You're too generous, Lianne, thank you for the gift.
你真是太够意思了,利安妮,谢谢你的礼物
Of course. Merry Christmas.
当然,圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you, too.
也祝你圣诞快乐
God, I am so good at realty.
天呐,我真的太适合销售房地产了
They came.
它们到了
They're more gorgeous than I could have imagined.
它们比我想象得更漂亮
They're for me and Marvin.
这是我和马文的
On Christmas day, we're gonna cook goose chili in the driveway
在圣诞节那天,我们打算在车道上做鹅肉辣酱汤
while drinking holiday ale and wearing matching custom PJs.
还得喝节日麦芽酒和同款睡衣呢
Smart. Personalizing it with embroidery so I can't return it.
真够聪明的,这些个性化刺绣让我想退都没法退
Okay, boys, Grandma, get in here.
好了,孩子们,奶奶,快过来
My satisfied client just gave me
我的好客户刚刚给了我
six free movie passes as a Christmas gift,
六张免费电影券作为圣诞礼物
so I'm taking us all to see "Jingle All the Way."
所以我打算带大家看《一路响叮当》
Schwarzenegger! Sinbad!
施瓦辛格,辛巴达
I heard it's the best Christmas movie since "Home Alone."
我听说这是继《小鬼当家》以来最好的圣诞贺岁片
I think you forgot about "The Santa Clause."
你是把《圣诞老人》给忘了吧
Did I?
有吗
What are you even debating?
有什么好争的
All Christmas movies are great, just like all Denzel movies.
所有的圣诞电影都很棒,就像所有丹泽尔的电影一样
Mom, what if Denzel did a Christmas movie?
妈,如果丹泽尔拍了一部圣诞电影会怎么样
It's like you can see into my soul.
你真是深知我心
Okay. Well, the passes are for the Regal.
好吧,电影券是国王影院的
The next showing is at 7:00. What time is it?
下一场开演是七点,现在几点
4:15.
四点十五分
So we're already late.
那我们已经要迟到了
We have to move if we want to get the best middle-row seats.
我们得赶紧出发,要不然就抢不到最好的中间的座位了
Okay, Evan, go put on some cargo pants
好了,埃文,去把你的工装裤穿上
and make some popcorn and stuff it in the pockets.
然后拿点爆米花装进口袋里
Louis, go take the pajamas to Marvin next door.
路易斯,把睡衣给隔壁马文拿过去
Everybody else, get changed. Let's go.
其他人去换衣服,快动起来
Let's go.
动起来
I hope you don't mind, but I pre-buttered the...
我希望你们不介意,但我事先倒了些黄油
Mommy?
妈咪
Aaaaaaah!
啊啊啊
These are still hot.
这还是热的呢
Jessica, you look so Christmasy.
杰西卡,你看起来真是太圣诞了
When did you buy that sweater?
你什么时候买的这毛衣
Oh, I borrowed it from Honey.
哦,我跟哈妮借的
Can I jingle a bell?
我能来一个铃儿响叮当吗
Of course.
当然
I'm so excited... everything is done on my to-do list,
我真是太激动了,我任务清单上所有的事都做完了
except prepping my Lao Ban Santa outfit.
除了准备我的圣诞老板装
Evan loved it so much last year.
埃文去年可喜欢这个了
Santa is Chinese.
圣诞老人是中国人
Yes.
是的
The mole application alone takes 45 minutes,
光是画那颗痣就花了四十五分钟
but it's necessary to hide my beauty.
但只有这样才能掩盖我的美丽
Well, the effort you put into those presents shows.
嗯,看得出你真的很用心地准备那些礼物
The boys love their gifts...
孩子们很爱他们的礼物
Eddie's Glo Worm, Emery's yo-yo, Evan's Power Ranger.
埃迪的格洛虫虫,埃默里的悠悠球,埃文的恐龙战队
Power Ranger Megazord. Oh.
恐龙战队超级佐德,哦
The key is to buy the hottest toys
关键就是在圣诞节上市之后一天
the day after Christmas when they go on sale,
买最热门的玩具
and then give them to the boys the following year.
然后下一年再送给孩子们
It's so special to give a gift that makes our children happy
能送个让孩子们开心,同时价格也让我开心的礼物
at a price that makes me happy.
真是太有意义了
Christmas is a tool of the white capitalist establishment.
圣诞节就是一个白人建设资本主义的工具
What?
