手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《傲骨贤妻》 > 傲骨贤妻第六季 > 正文

傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集 在客户面前为我们美言

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Alicia.

艾丽西娅
Yes?
什么事
Would you want to run for State's Attorney?
你想竞选州检察官吗
What?
什么
Would you want to run for State's Attorney?
你想竞选州检察官吗
I...
No.
不想
Why not? Why not? Eli,
为什么,这还用问吗,伊莱
are you serious?
你说真的吗
Yes, I've been watching you for the last five years.
是,这五年我看着你走过来的
You'd be perfect.
你是完美人选
We need a woman,
我们需要一位女性
and people respect you.
老百姓尊敬你
They like you... I'm not a politician, Eli.
大家喜欢你,我不是政客,伊莱
But you have political instincts.
但你有政治直觉
And you're a brand.
你有品牌效应
You're St. Alicia.
你是圣人艾丽西娅
Well, you said yourself you want something new.
你自己也说,要找到新目标
The empty-nest syndrome.
空巢综合症
Zach's gone now.
扎克离开了
Yes, and I have another child.
是,但我还有一个孩子
Is this about Peter?
这事跟彼得有关系吗
Did he tell you to ask me?
他让你问我的吗
No, no.
不是的
Then, why are you doing this?
那你为什么这样做
I'm never saying yes.
我不会同意的
Because you could win.
因为你能赢
Hello? Yeah, it's me.
喂,是我
What's wrong?
什么事
Nothing. I-I think we need to talk.
没什么,我想我们需要谈谈
We did talk.
我们谈过了
You yelled at me. I yelled at you. Is it Peter?
谈到对彼此大吼大叫,是彼得吗
Diane called.
戴安打电话来了
She wants to meet tomorrow for breakfast to talk over terms.
她想明早早餐时谈条款
Great. What time?
很好,几点
No, I didn't say that we would meet.
不,我没说我们要见面
She wants to bring us $38 million in business.
她要给我们带来3千8百万的生意
I don't see the downside.
我不觉得有什么不好的
Losing our culture,
会失去我们的文化
co-opting ourselves
得低头配合
by becoming Lockhart, Florrick & Agos.
变成洛&福&艾律所
So, we'll have the breakfast,
我们明早吃早餐时
and then we'll decide if we want to be co-opted, okay?
再决定我们是否要低头配合,好吗
I'll call her, set it up.
我打电话给她安排
Hey. Where are you?
喂,你在哪里
Why?
什么事
'Cause I want to talk.
我想谈谈
You did talk.
你谈过了
Can everyone just give me a break?
大家放我一马好吗
Sure, maybe you should call everyone.
当然好,你给大家打电话吧
Look, I made a mistake.
听我说,我错了
Things have been a bit out of control lately,
最近事情有些失控
but I want to make it up, okay?
但我想和你讲和,可以吗
Coral Bar.
珊瑚酒吧
But you'd better hurry up, because I'm not waiting.
但你得快点,我不会等太久
Good. I'll see you in ten.
好的,十分钟后见
Don't you dare turn around! Drop the keys!
不准转身,丢掉钥匙
Look straight ahead! - ...to the ground!
看前面,趴到地上
You move one inch...
你动一下
...or I will put one in the back of your head!
我就冲你后脑勺开枪
Get your hands behind your back! Move! Move!
把手背到身后,速度
Get your arm... Don't you resist me! Don't you move!
胳膊背到后面,不准反抗,不准动
I'll break your arm!
我会折断你的胳膊
What do you have in your pocket?
你口袋里有什么
Anything that's gonna stick me? Anything sharp?
有没有什么锋利武器
No. Are you sure?
没有,你确定吗
Yes. Lose the attitude.
是的,注意态度
Just a wallet.
只有钱包
What did I do?
我做了什么
Shut the hell up. Let's go.
闭嘴,我们走
Yeah?
Hey! Where are you?
喂,你在哪里
Uh, who is this?
哪位
Damn, Kalinda, I'm offended.
该死,凯琳达,你存心气我
You really don't know who this is?
你真不知道我是谁吗
Sophia.
索菲亚
Yeah, don't sound so surprised. Where are you?
别这么意外,你在哪里
Me? Where are you?
我,那你呢
I am finishing up a case.
我结了个案子
I feel like celebrating.
正在庆祝
Keep me company?
要来陪我吗
No, thank you.
不必了,谢谢
Kalinda.
凯琳达
I'm meeting somebody. Who?
我和别人约好了,谁
Somebody. A guy.
别人,男人
Okay.
好吧
I can take you both on. Where are you?
你们两个我都收了,你在哪里
Good night, Sophia.
晚安,索菲亚
Come on! I'm lonely.
拜托,我好孤单
And horny.
而且饥渴
Yeah. Good luck with that.
是嘛,祝你好运了
I was supposed to meet someone, can I just...
我和人约好了,我可以
can I just tell them I'll be late?
跟他们说一声我得迟点吗
Oh, sure. I'll pull right over.
好的,我马上停车
Yeah, you want some ice cream?
你要吃冰淇淋吗
Still want to meet up?
还想见面吗
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我想我要吐了
Hello?
你好
Detective?
警探
I haven't been given my call, yet.
你们还没有让我打电话
I know my rights. I've been here six hours,
我知道我的权利,我已经在这里6小时了
and I haven't gotten my call.
你们还没有让我打电话
Thank you.
谢谢
Seriously?
你不是吧
Look, I have a Sixth Amendment right
《第六修正案》规定我有
to be informed of the charges against me.
对被起诉罪名的知情权
I have the right to an attorney.
我有权通知律师
You know who has the hardest time getting arrested?
你知道什么人被捕后最不爽吗
Lawyers. You know why?
律师,知道原因吗
Because we know our rights. No.
因为我们知道自己的权利,不
You think you're at the Four Seasons.
你们以为自己在四季饭店
You asked for your Sixth Amendment rights, it'll come,
你要求的第六修正案权利,会给你的
just not right away. The kitchen's a little busy.
只是没这么快,这里有点忙
Might take a little while.
可能需要一点时间
In the meantime, be patient.
在此期间,耐心点
We'll get to you.
我们会来招呼你的
This is harassment.
你这是骚扰
No, it's worse.
不,更糟糕
It's inefficiency.
我们效率低
Should we do this another time?
我们再约吧
No, let's start.
不,开始吧
I'll fill Cary in when he gets here.
凯里到了后我跟他说情况
I have 45 clients I intend to bring to Florrick-Agos.
我有45位客户想带去福&艾
I lose 12 to Lockhart/Gardner.
已经被洛&加抢走12个了
Won't Canning and David Lee come after the rest?
坎宁和大卫·李不会撬走其他的吗
Not if I don't tell them I'm leaving.
我不告诉他们我要走人就不会
That sounds familiar.
听起来很耳熟
But I have demands first.
但我有要求
Kalinda.
凯琳达
She needs to come with me.
她要跟我一起来
We have Robyn.
我们有罗宾
Kalinda's better.
凯琳达更优秀
It's a deal-breaker.
不带她我就不去
I have to talk to Cary.
我得跟凯里商量
They have a certain...
他们之间
relationship that might prove difficult.
