Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Don't you think it's time for you to head home?
是不是也到你回家的时候了
I am home.
我在家
No, I mean your other home, the one with your wife in it.
不,我是指另一个家,你妻子在的那个家
"As for the rest of my estate, I leave to you,
我所有的房产都留给你
Ivy Dickens."
艾薇?狄更斯
You are never gonna get away with this.
你别妄想逃脱干系
You don't have a case. I didn't do anything wrong.
你们没有胜算,我是无辜的
The court will decide that.
法院会做出裁决的
Our relationship is not choosing one world or another.
我们的感情不在于生活在谁的世界里
Our relationship is our world. We're a team.
这段感情就是我们的世界,我们是一体的
Serena's gossip girl. I'm gonna prove it to you.
瑟琳娜就是八卦天后,我会证明给你看
You saved Chuck's life,
你救了恰克的命
and you did that because...
你那么做是因为
I'm Chuck's mother.
我是恰克的母亲
You're actually her. You're Gossip Girl.
你就是"八卦天后"
Please, whatever you do,
拜托了,不管你怎么做
just don't tell anyone.
请你不要告诉任何人
It's one thing to accuse Serena of being Gossip Girl.
本来说要揭发瑟琳娜就是八卦天后
But sending in that video about Chuck?
却把恰克的秘密传上去
I can't forgive that.
我原谅不了
I've always hesitated going after Lola's father
我一直在犹豫着是否该为洛拉的抚养费
for child support.
去找她的生父
Do you even know who he is?
你知道是谁吗
I'm looking right at him.
远在天边近在眼前
What if my dad doesn't even know I exist?
如果我爸爸根本不知道有我呢
What if all he'd want is to know me?
如果他最大的心愿就是认识我呢
I'm sure he does.
他肯定知道你
You know you love me.
你知道你是爱我的
In our modern age,
当今时代
there are so many ways for information to travel.
信息传播的方式多种多样
And yet, with all our tablets and smartphones,
虽然平板电脑和智能手机已占据我们的生活
there are still some people
总有人还是
who like to get their morning dish the old-fashioned way.
喜欢传统方式的早餐
Even without the information highway,
即使没有信息高速公路
good news always seems to travel fast.
好消息总是传播得更快
But bad news?
而坏消息呢
Well, you know what they say...
你们知道他们是如何说的
You know, I must commend myself
我今天一定要
on my choice of wardrobe for you today.
为你置备行头
You are striking just the right tone of literate and serious yet
你对文学的见解令人印象深刻
playful and accessible.
但你的形象很轻浮并且很好说话
I'm just meeting a couple of Simon & Schuster publicists.
我只是要见西蒙与舒斯特出版社的出版人
It's really not a big deal.
真的没什么大不了
Not a big deal? What could be more important
没什么大不了,有什么能比
than strategizing ways to publicize yourself?
制定战略宣传自己更重要
I don't know. Maybe the banking crisis or--
我不知道,也许是资金危机
or what's going on in Syria or--
或者叙利亚正在发生的事
Dan, we know you're never gonna be trending on Twitter
丹,如果你讨论这些话题
if you choose those topics to discuss.
你不会成为推特红人的
Now just be humble, self-deprecating,
现在开始,要谦虚
with a tinge of intellectual superiority.
带有一点点聪明的优越感
And always leave them wanting more.
记住保留实力
Have a great day!
祝你今天好运
Dorota!
多洛塔
Run me a hot bath.
帮我放好热水
I want a long soak in the tub and catch up on my reading.
我要泡个悠长的澡,读读杂志
I have better idea.
我有个更好的注意
How about you take quick shower,
不如你简单冲一下
then supervise me as I clean out your closet?
然后监督我清空你的衣橱
You need more space,
你需要更多空间
And I-I-I need to work off baby weight bad.
我也急切地需要减减婴儿肥
Did you see the look on Ivy's face
当母亲的护士指控艾薇
when mother's nurse accused her
利用母亲的脆弱和年老时
of "Taking unfair advantage of the weak and elderly"?
你看到她脸上的表情了吗
Well, thank god that woman came forward
幸好她站出来
and said what actually happened.
说出了真话
I knew right then that the judge would invalidate the will.
我刚刚知道法官会宣布遗嘱无效
Tell me, Lily.
告诉我,莉莉
How much exactly did you pay that nurse to lie for you?
你给了那个护士多少钱收买她帮你作伪证
'Cause I have done nothing but love and care for CeCe.
因为我给予茜茜的都是关切和爱护
It's not my mom's fault that the truth finally came out.
真相大白不是我母亲的错
So why don't you leave us alone
请你不要打扰我们
before we head into one of these offices
不然我们会去
and file a restraining order against you?
申请对你的限制令
Hey, mom. Where was Rufus this morning?
妈妈,鲁弗斯今天早上去了哪里
I was kinda surprised he wasn't here to support you.
他没在这里帮你让我有些惊讶
Well, Rufus had an appointment,
鲁弗斯有约在身
and I just told him not to cancel
我跟他说不需要取消
because as long as you were by my side, I'd be fine.
因为有你陪着我就够了
So what happens now?
所以现在是什么情况
The money just reverts back to you?
你能拿回属于你的钱了吗
Well, now that the will has been revoked,
既然现在遗嘱被废除了
The estate will be split 50-50 between me and Carol.
我和卡萝会对半平分房产
And she's flying in tonight to sign the paperwork.
她今晚会飞来签订书面材料
There'll be gloating, no doubt.
不用说,她一定会很得意
Well, believe me, it's a small price to pay
相信我,要想成功
to be done with this whole thing.
这只是很小一部分代价
And thank god nobody knew how dirty it really got.
谢天谢地没有人知道什么不好的内部消息
Here she comes!
她来了
Lily! Lily! Is the family still fighting with each other
莉莉,莉莉,家族还在为你母亲的遗产
over your mother's inheritance?
明争暗斗吗
How's it feel going from high-class to high-trash?
从上流阶层沦落成垃圾底层的感觉如何
Well, I assure you, this is all one big misunderstanding.
我以人格担保,这不过是一个误会
The entire Rhodes clan couldn't be happier.
罗兹家族其乐融融
Any truth to the rumors
关于你和你丈夫分居的传闻
that you and your husband are no longer living together?
你又作何回应呢
No. None at all.
不,没有这样的事
Serena, shall we?
瑟琳娜,我们走吧
Wait, just one more question.
等等,最后一个问题
I think you dialed the wrong number.
我想你打错电话了
Obviously, you meant to call your son and not me.
显然,你想打给你儿子,不是我
I know the news of me being Chuck's mother
我知道我是恰克的母亲这个消息
must have come as rather a... big surprise to you.
对你来说有点难以接受
Ya think?
你这么认为吗
But it doesn't have to ruin anything between us.
但这并不会影响我们之间的关系
Except for the small fact that
你也许不知道
every time I look at you now, I see a Bass in my face.
我现在每次看到你,都想到拜斯
You know I still have feelings for you.
你知道我对你还有感觉
And now that you've broken up with that girl Lola,
既然你现在已经和洛拉分手了
I think you might still have feelings for me, too.
我想你也许还对我有感觉
Am I wrong?
我错了吗
I should really go.
我真的要挂了
I'm gonna be out of the office all day. But...
