Kick.
用力踢
Okay, so, I'll drop you off at work,
我先载你上班
Go to the dry-cleaners,
去拿干洗的衣服
And then take the Robertsons to go see some condos.
然后带罗伯森一家人去看公寓
Sorry. What's the plan? Oh, don't forget
抱歉,计划是什么,哦,不要忘了
We have to take the fryer grease to the dump.
我们得把垃圾油倒了
Um, hello?
嗯,前面的
Basketball game?
篮球赛呢
Right.
对的
So, dump, restaurant,
先垃圾站,然后餐馆
Cleaners, basketball game, condos.
干洗店,篮球赛,公寓
Hurry up and eat breakfast while I shower.
快点,在我冲澡的时候你们把早饭吃完
I don't want to be late for work.
我可不想工作迟到
Make sure they don't turn their breakfast into curse words.
别让他们拿早餐拼脏话
That just floated onto my spoon, I swear.
它自己滑进我勺子里来的,我发誓
Relax. I'm a cool dad.
放轻松,爸爸不会计较的
Boys, you know how our anniversary is coming up?
男孩们,你们知道我们的结婚纪念日快到了吗
No. Of course.
不知道,当然知道
12 years—the silk and linen anniversary.
第十二年,亚麻婚
I finally figured out the perfect present for mom.
我终于找到给你们妈妈的完美礼物了
You say that every year.
你每年都这么说
Why do I want to watch money wilt?
为什么我想要看着一束钱凋谢
Interesting how you'll pay a stranger to cook for us,
很好奇你是怎么花钱让陌生人给我们做饭
But you expect me to do it for free.
而你却希望我当免费劳工
Beautiful.
很漂亮
Does it also come with a sign that says,
是不是还有一个标牌写着
"Cut my throat and take this"?
割了我的喉咙,带上它
I admit, your mother's difficult to shop for.
我承认,你们妈妈很难满足
But I realized my mistake.
但是我意识到自己的错误
I need to give her a hot, romantic experience
我要给她一次热烈浪漫的体验
Like I did on our wedding night.
就像我们的新婚之夜
I'm a little nervous.
我有点紧张
Don't worry. You're in good hands.
别担心,我会照顾好你的
We need something to tie these to!
我们要找辆车挂上这些
Buying the van
买了一辆面包车
That's how you spent your wedding night?
你们的新婚之夜就是这么度过的
Yep.
是啊
And this year, I'm gonna re-create the magic
今年,我要再次施展魔法
By taking her shopping for a second car.
带她去买第二辆车
Mom's never gonna go for that.
妈妈绝不会去的
She hates spending money.
她讨厌花钱
But she knows we need another car,
但她知道我们还需要一辆车
And she loves negotiating.
她爱死了讨价还价
Just to throw out another option
还有一个选择
What if I told you there was a mode of transportation
如果我告诉你,有一种交通方式
That is cheaper and way more fun?
更加便宜也更有趣
You kids want a summertime treat?
你们想要来一点消暑零食吗
It's too hot for hot dogs.
热狗太热了
Is it?
是吗
Whoa! It's the hot dogger!
哇,是热狗冲浪板
Now your favorite food is your favorite toy!
你最爱的食物,也是最爱的玩具哦
You supply the buns!
你负责奉上你的圆屁屁
We're not getting that.
我们不会买的
Don't worry. You guys will be nice and cool
别担心,这辆全新的1995年
In the air-conditioned luxury of this glamorous baby
装有空调的豪华版香槟珍珠色雅阁
A brand-new 1995 Honda Accord in champagne pearl,
会令你们异常开心与凉快
The most elegant color in the neutral rainbow.
这是中性色调中最优雅的颜色
So you'd rather get a boring car?
所以你宁愿买一辆无趣的车吗
You know who doesn't think accords are boring?
你知道谁不认为雅阁无趣吗
Your hero—shaq.
你们的英雄,大鲨鱼
That's right.
没错
I'm taking your mom down to Shaquille O'Neal motors.
我要带你们妈妈去沙奎尔·奥尼尔汽车店
Why is shaq selling a car he can't even fit into?
为什么大鲨鱼要卖自己坐不进去的车
Come along and ask him.
那就和我们一起去问问他
Dad, he's not gonna be there.
老爸,他才不会在店里
It's a licensing deal.
是授权交易
They paid the diesel a bunch of money
给汽车公司一笔钱
To slap his name on something.
