Mail's here. Let's see.
邮件到啦,来看看有什么
Mom, you got a new "Zoobook."
妈,新一期的《动物园那些事儿》
Ooh, it's the penguin one.
喔,这期是讲企鹅的
Looks like you boys got a package.
你们有一个包裹
It's from cousin Hennessy in Taiwan!
是台湾的轩尼诗表哥寄来的
Whoa! It's a Tamagotchi!
哇,是塔麻可吉(一种电子宠物游戏机)
A Tama-what?
塔麻啥
Tamagotchi! It's a virtual pet.
塔麻可吉,它是个电子宠物
They're the biggest toy in Japan.
它们可是日本最流行的玩具
They aren't even out in America yet.
它们在美国还没得卖呢
Look. He wrote us a note.
看,他给我们留了个字条
"Hope you can take better care of this than I could.
“希望你们能比我更好地照顾它
Good luck.
祝你们好运
You're going to need it."
运气真的很重要”
That sounds like a warning.
这听起来像是个警告
Or a cute alert.
或者说是一个温馨提示
Look at it! Look how cute it is!
快看啊,它好可爱呀
Last but not least, there's one for you, Jessica.
最后一个,杰西卡,你的
Uh-oh.
啊噢
Notice for jury duty.
陪审义务通知
I don't understand.
我不明白
I've never had to do jury duty before.
我之前从没被要求做过陪审员
How did they find me?
他们是怎么找到我的
Probably because you applied for citizenship
可能因为你在绿卡过期之后
after your green card expired.
递交了公民身份申请吧
You're in the system now.
你现在在系统里了
Well, I disagree.
这我可不同意
Doing jury duty is something every American should do.
履行陪审义务是每个美国人都该做的
We should give our Tamagotchi a name
我们应该给我们的宠物取个名字
that honors the American justice system.
来向美国的司法制度表示我们的敬意
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你该不会和我想的一样吧
Jerry Orbach! Jerry Orbach!
杰瑞·奥巴赫, 杰瑞·奥巴赫(美剧《法律与秩序》演员)
Evan, can I borrow your Discman?
埃文,我可以借你的随身听吗
I got spaghetti sauce in mine.
我不小心把我的弄到了意面酱
My Discman is just for classical music
我的随身听只能用来放古典音乐
and audio books, not...
以及有声读物
...Too "Dollar Sign" Hort.
而不是《太“美元符号”霍特》
It's Too $hort, Evan.
是《太短》埃文
Too $hort.
《太短》
By the way, happy anniversary, Eddie.
对了,周年纪念日快乐啊,埃迪
I can't believe you and Allison have been dating for a year.
我不敢相信你和艾莉森在一起都一年了
Thanks, man! What kind of gift did you get her?
谢了,兄弟,你给她准备了什么礼物啊
We don't get each other gifts. We're beyond that.
我们不互送礼物,我们的感情早就超过那个层次了
Happy anniversary, Eddie!
周年纪念日快乐,埃迪
You got me a Flavor Flav necklace?
你送给我弗雷福·弗雷(美国音乐家)的同款项链啊
I made it, and it's not just a necklace.
我亲手做的,它不仅仅是个项链
Open it.
打开它
It's a clocket.
它还是个钟表纪念盒
I blew up that picture from our day at the carnival.
我把咱们在狂欢节的合照弄到这上面来了
Thanks, Allison.
谢谢你,艾莉森
That's dope.
这太酷了
Um, I got you something, too.
呃,我也给你准备了一个东西
Is that a girl's butt?
那不会是一个妹子的屁股吧
Yeah.
是的
In a martini glass, so you know it's classy.
在一个马提尼酒杯里,所以你应该知道这个非常棒
This is already open!
这个已经打开过了
Okay, fine.
好吧
I thought we said
我以为我们约定过
that we weren't going to get each other gifts.
不会给彼此送礼物的
We never said that. Didn't we, though?
我们从没有这样的约定,没有吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Let me make it up to you.
