Well, thank you all for a fascinating case
谢谢你们给了我这么吸引人的案子
I'll send you a telegram when I've solved it, Watson
我破案之后会给你们发电报的华生
The gunshot wound was obviously the cause of death but there are clear indicators of consumption
死因明显是枪伤 但同时有肺痨的明显迹象
It might be worth a postmortem
还是验一下尸吧
We need all the information we can get
我们需要所有能收集到的线索
Oh, isn't he observant now that Daddy's gone
老爸一走他就开始显摆观察力了
I am observant in some ways just as Holmes is quite blind in others
我在某些方面观察力确实很强 就像福尔摩斯在某些方面没有眼力见一样
Really? Yes, really
是吗 没错
Amazing what one has to do to get ahead in a man's world
为了混进男人的天下也是蛮拼的啊
What's he saying that for?
他这话什么意思
Get back to work!
干你的活儿去
Well, Holmes? Surely you must have some theory?
说吧福尔摩斯你肯定有些想法吧
Not yet
还没有
These are deep waters, Watson, deep waters
此案非常复杂 华生 很棘手
And I shall have to go deeper still
但我还得继续深入