我今天不会在办公室,不过
can we meet after work tonight
我们今晚下班后能见一面
and at least talk it through?
至少当面说明白行吗
I don't know. I never really saw myself as
我不知道,我从没有想过自己有一天
a "sleep with your best friend's mother" kind of a guy.
会成为"和最好朋友的妈妈上床"的人
Just think about it, okay?
考虑一下,好吗
All right.
好吧
Is it true what the paparazzi said about you and Rufus?
狗仔队说的关于你和鲁弗斯的事情是真的吗
Are you really not living together?
你们真的分居了吗
Well, we're taking a little hiatus to clear our heads, yes.
我们只是暂时分开,整理思路,没错
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我呢
Well, because I didn't want to worry you.
因为我不想让你担心
Rufus is in Brooklyn. He's fine.
鲁弗斯在布鲁克林,他很好
And, you know, he'll come around like he always does.
他最后一定会回来的,像往常一样
My bigger concern is the public perception
我最担心的还是公众
of this whole mess that Ivy caused.
对艾薇搅起的这池浑水的看法
'cause let me tell you something, Serena,
你要记住一点,瑟琳娜
nothing ruins a family reputation faster
没有什么能比金钱大战更快速地
than a money fight.
破坏家族名誉
You should be focusing on fixing things with Rufus.
你应该把精力用于想想怎样和鲁弗斯和好
I know! We'll have a big family dinner here tonight,
我知道,我们今晚在这里来个家庭聚餐吧
to celebrate our victory in court.
庆祝我们在法庭上的胜利
And I'll invite a reporter from the New York Social Diary
我会邀请一个纽约社会日记网的记者
to dispel all the rumors of family strife.
消除家庭冲突的谣言
You think the way to handle this
你认为邀请媒体到我们家
is by inviting the media into our home?
是解决问题的办法吗
I'll find a way to get Rufus here.
我会想办法让鲁弗斯过来
You bring Lola.
你负责带洛拉来
We're not exactly in a good place right now.
我们现在关系很紧张
Well, get in one. Once they see us all together,
那就努力和好,一旦大众看到我们一起出现
these vicious rumors will evaporate before they began.
这些恶性谣言就会被扼杀在摇篮中
Nathaniel, are my ears playing tricks on me
内特尼尔,是我的耳朵欺骗了我
Or did I hear you on the phone with a young lady earlier?
还是你刚刚真的在跟哪个小美女打电话
No, not exactly. Um...
不,不算是小
You mother called to talk to me.
你妈打过来跟我聊下
Well, I'm not sure which one of us this is more awkward for.
真不知道我们俩现在是谁更尴尬
Neither am I.
我也是啊
Between my history with Diana and now yours,
先是我跟戴安娜那一腿,现在又是你们
It's just too weird to even be in business with her.
我现在就连和她共事都觉得怪怪的
I would love to find some funding
我正急着找个金主
and possibly buy her out for good.
好让她尽可能永远地退出公司
You interested?
你有兴趣吗
Unfortunately, I'm still trying to decide
不好意思,我还没决定
what kind of relationship I want with her.
要跟她保持哪种关系
Which means I'm not ready to put her out of business just yet.
也就是说,我还没准备让她退出
What you're saying is, since I already screwed her...
你是说,既然我和她的关系已经很乱了
I don't need to also.
我也没必要那样做
Oh, by the way, I hope you don't mind.
对了,我希望你不会介意
I called Andrew in
我让安德鲁来
to figure out where Diana's getting her money.
调查戴安娜的资金来源
She needed my grandfather last time.
上次她找了我外公
Someone must be bankrolling her now.
这次她背后肯定也有人
And when you find out who it is?
那你查出来之后呢
I'll try and convince the investor to bet on me alone.
我想试试说服投资方直接来支持我
Do what you have to do,
放手一搏吧
But I am respectfully staying out of it.
我就敬而远之了
Andrew.
安德鲁
Mr. Bass.
拜斯先生
I did some digging.
我做了些调查
I found out that Diana is getting her funding
发现戴安娜是
from an Australian holding company.
由一个澳大利亚的控股公司资助的
Were you able to find a name?
公司名字查到没
Andrew, I need you to find out
安德鲁,我要你查清楚
everything you can about Diana Payne.
关于戴安娜?佩恩的一切
I'll tell you, dorota,
我跟你说,多洛塔
For the first time in a long time,
这是很久以来
I feel as if all is right in the universe.
我第一次觉得一切都顺了
Not the Dior!
放下那件迪奥
Wait.
等等
Why did you throw these away?
你干嘛把这些都丢了
I haven't read "New york" Magazine yet.
我还没读《纽约》杂志呢
It's too much clutter. It clutter your brain.
这本太乱了,会污染你大脑的
You sure you want to read, miss Blair?
你确定要读吗,布莱尔小姐
There are some bad things about friends in there.
里面有说你朋友的坏话的
Don't you know me at all?
你难道不了解我吗
I love reading bad things about my friends.
我最爱看朋友出丑了啊
It's the only thing that makes me feel better about myself.
不然我怎么会觉得自己过得好呢
Dan made the approval matrix?
丹被写进评价矩阵了
In the highbrow/brilliant box?
还是"杰出文化名流"一栏
"Dan humphrey writing a new book-
"丹?汉弗瑞的新书--
one that isn't a cheap sequel to 'inside.'"
绝非《局外人》的狗尾续貂"
That's brilliant?
这就杰出了
I mean, I'm surprised he made the magazine at all, but...
我是说,真惊讶他上杂志了,不过
He's highbrow and I'm lowbrow
他在"文化名流"栏,而我在"凡夫俗子"栏
"For being married for less time than kim kardashian"?
"上榜理由:比金?卡戴珊婚姻还短命"金?卡戴珊:好莱坞名媛,与克里斯?亨弗里斯婚姻短暂仅72天
I was so wrong, Dorota. All is not right in the universe.
我真是错了,多洛塔,一切都不顺
The universe is totally upended,
一切都颠三倒四的
And we must right it immediately.
我们必须要马上把一切矫正过来
And how we plan to do that?
我们准备怎么做呢
I must become as highbrow as Dan this instant.
我必须马上变得跟丹一样的文化名流
Hello, sweetie.
你好,甜心
Hey, dad. I-I think I need your help.
爸爸,我需要你的帮助
For you, anything.
为了你,什么都可以
What's going on?
发生什么了
Word got out about all of our family drama
争外婆遗产闹出来的事
over grandma's inheritance,
传得人尽皆知
and now mom wants to have a big dinner tonight
妈妈今晚想办一个大型晚餐
and--and invite the press to try to fix it.
还要邀请媒体来修正视听
I don't know. I just don't think
我不知道,我觉得这并不是
that's the right way to handle it.
解决问题的办法
This is just your mother's process.
这就是你妈妈的办事程序啊
She needs to make sure
她必须确保
everything looks good on the outside
外忧先解决
before she takes care of the inside.
才会来收拾内患
Well, is there any way you can make it?
那你能过来吗
You've been such a calming presence
在这一切风波中
during all this craziness.
你一直就像一只镇定剂
And Carol is gonna be there,
而且卡萝也会出席
which usually only adds to the conflict.
