First time seeing dear old dad since you arrived at Storybrooke?
你来到童话镇之后这是第一次见你老爹吗
I'm ssor
抱歉...
You know, what surprises me is why a man who claims to be at death's door can't even bring himself to say hello to his father.
让我惊讶的是一个声称自己生命垂危的人居然不敢和他爸爸打招呼
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕什么
That's, uh... That's my business.
这是我的事
Fair enough.
好吧
Let's talk about ours.
那就来谈谈我们的事
You claim to be the only person who can make Ms. Swan believe,
你说只有你能让斯旺女士相信这些童话故事
that you could get her to do exactly what she was brought here to do, and yet,
还说你可以让她去做她来到这个世界所肩负的使命
for a man who's running out of time,
但对于一个行将就木的人来说
you don't seem to be in much of a hurry.
你似乎一点都不着急啊
It's not me slowing us down.
又不是我在拖后腿
It's her. All she can think about right now is getting custody of her kid.
是她 她现在只想夺回孩子的抚养权
Sounds like Sheriff Swan needs a course correction.
看来该有人给斯旺警长指条正路
She's coming to you for legal advice.
她要来找你做法律咨询
And you want me to steer her toward you.
而你想让我把她引向你
I can get her there, to believing. Trust me.
我能让她相信 相信我
I'm sorry. It's just that knowing who you are and your nature, trust is a big ask.
抱歉 可知道了你的身份和你的本性就很难信任你了
Fear not.
别担心
A gentle nudge I shall provide.
我还是会薄尽绵力