把他的名字涂在某个地方
"Shaq fu."
《功夫鲨鱼》
Louis, please.
路易斯,拜托
No anniversary presents this year.
今年可别买纪念礼物
Let's just go back inside and water the plants.
我们就回家给植物浇浇水吧
No, it's gonna be great. Trust me.
不行,会很棒的,相信我
Bye, boys. Listen to grandma.
再见,孩子们,听奶奶的话
M'lady.
女王大人
Ugh!
啊
Some old funyuns.
只是些洋葱圈屑
The romance is just beginning.
浪漫之旅即将启程
Don't wait up, boys. We'll be gone for hours.
别等我们了,可能要几个小时才回来
Sounds like it's time to party.
派对时间到咯
Eddie
埃迪
You got one, too? Mm-hmm.
你也拿到了,嗯
Shampoo?
洗发水
I don't want to show up empty-handed.
我不想空手赴宴
Okay.
好吧
Uh-oh. Here comes trouble.
额哦,麻烦们来了
Ooh-la-la. Pert plus!
呜啦啦,飘柔洗发水
Thank you!
谢谢
It both of us.
我们俩送的
What's this noise?
什么声音
Eddie, emery,
埃迪,埃默里
I want you to meet oinker, frisky, can-do,
给你们介绍,小懒,小跳,小能
Tina Pham, peanut, shamus, pi, and Wally-wally.
蒂娜·范,花生,侦探,派和瓦力
Hello! Evan, I
你们好,埃文,我
Stop. Are those beanie babies?
等等,这些是豆豆宝宝吗
Yes.
嗯
Meet oinker, frisky, can-do, Tina Pham,
它们是,小懒,小跳,小能,蒂娜·范
Peanut, shamus, pi, and wally-wally.
花生,侦探,派和瓦力
You know these things? I collect them.
你也知道它们吗,我收集了不少
I have all of these,
我有全部的豆豆宝宝
Except that boring-looking unicorn with the tattered label.
除了那个有个烂标签的看上去很无聊的独角兽
But since we're friends,
不过既然我们是朋友
I could take him off your hands for you.
我可以替你要了这赔钱货
For, wha like $10?
多少,十块
$10? Those are limited editions.
才十块,这些可是限量版
Pocolltibles at the mall
卖场的可是
Would pay a fortune for these.
会出大价钱买下来的的
Well, it's 10:00 a.m. And we already got beef.
好吧,现在才十点,我们已经气饱了
Hmm! Excuse us.
嗯,先走了
Why did you say that? I don't know, it just cam out.
你为什么要说出来,我不知道,就这样脱口而出了
You better think before you speak.
以后说话前先过脑子
Louis, where are we going?
路易斯,我们这是去哪
Louis, I don't like surprises.
路易斯,你知道我不喜欢惊喜
Sorry! I just forgot my keys!
对不起,我忘了带钥匙
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Poor Mitch.
可怜的米奇
That was the day of his junior-college graduation.
那天还是他高等专科学校的毕业日
Ah, here we are.
我们到了
Shaquille O'neal motors.
沙奎尔·奥尼尔汽车店
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Shaquille O'neal motors.
沙奎尔·奥尼尔汽车店
I know what you're thinking, but don't worry.
我知道你在想什么,但是别担心
We can afford it.
我们负担得起
Plus, you get to negotiate
还有,你能够尽情讨价还价
Just like on our wedding night.
像我们新婚之夜那样
Happy anniversary.
结婚纪念日快乐
Hey!
嘿
Hi. My name's Clark.
嗨,我叫克拉克
Welcome to shaq motors. How can I help you?
欢迎来到大鲨鱼汽车店,我能帮你些什么
Hello. I'm Louis.
你好,我是路易斯
My wife and I are in the market for a new car.
我和我妻子想买一辆新车
That's wonderful, Louis.
太棒了,路易斯
Now, where is your lovely wife today?
那你可爱的妻子在哪儿呢
I know, I know.
我知道
She looks like my daughter. Uh, okay.
她看上去像我女儿,好吧
What I'm trying to say is I don't see anyone with you.
我想说的是我没有看见有谁跟你一起来
What?
什么
Jessica?
杰西卡
Where'd she go?
她去哪儿了
Wives, huh?
妻子们哈
Too bad they don't come with six months of free LoJack,
她们不会因为六个月免费防盗系统而来,太可惜了
Like all the cars do here at shaq motors.