关系不太好处理
If the answer is no, then I need to know right away.
如果不行,我要马上知道
I'll let you know by the end of the day.
我今天会告诉你结果
Good.
很好
Here's the big one.
有个重要条件
I expect an equal vote with Cary and you.
我期望与凯里和你有平等的投票权
You can still out-vote me two-to-one,
你们依然可以两票对我一票
but I bring with me prestige.
但我带来了声望
And 38 million.
还有3千8百万
I expect an equal vote.
我期望有平等投票权
I can't decide that on my own. It'll matter to Cary.
我一人无法决定,这对凯里很重要
Like this meeting mattered to him?
就像这次会面一样重要吗
Alicia,
艾丽西娅
we have a chance to make this the largest firm
我们有机会令这家成为全国最大的
in the country run by women.
由女性管理的律所
Think about it.
好好考虑下
Cary, look, if you're not interested in our future,
凯里,如果你对我们的未来没兴趣
just let me know, okay?
告诉我一声,行吗
And I'll start making decisions on my own.
我就开始凭自己心意做决定了
Call me by 3:00,
3点前打我电话
or I am gathering the partners together for a vote.
否则我会召集合伙人投票
I was awake.
我醒着
Okay?
好的
You were asleep,
你睡着了
and I heard what the charge was against you.
我听到了他们起诉你什么罪名
You did? What?
是吗,是什么
Drugs.
毒品
Okay, on your feet. Let's go.
站起来,我们走
Let's see here.
瞧瞧
Did you guys get any breakfast?
各位有谁吃到早餐了吗
What the hell did he just say? What?
他刚刚说什么了,什么
What the hell did he just say about where to walk?
他刚刚说要怎么走路来着
I have no idea...
我不知道
You stay to the right, jackass!
你要待在右边,混蛋
That side is for the people,
这边是给人走的
this side is for the scum. Do you understand me?
这边是给人渣走的,明白了吗
Just do what I do.
照我做的做
Let me see your hands.
手伸出来
It's kind of dark in there. Inside.
里面好黑呀,进去
Hands.
Walk.
Where's Cary?
凯里在哪里
Breakfast with you, I thought.
不是和你一起吃早餐吗
He didn't make it.
他没去
I'll try him at home.
我给他家打电话
I know you. I didn't do anything.
我认识你,我什么也没做
This is my space. No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
这是我的地盘,别误会,别急
You're a Lockhart/Gardner client now.
你现在是洛&加律所的委托人
What? No. What?
什么,不,什么
Look, do you want to make $100?
你想赚100块吗
$150 cash bond, payable on release.
150块现金保释,交保释放
Let's go, let's boogie.
快点,速度些
I hate this. Why am I doing this?
我讨厌这里,我为什么要来
Look, he's the son of a top client.
他是顶级客户的儿子
Canning couldn't make it.
坎宁来不了
Here he comes.
他来了
David Howell.
大卫·霍维尔
Mail fraud, third offense.
邮件欺诈,第三次犯案
Dear God. I can understand the second time.
老天爷,第二次我还能理解
But the third time, you'd think he'd catch on.
但第三次,他就不能长点脑子吗
David!
大卫
How are you? I'm David Lee,
你好吗,我是大卫·李
I represent your family law business, but...
我代理你的家庭法律事宜,但是
I'm supposed to give you a message.
我要给你传一个口信
I've been asked to handle your bond hearing.
我被要求来负责你的保释听证会
There-there's a lawyer in lockup that It really should be a simple matter.
拘留所有个律师,这个很简单
wants me to give you a message.
要我给你传个口信
Look, only one of us can talk at a time, David!
一次只能一人出声,大卫
What lawyer?
哪个律师
Well, wait.
等等
Uh, it starts with a C
名字是C开头
Uh, Craig?
克雷格
Lanz. Lanz.
兰斯,兰斯
Uh, no.
No. Vargas.
不,是瓦格斯
Uh, no. It's something.
不,是别的
Uh, he's a lawyer, and he's in lockup.
他是律师,他在拘留所
But he-- but he works for another firm.
但他为另一家律所工作
Cary.
凯里
Agos?
艾格斯吗
Is that the name of the lawyer?
这个律师是叫这名字吗
No, Lanz.
不,兰斯
Cary Lanz.
凯里·兰斯
Is Cary there, Alicia?
凯里在吗,艾丽西娅
No, he's not. Why?
不在,怎么啦
Is there any chance he was arrested?
他有没有可能被捕了
ASA Polmar?
助理检察官波尔马
Finn, it's Alicia. I need your help.
芬恩,我是艾丽西娅,我需要你帮忙
Why? What's wrong?
出什么事了
There's a chance my partner is in central holding.
我的合伙人有可能被关在市拘留所
All right, let's go. Who's next?
好了,下一位到谁
Thanks for doing this, Finn.
多谢你帮忙,芬恩
Alicia, no problem.
艾丽西娅,不客气
But, ah, I don't think you're gonna want to thank me.
但是你不会想感谢我的
Why?
为什么
I just found out I'm the ASA.
我刚得知我是公诉人
On Cary's case? Yeah.
凯里的案子吗,是的
Across from me? Yeah.
和我对簿公堂,是的
Well, this should prove interesting. Yeah.
应该很有意思,是的
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
How did you know? Kalinda.
你怎么知道的,凯琳达
Good. Okay.
很好
It's a drug arrest.
和毒品有关
That's all I know.
我只知道这些
But the last time I used drugs
但我最后碰毒品
was the mushrooms four years ago.
还是四年前吸食幻蘑菇
Do you have enough for bail?
你够钱保释吗
I pooled the partners.
我找合伙人凑了下
I have $500 cash. First offense, no flight risk.
我有500现金,初犯,没有潜逃风险
It shouldn't be a problem.
应该没问题
Cary Agos.
凯里·艾格斯
No matter what, I talk.
无论怎样,我来说
Well, I see we're enjoying a visit from a special ASA.
特别的助检官大驾光临啊
Is this some sort of a VIP engagement?
这案子是贵宾级待遇吗
This is not just another routine arrest, Your Honor.
这不是例行逮捕,法官阁下
Mr. Cary Agos is accused of a Super X felony.
凯里·艾格斯先生被起诉特级重罪
And is... What?
属于...什么
It is a non-probationable offense
无缓刑犯罪
with a minimum sentence of 15 years.
最低刑期15年
My Goodness. Smack or crack?
我的天,海洛因还是冰毒
Heroin, Your Honor.
海洛因,法官阁下
How many grams?
多少克
900 grams.
900克
Are-You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
And we ask that court assign bail
要求法庭指定保释金
in excess of $1.3 million.
高于130万
...assign bail in excess of $1.3 million dollars.
指定保释金高于130万
I imagine you'd like bail set
我想你希望保释金
at an amount lower than the ASA requested.
低于助理检察官的要求
Yes, Your Honor.
是,法官阁下
Clearly, the State's Attorney is overreaching.
显然助理检查官太夸张了
How I wish I were, Your Honor,
我也希望如此,法官阁下
but, in Illinois,
但在伊利诺伊州
bail is tied with the street value of the controlled substance.
