It's a beautiful night.
真是个迷人的夜晚。
Oh, yes, we've got the moon and the trees and...Elizabeth McNulty, who apparently died when she was the same age I am.
对啊。月色朦胧,树影婆娑... 还有伊丽莎白·麦可诺提,一位在我这个岁数就英年早逝的可怜人儿。
Makes you feel alive, doesn't it? So does enjoying a meal at a well-lit restaurant, but here we are.
会让你觉得活着真好,对吧?在灯光明亮的餐馆享用美食也有同等效果,但我们还是选了这里。
You aren't scared, are you? Of ghosts, no. Of you, little bit.
你不是害怕了吧?怕鬼吗,才没有。怕你吗,有一点。
I'm sorry I've upset you. I shouldn't have asked so many questions.
很抱歉惹你们不高兴了。我不应该问那么多问题。
No, it's okay. Yeah, maybe it's good you got us talking about this stuff.
不,没关系。也许你让我们着手讨论这件事是正确的。
Well, look at that, even when I'm causing problems, I make the world a better place.
哎哟哟,看看,我就算引发问题,也可以让世界变得更美好。
Hey, next, why don't we tackle your penchant for whining and Penny's love of the ol' glug-glug?
接下来让我们讨论一下你那唠叨的毛病,还有佩妮对杯中物的痴迷吧?
Uh, Sheldon, I think we're good for now.
谢尔顿,不要再挑事了。
Ah, well...very well. So does this mean you'll finally pick a wedding date?
好吧...很好。这代表你们终于要定下婚期了吗?
Here we go again. Why is everyone so concerned with us setting a date?
又回到原点了。为什么大家这么着急要我们定婚期呢?
We're committed to each other. We're happy. A ceremony isn't gonna change anything.
我们忠于彼此,幸福快乐。一场婚礼并不会改变什么。
So you're never getting married? It's his whining, isn't it?
所以你俩打算不结婚,对吗?是因为他的唠叨,对吧?
Sheldon, I'm not a whiner. It's amusing that he doesn't hear it.
谢尔顿,我不是个唠叨鬼。他居然完全察觉不到,真是好笑。
Look, all she's saying is we are in love so it doesn't matter if we get married tomorrow or a year from now or 50 years from now.
佩妮的意思是我们深爱彼此,所以无所谓是明天结婚、明年结婚、 还是50年后结婚。
Ew, 50? We'll be old and gross. Yeah, but we'll be old and gross together.
50年后?那时我们都又老又丑了。没错,但是我们会一起变老变丑。
My aunt and uncle were married 63 years. Towards the end, it was like watching cheese melt.
我阿姨和叔叔结婚63年了。到最后,他们像奶酪一样慢慢融化。
Um...I'm free tonight. Are you saying you want to get married?
那个...我今晚就有空。你是说你想结婚吗?
Vegas isn't that far away. I'm in. Let's do it.
拉斯维加斯又不是太远。我同意。我们结婚吧。
After all these years. I'm really happy for the two of you. Oh, thank you. Thanks.
经过了这么多年的风风雨雨,我衷心为你们俩高兴。谢谢。谢谢你。
Now get out of my spot.
现在从我的专座上起开。
Bernie, Stuart just pulled up. So remember, the key is to be firm. Show no weakness.
妮妮,斯图尔特刚停好车。你要记住,关键是要态度强硬,绝对不能示弱。
Right. Good luck. Howard Joel Wolowitz, you get back here.
没错。祝你好运。霍华德·约珥·沃罗维兹,给我死回来。
Never should have told you my middle name. Hey, guys. Hey, you got a minute?
我就不该告诉她我的中间名。两位好啊。回来啦,你有空吗?
Sure. Uh, let me just put this stuff in the fridge. I felt bad for finishing your yogurt, so I bought more.
当然。先等我把这些东西放进冰箱。不好意思我吃光了你的酸奶,所以我多买了点。
And, Howard, your favorite fruit is in season. Crunch Berries.
霍华德,你最爱的水果正当季呢。脆脆莓果。
Don't let that sway you. It's hard not to. They taste so much better than real berries.
千万不要动摇。好难哦。那个比真的莓果好吃多了。
What's up? So...we need to talk. You okay? I think we should talk.
怎么了?我们...需要谈一谈。你没事吧?我们需要谈一谈。
Is everything okay? Well...you've been living here a while now.
出什么事了吗?你在这里住了一段时间了。
I know. I may sell comic books at work, but the real superheroes are sitting right in front of me.
我知道。我的工作虽然是卖漫画,但真正的超级英雄就正坐在我面前呢。
Yeah... His middle name is David. Go.
是啊...他的中间名是大卫。凶他。
Look, I care about you a lot, but we are very different people. Are you breaking up with me?
我真的非常在乎你,但我们俩之间的差距太大了。你是想和我分手吗?
No, no, I'm just pointing out that you're dark on the inside and I'm dark on the outside.
不,我只是想说你是心黑腹黑,我是人黑脸黑。
So, anyway, what I'm trying to say is... You need to take that?
总之,我想说的是...你要接电话吗?
It's just my dad, probably calling to wish me a happy birthday. I'll call him back. You were saying?
是我爸,估计是打来来祝我生日快乐的吧。我等会再回他电话。你刚想说什么?
Look, Raj, be honest with me. If you want to end things, just do it. Don't expect me to do it for you.