让我弥补你吧
How about we got to the mall this weekend?
不然这周末我们一起去逛商场
We always go to the mall.
我们经常去商场啊
I want to do something special.
我想做一点特别的事情
Let's go see "Romeo and Juliet."
我们去看《罗密欧与朱丽叶》吧
It's a hip, modern remake of Shakespeare's classic
这是莎翁经典的现代潮流改编版本
set in the town of Verona Beach.
以维罗纳海滩边的小镇为背景
And it has Leonardo DiCaprio.
还有莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥出演呢
Oh, Leo DiCaprio—he's got star power.
噢,小李子诶,这可是个大明星啊
Get out of here, Dave. Sure thing.
快走开,戴夫,好的
There's showings at 7:00 and 9:30,
七点和九点半各有一场
and we're splitting a box of Goobers.
我们还可以一起吃花生
Smells like sadness.
弥漫着悲哀的氛围
Welcome to Orlando Superior Court.
欢迎来到奥兰多高等法院
Some of you will have the good fortune of serving on our jury,
你们中有人将有幸成为陪审团的一员
but first, I am legally required to play you this video.
但是首先,我得为你们播放这个视频
Hello. I'm Gail O'Grady.
大家好,我是盖尔·奥格雷迪
Most of you know me as Donna Abandando,
你们很多人都因为当娜·阿班旦多
the brassy squad secretary on "NYPD Blue."
《纽约重案组》里的碧池秘书而认识我
But today, I play an even more important role—
但今天,我扮演着一个更为重要的角色
welcoming you to jury duty.
那就是欢迎你们来到陪审团
Hello?
你好
It's for you.
是你的电话
Justice is calling.
正义正在召唤着你
You want a tip?
告诉你一个方法
When the lawyers ask you questions,
当法官问你问题的时候
just, uh, say that you watch a lot of crime shows
你就说你看过很多犯罪电视节目
like "L.A. Law."
比如《洛城法网》
They'll think you're a real know-it-all
他们会觉得你自以为什么都懂
who won't convict anybody without DNA evidence,
而且没有DNA证据是不会给任何人定罪的
and then the lawyers will just send you home.
然后法官就会让你回家
According to this,
根据这上面说的
the Tamagotchi will beep when it needs attention,
塔麻可吉需要照顾的时候会哔哔响的
at which point, its owner should press a button to feed it,
那时候,主人就要按一下按键来喂它
play with it, or clean up its poop.
跟它玩,或者清理它的粑粑
It poops?
它会拉粑粑吗
Little black dots with stink lines.
一些小黑点以及发臭的线
Mm-hmm.
嗯
If you don't clean them up,
如果你不清理的话
the Tamagotchi will get sick and die.
塔麻可吉会生病甚至挂掉的
Raising Jerry's gonna be a lot of work.
看起来养育杰瑞得花不少功夫啊
We'll do it together.
我们一起来养
We'll be the best moms since Mom.
我们将成为麻麻之后最伟大的母亲
Some days you're the dog.
有的时候你是只狗
Some days you're the hydrant.
有的时候你是个消防栓
What's wrong?
怎么了
Allison's making us see the new "Romeo and Juliet" Movie.
艾莉森想让我陪她看《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
Doesn't she know that "Space Jam" Just came out?
难道她不知道《空中大灌篮》刚上映吗
Allison likes Shakespeare?
艾莉森喜欢莎士比亚吗
But soft, what light through yonder breaks?
但是轻轻地,那道光什么时候出现
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
是东方,而朱丽叶是太阳
Dad, that's the whitest you've ever sounded.
老爸,这可是你听起来最像白人的时候了
It's Shakespeare, Eddie.
这可是莎士比亚啊,埃迪
It's poetry.
是诗歌艺术啊
You know what's poetry?
你知道什么是艺术吗
Michael Jordan teaming up with Bugs Bunny to save the universe.
迈克尔·乔丹和兔八哥组队去拯救宇宙才是艺术
If Allison wants to see "Romeo and Juliet,"
如果艾莉森想去看《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
you should suck it up and go.