啥
That's why this year, I'm celebrating Kwanzaa.
这就是为什么今年我过的是宽扎节(非裔美国人的节日)
Nas talked about it in The Source magazine.
纳斯在《源》杂志里谈到过
He also talked about
他还说了
his favorite pickle stores in the Bronx.
他在布朗克斯最喜欢的腌菜店
It was a great read.
写得挺不错的
Wait, what's Kwanzaa?
等会儿,什么是宽扎节
You don't know what Kwanzaa is?
你不知道什么是宽扎节吗
You don't know what Kwanzaa is.
是你不知道什么是宽扎节
Oh, Jessica, hey.
哦,杰西卡,嘿
Could you guys scooch over to open up a couple of middle seats
你们能不能挪一下,给我和理查德在中间
for me and Richard?
留出两个位置
Do not make eye contact.
不要看他们
My husband has acute-angle glaucoma,
我丈夫有急性青光眼
so he has to sit dead center.
所以他一定得坐在正中间
It acts up when I stare at anything from a side angle.
不管看什么,只要我从边上看眼睛就会出毛病
Um, I don't believe you,
呃,我才不信你
but even if I did,
即使我信了
we got here two hours early for a reason, so...
但我们专门提前两个小时来这里霸位的,所以
Sorry.
抱歉
Evan, popcorn.
埃文,爆米花
Evan!
埃文
Don't be scared.
不要害怕
I'll protect you.
我会保护你的
Ahoy?
啊嘿
Marvin, it's... Hey, Chili Boy Lou!
马文,我是,嘿,辣椒小子路易
I would normally respond with a "Chili Boy Marv,"
要是没事儿的话我会回复“辣椒小子马文”的
but we have a bit of an emergency.
但是我们出了点紧急情况
We're at the movies and accidentally left Evan at home.
我们本来在看电影的,但是不小心把埃文落家里了
Could you check on him?
你能去看一下他吗
Yeah. Yeah, I can see him from here.
行,行,我能从这看见他
He looks like he's talking to a small pig.
他看起来好像在跟一个小猪说话呢
He's talking to Oinker. He's okay.
他正在跟小懒说话呢,没事儿
Yeah, he's fine.
是的,他挺好的
Just like these PJs.
这个睡衣也很好
Ha-ha, have you tried the spice pocket?
哈哈,你有没有试试香料包
Marvin, we're heading home,
马文,我们正往家里赶
but can you go over and double check that Evan is okay?
但是你能不能去我们那里再看一眼埃文是不是没事
Oh, a mother's love is a beautiful thing.
噢,母爱真是伟大
Yeah, I'll grab my spare key and head right over.
好的,我拿上备用钥匙就过去
Oh, just curious. What movie were you guys seeing?
对了好奇问一句,你们看啥电影呢
"Jingle All the Way."
《一路响叮当》
Hold on.
等会儿
Do not blow a chance to see this movie.
别错过看这部电影的机会
I've seen it three times.
这片我看过三次
It's a riot. But Evan...
真的很赞,但是埃文
I can watch Evan for a few hours.
我能照看埃文几个小时
Trust me.
相信我
Did you see the movie "Twins"?
你们看过那部《龙兄鼠弟》吗
This is almost as good.
就跟那个一样棒
Put them up.
把它们挂上
No thanks, buddy.
不了,谢谢,哥们儿
I'm not about to hit a Santa Claus.
我并不想打一个圣诞老人
Evan?
埃文
Ah! Oof.
啊,呜
Uncle Marvin?
马文伯伯
How long have you had a key? I don't have a key.
你什么时候有的钥匙,我都没有钥匙呢
Mm. Ohhh.
嗯,哦哟
"And now you see," Said the turtle,
“现在你明白了吧”乌龟说
"Why it is useless to cry."
“为什么哭是没有用的”
Amy Tan has lived life.
真是参透了人生
What?
咋啦
Marvin, are you okay?
马文,你还好吗
Yeah. Ah, ow.
嗯,啊,噢
Oh. It's just the old L5 vertebrae acting up on me.
就是我这老脊椎跟我在这搞事情
I said I would get Honey to help, but he refused.
我跟他说我去找哈妮帮忙,但是他不让
No one can tell her.
谁也不许告诉她
She can never know I'm old.
她可不能知道我老了
All right.
好吧
Sorry about that, Marvin.
真是对不起,马文
Ah, don't worry about it.
噢,别担心
I got scared, and I was trying to protect the house.