像所有大鲨鱼汽车店的车一样
Yeah.
耶
I've been looking all over for you.
我到处找你
I turned away for one second and you were gone.
我一转身你就不见了
What happened? I had to get out of there.
怎么了,我不得不离开那里
I just needed to get a drink someplace quiet
我需要在安静的地方喝一杯
Where I wouldn't be bothered.
不想被人打扰
Usually when I'm at a bar,
一般在酒吧
Jewish guys are all over me, but not here for some reason.
我周围都是犹太男子,但是这儿就没有,不知道为什么
This set of testicles bothering you?
这个臭男人是不是骚扰你
No, Deb. He's just my husband.
没有,黛比,他是我丈夫
Louis, sit down.
路易斯,坐
There's something I need to tell you.
我有些事必须跟你讲
Ooh, that conversation.
哦,那种谈话吗
You're gonna need more chex mix.
你们需要再来点小吃
I haven't been completely honest with you
我没有完全对你说实话
About our wedding night.
关于我们的新婚之夜的
Mr. And Mrs. Huang,
黄先生和黄太太
We've been negotiating for hours.
我们协商了个把小时
I'll knock off another $200,
我再让两百块
But that's the best I can do.
但是我只能让步这么多了
I accept your defeat.
我接受你的让步
How good does that look?
这几个字多好看啊
Jessica Huang. That's my wife.
杰西卡·黄,她是我太太
I'm gonna go warm up our new van.
我去给我们的新车热热身
What a night!
多美妙的晚上
Don't feel bad.
不要悲伤
You'll be able to tell your firstborn
你可以告诉你的长子
That you tangled with the best.
曾经和高手过招
My firstborn is about all you left me with.
我的长子是你留剩给我的
That and the floor mats.
这个价钱和那些脚垫
Repeat that now, what you just said.
再说一遍,你刚才说了什么
Oh, right here. See?
看这儿,看到了
You opted out of the optional floor-mat option.
你没有勾选赠送的脚垫
No.
不
That's it?
就这个
Louis, I blew it!
路易斯,我搞砸了
Free floor mats!
免费的脚垫
That's the one thing dealers always throw in,
经销商都会附赠的
And I missed it!
我竟然漏掉了
I overlooked the most basic detail!
错失了最重要的细节
You're overreacting. It was just floor mats.
你太过激了,只是脚垫而已嘛
No, it wasn't just floor mats. It was our wedding night.
不,不只是脚垫,是我们的新婚之夜啊
It was the first thing that we did as a married couple,
是我们作为一对已婚夫妇一起做的第一件事
And I messed it up.
而我把它搞砸了
And every year, I'm forced to think about it.
每年这个时候,我都会被迫想起
So, what are we supposed to do?
所以我们应该怎么办
Just never get a new car ever again?
再也不买新车了吗
If you want a car, get a car.
如果你想要车的话,就去买吧
But I can't walk through those automatic glass doors again
但是我再也不能迈过那些自动玻璃门
And be reminded of the biggest mistake of my life.
提醒着我人生中最大的错误
Well...
好吧
You remember floor mats,
你忘不了脚垫
I remember the first time we signed our names together.
我忘不了我们第一次一起签下我们的名字
Band-aid's off, honey. You did it.
说出来了,你就成功了
Wiener-free since '83.
我从83年起就对丁丁免疫了
What are you doing?
你在干吗
I figured out a way to get us the hot dogger.
我想到给我们弄一个热狗冲浪板的办法了
We take these down to the mall and we sell them.
我们去商场把这些卖了
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you think Evan's gonna be okay with this?
埃文会同意吗
He's fine with it. I already asked him.
他说没关系,我刚才问过他了
Hey, Evan, can I sell your beanie babies
嗨,埃文,我能不能卖掉你的豆宝宝
And use the money to buy a hot dogger?
用得来的钱买一个热狗冲浪板
Yeah, that's a great idea, Eddie.
行呀,这主意不错,埃迪
Why didn't I think of that?
我之前为什么没想到这个呢
Awesome. Let's do it.
棒呆了,走,冲浪去
Okay, come on.
好哒,走走走
Well, it wasn't how I planned it,
好吧,虽然不是我之前构想的样子
But I went and got the car by myself like you wanted me to.
但我去到那自己买了车,正如你所希望的
These are real.
这些花竟然是真的
What's going on?
你这是干嘛
I wanted to apologize.