你就应该陪她一起去看
When you care about someone, you have to make sacrifices.
如果你在乎某人,你就得做出一些牺牲
I guess.
好吧
Tell you what,
这样吧
I'll give you and Allison a ride to the movie.
我载你们一程,送你们去电影院
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah.
嗯
Think of me as your coachman, spiriting you and your beloved
把我当做你们的马车夫,带着你和你的挚爱
through the ivory gates of Verona.
穿过维罗纳海滩的象牙之门
I don't understand a word of that,
我一点儿都听不懂
but thanks for the ride.
但还是谢谢你愿意载我们啦
Ma'am, you said that serving on this jury
女士,你说若履行陪审义务的话
would cause undue hardship.
会给你造成过度重负
Can you elaborate?
你能解释一下吗
I can't be away from home all day
我不能一整天都不在家
because I have to feed my lizards, Thelma and Louise.
因为我得喂我的蜥蜴宝宝们,塞尔玛和路易斯
Very well. You're dismissed.
好吧,你可以回家了
Jessica Hu-wang?
杰西卡·胡王
Huang.
是黄
Thank you for joining us today.
感谢你今天加入我们
Is there any reason why you can't be
有什么原因
a fair and unbiased juror?
使你不能成为一名公平公正的陪审员吗
Yes.
有的
Because "L.A. Law."
因为《洛城法网》
Excuse me?
什么
It's my favorite show.
这是我最爱的电视节目
Is that so?
是这样吗
Who's your favorite character?
那你最喜欢的角色是谁
Mine's Victor Sifuentes.
我最喜欢的是维克多·希福恩特斯
I've always fashioned myself a young Corbin Bernsen.
我总是幻想自己是年轻的科尔宾·伯恩森
He's so kind to his chubby assistant.
他对他那胖乎乎的助理总是很和蔼
Excuse me, but I'm not going to let you two
抱歉,但我不能让你们俩在这
prattle on about "L.A. Law".
闲扯《洛城法网》的东西
And not mention Benny.
却不提到本尼
Benny! I love Benny.
本尼, 我爱死本尼了
Mrs. Hoo-ang, you sound just like the type of person
胡昂女士,你看起来就是我们
we're looking for.
想找的人
Welcome to jury duty.
欢迎加入陪审团大家庭
Great advice, "L.A. Law."
《洛城法网》真“棒”的建议啊
Thanks to you, I'm stuck doing jury duty.
都怪你,我得做陪审员了
Hey, you never take a swing, you never hit a home run, right?
嘿,你不试试的话,连成功的机会都没有好吗
You know, I used to hate jury duty, too.
你们知道吗,我以前也很讨厌做陪审员
Then, I accidentally spit my chewing gum on the sidewalk
然后有一次去新加坡游玩的时候
during a trip to Singapore.
我不小心把口香糖吐在了人行道上
They caned my fanny until it was red as an apple.
他们就把我的屁股打得像个红苹果一样
After that, I had a whole new appreciation
在那之后,我对美国的法律体系
for the American legal system.
就有了全新的感悟
Oh, uh, they left us an information sheet.
呃,他们留下了一张信息表
According to this,
上面说
we are supposed to elect a jury foreperson.
我们得选出一位陪审长
Foreperson—what's that?
陪审长,那是什么
Oh, a foreperson takes attendance,
陪审长要记录大家的出勤率
they preside over deliberations,
主持审议
and they speak on behalf of the jury in the courtroom.
并且在法庭上代表陪审团成员发言
It's sort of like the boss of the jury.
感觉就像是陪审团中的老大
Jury Boss.
陪审团老大
I would like to volunteer.
我毛遂自荐
I nominate Harvey.
我推荐哈维
Well, I don't know you from Adam,
我并不认识你
but you seem like a nice fella
但是你看起来像是个好人
and I like the shape of your head.
而且我喜欢你的头型
All in favor?