我很害怕,我当时想保护这个家
So I set a trap.
所以我设置了一个陷阱
Oh, my poor baby.
我可怜的孩子
I never want you to be scared. Come here.
我从没想过让你感到害怕,过来抱抱
Sorry, hugs are for Mommies who remember their babies.
抱歉,拥抱只给那些会记住她们孩子的妈妈们
Whoa.
哇哦
Well, if you knew how worried we were about you,
好吧,如果你知道我们是多么担心你
you wouldn't be mad.
你就不会这么生气了
Sure, when I'm worried, I sit down
是,当我担心的时候,我也会坐着
and watch a 90-minute light comedy, too.
看完九十分钟的轻喜剧
Not.
才不会
Evan, Mommy made a mistake.
埃文,妈妈做错了
But she's gonna make it up to you.
但是她打算补偿你
How about an extra toy for Christmas this year?
今年圣诞节多送你一个玩具怎么样
That's okay, Mom, I know you didn't mean to forget me.
没事了,妈妈,我知道你不是有意把我忘了的
I'm mad, but I'll cool off in the tub.
我是挺生气的,但我在浴缸里泡个澡就没事了
No, I insist.
不,我坚持
You know how I always get you last year's best toy?
我不是一直给你买去年的最佳玩具吗
What if I get you this year's best toy this year?
如果我今年给你买本年度最佳玩具怎么样
Any toy you want.
任何你想要的玩具都可以
Name it.
说吧
Tickle Me Elmo. Done.
挠痒娃娃,成交
Lady, Tickle Me Elmos have been sold out everywhere for weeks.
女士,所有店的挠痒娃娃都断货好几周了
They're impossible to find.
根本不可能找到它们
You white people love throwing around that word...
你们白人就是喜欢到处说这个词
"Impossible."
“不可能”
"Oh, Jennifer, my bangs are impossible."
“哎,珍妮佛,我的刘海简直是绝了(本意为不可能)”
Okay. Fine.
好吧
Um, they're not impossible,
呃,它们不是不可能
but it's very difficult.
但是非常不容易
You can try checking this rare-toy website.
你可以试试这个稀有玩具网
I'll write down the address.
我把网址给你写一下
Hey, I couldn't help but overhear,
嘿,我只是无意听到
you're looking for a Tickle Me Elmo?
你们是在找挠痒娃娃吗
Yes. Do you have one?
是啊,你有吗
I do. It's yours.
我还真有,给你吧
You've been served.
你收到传票了
Marvin is suing us?
马文要起诉我们
Since you asked,
既然你问了
Kwanzaa is a week-long celebration
宽扎节是一个属于美国西非犹太人的
of the West African Diaspora in the Americas.
为期一周的庆祝节日
So what day does Kwanzaa fall on?
那么哪一天才是宽扎节
I have to go to the bathroom.
我要去厕所
What's wrong?
怎么了
Marvin is suing us for his back injury.
马文因为他后背受伤而要起诉我们
I don't know what I'm going to say to your mother.
我不知道该怎么跟你妈妈说
I don't think you should tell her.
我觉得你还是别告诉她了
It's gonna ruin her Christmas.
这会毁了她的圣诞节的
I know, but...
我知道,但是
Hey, Chili Boy Lou.
嘿,辣椒小子路
Hey, you mind if I store my ham hocks over here?
嘿,你介不介意我把我的火腿存在这边
Why are you acting so casual like nothing happened?
你怎么就像没事人儿似的
Oh, oh, don't worry, I'm fine.
哦,别担心,我挺好的
Honey gave me a muscle relaxer.
哈妮给我吃了肌肉松弛剂
My spine's all loosey-goosey.
我的脊椎柔软得不得了
No, I'm talking about you suing me.
不,我是说你要起诉我们
I'm not suing you. I'm suing your insurance.
我不是起诉你们,我是起诉你的保险公司
I get paid out for my injury, everything's fine.
然后我就能得到我的赔偿款,没什么大不了的
It's not fine. Drop the lawsuit.
这一点也不好,放弃诉讼
Ah, don't be a ninny.
哎呀,别跟个白痴似的
You know what, I don't want to be around anyone
你知道吗,我不想和会做出这种事的人
who would do this, especially on Christmas.
在一起,特别是圣诞节
I can't believe I was gonna wear matching pajamas with you.
我真不敢相信我之前还打算跟你一起穿同款睡衣
And I can't believe you're in the pocket of big insurance.
