How are you?
你还好吗
I'm good.
我很好
You've got five minutes.
你只有五分钟
I tried to cancel the Deena Gross meeting, but she insisted.
我想取消和迪娜·格罗斯的会面,但她坚持
Yeah, she'll be nervous.
她会不安的
Just tell her they arrested me, because...
告诉她我被捕了,因为...
You're working too hard for your clients? I did.
你为客户太拼命了吗,我说了
She still wants to talk.
她还是想谈
Fine. Bring Carey Zepps into the meeting.
好的,让凯里·泽普斯参加会议
She feels more comfortable with men in charge.
有男人负责时她更安心
I'm trying to call Neil Gross...
我想打电话给尼尔·格罗斯
N-N-No, no. Don't do that. This is all about his wife.
不要这样,这次重点是他妻子
She's still house counsel for Chumhum,
她依然是查查网的法律顾问
so he's giving her the authority over the antitrust case.
他授权她负责反垄断的案子
The class action? Right.
集体诉讼吗,是的
Some of the coders claim
有些程序员声称
there was a conspiracy between Chumhum and some of the other tech firms
查查网与其它一些高科技公司合谋
to hold down salaries and stop poaching employees.
降低薪水,不再挖员工跳槽
Well, I ran through the files,
我看了档案
and they don't want to go to trial. That's right.
他们不想上庭,没错
They feel betrayed by their own coders for suing them.
被自己的程序员起诉,他们觉得这是背叛
So they want to make an example of them.
他们要平一儆百
So, scare them off in depositions. Yes.
在取证时就吓退他们,是的
If we don't shut this down, they will leave us.
如果我们不摆平这事,他们会离开我们律所
That's why Deena was meeting with Lockhart/Gardner.
所以迪娜在和洛&加律所接触
Does she know that Diane is coming with us?
她知道戴安要来我们这边吗
What?
什么
Does Mrs. Gross know
格罗斯夫人是否知道
that Diane Lockhart is leaving Lockhart/Gardner and joining us?
戴安·洛克哈特要离开洛&加,加入我们
I didn't know she was coming to us.
我之前不知道她要加入我们
Cary. What?
凯里,怎么了
I'm a named partner, Alicia,
我是冠名合伙人,艾丽西娅
you can't decide this without me. We have to move forward.
你不能擅自决定,我们必须前进
And I have no idea when you're gonna get out of here.
我不知道你什么时候才能出来
I'll be out in 24 hours.
我24小时内就能出去
And we will lose Diane if we don't decide now.
如果现在不决定,就会失去戴安
So, the equity partners already voted to bring her in?
权益合伙人已经投票决定让她加入吗
We haven't gotten that far, yet.
我们还没到这一步
Cary, we don't have a lot of time.
凯里,我们没什么时间
Will it matter to Chumhum
让查查网知道
if they know Diane is coming with us?
戴安要加入我们,这点到底重不重要
It'll matter to Neil Gross.
对尼尔·格罗斯很重要
It won't matter to Deena.
对迪娜没影响
And don't call her Mrs. Gross.
不要叫她格罗斯夫人
She goes by her maiden name, Lampard.
她保持了娘家姓,兰帕德
That's it. Stand up.
时间到,起立
Uh, what about the deposition strategy?
取证策略是什么
I'll be out before then. In case you're not.
在那之前我就出来了,以防万一
Hands behind your back. Why? What's going on?
手背到后面,为什么,出什么事了
Cary, the depositions. What's the strategy?
凯里,取证的策略到底是什么
It's too hard to go after all 38 coders.
个个击破38个程序员太难了
Look at my files.
看我的卷宗
I focused my fire on the senior coder, Gus Pawlicky.
我集中针对高级程序员,格斯·帕利奇
Your Honor, he has spent five days in jail.
法官阁下,他已经在监狱过了五天
Yeah, because he's charged
因为他被起诉
with conspiracy to transport heroin.
共谋贩卖海洛因
No, because the ASA is trying to punish him.
不,因为助理检察官想惩罚他
We have supplied the court with his bail.
我们已经向法庭上缴了保释金
And we have asked for a source of funds hearing.
我们要求召开资金来源听证会
The burden of proof is reversed here, Your Honor.
举证责任倒置,法官阁下
The defense must show that the bail money is legitimate
辩方必须证明保释金合法
and does not come from drug proceeds.
不是贩毒收益
And that is why I have submitted
所以我呈上
this affidavit from Dexter Roja.
迪克斯特·罗哈的宣誓书
The bail money comes from his business not...
保释金是他的生意所得,不是...
Mr. Roja, who is intimately connected
罗哈先生与大毒枭
with Lemond Bishop, a top drug dealer.
雷蒙德·毕夏普私下有联系
Just allow me to question Mr. Bishop. That's all I ask.
请允许我询问毕夏普先生,我只有这一个请求
And what is the harm in that,
这样做有什么损害
Mrs. Lockhart? The harm...
洛克哈特女士,损害就是
Excuse me, I need both of you to step back behind the bar.
抱歉,你们两人都要退到后面去
The harm is that this is a Trojan horse hearing.
损害就是这是"特洛伊木马"听证会
The ASA does not care about the source of funds.
助理检察官根本不关心资金来源
He wants to question Mr. Bishop under oath about his business.
他要在宣誓情况下就生意问题询问毕夏普先生
Which the defense only fears because Mr. Bishop will withdraw
辩方的唯一担心是如果询问威胁到毕夏普先生
his illegal funds if threatened with questioning.
他会撤回他的非法资金
And yet, I'm perusing an affidavit here
但我读了这份宣誓书
swearing to the fact that these funds are legally obtained.
里面宣誓资金是合法获得
So, why doesn't that suffice?
为什么这样还不能说明
I believe it is a lie.
我相信这是谎言
Okay, so what now?
那么现在怎样
Let me call a witness,
请允许我传召证人
a hostile witness, who I think
一位敌意证人,我觉得此人
will tell the truth no matter what.
无论如何都会说真话
Who?
谁
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Can she hurt us?
她会危及我们吗
I don't know, maybe.
不知道,也许
Well, we have another problem.
我们还有一个问题
Oh, good. More.
太好了,更多问题
I know what evidence they have against you.
我知道他们掌握了起诉你的什么证据
Okay. What?
好的,什么
A wire.
窃听录音
That's good.
很好
I-I didn't tell Bishop's crew how to break the law.
我没有告诉毕夏普的手下如何违法
What?
怎么了
You did.
你说了
No, I didn't. I heard it, Cary.
我没有,我听了,凯里
You heard a tape of me telling Bishop's crew
你听到录音带,内容是我告诉
how to smuggle $1.3 million in heroin into the country?
毕夏普的手下如何在国内私运130万的海洛因
And how to sell it without getting caught.
以及如何出售不被抓
Then it's a fake.
那就是假的
Well, we still have options...
我们还有其它的选择
Well, wait a minute,
慢着
I didn't do this.
我没有这样做
And I don't know what you heard, Kalinda,
我不知道你听说了什么,凯琳达
but I was asked questions by three crew members in Bishop's crew,
毕夏普的三个手下问我问题
and I made it very clear
我说的非常清楚
that I couldn't advise them on anything.
我不能给任何建议
But you answered their questions?
但你回答了他们的问题
Only their hypothetical questions.