全都同意吗
Aye.
同意
Aw, shucks, guys. Thanks, everyone.
啊,谢谢了大伙们
Yay! Congratulations, man.
祝贺你啊,朋友
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
Hi, boys.
嗨,小朋友们
Oh, my God! Who's this little munchkin?
我的天啊,这个小家伙儿是谁啊
That's Jerry. He's our Tamagotchi.
它是杰瑞,是我们的宠物
I read about these in my anime magazine.
我在我的动漫杂志上有看到过这个
I see Jerry has already reached his Marutchi phase,
我看到杰瑞已经从婴儿进化成
having evolved from a Babytchi.
小孩儿啦
They grow up so fast, don't they?
他们长得真快啊,是吧
Aww. I know.
我知道
He made a boom-boom!
它发出声音啦
Aww! Aww! Aww! Aww!
哇,好可爱啊
It's really gonna be beautiful...
真的会变得很漂亮的
You should see the people on this jury, Louis.
你真应该看看陪审团里的人,路易斯
They're the only thing
他们是唯一能阻止
keeping a criminal from walking the streets,
犯罪分子横行霸道的人
and they spend 25 minutes trying to figure out
而他们却用了二十五分钟才弄明白
how to open up a window.
怎么打开窗户
I can't believe I wasn't picked for Jury Boss.
我真不敢相信我没被选为陪审团老大
I thought you didn't want to do jury duty.
我还以为你不想做陪审工作呢
Now you want more responsibility?
你现在又想承担更多责任了
If I'm going to be stuck on a jury,
如果我不得不做陪审工作的话
I want to be in charge, not Harvey.
那我想当掌控一切的人,而不是哈维
He looks like a giant baby with a beard.
他看起来就像是个长满胡子的巨婴
Hark!
听啊
Is this a fly gentleman I see before me?
我眼前的这位是飞人吗
I can't believe I have to sit through a whole movie of that.
我不敢相信我得看完一整场电影
Well, knock it all you want, Eddie,
随便你怎么说吧,埃迪
but the ladies love Shakespeare.
但女士们都超喜欢莎士比亚
Just ask your mother.
不信就问你老妈
Your chariot awaits, my liege.
您的马车等着您呢,陛下
Huh? Let's go.
什么,出发吧
Honk the horn.
按喇叭吧
Are you a goose? What?
你是鹅吗,什么
Geese honk.
鹅才会发出喇叭声
Gentlemen go to the door.
绅士都是去敲门的
Nice house.
房子不错啊
Hi, Eddie. Hi, Mr. Huang. Hi, Allison.
嗨,埃迪,嗨,黄先生,嗨,艾莉森
Hi there, Eddie.
嗨,埃迪
You must be Eddie's dad. Hi. Gary Olsen.
你就是埃迪的爸爸吧,嗨,我是盖瑞·奥尔森
Hi. I'm Louis.
嗨,我是路易斯
I just wanted to introduce myself
我只是想来介绍下自己
and let you know your daughter will be in good hands.
也想让你放心,我们会好好照顾你女儿的
We're going to see the new "Romeo and Juliet" Movie.
我们要去看新的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》电影
Really?
真的吗
I hear that's a hip, modern remake
我听说那是个现代版重制电影
set in the town of Verona Beach?
取景于维罗纳海滩对吗
Are you a Shakespeare fan, Gary?
你是莎士比亚的粉丝吗,盖瑞
Been a Bardhead since college.
我从大学起就是了
Me, too, Brute!
我也是啊
Hey, since I'm driving the kids to the movie,
嘿,既然我要载孩子们去电影院
why don't you come along? We'll all see it together.
要不你也一起来吧,我们大家一起看
Uh, Dad...
阿,老爸
Really? No. I'd hate to impose.
真的吗,我不想打扰他们
What fates impose, that men must needs abide --
命运的安排,人们必须遵循
It boots not to resist both wind and tide.
你无法抵抗自然的力量
I'll get my coat.