那我还不敢相信你兜里装着这么大的保险呢
So, this is our latest desktop computer with DSL connection.
这是我们最新的电脑,配有数字用户线路连接
It has a Pentium processor and...
它配有奔腾处理器和
Ma'am? This isn't the public library.
女士,这里不是公共图书馆
If you're not serious about buying a computer...
如果你不是真的想买这台电脑的话
This is my son.
这是我儿子
Oh, my gosh. Is he missing?
我的天呐,他是丢了吗
Yes...
是的
a Tickle Me Elmo.
丢了一个挠痒娃娃
It is his Christmas wish, and I'm not going to disappoint him.
这是他的圣诞愿望,而我不打算让他失望
Oh, yes!
哦,太好了
There's someone selling one in Orlando.
在奥兰多就有个人卖
Oh, how cute.
真可爱
Looks like the Elmos are tickling her.
就好像娃娃在挠她的痒痒
Okay, Smushy, time for
好了,该吃多
another muscle relaxer for your back pain.
一片肌肉松弛剂了
And I'm just gonna say this one last time.
这是我最后一次这么说了
Please don't sue our neighbors and best friends, the Huangs.
请别起诉我们的好邻居及最好的朋友,黄家
Sorry, babe, where I come from,
抱歉,宝贝,我老家那边的做法就是
if someone has insurance, you sue it.
如果有人有保险,你就要起诉
Maybe with age, I'd let something like this slide.
也许年纪大了,我可能就不再会这么较劲了
But right now, I'm virile and angry.
但现在,我年富力强,同时也很气愤
Fine.
好吧
If you need me, I'm gonna be in our bedroom
如果你需要我,我就在卧室
trying to figure out where I put my bell sweater.
我要找找我那件带铃铛的毛衣去哪了
Okay.
好的
Wake up, Uncle Marvin.
醒醒,马文伯伯
Emery?
埃默里
You look like you've seen a ghost.
你看起来就像幽灵一样
I am a ghost.
我就是幽灵
I'm the Ghost of Christmas Past.
我是圣诞往事的幽灵
And I'm here to show you something.
我来这里是想给你看些东西
Hey, I-I know this place.
嘿,我,我认识这地方
This is your house. Not yet.
这是你家房子,还不是呢
Ooh.
噢
H-Honey.
哈,哈妮
Sweetie, what are you doing over here?
亲爱的,你在那干嘛呢
She can't hear you.
她听不见你说话的
We're in the past.
我们现在是在过去
Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿
All right.
好吧
Oh, no.
哦,不
Ronaldo.
罗纳尔多
He lived here before we moved in, didn't he?
他在我们搬进来之前住在这里,是不是
Yeah, and he was always offering Honey free dance lessons
是的,他总是给哈妮免费上舞蹈课
that she innocently took him up on.
她就天真地接受了他
Yes.
是的
Get your hands off her, you scoundrel.
把你的手从她身上拿开,你个流氓
More hips, more hips.
扭扭胯,扭扭胯
No hips, no hips.
别扭胯,别扭
I was so thankful when he moved out and you family moved in.
我真是感激你们家在他搬出去的时候住了进来
So thankful you're now suing us?
太感激了所以现在要起诉我们吗
Does nobody understand how insurance works?
没人知道保险公司的作用吗
You've seen what I came here to show you.
你已经看完我想给你看的了
But, before Christmas,
但是,在圣诞节之前
you'll be visited by two more spirits.
还有两个幽灵会来找你
Ahh!
啊
Why can't my Barbra Streisand dreams be that vivid?
为什么我梦到芭芭拉·史翠珊(美国女艺人)的时候,没有这么活灵活现
Hi, Deirdre.
嗨,迪雅卓
So, Richard's blind.
现在可好,理查德看不见了
Ever since your little power play the other day
那天看《一路响叮当》时,你那么强势
at "Jingle All the Way," My husband's had blurry vision.
弄得我老公现在视力模糊
From sitting on the side?
是因为坐得太靠边吗
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
就是因为这个
I had to spend the whole day teaching him
我现在得成天教他
how many steps things are from other things.
家里各处相隔几步
He has a wider gait than I do, so I have to take longer steps.
他步子又比我大,我只好迈着大步
It's been really challenging.
这得有多难
Okay, fine. You're angry.
好啦,我理解,你生气了
But I'm not here for me. I'm here to buy a gift for Evan.
