Jay? - Hey, Dan! Gee, I didn't think you'd show up in person.
杰?-是丹啊!天哪,我没想到您会亲自出现。
Claire, this is the big cheese, Dan Signer.
克莱尔,这位就是重要人物丹·希格诺。
Hi, Mr. Signer. Such a pleasure to meet you. I'm so sorry about all that back and forth today.
您好,希格诺先生,很高兴认识您。我为今天反反复复的态度向您道个歉。
Hey, I'll handle it from here.
行了,让我来。
Dan, we love doing business with you, but I gotta put my foot down when it comes to Claire.
丹,我们很喜欢跟你们合作。但是这事跟克莱尔有关,我得坚定一点。
This is my little baby girl here.
这是我的宝贝女儿。
The best part of my day is having a coffee with her in the break room,
我一天之中最美好的时光就是和她一起在休息室喝杯咖啡,
and it wasn't that long ago that she was sitting at the breakfast table eating heart-shaped waffles that I made for her.
而且这之前没多久她还坐在早餐桌前吃着我给她做的心形华夫饼。
I tell ya, it puts a lump in your throat.
我告诉你,这简直让人哽咽。
Anyway, uh, I don't know how I got to be the luckiest S.O.B. alive...
不管怎么说吧,我不知道我凭什么成了最幸运的家伙,
But if I have just even a few grains left in that hourglass...I'm gonna be spending it with...I almost just called her by her childhood nickname there.
但是只要我还有那么一点时日...我就想用来跟...我差点就把她的小名给说出来了。
Ah, what the hell? My little bunny foo-foo.
管他呢。我的小福福兔宝宝。
Oh, no. - Let me walk you out, Dan.
哦,别说了。-我送你出去吧,丹。
Bunny! - Thanks for coming.
兔宝宝!-感谢你的大驾光临。
Bunny!
兔宝宝!
Who's Dan Signer?
谁是丹·希格诺?
I thought we were grabbing a beer at the club.
我们不是要去俱乐部喝酒吗。
Just keep walking, Mel.
只管向前走,梅奥。
Uh, Lily, are you busy?
那个,莉莉,你在忙吗?
Depends.
看情况。
Well, we wanted to have a little talk about feelings.
我们想聊一聊关于感受的话题。
Oh, actually, I have this project due tomorrow -- Okay, honey. No, no. It's okay. It's okay. Let's just sit down.
好吧,其实我明天得交这份设计作业...好吧,亲爱的,收起来,没关系的。坐下来。
Listen, we just wanted to ask if you think I cry too much. And you can be honest.
听着,我们只想问你觉不觉得我哭太多。你可以说实话。
I don't want to answer 'cause you might cry.
我不太想回答,不然你可能又要哭。
Yeah, well...She cares about my feelings!
好吧...她是在乎我的感受的!