This is nice
这地方看着真不错
Yeah, I love being spoonfed in public
是啊 我可喜欢当众被人喂饭了
Hello! We'd like a table for three please
你好 我们一共三位
Of course. If I could just see your badge
没问题 可以出示下您的徽章吗
Sorry?
你说什么
This restaurant's for Premier Badge holders
这间餐厅只对贵宾徽章会员开放
Oh, well, we've got the pink badges!
我们有粉色的徽章
I'm sorry, we can only serve Premier Badge holders
抱歉 我们只服务贵宾徽章会员
Um, okay, are there any other restaurants?
好吧 请问还有别的餐厅吗
Well, there's our relaxed dining area and there are stalls outside
我们有一处餐饮休息区 外面还有小吃摊
The Pig in a Poke does a nice hog roast in a bun with apple sauce
"口袋猪"家的猪肉三明治挺不错的 里面还有苹果酱
Sharon. Can I call you Sharon? Yeah?
莎伦 我能叫你名字吗
So, it's a quiet Monday afternoon and you've got a lot of empty tables
现在是冷清的周一下午 你们也有这么多空桌
We want to buy a really expensive meal
我们就想吃一顿昂贵的大餐
We don't want to eat pork rolls at a stall even with apple sauce
我们不想去小吃摊吃什么猪肉卷 有苹果酱也不要
Oh, I'm really sorry
我很抱歉
You need a Premier Area Badge. It's policy
但你没有贵宾徽章 这是规定
Okay, okay, okay. So how much for a Premier Area Badge?
那好 那好 那个贵宾徽章要多少钱
What are we talking like another 10? Another 20?
要加多少钱十块吗 还是二十
We don't sell badges, madam
女士我们这里不卖徽章
This is a restaurant
这里是餐厅
You'll have to go to the ticket office
你们要去售票处才能买