It was said to be the centre of the Old Religion, the focus of its power.
据说是古魔法的腹地,其力量之源。
Why did you keep this from me?
你为什么不告诉我?
Because it was too dangerous, Merlin.
梅林,太危险了。
It's our only chance! I have to find it.
这是我们唯一的机会了!我必须找到解药。
And once you are there, what will you ask?For Arthur to be saved.
到那之后,你会祈求什么?救活亚瑟。
The Questing Beast chose Arthur. That means the Old Religion has decided his fate.
寻水兽选择了亚瑟。就意味着古魔法决定了他的命运。
Then I will convince them to change their minds.
那么我就要去说服他们改变注意。
It is not that simple! The high priests have the power to mirror life and death. But there will be a price to pay.
这绝非易事!大祭司拥有逆转生死的力量。但是得付出代价。
They will demand a life in return. Merlin, please, I beg of you...
以性命作为交换。梅林,我请求你......
I'm sorry, Gaius. But whatever the price is, I will pay it gladly.
抱歉,盖乌斯。无论什么代价,我都乐意付出。
Here. You'll need a map. And I'm going to give you this. My mother gave it to me. It's a rabbit's foot.
带上地图。会派上用场的。我把这个送给你。是我妈妈给我的。是幸运符。