Then what happened?
发生了什么
They fired me!
他们把我解雇了
And took away my special formula
还拿走了我的青春永驻奶
Then they sent me down to live with a family! Oh, Francis, no!
然后他们把我送去跟一个家庭一起生活 不 弗朗西斯 不
Baby corp betrayed me!
宝宝集团背叛了我
And I'm finally going to get revenge with the forever puppy
我终于可以用永恒萌狗来报仇了
Huh? That's it?
啊 就这
No, no
不 不
Imagine a puppy that never grows up
想象一下一个小狗永远也长不大
A puppy that stays a puppy forever
永远就是一个小狗狗
Once I launch my forever puppies to every corner of the world
一旦发行我的永恒萌狗让它们遍布世界的各个角落
They'll be so adorable, no one will ever want a baby ever ever again. How cute!
它们是如此的讨人喜欢 就再也没有人想要养个小孩了 好可爱啊
The end of baby corp!
宝宝集团就完蛋了
Oh, please
噢 拜托
A puppy that never grows up? That's impossible!
一个永远长不大的狗 这是不可能的
Isn't it?
不是吗
Oh, it was, until you brought me the key ingredient
原来不可能 直到你把关键原料带来给我
My secret formula
我的青春永驻奶