Lestrade! Do stop loitering by the door and come in
雷斯垂德 别在门外晃了进来吧
How did you know it was me?
你怎么知道是我
The regulation tread is unmistakable
脚步声是不会错的
Lighter than Jones heavier than Gregson
比琼斯轻被格雷格森重
I, I just came up, Mrs. Hudson didn't seem to be talking
我刚上来哈德森太太不肯说话
I fear she has branched into literary criticism by means of satire
恐怕她是在用讽刺的方法进行文学批评
It is a distressing trend in the modern landlady
这是现代房东烦人的发展趋势
What brings you here in your offduty hours?
你为何事在下班时间过来
How do you know I'm off duty?
你怎么知道我下班了
Well, since your arrival, you've addressed over 40% of your remarks to my decanter
从你来之后 你超过40%的注意力都在我的酒瓶上
Watson, give the Inspector what he so clearly wants
华生给探长拿点他显然想要的东西
So, Lestrade, what can we do for you?
雷斯垂德我们能为你做什么
Oh, I'm not here on business, I just thought I'd drop by
我不是为公事来的 我只是想过来看看
A social call?
社交拜访吗
Yeah, of course, just to wish you the compliments of the season
当然 只是想给你带来节日问候
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
Thank God, that's over
可算客套完了
Now, Inspector, what strange happening compels you to my door but embarrasses you to relate?
说吧探长是什么奇怪的事让你来到我家 又让你尴尬得说不出口
Who said anything happened?
谁说出事了
You did. By every means short of actual speech
你 虽然你没有真正说出来