保释金与涉案毒品的市值相同
Now, on or about May 25 of this year,
大约在今年的5月25日
Mr. Cary Agos conspired to transport
凯里·艾格斯先生共谋运输
and sell $1.3 million in...
及出售了价值130万的...
Your Honor, Mr. Agos has a clean record.
法官阁下,艾格斯先生没有犯罪记录
He has major ties in the community,
对社区贡献良多
and he is as far from a flight risk as it's possible to be.
而且他完全没有弃保潜逃的可能
And he was an ASA.
他还曾经是助理检察官
Therefore, he's subject to retribution in jail.
因此,他在监狱里是被报复的重点对象
And yet his incentive to flee
那么量刑指导的严厉性
is directly tied to the harshness of the sentencing guidelines.
将直接导致他有弃保潜逃的动机
I, therefore, will match bail to street value.
我裁定保释金与毒品市值相等
Your Honor, I will be filing a motion to reconsider.
法官阁下,我会申请重新审议的动议
When you file, I will do just that.
你申请了我再审
Bail is set at $1.3 million,
保释金为130万
to be posted at a hundred percent.
需全额缴纳
We will reconvene for a preliminary hearing in two weeks' time.
两周后进行预审
I'll gather the partners for bail.
我会找合伙人筹保释金
This has to be about Bishop.
肯定和毕夏普有关
Were you with him on May 25?
你5月25日和他在一起吗
I never heard about any drug transport.
我没听说有什么毒品运送
They're going after your legal advice,
他们要你提供法律意见
trying to suggest that you told him how to break the law.
想让你告诉他如何违法
You need to get to Bishop before he hears about my arrest.
你得在毕夏普知道我被捕前找到他
He might think I'll flip.
他可能以为我会出卖他
I'm on it!
我马上去
I'm on my way to see you now, Mr. Bishop.
我现在过来见你,毕夏普先生
If you could just give me ten minutes.
能给我十分钟吗
Regarding?
什么事
I'd rather not say on the phone.
我不想在电话里说
You know it's important, if I'm calling you like this.
我这样冒昧地打电话,肯定是重要事
I'm picking up Dylan from school.
我去接迪伦放学
I-I'll meet you there!
我去学校找你
See you in ten minutes.
十分钟后见
Hello, Florrick-Agos.
福&艾律所,你好
Robyn, I need you to get the partners together.
罗宾,召集合伙人
I'll be in in an hour.
我一小时后到
Okay, is this about the Diane vote?
是因为戴安的事投票吗
No.
不是
And could you find out how much the firm can borrow?
你查下律所可以借多少钱
What do you mean? Like, for maintenance?
什么意思,维护金吗
We have a $600,000 line of credit.
我们有60万的信用额度
No, Cary was arrested last night.
不,凯里昨晚被捕了
It's for his bail.
要交他的保释金
Oh, my God.
我的天
How much is bail?
保释金多少
I need you to keep this between us, Robyn...
这事别告诉别人,罗宾
We need to raise $1.3 million.
我们要筹130万
That's my call-waiting.
我这边有电话进来
$1.3 mill...
130万
Yes, and there are no bail bondsmen in Illinois,
伊利诺伊州没有保释担保人制度
so, we have to do this on our own. I've got to go.
我们得自己筹钱,我得挂了
This is Alicia.
我是艾丽西娅
Okay, I've slept on it,
我昨晚一直在想
and I'd like your permission to poll on your campaign.
我希望你允许我为你参选做民调
Eli.
伊莱
No, there is no campaign.
不,没有选举
I know. That's why we have to poll.
我知道,所以我们才得做民调
Eli, this is not the best time. I have to go and meet...
伊莱,现在不是时候,我得去见...
Look, you're not obligated to act on...
你没有义务...
Eli, I'm hanging up. No polling.
伊莱,我挂了,不做民调
It won't cost you anyth...
你不会损失什么
I liked your old office better.
我更喜欢你以前的办公室
This is more like a dentist office.
这里像牙医诊所
We're saving money.
我们在节省开销
I thought Chicago was corrupt.
芝加哥这么腐败
Can't you just steal more?
多贪些不行吗
Don't you have something else to do today?
你今天没别的事吗
I told you I was fired.
我跟你说了我被开除了
From the agency?
被部门开了
The Juice Bar.
果汁吧
What are you doing now?
你现在在做什么
I'm looking out the door.
看着门外面
Why?
为什么
I'm surveying the troops.
我在观察工作人员
Is it about the intern not wearing panties?
是因为没穿内裤的那个实习生吗
What? The intern not wearing panties.
什么,实习生没穿内裤
Is that why you're worried?
你是担心这个吗
Which intern is not wearing panties?
哪个实习生没穿内裤
Her.
Bertha? She's a grandmother.
贝莎,人家是当奶奶的人
No, behind her.
不,她后面
Oh, dear God. How do you know she's not wearing any panties?
老天爷,你怎么知道她没穿内裤
I heard the guys talking.
我听到男士们说的
Maybe he's telling her she has to put on panties.
也许他在跟她说要穿内裤
Really? I have to wear panties
真的吗,在州长办公室
in the governor's office? Are you sure?
我必须穿内裤吗,你确定吗
For decorum's sake, yes. If it were up to me,
为了礼貌你得穿,但如果由我决定
you could wear what you wanted.
你想怎么穿都行
Don't say anything. This is not the time to be funny.
什么也别说,现在不是搞笑的时候
Eli, I need to talk to you.
伊莱,我得和你谈谈
Hello. Hi.
你好,你好
This is my daughter, Marissa.
这是女儿梅丽莎
Marissa, what a pleasure.
梅丽莎,幸会
Peter. Nice to meet you.
我是彼得,很高兴见到你
I voted for you.
我投了你一票
Absentee ballot in Israel.
在以色列投的缺席选票
She spent two years with the IDF.
她在以色列国防军待了两年
That's impressive.
真厉害
I'm gonna steal your dad for just a second.
借用你爸一下
You asked Alicia to run?
你要艾丽西娅参选吗
What? My wife, Alicia Florrick.
什么,我妻子,艾丽西娅·福瑞克
You asked her to run for State's Attorney.
你叫她竞选州检查官
Jackie overheard you.
杰姬听到了
Okay, Peter. Here's the thing.
彼得,是这样的
I... No.
我,不
She's my wife. Yeah.
她是我妻子,是的
And she can win.
她可以赢
It's not your job to be doing...
这不是你的工作
It is my job, Peter.
这是我的工作,彼得
Why do you think I'm fighting so hard
你以为我为什么这么拼命地
to get a friendly face in the State's Attorney's office?
要让州检察官是自己人
Because you have problems there.
因为你在那边有问题
Because someone could...
因为有人会
dig up old skeletons. All right.
翻旧账,好了
Find another friendly face.
再找个自己人
It's not going to be my wife.
反正不能是我妻子
End of story.
就这样了
Thank you for seeing me, Mr. Bishop.
感谢你能见我,毕夏普先生
I'll make this fast.
我会很快说完
Cary Agos was arrested.
凯里·艾格斯被捕了
Who's he?
他是谁
