Please listen to me, Dan.
听我一句劝 丹
It's a huge decision to come off JSA without any other income coming in.
你目前没有任何收入 停止申请失业津贴的风险太大
Look, it... It could be weeks before your appeal comes through.
申诉过程可能要花好几周
You see, there's no time limit for a mandatory reconsideration.
强制性再评估的周期没有上限
I've got a time limit.
我的时间是有上限的
And you might not win.
可能申诉还会不成功
Please, just keep signing on.
还是继续申请失业津贴吧
Get somebody to help you with the online job searches.
找个人帮你在网上求职
Otherwise, you could lose everything.
否则 你有可能失去一切
Please don't do this. I've seen it before.
请不要贸然行事 我就见过类似的情况
Good people, honest people, on the street.
好人 诚实的人 最后无家可归
Thank you, Ann.
谢谢你的建议 安
But when you lose your selfrespect, you're done for.
但失去自尊就等于失去了一切
I'll be seeing you gentlemen later.
哥几个回头见啦
Oh, wait until security sees this.
等保安来看看这个吧
What's going on here? What are you fucking playing at?
喂 你这闹什么幺蛾子呢
Ayeaye. You cannot touch us. Well that's clever, in't it?
哎 别碰我们 你倒挺机智
It's me new art installation.
这是我新创作的装置艺术
Eh? Certainly can, lads. Come on.
当然可以 小伙子 来吧