我想要跟你道歉
You had no way of knowing how I felt,
其实你也不知道我是什么想法
And you were just trying to do something nice.
你也只是好心,想办好事
Well, I shouldn't have walked out.
好吧,我当时也不应该就这样走开
No, you shouldn't have. Deb had to drive me home.
是的,你不应该,最后还是黛比载我回家的
I sat in the back with her welding equipment.
我和她的焊接器材一起坐在车后座
She's very handy. Her husband is lucky.
她真是心灵手巧,她老公真幸运
Come on. Let me show you the new car.
来吧,我带你去看看咱们的新车
yeah
耶
I have to say, Louis, this is a fine machine.
我不得不说,路易斯,这真是台好车
The neutral luster is so elegant.
这纯色光泽真是高贵
Champagne pearl?
香槟珍珠色
Good eye.
好眼光
And check this out—the door...
来看这个,这扇门
...it works.
它能用
Convenient!
方便
A second car is going to make our lives so much easier.
多一辆车能让我们的生活轻松很多啊
Tell me... did you get a good deal?
告诉我,是用个实惠价钱买来的么
I got a great deal. I got that deal.
我买的可实惠了,我买的是那个价钱
Paid sticker price and not a penny more.
直接按标价付的钱,一分钱都没多付
I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with the car.
我很抱歉你们对这辆车并不满意
But, you know, we stand by
但你们也知道,我们提供
That 24-hour shaq-isfaction guarantee.
二十四小时的客户满意保证服务
And we are sorry
我们也很抱歉
That we don't feel like lighting money on fire.
我们并不喜欢这样烧钱
Sticker price? Shame, Clark.
按标价卖的吗,你真丢脸,克拉克
Shame.
真丢脸
Congratulations. You did it.
祝贺,你还是做到了
What do you mean?
你欢呼个什么
They have to honor their return policy.
他们必须得遵守他们的退货政策
No, you said you could never go in another dealership again.
不,你说过你不会再进汽车经销店了
But you just walked through those automatic glass doors.
可你刚刚就迈进了那些自动玻璃门内
Only because I had to return a car
那是因为我得去退
That you paid way too much money for, which...
一辆你花了太多钱买来的车,它...
You did on purpose to get me down here.
它是你故意买来的,就为了让我来这儿
Let's do this again.
我们再进去一次吧
And this time, we won't miss a detail.
而这次,我们不会再漏掉任何一个细节
Oh, my god. Are you all right?
噢,我的天啊,你还好么
Did some savings?
你需要什么救助吗
No.
不用
We'd like to buy that car...
我们想要买下那辆车
Again.
再买一次
So you wanna buy back the car you just returned?
是买回你们刚退的那辆车么
That's right. Returner's remorse.
没错,退货的顾客都后悔了
We get that all the time at shaquille o'neal motors.
在沙奎尔·奥尼尔汽车店,我们经常会遇到这情况
Once you go shaq, you don't go back.
开过一次鲨鱼车,别的汽车算什么
So, you know what?
所以,你知道么
I won't shred this check you gave me, and we'll just
我不会撕碎这张你给我的支票,让我们来...
This check was for a new car.
这张支票是用来买新车的
That car is used. Yeah, by you.
那辆车被用过了,是啊,被你们用的
We don't know what's happened to it in the last five minutes.
可我们并不知道在过去的五分钟里,那辆车有没什么变化
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
We want to talk to your manager.
所以我们要跟你的经理谈
The top guy's the only one who can authorize a better deal.
最高级别的员工才有资格开个好价钱
Well, you're in luck because I'm the top guy here.
好吧,你们很走运,因为我就是那个最高级别的员工
You're the top manager?
你是最高经理嘛
Working the floor? With those teeth?
还在大堂工作,还一口那样的牙
That's me.
我就是最高经理
Okay, looks like Clark wants to dance.
那行,看样子克拉克想陪我们玩玩儿
We want to take your car for a test-drive.
我们想用你的车进行一次试驾
But you just drove it here.
可你们刚就把车开回来了啊
Well, that was when it was a new car.
那是当那辆车还是新车时候的试驾
We don't know what's happened to it in the last...
我们并不知道那辆车有没发生什么事,在过去的
Six minutes.
六分钟内
Time to knock back the roses.
是时候修理那些玫瑰丛了
Whoo-hoo!
哇吼
Hot dogger!
热狗冲浪板
Whoo!
喔喔
The hell?!
吓死宝宝了
Get in here! Okay!