My partner, your other lawyer.
我的合伙人,你的另一位律师
Oh, the kid. Right.
那个小子啊
We wanted you to hear it from us first.
我们希望由我们来最先告诉你这件事
They're saying that he helped transport $1.3 million
警方说他在5月25日帮助运送价值
in heroin on May 25.
130万的海洛因
We want you to know that we are handling this.
我们要你知道,我们在处理这件事
What's that mean?
什么意思
We're putting together his bail,
我们在筹集他的保释金
and I'm representing him.
我是他的律师
What's his bail?
保释金多少
$1.3 million.
130万
Again, I want you to know
此外,我希望你知道
that attorney-client privilege covers
律师当事人保密协议涵盖了
all his dealings with you.
他与你之间所有的事务
Not illegal dealings.
不包括非法事务
It's my considered opinion
我考虑后的意见是
there were no illegal dealings.
你们之间没有非法事务
Also, Cary would never make a deal with the State's Attorney.
而且,凯里不会和州检查官达成协议
Ever.
永远不会
They're using him to get to me.
他们是在利用他抓我
That's why the bail amount.
所以保释金这么多
Yes.
是的
And we're handling this.
我们在处理这件事
Cary will not turn on you, Mr. Bishop.
凯里不会出卖你的,毕夏普先生
Believe me.
相信我
Okay.
好的
Keep me posted.
有事通知我
Dylan!
迪伦
Over here!
这边
If anyone has any drugs,
如果谁有毒品
or anything, in any orifice,
身上任何的洞里有任何东西
now's the time to tell me.
现在就告诉我
Shoes held by the toes, pull out your insoles. Now!
拿起鞋子,取出鞋垫,快
Let's go, let's go!
速度点,速度点
Now, bang those shoes together.
把鞋子互相敲打一下
Drop your shoes,
扔掉鞋子
hold your arms out.
举起胳膊
Put your palms facing the ceiling.
手掌向上
Do not--
不准
I repeat, do not smudge this,
再说一遍,不准弄污
or you will have my full attention.
否则我就盯上你了
Cary Agos.
凯里·艾格斯
Let's go.
过去
This is your new home.
这里是你的新家
This is where you will live.
这将是你生活的地方
I am your landlord.
我是你的房东
Don't make me angry.
别让我生气
Number five.
五号
Hey. Five minutes.
五分钟
You stood me up.
你放我鸽子
Yes.
是的
Between having a drink with you or spending a night in jail.
不和你喝酒,跑去监狱过夜
So, the charge said, on or about May 25th?
起诉说是大约5月25日的事
What happened on May 25? You working this?
5月25日发生了什么事,你在查吗
You want me working this?
你要我查吗
Thank you.
谢谢
We don't have time to gush. Okay?
没时间真情流露
What happened?
发生了什么事
We were worried about losing clients...
我们担心失去客户
Cary, lean in.
凯里,过来些
We were worried about losing clients,
我们担心失去客户
so I met with Bishop to see if he was happy.
所以我去见毕夏普,看他是否满意
That was on May 25.
那天是5月25日
Bishop alone?
毕夏普一个人吗
No. In his kitchen,
不是,在他家厨房
while I was waiting before, there were three crew members.
我在前面等着见他,还有三个帮派成员
You remember any of their names?
你记得名字吗
No, I don't-I don't think they said their names.
不,我想他们没说名字
They just...
他们
One had silver teeth. Top row. Okay.
有一个有银牙,顶上卷发,好的
What did you tell them?
你跟他们说了什么
Nothing illegal.
没有违法的
You know the charge says that
起诉说
you told them how to elude arrest
你告诉他们如何在下次毒品运送中
in the next drug shipment. I didn't.
躲避被捕,我没有
Okay, but is there any way that
好吧,有没有可能
whatever you said could have been misconstrued?
你说了什么会被误解的
Not reasonably.
照理说不会
Show me your arm.
胳膊给我看
C-block. 8-6-9...?
C区869
That's five.
五分钟到
Any advice?
有什么建议
Yeah.
Find a friend.
交个朋友
Thank you.
谢谢
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑对吗
You're retiring?
你要退休
Yes, at the end of the month.
是,这个月底
I want to keep the General Managership until then.
我希望在那之前一直是管理合伙人
After that, you can have it.
之后就是你的了
Diane...
戴安
is retiring.
要退休
What? Why?
什么,为什么
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吗
You're forcing me out.
你们逼我走人
I'm sick of fighting.
我厌倦了争斗
Yes, but not so you'd retire.
但你也不用退休啊
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Nowhere.
不去哪里
She is retiring.
她要退休
Oh. Well, I'm sorry to hear it.
好吧,我很遗憾
Well, it's time.
是时候了
I want to have a life with my new husband.
我想和丈夫拥有自己的生活
You will put in a good word for us with your clients.
你会在你的客户面前为我们美言对吗
Yes, as long as you don't chase them till I'm retired.
只要在我退休前,你们不要挖走他们
I want this to be a dignified exit.
我要高贵地退场
Oh, uh... Absolutely.
当然了
You believe her?
你相信她吗
That she's retiring?
退休的事吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Where would she go?
她会去哪里
I thought Diane was retiring.
戴安不是要退休吗
She is retiring-- from Lockhart/Gardner,
她从洛&加律所退休
and coming here to us.
过来加入我们
Wh-Why didn't she tell us? She's our lawyer.
她为什么不告诉我们,她是我们的律师
Yes, and due to her fiduciary responsibility to Lockhart/Gardner,
是,由于她对洛&加有受托责任
she can't tell you a thing...
她什么都没法告诉你们
...including the fact that
这包括
she wants you to follow her here,
她希望你们跟她到这里
to her new home.
她的新家
Would you excuse me a second?
请原谅我失陪一下
We can't let Cary rot in prison.
我们不能让凯里耗在监狱里
Well, what about his family? I thought his parents were rich.
他的家人呢,我还以为他家很有钱
I called them. They're seeing what they can pull together.
我给他们打过电话,他们也在想办法
I mean, it's $1.3 million.
这可是130万
That's a lot of money... Robyn...
一大笔钱,罗宾
I checked with the bank, and it'll require borrowing
我跟银行了解过,要求律所
$200,000 against the firm,
拿出20万做担保
and each partner needs to put aside their yearly draw.
每个合伙人放弃年度取款额
Okay, that's... Oh...
好的,那...
Hey, guys,
大家听我说
this is what we do. When one of us gets in trouble,
这是我们要做的,我们之中任何一位有麻烦
we... we pull together.
我们...我们要团结在一起
Yeah. And Cary's not a flight risk.
是的,而且凯里没有潜逃风险
The money, it comes back to us.
钱嘛,会回到我们手中
Yes, in two years, after the case has been settled.
对,两年内,等这案子了结的时候
