Her perfume?
她的香水
Yes, her perfume which brings insight to me and disaster to you
对香水让我洞悉一切给你带来灾难
How so?
为什么
Because I recognised it and you did not
因为我认出了它 而你没有
Mary! John
玛丽 约翰
Why in God's name are you pretending to be a client?
我的天你为什么要扮成客户
Because I could think of no other way to see my husband husband
因为我想不出别的办法能见我丈夫丈夫
It was an affair of international intrigue
那是个国际阴谋事件
It was a murdered country squire
就是个被谋杀的乡绅
Nevertheless matters were pressing
虽然如此但事情紧急
I don't mind you going, my darling
我不介意你走 亲爱的
I mind you leaving me behind. But what could you do?!
我介意的是你扔下我 但你能做什么
Well, what do you do except wander around taking notes looking surprised?!
那你能做什么 除了晃来晃去做笔记表现得很惊讶
Enough!
够了
The stage is set the curtain rises
舞台已经准备好大幕升起
We are ready to begin
我们要开始了
Begin what?
开始什么
Sometimes to solve a case one must first solve another
有时为了破一个案子必须先破另一个
Oh, you have a case then a new one?
你有案子吗一个新案子
An old one, very old
一个老案子非常老
I shall have to go deep
我必须得深入
Deep? Into what?
深入什么
Myself
我自己