但一般情况下她只是更添乱而已
I wish I could, sweetie,
我也希望我能来,宝贝
But there's no way I can get into town on such short notice.
但现在我来不及赶进城了
But don't worry.
不用担心
I promise you, everything is gonna be just fine.
我保证,会没事的
Okay. Well, thank you anyway.
好吧,还是谢谢你
I love you, dad.
我爱你,爸爸
Love you, too, angel.
我也爱你,小天使
Bye.
再见
I've always been a daddy's girl,
我也一直是老爸的乖乖女
But sometimes the problem with fathers...
不过有时候关于爸爸这档子事
Sorry about that. Now where were we?
不好意思,我们刚刚说到哪儿了
I think you were about to tell me
我想你该跟我说
how you found out that you're my dad.
你是怎么发现你是我爸爸的了
is that they can be real sons of bitches.
真相是他们还真是不要脸
How am I supposed to be okay with this?
我怎么可能接受这种事
My mom knowingly kept me from you all these years.
我妈妈故意让我这些年跟你避而不见
It may sound crazy, but I think in her... own way,
听起来可能很假,不过我想在她看来
She was just trying to protect everyone.
她这样是在试着保护大家而已
Well, she still should've told me about it,
但她还是应该告诉我啊
and then it could've been up to you and me
而之后我和你要保持什么关系
what kind of relationship we wanted to have.
是我们的事
I know in your mind you think we lost a lot of good years, but...
也许你觉得我们错过了很多美好的岁月
the truth is,
但,实际上
I was a lousy dad
就瑟琳娜和艾瑞克而言
to Serena and Eric.
我实在不是个好爸爸
I think I finally learned from my mistakes.
我也终于自食其果了
So instead of looking back and cursing your mother,
所以与其痛惜过去记恨你妈妈
how about we focus on what we can have moving forward?
我们倒不如想想以后要怎么过
Now your mom told me not to tell anybody about us,
你妈妈让我不要把我们的事说出去
But...
不过
if you'd like everyone to know the truth,
如果你想让大家知道真相
it's fine by me.
我没关系的
I think it would be best if we didn't tell the family just yet.
我觉得现在还是不要告诉大家比较好
I won't say a word.
我会守口如瓶的
Okay.
那好
Have you heard the good news?
你听说好消息了吗
A judge invalidated my mother's will,
法官判决我母亲的遗嘱无效了
so we can now finally put all this drama behind us.
我们终于可以摆脱这些烦心事了
Now where are the champagne flutes?
香槟杯在哪里呢
Uh, lil... why are you here?
莉莉,你来是为了什么
Well, because we're having a celebratory dinner
因为我们今晚要在家办一个庆祝晚宴
tonight at our place, just the family,
就我们家人
and I want you to come.
我想你过来
I'm sorry you're upset with me,
我很抱歉你对我很失望
but I think it's time we put our petty fighting behind us
但我觉得是时候停战
and move on.
继续过下去了
What do you say?
你觉得呢
I'd say that doesn't sound like a real apology.
我觉得这听起来可不是真诚的道歉
Well, I'm not sure I'm the one who needs to apologize.
好吧,我不觉得我是应该道歉的那个人
Oh, you think I am? For what?
那你觉得我是了,为什么
Taking Ivy's side, paying her way behind my back?
支持艾薇,背着我给她钱
She was basically homeless.
她无家可归
That's because the home she'd been living in was mine.
那是因为她之前霸占的是我的家
That's exactly right, lil.
这就对了,莉莉
It was yours, not ours.
是你的家,不是我们的
Do you see what we're doing here,
你懂了我们是在干嘛了吗
all this fighting and finger pointing?
所有这些争吵,这些纠纷
I thought we were in this together,
我认为我们是一起的
but you do whatever you feel like.
但你做事只顾自己感受
Well, I could say the same thing about you.
我也可以这样指责你
This isn't how a marriage is supposed to be.
婚姻不该是这样的
Who's wrong? Who's right? It doesn't matter.
谁对谁错,根本不重要
What matters is that we're in a partnership.
重要的是我们是个整体
I couldn't agree more.
我再赞成不过了
Then how about you give me a call
那等你准备好要成为这个整体的一部分时
when you're ready to be a partner again?
再打电话给我怎么样
Wow. That must've been one quick jet
看来你是搭了架超快的喷气飞机
you took to get you back to new york already.
赶来纽约的啊
Serena. Hello.
瑟琳娜,你好
Do you wanna explain why you lied to me
你要不要解释一下为什么要骗我
or why you were hanging out with Lola?
或者为什么你跟洛拉在一起
If you must know, I...
如果你一定要问,我
bonded with my niece at Cece's wake.
在为茜茜守夜时认识了我侄女
She's been a bit lonely with all this stuff
在遭遇这一团乱以及她妈妈的事情后
with her mother.
她很孤独
I'm just... trying to be there for her.
我只是想给予她支持
But that still doesn't explain
但仍解释不了
Why you told me you weren't in town.
你为什么骗我说不在城里
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just, you invited me to a family dinner,
你邀请我参加家庭聚餐
and I heard rumors that lily and rufus are having problems.
我听说莉莉和鲁弗斯在闹矛盾
As you know, my presence tends to be
你该明白,我的出现
The opposite of helpfup around the two of them.
只会让他们俩的矛盾升级
I never should've lied to you.
我不应该骗你
I-I didn't know what else to say.
我不知道该怎么解释了
Well, if you wanna make it up to me,
如果你想补偿我
Why don't you come to dinner tonight?
今晚来参加聚餐吧
Please? I'm not gonna take "No" For an answer,
求你了,我不接受你的拒绝
So just say "Yes," Dad. For me?
那就答应吧,爸爸,全当为了我
You convinced me.
你说服了我
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I'm--I'm gonna invite Lola, too.
我也会邀请洛拉
I'll see you at mom's at 8:00, okay?
今晚八点在妈妈那里见,好吗
Great.
好
Yeah, I appreciate that. Thanks.
感谢你,再见
Were you able to reach jack?
找到杰克了吗
No. Apparently, he's taken a leave of absence
没有,明显他休假了
from bass Australia,
不在澳洲拜斯企业
And no one seems to know where he is.
没人知道他的去向
Of course, they say that's rather normal for Jack.
当然他们说,对杰克而言这是家常便饭
Well, you have a visitor. Want me to let her in?
你有客人来访,让她进来吗
Yeah, sure. Thanks, Amy.
可以,谢谢,艾米
Nate, hi.
你好,内特
Lola, hey.
洛拉,你好
I just recently gained insight
最近我才切身体会到
into how painful it must've been
对于恰克来说
For chuck to find out that diana was his mom.
发现戴安娜是他生母会多难受
And I'm just really sorry for the role I played in that.
我对自己的所作所为深感歉意
Oh, yeah, well, thanks for that.
没关系
But... why? What happened to you?
可是这是怎么了
My father finally came forward,
我父亲终于现身了
And, um, I just spent the morning with him.
整个早上我都跟他一起
So I really needed someone to talk to.
所以我很需要跟人谈谈
Well, I'm glad you came to me. Believe it or not,
很高兴你来找我,不管你信不信
I went through the same thing with Chuck
我陪恰克经历过这种事
when he thought he found his mother a couple years ago.
几年前,他以为自己找到了生母
Another woman besides Diana?
