Oh, God.
天啊
Everything okay?
一切还好吗
Yeah. It's fine. It's just my mom.
没事 是我妈妈
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
Did anybody..
有人...
...ever ask you to talk about it?
问起过你到底发生什么了吗
Well..
有...
...my mom keeps asking me to..
我妈妈一直问我...
...I guess some reporters offered money.
估计是有记者给钱要新闻线索
Who's asking you?
谁问你了
Um, my school, at graduation.
我学校 毕业典礼上
Oh, right.
对了
Emily told me. You're the brainiac.
艾米丽跟我说了 你是学霸
That's not me.
我不一样
I wish I had paid more attention at school.
我真后悔当时在学校没好好学习
Why?
为什么
I mean when I think about how much I used to sweat
我是说当我想起自己曾经花了那么多心思
homework assignments and exams.
在作业和考试上
It's just a bunch of wasted energy.
其实只是浪费精力而已
None of it matters.
根本没什么用