The auction is starting, ladies and gentlemen.
先生女士们,拍卖会即将开始。
Hi, Max. I'm so excited to be here. Oh, hello, Caroline.
你好吗,麦克斯。好高兴来这里。你好,卡洛琳。
Sophie, I apologize for the other day. I was really tense, and I didn't mean it.
苏菲,我为我那天的行为道歉。我那时太神经兮兮了,不是有意的。
I think you have a unique sense of style. You do so much with so little fabric.
我觉得你的风格十分独特。少少的布料,大大的美丽。
I do... And I see you took my advice and got Polish Vogue.
的确。看来你听我的话,去看波兰版《时尚》杂志啦。
How nice is this? We are finally on a romantic date.
这样真好。我们终于开始浪漫约会。
We just came from lunch at Rainbow Room, and I'm wearing my best Fila tracksuit.
我们刚在高档餐厅吃完饭,我也穿着我最好的一件飞乐运动服。
Yah, now, he's going to buy me something golden.
现在他要买金的东西给我了
Yah, I want to be covered in gold. I want a golden shower.
没错,我就想要全身被黄金覆盖。想要个黄金淋浴。
Let's see. If I was a loving cup, where would I be?
想想,如果我是个纪念杯,我会在哪里?
Some place with a lot of cash shoved up inside you.
某个你体内被塞了很多钞票的地方
How much do you think is in there?
你觉得里面会有多少钱啊
Well, let's see. The wooden base of the cup is about this big, and I know you can get 20,000 in an Altoids tin,
看嘛,奖杯的木头底座大概这么大,你可以在口香糖罐里塞2万
and this is about three times that size. So 60,000.
而这底座有它的三倍的大,就表示装了6万吧。
$60,000? That's like a million dollars! So I could have $60,000 in an hour?
6万块吗?就跟一百万一样多啊?再一个小时,我就有6万块了吗?
Well, we. We could have it. Did I say I? How weird.
是我们。我们就有。我说了"我"吗?真奇怪。