除了戴安娜还有其他女人
Yeah, but it turned out none of it was true.
对,但后来发现是假的
It was just all this big lie orchestrated by his, um...
只是一场精心设计的骗局
Orchestrated by his uncle Jack.
是他叔叔杰克一手编造的
Hey, lola, I'm--I'm really sorry,
洛拉,不好意思
But I can talk more about this later.
我稍后再跟你详谈
I've just gotta deal with something right now.
我现在必须先处理一些事情
Are you gonna be okay?
你没事吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, amy, would you give me Andrew Tyler?
艾米,帮我联系安德鲁?泰勒
And if you can't reach him,
如果联系不上他
see if you can find any information online
看能不能在网上查询到
about a woman named Elizabeth Fisher.
有关伊丽莎白?费舍尔这个女人的资料
So as I was cleaning out my closet this morning,
当我今早整理衣橱时
I suddenly had a brilliant--
我突然想到一个杰出
And highbrow.
而且非常有文化
Thank you, dorota. A brilliant and extremely highbrow idea.
谢谢,多洛塔,杰出而且超级文艺的点子
Such a shame to have all these beautiful accessories
这是何等可惜让这些美丽的配饰
That are hidden from the world the vast majority of the time.
大部分时间都隐藏于世
So I decided to allow F.I.T.
所以我决定在设计学院博物馆
to exhibit My shoe and handbag collection.
展出我的鞋子和包包
This is the purse I brought to prom,
这是我参加毕业舞会时用的手拿包
And, of course,
还有这个
That is the shoe that louis brought back to me from Paris
这是路易从巴黎带回给我的鞋子
In the beginning of our storybook romance.
这是我们浪漫故事的开端
Which ended even more famously than it began, didn't it?
好像故事的结局比开端更精彩吧
Maybe if you were still a princess, I'd bite,
如果你现在仍然是公主,也许我会答应
but since you're no longer royalty...
但既然你不再是皇室成员
She still royalty to me.
对于我来说,她仍是公主
Down, dorota. It's okay.
够了,多洛塔,继续说吧
Also, it's far too similar
而且这跟我们之前举行过的
To an exhibit we already did with Daphne Guinness.
达芙妮?古尼斯的展览太相似了,达芙妮?吉尼斯,英国第一名媛
Perhaps another time.
有机会再合作吧
Who was that guy?
那人是谁
Some representative from F.I.T.
什么设计学院博物馆的代表
More like similar word, but spelled "S"--
好像是叫设计,但是屎字开头的
It doesn't matter. How was the meeting with your publicist?
没什么的,跟出版商的会面顺利吗
They just wanted to see me in person
他们就想见见我本人
so they could tell me I'm one of the five people nominated
通知我被提名纽约公共图书馆
for the New York Public Library's 2012 Young Lion in fiction Award.
2012幼师小说奖,我是五名候选人之一
And there's a cocktail reception tonight
他们今晚会举办一个鸡尾酒会
where they're honoring the nominees.
借此向提名者致敬
I was wondering if, uh, if you would be my date.
我想邀请你与我一同出席
Well, of course.
当然没问题
I can't wait to be there to honor you,
我等不及到场向你致敬
My boyfriend,
我最最亲爱的
who's doing such highbrow, brilliant things.
为文化界做出了如此杰出的贡献
In fact, I'm gonna buy a new dress since clearly
所以我要去买一条新裙子
nothing is worthwhile in my entire collection.
我的衣柜里没一件值得穿的
Okay, but it's a cocktail party.
好吧,不过只是一个鸡尾酒聚会
You can keep it casual.
装着都很随意
Despite what f.I.T. believes,
不管设计学院的人怎么看
I think I know how to dress myself for an evening out,
我觉得自己还是懂得如何打扮得体
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Hey! Have you seen lola?
你看到洛拉吗
I just saw on "Gossip girl" that she was here.
我刚在"八卦天后"上看到她在这
Oh, you just missed her.
她刚走了
Oh. I just left her a message
我给她留了言
Inviting her to this family dinner tonight,
邀请她参加今晚的家庭聚餐
But I really wanted to make up with her in person
经历了上周的争执后
After our tiff last week.
我真心想跟她和好
Oh, I'm glad.
很好
Lola could really use some friends right about now.
洛拉现在正需要朋友
She's just going through some things, you know?
她现在面临着一些困扰
Unrelated to you, but...
跟你无关,但
Really? Everything okay?
一切还好吧
She just met her father for the first time today.
她今天第一次见到了她父亲
She spent the morning with him. I think the whole experience
她早上跟他在一起,我想这一切
Just kind of threw her for a loop, you know?
令她大受打击
She spent the morning with her father?
她早上跟她父亲在一起吗
Yeah.
对
Nate, no word from Andrew yet, but I think I found
内特,联系不到安德鲁,但找到了
that phone number your were asking for.
你要的电话号码
Ah. Thanks, Amy.
谢谢,艾米
Listen, Serena, I really need to go deal with this. Excuse me.
瑟琳娜,我得去处理点事情,失陪
Lily may have wanted the perfect nuclear family,
莉莉或许想要一个凝聚力十足的家庭
but this bomb is going to start a war.
但这枚聚集力量的炸弹将引起一场战争
How's this for tonight's speech?
今晚的演讲这样说如何
"I learned many things writing this book.
"通过这本书的创作,我收获颇多"
"Number one-- don't exploit your friends."
"第一点,别利用朋友"
"Number two--if you are going to exploit your friends,
"第二点,如果你要利用朋友
Uh, you--you should probably tell them about it first."
你最好事先告知他们"
I can do better than this.
真是够烂的
You know, I'd be happy to accompany you to the event
如果你愿意的话,身为一名骄傲的父亲
as your proud father, if you want me to.
我很乐意陪你出席这个宴会
Okay, what's going on, dad?
爸,发生什么事了
You haven't wanted to spend this much time with me
自从我上次写期末论文后
since I wrote a term paper
你已经好久不会这样陪我了
On british punk rock and the subculture of scorn.
就是那篇英式庞克摇滚和嘲讽次文化的论文
All right, you got me.
被你识破了
Lily invited me to this big family dinner tonight,
莉莉邀请我今晚参加家庭聚会
and I'm not sure if I wanna go.
但我不确定去不去
Well, do I need to remind you that lily's still your wife?
需要我提醒你,莉莉仍然是你妻子吗
Don't tell me you're on her side.
别跟我说,你站在她那边
No, I'm not on any side.
不,我保持中立
But you gave me some very good advice recently
但你最近给过我很好的建议
on the importance of equality in a relationship.
告诉我一段关系中平等的重要性
And if Lily is taking steps to make things better,
如果莉莉在努力改善关系
how can you not at least try to do the same?
你为什么不能做些尝试呢
That's all.
说完了
Oh, hi.
你好
Mom, I know you wanna have
妈,我知道你想
This great family dinner here tonight,
今晚有一个美好的家庭聚餐
But you have to cancel.
但你必须取消它
Why? What happened?
为什么,发生什么了
I just...
我...
I just found out that Lola's not my cousin,
我刚发现了洛拉不是我表妹
but she's my sister.
而是我妹妹
Which means dad was having an affair with Carol
就是说,当你俩还是夫妻时
while you were still married.