我去拿外套
I've read the same sentence like 20 times.
我已经把同一个句子读了二十遍了
Am I ever gonna find out where the red fern grows?
我还能不能找到红色蕨类植物长在哪里啦
Let's take turns.
我们轮流吧
We'll watch Jerry in 30-minute shifts
我们轮流照看杰瑞三十分钟
so the other person can concentrate
这样另一个人就可以专心
on finishing their homework.
完成作业了
That's a great idea.
好主意
What do you think, Jerry?
你觉得呢,杰瑞
Is that a good idea?
这主意好吗
I'll take that poop as a yes.
它拉屎我就当同意了
Tybalt hath sent a letter to his father's house.
提伯尔特送了一封信到他父亲那里
A challenge on my life.
我生命中的一个挑战
Mercutio, thou oughtn't go in there!
茂丘西奥,你不应该进去
It's a trap, me thinks!
我觉得这是个陷阱
Can I have some Goobers?
我能吃点儿花生豆吗
Our dads... Our dads took them.
我们老爸,我们老爸拿着呢
Hey, Gary, Goober me.
嘿,盖瑞,给我倒点儿花生
Oh, yeah.
好的
Oh, wait. Let me mix it in.
等下,让我混合一下
Mix it up.
混合一下
Call to order.
开庭
Case number 25772, State of Florida versus Samuel Seaver,
案件编号25772,佛罗里达州起诉塞缪尔·西维尔
charged with eight counts of arson in the second degree.
被告被指控犯了八项二级纵火罪
But first, I have an important matter to discuss.
但是首先,我们有一个很重要的事情要讨论
It's come to my attention that a note was distributed
我注意到有个小纸条被分发
amongst the jury, along with a gift.
给了所有陪审团成员,还附有一份小礼物
Bailiff Dan.
法警
"We need a new Jury Boss.
“我们需要一个新的陪审团老大
Harvey is weak. Here's a gift."
哈维不行,这是我的一点心意”
Normally, I would send all of you home and seat new jury,
通常来说,我会让你们都回去,然后寻找新的陪审员
but I'm planning to run for office
但是我想要竞选
and I don't want to cost the taxpayers any more money.
而且我不想再浪费纳税人的钱了
Any attempt to bribe your fellow juror
任何想要贿赂陪审员的企图
will result in all of you being held in contempt!
会导致你们所有人都被判藐视法庭
Bailiff, please collect the bribes.
法警,请收集贿赂证据
Harvey ate my orange.
哈维吃了我的橘子
No.
没有
So, did you like the movie?
你喜欢这部电影吗
The gangsters were a'ight, but most of the time,
歹徒那段还好,但是大部分时间
I had no idea what was happening.
我都不知道演的是什么
Well, I liked it.
好吧,我挺喜欢的
In fact, it might be my favorite movie of all time.
实际上,这可能是有史以来我最喜欢的电影了
E-Eddie, do you ever get bored?
埃迪,你觉得无聊吗
I'm bored now, thanks to this homework.
我现在就挺无聊的,都因为这个作业
No. I mean bored with us.
不,我的意思觉得我们之间太无聊
Us? What are you talking about?
我们之间,你在说什么
My dad's not supposed to pick me up for another hour.
我爸不是应该一个小时后才来接我吗
Louis.
路易斯
Thought I'd come by a little early.
我想着要早点来
You mentioned you knew your way around the old six-string.
你说你精通六弦吉他
Any chance you'd be up for a jam sesh?
要来一场即兴表演吗
If you
如果你
Like to tell me maybe
想要和我说可能
Just go ahead now
那就现在来吧
If you
如果你
Want to buy me flowers
想要给我买束花
Just go ahead now
那就来吧,就现在
Yeah!
耶
Evan, feed Jerry.
埃文,去喂杰瑞
I just did. It's your turn.
我才喂过,该你了
Ugh!
啊
At least someone will be rested tomorrow.
至少明天某个人能休息一下了
Evan, that's my calculator.
