And the next item up for bid is a silver-plated tin loving cup, property of Caroline Channing.
下一件要拍卖的物品是一个镀银锡制纪念杯,卡洛琳·钱宁所拥有过的物品
How much do you think this is going to go for?
你觉得这东西会喊到多高的价
Kitsch is always a wild card, but it has no real value.
这类东西起伏大,但本身都没实际价值。
No real value? Please. I won that when no one thought I could.
没实际价值?拜托哦。那我是在没人看好的情况下赢来的
I jumped 14 hurdles in the rain with walking pneumonia. It's worth something.
我身染肺炎,雨中骑栗宝跳过十四个栅栏。这可是相当价值的
Yeah, 'cause it has money in it.
是啊。价值来自里面的钞票。
We start the bidding at $50. 50. 51.
起标价50块。50块。51块。
Sir, it's in increments of $10.
先生,加价幅度是10块钱。
Then, I'm out. Sorry, the Rainbow Room really sucked me dry.
那我退出。抱歉嘛,吃高档餐厅把我的钱都榨干了。
Hm, guess what else is pretty dry right now?
你猜猜我现在身上哪里也很"干"
Do I hear 60? 60.
有人出60吗?我出。
What are you doing? You said it had no real value.
你在干嘛?你不是说不值钱吗。
I know, but wouldn't it be camp to see Miss Pickle taking a bath in that for my christmas card?
是啊,但你想象一下,拍一张泡菜小姐用奖杯洗澡的照片来当圣诞卡一定超可爱。
Do I hear 70?
有人出70吗
My cup is not a puppy bath. 70. 80.
我的奖杯不是狗狗的澡盆。70。80。
Back out now, ladies. I'm a paddle bitch.
放弃吧小姐们,我乃竞价小贱哥。
Well, I'm a bitch bitch. 100. 125. 150. 175. Hamish came to play.
我还是贱人贱贱姐呢。100。125。150。175。哈米斯想斗
So did we, I broke my hymen getting that thing.
我们斗死他,我处女膜是练马给练没了的呢。
Is that why it's called a loving cup? 200.
所以才叫纪念杯吗?200。
I have 200. Do I hear 225?
我出200。有人出225吗?
Look, Hamish. I know you have no interest in what I would normally offer you to get what I want.
听我说,哈米斯。我知道你对我平常拿来说服人的"本钱"没有兴趣。
Don't be so sure. I was bisexual till I was 62.
话别说太早。62岁前我一直"男女通吃"。
Look, Katie Holmes really wants this, and she's been through a lot.
凯蒂·赫尔姆斯真的很想要这东西,你看她经历了那么多苦难。
True. It's yours. I'm out.
好吧。你们拿去。我退出。
200 going once, going twice. Sold.
200块一次,两次。成交。
Yes, I'm rich!
爽啊,我有钱啦!
Did you just say "I'm"?
你又说了"我"吗
I think you're hearing me wrong.
是你听错了吧。