只是假设的问题
Was the tape edited?
那带子被剪辑过吗
Possibly.
有可能
Well then we need the testimony of the three crew members.
那我们需要三名帮派成员的证词
Only those three can contradict the wire.
只有这三人能反驳录音带
Only those two.
只有两人
One of them was wearing the wire.
录音的就是其中一人
Thank you for meeting us here.
感谢你与我们会面
We just want you to know, Mrs. Gross...
我们只想告诉你,格罗斯夫人
Ms. Lampard.
兰帕德女士
Right. Uh, we just want you to know
对,我们只想告诉你
that Cary was targeted
凯里成为助理检察官的目标
by the ASA's office because he's so effective for his clients.
只是因为他对客户提供的服务太有效了
That still doesn't do me much good if he's in jail.
但他在监狱对我没什么帮助
That's why Alicia and I are handling the deposition prep.
所以艾丽西娅和我负责取证的准备工作
Carey, could you take Deena through our strategy?
凯里,麻烦跟迪娜说下我们的策略
Mr. Bishop. Hello. Do we have an appointment?
毕夏普先生,你好,我们有约吗
No.
没有
Just Mrs. Florrick, please.
只要福瑞克夫人一个人
You need an office with a door.
你需要有门的办公室
Yes, we're putting one in.
是的,我们会安装一扇
I understand you're testifying today about the bail money.
我知道你今天会就保释金的事作证
Yes, Diane just called me.
是,戴安打了电话给我
I want you to know something...
我要你知道
If they make me testify, the bail money goes away.
如果他们要我出庭作证,保释金就没有了
Do you understand?
你明白吗
B-But hasn't your state had more murders per capita
但你的州的人均谋杀案率
than any other state, Mr. Governor?
不是比其它州要高吗,州长先生
Well, I think our state has the same gun problems
我想我们州和所有大州,有着同样的
of any large state.
枪支问题
I do think we try harder to enforce our gun laws.
我相信我们更努力地想实施枪支法
Crime will be his undoing, Eli.
犯罪将是他的祸根,伊莱
You sound like a Republican, Ms. Jarrett.
听起来这是共和党的言论,贾勒特女士
Mm, I sound like a voter.
我这是投票人的言论
A voter? Yeah. Yeah, a voter.
投票人吗,是的,投票人
Oh. How's Washington, voter?
华盛顿情况还好吗,投票人
Oh, Eli. Are you still pouting?
伊莱,你还在生气吗
Why would I be pouting?
我为什么要生气
Oh, because you didn't hire me at the White House
对了,因为你在清楚表明
after expressly promising to do so.
会聘请我去白宫工作后却食言了
I didn't promise a thing. That was all in your head.
我什么都没有承诺,这只是你自己的想法
But what about your wife?
你的妻子呢
What are her views on gun laws?
她对枪支法有什么看法
Well, the last thing I want to do is to speak for my wife.
我最不想做的就是替我妻子发言
Well, she has represented some pretty hardened criminals, hasn't she?
她的确代理了一些惯犯,不是吗
Yes, that's because she's a good lawyer.
那是因为她是优秀的律师
She represents the sinners and the saints, but...
她同时代理罪人与圣人,但是
"Sinners and saints," Is that you?
罪人与圣人,是你让他这样说的吗
I never sign my canvases.
我从来不加上个性签名
When are you heading back to D.C.?
你什么时候回华盛顿
Monday. Why?
周一,怎么了
Your into women running for office, aren't you?
你支持女性参选对吗
What do you need, Eli?
你想怎样,伊莱
I need you to help convince a woman to run.
我需要你劝说一位女士参选
Who?
谁
Norah O'Donnell.
诺拉·奥唐奈
No.
不
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Case number 14CR3866.
14CR3866号案件
Good afternoon, Mrs. Florrick.
下午好,福瑞克夫人
Mr. Polmar.
波尔马先生
Who supplied the $1.3 million for Cary Agos' bail?
谁提供了凯里·艾格斯130万的保释金
Dexter Roja, one of our clients.
迪克斯特·罗哈,我们的客户
And he's a businessman? Yes.
他是商人吗,是的
And a very generous businessman, by the look of things.
看起来,他是非常大方的商人
I can't speak to that.
我无法断言
Well, you have to be pretty generous
你得相当大方
to give $1.3 million to someone that you hardly know.
才会给几乎不认识的人130万
Objection. Was that a question?
反对,这是问题吗
Let me rephrase.
我重新措辞
You have to be pretty generous
你得相当大方
to give $1.3 million to someone that you hardly know?
才会给几乎不认识的人130万,对吗
It would be inaccurate to say
说迪克斯特·罗哈
that Dexter Roja hardly knows Cary.
几乎不认识凯里是错误的
Hmm, I see.
我知道了
How many times has Mr. Roja met Cary in person?
罗哈先生见过凯里多少次
I'm not sure.
我不确定
More than three times?
多过三次吗
Objection, Mrs. Florrick has already stated
反对,福瑞克夫人已经说明
that she is not sure.
她不确定
Yeah, I'll withdraw.
撤回提问
Is it your understanding
你的理解是
that Mr. Roja's money came from his health club business?
罗哈先生的钱来源于他的健身房生意对吗
That is correct, Mr. Polmar.
是的,波尔马先生
Isn't Mr. Roja a long-time associate of Lemond Bishop?
罗哈先生难道不是雷蒙德·毕夏普的长期助手吗
Objection, Your Honor-- vague.
反对,法官阁下,概念模糊
What is vague?
哪里模糊
"Long time" Or "Associate"?
"长期"还是"助手"
Both.
两者
No, uh, I find them both clear. Overruled.
不,我觉得都很清楚,反对无效
Yes, Mr. Roja, at one time, worked for Mr. Bishop.
是,罗哈先生曾经为毕肖普先生工作
In his... drug empire.
为他的毒品帝国工作
Objection-- not in evidence.
反对,没有证据
Sustained.
反对有效
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
when Mr. Roja gave you this money,
罗哈给你钱时
was Mr. Bishop present?
毕夏普先生在场吗
Yes.
在场
He was there? Mr. Bishop was there?
他在场,毕夏普先生在场
Yes, but on another matter.
是,但另有事情
Uh, does the ASA have any more questions?
助理检察官还有问题吗
Yes, I do.
我有
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
could you please tell me...
请你告诉我
Could you please tell me what this is?
请你告诉我这是什么
It appears to be a master membership roster
是罗哈先生健身房的
of Mr. Roja's health clubs.
会员总名册
Yes, it is. Thank you.
是的,谢谢
Quite a few members.
会员很不少
I believe it does very well.
我相信健身房经营得非常好
Oh, very well.
非常好
Could you also tell me what this is, please?
麻烦告诉我这是什么
The death certificate inventory
这是县验尸官出具的
from the county medical examiner.
死亡证明清单
Yes, it is. Thank you again.
是的,再次感谢
It is a list of people who have died in the last two years.
这是过去两年死亡人员的名单
Could you compare the highlighted names there
你可以把高亮的名字
with the membership roster from the health clubs?
与健身房的会员花名册对比下吗
Your Honor, what does this have to do
法官阁下,这和资金来源听证会
with our source of funds hearing?
有什么关系
Dexter Roja's bail money came from his business.
迪克斯特·罗哈提供的保释金来源于他的生意
20 percent of his business came from people who are dead.
