You shouldn't see me like this.
我不想让你看到我这个样子
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, this, this is cut off. This is separate. Can you... You need to get out.
你触碰了我的底线 出去
Listen, I couldn't speak to you in the flat, I need to speak to you now.
在家里我说不出口 但在这里我必须要说
Dan, please, get out.
丹 求你了 出去
Oh, Katie, please, I need to speak to you.
凯蒂 我要跟你谈谈
I just wanna speak to you. Katie!
我只是想跟你谈谈 凯蒂
Dan, please, just go.
丹 求你了 你走吧
Dan, please, I don't want you here! Will you just go, please!
丹 我不想看见你 你走吧
I've built you a bookcase. What? For your books.
我给你做了一个书架 什么 给你放书的
Oh, Dan. Please, just go.
哦 丹 求你了 快走吧
Please, just go, I don't want you here.
求你快走 我不想在这看见你
This is breaking my heart.
我的心都要碎了
Dan, please, just leave me alone.
丹 求你了别管我
I've got three hundred quid in my pocket.
我已经挣了三百镑
I can buy the kids fresh fruit.
孩子们能吃上新鲜水果了
If you can't deal with it, I can't see you any more.
你要是无法接受 我也不想再见你了