爸跟卡萝搞外遇
How did you hear this?
你怎么知道呢
Well, dad lied to me about being out of town,
爸爸骗我说他不在城里
and then I saw him with Lola.
而之后我看到他和洛拉在一起
And--and then Nate just told me that Lola spent the morning with her father.
然后内特说洛拉早晨和她爸爸在一起
Well, there still could be some other explanation.
也许有其他的原因呢
No, no, this is the explanation. It explains everything--
不,就是这个原因,这解释了所有事
Carol hiding Lola from us, hiring Ivy to be her.
卡萝把洛拉藏起来,雇了艾薇假扮她
You know in your heart that this is the truth.
你心里清楚我说的是事实
Serena...
瑟琳娜...
Your father and I divorced for many reasons.
我和你爸爸离婚有很多原因
His philandering was just one of them.
他到处留情只是其中一点
Nonetheless, we need to handle our present problems
尽管如此,在挖掘过去的问题之前
before we start digging into past ones.
我们得先解决眼下的麻烦
Are either one of them aware that we know their secret?
他们有人知道我们发现这秘密了吗
Okay, then let's keep it that way
那就先不要让他们察觉
until after the reporter leaves and dinner is over.
今天晚宴结束,记者离开后
And then I'll sit down with your father and Carol alone
我会和你爸爸,卡萝单独坐下来
and calmly sort through this in a mature manner.
冷静地把这件事处理妥善
I want you to put this out of your mind,
我希望你忘了这件事
plaster on your best happy face, and go get ready for the party.
展示你最美的笑容,为晚宴做好准备
Will you do that for me?
你能为我这么做吗
If that's what you want.
都听你的
I'll see you in a few hours.
一会儿见
Hi. This is Lily.
喂,我是莉莉
I know I'm probably the last person
我知道我现在可能是你
you wanna talk to right now,
最不想理的人
but I have a partnership proposition for you.
但我有个合作提议给你
I'm sorry to leave all this
伊丽莎白,抱歉在你的答录机上
on your answering machine, Elizabeth.
留下这么一大段话
I just really need your help.
但我真的需要你帮助
I mean, if you have any proof whatsoever
若你有任何证据
that you are in fact Chuck's real mother,
能证明你是恰克的生母
and if you care about him even a little bit,
而你也多少还有点在乎他的话
now would be the time to come forward.
现在该是你站出来的时候了
Feel free to contact me anytime, day or night.
方便的话随时联系我,什么时间都行
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
What'd you find out?
你查到什么了
That the first record of our "Diana Payne"
"戴安娜?佩恩"这个人
was three years ago.
是在三年前突然出现的
Before that, it's like she didn't even exist.
之前,她就像完全不存在一样
So if Diana Payne's not her real name,
那么如果戴安娜?佩恩不是她的真名
How do we ever find out her story?
我们要如何查她的背景呢
How do I look?
我这身怎么样
Suspicious.
非常可疑
You heard Mr. Humphrey.
你听到汉弗瑞先生的话了
Why you dressed so fancy for casual book party?
为什么还要穿这么华丽去一个便装读书会呢
Ah, guess the opera gloves may be a bit much.
及肘长手套确实有点过了
I smell a scheme when I see one. What's going on?
我对阴谋的嗅觉很灵敏的,到底怎么回事
It is very simple, Dorota.
很简单,多洛塔
After carefully studying back issues of "New York" Magazine,
在仔细研究了《纽约》杂志的过刊后
I realized that I don't aspire to be anything
发现我完全不想要做什么
like the highbrow/brilliant people at all.
杰出文化名流
They're all boring doctors curing diseases
上面都是些妙手回春的无聊医生
and lame philanthropists trying to save the world.
还有试图拯救世界的蹩脚慈善家
Who wants to be on that list?
谁想上那个榜呢
But Mr. Dan's not lame.
但丹先生不蹩脚啊
Fine. He is the exception to the rule.
好吧,他是其中的特例
But my point is--
但我的重点是
highbrow/despicable.
杰出心机名流
That's where you find
那里才能找到
the headline makers having all the fun.
最有趣的头条主角
Gwyneth, Victoria Beckham,
格温妮丝,维多利亚?贝克汉姆
Mayor Bloomberg--
还有彭博市长...(麦克?彭博,纽约市长,美国富豪榜第12名)
Those are my people, Dorota,
这些才是我的同类,多洛塔
And it is time that I become one of them again.
现在我该回归到他们当中了
Now I have written a list of talking points
我列了一份谈话要点
for when the press calls later this evening.
准备今晚接受电话采访时说
"Do say Blair is generous and impulsive. "
要说布莱尔大方感性
Don't say any of this was premeditated."
不能说这些都是预谋好的"
You going to steal Mr. Dan's spotlight on big night,
你打算今晚窃取丹先生的关注度
aren't you?
是吗
That would be merely despicable.
这不过是点小手段
But if I do it while performing
但如果我耍手段时
an incredibly honorable and magnanimous deed,
显示出非凡的敬意和宽宏的气度
then it's highbrow/despicable.
这就是杰出心机名流
So I was, uh, thinking about what we talked about earlier,
我仔细思考了我们之前的谈话
and I decided that as your husband,
作为你的丈夫
I'd like to come and support you this evening.
我决定今晚出席支持你
Oh, that's very sweet of you Rufus,
鲁弗斯,你太贴心了
But unfortunately, dinner's been canceled.
但不幸的是,晚宴已经取消了
I'll call you later.
我晚点给你电话
All right, you got me here.
如你所愿,我来了
Now what kind of a "Partnership proposition"
现在看看你的"合作提议"
did you have in mind?
究竟是什么样的吧
I can work with this.
我能做好的
You can work with what?
你能做好什么
Take my coat, will you?
帮我保管外套,好吗
Uh... you look beautiful,
你看起来很美
But I did tell you this was casual, right?
但我说过这是便装宴会,不是吗
This is casual.
这就是便装
Be right back.
我马上回来
Dorota, why isn't anything posted on "Gossip Girl" yet?
多洛塔,怎么"八卦天后"什么都没发
I don't know. I sent in tip about how your Elie Saab couture
不知道,我十分钟前就把你的
upstages stodgy lions ten minutes ago,
艾莉?萨博款露背装照片发出去了(艾莉?萨博,近年来备受关注的巴黎时装设计师)
just like you said.
一切都如你吩咐
Well, it isn't working.
没起作用
No one's paying any attention to me.
没人注意我
Hey. How you doing? I'm Dan Humphrey.
你好,我是丹?汉弗瑞
It looks like I'm going to shift into phase two
看来我得提前启动
earlier than I thought.
计划的第二步了
...On modern class distinctions
...当代阶级划分
and the near ritualistic social mores of the upper east side.
而主要的社交圈正集中于上东区
It was almost Austenian in nature.
本质上说还是奥斯汀式的(奥斯汀,英国女作家,《傲慢与偏见》作者)
Or Waldorf-ian...
也可以说是霍道夫式的...(缪斯,希腊神话中主艺术的女神)
being as that I was his muse and inspiration.
我正是他的缪斯和灵感来源
And hi. I'm Blair Waldorf.
你好,我是布莱尔?霍道夫
Hi. Blair waldorf.