但我不是为自己而来,我是来给埃文买礼物的
No way. I'll pay top dollar.
没门儿,我出高价
Fine, come in.
好吧,进来
So, this is my toy room,
这就是我的玩具房
where I keep all the merchandise I sell online.
我在网上卖的玩具都放在这儿
How come you have so many of the same doll?
你从哪里弄这么多一样的玩偶娃娃
Those are Legal Rachels.
都是执法者瑞秋
I bet wrong she was gonna be the hot item last Christmas.
去年圣诞节时我赌她大热,结果我错了
Why is she holding a knife?
她为什么要拿着一把刀
Because she was supposed to take the law in her own hands.
因为她本应该要把法律拿在手中的
So, what do you need?
你想要什么
Tickle Me Elmo.
挠痒娃娃
Oh.
噢
Unfortch, those are both taken.
真不幸,这两个都有安排了
See, one goes into my vault where I keep rare toys
一个我要收藏到地下室里放着
to re-sell in the future,
以后再拿来卖
and the other is a Christmas present
另外一个我要送给我的教女
for my goddaughter Janice.
珍妮丝作圣诞礼物
She is so hard to please.
她很难取悦
"I only want a Tickle Me Elmo
“我只要圣诞老人亲手递给我的
handed to me by Santa Claus."
挠痒娃娃”
I was supposed to have a Christmas party
我本来打算明天给珍妮丝和她幼儿园的小朋友们
for Janice and her kindergarten friends tomorrow,
一起开个圣诞派对
but Richard, who was going to be my Santa, is now blind.
但是原本要做圣诞老人的理查德现在眼瞎了
I can get you a Santa.
我给你弄个圣诞老人来
No, you can't.
不,你办不到
I already called, and everyone's booked on such short notice.
我打过电话,全部都被预定了
I can get one. And when I do,
我可以找一个,如果我找来了
will you sell me your vault Elmo?
你可以把你收藏的那个挠痒娃娃卖给我吗
Yes.
可以
Yo, Uncle Marvin! Rise up.
喂,马文伯伯,起来
Ah!
啊
Eddie.
埃迪
Are you the Ghost of Christmas Present?
你是圣诞节现在之灵吗
No, pops, I'm the Ghost of Kwanzaa Present.
不是啊,老爹,我是宽扎节现在之灵
Well, I already spoke to your ghost brother.
哦,我已经跟你的幽灵兄弟聊过了
I'm not dropping the suit.
我不会放弃起诉的
Come with me.
跟我来
I hope your tickling fingers are ready for Elmo's red body.
我希望你已经手指发痒,要去挠红红的埃莫娃娃的痒痒了
So ready.
迫不及待
Louis, what's wrong?
路易斯,怎么啦
I should have told you sooner,
我本该早点告诉你的
but Marvin is suing us for his injury.
马文要为他的伤而起诉我们
It's okay.
没关系的啦
Christmas is a season for forgiveness.
圣诞节本来就是宽容的节日
Besides, our insurance will cover it.
而且,我们可以用保险来赔付
Really? It doesn't bother you?
真的吗,你不会因此烦恼吗
Well, I'm not thrilled our premium will go up
这个,我们的保险费每月要多四美元
an extra $4 a month.
我的确是开心不起来
It's not about the money.
这不是钱的事情
I thought we were friends.
我还以为我们两家是朋友
Where I come from, friends don't
在我老家,朋友之间可不会为了要保险公司的钱
casually sue each other for insurance money.
而随便起诉对方
I didn't realize their premium would go up.
我没想到他们的保险费会增加
Well, whatever. It's only $4 a month.
不过也没什么,每月只要四美元
What's only $4?
什么东西只要四美元
Huh?
啊
I can't let you take your pills with beer anymore, sweetie.
亲爱的,我再也不会让你用啤酒来吃药了
You're sleepwalking.
你在梦游
Huh?
啊
Let's get you back home and put some pants on you.
我们回家吧,你得穿上裤子
All right, come on, everybody.
好啦,孩子们过来
Santa's gonna be here any minute.
圣诞老人随时会来
Janice, come here. You're in the front.
珍妮丝,来这边,你坐到前排
Hey, you, move.
那个,你挪一下
That's Janice's spot.
那是珍妮丝的位置
All right, everybody ready?
好啦,大家准备好了吗
Okay.
好了
I am Lao Ban Santa,
我是圣诞老板
the boss of all the Santas.
