"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Bart. He's alive.
巴特,他还活着
What about Lily?
莉莉怎么办
Have you thought about how you wanna break the news to her?
你想过怎么告诉她真相吗
Where exactly are you gonna find some other upper east side woman
你到哪能再找个上东区的贵妇
to take care of you the way I have?
能像我这样照顾你
You just made my decision for us to spend some time apart
你让我对分开一段时间的这个决定
that much easier.
更心安理得了
I'm with Chuck. He needs me.
我跟恰克在一起,他需要我
He's going through an extremely difficult time right now.
他现在正处于艰难时刻
My computer is gone.
我的电脑不见了
Gossip girl. She took it.
是"八卦天后"拿走了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Either way, it's over. The real Gossip Girl is back.
反正都结束了,真正的"八卦天后"回来了
Do you really wanna spend
你真的愿意
the entire summer with me in Rome?
跟我一起在罗马度过一整个夏天吗
There is nothing I want more.
我再想不过了
I've got a page from Blair Waldorf's diary
我拿到了布莱尔?霍道夫日记中的一页
where she tells all about who's really in her heart.
她在上面倾诉了自己的心声
Good morning, upper east siders.
早安,上东区的人们
How do you look today?
你们今天看起来怎么样
You know image is everything.
你懂的,外表代表了一切
Oh, it's so great to hear from you, David.
很高兴你能打电话来,大卫
I would love to work together on another movie.
我很愿意跟你合作下一部电影
Yeah, I'll look out for my premiere invitation.
当然,我期待着首演的邀请函
See you then. Bye.
回头联系,再见
But under those perfect clothes and perfect smiles,
但是在华丽的服装和甜美的笑容背后
everyone has their not-so-perfect secrets.
每个人都有着不太光彩的秘密
I take it you've decided to ask Lola to move in for the summer.
看来你决定让劳拉夏天搬进来了吧
She sleeps here every night.
她每晚都在这睡
I wanna see her every day.
我也想每天都见她
I figure, why not?
所以为什么不呢
This place could use a woman's touch.
这地方确实需要女人的柔情
Couldn't we all.
谁不是呢
Lucky for me, nothing can stay hidden forever.
幸运的是,纸总是包不住火的
Have you heard from Lily?
你有莉莉的消息吗
No. Nothing.
没有
Whether the truth's in a diary
无论是日记里的真相
or the daily news...
还是每日新闻
Once it's out, it will change everything.
一旦曝光,一切都会改变
Let the chips fall where they may--
放手下注吧,各位
along with the husbands and boyfriends.
押上自己的丈夫和男朋友们吧
It's bad enough you read my diary,
你看我的日记就已经够糟了
but to publically expose my naked thoughts
居然还公开我的私隐想法
is unconscionable!
这也太过分了
B, I was never gonna publish them. B
我从没打算要公开它们
I just wanted to know that I could.
我只想确认自己有这个能力
I was upset about you and Dan.
我当时因为你和丹的事很伤心
And I'm so sorry. I never thought Gossip Girl would
我真的很抱歉,我从没想过"八卦天后"
steal my computer with everything on it.
会偷走我的电脑,上面有很多秘密
Well, I took Dan's phone just so he wouldn't see anything.
我把丹的手机拿走了,以防他看到什么
But I'm just postponing the inevitable
但是如果她一直这样曝光
if she keeps releasing pages.
我也只是在做无用功罢了
I wouldn't worry about Dan. He's a writer.
我不会担心丹的,他是个作家
He knows that diaries are all about exploring your thoughts.
他会理解日记只是发泄情绪的方式
Like all terrible things you said about me--
就像,所有你写我的坏话
that's not how you really feel.
都不是你的真实想法
It is now. Oh!
现在是了
"Another day of wedding planning where my mother needs
"准备婚礼的一天,我妈又试图
to make me small so she can be the star."
遮住我的光彩,好抢走风头"
There goes that relationship!
现在到母女关系了
No big deal! Who needs a mother?!
没什么大不了的,谁需要妈妈啊
You better find a way to stop this
在我失去所有我在意的人之前
before I lose everyone I ever cared about.
你最好想办法阻止它的发生
I will, right away.
我会的,马上就去
Dorota!
多洛塔
We need to find every damning thing I ever wrote
我们得把我写过的坏话都翻出来
so we can be proactive about damage control.
我们得先发制人,尽量减少损失
Every damning thing since grade school
从小学开始的所有坏话
is a lot of damning.
可不是个小数量啊
Do you wanna steam laundry in Siberia?
你想被发配到西伯利亚熨衣服吗
Mobilize the troops!
集合所有人
Hey.
你好
Hey. I know you wanna talk to me about something,
你好,我知道你想跟我谈谈
but can I go first?
但能让我先说吗
Yeah, sure. What's going on?
当然了,怎么了
I got a job as a swing in the touring company of "Wicked."
我找到了一份"女巫传"巡演的全体候补工作
A swing? What's that? Like a part or a prop?
全体候补,那是什么,是做配角还是主角
It's like an understudy
就是候补演员
but for a lot of characters.
是为各种角色做替补
It's not exactly my dream, but with my mom in jail,
这虽然不是很理想,但我妈在蹲大牢
It solves my summer housing problem.
这又能解决我暑假住宿问题
Well, I know housing's an issue,
我知道住宿是个问题
but you don't have to leave New York.
但你也用不着离开纽约啊
I don't want to leave you either.
我也不想离开你
But even if I could afford to stay here,
但即使我有足够的钱住在这
I'd never find an acting job that paid enough.
我也很难再找到报酬那么好的工作了
It's best option. I have to get to my fitting, okay?
这是最好的选择了,我得先去试装了
All right, well, I, um--
那好吧,我...
Oh! You wanted to talk.
对了,你也有事要说
I'm sorry. I'll come over as soon as I'm done, okay?
对不起,我一弄完就赶回来,好吗
I appreciate everything
我很感激
F.H.P did for Stella.
F.H.P为斯黛拉所做的一切
I'm just not sure that it's the right path for me.
我只是不确定那条路是否适合我
All right, talk soon.
好的,回头再聊
Blair, darling, why is Dorota carrying your life history?
布莱尔,为什么多洛塔拿着你所有的日记
Suffice it to say that I apologize in advance
首先说明,如果你今天有什么会面
if any of your meetings today are negatively affected
因为我的隐私被公开而不顺利的话
by the publication of my intimate musings.
