Here she is!
大才女驾。
Thanks for being there, you guys.
到感谢你们出席我的毕业礼。
We wouldn't have missed it, sweetie. Your speech was fantastic.
我们怎么会错过呢,亲爱的。你的演讲真精彩。
What's wrong with your speech?
你的声音出了什么问题?
Oh, is it that obvious? I...I got adult braces!
有那么明显吗?我...我戴了成人牙套!
Are you sure? 'cause they don't seem like they fit right.
你确定吗?看起来好像不合你的尺寸。
I think it's a bold step, and I support you in your journey of self-improvement.
我觉得你这么做很勇敢,我支持你为自我提升而做出的努力。
No, you're not getting your hair straightened.
不行,你不能把头发拉直。
You know your dad wishes he could be here.
你爸爸真的很希望他能到场。
What are you talking about? I'm right here! I had Andy set me up so I could be here with you all.
你在说什么?我就在这呢!我让安迪帮我连上线了,这样我就能和你们一同庆祝。
I just had to plug him in.
我只是负责把电源接上。
It was a nice reversal from when I had to pull the plug on my dad in the hospital.
当年我在医院不得不拔了我父亲的呼吸机,现在能做相反的事感觉挺好。
While he was away on a business trip, Phil got a terrible ear infection, and the doctors said he could burst an eardrum if he flew.
菲尔出差时,患了严重的耳部感染,医生说如果他坐飞机可能会造成耳膜破裂。
I was devastated to miss Alex's graduation, until I realized I didn't have to.
错过艾丽克斯的毕业典礼让我好难受,但后来我意识到我不需要错过。
I got to hold up my phone for two hours so Phil could see the graduation live.
我把手机举了两个小时就为了给菲尔直播毕业礼。
Bet I was the only dad there not wearing pants.
我敢说我是那里唯一一个没穿裤子的父亲。
How great is this thing, huh?
这玩意儿太棒了,有没有?
It's so convenient.
非常方便。
It's like I'm right there in the room...with you guys.
感觉如同我就在现场陪你们呢。
Hello? Hello?
有人吗?有人吗?