所有圣诞老人的老板
Yes, I am excited to see you, too.
是啊,我看到你们也很兴奋
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
I needed Santa, not what, what...
我要的是圣诞老人,不是你这种,这种
What are you?
你是什么玩意
I am a Chinese female Santa and a role model.
我是女性中式圣诞老人,榜样角色啊
You scared the children.
你把孩子们吓坏了
Well, it's not my fault these kids are racist and sexist.
这可不是我的错,那些孩子不仅有种族歧视,还有性别歧视
I guess Santa can only be white and male
看来对于鲁尼家来说,圣诞老人
as far as the Rooneys are concerned.
只能是白人男性
Who are the Rooneys? You!
谁是鲁尼家,你们
Our last name is Sanderson, Jessica.
杰西卡,我们姓桑德森
Okay, well, I'm sorry you didn't have a good time,
好吧,我很抱歉你们并不开心
but a deal's a deal.
但是交易归交易
I need my Elmo.
我要埃莫娃娃
You don't need an Elmo. You don't get an Elmo.
你要埃莫能做什么,你才得不到埃莫
Elmo is not for you!
埃莫不是给你的
Ugh! I cannot believe her! She is crazy! Out of her mind!
啊,她简直是不可理喻,她疯了,真是疯了
Come with me.
跟我来
Where are we going?
去哪儿
And three, and four.
三步,四步
There we go.
再走这边
Isn't Deidre gonna be mad?
迪雅卓不会生气吗
Furious, but toys are meant to be played with by children,
她会发飙,不过玩具是给孩子们玩的
not stashed away in some vault.
而不是放到地下室收藏的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Deidre might divorce you for this.
没准迪雅卓会因此跟你离婚
Oh, I refused to sign a pre-nup.
噢,我之前拒签了婚前协议
I think I'll be all right either way.
这次应该也会没事的
Must stay awake.
不能睡着
Oh.
哦
I made you a late-night snack.
我给你做了宵夜
Huh? Your favorite... cubed Swiss cheese.
啊,你最爱吃的,瑞士芝士块
Ah. Mmm.
啊,嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Tastes a little funny.
味道怪怪的
I hid a muscle relaxer in it.
我在里面放了肌肉松弛剂
That's right, I used your favorite cheese against you.
就是这样,我用你爱吃的芝士来算计你
Well, why would you go and do a thing like...
但你为什么要这么做
Mm.
嗯
Grandma Huang.
黄奶奶
You can walk?
你可以走路
The Ghost of Christmas Future has functional feet.
圣诞节未来之灵当然能走路
Wait, you speak English?
等等,你会说英语
You don't dream in Mandarin, do you?
你梦里总不会有普通话吧,对吗
I'm gonna miss you, Mark.
马克,我会想你的
Cattleman's is closing?
牧场餐厅要关门吗
Losing your friendship sent Louis into a deep depression.
失去你这个朋友之后,路易斯十分消沉
Without his charisma, the customers stopped coming in.
他的魅力不在了,顾客也不再上门
And the restaurant was forced to close.
餐厅只好倒闭
A funeral? What a lousy turnout.
葬礼,多么惨的结局啊
What is this? Hitler's funeral? Ha.
谁的葬礼,希特勒的吗
This is your funeral.
是你自己的葬礼
Where is everybody?
吊唁的人呢
You sued them all.
你起诉了每个人
That's right, you sued all your friends away.
是的,你用起诉赶走了所有的朋友
What about Honey?
哈妮呢
She's got to be here.
她应该来的啊
They reconnected?
他们又在一起了吗
Big time.
好戏来了
I can't believe he's gone.
没法相信他已经离世了
Don't cry with your eyes. Cry with your legs.
不要用眼睛哭泣,用腿哭泣吧
No!
不要
Wha?
什么
Tickle Me Elmo! You got one!
是挠痒娃娃,你买到了
"Do not open until Kwanzaa"?
“到宽扎节再打开”
As you know, Kwanzaa doesn't start until the 26th.
你知道,宽扎节是二十六号开始的
Totally. I'll open it tomorrow.
没错,我明天再打开
Unfortunately, Zawadi, the Swahili word for gifts,
很不幸,扎瓦迪,也就是斯瓦希里语里的礼物
aren't opened until the seventh day.
要到第七天才能打开
You know, Christmas ain't that bad.
其实吧,圣诞节也没那么糟啦
I can celebrate Kwanzaa next year.