我深表歉意
Thank you.
谢谢
"My mother considers herself an arbiter of Parisian style,
"我母亲自恃是个深懂巴黎风格的权威人士
but the only french she is intimate with are fries."
其实她唯一熟悉的也就只是法式炸薯条"
Well...
这个
The reflections of an overprivileged
物质上被宠坏却又没人照顾的
and unattended 13-year-old
十三岁的小孩的小想法
have no bearing on the business I'm in town for,
对我所经营的生意不会有丝毫影响
which I have to discuss with you.
而且我得跟你谈谈生意上的事
I would love to, just as soon as I get my own business in order.
我非常愿意,我一把我的事情安排好就过来
Oh.
好吧
Pages with foot and mouth
我已经标记出了
already marked from "K" to 6.
从幼儿园到六年级所有说坏话的日记页
What are you waiting for?
你们还在磨蹭什么
Every minute is another bridge burned.
每一分钟都可能会都有一段关系被毁
Why should we help you when you called us "Back of house"?
你都叫我们后勤部门了,我们凭什么还帮你
That was you.
那是叫你
Um, she says my hair is as thick as Jessica Simpson's.
她说我的头发像杰西卡?辛普森一样浓厚
That says "Head."
上面写的是"头" (头厚是傻瓜的意思)
You should be grateful that your names are mentioned at all.
我能提到你们的名字,你们就该感激涕零了
That guy spent one week with Marilyn,
那个跟玛丽莲?梦露待了一周的家伙
and he is still living off the royalties.
现在还靠这个赚着稿费呢
Your grandchildren will brag
你们的子孙都会吹嘘
that their ancestors were belittled by Blair Waldorf.
他们的上一辈曾臣服于布莱尔?霍道夫
Fine. What do we have to do?
好吧,我们要做什么
Hey.
喂
If you're calling to yell at me about Blair's diary,
如果你打来是为了责怪我布莱尔日记的事
I-I know. I'm sorry. I-I know I deserve it.
我知道,我活该
But I am doing everything I can
但是我已经使出浑身解数
to get Gossip Girl to stop posting any more of it.
去阻止"八卦天后"曝光这些日记了
Wait a second. Gossip girl has Blair's diary?
等一下, "八卦天后"有布莱尔的日记
That's not why you're calling?
你打来不是为了这个吗
No, no. Uh, my dad was trying to reach Lily,
不是啊,我爸一直在试着联系莉莉
and I was wondering if you'd spoken to her since...
我想问你有没有在巴特"复活"之后
Bart's resurrection.
跟她聊过
No, I left her a couple messages last night,
还没,我昨晚给她留了几次言
but I haven't heard from her.
但她还没回
I'm sorry. I have to go deal with this Blair thing.
我很抱歉,我得先解决布莱尔的这件事
Yeah, yeah, yeah, about that--
对于,关于这事...
Just be the bigger person and don't read any of them.
大度点,别在意那些爆料
Stay off "Gossip girl," Okay?
别去读《八卦天后》好吗
Serena hasn't heard from Lily?
莉莉还没跟瑟琳娜联系吗
No, she hasn't.
嗯,还没有
Is that Lily getting back to you?
是莉莉重新来找你了吗
No, it's my lawyer. I asked him to find out
是我的律师,我让他帮我调查一下
what Bart's reappearance means to my marriage.
巴特的再现对我们的婚姻来说意味着什么
And?
结果呢
"Lily and Bart never got a divorce,
他说,莉莉和巴特没办过离婚手续
So technically they're still married."
所以法律上来说他们还是夫妻
Wait, wait, wait. What?
什么,不会吧
One of Lily's marriages has to be annulled.
莉莉的两桩婚事其中一桩将被视为无效
I wanna make sure it's not mine. I gotta go.
我要确保不是我和她的婚姻无效,我走了
Deceiving you was the only way
为了保证你和恰克的安全
to keep you and Chuck safe.
我只能对你们隐瞒
If I had known,
如果你早点告诉我的话
maybe we could've done things differently.
可能事情就会不一样了
You mean you would've come with me.
你是说那样的话你就会跟我走吗
Please.
拜托
You were getting ready to leave me for Rufus.
你那时已准备离开我,和鲁弗斯在一起了
I'm sorry for that.
我很抱歉
I should've had more respect for our marriage.
我应该更尊重我们的婚姻的
What about Charles?
那查尔斯呢
I mean, uh, his thinking you were dead was hell for him.
你逝世的消息对他来说如五雷轰顶
He got through it, though,
在你的关怀下
with your help.
他已经熬过来了
He told me about the adoption, Lily.
他告诉我你将他视为己出
I owe you everything for that.
我真的很感激你
Charles is family.
查尔斯是我的家人
And even with you back, he's mine, too.
虽然你现在回来了,我还会将他视为家人
And now here we are,
现在我们团聚了
technically still married,
以法律承认的夫妻关系
with a son that we legally share.
并且合法拥有一个儿子
I can't deny the fact there's a part of me that would...
我承认,从某种程度上来说我非常希望
like to move back in here,
搬回到这里
repair the damage to our relationship--
努力修复我们之间的关系
a great deal of which I am responsible for.
对此我该承担大部分的责任
You know, Bart, I have some wonderful memories...
巴特,我们之间是有很美好的回忆
I know. I know.
我知道
You've moved on.
你有新的生活
You are... happily married to Rufus.
你跟鲁弗斯有着美满的婚姻
I'm sorry. It was foolish of me to think
对不起,我太天真了
that you'd ever choose me over him.
以为你会选择我
Status report.
现在汇报工作进度
Penelope--social suicide watch.
佩内洛普,汇报社交危机监督情况
The Met's not gonna be happy.
大都会歌剧院会很不高兴
Make a donation.
那就捐款
Also include the ballet, opera.
同时也要捐给芭蕾舞剧院院和歌剧
Skip M.O.M.A.
现代艺术博物馆就算了
Tim Burton isn't art.
蒂姆?伯顿的电影算不上艺术
I stand by that statement.
我还是坚持这个观点
Jessica, you are on restaurants.
杰西卡,你在检查餐厅的部分
I need to be able to eat in this town again.
我得确保能继续在城里的餐厅吃饭
Start by apologizing at Per Se
先对波西餐厅道歉
and work your way down to Boulud Sud. Kati, regarding fashion, tell Diane that when I said
凯蒂,至于时装方面,告诉黛安
her wraps looked like they were for falafels,
当我说她的外套像沙拉三明治的时候
that I meant it as a compliment.
