That's not right
这不太对劲啊
No. You were my hero!
不 你曾经是我的英雄
How did you end up here?
怎么会到这里来的
You know what I do to little kids who ask lots of questions about me?
你知道我怎么对付那些问我太多问题的小孩吗
Eugene!
尤金
I read them my story
我给他们念我的故事
And I baked cookies!
我还烤好了饼干
Eugene, my chair
尤金 我的椅子
Now, it all started at baby corp
嗯 这一切都要从宝宝集团说起
A long long time ago
很久 很久以前
I was a hotshot executive
我曾是一个很优秀的高管
Headed straight to the top
一路高升
Everyone loved me
人见人爱
They gave me a promotion the corner office
他们给我升职 高层办公室
My very own Personal potty? Shing!
还给我属于自己的私人马桶 叮叮
I had it all
我拥有了一切
But then one day
直到有一天
I made a terrible discovery
我发现了一件很可怕的事情
I was getting old
我居然在长大
The formula wasn't working anymore
这个配方不起作用了
It turns out I was lactose intolerant
结果发现是因为我乳糖不耐受
No! Yes!
不 是的
I got called in to see the board of directors
我被叫去董事会
Who are the boring directors?
那些无聊的董事是谁啊
The biggest baby bosses of them all
他们都是这里最大的宝贝老板
I thought they loved me
我原以为他们都喜欢我
But they replaced me with someone new
但他们却找了新人来代替我
Someone younger
一个比我更年轻的
That's horrible
这真是太可怕了
All of a sudden, she got all the love
突然之间 她得到了所有的爱
All the attention
所有的关注
You know how that feels, don't you, Tim?
你知道那是什么感觉 不是吗 蒂姆
It hurts, doesn't it?
很伤心 对吗
Yeah, It does
没错 确实是的