我还是明年再庆祝宽扎节吧
Enjoy. That's where I learned all of those facts.
慢慢享受吧,我就是从这本书里学到了所有相关的知识
Louis!
路易斯
Marvin, what are you doing here?
马文,你来干嘛
I came to tell you I'm dropping the lawsuit.
我是来跟你说我放弃起诉了
I've been a damn fool.
我之前真的是傻瓜
Well, what changed your mind?
你为什么改主意了
Well, let's just say a wise man once said,
这个,让我引用一个聪明人曾经说过的话吧
"Friends don't casually sue each other for insurance money."
“朋友之间不会为了想要保险公司的钱而随便起诉对方”
Here. Oh.
给你,哦
Well, I wish I hadn't thrown away my PJs.
我希望我还留着我的那套睡衣
We can share mine. Here, take the bottoms.
我们可以一起穿,来,穿我的裤子吧
Uh, no, ah, we're... I'm good.
啊,不用了不用了
Evan, why aren't you playing with your Elmo?
埃文,你怎么不玩埃莫娃娃了
Just getting a head start on my thank-you notes.
我在写感谢条,才刚开了个头
After everything I went through to get that toy,
我千辛万苦才弄到那个娃娃
I should come in here to a giggling, tickling party.
还以为到你这儿会听到咯咯笑和挠痒痒响个不停
I should be yelling at you to cut it out with the giggles.
还以为我要对你大吼,让你停止傻笑呢
I should be saying, "Stop tickling Elmo."
还以为我得说“别再挠埃莫的痒痒了”
Okay, sure. I'll play with him.
好啦,我来玩他
That tickles.
那样太痒了
That was enough fun for one day.
一天玩这么一下就够了
Is that the Megazord I got you last Christmas?
那是我去年买给你的超级佐德吗
And the Karate Tortoise from two years ago?
还有那个是两年前买的忍者神龟
All still in boxes.
都还没开封过呢
Evan, why aren't you playing with my presents?
埃文,你怎么不玩我给你的玩具啊
I don't really love toys.
我并不怎么喜欢玩具
I see you playing with
但我看你
your little stuffed animals all the time.
总是在玩那些小小的动物玩偶
My Beanie Babies aren't toys, they're friends.
我的豆宝宝不是玩具,他们是我的朋友
Mom, there's no vacancy in my heart for new friends.
妈妈,我心里没地方给新朋友了
The inn is full.
客满了
Well, then, why did you ask me for an Elmo?
那你为什么还问我要埃莫
You really wanted me to pick a toy,
你那时很想我挑一个玩具
so I picked the hardest one to get
所以我就挑了一个最难弄的
since I know you like a challenge.
因为我知道你喜欢挑战
Giving me Christmas presents is what you like to do.
给我买圣诞礼物是你喜欢做的事
It makes me happy that it makes you happy.
能让你开心的事,就会让我开心
Well, now it's my turn to make you happy.
现在轮到我来让你开心了
Come on, tell Mommy what you really want for Christmas.
来吧,跟妈妈说圣诞节你最想要什么
I just want to spend time with you.
我只想要跟你在一起
I know you're not supposed to have favorites,
我知道做母亲的不应当有所偏爱
but then you say things like that
但是妈听你这么一说
and what am I supposed to do?
我又应当怎么做呢
You're my favorite.
你就是妈的最爱
I know.
我知道啊
Mom! It's Christmas day.
妈,今天是圣诞节
Why do we have to see "Jingle All the Way" Again?
为毛我们还要再看一遍“一路响叮当”
Because Evan missed it.
因为埃文上次没看到
I remember where you all laughed the first time.
我记得你俩上次哪个地方笑了
If I don't hear the same laughs at the same moments, I'll know.
如果今天在同样的笑点我没听到同样的笑声,等着瞧吧
Except for the Sinbad lines,
辛巴达那几段就免了吧
I laughed all the way through.
我可是一直在笑
Evan, popcorn.
埃文,爆米花
Chili cups?
来一杯辣酱汤吗
Yes, please.
好,谢啦
Merry Christmas, Chili Boy Marv.
圣诞快乐,辣椒小子马文
Merry Christmas, Chili Boy Lou.
圣诞快乐,辣椒小子路易
This is the fourth time we have seen this movie.
这部电影我们都看了第四遍了
It has to be the last.
这必须是最后一次了
No way.
那可不行