拉杰,你就实话实话吧。如果你想分手,就直截了当说出来。不要指望我替你开口。
End things? I'm trying to tell you that I love you. "Happy birthday to you."
谁要分手?我只是想说我爱你。"祝你生日快乐"
Wow, there's a Denny's in Vegas you can actually get married in.
哇,拉斯维加斯有家快餐店,人们可以在那里结婚。
Doesn't sound very romantic. Yeah, but we could get heart-shaped pancakes.
听上去怎么这么不浪漫啊。是,不过可以吃到心形煎饼啊。
I'm sure we'll find a decent chapel. Yeah. This is crazy! I know!
肯定能找一个像样的教堂。好的。这太疯狂了!我知道!
You think people are gonna be mad? Maybe. But this isn't about them; it's about us.
他们不会生气吧?或许会吧。但主角是我们,不是他们。
It is. It is about us. And you know what the best part is? We took our time.
对,我们才是主角。你知道最棒的是什么吗?我们循序渐进。
I mean, we met, we were friends for a couple years, then we got together, and then we got untogether, then we worked out all our problems.
先是相遇,当了几年的朋友,然后在一起,再然后分开,一起面对解决了所有问题。
And now we know everything about each other, we can just go forward with no surprises and no regrets.
现在彼此了解得一清二楚。我们可以大步向前,绝无意外,绝无后悔。
Right. No surprises. And no regrets.
对,绝无意外。还有绝无后悔。
Uh, well, there-there's one thing I feel I should tell you. What?
有...有那么一件事,我得跟你说一下。什么事?
You know, so we can go into this with no secrets between us.
这样我们可以毫无隐瞒地走进新生活。
What? Remember, uh, a couple years back when I was on that research ship in the North Sea? Yeah.
怎么了?还记得几年前我坐船去北海做研究吗?记得。
Okay, well, there-there was a lot of drinking and craziness going on...No, you told me. Okay, um...
好吧,在船上我们经常喝酒,做好多疯狂的事...对,你说过了。好的...
Well, there was this girl. What did you do? Nothing...really. It was just kissing.
有这么一个姑娘。你干什么了?什么也没干... 真的。就是接吻了。
And then what? And then nothing. I stopped it. But it still bothers me, and...I wanted you to know.
然后干了什么?什么也没干。我果断制止了。可这事让我很困扰...我想跟你坦白。
All right. Did you ever do anything like this since we've been...?Nope, never. Oh, that's too bad.
好吧。那段时间你有没有干过类似的事...?从来没有。那太不巧了。
You know, can I ask you a question? Why are you telling me this now?
我能问你个问题吗?为什么现在告诉我?
Well, like I said, we're about to get married, and II want a clean slate. No secrets.
正如之前所说,我们要结婚了,我想做到坦诚相待。不藏秘密。
Really? BeBecause to me, it seems like we're about to get married and you're trying to sabotage it.
真的吗?可我怎么觉得是我们要结婚了,而你想搞破坏呢。
WWould you rather I didn't tell you? No, I don't want there to be secrets between us.
那你比较希望我不告诉你吗?不是,我不希望我们之间藏秘密。
See, now I'm confused. I mean, what-what am I supposed to do?
这样我就不懂了。那我该怎么办?
Uh, keep your mouth off other women.
让你的嘴别碰其他女人。
I can do that. Uh, uh, f-from now on, this mouth-- you and food, that's it.
我能做到。从今开始,这张嘴,除了你与食物啥都不碰。
Okay. Yeah? Look, I'm not happy this happened, but I think I can get past it. I mean, we weren't engaged at the time, and it was just kissing.
行吧。真的吗?发生这种事我肯定不高兴,但我觉得我可以放下。毕竟那时候我们也没订婚,而且只是接吻而已。
Right. Just kissing. It wasn't even very good. She was a smoker. I'd just been seasick...Okay, that's enough. Stop talking.
对啊。接吻也不爽。感觉一点都不好。她满嘴烟味,我一直晕船呕吐...够了,别说了。
So...we're still getting married? Yes. Because we love each other. Yes.
那...我们还是会结婚的吧?对。因为我们彼此相爱。对。
And it's the happiest day of our lives. Don't push it.
这是我们这辈子最开心的一天。别得寸进尺。
Hello. Hello. Listen, I've been thinking a lot about relationships and how difficult they can be, and I think...I've been thinking about them, too, Sheldon.
你好。你好。听着,我一直在思考情侣关系以及中间的种种复杂,我想...我也想了很多,谢尔顿。
Being your girlfriend is so challenging. Emotionally, physically. I've been incredibly patient for years.
当你女友对我来说是一项挑战。无论在情绪上,还是肉体上。这几年我一直保持着极度的耐心。
Strongly disagree. Go on.
强烈反对,但请继续。
Okay, well...this isn't easy to say, because I love you, but...I need some time to take a step back and reevaluate our situation.
好的。这话很难说出口,因为我爱你。可是...我需要些时间缓一缓,后退一步,重新评估下我们的状况。
Oh. I hope you understand. Okay. Bye, Sheldon.
哦。希望你能理解。好的。再见,谢尔顿。
Well, Gollum you're an expert on rings. What do I do with this one?
咕噜(魔戒角色),你是戒指专家。你说我该拿这枚戒指怎么办呢?