来玩嘛,好呀
I can't believe dad finally got us the hot dogger!
我不敢相信老爸终于给我们买了热狗冲浪板
Dad didn't buy it. We did.
不是老爸买的,是我们买的
With the money we got selling your beanie babies.
用你的豆宝宝卖的钱买的
Repeat that now, what you just said.
再重复一遍,你刚刚说的话
You said you were cool with it. Remember?
你说过你同意卖掉它们的,记得吗
It was when you were painting grandma.
在你给奶奶画肖像画的时候
Hey, Evan, can I sell your beanie babies
嗨,埃文,我能不能卖掉你的豆宝宝们
And use the money to buy a hot dogger?
用得来的钱买一个热狗冲浪板
Yeah, that's a great idea, Eddie.
行呀,这个主意不错,埃迪
Why didn't I think of that?
我之前为什么没想到这个呢
Hear that, moon man? He's cool with it!
听到了没,月亮的人,他竟然同意了
It's pronounced "Moonman"—les moonman.
应该发音成,月亮人,那些月亮人
Ohh. It must have been a dream.
哦,那肯定是个梦
A dream?!
一个梦
I haven't painted grandma in months!
我有好几个月没有画过奶奶了
But now we have the hot dogger!
可我们现在有了热狗冲浪板
That's what we all wanted!
那是我们都想要的
So much better than dumb stuffed animals.
比那些傻逼毛绒填充动物要好多了
They weren't dumb stuffed animals.
他们才不是傻逼毛绒填充动物
They were my friends.
他们是我的朋友
I did it for us!
我是为大家这么做的
I'm so mad at you, Eddie. I have to go meditate.
我真生你的气,埃迪,我要去冥想了
Good morning, sleepy head.
早上好,贪睡的大头鬼
You were snoring.
你刚刚打呼噜了
Uh, sorry. I've never fallen asleep on a test-drive before.
呃,不好意思,我从没在试驾中睡着过
Where are we?
我们在哪儿
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
Those containers are full of 1996 Honda Accords.
这些集装箱装的都是1996年的本田雅阁
We're at the docks in Tampa?
难道我们在坦帕市的港口
That's an hour and a half away!
这有一个半小时的车程啊
It is beautiful this time of year.
每年的这时候都特别美
The end of the model year,
每到车型年份年末时
When you need to clear out the '95s
你们就得清理掉那些九五年的车型
TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE '96s.
来给九六年车型让位置
Work paged me 13 times!
公司呼叫了我十三次
My boss is gonna kill me.
我老板一定会灭了我的
Oh, your boss? I thought you were the manager
哦,你老板吗,我以为你才是老板呢
Okay, fine, yeah. I have a manager.
好好好,没错,我有个上司
You can bet he's gonna want to talk to you two.
他现在肯定会想和你们谈一谈了
Perfect, because we want to talk to your manager.
完美,因为我们也想跟你老板谈一谈
Well, I heard you two had quite the test drive with Clark.
好吧,我听说你们两个和克拉克的试驾之旅很特别啊
I-I've reviewed everything,
我了解了所有情况
And the lowest I can go is $21,000.
而我能提供的最低价是两万一千美元
The lowest you can go, maybe.
也许是你能提供的最低价吧
We want to talk to your manager.
但我们想跟你们经理谈谈
I am the manager.
我就是经理啊
That's what Clark said. Well, I assure you I am.
克拉克也说过这句话,这个吗,你要相信我,我就是
And this is the best price you're gonna get.
而这也是你们能得到的最低价
Very shiny nameplate.
真闪亮的姓名牌呀
So either you're a neat freak,
所以要么你是个洁癖狂
Which I know you're not by the salsa stains on your shirt,
可我知道你不是,因为你衬衫上还有莎莎酱
Or it hasn't had time to collect dust
要么这姓名牌还太新,没有积尘
Because you've only been here a few months,
因为你才来这里不过几个月
Making it unlikely you're the highest manager.
这怎么可能让你成为整个车行的最高经理呢
What can I say? I'm a wunderkind who likes wet burritos.
我能说什么呢,我就是一个喜欢多酱墨西哥卷饼的天才青年
And who still needs a reminder
而这个天才青年还需要一个便条贴
To dial 9 to get an outside line?
提醒自己按九号键接外线电话吗
Well, William got me up to speed.
好吧,威廉让我赶过来了
Now, I've reviewed everything,
现在,我已经了解了所有情况
And the lowest I can go is $25,000.