And in the meantime, we go bankrupt.
与此同时,我们申告破产
And I need that draw to pay my rent.
我还等着那笔钱付房租呢
I mean, I'm sorry, but... I think you're being selfish.
抱歉,我觉得你太自私了
Okay. Hey.
好了,听我说
Let's vote.
我们来投票
Are you a lawyer?
你是律师吗
Yeah.
Do you need one?
你需要律师吗
Depends on how much you charge.
看你收多少钱
I'm pretty reasonable.
价钱很合理
What do you need?
你需要什么服务
Yeah, I was there.
对,我在那里
You were with Cary Agos?
你和凯里·艾格斯一起
Bishop's lawyer?
毕夏普的律师
Yeah.
没错
This was on the 25th of May?
是5月25号吗
Around then.
差不多吧
That's when I was at Bishop's house.
那是我在毕夏普家里
And this lawyer, he didn't tell you anything
这名律师没有告诉你
about how to break the law.
任何如何犯法的事情
Is that correct? Yeah. Pretty much.
没错吧,对,差不多
Will you testify to that?
你愿意作证吗
It's for Bishop, right?
这是为了毕夏普,对吧
Yeah.
没错
Could you make a list
你能给我列个名单吗
of the people that were there?
那天在那儿的都有谁
In Bishop's kitchen?
在毕夏普的厨房里
Sure.
Excuse me.
抱歉
Kalinda.
凯琳达
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
Do what, sir?
做什么,先生
Talk to my guys.
跟我的手下说话
Not without my permission.
在不经我允许的情况下
May I have your permission? No.
那你允许我这么做吗,不允许
This is to help Cary Agos.
这是为了帮凯里·艾格斯
I understand that.
我明白
No.
还是不允许
If it helps Cary, it helps you.
如果对凯里有帮助,对你也有帮助
Because Cary threatens me.
因为凯里威胁到我了
No.
不是
Because Cary had a private meeting
因为凯里和你的三名手下
with three members of your crew,
秘密会面过
and suddenly he's under arrest.
突然间他就被捕了
Someone is collaborating with the police.
有人通报了警察
If that's true...
如果这是真的...
I'll handle it.
我会处理的
I'm going to say this very carefully,
我非常认真地告诉你
so you understand.
你听明白了
I don't want you to pursue
我不希望你去调查
this line of investigation.
这件事
Do you understand?
懂了吗
Yeah.
懂了
Good.
很好
Good talking to you.
很高兴和你聊几句
These represent our most recent numbers
这是州检察官竞选的
34%
福瑞克
on the State's Attorney race.
最新数据
We focused on the top three candidates.
我们关注排名前三的候选人
In a hypothetical race between the current State's Attorney,
在现任州检察官詹姆士·卡斯特罗
James Castro, and the Governor's wife,
与州长夫人艾丽西娅·福瑞克的
Alicia Florrick,
模拟竞选中
Mrs. Florrick would win by eight points.
福瑞克夫人胜出8个百分点
Margin of error?
误差范围
Three points.
3个百分点
How many people were sampled?
抽样的有多少人
Oh, just ignore her. It's my daughter.
别理她,那是我女儿
Just ignore me.
忽略我就好
4,000 likely voters.
4千名可能投票者
Landlines and cell phones.
固定电话和手机
Mrs. Florrick is well-liked among female voters,
不论是自由党还是保守党的女性投票者
liberal and conservative.
都普遍喜爱福瑞克夫人
That's very unusual.
这不常见
Older female voters liked that she stood by her husband;
年纪大的女性欣赏她支持丈夫
younger, that she started her own business.
年轻的喜欢她开创自己的事业
You needed me, Mr. Gold?
你找我,戈德先生
Actually, Nora needed to talk to you.
其实是诺拉有话跟你说
No, I don't.
我没有啊
Yes, you do.
怎么没有
You-you said you needed to ask Lauren a question.
你说你要问劳伦一个问题
Could you give us a second?
能稍等一下吗
I can't ask her. It's sexual harassment.
我不能问她,这是性骚扰
But asking me to ask her isn't sexual harassment?
让我去问她就不是了吗
Oh, dear God. Come on, Nora.
我的天,别这样,诺拉
You can bring up panties isn't in a much more efficient
你比我更能用有效又不那么冒犯的方式
and less offensive way than I can. Oh, really?
提起内裤的事,是吗
Why do you want to know what she's got going on under there?
你为什么会想知道她穿没穿哦
Are you wearing panties?
你穿内裤了吗
What?
什么
Are you wearing panties?
你穿内裤了吗
Some of the office workers
办公室里有些人
are saying you're not wearing panties.
说你没有穿内裤
Does that answer your question?
这算是回答你的问题了吗
Bonita, I need you to do another poll
波妮塔,我要你再做一个民调
this one about the governor.
跟州长有关
Personal or professional?
私事还是公事
Personal.
私事
Your son could stay in prison for a year, sir.
你的儿子可能要在监狱里待一年,先生
A full year, awaiting trial...
整整一年候审
Okay.
Yes.
Thank you.
谢谢
He can go as high as $8,000.
他最多可以出8千
You're kidding. I thought his dad was a lobbyist.
开玩笑,我以为他爸爸以前是个说客
He said it's a bad time of year.
他说现在是淡季
Okay.
好吧
We have 100 from the firm.
律所可以出10万
Eight from the family.
家里能给8千
Cary has 200 saved.
凯里自己存了20万
We're $975,000 away.
我们还差97万5千
We're a million away. No.
我们还差100万,不
I have $15,000 in savings,
我有1万5的存款
and my parents loaned me $10,000.
我父母能借给我1万
Robyn...
罗宾
You can't. Well, of course I can.
你不能这么做,我当然可以
Cary would do the same for me.
凯里也会为我这么做的
We're still $975,000 short.
我们还是差97万5千
Who are you calling, Bishop?
你打给谁,毕夏普吗
No.
不是
Hi, Moira. It's Alicia.
你好,莫伊拉,我是艾丽西娅
I was wondering if you had any time today.
我在想你今天有没有时间
I wanted to talk about my condo.
我想跟你谈谈我公寓的事
Possibly taking out a second mortgage.
很可能要办理二次抵押
Hey, it's only money.
只是钱而已
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Judge Karpman's office is calling.
卡普曼法官办公室给你电话
You're needed in court.
要你上庭
That's bond court.
是保释庭
The judge is hearing my motion to reconsider on bail.
法官听审重新考虑保释金的动议
Moira?
莫伊拉
I'm gonna have to call you back, Okay?
我再打给你,好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Here we go again.
又见面了
Maybe you can raise the bail to $3 million this time.
或许这次你可以将保释金提高到300万
Why didn't I think of that?
我怎么就没想到
Ah, counselors.
律师们
I understand that you wish to review
我明白你们想要重新审视
the Cary Agos situation.
凯里·艾格斯的案子
Is that right, ASA Polmar?
是这样吗,波尔马助理检察官
Uh, actually, Your Honor,
事实上,法官阁下
I made a motion to reduce the bail amount...
我提出了减少保释金数额的动议