埃文,那是我的计算器
Hello? Hey, it's me.
你好,嘿,是我
Hey, I'm glad you called.
嘿,很高兴你给我打电话了
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Oh.
噢
Eddie, you know I think you're great,
埃迪,我觉得你人很好
and going out with you this past year
过去和你约会的这一年
has been really, really cool,
真的非常,非常棒
but lately, things have felt...
但是最近,事情有些
different.
不一样了
It's like somewhere along the line,
好像在某个环节出了错
we stopped having fun.
我们在一起并不开心了
That's not how it should be.
不应该是这样的
I mean, look at our dads.
我是说,看看我们的老爸们
Our dads?
我们的老爸
Do you see how much fun they have?
你看到他们在一起多开心了吗
It reminded me of how it used to be with us,
这让我回忆起过去我们在一起的时候
back when things were new and exciting.
那时候一切如初,令人心潮澎湃
Face it, Eddie, we've fallen into a rut.
面对现实吧,埃迪,我们的感情落入低沟了
Is it a rut? Or a groove?
是沟,还是谷
I think we need to take a break.
我觉得我们需要彼此冷静一下
A break? Allison, I...
冷静,艾莉森,我
Hey, guys, uh, sorry to interrupt,
嘿,抱歉打断你们了
but are you almost done?
你们快说完了吗
I was hoping Allison could put Gary on.
我想让艾莉森叫盖瑞接电话
Sorry, Eddie.
对不起,埃迪
Dad!
老爸
Hello?
你好
Hey, man, I picked up the guitar tab for "Sultans of Swing."
嘿老兄,我学会了《摇摆之王》的吉他谱
Yes, you did!
哇,真的啊
Well, those are some interesting closing arguments,
好了,这就是结案陈词了
but given the witnesses who saw the defendant light the fire
基于目击证人看到了被告点火
and the footage of him dancing around the flames afterwards,
还有之后他在火边起舞的场景
I'd say this is a pretty open-and-shut case.
我得说这案子非常一目了然
So, unless there are any questions,
所以,如果没什么问题的话
I reckon we can just go ahead and vote.
我认为我们可以直接投票了
I have a question.
我有个问题
Why wasn't I made Jury Boss?
为什么不是我当陪审团老大
Uh, great news.
好消息
The community theatre's
社区剧场这周末
doing Shakespeare in the Park this weekend.
要在公园上映莎士比亚的戏剧
Hope you and Allison don't have any plans.
希望你和艾莉森没其他安排
We'll bring Gary. Yeah. That's not gonna happen.
我们会带上盖瑞,没戏了
Me and Allison are taking a break.
我和艾莉森暂时分手了
What? Since when? I thought you guys were solid.
什么,什么时候的事,我以为你们俩感情很深厚呢
It's like she got sick of me.
好像是她厌倦我了
She said we were in a rut.
她说我们落入低沟了
A rut? Or a groove?
沟,还是谷
That's what I said, but she wasn't hearing it.
我也是这么说的,但是她没有听到
She said that you and Gary had more fun.
她说你和盖瑞在一起更愉快
Maybe she has a point.
也许她说得有道理
If our dads get along better than we do,
如果我们的老爸在一起比我们还和谐
what does that say about us?
那我们在一起还有什么意思呢
Because at the end of the day,
因为在今天结束之时
this is about getting to the truth!
真相即将被揭晓
Harvey claims that he visited Singapore,
哈维声称他去过新加坡旅游
yet today, he had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich,
但今天,他吃了花生酱和果酱三明治
even though there's a perfectly good noodle shop next door.
尽管隔壁就有家很棒的面馆
My wife packed me a sandwich.
我妻子给我装了三明治
Alleged wife.
你的一面之词而已
This isn't personal.
这不是个人恩怨
I like Harvey.
我喜欢哈维
But is he really Jury Boss material?
但是他真的是当陪审团老大的料吗
So tense.
绷得这么紧
Too tense?
这么紧张啊
I mean, you decide.