你好,我是布莱尔?霍道夫
Hi. Blair waldorf. Hi.
你好,我是布莱尔?霍道夫,你好
Victor, I really appreciate you doing this for me.
维克托,谢谢你帮我忙
The Empire just isn't the same without you, man.
帝国大厦要没有你,会全然不同的
Well, I might be back there very soon
我得尽快回到岗位
if anyone finds out what I just did.
以防这事被人发现
Well, I'll be super quick, I promise.
我会很快的,我保证
All right, Diana.
好的,戴安娜
Reveal yourself.
露出真面目吧
Well, I really appreciate the invitation.
很感谢你邀请我
Yes, of course. I think it's very important
太客气了,关于最近被媒体
for you to see firsthand all this infighting over money
炒得沸沸扬扬的遗产事件
has been just so wildly exaggerated by the press.
我非常希望你能拿到第一手消息
You can understand how to an outside eye--
你能理解在旁观者看来...
Oh, nonsense. The truth is, one bad egg
都是一派胡言,事实是
threatened to tear the whole family apart.
一颗臭鸡蛋想把家族弄得分崩离析
But as you'll see this evening,
但如你今晚将会看见的
I would never let that happen.
我绝不会让这种事情发生
I'm, um, sorry that my husband won't be in attendance,
很抱歉我丈夫今晚无法出席
but he's feeling a little under the weather. Excuse me.
他有点不太舒服,失陪
Are you all right? Because this isn't exactly
你还好吗,你脸上的表情
the happy face that we talked about earlier.
可不是我们说好的笑容
I just still feel a little weird about tonight.
我只是觉得今晚有点怪
Is it too late to cancel?
现在取消是不是太迟了
Darling, it is already happening.
亲爱的,晚宴已经开始了
Oh, Carol!
卡萝
Looking just as great as ever.
你真是一如既往的光鲜照人
Hi.
你好啊
Hi. Uh, Carol, this is
卡萝,这位是
David Patrick Columbia of the New York Social Diary.
《纽约社会日记》的戴维?帕特里克?哥伦比亚(戴维?帕特里克?哥伦比亚,《纽约社会日记》的创始人)
Hi! Nice to meet you.
你好,很高兴认识你
If you wanted to see my underwear,
你要想看我的内衣
all you had to do was ask.
跟我说就行
Are you just gonna stand there, staring at me,
你就准备傻站在那,盯着我吗
or would you like to tell me
或者你愿意解释一下
why you've broken into my hotel room?
为什么要闯进我房间里呢
If you must know, I was...
若你真想知道,我只是...
looking for something for you to wear.
想找你能穿的衣服
The truth is, I've just been...
事实是,我今天一直...
thinking about your call today.
在想你今天电话里讲的话
I'm listening.
我洗耳恭听
Our chemistry is clearly undeniable.
我们之间有感觉是不可否认的
And...
而且...
I'm just tired of fighting it.
我厌倦了跟自己的感觉抗争
So...I'm not going to anymore.
所以我决定跟着感觉走
Good evening, Carol.
晚安,卡萝
How are you?
最近还好吗
You can breathe easier now, William.
你可以放松了,威廉
Since I've gotten half of my mother's estate,
我已经拿到了我妈妈的一半遗产
You're no longer in danger of losing everything anymore.
你不必再担心失去什么了
And our little secret?
那我们的小秘密呢
I see no reason to tell anyone else. How about you?
我没必要告诉其他人,你呢
Hello, sweetheart.
你好啊,宝贝
You're looking lovely as ever.
你一如既往地可爱
Oh, thank you. I get it from my mom.
多谢,我遗传了我妈妈的基因
Wow! Look who's here. Can you believe it?
看看谁来了,真不敢相信
All of us together in the same room,
我们都聚集一堂
one big happy family.
多么快乐的一大家人啊
Well, now that our final guest has arrived,
现在最后一位客人也到了
if you'll follow me, I know we're in for quite a meal.
请大家跟我来,一同享用晚餐
Next up to say a few words about his book
下面这位,将会就他的新书讲几句
and tell us
他将告诉我们
what the young lions means to him--
幼狮基金会,对他来说意味着什么
Dan Humphrey.
有请丹?汉弗瑞
Thank you, Deborah.
多谢,黛博拉
Your brilliant short stories inspire me to write better--
你短小精悍的故事激励着我,要写更好的作品
and get to the point quicker.
也让我能够开门见山
I believe it was Hemingway who once said--
海明威曾说过
What...
多么
a wonderful introduction, Dan.
精彩的介绍,丹
I truly could not tell you how moved I was
任何言语也无法表达
by all the touching things
《局外人》中关于我的部分
you wrote about me in "Inside."
是让我多么地感动
A book can only be read by people who know how to read it.
一本书只有懂它的人读才会有价值
Otherwise, it is nothing more than a paperweight or a doorstop.
否则,这本书就只不过是一个镇纸石或门垫
Which is why I, Blair Waldorf,
所以我,布莱尔?霍道夫
have decided to provide an endowment
决定给幼狮基金会
to the young lions fund
提供捐助
to help with children's literacy,
以帮助孩子们提高文化修养
so that all the despicable New Yorkers out there like me
这样所有像我一样的卑鄙纽约客
can one day grow up to read "Inside" themselves.
就可以具备那份文学修养,读懂《局外人》
However, as always,
当然,像往常一样
I prefer to remain anonymous.
我更愿意匿名捐助
So a toast to Dan.
那么,为丹干杯吧
And to literacy.
为文学修养干杯
And to me...
为我而干杯
Anonymously.
无名氏
Cheers?
干杯吧
Well, in the spirit of the evening,
本着晚宴的精神
I've decided to serve tonight's meal family style.
我决定今晚采用家庭式用餐法
Mom, this is so unlike you.
妈妈,这太不像你的风格了
You hate anything family style.
你不喜欢任何家庭式用餐法
Yes, well, I've since realized
是的,但是我意识到
how important sharing is
分享家庭生活是多么的重要
to the family dynamic. Us van der Woodsens
我们范德?伍德森家族愿意分享的精神
share more than you could possibly imagine.
超出你们的想象
Yeah, like when you used to steal my leg warmers
没错,比如我们年少时
when we were teenagers.
你曾经偷过我的暖腿套
Yes, just like that, or when you stole my husband
是的,就是这样,还比如说你背着我
and decided to have a baby with him behind my back.
和我丈夫偷情,还决定和他生孩子
Oh, my god.
天哪
Mom, why are you doing this now?
妈妈,你为什么要这么做
Okay, I think David's seen enough family bonding
好了,我想这一晚上,已经足够戴维
for one evening.
了解咱家的亲密关系了
No, please, Serena, let him stay.
不,瑟琳娜,让他留这吧
I don't want there to be any more secrets.
我不想再遮遮掩掩的了
Why did you tell Lily?
你为什么要告诉莉莉
I never said a word.
我一个字也没说过
Lola was never supposed to know about this.
洛拉本不应该知道这件事
Well, maybe if you didn't want me to know,
就算你不想让我知道
you shouldn't have tried to blackmail him.
那你也不应该勒索他
And if it wasn't bad enough that you slept with my husband
你和我丈夫鬼混了那么多年
all those years ago and left your daughter
你离开了你的女儿,对她隐瞒了生父的身份
in the dark about her father's identity,
这样还不够
then you send an imposter into my home to get money.