其实我是在赞美她
What could be more interesting than saving my future?
有什么比挽救我的未来生活更有意思
Your past.
你的过去
This is all Serena's fault!
这都是瑟琳娜的错
She said she would fix it. It just made it worse.
她说她会想办法弥补,现在越补越糟了
Go.
你们走吧
Not you. I have a new task for you.
没让你走,我有新的任务分配给你
I'm not comfortable kissing Dan.
我可不想吻丹
I'll manage matters of my heart.
我会想办法修复心灵遭受的伤害
You find every secret Serena has.
你去挖掘瑟琳娜所有的秘密
I need the best one, to destroy her.
我要用她最不可告人秘密来摧毁她
I just hope Chuck and Dan don't see this.
我只希望恰克和丹不要看到这些爆料
For my father's press conference this afternoon,
关于今天下午我父亲的新闻发布会
make sure you only have hard sources--
我需要你确保只接待实力强硬的媒体
The "Times," "The journal." No perez.
比如泰晤士报,新闻报,不要让佩雷兹出现
What is it?
什么消息
"This new romance with Dan is fun,
和丹的新关系很快乐
but is cultural stimulation enough?
可是仅在文化素养上相互促进就够了吗
What if I never love anyone more than I Chuck?"
如果我不能像爱恰克那样爱别人怎么办
Looks like someone forgot a "D" At the end of that word.
有些人似乎分不清过去和现在
Guess we just answered who is in Blair's heart.
我们似乎揭晓了布莱尔心中真正爱的人
Question is, is there room for two?
问题是,她心里能容得下两个人吗
Dan? Hello, it's me!
丹,你在吗,是我
Do you want to come with me
你想不想跟我一起
to the shepherds' divorce party tonight?
去参加今晚的谢菲尔德离婚派对
I should've known that marriage was doomed
当瑟琳娜在接待会上给我男友致命一击的时候
when Serena banged my boyfriend at the reception.
我就该意识到婚姻是爱情的坟墓
You saw "Gossip girl."
你还是看了《八卦天后》
You wanna reimburse me for my new phone?
你打算买只新手机赔偿给我吗
'cause I'm assuming it's you who took the old one.
我猜是你拿走了我的旧手机
I swear, it was just a fleeting thought that
我发誓,那只是一闪而过的念头
I jotted down the day before our hotel room incident.
在酒店事件之前我胡乱写下了那些
And drunk elevator sex changed all that.
醉酒后的电梯情爱改变了我的想法
I would have edited it out of my biography
如果不是现在就被公布出来的话
had it not already been posted for posterity.
我一定会把它从我的自传中剔除的
What you wrote wasn't about sex.
你写的重点不是情爱
It was about your feelings.
是你的感受的
My feelings about our impending sex,
是对于我们尚未进行的情爱的感受
which no longer apply.
那感受已经过时啦
Blair, I told you I loved you,
布莱尔,我跟你说过我爱你
And you pretended like you didn't even hear me.
可你假装根本没听到
Well, Dan, let's just put all that behind us.
丹,让我们把这一切都抛到脑后好吗
Y-you're-- you're doing it again.
你又来了
Do you even want to be in this relationship?
你到底想不想跟我在一起
Of course.
当然
Is the reason you can't say you love me because...
你不说你爱我的原因
you're still in love with Chuck?
是不是因为你还爱着恰克
No.
当然不是
Then I need to know how do you feel about me,
那么在今天结束前
by tonight.
你要告我,你对我的感觉
Dan.
丹
We're supposed to be spending the summer in Italy together,
我们本来计划去意大利共度暑假
and I don't want you coming unless I know where we stand.
但那是在我清楚我们到底是什么关系的前提下
Sorry that took so long. I'm here to talk now.
抱歉我来晚了,现在可以开始谈了
There's actually someone you need to talk to first.
你需要先跟某人谈一谈
Dad!
爸爸
Your roommate said I would find you here.
你的室友说我可以上这里找到你
You look great.
你看起来很好
Oh. Well, is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Did something happen with mom's case?
妈妈的案子有没有什么进展
No, I'm afraid her future is still pretty uncertain.
没有,她的未来恐怕还是充满了不定数
But I don't want yours to be,
但我不希望你的未来也是如此
so I've arranged for Carol's half of Cece's estate
所以我计划将卡萝所拥有的茜茜一半房产
to be transferred to you.
转到你名下
This is a lot of money.
那是好大一笔钱
You know what it means, right?
你知道这意味着什么吧
I can pay for school.
我可以交学费了
And not be an oompa loompa understudy.
不需要再当候补演员来支付学费
You can stay in New York...
你可以呆在纽约
and live with me.
跟我一起生活
Did you just ask me to move in with you?
你是叫我搬过来跟你一起住吗
I believe he did.
我也听到了
You can say no if you want, but you can't make the excuse
如果你不愿意,你可以告诉我
that you don't fit into my world anymore.
但是不要以不适应上东区圈子为由拒绝我
It's your world now, too.
你也是这个圈子的人了
Well, this is my mom's money.
这是我妈妈的财产
I can't make any decisions until I talk to her.
我需要先跟她商量过才能做决定
Rufus, you're looking well.
鲁弗斯,你看起来气色不错
I see the transition from Brooklyn to the big-time
我可以看出你从布鲁克林搬至上流阶层
has done you wonders.
给你带来的巨大转变
I'm, uh, not here for small talk.
我没打算来这里闲聊
I just need you to sign these annulment papers.
我需要你签一下这些解除婚约的协议
Lily has chosen to end our marriage
看来莉莉已经选择结束我们的婚姻
in order to save yours?
以维持你们的婚姻了
She made her choice three years ago
她三年前就做出了选择
when she decided to leave you for me.
决定为了我离开你
Nothing's changed since then.
从未变过
Maybe I have.
也许我变了
All that time in hiding
长期以来的躲藏
made me realize what's really important.
让我意识到什么才是最重要的事情
What does-- what does that mean exactly?
你这话是什么意思
That if Lily's happiness depends on my signature on these,
如果莉莉的幸福倚仗于我签下的这些文件
you will have them by the end of the day.
今天内你就会拿到它们的
Thank you.
谢谢
I just got off the phone with David O. Russell's assistant.
我刚接完戴维?拉塞尔的助理的电话
My invitation to the premiere was rescinded...
