Just a quick recap now
简单回顾一下
Look, look, look. There he is
快看 快看 就是那匹马
Don't you think he looks like a sure thing, huh?
是不是一看就稳赢
Will?
威尔
You're going to lose
你输定了
How would you know that?
你怎么知道
His ears are flat, his coat is dull and he's got a funny walk
它的耳朵耸拉着 毛色没光泽 步伐也很奇怪
Great
好极了
So you know everything about horse racing too
所以你对赛马也是了如指掌
No
并没有
I just look process information and make decisions
我只是观察收集处理信息 然后再做决定
And that horse is definitely not gonna win
那匹马是绝对不可能赢的
Yeah, well, I like him
好吧可我看上它了
Sometimes you just have to go with your gut
有时候必须相信自己的直觉
I'm gonna go and place my bet
我要去下赌注了
They're lining up at the gate now
它们已在门前就位
Good to see My Blue Heaven back after injury
很高兴能看到"蓝色天堂"伤后回归
State of Grace always a bit reluctant going in
"恩赐之地"总是不愿进门
They're under starter's orders
听口令准备
And they're off!
起跑
Greek God setting a good pace on the inside with Little Jim Oh!
希腊之神 起跑速度很快内侧的小
We seem to have a nonstarter
貌似有匹马没有起跑
ManOhMan apparently having a day off
"美男子"似乎给自己放假了
No, Aiden O 'Connor looks like he's just not going to get him going
艾登·奥康纳貌似也无能为力
Well, the rest of the field are now making their way along the straight at a cracking pace
剩下的选手都在直道上疾驰着