I feel like we should run
我觉得我们该跑了
I know, but it's just so mesmerizing
我知道 但是这太吸引人了
I kind of wanna see how it ends
我有点想看看它是怎么结束的
Yeah, me too
对 我也是
Well, that didn't end well
好吧 这结束的可不咋地
What?
啥
What the?
这是
Thanks for dropping in kids
欢迎过来 孩子们
Francis Francis?
弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
I see you've met my big brother Eugene
我知道你已经和我大哥碰面了 尤金
A man of few words
一个寡言少语之人
None in fact
事实上 他根本不说话
Can you put your head back on, please?
把头罩戴回去 行吗
What is all this?
这都是些什么呀
Surprise!
惊喜
A baby corp binky? Where did you get that?
一个宝宝集团的奶嘴 你在哪儿得到的
You don't recognize me?
你记不到我了吗
Perhaps from my youth
或许你还记得我小时候长什么样
Super colossal big fat boss baby?
超级无比大胖老板宝宝
He is him? And him is you?
他是他 他是你
Except older and wrinklier
除了老一点和皱纹多一点