Yes.
And your motion was denied. Mr. Polmar?
你的动议被驳回了,波尔马先生
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
Mrs. Florrick works as Cary Agos's partner,
福瑞克夫人是凯里·艾格斯的合伙人
but she also represents Lemond Bishop,
但她同时也是莱蒙德·毕夏普
a drug dealer complicit in this matter.
即与本案相关的毒贩的代理律师
So you wish to disqualify her as his representative?
所以你想取消她作为被告代理律师的资格
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
Your Honor,
法官阁下
Cary Agos chose me as his lawyer
凯里·艾格斯选择我作为他的律师
and has waived all concerns about conflict of interests...
并且摒弃了所有利益冲突的考虑
Yes, but the court has not.
是的,但是法庭没有
The prosecution's motion is granted.
检方的动议被批准了
Wow, I didn't see that coming.
我怎么就没想到会这样
Well, you should be honored.
你应该感到荣幸
I didn't want to go up against you.
我不想在法庭上与你相对
Is this about your sister?
这是因为你妹妹吗
Is what about my sister?
什么关于我妹妹
This drug case.
这个毒品案子
Is it about your sister's overdose?
是因为你妹妹吸毒过量吗
Yeah, 'cause that's what I need is a motive
是啊,那是我要拿下
to bring down the top drug dealer in town.
城里最大的毒贩所需的动机
Cary Agos isn't the top drug dealer in town.
凯里·艾格斯不是城里最大的毒贩
No, but he's enabled the top drug dealer in town.
他不是,但他帮助城里最大的毒贩
As have I.
我也帮了
Is this gonna get in the way of a friendship, Alicia?
这事会影响到我们的友谊吗,艾丽西娅
I hope not. Good.
我希望不会,很好
I don't want it to.
我不想
Neither do I.
我也不想
My apologies.
抱歉
Okay.
好吧
I need you to represent Cary.
我需要你代理凯里
He was arrested.
他被捕了
One of Bishop's crew is claiming
毕夏普的一个手下说
that he told them how to avoid detection on a drug shipment.
他告诉他们在运毒时怎么避开警方
How large was the shipment?
运送量有多大
$1.3 million in heroin.
价值130万的海洛因
That's not good.
这可不太好
Uh... wait, it's not good for Cary,
等等,对凯里不好
or it's not good for us? Both.
还是对我们不好,都不好
My clients won't like to see
我的客户不想看到
my new name partner under arrest. He was arrested
我的新冠名合伙人被捕,他是因
because he was fighting for his client.
为维护他的客户才被捕的
He puts his life on the line for them.
他为了他的客户冒着生命危险
Okay.
好吧
She's going with Florrick-Agos.
她要去福&艾律所
No, too small potatoes.
不会,太小了
Ah, it fits Diane's romantic soul.
适合戴安浪漫的灵魂
Then there's an opportunity.
那还有一个机会
What would that be?
会是什么
Cary Agos was arrested a few days ago.
凯里·艾格斯几天前被捕了
A drug charge.
毒品指控
I, uh, I need your help, Kalinda.
我需要你的帮助,凯琳达
Cary's been arrested.
凯里被捕了
I know.
我知道
It has to do with Bishop.
跟毕夏普有关
You knew that, too.
这个你也知道了
I did.
是的
Okay, so you need to
好吧,所以你需要
talk to the other people in Bishop's crew,
跟毕夏普的其余手下谈谈
find out who was in this meeting with Cary?
找出是谁跟凯里会面的
Look, Bishop doesn't want us to talk to any of his crew.
毕夏普不想我们跟他任何手下谈话
He wants us to defend Cary in another way.
他要我们以另一种方式为凯里辩护
Look, I have an idea,
我有个主意
but I'll get back to you when I have more, Okay?
等我有更多信息了再告诉你,行吗
Kalinda.
凯琳达
What?
怎么了
Oh, come on, I'm just giving the boys
得了,我只想给这些男孩们
something to fantasize about.
一些可以幻想的事
What's up? What do you need me for?
发生什么事了,你需要我干嘛
Why did you call me Thursday night?
周四晚上干嘛打电话给我
Why did I call you?
我干嘛打给你
I think I made that pretty clear.
我想我说得很清楚了
The first time in three years,
三年来第一次
you just decide to call me?
你突然就决定打给我了
Yeah.
是啊
At the exact moment Cary Agos was being arrested?
正好在凯里·艾格斯被捕的时候
You're working with the police.
你是警察
You knew about the arrest,
你知道那次逮捕
and you knew I'd get picked up, too, so you kept me occupied.
并且你知道会牵连我,所以你打给我
Look, I didn't want you to get swept up in all that crap.
我不想你卷进那堆破事里
What evidence have they got against Cary?
他们有什么对凯里不利的证据
What evidence? Why?
什么证据,为什么问这个
Is there someone undercover in Bishop's crew?
毕夏普的手下有卧底吗
And what makes you think even if I knew I'd tell you?
就算我知道,你为什么认为我会告诉你
Because you could get into trouble with your P.I. firm
因为你会因告知我这次逮捕
for warning me about the arrest.
而被你的内务科找麻烦
Really? Mm-hmm.
真的吗,是的
After I help you, keep you safe,
在我出自一片善意
out of the goodness of my heart,
帮了你,让你安全后
you're gonna use that against me?
你要利用这个来对付我吗
Who's the C.I. In Bishop's crew?
谁是毕夏普手下的卧底
Hello.
你好
Eli.
伊莱
I'm surprised. How are you?
真意外,你怎么样
Good. Good, Mr. State's Attorney.
很好,州检察官先生
I have some great news for you.
有些很棒的消息
The governor has reconsidered.
州长重新考虑了
He wants to endorse you.
他想支持你
Well, that is music to my ears.
这可真是个好消息
When did that happen?
这是什么时候的事情
There's just one thing I need you to do for me, James.
但我要你做件事,詹姆士
Peter's a proud man.
彼得是个自尊心很强的男人
You'll need to ask him again.
你得再去拜托他一次
Why?
为什么
He can't be seen reversing himself without you making some effort.
你花点力气让他回心转意,这样才体面
I'm not going to kiss the ring again, Eli.
我不会再去拍他的马屁,伊莱
I know, you don't have to.
我知道,你也没必要
I'll arrange for a meeting tomorrow afternoon.
明天下午我会安排一次会面
Trust me, it's just a formality.
相信我,这就是个形式
I'll see you then.
那到时候见
Okay. Huh?
好吧
Your father's a smart man.
你父亲可是个聪明人
How'd your preliminary go?
你的预审怎么样了
Well, I told the public defender what you said.
我对公设律师说了你教我的话
He said he'd try it. Thanks.
他说他会试试,谢谢
Sometimes the law is nothing more than calling another man's bluff.
有时候法律就是对别人虚张声势
Well, you could help me with something else, Cary.
你还能帮我个忙,凯里
What?
什么
Bishop. He wants me to cut your finger off.
毕夏普,他要我切掉你一根手指
I told him you were okay, I didn't need to.
我告诉他你不错,不需要这么做