对方撤回了让我出演女主角的邀请
I've always found him an intelligent filmmaker.
我一直觉得,他是个聪明的电影制作人
Because Gossip Girl posted a diary page
因为八卦天后发了一页日记
about how I never read "The beautiful and damned,"
上面说,我其实从来没读过《美丽与毁灭》
so I just pretended to to get the job.
我其实是假装读过,以得到这份工作
Well, maybe you should've considered that
也许你在泄漏我的日记之前
before you leaked my diary.
就应该想到
It wasn't in your diary.
你的日记里没有这段
Not the ones you found, but it was
你发现的那些日记里是没有这段
on the page I just wrote
但是在我看到你的邀请函后
and e-mailed to Gossip Girl
我就给八封天后发了一页日记
when I saw your invitation.
那一页里的确是有这一段
Blair, you knew how important that job was to me,
布莱尔,你知道那份工作对我来说有多重要
And--and I was on the verge of getting another one.
让我再去找份工作,这谈何容易
Summer job on a film set versus exposing all my secrets.
"暑假电影工作"对"泄漏我的秘密"
No, I'm not sorry.
不,我丝毫不抱歉
"I'll never love Chuck again
"在恰克今晚的所作所为后
after what he did tonight.
我再也不会爱他了"
He's a monster. He deserves to be alone forever."
"他是个魔鬼,他活该一辈子孤单"
I was waiting for that one.
我就等这条呢
You happy now, now that I'm as alone as you are?
你现在高兴了,现在我和你一样孤身一人了
Well, I'm only alone because of you.
我单身都是因为你
You--you had your prince and you had Chuck.
你得到了你的王子,你还有恰克
You didn't need to take Dan, too.
你不需要把丹也收为囊中之物
I didn't "Take" Dan. That's not how relationships work.
我没有收了丹,恋爱不是这个样子的
You would know that
如果高中毕业后
if you'd grown up at all since high school.
你有所有成长的话,你就会明白这点
Oh, come on, Blair. You're the one who can't move on.
得了吧,布莱尔,你才是那个留恋过去的人
You--you're still in love with Chuck
你还爱着恰克
and you still won't admit it.
却死不承认
Get out.
滚出去
I mean it. I want you gone for good.
我说真的,你走了对谁都好
Pack your things.
收拾你的行李
You can't hold me responsible for everything bad in your life.
你不能因为生活不顺就全都怪我
I can because you are.
我能,因为你就是起因
The best time I ever had
我最快乐的时光
was when you were gone six years ago.
就是六年前你离开的那段日子
Leave your key with Dorota.
把你的钥匙留给多洛塔
Well, it's about time William gave you my money.
威廉也该把我的钱给你了
I was starting to worry
我之前一直在担心
he'd made some secret alliance with Lily.
他是否会和莉莉背地里搞小把戏
I guess it just took a while to arrange everything.
安排好一切,是需要时间的
But now we can hire you a great defense lawyer.
但现在我们需要给你雇一个好的辩护律师
I already have one.
我已经有了
Abrams & Weil took my case
埃布拉姆和韦伊律师事务所
pro bono last week.
上周接手了我的案子,是无偿的
Apparently, one of the partners read about me
很显然,有个合伙人在《纽约社会日记》上
in the New York social diary.
看到了我的消息
Just out of the blue like that?
这么突然
Wow. Well, that's great, mom.
太棒了,妈妈
Then why aren't you smiling?
那你为什么不笑呢
This money is a good thing.
有这笔钱是件好事
Go tell Nate you'll move in with him.
去告诉内特,你要搬去和他同居
Don't turn your back on the life that...
别逃避那段不堪回首的往事
I almost screwed up for you.
以及那段差点被我毁掉的生活
I am proud of you, son.
我为你骄傲,儿子
Lily told me you'd stepped up,
莉莉告诉我你长大了
But I had no idea how much you accomplished.
但是我完全不知道你这么能干
Thank you.
谢谢
How was seeing Lily after all this time?
经过这么多事情之后,见到莉莉感觉如何
I never dealt with such a formidable woman.
我从没和这么强大的女人打过交道
Made me regret not treating her better.
这让我很后悔,当初怎么没对她好些
They do require dedication.
是该对她们好些
I assume you're talking about Blair Waldorf.
我想你说的是布莱尔?霍道夫
But you two aren't back together?
你们两个没有复合吗
I made a lot of mistakes after you left.
你走之后,我犯了很多错误
I lost my temper.
我大发脾气
I... lost myself.
迷失了自我
When I finally realized what I'd done
在我终于意识到我都做了什么之后
and I had the ring to propose, I...
我拿着戒指准备求婚,我...
I was too late.
我迟了一步
And then she married a prince.
她嫁给了一位王子
Now she's with Dan Humphrey.
她现在和丹?汉弗瑞在一起了
Or at least I think she is.
至少我认为她是
I don't really know how she feels about either of us.
我并不清楚,她是怎么看待我跟她的关系的
So... what are you waiting for?
那么,你还在等什么
Chances like this don't come around by often.
像这样的机会可不多
And no one does a grand, romantic gesture
没人能比拜斯
better than a bass.
做事更大方,出手更浪漫
Of course I didn't have anything to do
我跟你母亲的新律师
with your mother's new lawyer.
没什么好谈的
Carol still won't speak to me.
卡萝还是不肯和我讲话
But if you need any help
但如果你需要我
paying their fees, I'll contribute.
帮你支付律师费,我会给你的
Everyone deserves a defense.
人人都需要一位辩护律师
Well, the firm is working for free.
律师事务所免费辩护
And if I needed money, I have my mon's half of CeCe's estate.
如果我需要钱,我有外祖母茜茜一半的房产
That's right. William--uh, well, your father mentioned that.
没错,威廉,你父亲提过这事
Excuse me, Miss Lily.
打扰了,莉莉小姐
I have delivery from your attorney.
这里有一份你的律师送来的快件
Thank you, Vanya.
谢谢你,瓦尼亚
Bye.
再见
Is everything okay?
没什么事吧
I'm not sure.
我说不好
Would you mind letting yourself out?
你自行离开吧,我就不送你了
Make sure they know
确保他们知道
the Q&A will be limited to ten minutes
只有十分钟的问答时间
only on specified subjects.
That's all for now.
就这些
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I... came to check on you.
我来看看你
Gossip Girl's been putting a bunch of stuff up,
八卦天后发了很多东西
And I wanted to make sure that you weren't hurt.