其中20%的生意来源于已经死了的人
All right, let me see that.
好的,给我看看
His business is a sham.
他是生意只是幌子
It is a cover for laundering Mr. Bishop's drug proceeds.
是为毕夏普先生的毒品交易洗黑钱
And if I were allowed...
如果我可以
If I were allowed to question Mr. Bishop,
如果我可以询问毕夏普先生
then this would become evid...
那这就可以成为证...
Your Honor, you have already quashed Mr. Bishop's subpoena.
法官阁下,您已经撤销了毕夏普先生的传票
Yes, but we would suggest
是,但我们可以提出
that Mrs. Florrick's testimony has opened that question again.
福瑞克夫人的证词又带来了询问可能
Your Honor, there is nothing new here.
法官阁下,并没有新证据
No, uh, actually there is.
不,事实上有的
Okay, I'm gonna allow Mr. Bishop to be subpoenaed.
我允许传唤毕夏普先生
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢您,法官阁下
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
It feels good to be home after the wilds of New York.
在纽约折腾一番后,能回家的感觉真好
And, uh, you were all missed out there.
那边的人很想你们
Well, maybe not you, David.
也许没想你,大卫
Thank you, Dean.
谢谢你,迪恩
Good to finally have you near.
你能回来真好
Which brings us to our last item of business today. Diane.
现在要说今天最后一个问题,戴安
Yes.
是的
After founding this firm 13 years ago,
13年前我创建这家律所
and seeing it turn from a small corporate nonentity
看着它从无名的小公司
to one of the two top law firms in Chicago,
变成芝加哥两家顶级律所之一
I find that it's time to...
我觉得是时候
it's time for me to resign.
我是时候辞职了
Diane. Thank you, but I've given this, um,
戴安,谢谢大家,但我已经
a lot of thought.
好好考虑过了
I am married now, and I...
我结婚了,我...
Diane has graciously agreed to hand over
戴安非常有风度地同意
the managing partner reigns to Mr. Canning,
将管理合伙人一职交给坎宁先生
who is unfortunately out sick today.
坎宁先生今天很遗憾因病未出席
But let's give a round of applause to Diane Lockhart.
但我们给戴安·洛克哈特送上最热烈的掌声
Okay, what's going on?
出什么事了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Diane, you recruited me.
戴安,是你雇了我
I'm here because of you.
我在这里是因为你
And now you resign?
现在你却辞职了
Hold the elevator?
电梯等等
I'm going to Florrick-Agos.
我要去福&艾律所
You're kidding me.
你开玩笑的吧
In a week. No one knows I'm going.
一周后,没人知道我要走
No one at Lockhart/Gardner.
洛&加的人都不知道
What about your clients? Alicia Florrick is meeting
那你的客户呢,艾丽西娅·福瑞克
with them individually to encourage them to follow me.
在与他们分别会面,鼓励他们追随我
I can't do that.
我不能亲自做那事
I have a fiduciary responsibility to Lockhart/Gardner.
我对洛&加律所有受托责任
Diane, this is crazy.
戴安,这太离谱了
You're leaving the biggest firm in Chicago for a start-up?
你离开芝加哥最大的律所,去一家新开张的
Yes.
是的
Come with me.
跟我一起走
It's a good firm, Dean.
那是家好律所,迪恩
Go to Florrick-Agos and see for yourself.
你去福&艾自己看看
Bishop withdrew the bail money.
毕夏普撤回了保释金
I'm gonna spend a year in here waiting for trial.
我要在这里待一年候审
I still have other options.
我还有其它选择
I'm looking into a second mortgage on my apartment.
我准备第二次抵押公寓
Alicia, you can't do that.
艾丽西娅,你不能这样做
I can. I'm meeting today.
可以,我约好今天谈
It's very generous, but seriously.
你非常慷慨,但真的不行
Stop it. You would do the same thing.
别说了,你也会这样做的
You have to take the deposition today.
你今天得取证
I'll reschedule. You can't.
我再安排时间,不行
Deena will take her business to Lockhart/Gardner.
迪娜会去找洛&加律所
Bring Carey Zepps into the depo and have him whisper
让凯里·泽普斯参加取证,让他时不时地
in your ear every now and then for effect.
在你旁边耳语做样子
Who's on the other side?
对方律师是谁
Lorainne Joy, Clements & Holloway.
克莱门茨&霍洛韦律所的洛林·乔伊
You're kidding. What?
开玩笑吧,怎么说
Why?
怎么啦
Alicia, how are you?
艾丽西娅,你好吗
I'm good, Lorainne. How are you?
我很好,洛林,你呢
Good, good, good.
非常好
I'm excited about facing off finally.
我很激动我们终于能交手了
I hope that all is forgiven about me not hiring you.
我希望你原谅我当年没聘请你
But look at you now.
但看你现在
What a perfectly adorable office.
多有爱的办公室啊
Should we get started?
我们开始好吗
The first deposition is Gus Pawlicky.
第一个取证的是格斯·帕利奇
He's their top coder.
是他们的高级程序员
He's the linchinpin? Yeah.
他是关键吗,是的
The rest of the class action crumbles if you destroy him.
如果你干掉他,集体诉讼的其他人就垮了
And how long have you worked at Chumhum, Mr. Pawlicky?
你在查查网工作多久了,帕利奇先生
I-I was fired.
我被解雇了
But seven years total.
但工作了七年了
Until you discovered this Chumhum price-fixing.
直到你发现查查网垄断薪水
Ms. Joy, do you mind?
乔伊女士,别插嘴好吗
Chumhum had a handshake deal
查查网与其它社交网络公司
with other social networking companies.
有口头交易
A week later, I was fired.
一周后,我就被解雇了
I'm whispering something that looks important
我耳语一些看起来重要的东西
so Deena thinks I'm in control.
迪娜会以为我是负责人
Thank you, Carey.
谢谢你,凯里
Do you need a minute with Alicia to help her?
你需要一点时间去帮艾丽西娅吗
His lawyer will try and shut you down,
他的律师会打击你
but start in with questions about his drinking.
你就开始问他喝酒的问题
My drinking?
我喝酒
Yes. You were pulled over on the afternoon of May 19?
对,你在5月19日下午被警方拦停
Yes, I-I was upset.
是,我当时很心烦
That was the day I found out about the agreement.
那天我发现有这项协议
The price-fixing agreement.
薪水垄断协议
So, because of that discovery, you decided to get drunk?
就因为发现这个,你就决定喝醉吗
I had a-a couple of beers at lunch.
我午餐时就喝了几杯啤酒
And that's all. You received a negative
就这么多,你在之前的一周
performance evaluation in the previous week.
收到了负面的绩效评估
Your supervisor wrote that he smelled alcohol
你的主管说在你的口气中
on your breath. That's a lie.
闻到酒味,这是说谎
That was, uh, a fluoride rinse.
那只是含氟漱口水的原因
And three other negative evaluations
你被解雇前的几个月
in the months prior to your being let go.
还有三份负面评估
Repeated lateness, failure to accomplish assigned tasks...
经常迟到,无法完成安排的任务
Th-They planted those and they backdated them.
这是他们栽赃,日期是后来加上的
Did they also backdate this accusation of your sexting?
对你色情短信的指控,日期也是后来加上的吗
What?