我是说,你们来决定吧
Oh, for God's sake!
天啊
It's been hours!
已经过去一个小时了
Don't you see what's happening?
你们都没发觉是怎么回事吗
She's holding us hostage!
她把我们当做人质
Aah!
啊
Why won't these windows open?!
这些窗户为什么开不了
O-Okay, okay.
好吧好吧
Uh, Jessica, may I have a word? Please?
杰西卡,我能和你说句话吗
If we let you be jury foreperson,
如果我们让你当陪审团老大
will you just cast your vote so we can go home?
你能不能赶紧投票,这样我们就能回家了
It would be my first act as Jury Boss.
那会是我成为陪审团老大后做的第一件事
Okay, so, when the judge asks,
好的,当法官要求的时候
you just read the verdict, and then we can all go.
你直接读判决就行了,然后我们就可以走了
Thank you, Jury Minion.
谢谢你,陪审团小弟
All rise!
全体起立
You may be seated.
请坐下
I understand the jury has reached a verdict?
陪审团已经给出判决了对吗
Why isn't Harvey sitting in the...
为什么哈维没坐在
Harvey had a scratchy throat,
哈维嗓子哑了
so I'm filling in as Madame Foreperson.
所以我来替补成为女首席
Very well.
很好
Would our new foreperson please read the verdict to the court?
那我们新的首席可以在法庭中宣读判决了吗
Yes, Your Honor.
没问题,法官大人
We, the jury, find the defendant...
我们陪审团,认为被告
guilty.
有罪
Stop burning things, you weirdo.
别再纵火了,你个怪胎
I hated you the moment I saw you.
我一看到你就讨厌你
That's a mistrial.
无效审判
What?
什么
He's obviously guilty!
他明显有罪啊
Look at him! Look at his face!
看看他,看看他的脸
Innocent people don't have hair like that!
无辜的人才不会留那样的头发
Louis!
路易斯
I was just about to call you.
我刚想给你打电话
Any interest in going to Medieval Times
想不想去中世纪餐厅
and ordering drumsticks in iambic pentameter?
然后点一些诗韵鸡腿
That sounds so great to me.
听起来很棒
But I can't.
但是不行
Not today.
今天不行
Not ever.
以后也不行
It's because of Eddie and Allison, isn't it?
是因为埃迪和艾莉森吗,是吗
Darn it! I knew something was up.
真讨厌,我就知道有事情发生了
I haven't seen Allison this upset
自从那些角马踩死了木法沙(《狮子王》中的剧情)后
since those wildebeests trampled Mufasa.
我还没见过艾莉森这么伤心
It's because of us, Gary.
是因为我们,盖瑞
For whatever reason, our connection
不知道怎么回事,我们之间的关系
has caused Eddie and Allison to doubt theirs.
导致埃迪和艾莉森开始怀疑他们之间的感情
We're tearing our houses apart,
我们正在破坏我们的家庭
just like the Montagues and Capulets.
就像蒙太古和凯普莱特家族对立一样
Are you saying...
你是说
I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore.
恐怕我们不能再做朋友了
That really is too bad.
那真是太糟糕了
I liked having such a cool friend.
我很喜欢你这么棒的朋友
Me, too.
我也是
But when you care about someone,
但是当你在乎一个人的时候
you have to make sacrifices.
你就要做出牺牲
Shakespeare invented this, you know?
莎士比亚发明的这个手势,你知道吗
He called it "The hand hug."
他管这个叫“手之间的拥抱”
Because men couldn't hug back then.
因为男人们不能拥抱对方
Right.
是的
Because men couldn't hug.
因为男人们不能拥抱对方
I can't believe I slept through Roman numerals.
我不敢相信我一整晚都梦到罗马数字
Now I'm never gonna know what Super Bowl it is.
现在我再也不会知道超级碗是什么了
You're tired?
你累了吗
In Karate Club,
在空手道社
I accidentally kicked a kid in the face.
我意外地打到了一个小孩的脸
That's nice.
