena's cuckoo cousin Charlie
看起来瑟琳娜的疯表妹查莉
is off her meds again
又忘了吃药
and about to jump to her own conclusion.
现在她准备给自己制造个结局了
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
What happened to your date?
你的约会对象怎么了
My date stood me up.
他爽约了
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I saw "Gossip girl."
我看了《八卦天后》
I know I shouldn't let her get to me like this,
我知道我不应该让她逼成这样
But...
I feel like she's after me
我觉得她在找我麻烦
or... on to something.
或是想从我这儿得到什么
Maybe I took on too much too fast when I came back.
也许我一回来,就对一切操之过急了
I told Diana I quit.
我跟戴安娜辞职了
I think maybe
我想也许
I... should just go home.
我应该回家去
No, no, don't let "gossip girl" bully you.
不不,别让《八卦天后》得逞
Come on. You have to rise above it.
拜托,你一定要克服这个难关
Everything is so fragile right now.
现在所有的事情都岌岌可危
If I make one false move, my whole world collapses.
我只要走错一步,我的人生就全毁了
Don't leave. Come on.
别离开,拜托了
Whatever you're feeling, let me help you.
不管你现在什么感觉,让我帮你
We're family.
我们是一家人
I'm so sorry for what I said today.
我为我今天说的话道歉
You don't need to be seen with some guy
你不需要通过跟什么人约会
to define who you are.
来证明你自己
Don't worry. I know that.
别担心,我知道的
I don't think I'll ever see that guy again anyway.
我想我以后再也不会见那人了
But I'm not alone. I have you, right?
但我不孤单,我有你的,对吧
Come here.
过来
I have to go make a quick call,
我得先去打个电话
then we'll hang out and chat more, okay?
然后我们一起聊聊天,好吗
Sure.
好的
We all wear different masks for different reasons.
我们都会为不同的原因带上不同的面具
Nate, you matter to me... a lot.
内特,你对我很重要
I was just trying to be cool.
我只是想试着保持冷静
You know, that's my thing,
这是我的风格
although I'm beginning to see I may need a new... thing.
不过我开始觉得自己需要做些改变
From now on, equals.
从现在起,我们是平等的
Just us, together, seeing what happens.
就咱们俩在一起,试试会怎样
You can take it.
接电话吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because right now you're my priority, not business.
现在我的重心是你,不是工作
It's fine.
没关系的
I'll get the champagne.
我去拿香槟来
Hello, Serena. Everything okay?
你好,瑟琳娜,都还好吗
Not exactly. You know, it's one thing
不太好,知道吗
when gossip girl tries to humiliate me,
《八卦天后》想羞辱我是一码事
but when she goes after someone like Charlie...
但如果她找别人的麻烦,比如查莉...
Ohh. I hadn't seen "Gossip girl."
我还没看《八卦天后》
What's she done?
她做什么了
Just what she's done a thousand times before,
跟她之前做的事没什么两样
and I'm sick of it. I'm ready to help you bring her down.
我受够她了,我准备好帮你搞垮她了
Well, I'm sorry for the circumstances
很抱歉,你迫于这种无奈
that brought you to this decision.
而做出这个决定
I'm looking forward to working with you on this.
但我很期待与你的合作
See you at 9:00.
明早九点见
I'll be there.
不见不散
Some masks we put on
我们带上某些面具
because it's truly who we want to be.
因为那其实是我们想要的样子
Some we wear because we can't bear to face
有一些是因为我们无法
what's really underneath...
面对面具背后的事实
Or because it's what someone else needs us to be.
或是因为别人需要我们戴上面具的模样
Everything's set.
所有事情都搞定了
Good. Very good.
好的,很好
You should never have doubted me.
你从来就不应该怀疑我
You've done a fine job rehabilitating my grandson's image.
你很成功地重建了我孙子的形象
He's right where I need him to be.
他现在的状态,正是我需要的
And Serena's right where we need her, too.
而瑟琳娜也到了我们需要的状态
Always a pleasure working with you, William.
和你合作总是很愉快,威廉
And some masks we wear because we hope to stay hidden.
还有些面具,我们戴着来隐藏自己
But that's the problem with wearing masks.
但戴面具有个很大的问题
They can be ripped off at any moment.
它们时刻可能被剥下
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
reveal [ri'vi:l]

想一想再看

vt. 显示,透露
n. (外墙与门或窗之间的

 
resist [ri'zist]

想一想再看

v. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住
n. 防蚀涂层

联想记忆
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
gossip ['gɔsip]

想一想再看

n. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人
vi.

 
thirsty ['θə:sti]

想一想再看

adj. 口渴的,渴望的

 
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
appreciated [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏;感激;领会;鉴别 vi. 增值;涨价

 
fragile ['frædʒail]

想一想再看

adj. 易碎的,脆的,精细的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。