而我能提供的最低价是两万五千美元
Oh.
噢
The silent treatment, huh?
冷战是咩,哼
Well, it's not gonna work on me.
听着,那对我可不管用
I thrive on silence.
我是冷战长大的
Please stop fighting.
麻烦那别吵架了好吗
You're scaring the other customers.
你们吓到了其他顾客们
$20,000 is the lowest I can go.
两万美元是我能提供的最低价
Well, randy filled me in here, and told me
好吧,兰迪让我过来了,还告诉了我
You're the boy we took to Tampa.
你就是我们带去坦帕的那个男生
But with a mustache.
但戴了一个假胡子而已
I told them it wouldn't work, you know?
我告诉过他们会被看出来的,你们造么
It didn't work, guys!
穿帮了,伙计们
Let's just end this.
我们到此为止吧
It's been a long day. I'm tired. You're tired.
真是漫长的一天,我累了,你们也累了
I'm not tired.
老娘才不会累
I just took a nap right now while you were talking.
刚刚你讲话的时候我就已经睡了会儿觉
With my eyes open.
睁着眼睛睡的
Look, I—$19,000 is the best I can do.
你们瞧,我,一万九千美元是我的极限了
I've thrown in everything that I can.
我已经把所有我能免费的东西都加进去了
Including floor mats?
包括车内脚垫吗
Yes, for the millionth time, including floor mats.
是的,我再说第一百万遍,包括车内脚垫
Do we have a deal?
你们同意这价格了么
Oh, honey. You did it.
噢,亲爱的,你做到了
Louis, thank you.
路易斯,要谢谢你
This was the best anniversary present ever.
这是最好的一份结婚周年礼物
Is something wrong? Why are you sweating?
有什么问题吗,你为什么在出汗
Uh, the air-conditioner's broken.
呃,因为空调坏掉了
Where does that door go to
那扇门通向哪里
The one with the peeling paint?
那扇脱漆的门
What? It's a supply closet.
什么,它是个,呃,储藏柜而已
A supply closet in a top manager's office?!
在最高经理的办公室里竟然有个储藏柜
Open it.
打开它
Why?! It- it's boring in there!
为什么,那,那里面可无聊了
We want to talk to your manager!
我们想跟你的经理谈一谈
I am the manager!
可我就是经理啊
Forget it!
算了吧
The offer is off the table.
这报价作废了
You just blew the deal of a lifetime
你们刚刚搞砸了一生中最值的一次交易
'cause you can't get
因为你们不能得
Uh, mm-hmm.
呃,嗯哼
Y-yes.
是,是的
Yes.
是
Y-yes.
好,好的
Uh...
呃
My manager would like to speak with you.
我的经理想跟你们谈谈
yeah
耶
Shaquille O'neal.
沙奎尔·奥尼尔
Congratulations.
祝贺你们
No one has ever made it this far.
从来没有人能走到这一步
You are the final manager.
你是最终的老板
Yes, I am.
是的,我就是
I sign off on every car that comes through this place.
每一辆从这里卖出去的车我都会一个个签字
I realized that if I put my name on a product,
我意识到如果我把我名字放在商品上面
I got to stand by it.
我就得为它做保证
We don't want another... "Shaq fu."
我们不想再来一个《功夫鲨鱼》
Check out the latest endorsement I just had to reject
来看看我最近刚刚拒绝的一项代言
Shaq-uila.
鲨舌兰酒
Nice. Basketball-shaped tequila.
很好,篮球形状的鲨舌兰酒
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
这个主意已经过时了
Uh, speaking of basketball,
额,说到篮球
Doesn't the season start in a couple weeks?
这一赛季不是几个星期后就要开始了吗
Oh, yeah. I mean...
噢对啊,我的意思是
You look a lot bigger in person.
你本人看上去更胖一点
Well, wait till you see Charles Barkley's fat ass.
好吧,你是还没见过查理斯·巴克利的大屁股
I just have to skip third lunch.
为了减肥我中午只吃两顿好吗
I'll snap right back into shape.
我发誓不用一会儿我就能恢复身材
Okay, enough basketball sports. Let's talk business.
好吧,篮球的话题到此为止,我们来谈谈生意吧
Yes, I heard you and Freddie talking behind the wall.
是的,我听到了你和弗雷德的谈话
I'm very impressed, and for that,
我表示很感兴趣,所以,我决定
I'll give you $500 off—$18,500.
