I mean, come on, be serious
得了 好好想想
The costumes, the gong?
扮装 锣
Speaking as a criminal mastermind
作为犯罪大师
we don't really have gongs or special outfits
我得说我们可不会用锣或是扮装
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
Is this silly enough for you yet?
这对你来说够蠢了吗
Gothic enough? Mad enough, even for you?
够哥特了吗 够疯狂了吗 即使对你而言
It doesn't make sense, Sherlock
你不明白夏洛克
because it's not real
因为这不是真的
None of it
都不是真的
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
This is all in your mind
这都是你自己在瞎想
Sherlock?
夏洛克
Holmes!
福尔摩斯
You're dreaming
你在做梦
Is he dreaming?
他是在做梦吗
And there he is
他醒了
Thought we'd lost you for a moment
还以为你已经去了
May I just check is this what you mean by "controlled usage"?
我问一下这就是你说的"控制剂量"吗
Mrs Emelia Ricoletti, I need to know where she was buried
艾米丽娅·瑞克莱蒂太太告诉我她埋在哪
What, 120 years ago?
你是说120年前吗
Yes
是的
That would take weeks to find if those records even exists
那要找上几周才能找到 前提是有记录
Even with my resources
即使借用我的资源
Got it
查到了