You knew who your friends were.
你知道自己该站在哪一边
I do.
我知道
Yeah, so that's why I'm here. To remind you.
所以我到这儿来是为了提醒你
I mean, you talk to the SA,
你要是去找检察官
you ask about any kind of deal,
跟他做交易
you're dead.
你就死定了
You understand?
明白了吗
I do, I do. I do.
我明白,我明白
Good. Now-now, I have to do this, all right?
现在,我必须这么做,好吗
You fell down against the bars and you cut yourself.
你跌在铁栏上,割伤了自己
What? Even to your lawyer,
什么,即使对你的律师
that's what you say. You fell down against the bars,
你也这么说,你跌在铁栏上
you cut yourself. You're not sure how.
割伤了自己,你也不知道怎么回事
Just yell at guard.
然后你喊警卫
What?
什么
It's a test, all right? Bishop wants to help you,
这是个测试,毕夏普想帮你
but he needs to know you understand.
但他需要知道你是自己人
So, count to four,
所以,数到四
and yell at guard.
然后喊警卫
I-I-I...
我,我
Guard...
警卫
Guard!
警卫
I just fell down. It's nothing serious.
我只是摔了一跤,没什么大不了的
You cut yourself falling down?
你摔了一跤,还割伤了自己
A... Against the bars. Yeah.
撞到了铁栏,是的
Cary, are you being intimidated?
凯里,有人恐吓你吗
Because we can get you transferred.
我们可以帮你转狱
No, everything is good.
不用,一切都很好
What else do you have?
你们还有什么要说的
Well, we want to win this in preliminary hearing,
我们想在预审阶段胜诉
but we don't know what the State's Attorney has.
但我们不知道州检察官手里有什么证据
And bail?
那保释呢
We're working on it.
我们正在努力凑钱
How much does Florrick-Agos have?
福&艾律所能拿多少出来
A portion.
一部分
Ask my dad.
问我爸要吧
I hate asking him, but he might come up with the rest.
我讨厌向他求助,但他或许能补齐余额
You already tried him? No, no.
你们已经试过了,没有,没有
I'll give him a call.
我会给他打个电话
Okay.
好的
Did the dad offer anything?
他爸爸给了多少
$8,000.
8千
I'll see what I can come up with.
我来想想办法
...A thousand registered Cook County voters all considered
1千名登记的库克县可能选民中
likely voters, Castro polled better
卡斯特罗的民调结果
than your three alternates-Jenlowe,
比你的三个候补,詹妮尔
Hart and Barnwright.
哈特和巴恩赖特要好
How much better?
好多少
12 to 14 points.
12至14个点
Did you try any other names?
还有别人吗
What?
什么
Your wife, Mr. Governor.
你妻子,州长先生
Eli, I said no.
伊莱,我说不行
The poll was already in the works.
民意调查已经在进行中了
I don't care. She's not running.
我不管,她不会参选
You don't want to hear the results?
你不想听听结果吗
I can guess. She did well.
我猜得到,她做得很好
She's a brand. So what?
她是个好招牌,那又怎样
She polled eight points higher than Castro.
她的民调结果比卡斯特罗还高8个点
She beat him in every demographic.
她在各人口结构中都打败了他
We polled every political name against Castro.
我们调查了每一个可能的人选
And she's the only one who won.
只有她能够打败卡斯特罗
Handedly.
轻而易举地打败他
And her favorables, Bonita?
她的受欢迎率呢,波妮塔
They're at 80%. She's the most popular name in Chicago. 80%
她是芝加哥最受欢迎的人
Well, because she's not in politics.
因为她不是政客
Put her in politics,
如果她进入政界
and she becomes a politician.
她就成了政客
People hate politicians.
人们讨厌政客
Bonita, would you step out for a second?
波妮塔,你能出去一会儿吗
Peter, I am your chief of staff.
彼得,我是你的幕僚长
It is my job is to keep you from being hit
我的职责就是保护你免受
by the knowns and the unknowns.
已知和未知事物的打击
What are the unknowns?
未知事物指的是什么
Your intern not wearing any panties.
你的实习生没有穿内裤
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑,对吗
Your intern comes to work sans panties.
你的实习生不穿内裤就来上班
And lifts her dress up in the middle of work.
还在工作中把裙子撩起来
Well, hell, Eli, tell her not to.
伊莱,那你就告诉她不要这样
It's Lauren, Peter. Your intern.
是劳伦,彼得,你的实习生
The one you won't let me fire.
那个你不让我开除的实习生
I told you not to fire her.
我叫你不要开除她
I didn't tell you to let her run around like a cat in heat.
没叫你让她像只发情的猫一样四处走动
I have no control over someone I can't fire! Someone you're...
我对不能开除的人没有任何控制力,你
Look, what does this he to do with Alicia running?
这和艾丽西娅参选有什么关系
I did scandal polling.
我做了丑闻的民意调查
Dear God! Using all fictitious names.
老天,全用了虚构的名字
The possibility of you surviving another sexual scandal
调查了如果艾丽西娅不支持你的话
if Alicia doesn't stand beside you.
你能挺过又一场性丑闻的可能性
You know what? This is sick.
你知道吗,这真可笑
What's sick is that I'm the one trying to keep Alicia on board.
可笑的是,我是唯一想让艾丽西娅参选的人
Yes. Because you're not married to her.
是的,因为你没娶她
Exactly!
恰是如此
Castro wants to meet.
卡斯特罗想要见你
What?
什么
Castro wants to make another case for your endorsement.
卡斯特罗想再次征求你的支持
He pleaded with me for a meeting.
他向我恳求安排这次会面
If we're not having Alicia run,
如果我们不让艾丽西娅参选
you should listen to him.
你该听听他的话
Alicia, you have a few clients here...
艾丽西娅,你的几个客户来了
Diane said that she'd kick in some money for Cary's bail.
戴安说她愿意为凯里的保释出一份钱
We need to call her and get her...
我们要打给她,让她
Alicia, wait.
艾丽西娅,等等
Bishop is here.
毕夏普来了
What? Why?
什么,为什么
Mr. Bishop, hello.
毕夏普先生,你好
Uh, you should've called.
你应该先打个电话的
Is everything all right?
一切都好吗
Yes. Thank you.
是的,谢谢
I'm here to have a general conversation about my business holdings.
我来进行有关我生意的常规谈话
Okay. I'm-I'm not...
好,我没有...
How can I help you with that? Actually...
我能帮您做什么呢,实际上...
why don't I wait here while you deal
我还是稍等一会儿
with the gentleman at your desk?
你先去处理你桌边那位先生的事吧
Okay.
好的
Mr. Roja, hello.
罗哈先生,你好
How can I help you?
有什么需要我帮忙的
Yes. Uh, we've met before, Mrs. Florrick.
有,我们见过面的,福瑞克夫人
I own a string of businesses,
我有很多生意
which includes dry cleaners and health clubs.
包括干洗店,健身房之类的
Yes. I know.
对,我知道
I... have decided to pay your partner's bail.
我...决定出钱付你合伙人的保释金
You decided?
你决定
1.5 mill.
150万
That should cover the bail.
