"Goldilocks". My mom read this to me a thousand times. I just never understood how that little girl got away with it.
《金发姑娘》。这故事我妈妈给我读过很多次。我一直不理解那个小姑娘是怎么幸免于难的。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, if I were a bear and somebody broke into my house, laid in my bed, and ate my food, I'd rip her skinny little arms off.
如果我是故事里的那只熊,有人闯进我家,睡了我的床,吃了我的食物,我会把她的小细胳膊扯下来的。
Well, it's just porridge, right?
只是麦片粥而已,对吧?
It's my porridge.
是我的麦片粥。
There he is.
回来啦。
This is crazy, but I have this same shirt.
真是怪了,我有一件一模一样的T恤。
You're so adorable. Isn't he adorable?
你真可爱。他是不是很可爱?
Y-yeah.
是吧。
I should leave the room more often.
我应该更经常离开房间的。
No!
不要!
Can you blend cheese?
奶酪可以搅拌吗?
I don't think so, and I don't want to try it.
我想不行,我也不想尝试。
I just want a smoothie or something.
我就是想喝杯奶昔或什么的。
Hey, guys!
你们好!
Oh, my gosh. - Oh, god.
天哪。-老天。
Guess what. They accepted your offer.
猜怎么着,他们接受了你们的出价。
Oh, my gosh! That's fantastic!
天哪!太棒了!
What offer?
出什么价?
We're buying the apartment upstairs from us.
我们要买下我们楼上那间公寓。
We're gonna expand, put in a proper guest room, a home office. - Yeah.
我们要扩充空间给家里弄个像样的客房,还有办公室。-没错。
So much space. - Yeah.
很多空间。-是的。
Congrats!
恭喜了!
I'm gonna roll away before you spit on my screen again.
我要趁你再往屏幕上喷口水之前滚开了。
Isn't that great?
太棒了是不是?
Yeah. Oh, so great, so great.
是啊,很棒,很棒。
I thought Mitchell would be more excited about the unit upstairs.
我以为米奇尔因为买下楼上的公寓这事应该会更激动些的。
Something is going on with him. He's been more distant lately.
他有什么心事。最近他对我有些冷漠。
For the last two weeks, he hasn't been that interested in the unit downstairs, either.
过去两周里他对楼下的公寓(性事)也不大感兴趣。
What's that?
那是什么?
Phil, nothing. It's just a little gift I got Alex.
菲尔,没什么。只是我送给艾丽克斯的礼物。
But we already gave her our present. That 16-piece luggage set was a real winner.
但我们已经送过礼物了啊。16件套拉杆箱真的很棒。
This is more of a mother-daughter thing. It's just a key chain with a picture of me and Alex on her first day of school.
这是母亲送给女儿的礼物。这是一个钥匙扣。上面有一张我和艾丽克斯在她第一天上学时的合照。
I wanted her to have something that reminded her of how much I love her.
我想要她拥有一件能提醒她我有多爱她的东西。