居然还派了个骗子来我家里要钱
You know what? I don't need to listen to this any longer.
你知道吗,我不想听你数叨
I got what I came here for--
我来这里得到了
my half of the inheritance,
我应得的那一半遗产
and I'm leaving.
现在我要走了
It's not exactly that easy.
哪有这么容易的事情
Gentlemen?
先生们
What's going on?
怎么回事
You're being arrested for fraud.
你因为欺诈罪被捕了
Ivy is the one who committed fraud, not me.
艾薇承认她是骗子,我可没承认
Yes, well, you're the one that put her up to it,
是的,但你是幕后指使者
so that kinda makes you the mastermind
你在背后策划了
behind the whole thing.
整个事件
Well, unfortunately for you,
真不幸
Ivy would never admit that to anyone.
艾薇永远都不会向任何人承认这点
Otherwise, she would incriminate herself in the process.
否则她会连累她自己的
Ivy?
艾薇
Actually, I've already given my statement,
事实上,我已经给出了证词
and in exchange for ratting you out,
作为"出卖"你的交换条件
I got off scot-free.
我将不会受到处罚
Uh-oh, Carol.
卡萝
Dinner's over, and it looks like
晚宴结束了,看起来
Ivy just served you your last supper.
艾薇刚刚招待了你最后一顿晚餐
You realize this isn't just hurting my mom.
你知道这不仅伤害了我妈妈
It's hurting me, too.
也伤害了我
Your mother deserves to be punished.
你母亲罪有应得
She defrauded all of us,
她骗了我们所有人
and we should have done this months ago.
我们几个月前就应该这么做了
You know, don't listen to her, Lola.
别听她放屁,洛拉
This has nothing to do with fraud.
这跟欺诈毫无关系
This is all because I slept with her husband two decades ago.
就是因为几百年前,我和她丈夫上过床
But here's the thing, Lily.
你听好,莉莉
I never would have been with William in the first place
如果威廉和你在一起开心的话
if he were happy with you.
我是没可能钻空子的
One tip--
提醒你们一下
If you want things to go smoothly in the jail,
如果你们希望监狱里风平浪静
put her in solitary.
就把她单独关一间
You know, maybe my mom was right keeping me from you all these years,
也许这些年我妈妈不让我接触你是对的
because the truth hasn't helped anybody.
因为真相不会对任何人有好处
Lola, wait.
洛拉,等等
Let me take you home.
让我送你回家吧
You know I never meant
你知道我绝不希望
for any of this to happen, right?
有这种事情发生,明白吗
Oh, wow, what's next?
接下来会怎么样
You gonna walk her down the aisle?
你要陪她走上圣坛吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Where are you going?
等等,等等,你去哪
They haven't even handed out the certificates to the nominees yet.
他们还没有给提名者颁发证书呢
Did you really feel the need to steal the spotlight
就因为我在某些杂志封底上的评价
from me tonight because I was above you
比你的要高,你就认为
on the--on the back page of some magazine?
今晚有必要抢我的风头
No, that's ridiculous.
不是,这都是无稽之谈
Is it? 'cause you said in your speech
是吗,你说过
something about me being "Brilliant and highbrow,"
我现在是"杰出文化名流"了
and if it's about that,
如果真是这样的话
it's a bit of an overreaction, don't you think?
你真的反应过度了,你不这样认为吗
I mean, you know none of that stuff means anything to me.
你知道我并不看重这些东西
Well, it means something to me,
可是我看重
and it isn't just about the magazine.
这和杂志无关
I don't wanna live in someone else's shadow anymore.
我不想再生活在别人的阴影下
I did it the whole year I was with Louis,
我和路易在一起的这一年,都是这种状态
And then with Chuck before that.
以前和恰克在一起时也是这样
I'm sick of being behind the scenes in a relationship.
我厌倦了在一段关系中老是躲在幕后
You're not behind-the-scenes with me.
你和我在一起不是在幕后
That's what I love about us.
这就是我喜欢我们在一起的原因
We are equals in this.
我们的关系是平等的
Well, that's not how I feel,
可我现在没有这种感觉
and it's clearly not how other people view me.
很明显大家也不是这么看我的
Maybe you are so focused on how everyone else perceives you,
也许你太关注其他人是怎么看你的了
that you no longer know who you are.
以致你自己已经看不清自己了
And that's too bad,
如果你只能看到
'cause if you could only see what I see...
我看到的世界,那实在是太遗憾了
Is it safe to assume that you're ready to, um,
我可以假设你已经准备好
resume our relationship again?
重新审视我们的关系了
What do you say we go downstairs and grab a drink together
我们去楼下喝一杯
and continue exploring our options?
再继续探讨一下我们的选择怎么样
Okay.
好吧
Actually, Diana, I, um, just got a text from Chuck.
事实上,戴安娜,我刚收到恰克的短信
He's back home, and he's, um, wondering where I am.
他回家了,问我在哪里
So if I could just take a rain check on that drink,
我们改天再喝吧
then I'll just see you at the office.
办公室见
Wait a minute!
等等
Serena, give me a minute, please.
瑟琳娜,请听我说
Hey, look...
听着
I'm sorry for not being truthful with you today.
很抱歉我今天对你撒了谎
And for cheating on your mother all those years ago.
也很抱歉骗了你母亲这么多年
That's between you and mom,
这是你和我母亲之间的事
but you lied to me today to protect Lola.
但你今天为了保护洛拉,不惜对我撒了谎
You left me when I was 4 years old,
我四岁时,你就离开了我
and when I tracked you down...
当我想方设法找到你
you wouldn't even see me.
你却连见都不见我
All I ever wanted my whole life was a father,
我想要的只是一个父亲
and all you ever did was avoid me,
而你却一直在逃避
and then now when you find out about Lola,
现在你知道有洛拉了
you just rush to be by her side.
你却急不可耐地去了她的身边
Well, you broke my mom's heart,
过去你伤了妈妈的心
and now you just broke mine.
现在你同样伤了我的心
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
Don't get up. I'm not gonna be long.
不用起来,我一会就走
Apparently, you did have a dinner tonight,
很明显,你已经吃过晚餐了
or so I read from a newsfeed
我看新闻上说
about you getting your sister arrested.
你叫警察把你姐给拘留了
Carol hurt this family too badly to just get away with it.
卡萝毒害了这个家庭,不能轻易放过她
You sound just like your mother.
你说话跟你母亲真像
Well, I'll take that as a compliment.
就当你是在夸我吧
My mother would have done anything
为了保护家族名誉
to preserve our family name.
我妈妈愿意做任何事
No matter the consequences to the actual family members,
不管会不会伤害到家人
right?
对吧
I'll bet
我敢打包票
you even paid off the nurse to testify against Ivy.
你给了护士钱,让她说了那些对艾薇不利的话
You know, I-I thought we'd grown together,
我一直以为我们能一起度过难关
but if this is who you wanna be...
但如果你要变成这样的人
I don't wanna have anything to do with it.
我也不想跟你有任何关系了
Rufus, are you saying you'd like a divorce?
鲁弗斯,你是想离婚吗
'cause where exactly
在上东区
are you gonna find some other upper east side woman
你上哪去找另外一个女人
to take care of you the way I have?