什么
That was a-a prank. Alicia.
这是恶作剧,艾丽西娅
I think your partner wants to confer with you.
我想你的搭档要和你商量点事
No, we're good.
不,我们很好
Let's go through these sexts one at a time.
我们来一条条地看这些色情短信
I told you.
我跟你说过了
I don't want you investigating my crew.
我不希望你调查我的手下
This isn't an investigation, Mr. Bishop.
这不是调查,毕夏普先生
I just need to get statements from three of your crew.
我只需要你那三名手下的证词笔录
That's all. It's to back up Cary's vers...
就是这样,只是为了支持凯里的...
Foul!
犯规
That was a foul, ref!
犯规了,裁判
I heard there was a tape.
我听说有录音
You know anything about it?
你知道这事吗
No.
不知道
If someone in my crew is betraying me, I need to...
如果我手下有人背叛我,我需要...
Go, Dylan!
上啊,迪伦
You got it!
你可以的
Go, go, go!
上啊
Nice try, Dylan.
做得好,迪伦
Keep your head up, buddy.
保持冷静,小家伙
If someone's wearing a wire, I need to know.
如果有人带窃听器,我需要知道
Me knowing helps you and your lawyer.
我知道的话,可以帮你和你的律师
I wish I knew more, sir, but, uh, I'm in the dark.
我也希望我知道更多,先生,但我不知道
Okay.
好的
You can question my three guys.
你可以询问我的三个手下
Good.
太好了
I have time this afternoon at 5:00.
我今天下午5点有时间
Actually, you don't need to be there, Mr. Bishop.
你不需要在场,毕夏普先生
Actually, I do.
我需要在场
We need to talk settlement. All right.
我们需要讨论和解,好的
But you have to raise the amount.
但你们得提高金额
I can't take that to my client.
这个数字我没法向客户交待
We'll go as high as $4 million.
最高400万
For Mr. Pawlicky?
帕利奇先生一人吗
No.
不
The whole class.
所有起诉人
I'll talk to my clients.
我会跟客户谈谈
Alicia, there's an Avery Miller-Siegel on line one.
艾丽西娅,艾弗里·米勒席格在一线
Who?
谁
Oh, the bank.
对了,银行
Mr. Miller-Siegel, it's Alicia Florrick.
米勒席格先生,我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
It's missus, actually.
应该是米勒席格夫人
I-I'm sorry. It's loud in here.
对不起,这里太吵了
Mrs. Florrick, I am happy to inform you
福瑞克夫人,我很高兴地通知你
that Certified National Bank has approved
注册国民银行批准了
your second mortgage loan.
你的二次抵押贷款
Oh, good!
太好了
Great. How quickly can we close?
太好了,手续什么时候可以办完
As soon as tomorrow, if you'd like.
你愿意的话,明天就行
I'll messenger over the documents for you and your husband to sign.
我会寄文件给你和你丈夫签名
Okay, I'll be...
好的,我
Uh, my husband?
我丈夫
Well, yes, the apartment is co-owned by your husband.
公寓是你和你丈夫共同所有的
Isn't that right?
难道不是这样吗
Um, well, yes, technically.
是,是这样的
But he-he isn't a full-time occupant.
但他并不是一直住在这里
Yes, that doesn't matter.
这没关系
I'll still need his signature, too,
我依然需要他的签名
given he's listed as a co-tenant.
资料上写他是共同房主
Alicia, Valerie Jarrett's on line three.
艾丽西娅,瓦莱丽·贾勒特在三线找你
I'm sorry. What?
不好意思,什么
A Valerie Jarrett is on line three for you.
瓦莱丽·贾勒特在三线找你
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人
Um, I'm sorry, can you hold for one second?
不好意思,可以稍等一下吗
Certainly.
好的
Valerie Jarrett at the White House Valerie Jarrett?
白宫的那个瓦莱丽·贾勒特吗
She didn't say. You want me to ask?
她没说,你要我问吗
No. W-What's it regarding?
不,什么事
I have no idea, she just asked to speak to you.
我不知道,她只说找你
Mr.... Mrs. Miller, uh, Siegel,
米勒席格夫人
can I call you back in a second?
我等一下打给你好吗
I'll be here until 5:00.
我五点前都在
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello? This is Alicia Florrick.
你好,我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Yes, Alicia. It's Valerie Jarrett.
艾丽西娅,我是瓦莱丽·贾勒特
How are you doing today?
你今天好吗
I'm... good.
我很好
Listen, I just wanted to call and tell you
我打电话来告诉你
that I have been an admirer of yours for many years now.
多年来我一直很赞赏你
You-you have?
是吗
Yes, yes-- the way you started your own business, and...
是的,你开创自己的事业
What does this say? What does it say?
怎么说,怎么说
"Stuck by your husband."
支持你的丈夫
I am not saying that.
我不说这个
And I admire the way you've set your own course.
我赞赏你走自己的路
Uh, well, thank you,
谢谢
Ms. Jarrett. Have-have we met before, or...?
贾勒特女士,我们见过吗
No, we haven't, but I heard
没见过,但我听说
that you were contemplating running for State's Attorney.
你在考虑参选州检察官
What? She'll know it's me!
怎么啦,她会知道是我
What do you want me to say?
你要我说什么
Just encouragements, encouragements.
鼓励她,鼓励就行
And I wanted to encourage you to run.
我想鼓励你参选
The only way women are gonna change the world
女人改变世界的唯一办法
is if they step up.
就是她们挺身而出
Ms. Jarrett, may I ask,
贾勒特女士,我想问下
how did you hear I was contemplating running?
你如何得知我考虑参选的
How? Um, the grapevine.
如何得知,小道消息
Um, see, the thing is, Ms. Jarrett, The grapevine?
是这样的,贾勒特女士,小道消息
my husband's Chief of Staff, Eli Gold,
我丈夫的幕僚长,伊莱·戈德
he's the only one contemplating me running.
他是唯一一个希望我参选的人
Actually, it's the furthest thing from my mind.
我完全没这个打算
Well, why is that, Alicia?
为什么,艾丽西娅
Why? Because I hate politics.
为什么,因为我讨厌政治
I do, too, Alicia.
我也是,艾丽西娅
The last person I'd vote for is someone who liked politics.
喜欢政治的人,我是不愿意给他投票的
We have enough politicians.
政客已经够多了
We need leaders who actually understand
我们需要真正懂得
what it means to be a public servant.
人民公仆含义的领导
Listen, I've got to go.
我得挂了
Promise me you'll think about it?
答应我你会考虑一下
I will.
我会的
Thank you for calling, Ms. Jarrett.
感谢来电,贾勒特女士
What'd she want?
她想怎样
She wanted me to run.
她想我参选
Run where?
跑去哪里
I have no idea.
我也不知道
May I help you?
可以帮忙吗
Uh, yeah, is this Florrick-Agos & Associates?
这里是福瑞克&艾格斯律所吗
It is.
是
We're in the midst of remodeling-- pardon our dust!
我们正在重新装修,抱歉全是灰
Uh, is Alicia Florrick here, please?
请问艾丽西娅·福瑞克在吗
Uh, no. She just stepped out.
她刚出去
Okay, Mr. Agos?
好的,艾格斯先生呢
Well, no. Sorry.
不在,抱歉
Do you have any sense when he'll be back?