给你们少五百块,价格改为一万八千五
$18,100.
一万一千
$18,400.
一万四千
$18,200 and free car washes for a year.
一万两千,再加免费洗车一年
$18,250...
一万两千五百
And a pair of fuzzy dice for the rearview mirror.
送你们一对挂在后视镜上的毛茸茸骰子
Deal.
成交
Let go of my hand, lady.
可以放开我的手吗,女士
Just one more thing.
还有一件小事
You got shaq's autograph?!
你拿到大鲨鱼的亲笔签名了
On his big shoe.
还是签在他的大球鞋上的
But I -I can't—no, wait. I—yeah.
但是,我,我不能,不,等等,我,耶
I got to calm this down. I got to calm this mess down.
我必须要冷静下来,我不能被这个冲昏了头脑
Oh, we'd take you to meet him,
噢,我们本来打算带你去见他的
But he just left to clean up
但是他刚刚赶去处理
A big mess at shaq motors Nashville.
纳什维尔汽车公司那边的乱子了
Some raccoons got into the corollas.
一些浣熊跑到花冠车里去了
That makes sense. Shaq is great with animals.
说的没错,大鲨鱼对动物很在行的
At least I still got this tank!
但至少我得到这家伙了
I can't wait to show Emery and Evan!
我要拿给埃默里和埃文看
You know, a few years from now,
你知道吗,不用多少年之后
You can sell that thing for a lot of money.
你就可以把这玩意卖出一个很高的价格
It's not about the money.
这和钱无关
I'd never sell this shoe.
我永远不会卖了它的
It means way too much...
它对我来说意义...
To me.
重大
My beanie buddies!
我的豆宝宝们
Oinker! Tina!
小懒,蒂娜
I know it was hard selling that shoe,
我知道要你卖掉这双鞋很痛苦
But you did the right thing.
但是你做了正确的事
You're a good brother.
你是一个好哥哥
I had it in my hand.
我曾经拥有过它
I fit my entire face inside of it.
我把我整张脸埋在里面过
It smelled like pizza.
它闻上去像披萨一样
I love this car.
我爱死这辆车了
And no one made any money off of it.
没有像我们这样得到这么多折扣的
So, I'll take the grease to the dump
所以,我会去把垃圾油扔掉
And then drop Eddie off at practice.
然后,把埃迪送到训练场
And I'll take Evan and emery to the store,
而我会带着埃文和埃默里去商店
Then we'll pick up grandma from the hand surgeon.
接着我们到医生那里接奶奶
This car is too nice to drive.
这辆车太好了,我舍不得开
Let's just all just jam in the van.
我们还是挤一挤旧车吧
everyone Take a knee.
大家都坐下来吧
We took a loss today, and there's no way around it.
我们今天输了,输得一塌糊涂
Today, they were better than us.
今天,他们的确比我们强
But you know what?
但是你们知道吗
That's only one car.
这只是一辆车而已
Out there, there are 387 more new and pre-owned cars,
在外面,停着三百八十七辆新车和二手车
Each one of them looking for a warm garage to call home.
每一辆都期盼着被领回一个温暖如家的车库里
Who's gonna get them home?
谁会把他们领走呢
Is it you, Barbara?
是你吗,芭芭拉
Randy? William? Freddie?
雷迪,威廉姆,弗雷德
As a matter of fact, Freddie, you're fired. Get out.
事实证明,弗雷德,你被开除了,滚出去
Get out, Freddie!
快滚出去,弗雷德
Okay.
好吧
I'm just playing, Freddie. Sit down.
我开玩笑的,弗雷德,你快坐
Sit down. I'm just playing. Okay.
坐下,我只是开玩笑,好吧
But seriously, you've got to get your ass together.
但是,讲真,你们必须要团结一致
Listen -I believe in what we're doing here,
听着,我知道我现在在干嘛
And I know you do, too.
我相信你们也知道
Remember who you sell for.
搞清楚你们在为谁做买卖
Remember the name that's embroidered
记住绣在你们工作服
On the front of your shirts—shaquille...
前面的名字,沙奎尔
Shaquille.
沙奎尔
...O'neal ...O'neal...
奥尼尔,奥尼尔
...motor cars. ...motor cars.
汽车,汽车
Now say it together.
现在大家一起说
Shaquille O'neal motor cars.
沙奎尔·奥尼尔汽车
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Raise this damn door!
把这该死的门弄高点