Pay Mrs Hudson a visit on your way out, she likes to feel involved
你走前跟赫德森太太聊一下 她喜欢有参与感
You sure?
你确定
Certainly. Go away
确定 你走吧
Watson! I'm ready
华生我准备好了
Your hat and boots we have an important appointment
戴好帽子穿好鞋我们有个重要约会
Didn't Dr Watson move out a few months ago?
华生医生几个月前不是搬走了吗
He did, didn't he?
他确实搬走了对吧
Who have I been talking to all this time?
那我一直是在跟谁说话来着
Well, speaking on behalf of the impossibly imbecilic Scotland Yard
我代表愚蠢至极的苏格兰场说一句
that chair is definitely empty
那张椅子上没人
It is, isn't it?
确实没人吧
Works surprisingly well, though
但我这些日子过得挺不错的
I actually thought he was improving
我还以为他有进步了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Sorry, sir, I'm rather behind my time this morning
抱歉 老爷我今早有些迟了
Are you incapable of boiling an egg?!
你连蛋都不会煮吗