你知道他什么时候回来吗
Five to ten.
五到十年
Oh, that's a joke. I really can't say.
开玩笑,但真的不好说
Are you looking for representation?
你想做法律事务委托吗
Robyn, the water's cold.
罗宾,水是冷的
Yeah, I know. They turned off the hot water
我知道,他们把热水关了
for just an hour. Are you kidding?
就一小时,你开玩笑吗
I know, Gunter. We're all making do!
我知道,冈特,我们都在凑合着
Oh, that's Gunter.
那是冈特
We let him use the sink in the afternoon.
我们让他在下午用水槽
So, you're looking for a lawyer?
你想请律师吗
I-I was.
本来是的
Oh, no, no, no, no. We're a good firm.
不不不,我们是家好律所
We're like a funky coffeehouse,
我们像非主流咖啡馆
with all the great used couches.
店里全是有名的二手沙发
And we make the best coffee.
我们做的咖啡是最棒的
I'll get a lawyer for you.
我帮你找位律师
What the hell, Diane?
搞什么啊,戴安
So, Cary did not advise you to break the law?
凯里没有就如何违法给你们建议吗
We were telling stories, that's all.
我们在讲故事,就是这样
Stories that had no basis in truth?
不是基于真实的故事吗
Look, all we were saying is that
我们说的是
if people did the stuff that they saw in the movies,
如果人们做了电影里的事
we'd all be in jail.
我们就全坐牢了
And Cary was saying what would be good advice for those people.
凯里是针对故事里的人给建议
That's all.
就是这样
The people in the movies?
电影里的人吗
Mm-hmm. Like-- if the guy in the movie did this or that,
对呀,比如说电影里的人做了什么什么
then he wouldn't get caught.
他就不会被抓
Exactly.
就是这样
We weren't talking about anything real.
我们没说真实的事
We're not that stupid.
我们没那么蠢
So you can all substantiate
你们都可以证实
that Cary was speaking in hypotheticals only?
凯里只是在说假设的事情
That's right.
没错
Hypotheticals only.
只是假设的事情
The one with the silver teeth. Jim Lenard.
有银牙的那个,吉姆·勒纳吗
He'll make a good witness-- he's likable.
他将是一个好证人,讨人喜欢
So is Trey.
特雷也是
Trey was the one wearing the wire.
带窃听器的就是特雷
You said you didn't know who was wearing the wire.
你说你不知道谁带窃听器
I didn't, until today.
直到今天才知道
His voice was the loudest
音带里声音最大的就是他
on the tape-- microphone was on him. It's Trey.
窃听器在他身上,是特雷
Didn't you say that
你不是说
he's Bishop's top man? Yeah.
他是毕夏普的副手吗,是的
And we can't tell Bishop, or he'll have him killed.
我们不能告诉毕普夏,他会干掉他的
I can't sign this.
我不能签字
Yes, you can.
你可以
This is money for Cary's bail?
这是为了凯里的保释金吗
Money that will come back to me.
这钱我会拿回来的
After the trial. Peter, it's a formality.
庭审后,彼得,这只是手续
The apartment's mine.
这间公寓是我的
Yes. And I'm the Governor of Illinois.
对,但我是伊利诺伊州长
If I sign off on a loan for bail
如果我签名贷款筹保释金
for an accused drug dealer... Cary's not an...
给被起诉的毒贩,凯里不是
It's not about what he is; it's about what it looks like.
他是什么不是重点,重点是看起来像什么
No one's ever gonna know. Until they do.
没人会知道的,直到他们知道
You should know this better than anyone.
你应该比任何人都清楚
Documents don't go away.
文件不会消失
Your signature doesn't go away.
你的签名不会消失
You're punishing me.
你在惩罚我
What?
什么
For how things have unfolded
为了过去几个月来发生的事
these last few months, you and me.
我们之间的事
You want to be angry at me, be angry at me,
你要生我的气,就冲我来
but don't punish Cary!
但别惩罚凯里
Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧
It was good seeing you.
见到你很高兴
You're going?
你要走了
I can't sign off on your loan.
我不能签字贷款
And neither should you.
你也不应该签
It's just not a smart move.
这招并不明智
Maybe I just wanted to believe you'd do the right thing.
也许我只是想相信你会做正确的事
Because the man I married would have.
因为我嫁的男人会
Well, that's interesting.
有意思
Because the woman I married never would have asked.
因为我娶的女人不会这样要求
So... do we have a deal?
那么,准备和解了吗
No. Actually,
不,事实上
I think we should continue with our depositions.
我们应该继续取证
Really?
真的吗
Who should we depose? Her.
我们要向谁取证,她
That's not a law firm.
那不是一间律所
It's... it's a frat house.
那是...一个兄弟会
They have some issues. No, no, no, no.
他们是有些问题,-不不不
Issues... issues can be solved.
问题...问题会解决的
I'm talking about structural oddities.
我是说它整体都很不正常
I mean, the inmates are running the asylum.
收容者经营着收容所
Alicia's been distracted.
艾丽西娅最近有些心烦
By the fact that her partner's in jail. Look,
因为她的合伙人入狱了,听我说
they're rough around the edges
他们现在不尽完美
because they're just starting up.
因为他们才刚刚起步
But start-ups have their advantages.
但新公司有他们的优势
I mean, don't you feel stifled here?
你在这儿不觉得要窒息吗
I mean, wouldn't you love an opportunity
你不喜欢能够按自己的想法
to build a firm the way you want?
去打造一间公司的机会吗
Not if it looks like that.
如果是像那样的公司,我不喜欢
Forget what Florrick-Agos looks like now.
别管福瑞克&艾格斯现在是什么样
What can it turn into?
想想它未来的模样
I mean, a firm with a mission, with a real...
一间有使命的律所,有真正的...
minority initiative,
少数人发言权
with woman and people of color in authority.
由女性和有色人种掌权
All you're seeing are... are roadblocks.
你现在看见的都是...一时的困难
See an opportunity to build our future
看看那个能按我们所想
exactly how we want it to be.
打造未来的机会
Poaching was and is
挖员工跳槽过去是,现在也是
a problem in the tech industry, yes.
高新技术业的问题
You invest time and money in an employee,
你在一个员工身上投资时间和金钱
only to see them leave.
最后却眼睁睁看着他们走掉
Yes, but if you're asking if Chumhum
没错,但如果你想问
had a secret agreement with other companies
查查网是否与其他公司达成秘密协议
to hold down salaries
来压低工资
or to clamp down on poaching,
或者限制挖员工跳槽的行为
no, absolutely not.
答案是绝对没有
Okay. Can you tell me what that is, please?
好的,那请你告诉我这是什么
Uh, it's a copy of an e-mail.
这是一封邮件
From Patric Edelstein, CEO of Sleuthway, to you.
思路威总裁帕特里克·艾德斯坦发给你的
Can you read it? May I...
你能读读吗,我可以...
May I see a copy, please?
我可以看看吗
Certainly. Here you go, Alicia.
当然,给,艾丽西娅
Ms. Lampard,
兰帕德女士
if you wouldn't mind?
你不介意吧
"About the agreement we discussed... I'm in.
"关于之前讨论过的协议,我加入
Sick of losing all my best people to you.
