It's mine! It's mine!
这是我的 这是我的
It's all mine
这全都是我的了
No!
不
You brought me the very thing I needed to destroy baby corp
你带给了我摧毁宝宝集团所需的最关键的东西
No! Yes!
不 没错
You walked right into my trap!
你正好掉进了我的陷阱
You'll never get away with this! Yeah, not if we
你不可能得逞的 对 只要我们
What? Tell?
怎样 告诉别人
Who are you gonna tell, Tim? Your parents?
你打算告诉谁 蒂姆 你的父母吗
Where are the boys?
孩子们去哪了
I told them to stay in the puppy zone
我让他们留在狗狗区域的
I'm taking them both with me to Las Vegas
我准备带他们俩一起去拉斯维加斯
So stay out of my way
所以别挡我的路
I'd hate for them to get terminated
我可不想弄死他们
Ha! They'd never leave us alone
哈 他们绝不会把我们单独留下的
Oh, really?
噢 真的吗
Wait until they meet puppy co's certified inhouse childcare expert
等他们见到萌狗集团合格的儿童室内照顾专家
Oh, no
噢 不
Don't be nervous buddy. It's only overnight
别紧张 孩子们 就一晚而已
We'll be back before you know it
一眨眼的时间我们就回来了
Besides you boys are in great hands
而且会有人好好照顾你们的
That's right!
没错
Eugenia is practically perfect in every way
尤金妮娅在各方面都堪称完美
No
不
Please don't go with him
请不要跟他一起走
Francis. Francis is trying to
弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯在试图
Oh, believe me
噢 相信我
Eugenia won't take her eyes off your children
尤金妮娅不会让孩子们离开她的视线的
Not for one second
一秒都不会
That's very reassuring
这真是太让人放心了
Now you see them
现在你看得到他们
And now you don't
现在你又看不到了