I don't get it, how is this relevant?
我不明白 和这有什么关系
I need to know I was right then I'll be sure
我得先知道我是对的 然后我才能肯定
You mean how Moriarty did it?
你是说莫里亚蒂怎么做到的
Yes
没错
But none of that really happened, it was in your head
但那些并没有发生 都是你自己想的
My investigation was the fantasy
我的调查是想象的
the crime happened exactly as I explained
但犯罪方式就如我刚刚所说的那样
The stone was erected by a group of her friends
她的墓碑是她的一群朋友给她立的
I don't know what you think you'll find here
我不知道你想在这儿找到什么
I need to try!
我得试试
Mrs Ricoletti was buried here
瑞克莱蒂太太埋在这里
but what happened to the other one?
但是另外一具尸体呢
The corpse they substituted for her after the socalled suicide?
在所谓的自杀之后用来替换她的那具尸体
They'd move it, of course they would
他们肯定给移走了
But where?
移去哪了
Well, not here
不在这里
But that that's exactly what they must have done
但是他们肯定会这么做
The conspirators had someone on the inside
同谋有内应
They found a body
他们找到一具尸体
just like Molly Hooper found a body for me when
就像茉莉·霍普给我找了具尸体
Yeah, well, we don't need to go into all that again, do we?
这不需要再说了 对吧
You're not seriously going to do this?
你不会真的想这么做吧
It's why we came here, I need to know
我们正是为此而来 我必须知道
Spoken like an addict
真是瘾君子的口气
This is important to me!
这对我来说很重要
No, this is you needing a fix
不 你这是在嗑药
John
约翰