实在厌倦我最好的员工跳槽到你那里了
XX. Patric." I'm sorry, what does this prove?
帕特里克" 抱歉,这能证明什么
Mr. Edelstein sent her a vague e-mail.
艾德斯坦先生给她发了份语义模糊的邮件
Yes, but Ms. Lampard forwarded the e-mail
没错,但兰帕德女士把这封邮件
to her director of human resources.
转发给了她的人力资源主管
Can you tell me what that is there
兰帕德女士,你能告诉我邮件这儿
in the text of this forwarding e-mail, Ms. Lampard?
这个符号是什么意思吗
That? A smiley face.
那个,一个笑脸
An emoticon-- signifying your satisfaction
一个表情,表示你满意
at having reached an agreement
与艾德斯坦先生达成的
with Mr. Edelstein. Not necessarily.
这个协议,不一定
Isn't it true, Ms. Lampard,
兰帕德女士
that many communications in the tech industry
高科技公司间的邮件往来常常包含
contain emoticons? No.
这样的表情吗,不
Hmm. Then maybe you can explain these.
那或许你能解释一下这些东西
Smiley faces,
笑脸
winkies...
眨眼
Bronx cheers.
嘘声
In every case, the emoticons illustrate
每一种情况下,这些表情都表示
your feelings about a proposed deal.
你对提议协议的感觉
We're gonna have to leave it there--
我们得先暂停
I'm being called away.
我有事要离开
Oh, really? How convenient for you.
是吗,这借口来的真是时候
Our life has become more interesting
自从凯里被抓之后
since Cary was arrested. Who is he?
我们的生活越来越有趣了,是谁
No idea, but he has money.
不知道,但他很有钱
Mrs. Florrick, hi.
福瑞克夫人,你好
Ernie Nolan, Erco Properties.
我是厄尼·诺兰,欧科地产
We met once at a fund-raiser
我们之前在为你丈夫
for your husband. Oh, yes, of course.
募捐的活动上见过面,是的
One of my clients has an office in your building.
我有个客户办公室就在你的大楼里
It's a lovely space.
漂亮的地方
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
And may I say that your offices are lovely, also.
你们的办公室也很漂亮
Well, we are a, um...
我们...
work in progress.
还在装修
So, how can I help you today, Mr. Nolan?
我们今天能帮你什么忙吗,诺兰先生
Well, actually,
说实话
maybe we can speak alone?
我们能私下聊一会儿吗
Actually, Robyn is my most valued confidant,
罗宾是我最重视的左膀右臂
so... no.
所以...不必了
Okay.
好吧
I've heard about your partner's troubles.
我听说了你的合伙人有麻烦
Uh, Curtis Agos.
科蒂斯·艾格斯
Cary Agos.
凯里·艾格斯
I want to loan the funds
我想免息借钱给你们
for his bail, interest-free.
帮他保释
You...
你
Why would you do that, Mr. Nolan?
你为什么要这么做,诺兰先生
I think it's disgraceful how the current state's attorney
我认为现任州检察官这么做很可耻
is behaving-- he's railroading your partner.
他设计陷害你的合伙人
So here's a cashier's check for $1.3 million.
这是130万的银行本票
Take it.
收下
I'm still confused.
我还是不明白
How well do you know my husband?
你跟我丈夫有多熟
How well? Mm, not very.
多熟,不太熟
Why? Did my husband ask you to do this?
怎么了,是我丈夫叫你这么做的吗
No.
不是
Then I'm confused.
那我就想不通了
I'm not a fan...
我不太喜欢
of the current state's attorney, ma'am.
现任州检察官,夫人
The way he's been treating your partner,
他对待你合伙人的方式
it's the same way he's been treating
就像他对待其他芝加哥
the hardworking businessmen of Chicago.
勤勤恳恳工作的商人一样
And we need a change.
我们需要变革
I'm not running for state's attorney, Mr. Nolan.
我不打算竞选州检察官,诺兰先生
I know. But when you do announce...
我知道,但你宣布参选时
I'm not announcing.
我不会宣布的
I'm never running.
我永远不会去参选
Ever. I'm not a politician.
永远不会,我不是政客
Right. Exactly.
没错,是的
It was very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
And you. We'll be in touch.
我也是,我们保持联络
No, we won't.
不,不必了
Here you go.
还给你
I'm...
我...
trying to be a friend, Mrs. Florrick.
想和你做朋友,福瑞克夫人
I know.
我知道
I have plenty of friends; I don't need any more.
我有很多朋友,不需要更多了
You taking money from Roderick Realty?
你拿了罗德里克地产的钱
Have a nice day.
祝你一天愉快
A-Am I a bad person?
我是坏人吗
I mean, take the money.
我是说,收下钱啊
Take the check.
收下那张支票
No. It's not free.
不行,那是有代价的
What do you care? He thinks you're running
你担心什么,他觉得你会参选
for state's attorney, but you're not.
州检察官,但你不去
So take the check. You told him
所以收下支票啊,你告诉他
you're not running-- it's not corrupt.
你不会竞选,这不是腐败
But he'll expect a quid pro quo.
但他会期待对等交换条件
So? There isn't one.
所以呢,根本没有
Unless you secretly want to run.
除非你心里有点想去竞选
What?
什么
The only reason to reject that check is
拒绝这张支票的唯一理由是
if you think it'll hurt your campaign.
你觉得这可能会对你竞选不利
There is no campaign.
我没有要竞选
I know, so take the check.
我知道,所以收下支票啊
Are you going to get it?
你要去把钱要回来吗
Don't ever use surrogates on me, Eli.
别派你那些代理人来找我,伊莱
Valerie Jarrett, she doesn't just make it up
瓦莱丽·贾勒特,她不会突然
in her mind to suggest I run.
决定要鼓励我参选
You put her up to it. I'm not running.
是你指使她的,我不会参选
I have no interest in running.
我不想参选
There's no wrong I want corrected.
我不想纠正什么错误
There's no mountain I want to climb. That...
不想登上什么巅峰,那
So stop getting people to call me
所以不要再让人给我打电话
and come to me with money--
或者来给我送钱
I'm not changing my mind. What?
我不会改变主意的,什么
I'm...
我
not... changing... my mind.
不会,改变,主意的
And if I took that money,
而且要是我拿了那钱
it's corrupt! Wait. What money?
那是贪污,等等,什么钱
Ernie Nolan's money!
厄尼·诺兰的钱
Ernie Nolan from Erco Properties...
欧科地产的厄尼·诺兰
he offered you money? Eli, stop it.
他给你送钱,别装了,伊莱
I didn't talk to him. I didn't say anything.
我没跟他说过,我什么都没说
I'm... not... running.
我,不会,参选
Wow. That's interesting.
真有意思
Something odd.
有件事很奇怪
I just saw Diane Lockhart's preliminary witnesses
我看到了戴安·洛克哈特为凯里·艾格斯
for the Cary Agos trial.
庭审准备的预备证人名单
They listed two of the crew members
他们只列出了当时和艾格斯在一起的
who were with Agos, not all three.
三名帮派成员中的两位
Who was the one they left off? Trey.
他们把谁排除在外了,特雷
Our C.I.? The one wearing the wire. Yep.
我们那个带着窃听器的线人,是的
How did they know?
他们怎么知道的
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Dean. Hello.
迪恩,你好
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
I'd like to speak to you about Florrick-Agos.