不错
I can't remember the last time I had a chance to exercise.
我都不记得上次我运动的时候了
You have it easy.
放轻松
All you do is,
你要做的只是
you just ply Jerry with food to keep him quiet.
给杰瑞提供食物让它保持安静
I feed him because he's hungry.
我喂他是因为他饿了
All you do is play with him!
你会做的只是和它玩而已
I have to play with him.
我必须和它玩
Otherwise, he'd be a fat blob.
不然它就会变成一个肥胖的电子宠物
Don't you dare call Jerry fat! I didn't.
你竟敢说杰瑞胖,我没有
You're putting words in my mouth,
你这是陷害我
just like you put empty calories in Jerry's.
就像你要陷害杰瑞饿死它一样
You take that back! I will not!
你最好收回这句话,我拒绝
Jerry?
杰瑞
Having a snack?
在吃零食吗
Why not?
为什么不吃
Now that I'm single, I don't have to watch my figure.
现在我单身了,我不需要保持体重了
You were watching your figure?
你以前有保持过体重吗
You know, your situation with Allison
你和艾莉森的情况
reminds me of an old love story.
让我想起了一个古老的爱情故事
Dad, please, I do not want to hear any more Shakespeare.
老爸,拜托了,我不想再听莎士比亚了
I'm not talking about Shakespeare.
不是莎士比亚
I'm talking about when I was dating your mom.
我要说的是和你妈妈约会的事
I really wanted to impress her,
我真的很想给她留下好印象
so I used to serenade her with my guitar.
所以我给她弹吉他,唱情歌
But after a while, I could tell she was getting sick of it.
但是没多久,我就觉得她厌倦了
I know, crazy, right?
我知道,很疯狂,对吧
So, I switched it up,
所以我换了种方式
and I started reading her Shakespeare instead.
开始给她读莎士比亚的诗
I kept it fresh,
我保持了新鲜感
and that's what you need to do with Allison.
那就是你需要跟艾莉森做的事
You have to show her things can still be unexpected
你要给她一些出乎意料的
and spontaneous, just like it was at the beginning.
心血来潮的惊喜,就像你们刚开始一样
Eddie?
埃迪
Allison, there's something I have to tell you.
艾莉森,我有话想跟你说
I'm sorry I've been so boring lately.
我很抱歉,我最近一直这么无趣
It's just you're so chill,
只是你太淡定了
and I feel like I can be myself around you.
然后我觉得我可以在你身边做我自己
And to be honest, myself is a little lazy.
实话说,我是有些懒
So, I'm going to make more of an effort
所以我要更努力
to show that I appreciate you, because I do!
让你知道我喜欢你,因为我真的喜欢你
Get your coat, girl.
穿上外套,我的宝贝
We're gonna go see "Romeo and Juliet."
我们去看《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
But we already saw it.
但是我们才看过啊
I know! I'm being spontaneous!
我知道,我突然心血来潮很想看
You're surprised, right?
你很惊讶,对吧
You didn't see that coming.
你没料到会发生这种事
No parent should outlive their Tamagotchi.
父母不应该活得比他们的电子宠物还久
It was only a few extra words.
只是多说了几句话而已
I don't understand why they have to redo the whole trial.
我就不明白为什么他们非要重新开审
To be honest,
说实话
I'm surprised you did jury duty in the first place.
我一开始就很惊讶你竟然会去做陪审员
What do you mean?
什么意思
You're not a citizen yet, Jessica.
你还不是美国公民呢,杰西卡
They must've sent you the summons by accident.
他们肯定是不小心给你发错传票了
All you had to do was say you're here on a green card,
你只要说你只是有绿卡而已
and you could've gotten out of it.
然后你就可以走了
Ugh.
啊
Mom's really broken up about Jerry.
妈妈因为杰瑞的死真的很伤心
I didn't even know she knew him.
我甚至都不知道她会知道杰瑞的存在
Did you hear something?
你听到什么声音了吗
No.
没有