Good Lord!
老天爷
Mrs. Hudson, there is a woman in my sitting room!
赫德森太太 我的客厅里有个女人
Is it intentional?
这是故意的吗
She's a client
她是客户
Said you were out insisted on waiting
我说你出去了她坚持要等
Would you er care to sit down?
你想坐下吗
Didn't you ask her what she wanted?
你有没有问她想要什么
You ask her!
你去问她
Why didn't you ask her?
你为什么不问她
How could I what with me not talking and everything?!
我怎么问我又不说话
For God's sake give her some lines
老天爷啊 给她点台词
she's perfectly capable of starving us!
她完全可以把我们饿死
Good afternoon, I am Sherlock Holmes
下午好我是夏洛·克福尔摩斯
this is my friend and colleague, Dr. Watson
这是我的朋友兼同事华生医生
You may speak freely in front of him
你可以在他面前畅所欲言
as he rarely understands a word. Holmes!
因为他基本听不懂 福尔摩斯
However, before you do
但在你开口之前
allow me to make some trifling observations
请容我先说一些我小小的观察
You have an impish sense of humour
你有一种恶作剧般的幽默感
which currently you are deploying
你现在就在以此
to ease a degree of personal anguish
减轻你个人的痛苦
You have recently married a man
你最近嫁给了一个
of a seemingly kindly disposition
看起来性格很好的人
who has now abandoned you
而他现在因为一个
for an unsavoury companion of dubious morals
品行有问题的同伴而抛弃了你
You have come to this agency as a last resort
你把来到这里当做最后的手段
in the hope that reconciliation may still be possible
以期你们的关系可以得到调解
Good Lord, Holmes!
我的天啊福尔摩斯
All of this is of course perfectly evident from your perfume
当然所有这些都是从你的香水推测而来