我想确认下,你没有因此受伤
Why would I be hurt
我为什么会因为
about something that was in your diary a year ago?
你一年前写的日记受伤
We've been through so much since then,
从一年前开始,我们就一起经历了很多事情
talked about everything, made amends.
我们无话不谈,补偿以往
Or is there some other reason you're here?
或许你是因为别的原因来这的
Maybe to tell me you and Dan broke up?
或许你是要告诉我,你和丹分手了
No.
不
We haven't.
我们没有
I can't play this game anymore, Blair.
这游戏我玩不下去了,布莱尔
I spent the whole year waiting for you.
我浪费了一年的时间等你
I need to move forward with my life now.
现在我需要向前看了
Of course.
当然
You're right.
你的选择没错
Unless there's something else you need to say.
除非说,你还有别的话要说
I have to go.
我得走了
Blair's dirty work can wait.
布莱尔的卑鄙勾当可以消停了
She fired me.
她解雇了我
I'm on my way to meet everyone at Michael Jordan's steakhouse
我正要去迈克尔?乔丹牛排馆
for the Shepherds' divorce party.
参加谢菲尔德离婚派对,大家都在那
Oh, well, there's been a change of plans.
计划有变
You're not going to that, and neither is Blair,
你不用去了,布莱尔也不会去
and you and your friends are going to see to it.
你和你的朋友们要确保这一点
That's the problem with hired help.
雇人帮忙的问题就在于此
They'll work for anyone.
她们愿意帮任何人的忙
You look just as beautiful in black as you did white.
你看上去和结婚时一样美丽动人
Hey. You look dapper.
你看起来很潇洒
Oh, thank you. You look beautiful.
谢谢,你看起来很美
Blair texted me that she would be here,
布莱尔发短信说她会过来
so I'm--I'm feeling a little bit better.
我感觉稍微好点了
Then you should probably stay off "Gossip Girl."
那你应该别看"八卦天后"
Why?
为什么
Did I miss another diary post?
她又爆料日记内容了吗
She was just spotted at the empire.
有人爆料说她在帝国大厦
Come on, she's probably just telling Chuck
行了,也许她只是要告诉恰克
that--that it's over between them for good,
他们之间永远结束了
and I bet she's on her way here now.
我敢说她马上就过来了
Come on, let's go get you an "Ale-imony" while we wait.
来吧,我们先去喝杯酒,边喝边等
I appreciate you doing all this.
我感谢你为我做的这一切
It's important that the world know you're back.
让世界知道你回来了,这很重要
To new partnerships.
致全新的伙伴关系
Speaking of which...
说到这个
You didn't need to buy me a gift.
你不用给我买礼物
Actually, you bought it.
其实是你买的
I was at Harry Winston,
我去了哈利?温斯顿
picking up an apology trinket for Lily.
想给莉莉挑一件表达歉意的小饰品
Helene told me it was in the vault.
海琳告诉我这件东西在保险箱里
I thought you might want it back.
我想你可能需要把它取回来
Why?
为什么
Well, isn't Blair still the most important thing in your life?
布莱尔依旧是你人生中最重要的事,不是吗
Where's that last grand gesture we spoke of earlier?
我们之前讨论时的气势都哪去了
Maybe I'll just hold on to it.
也许我只能默默埋在心底
Lily. What a present surprise.
莉莉,你能来真是太好了
Charles, do you mind if I speak to your father alone?
查尔斯,可以让我们俩单独聊一会吗
I'll tell everyone we need a few more minutes.
我去通知大家要再等几分钟
I can't believe how much more grown up you are at your age
我真不敢相信
than I was.
你比我当年要成熟多了
I suppose it's the divorce,
我想是离婚的原因吧
and all the other mistakes you've already made.
还有其他所有你犯过的错误
Well, it won't get easier any time soon.
短时间内,情况并不会变好
I'm headed for a reckoning-Dan vs. Chuck.
我需要做出最终选择,丹还是恰克
Ooh. You always did love Jane Austen.
你真是一直都喜欢简?奥斯汀
As literature,
只是她的文字
not my life!
我可不想让我的人生上演她的情节
Dan is my best friend.
丹是我最好的朋友
When we're together, it's great.
我们在一起时感觉很棒
I feel strong and safe--
我感觉充满力量和安全感
except in his neighborhood.
除了在他糟糕的家里时
And with Chuck?
和恰克在一起的时候呢
I'm vulnerable.
我很脆弱
He's devastated me,
他让我心力交瘁
but...
但是
he's also made me happier than I've ever been.
他也给我带来了前所未有的快乐
I-I just don't know which kind of love is better.
我只是不知道哪种爱更好
You probably think I'm pathetic for even caring.
你可能会认为我为这种事情烦恼很可悲
If I was truly powerful,
如果我真的有能力
I'd be content without any man at all.
不需要男人我也能过得很好
Well, even moguls have hearts, my dear.
大人物们也是有感情的,宝贝
Trust me, Blair.
相信我,布莱尔
There isn't a woman out there more powerful than you are.
没有人比你更强大
You really think so?
你真的这么认为吗
Yes, I do. That's why I want you to take over my company.
是的,所以我想让你接管我的公司
That's what I've been trying to talk to you about.
我想和你说的就是这件事
I have decided to retire,
我决定退休了
and I know you've always said
我知道你经常说
you didn't want any part of what I do.
你一点都不想参与我的事业
Well, have you seen my closet?
你看过我的衣橱吗
Mm-hmm.
看过
Fashion is art and culture and history
时尚是艺术,文化和历史
and everything I love combined.
还有一切我喜爱的东西的结合
But I'm not a designer.
但我不是一个设计师
So your first order of business
所以你上任之后的第一件事
will be to find the right one to take over.
就是去找一个好的设计师
So what do you say? Will you do it?
怎么样,你愿意做吗
Will a real Waldorf woman carry on the name?
由一个真正的霍道夫家女人继承家业
Yes. Of course yes!
愿意,当然愿意
Hugs? What did I miss?
在庆祝吗,我错过了什么
Knock! Were you raised in a barn?
敲门,你是在谷仓里长大的吗
What are you doing here? I dismissed you hours ago.
你来这干嘛,几小时之前我就解雇你了
Then your diary said
你日记里不是说
I was pathetic for showing up everything alone.
我总是形单影只,十分可悲吗
So I thought we could go to the Shepherds' party together.
所以我想我们可以一块去谢菲尔德的派对
But is that what you're wearing?