我想跟你谈谈福&艾律所
I thought about what you said-- building from the ground up,
我考虑了你说的,从头开始
starting new.
重新出发
All my life, I've pursued the sure thing,
一直以来,我都喜欢稳中求胜
the predictably obtainable.
不愿意冒大的风险
So it frightened me to think about going after something new.
所以追求新事物让我很不安
It also excited me.
但也使我很兴奋
You're coming?
你要来吗
Yes.
是的
I'm so glad, Dean.
我真高兴,迪恩
It's not just me.
不只我
They're coming, too.
他们也要来
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
Wait. What?
等等,什么
Cohen and Faber from Corporate Transactional,
公司业务部的科恩和费伯
Kay Sargeant from Tax,
税务部的凯·萨金特
Kevin Meyers from M&A, and Christie
并购部的凯文·迈耶斯,还有
and Berger from Trusts and Estates.
财产信托部的克里斯蒂和伯杰
Six department heads?
六个部门主管
Two of them David Lee proteges.
其中两个是大卫·李的徒弟
Well, uh, where are we gonna put them all?
我们要把他们安置在哪里
Well, that's a pretty high-class problem.
这可真是个好问题
Would you excuse us?
请允许我们离开一下
Patric Edelstein, CEO of Sleuthway.
帕特里克·艾德斯坦,思路威的总裁
And an innocent man.
也是个无辜的人
Thank you, Mr. Edelstein, for answering questions.
谢谢你前来回答问题,艾德斯坦先生
No problem.
没事儿
It helps that you're suing me, too.
以免你也要控告我
In your capacity as CEO,
在你担任总裁期间
did you give a presentation
你是否于去年秋天
at the Beaver Creek tech conference last fall?
在河狸溪科技会议上发表报告
I did. Ms. Lampard
是的,兰帕德女士
approached you afterwards, didn't she?
在会后来找你了,是吗
She did. She said she was in complete agreement that costs
是的,她说她完全同意我的观点
were spiraling out of control.
成本急速增长失去控制
And did she propose a solution? She suggested a deal,
然后她提出了一个方案,她提议
that Sleuthway and Chumhum would agree to hold the line
思路威和查查网合力控制现有的工资水平
on salaries and agree not
以及不互相
to poach one another's key people. Really?
挖走对方的核心员工,真的吗
And what did you say? Initially I agreed,
那你怎么说,我起初同意了
but, I have to be honest, I never intended
但老实说,我从未想过
to honor the agreement and I never did.
遵守这份约定,我也没这么做
Ms. Lampard can be... challenging to deal with.
兰帕德女士是个很难应付的人
So I just told her what she wanted to hear.
所以我就说了她想听的话
But Ms. Lampard was serious about this deal,
但兰帕德女士对这份约定是认真的
wasn't she? It certainly seemed so to me.
是吗,在我看来是的
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
What kind of a problem?
什么麻烦
Jim Lenard.
吉姆·勒纳
Oh, Bishop's man. The one with the silver teeth?
毕夏普的手下,那个有银牙的吗
Yeah.
是的
And?
然后呢
He's dead.
他死了
What?
什么
A-Any sense why?
知道为什么吗
Bishop. He thought Lenard was the C.I.
毕夏普,他以为勒纳是线人
Damn. Yep.
该死,是的
He just killed one of Cary's two witnesses.
他杀了凯里的两个证人中的一个
Mm. Hello?
你好
Yes, Mrs. Florrick, it's Linda Keating
福瑞克夫人,我是琳达·基廷
from The Weekly Correspondent.
《每周通讯》的记者
Yes?
怎么了
I just wondered if you had a quick reaction
我想知道您对今早泄露的
to the push poll script that was leaked this morning.
推手民调作何回应
Excuse me? It's 7:00 a.M.
不好意思,现在才早上七点
Yes, I know. I need some quotes for our online edition.
我知道,我们的在线报道想引用您的话
Do you have any reaction to the push poll about your candidacy?
您对于针对您的推手民调有何回应吗
My... I don't have a candidacy.
我的...我不是候选人
Is that a quote?
这是您的回应吗
I know. I got the same call.
我知道,我也接到了电话
It wasn't me, Alicia. Eli.
不是我干的,艾丽西娅,伊莱
Why would I leak a push poll like that?
我为什么要这样泄露推手民调
Have you read it? Who else, Eli?
你有看民调吗,还会是谁,伊莱
Who else would poll on my candidacy?
还有谁会就我的候选情况做民调
Castro. Right now he's a shoe-in for reelection.
卡斯特罗,现在他是连任的不二人选
He's worried about you. I don't believe you.
你对他来说是威胁,我不相信你
Have you read the polling questions?
你有看过民调问题吗
They make you look bad.
它们对你不利
"Do you think the wife of a sitting governor
"你认为在职州长的妻子是否应该
should take advantage of her position to run for office?"
利用她的地位优势去参选州办公室职位"
This is Castro, not me. Don't you see?
是卡斯特罗,不是我,你不明白吗
And I had nothing to do
我也没有让
with Ernie Nolan offering you money.
厄尼·诺兰给你送钱
He did it on his own.
是他自己要这么做
Yes, I got Valerie Jarrett to call you,
我的确让瓦莱丽·贾勒特给你打电话
but that was it. This is just happening.
但我只做了这件事,其他是自然发生的
Nothing just happens.
没有什么会平白无故地发生
Yes, it does.
不,是有的
As cynical as I am,
我早已看透事态炎凉
I know that sometimes the world just takes over.
我知道有时候很多事情不受控制
People write letters, kids stand in front of tanks,
人们写信,孩子们站到坦克前
college students vote.
大学生们投票
And even this crook, Nolan--
连诺兰这样的坏蛋...
that's a good sign.
这是好现象
I never trust when the good guys support you.
有好人支持时,我从来不信
It's when the bad guys come round, you know it's real.
当坏人开始在你周围徘徊时才可信
People think you're important enough to bribe.
人们觉得你已经值得他们贿赂了
Did the reporter tell you he polling results?
记者们没告诉你民调结果吗
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
It backfired for Castro.
结果和卡斯特罗希望的恰恰相反
74% viewed your candidacy in a positive light,
74%的调查对象看好你作为候选人
even with his wording.
而且是在如此不利的提问措辞之下
Stop, Eli.
别说了,伊莱
Peter would kill for those numbers.
彼得会为了这样的数字拼尽全力
Any politician would.
任何政客都会
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
It's always a pleasure.
很高兴见到你
Although if this is about your partner's prosecution,
但如果是关于你合伙人的控告问题
you'll have to speak with Finn.
你得去找芬恩说
I'm not running, Mr. Castro.
我不会参选,卡斯特罗先生
Okay. I don't know where that came from
好吧,我不知道这话从何而来
but good to know. Every dollar you spend polling on me
但很高兴知道,你在给我民调上花的钱
is a waste of a dollar. I'm not running.
都是浪费,我不会参选
I assure you, I had nothing to do
我保证,我跟今早
with that poll that was leaked to the paper this morning.
泄露给报社的民调没有任何关系
I'm far too focused on my own campaign to worry about yours.
我只关心自己的竞选,没工夫注意你的
There's no "mine." I'm not running.
没什么"我的"我不会参选
Good.
好的
It wouldn't make much sense.
你要参选这事不太说得通
Running while your partner is going to jail for dealing.