应该够保释金的钱了
The bail is 1.3.
保释金是130万
Okay, uh...
好吧...
Okay...
好...
1.3 million.
130万
I would suggest that you take that
我建议你把钱拿去银行
to the bank and get a cashier's check.
换成银行本票
Excuse me.
抱歉,我先走了
Just so you know.
你知道的
I was here to talk over my business holdings.
我就是来聊聊我的生意的事
I had nothing to do with Mr. Roja's business.
我跟罗哈先生的生意没有半点关系
Do we understand each other?
我们能达成共识吗
Yes.
Well, why don't I let you two talk?
我还是让你俩单独谈谈吧
So...
那么...
you want my endorsement?
你希望我支持你
Actually I was told
其实是有人跟我说
that you had had a change of heart.
你改变心意了
So, what does this do?
这是怎么回事
Peter thinks Castro wants the meeting.
彼得以为是卡斯特罗想见面
Castro thinks Peter wants the meeting.
卡斯特罗以为是彼得想见面
They're both prideful and...
他俩都很骄傲,而且...
I want to learn your job.
我想了解你的工作
No, you don't.
不,你不想
I think I'd be good at it.
我觉得我会做得很好
Absolutely ridiculous!
完全就是荒谬
Thanks a lot, Eli.
感谢你全家,伊莱
Everything all right, Mr. Governor?
一切都好吗,州长先生
Find out if Alicia wants to run.
问清楚艾丽西娅想不想竞选
Look, all I know is Diane is retiring.
我只知道戴安要退休
We just think you should know something about Florrick-Agos.
我们觉得福&艾律所的一些事你们应该知道
Cary Agos was arrested on a drug charge.
凯里·艾格斯因贩毒嫌疑被捕了
What?
什么
Florrick-Agos is an outlaw firm.
福&艾律所是家不法律所
We advise you to stay with a family law firm like...
我们建议你们待在一个家一样的律所,比如
Lockhart/Gardner/Canning.
洛&加&坎宁律所
Nice offices, Kalinda.
办公室不错,凯琳达
It's very impressive.
令人赞叹
Can I have some bottled water?
能给我瓶水吗
How about some ice?
给我点冰怎么样
How about you tell me who the C.I. Is.
你告诉我那个线人是谁怎么样
I can't.
我不能说
Okay.
好吧
Who is that? Your boss.
你给谁打电话,你上司
I'm telling him you warned me off so I wouldn't be arrested.
我告诉他你提醒了我,让我免于被捕
That'd be a bitchy thing to do.
你那么做就太贱了
Hi. Can I speak to Mr. Redmond, please?
你好,请帮我找一下雷蒙德先生好吗
If you want me to help you, hang up the phone.
想让我帮忙,就挂了电话
I can't tell you who the C.I. is.
我不能告诉你线人是谁
Kalinda, you would tell Bishop.
凯琳达,你会告诉毕夏普
Bishop would have him killed.
毕夏普会杀了他
But there is a C.I.?
但的确是有线人
Your friend, Cary?
你那朋友,凯里
He's guilty.
他犯罪了
He's going away for 20 years.
他会坐20年牢
Guilty of what?
他犯了什么罪
He told Bishop's crew
他告诉了毕夏普的人
how to avoid getting arrested for the latest shipment.
怎么避免最近那次运毒被抓
That's conspiracy. That's according to a C.I.
那算共犯,那是线人说的
A C.I. who has reason to lie.
那线人有说谎的理由
No, it's not. It's according to this.
不,不是线人说的,是这个证明的
There's a recording.
有录音
1.3 million in bail. I should frame this.
130万保释金,我应该装个框挂起来
Yeah. I know. I felt the same way.
我懂的,我也这么觉得
As you can see, Your Honor,
如你所见,法官阁下
as angering as the defense has found this extortionist bail,
虽然被告对这抢劫式的保释金额非常愤慨
we have met it.
我们还是凑齐了
Cary Agos should be released. Yes. That seems clear.
凯里·艾格斯应被释放,这点很明显
Unless there's anything further, ASA?
除非还有别的事,助理检察官
ASA Polmar?
波尔马助理检察官
What's he doing? I don't know.
他在做什么,我不知道
Your Honor, we object to these funds and we...
法官阁下,我们反对这笔资金,并且
What? You object?
什么,反对
Yeah, and we ask for a Source of Funds hearing.
对,并要求对资金来源进行听证
Your Honor, this is a delaying tactic.
法官阁下,这是他们的拖延策略
We believe these funds are derived from drug sales,
我们认为这笔钱是通过毒品交易得来的
Your Honor, the very charge against the defendant.
法官阁下,就是我们起诉被告的罪名
You believe? An innocent man is being held in holding.
你们认为,一个无辜的人被关起来了
The defendant has been charged with conspiracy to transport drugs.
被告被诉共谋运输毒品
We would argue that this bail money is a pay off for that action.
我们怀疑保释金是共同犯罪的报酬
It is money derived from a drug dealer protecting his own.
是毒贩为了保护自己人而出的钱
There are so many suppositions in that argument, Your Honor,
这论点里面假设太多了,法官阁下
I don't even know where to begin.
我都不知道该从哪开始反驳
Well, why don't we begin with a Source of Funds hearing?
为什么不从资金来源听证开始呢
Excuse me! No, no!
安静点,停
No, no, no! Both of you,
停下,你们都停
step back behind the bar.
站回律师位去
Behind the bar.
站回去
Given the size of this bail posting,
鉴于保释金的数目过大
I will schedule a Source of Funds hearing one week from today.
我们一周后安排资金来源听证
In the meantime, we ask that Mr. Agos be released, Your Honor.
我们要求同时释放艾格斯先生,法官阁下
Mr. Agos will remain as our guest
艾格斯先生还得做我们的客人
until we can establish that these funds did not come
知道我们可以确信保释金
from the sale of drugs.
不是贩毒得来的
Is it from Bishop?
是毕夏普给的吗
Not specifically.
不算是
Cary, we'll get you out soon!
凯里,我们很快救你出来
Stay safe!
保重
Stay to the right!
走右边
Keep your eyes down!
不许抬眼看
Eight bodies moving!
八名罪犯通过
Hey!
Kalinda?
凯琳达
Hey!
What did I just tell you?
我跟你说什么了
I told you to keep your eyes down!
我说不许抬眼看
You understand me? Do you understand me?!
你明白吗,明白吗
I understand.
明白

重点单词   查看全部解释    
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆
politician [.pɔli'tiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 政治家,政客

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
wallet ['wɔlit]

想一想再看

n. 皮夹,钱包

 
inefficiency [.ini'fiʃənsi]

想一想再看

n. 无效率,无能

 
flip [flip]

想一想再看

vt. 掷,弹,轻击
vi. 翻转

联想记忆
gather ['gæðə]

想一想再看

v. 聚集,聚拢,集合
n. 集合,聚集

 
conservative [kən'sə:vətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 保守的,守旧的
n. 保守派(党),

联想记忆
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
decorum [di'kɔ:rəm]

想一想再看

n. 端正,礼貌合宜,礼仪

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。