你要穿这身吗
Serena just left here in exactly the same color scheme.
瑟琳娜刚走,穿了一样颜色的衣服
Give me a minute.
等我一下
Mmm. Two more prenup shots, please.
请再来两杯婚前酒
You know, maybe I should just text Blair.
也许我应该直接给布莱尔发短信
No. No, don't do that. That will completely ruin the romance
不,别发,那会完全破坏了
of her showing up to be with you.
她过来和你在一起的浪漫气氛
What?
什么
What? What happened?
怎么了
I think--I think Chuck is proposing to her.
恰克要向她求婚
Well, I'm...
我
I'm so sorry, Dan.
我很遗憾,丹
Well, maybe it's not what we think it is.
也许不是我们想的那样
Or maybe if it is, maybe she's not gonna say "Yes."
就算是那样,她也许不会答应
After being rejected at Blair's wedding,
布莱尔在婚礼上拒绝了他
I don't think Chuck would-- would ever make that move
我觉得恰克如果不确定她的回答
unless he was sure of her answer.
是不会冒然行动的
Well, then I wanna hear that from her.
那我想听她亲口告诉我
Oh! Oh! Sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry. No, it's okay. It's okay.
真对不起,没事,没关系
I know somewhere where we can dry off.
我知道去哪烘干衣服
What are you still doing here?
你还在这干什么呢
Waiting for Blair to change.
等着布莱尔换好衣服
She left.
她早走了
She went through Serena's room to avoid you.
为了躲你,她走瑟琳娜的房间离开了
I should've known we'd have communication problems
她偷了我的手机我就该意识到
when she stole my phone.
我们沟通出现问题了
Sorry to interrupt your diatribe,
不好意思,打断一下你的控诉
but, um, can you unzip my dress?
能帮我拉下拉链吗
Don't worry. There's a slip underneath.
别担心,我里面穿了衬裙
I just can't get it dry like this.
穿着衣服没法烘干
Wh-where was I with my diatribe?
我刚才说到哪了
Oh, right. Communication.
对了,沟通
She tells me that I never shut up,
她说我总是喋喋不休
but she's the one that's always talking.
但明明是她总在说话
It's not like her to choose Chuck and not say anything.
一声不吭就选了恰克,这不像她的做法
Well, it's exactly like her, actually.
其实她就是这样的
I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
I just--I can't protect Blair any longer.
但我不能继续为布莱尔说好话了
All she does is lie and scheme,
她只会撒谎,制造阴谋
and she's done nothing but hurt you all year.
这一年来她都在伤害你
I thought she'd changed.
我以为她变了
She's never gonna change.
她永远都不会改变的
Don't you see, Dan?
你还不明白吗,丹
The Blair that you're in love with isn't the real Blair.
你爱上的那个布莱尔不是真实的布莱尔
It's the one that you created in your book.
而是你在书中虚构的布莱尔
And she's always loved Chuck.
而且她永远都爱着恰克
She just used you to get between us
她只是利用你挑拨咱们俩的关系
because she knew that I loved you.
因为她知道我爱你
Sorry to bother you before your press conference,
在记者招待会前打扰你十分抱歉
but you said you wanted to be honest moving forward.
但是你说过今后的日子要彼此真诚
I want nothing more.
我不需要别的了
Was there a problem with the annulment papers?
你对解除婚约协议有异议吗
Oh, I was just surprised, uh,
我只是有点惊讶
you didn't mention them when we spoke.
我们见面时你没提到这个
That's because Rufus brought them by after I saw you.
因为鲁弗斯在那之后拿给我的
I just assumed
我以为
it was because you'd decided to stay married to him.
是你决定要坚持和他的婚姻呢
I was only trying to honor your wishes, so...
我只是想尊重你的意愿
I should've known you'd lure her here.
我就该想到你把她骗到这里来了
How'd you do it? Sob story? Diamond necklace?
你怎么做到的,悲惨故事还是钻石项链
I should get to the press conference.
我该去出席记者会了
I'll give you two some privacy.
你们单独聊聊吧
How dare you have annulment papers drawn up behind my back.
你怎能背着我制定解除婚约协议
I tried to call you. You didn't answer.
我给你打电话了,你没接
I wanted to give us a chance to work things out
在巴特制造麻烦前
before Bart started causing problems.
我想给我们一个解决问题的机会
Our problems long predate Bart's return.
我们的问题早在巴特回来前就出现了
You haven't spoken to me in weeks.
你几个星期没跟我说话
You've h--you've had no interest in working on our marriage
在你意识到有竞争者前
until you saw this as a competition with him.
你完全没有解决我们问题的兴趣
He's manipulating you to choose him.
他在诱导你选他
Well, you're wrong.
你错了
He signed the papers.
他签了字
It'll be my choice who I stay married to, not yours.
但保持跟谁的婚约是我的选择,不是你的
I am pleased to announce that Bass Industries
我很高兴地宣布拜斯实业
will now truly be a family business
现在开始是一个真正的家族企业了
with the return of the man who taught me never to give up,
即使离世之际,也在教我永不放弃的人
even on the dead--
回来了
My father, Bart Bass.
请欢迎我的父亲,巴特?拜斯
Thank you, son.
谢谢,儿子
Thanks, mom.
谢谢,妈妈
I've made my choice. I know who I need to be with.
我做出选择了,我知道要跟谁在一起了
I'm on my way to tell him now.
我现在就去告诉他
Of course, none of this would've been possible
当然,若没有我儿子恰克
without my son Chuck.
这一切都是不可能的
So thank you, Chuck, for keeping my seat warm.
所以谢谢,恰克,你保住了我的位子
So starting today,
所以从今天起
I will be the only Bass
我将会是拜斯实业
in Bass Industries.
唯一的掌管者
Thank you. Any questions?
谢谢各位,还有问题吗
Some secrets even I couldn't see coming.
有些秘密真是连我都无法预见
Bye-bye, baby Bass.
再见了,小小拜斯
I thought that went well.
我觉得记者会很顺利
What'd you want to discuss?
你想谈什么
You said this was a family business.
你说我们是家族企业的
What happened to us being partners?
我们的合作计划怎么了
You said partnership.
是你说的合作
I said nothing
我什么都没说
and did what was best for my company.
只是做了对我的公司最好的选择
The only reason this company still exists
这公司还存在的唯一原因
is because I saved it.
是因为我保住了它
All I've done is work to protect your legacy.