在合伙人因贩毒而坐牢时参选
I'm not a threat to you. Oh, I know.
我不是你的威胁,我知道
You may be polling at 74%, but wait till they find out
你可能有74%的支持率,但等到他们发现
what your firm's been up to.
你的律所做了什么的时候再看吧
I'm not running.
我不会参选
Good.
好的
Then we have no disagreement.
那我们就没有分歧了
Why are you going after Cary?
你为什么要告凯里
Drugs.
毒品犯罪啊
Why do you think?
你觉得是为什么
Eli, did you see this?
伊莱,你看这个了吗
"Do you think a prominent politician's wife
"你觉得一个没有政治经历的
with no political credentials should run for office?"
优秀政治家的妻子应该参加竞选吗"
The push poll. I know.
民调,我知道
It sounds bad. But look at the results.
这话不好听,但看看结果
Get Castro on the line. Why?
给卡斯特罗打电话,为什么
Because I'm gonna tell him if he keeps up with this crap,
我要告诉他,他继续这些胡闹
we're getting involved. It wasn't Castro.
我们就要插手了,不是卡斯特罗
It wasn't? Well, who was it?
不是,那是谁
Okay, first of all, Alicia should run. She just... Stop.
首先,艾丽西娅应该参选,她,停
You're kidding. She wasn't listening to surrogates.
你开玩笑吧,她不听我的代理人的话
I needed to create enemy surrogates.
我需要制造敌对代理
Okay. Do what you have to do.
好吧,干你该干的事
But don't do this.
但别这么干
You don't like Deena Lampard, do you,
你不喜欢迪娜·兰帕德,对吗
Mr. Edelstein?
艾德斯坦先生
Yes, I do. In your last deposition,
不,我喜欢她,上次取证时
you said she was... difficult to handle.
你说她是个...很难应付的人
Yeah, but I meant in business.
对,但我是指生意上
You don't hold a personal grudge against her?
你对她没有私怨吗
I'm not sure. What do you mean?
我不确定,你是什么意思
You and Ms. Lampard used to date, didn't you?
你和兰帕德女士约会过,对吗
I need a moment with my lawyers.
我需要跟我的律师单独谈谈
I never gave you permission to go down this route,
我从未允许你们采取这项策略
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
What do you think Neil Gross would hate more?
你觉得尼尔·格罗斯更讨厌什么情况
Finding out that you and Edelstein dated
发现你和艾德斯坦约会过
or losing this lawsuit?
还是输掉官司
We used to date, a few years ago.
我们约会过,几年前
Until your archrival, Neil Gross, stole her away from you.
直到你的竞争对手尼尔·格罗斯,抢走她
I wouldn't characterize it that way.
我不会这么说
You two were supposed to go away together to Belize, weren't you?
你们本来要一起私奔去伯利兹的,对吗
Here is an affidavit from a...
这是一份宣誓证词...
Beaver Creek participant
河狸溪科技会议的一位参加者
who said that you referred to Deena as a lying bitch.
说你曾叫迪娜是说谎的婊子
I might have been... inelegant,
我可能...有点粗鲁
but I thought her price-fixing scheme was ridiculous.
但我觉得她的薪水垄断计划实在荒唐
So ridiculous, in fact, that you didn't think
太荒唐了,事实上,你不认为
she would hold up her side of the bargain.
她会坚持做到她所说的
I mean, she was... she was always flying off the handle, saying things.
她经常发脾气,想什么说什么
So if you didn't believe
如果你不相信
that Deena would do what she said,
迪娜会遵守诺言
then there was no agreement,was there?
那就没什么协议可言,对吗
What? What do you mean?
什么,你什么意思
An agreement requires an offer and an acceptance to be valid.
协议要求有效的要约和承诺
If you and the other CEOs didn't believe
如果你和其他总裁认为
that Deena would follow through with her end of the deal,
迪娜不会遵守她在协议里的义务
then there was never a valid acceptance.
那就从未有过有效承诺
Well, I mean...
我的意思是...
Actually, I can't be so certain
其实,我不能很确定
what Deena would do or not.
迪娜会做什么,不会做什么
Let's discuss.
我们讨论一下
$5 million. Four.
500万,400万
They conspired to hold the line on employee's pay.
他们共谋限定了雇员的薪水上限
They fired anyone who objected. Prove it.
反抗的都被他们开除了,拿出证据来
$4.5.
450万
No. Four.
不,400万
I should've hired you.
我应该雇你的
You're an assassin.
你是个刺客
Your mistake.
那是你的失误
He's dead? Yeah.
他死了,对
Bishop's tying up loose ends.
毕夏普扫除异己
He thought his enemy was Jim, but it wasn't.
他以为敌人是吉姆,但其实不是
Cary, we'll do our best,
凯里,我们会尽力
but the loss of this witness hurts.
但失去这个证人伤害很大
Have you talked to Bishop?
你们跟毕夏普谈过吗
About?
谈什么
Make sure he doesn't kill the other good witness? Yes.
确保他不杀掉其他有利证人,是的
Jim Lenard was the best witness for Cary we had.
吉姆·勒纳是凯里案子中我们拥有的最佳证人
The one whose testimony was most likely
他的证词在庭上
to be favorable to us in court.
最有可能对我们有利
You're saying he wasn't the one wearing the wire?
你是说不是他带了窃听器
No.
不是
I'm saying that we can't lose another witness.
我是说我们不能再失去证人了
Okay.
好吧
Then tell me who Cary needs.
告诉我凯里需要谁
You don't want both witnesses to be unavailable,
你不想让凯里失去两个证人
then tell me who Cary needs.
就告诉我凯里需要谁
All those in favor.
投支持票的
Cary, what's your vote?
凯里,你投什么
Nay.
不同意
That is...
总共...
ten yeas and five nays.
10票支持,5票反对
The motion passes.
动议通过
We are now Florrick, Agos & Lockhart.
我们现在是福瑞克&艾格斯&洛克哈特了
And we're no longer in debt.
我们也不欠债了
This is the Cook County Jail's automated phone system.
这里是库克县监狱自动电话系统
You have exceeded the allotted time...
你的电话时长超限了...
We have one new item of business.
我们有新的讨论事宜
Chumhum has agreed to an advance on our fees.
查查网答应提前支付律师费
It was Cary's case.
这本是凯里的案子
I move that we use it to get him out on bail. I second.
我提议这钱用来付他的保释金,我附议
Well, you can't second. You're not a partner.
你不能附议,你不是合伙人
I urge someone else to second.
我强烈要求有人附议
I second.
我附议
All those in favor?
支持的
Agos, get up.
艾格斯,起来
You made bail.
你被保释了
Good-bye.
再见
How you doing today, Gunter?
你今天过得好吗,冈特
That depends.
得看情况
Do you have hot water?
你们有热水吗
I think so.
应该有
Then I'm good.
那我很好
What about you?
你呢
I don't know.
不知道
The future's weird.
未来很奇妙
9/11 was a plot.
911是阴谋
You look thin.
你瘦了
Yeah. Diet. Fresh air.
对啊,节食,还有新鲜空气
A lot of changes around here.
这里改变很大
Yeah.
是的
We missed you.
我们很想你
This is the first time we've done this, isn't it?
这是我们第一次拥抱,对吧
I think so.
是吧