Align the gear on the spindle.
将齿轮与轴对齐
Now press the spring.
现在按一下弹簧
Good work!
干得好
You fixed it, eh? Bravo!
你把它修好了 好厉害
Did you do this, Pinocchio?
是你干的吗 匹诺曹
Remember what the blue fairy told you about being a good boy? Thanks.
还记得蓝衣仙子叫你做个好孩子吗 谢谢
Oh, it's okay. He meant no harm.
没事的 他并无恶意
I'd be laughing, too, if... Oh, I felt so dizzy.
换了我也会笑 只是... 我好晕
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I meant to be good.
我没有恶意
I'm not here because of you, Pinocchio.
我不是为你来的 匹诺曹
I'm afraid I bring bad news.
恐怕我有些坏消息
Wait in your room, my boy. Go on.
在你房里等着 孩子 去吧
Hhang on, Pinocchio. I'll come with you.
等等 匹诺曹 我和你一起去
What is it?
什么坏消息
The Evil Queen She's threatened the entire kingdom with a curse, a curse that will rip away all that we love.
巫后 她用一道诅咒威胁整个王国 这道诅咒会剥夺我们所爱的一切
Then we must stop her.
那我们必须制止她
It's too late for that.
太迟了
So all is lost?
难道一切无望了吗
No. There is hope, if you will help us.
不 还有希望只要你愿意帮助我们
Me?
我
Snow White is about to give birth to a child a child who will save us all when she reaches her twentyeighth year
白雪公主快要生孩子了 这孩子到二十八岁就能拯救我们所有人
But only if she can be protected from the powerful effects of the dark curse.
但得有人能保护她免受强大的黑暗诅咒的伤害