我所做的一切都是在努力保护你的产业
And pine after Blair Waldorf.
也是为了追求布莱尔?霍道夫
Blair has nothing to do
布莱尔和我管理企业的方式
with the way I've handled this business.
没有任何关系
You didn't try and trade her for a hotel deed?
你确实试图用她换取酒店合约了吧
You didn't let everything fall apart when you ran away from her
你没有为了远离她而跑去欧洲
all the way to Europe?
进而差点毁掉一切吗
You didn't just three months ago almost bankrupt yourself
你三个月前没有为了帮她解除婚约
trying to get her out of her marriage?
而差点弄得自己破产吗
I had hoped you had outgrown such foolish behavior,
我曾希望你能长大,不再做这些傻事
but you're still willing to throw everything away
但你依然愿意为了一个玩弄你的女孩
for a girl who's done nothing but toy with you.
放弃一切
And you proved that when you took that engagement ring.
你在拿到订婚戒指时的表情证明了一切
You gave me it.
戒指是你给我的
You encouraged me to win her back!
是你鼓励我把她追回来的
It was a test
那是个测试
to see if you were ready to be a Bass,
我想看看你是否准备好要做拜斯传人
to do the things you need to do to be a great man,
做成为伟人,应做的事
And you failed. Failed?
而你失败了,失败
I got you out of hiding.
我帮你摆脱了东躲西藏的状态
I took down your enemy.
我扳倒了你的对手
I built this Empire!
我建立了帝国酒店
No, no, no, no, the most you have done
不不不,你做的基本只是
is used my money to redecorate.
用我的钱重新装修了一下
Bass Industries needs to be run by a man,
拜斯实业需要一个男人来管理
not a boy.
而不是一个男孩
You've never grown up.
你从没长大过
Maybe you can start now.
也许你现在可以开始成长了
Well, that was definitely not what I expected to happen tonight.
我可没想到今晚会发生这样的事
Not that it--it was bad. It wasn't.
我不是说这是坏事,这不算什么坏事
Oh, don't sound so surprised. We were always good together.
别这么惊讶,我们在一起总是很好
Yeah, we were, weren't we?
是啊,不是吗
Here.
给你
That's weird. Your camera's on.
好奇怪,你的手机录像开着
Uh, no, no, it's not.
不会,我没开
Whoa, I think it was recording us, actually.
我觉得它可能把我们录下来了
Oh, gosh!
哦天呐
Maybe I-I hit the button when I was cleaning up the spill.
也许是我清理台子时碰到按钮了
Here, let me erase it.
给我,我把记录删了
You had Penelope keep Blair home?
你让佩内洛普拖住了布莱尔
You knew that she wasn't with Chuck the whole time.
你一直知道她没跟恰克在一起
No. No, that's... that's not true.
不,不是这样
She was spotted at the Empire. You saw that yourself.
她去帝国大厦被拍到,你自己看见了的
You manipulated me into thinking that I was over
你让我以为我和她完了
so I would cheat on her.
所以我才会背叛她
Oh, come on, Dan, we both did this.
拜托,丹,事是我们一起做的
What were you gonna do with this?
你要拿录像去做什么
You gonna--you gonna post this video on "Gossip girl"?
发给"八卦天后"吗
I gotta get out of here.
我要走了
Wait! look, Blair really did choose Chuck.
等等,你看,布莱尔确实选了恰克
凯蒂:
布莱尔回恰克那里了
I don't know who you are anymore.
我都不认识你了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I don't need your pity.
我不需要你的怜悯
I'm not here because I pity you.
我来这里不是可怜你
I'm here because it's time I was honest with you.
我之所以来,是因为想对你坦白心意
I love you.
我爱你
I'm in love with you.
我一直爱你
I have tried to kill it, to run away from it,
我曾试图扼杀它,逃避它
But I can't and I don't want to anymore.
但我做不到,也不想继续了
So what?
所以呢
So now we can be together.
所以我们可以在一起了
Isn't that what you want?
这不是你所期望的吗
It was,
曾期望
before I lost everything.
但那是在我失去一切之前
Bass Industries isn't everything.
拜斯实业不是你的一切
I'm gonna take over my mother's company, and...
我要接手我妈妈的公司了
it can be our future.
我们可以在那里共筑未来
The only reason Waldorf Designse hasing future
霍道夫设计公司有未来的唯一原因
is because I gave mine up for it.
是我把自己的给了它
My father was right.
我爸爸是对的
I always put you first,
我总是把你放在第一位
and you bet against me every time.
而你永远都会反对我
Now I have nothing.
现在我什么都没了
You have me.
你有我
That's not enough.
那不够
I need a future.
我需要未来
Then let me be part of it.
那就让我成为其中一部分
I don't want to be Mr. Blair Waldorf.
我不想做布莱尔?霍道夫先生
I'm Chuck Bass.
我是恰克?拜斯
Poor B.
可怜的B
Now that she's revealed what's in her heart,
现在她吐露了全部心意
guess these diary's days are dead,
我想她日记里的秘密
along with her happily ever after.
和幸福的过去都一去不复返了
I'm off to meet Jack.
我要去见杰克
Turns out my father cut him out of the company, too.
我爸把他也踢出了公司
I'm not surprised.
没什么奇怪的
But are you sure you wanna partner with the guy?
但你确定要跟他合作吗
I need resources if I'm going to get back
父亲偷走了我亲手打造的一切
what I built and my father stole.
要想夺回来,我需要资金
Nobody does resource management
对于资金管理
better than a vengeful Jack Bass.
没人比满腹仇恨的杰克?拜斯更在行了
Good luck.
好运兄弟
I'll see ya.
回见
You sure you don't wanna come tour the northwest with me?
真不跟我一起去西北散散心吗
A little fresh air might be good after your last few months.
压抑了几个月,呼吸点新鲜空气也不错
I would love to hang out with you and nature,
我也想和你一起,跟大自然来个亲密接触
but I have worked too hard on "The Spectator" to leave it now.
但我的心血都在《观察家》上,实在走不开
So...
所以...
Well, I should go then.
好吧,那我走啦
I have to finish all the paperwork
我要把茜茜留下的不动产捐出去
to donate Cece's estate before I fly out.
走之前还有很多文件要签
Wait. Where did you decide to leave the money?
等下,你要把钱捐给谁
I found a worthy cause.
很有意义的项目哦
Well, at least an annulment will be easier than a messy divorce.
