I'm still adjusting to being back.
我还在适应刚回来的生活
And my mom has me in intensive therapy..
我妈妈还给我安排了各种心理治疗
I'm trying to help a new friend deal with everything and..
我在帮着一个新朋友处理一些事情
You know what, I..
你知道吗 我...
...I shouldn't be throwing this at you right now.
我不应该在这个时候让你为难
I only brought it up because I remember
我来找你是因为我记得
when you got off that plane..
你当时刚下飞机时...
...you were a mess.
你的样子一团糟
But within weeks, you had that..
但是几周之后 你就不一样了...
...light in your eyes.
你的眼睛里有光了
Helping other people really seemed to..
赠人玫瑰似乎确实手留余香...
It did.
没错
And it-it will again.
下次也会一样的
You know, there'll be other trips.
还会有其他活动的
I'm in.
我加入
Wait, what? - Yeah.
等下 什么 -对
I wanna do this one.
我加入这次活动
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Can I bring a friend?
我能带一个朋友一起吗
You sure you don't want some coffee or something?
你确定你不想要一点咖啡或者其他什么吗
No, I'm okay. Thank you.
不 不用了 谢谢
Um, you said he'll be back in..
你说他一会就回来是吧
He's just pickin' up lunch.
他只是去吃午饭了
Cool.
好的