能像我这样关心你照顾你
Spoken like a true Rhodes.
真像罗兹家的人
You just made my decision for us to spend some time apart
听了你的话,我要跟你分开的决心
that much easier.
更坚定了
So... thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, hey. How was your day?
今天过的怎么样
I've decided to delete certain disturbing images
我妈过去做的那些错事
of my mother's past from my mind...
虽然很过分,但我决定忘了它
and attempt a relationship with her.
我想试着跟她好好相处
Well, before you two start bonding
在你们联络感情
and having spa weekends together,
一起去度假前
maybe you should see this.
还是先看看这个吧
Elizabeth Fisher e-mailed me that picture a few minutes ago.
伊丽莎白?费舍尔刚给我发了条彩信
Take a look at the date in the corner.
看下角落的日期
It's right before you were born.
正好是你出生前几天
But Diana said Elizabeth couldn't get pregnant.
但戴安娜说,伊丽莎白不能怀孕啊
Well, I guess she lied to you.
我觉得她在骗你
Jack probably put her up to it.
可能是杰克指使她的
Jack? What does he have to do with this?
杰克,他和这事有啥关系
Turns out he's the one funding Diana.
他是戴安娜的投资人
He could have paid her to tell you whatever you wanted to hear.
他可能给了她钱,你想听什么,她就说什么
And had her pretend Elizabeth's donated blood was really hers.
那么她献的所谓血,其实都是伊丽莎白的
But if Elizabeth really is my mother,
但如果伊丽莎白真是我妈
then why would she deny being the donor?
她为什么要否认给我献过血呢
Something still doesn't add up.
其中肯定还有内幕
You were right.
你说的没错
The problem wasn't your success.
问题不在于你的成功
It was me.
而是在于我自己
Somehow between being traded for a hotel
莫名其妙地跑去开房
and selling out for a tiara,
放弃了王室婚姻
I lost my true self.
我在这个过程中,失去了自我
But I wanna be found.
但我想把她找回来
Could you possibly help?
你能帮我吗
I have a feeling that the real Blair Waldorf
我觉得真正的布莱尔?霍道夫近在眼前
is a lot closer than you think.
没你想象的那么遥远
Wasn't all that long ago that she and I
不久之前,她还和我一起
were working side-by-side at "W,"
在《W》杂志派对上并肩作战
and I totally fell for her.
那时我就爱她爱到不能自拨
And what was that girl like?
那个女孩是什么样的
That girl is, uh, fiercely strong,
她,很犀利,很坚强
independent, outspoken, beautiful,
独立,外向,美丽
capable of anything, and no man or magazine
无所不能,没有人或者哪本杂志
should be able to take that away from her.
能抹去她的优点
She sounds great.
她听起来真棒
I look forward to meeting her again.
我希望能再见到她
I can't believe Lily did this to me.
真不敢相信莉莉会这样对我
Neither can I,
我也是
but you have to stop thinking about your sister
但你现在不能再想你妹妹的事了
and start doing what's best for our daughter.
你得为我们的女儿好好打算下
With you under arrest,
你已经被逮捕了
it's going to be very difficult
你想要拿到自己的财产
for you to access your money.
是难上加难
If you sign over power of attorney to me,
如果你签了委托书,授权给我
I give you my word that I'll take care of Lola,
我保证,我会照顾好洛拉
and I will get you the best damn lawyers
也会给你请最好的律师
your mother's inheritance can buy.
反正你母亲的遗产绝对能负担得起
You really care about her, don't you?
你真的很在乎她,对吗
I just wanna do the right thing.
我只是想做该做的事
You did the right thing.
你做得很对
Carol never should have put you in this position.
卡萝不该那么对你
I want you to know I'm not like her.
我想让你明白,我跟她不一样
I might have... come to New York
当时来纽约
because Carol paid me to, but once I met you,
是卡萝雇的我,但遇到你以后
the only thing that mattered to me
我就有种回到家的归属感
was feeling like I was a part of your family.
这种感觉是我唯一在乎的东西
So you've said, but there is, um,
可能吧
nothing to be done about that, is there?
但我们应该到此为止了,对吧
I could tear up this check.
我可以不要这些钱
Lily, please.
莉莉,求你了
Just let me earn back a place in your heart.
别把我想得那么不堪
Good-bye, Ivy.
再见,艾薇
Hello?
你好
I did what you asked.
我按你说的做了
I'll sign Carol's half of the estate over to you
到你家后,我会把卡萝名下
when I get to the apartment.
一半的不动产转给你
Thank you.
谢谢
We both know she does not deserve that money,
我们都很清楚,她没资格拿那些钱
and your getting it away from her
我发现了你俩的好事
is the least you could do after what I found out
你帮我拿回这些东西
about you two today.
这是最起码的
But you are going to take care of Lola, right?
你会照顾洛拉的,对吗
That was our deal.
我们商量好的
What kind of a monster do you think I am?
在你心中,我就那么坏吗
You think just because she's a product
虽说她是你俩婚外情的结晶
of your extramarital affair that I would punish Lola.
但你觉得,我会因为这个惩罚她吗
I wouldn't do that.
我不会迁怒于她的
Why don't I believe you?
我怎么会不相信你呢
See you soon.
一会儿见
On second thought...
仔细想想
take me to J.F.K.
去肯尼迪机场
What do you want?
你想干吗
I know we've had our ups and downs.
我知道我们的关系一波三折
Well, mostly downs.
好吧,大多都是不好的一面
But... we're sisters now.
但我们毕竟是亲姐妹啊
Half. What's your point?
同父异母而已,你想说什么
I don't know a ton about being a sibling,
我不知道怎样做好姐妹
but I have a hunch that uniting against parents
但我觉得,姐妹俩联合起来反抗家长
is a pretty major bonding experience.
会促进感情
I was thinking the best way for you to get back at your mom
我觉得对你来说,最能报复你妈的做法
is by helping me get my mom out of jail.
就是帮我,把我妈从监狱里弄出来
You never really stood a chance of exposing me as Gossip Girl,
你想曝光我是八卦天后,但一直没机会
and I'm not really interested in being your sister
对于你这个一夜之间冒出来的妹妹
all of a sudden.
我没什么兴趣
So please just stay away from me and my family,
请你远离我,还有我的家人
Okay, sis?
好吗,妹妹
I'll show you out now.
我送你出去
You okay?
你没事吧
The only thing that Diana and Elizabeth
戴安娜和伊丽莎白唯一的交集
have in common is my uncle Jack.
就是我叔叔,杰克
Take a look at this photo again.
你再看看这张照片
You see the tattoo on the guy's arm?
看到那个男人手臂上的纹身了吗
Yeah. So?
看到了,怎么了
So I know that tattoo.
我认得那纹身
Check it out.
看这个
The man in that photo is not my dad.
照片里的男人,不是我爸
It's Jack.
是杰克
What if all this subterfuge over my mother's identity
如果关于我母亲的种种隐瞒
was actually disguising the real question?
都是为了遮掩一个关键问题呢
It's not who's my mom. It's who's my dad.
重要的不是谁是我母亲,而是谁是我父亲
Nate, I think Jack Bass is my father.
内特,我怀疑杰克?拜斯才是我的亲生父亲