最起码解除婚姻协议,比离婚简单得多
You sure about this?
你确定要这么做
I can only have one marriage,
我只能嫁给一个人
and this just isn't one anymore.
现在却有两个老公
You okay?
没事吧
That didn't sound too easy.
听起来很不容易
Well, it's, um, a lot easier
有你的支持
knowing how supportive you've been.
事情就好办多了
We both have a lot of making up to do.
我们有很多需要弥补的事
I look forward to continuing the process
我非常期待,今年夏天能在汉普顿
this summer in the Hamptons.
再续前缘
I'm busy.
我在忙
I never meant for you to get caught in the crossfire
我真的不是故意把你牵扯进
of my battle with Blair.
我和布莱尔的战争
I deleted the video, so no one knows about it
我把那段视频删了,不会再有人知道
and no one got hurt.
也不会有人受伤害
And please don't act like you're innocent here.
你也别装无辜
I mean, it was mutual. We both used each other.
我们是两厢情愿,各取所需
I was trying to escape my own pain,
我想逃避痛苦
and you were trying to destroy your best friend.
你却想毁掉自己最好的朋友
Those are two different things.
这两件事性质完全不同
I'm sorry for how it happened, but I love you, Dan,
对这一切我很抱歉,但我爱你,丹
and I don't think that you would've done what you did
而且我觉得,如果你对我一点感觉都没有
if you didn't still have feelings for me.
你也不会那么做
And now there's nothing standing in the way of us.
现在我俩之间再无障碍
Serena, there is no "us". There's only you.
瑟琳娜,没有我俩,只有你
And--and now that our parents are splitting up,
现在我们的父母也分开了
I never have to see you again.
我也不用再见你
The French say,
法语中有这么一句话
"Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose."
"世间万变,吾心永恒"
Sounds romantic.
很浪漫的说法哦
Hey, can you meet me? I'm on my way.
能见个面吗,我马上到
But all it means is,
其实意思就是
"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
"万变不离其宗"
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚啦
You have no idea how many signatures it took
你不知道为了帮你拿到这些钱
for me to get you this money.
我签了多少文件
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做
Cece gave it to you. I'm just giving it back.
茜茜本来就是留给你的,我只是物归原主
Well, thank you.
谢谢
If you ever need anything...
如果你需要我做什么...
After Lily sabotaged my mom's defense,
莉莉破坏了对我母亲的辩护
I just need you to keep our agreement.
我只需要你遵守我们的约定
Take down Lily.
搞垮莉莉
I'm looking forward to it.
这也是我的愿望
But I thought you were giving away your money
你放弃了所有的财产
so you didn't become like the rest of your family?
就是为了不想变得和你的家人一样吗
I'm not.
的确是
You are.
但你想
Outsiders remain on the outside...
局外人永远置身事外
at least for now.
起码现在暂时是这样
That is your third sigh since the Seventh Arrondissement.
进入第七区后,这已经是你第三次叹气了,巴黎第七区,以繁华着称
Are you having regrets
你后悔吗
about leaving without speaking to Serena?
一走了之,没告诉瑟琳娜
Not at all.
一点都不
Those were "I love Paris" sighs.
我只是在感叹巴黎的美好
I can't wait to start
我已经迫不及待
discussing heel heights and hem lengths.
想开始讨论高跟鞋的设计和裙摆长度啦
Good.
那就好
I wanna be sure that you're ready for this.
我只是想确定,你有没有准备好
You don't have any loose ends to tie up back home?
现在没有烂摊子等着你去收拾了吧
Nothing's holding me back anymore.
什么都阻挡不了我
I know what I want, and I'm gonna get it.
我知道自己想要什么,我也会得到它
The queen B. ascends to reign over a new kingdom...
B女王即将开始统治全新的王国
Number 24 black.
二十四点
Blackjack.
二十一点
Puts us up $3 million.
再押300万
Two more and we'll be able to buy our way into the only game
再赢两次,我们就有足够资本
that can really help us take down Bart Bass.
扳倒巴特?拜斯了
As long as the pit boss doesn't make you for counting cards.
只要你别被赌台经理看中,去主持牌局
Place your bet.
下注吧
Stay at 17.
稳住17点
And the wild cards just keep getting wilder.
这场肆无忌惮的赌局越来越疯狂
This came from Diana Payne.
戴安娜?佩恩寄来的
Thank you. Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Mm. Dan humphrey.
丹?汉弗瑞
Come to whisk me away
是来带我去享受
for a rendezvous under the Tuscan sun?
托斯卡纳的阳光约会吗
You're lucky you're on my free pass list.
你很幸运,在我无责任性体验名人录里
Otherwise, Philip might've put up a fuss.
否则菲利普不会善罢甘休的
This invitation isn't about seduction, Georgina.
乔治娜,这不是偷情
It's about scandal.
而是挖掘丑闻
Can't a girl have both?
不能两者兼顾吗
I need your photographic memory
我需要你记下所有细节
and your passion for social upheaval
发挥你制造混乱的本事
to help me write the book about the upper east side--
帮我写一本关于上东区的书
the book I should've written from the beginning.
一本我一开始就该写的书
Mm, nothing like a scorned lover to scorch the earth.
受伤的情人,要报复世界咯
I can hardly wait.
太令人期待了
But even the same characters
但即使是同样的人
can start to play a new power game...
要开始一场新的权力游戏
and old stars can cease to shine.
旧日的明星也不再闪耀
S always said she wanted to be left alone.
S总说,她想独自呆着
Now she'll get her wish.
现在她如愿以偿
Damian sent me.
达米恩让我来的
Do you have what I asked for?
有我想要的东西吗
Damian said you like to party.
达米安说你喜欢派对
I'm Zeke, by the way.
对了,我叫齐克
I don't care what your name is.
我不在乎你叫什么
As far as I'm concerned,
据我所知
Serena van der Woodsen doesn't exist.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森已经不存在了
Is there a seat available?
还有座位吗
Yes. Take mine.
坐我这儿吧
Thanks for the call.
谢谢你打电话给我
You fought for me all year.
你一直在为我努力
I've come to fight for you.
现在轮到我为你付出了
Will you be joining the game?
要加入游戏吗
You said I always bet against you,
你说,我一直和你对着干
But this time, I'm all in.
但这次,我和你站在一边
Your bet, sir?
您的赌注是什么,先生
What did I say about letting the chips fall where they may?
我不是说了吗,放手下注吧
See you next fall.
秋季见
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后